Page 5 of 16 
Username Post: Closed..stop by to join the next one.. SWAP 6 $10+ Stash Swap        (Topic#1576687)
pinkpaperairedale
Guru
pinkpaperairedale
In response to SHARON ELISE

Thank you, Drayia. You picked out the perfect things for me. I am going to update wish list today. (add and remove). I DO love the essential glue pad. It makes glittering such a breeze... just stamp using the glue pad and then apply the glitter. I saw this technique at a scrap store workshop. I am going to sign up for the next swap. have a lovely day ladies.

6ta
6ta 
Pro
6ta
  • 6ta on 07-03-12 05:25 AM
In response to pinkpaperairedale

hummmm...i might need to try this...lol

theellenbee
Pro
theellenbee
In response to 6ta

Am I now the only one who hasn't received anything? I know my partner has until the 13th so I am not giving up hope. And I believe the saying - save the last for best!!!!

pjangel
Diva
pjangel
In response to theellenbee

I think Lori is still waiting as well. Be patient. look at Sassie she was all bent out of shape looking for her package and making a deal with the mail person to beep when she gets a package.

Did everone see the deal today 12% on all card making supplies. Why don't they have deals like that when we are buying for our pals. I think I may shop anyways.

tralala
Veteran
tralala

oh no Mom wants me to quickly make her a centerpiece for Barbeque for Wednesday.

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to tralala

Edited by Sassie on 07-05-12 05:58 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to Sassie

Sassie I think she meant that is a joking friendly kind of way. Sort of how we are like kids told not to get in the cookie jar but still sneak and get one.
Its so easy to take things out of context and the wrong way on the internet. We are all friends here.
I have swapped with Pam forever and isn't mean.

shoot I am one that is more prone to be ornery and pissy on occasion. But thats because I am an emotional crab(cancer sign), I am a jokster too.

Please don't think that she meant anything by it hun. She was probably just meaning that we all get impatient for our goodies and we are like kids having to wait for xmas morning, and we want them all on xmas eve. You get my analogies.

Please ladies lets all play nice and realize that things can be taken out of context....hugs and kisses.

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to TJCraftyWitch

Edited by Sassie on 07-05-12 05:59 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to Sassie

July 4th By Drayia

Veteran
In response to Drayia

Happy 4th of JULY!!!!

pinkpaperairedale
Guru
pinkpaperairedale

Getting the survey off to Pam for next round. I will be very excited to shop again. Joy to all here as we experience the freedoms that this day reminds us of. I am making a few cards for Operation Write Home today as part of my annual "4th" celebration. I make my Thanksgiving cards at this time of year for them. Seems logical in my weird way of thinking.

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie

Edited by Sassie on 07-05-12 05:58 AM. Reason for edit: never mind

pjangel
Diva
pjangel
In response to Sassie

So I see something was said about me then deleted??? So I will assume it was not very nice.

If I offended someone I apologize. I was just repeating what that person put in a previous post. Tonya, thank you for going to bat for me, I appreciate it. I have never said anything in any post that would make someone upset or not wanting me in their swap. Like I said this is a drama/stress free swap. I wish the person who posted something about me would have left it up for me to see. If I had something to say MEAN you would have known in in a PM. But I don't know anyone personally on here to make rude comments about. If this person is not happy with me they do not have be in this swap. Maybe I will just hand this swap over to someone to run.

Maybe I should have put LOL at the end of my post. So there be it....

pinkpaperairedale
Guru
pinkpaperairedale
In response to pjangel

Pam.. your name says it all ANGEL. You have done a spectacular job of running this swap. You always keep track of who has sent and received and provide first rate service when someone does not follow through on their end. I appreciate all you do for everyone who loves being part of this swap. Maybe sometime we all need to make you the recipient of our swap packages! Hoping your day has joy and blessings in it.

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles

I agree...I have been in this swap since last year and I love it!!! Great hostess and a great group of ladies to swap with...I've never had a problem.
I was going to sit this round out but I'm in again til the end!!!
Survey on its way Pam...thanks for being an exceptional hostess!!!!

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to Ms_Pebbles

I agree with all that has been said and will add this, DONT you dare leave us Pam, I have been with you almost since you started this swap and I dont want you to go, you go I go LOL. You are a great hostess and you need to stay.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to GIGIGI30

• GIGIGI30 Said:
  • Drayia Said:
I received a package in the mail Friday but cant figure out who its from or if it is from this swap. Its pp and emblishments from the Prima Fairy Bella collection sent direct from sb.com I believe. I want to thank my pal if it was sent by her. That paper is so much nicer IRL, LOVE it.

Glad you liked them Ms. Drayia! And not it wasn't from SB.com since the cost of shipping to Canada was thru the roof...:(. I told those people to post a note of who sent it to you. Anyway, my second and third package are on the way so please be in the lookout!!

GIGIGI30 did you send me a hummingbird feeder?? I received one in the mail and it said Gift but no name on the invoice. I NEED to get a potter of flowers now and put it in. I have been putting of getting a nice one now I have a reason to. Cant wait to fill up the feeder and watch for Hummingbirds!

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to Drayia

No what I said about you wasnt "not nice" I said I was hurt by your "bent out of shape comment" I dont feel i was bent out of shape, I was worring about my saftey going out daily.

Then I deleted the rest because I knew "this" would again happen. because I aired I was upset I was "being mean to you" I just wanted to forget I mentioned you hurt my feelings .... and NOT fight.

No need to leave your own swap. I wasnt bad mouthing you. I love to joke around & have fun, I just felt a little sensitive about that comment you made is all. No reason to read more or less into this pretend I didnt say anything

GIGIGI30
Expert
GIGIGI30
In response to Drayia

• Drayia Said:

GIGIGI30 did you send me a hummingbird feeder?? I received one in the mail and it said Gift but no name on the invoice. I NEED to get a potter of flowers now and put it in. I have been putting of getting a nice one now I have a reason to. Cant wait to fill up the feeder and watch for Hummingbirds!

Yes, ma'am I did and I'm so glad that you got it and liked it! I knew that will put a smile on your face and hopefully the hummingbirds 'round your garden too....Did you also get you sweet treat???Ooopps, I shouldn't have say anything and let that surprise you as well...Oh well, another reason for you to stalk the mailman....lol!!!

scrap4time
Resident
scrap4time
In response to Sassie

jci. Moving my college kid from one apt to the other tomorrow in 105 degrees. Priceless???

GIGIGI30
Expert
GIGIGI30
In response to scrap4time

• scrap4time Said:

jci. Moving my college kid from one apt to the other tomorrow in 105 degrees. Priceless???

Oh no, let the lord have mercy on your soul....Keep yourself hydrated!!

lori1963
Veteran
lori1963
In response to GIGIGI30

Got out in this 105+ degree heat today & went to Hobby Lobby. I can't even begin to say how great it is that I don't have to drive out-of-town anymore to shop. We had nothing like this in my city until the HL opened in early May. I found some good buys ! To Pam, darlin you don't go anywhere ! I have been in some kind of card swap with you since I joined the forum in 2008 & have been in this one since last Sep. or Oct. I really enjoy this with you ladies & not once has anyone ever said a cross word to me nor me them. Drama Free is for Me !!!!! Thanks Pam for all you do with this swap & thanks Shania/ Drayia for all you do with the card swap & thanks to all the ladies that have swapped with me . I appreciate the long distance friendships & sharing an art that we all love ! xoxoxo Lori/lori1963

lori1963
Veteran
lori1963
In response to lori1963

Oh & Pam, put me down for the next round. I will send you my survey tonight. xoxoxo

Veteran
In response to lori1963

Pam Thank You for everything you do.I really appreciate being in this swap. Meeting all the ladies in the swap.It has been a wonderful experience.I look forward to the swap each month.

6ta
6ta 
Pro
6ta
  • 6ta on 07-06-12 04:55 AM

Ohhhhh...i had to read a few post but now I'm up n up...Pam don't leave...you have been an awesome hostess here...you do keep on top of things nicely. Sassie I hope you don't get your feelings hurt anymore...I didn't think you would be offended...really iwhen i read ...i thought you would be laughing...especially you since you like to kid around and joke around...that's how i saw it...like a poke in the tummy...a friendly...comment...

Well i hope everyone is ok...this swap has been wonderful...

I also love the MOTM swap...member of the month...a member is chosen (SASSIE is the MOTM now)...and the others shop and send happy packages to that person...then the following month someone else is chosen...your name is kept tracked of and your name is put in according to how many times u have sent in...I'm keeping my fingers crossed...lol

pjangel
Diva
pjangel
In response to 6ta

Well what she said put in bad taste in my mouth a well. If you have a problem with me you PM don't broadcast it on her. Others read and they also are hurt and then I hear from them in a PM.

Listen I have enough stress in my life I come on here to get away from it all. I do not easily forgive and I will never forget. Unfortunately some people in my life have not seen how badly they have hurt me and don't relaize I have feeling and they should apologize. I am sick of apologizing so I don't anymore. My BFF hasn't got it yet, even after I have extremely cooled it with her. No more every day calls and textes, even stopped dining with them weekly. This has nothing to do with you Sassie. Just letting you know my life has been turned upside down and sideways recently and I do not need more than I can handle. Even thou they say God gives you what you can handle He needs to start giving some to someone else.

So lets go forward. I had a few ladies pick their pals and if I had their survey I gave it to the pal. I already sent my package to my pal she she get it anyday. I try every month to give you someone different so you don't get the same person all the time. Its hard but I do it. Thank goodness for excel.

UPDATE....
SWAP #2 DUE AUGUST 24TH

6TA srvy in
CINJ srvy in
DRAYIA srvy in
GIGIGI30 srvy in
LORI1963
MOONPUFF srvy in
MS PEBBLES
PINKPAPERAIREDALE
PJANGEL srvy in SENT
PWISWELL srvy in
scrap4time srvy in
SHARON ELISE
TJCRAFTYWITCH srvy in

Edited by pjangel on 07-06-12 05:20 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

GIGIGI30
Expert
GIGIGI30
In response to pjangel

Ms. Pam,

I may be the newest member on this swap and the forum but all I can say is, and if make you feel any better, I HAVE NOT felt any mistreatment from you or anyone else in here. From the beginning it has been very welcoming here by everyone and I've developed some sort of friendship with everyone I come across. No judgement on my end but it's a shame that something that should be entertaining and a gathering place for all of us to enjoy and share our hobbies have to come to this. No need for you to leave or Ms. Sassie to feel that way, let's just all hang in there and make the best out of this.

pinkpaperairedale
Guru
pinkpaperairedale
In response to pjangel

I thought I sent you my survey for #2 but it may be "operator error" on my part if it didn't come through. Please let me know if you did or did not get it so I can follow up. I updated my wishlist since Drayia was so thoughtful in picking out things for me from the last round. Blessings to you on this day.

Veteran

sent my survey in Pam.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

Cool ladies. Lets get to swapping and shopping. But since the weather has been so hot lately ladies. Please shop online, early morning or later in the evening, when the sun is not at its fullest. This heat is nuts for everyone.

I plan to shop for my buddy next week. I can't wait too. I have been under the weather this week and look forward to shopping and spoiling soon.

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell

Hoping this works. Trying to post pictures of the items received from my SS. I love it all. The altered puzzle pieces are absolutely beautiful! I plan to use them on a special layout. I already have a plan for a layout using the camping items.
Secret sister swap 1 By Pwiswell

Edited by pwiswell on 07-06-12 05:22 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell
In response to pjangel

Pam, don't leave us!!!!!! I didn't see the post either, but I'm sorry there was drama. This is a great swap and an excellent group of ladies. Let's just have fun and keep it going. I've never seen Pam say anything mean to anyone. Let's be happy.

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell

I'm so glad you are in Ms. Pebbles! YAY!!!!

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to pwiswell

• pwiswell Said:
Hoping this works. Trying to post pictures of the items received from my SS. I love it all. The altered puzzle pieces are absolutely beautiful! I plan to use them on a special layout. I already have a plan for a layout using the camping items.

Weeeeeeeeeeee I love all the new Bo bunny lines!!! I wouldnt personally use the camping. I know it was be awsome for people that do!!! There isnt much of a variety for that type of thing.

Who was your pal? I guess I missed that.

PS. there was no drama, could ppl just please stop! There isnt an accident of bleeding victums here to watch ... Pam has no reason to leave. I was over sensitive & ive said that, dont know why we cant just move on?

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to pwiswell

• pwiswell Said:

Weeeeeeeeeeee I love all the new Bo bunny lines!!! I wouldnt personally use the camping. I know it was be awsome for people that do!!! There isnt much of a variety for that type of thing.

Who was your pal? I guess I missed that.

PS. there was no drama, could ppl just please stop! There isnt an accident of bleeding victums here to watch ... Pam has no reason to leave. I was over sensitive & ive said that, dont know why we cant just move on?

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles
In response to Sassie

Hey Pam!
I sent my survey already...let me know if you need me to send it again.
Thanks!

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

Great goodies Pam, love the stuff you received. I so need to go camping again soon. I miss camping.

lori1963
Veteran
lori1963

I recieved my package today from my Pal for #1 & I believe she did save the best for last. I got so much stuff. triple pack of rangers liquid pearls,K&C company tag pad,3 rolls of ribbon,stickles,sew easy bakers twine,felt flowers, pink & blue mini paper roses,decorative crafting tape,a wooden stamp,rhinestones,pearls, buttons in button container,a great smelling candle & a lovely snowman card. Thanks so much Sharon Elise. I love & appreciate it all. You went over & beyond anything I could have wanted & I look forward in you being my "pal" so I can reciprocate. I am a happy girl. Pic posted in a few minutes. Thanks again so much Sharon !

lori1963
Veteran
lori1963
In response to lori1963

Secret Pal Swap #2 July By Lori1963

Cinj
Cinj 
Expert
Cinj
  • Cinj on 07-07-12 01:05 PM
In response to lori1963

My husband asked me to take him to work today (he has to park really far out and just got new orthotics so he feet really hurt) I decided since I was out anyway I would run to AcMoore and see if they have anything new. They do!
I can't wait to shop!!

theellenbee
Pro
theellenbee
In response to Cinj

No Lori, you aren't the last, I am. And my partner IS saving the best for last.

lori1963
Veteran
lori1963

Hi Ellen, well shucks,I thought I was last ; )
Oh well, I sure hope whomever got you as their pal will be as good to you as mine was to me. If so,It will be worth the wait ! Be sure & post pic : )

scrap4time
Resident
scrap4time
In response to lori1963

JCI. Survived moving my daughters furniture back from her old apartment to my garage (yay???). Recoup tomorrow then back to the daily grind. Man I wish I could retire.

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie

• theellenbee Said:
No Lori, you aren't the last, I am. And my partner IS saving the best for last.

This makes me wanna cry
I asked you to come here & be apart of this fun with us. Your pal will be a dream to you I am sure ... although the waiting sucks! Im saying Teusday will be your BIG day my Funny Friend Bee!!

pjangel
Diva
pjangel
In response to Sassie

Ellen ...your pal posted she mailed your package. Please keep me posted.

Ok, wanna hear something funny.. Friday dh and I wen to th Dock of the Bay for dinner, ate outside then we moved down closer to where they were going to lay muisc and be clsoer to the water. Had a few cocktails and those pretty big white birds were flying all around and yes pooped on my knee. Luckily he missed my drink... lol it was a great evening dinner, music and firewoorks. I will post some pictures of the sunset later.

Well I will be working on names in the next 2 days. here are the names of people who want in and sent surverys. Remember not to late to still join..

SWAP #2 DUE AUGUST 24TH

6TA srvy in
CINJ srvy in
DRAYIA srvy in
GIGIGI30 srvy in
LORI1963 survy in
MOONPUFF srvy in
MS PEBBLES survy in
PINKPAPERAIREDALE survy in
PJANGEL srvy in SENT
PWISWELL srvy in
scrap4time srvy in
SHARON ELISE survy in
TJCRAFTYWITCH srvy in

My pal for swap 2 should be getting her package any day now....it is coming from sb.com. I will be on vaca from 7/13 til 7/22. I will try and post while on vaca....

theellenbee
Pro
theellenbee
In response to pjangel

Pam, I will let you know when and if I receive my package. I have been flaked on so many times that I always go into swaps with an attitude that it is better to give than receive.

About the birds - Last week I posted a video about birds on my YouTube channel. If you want a giggle you can find it under peacenpassion.

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie

Your such a charm Ellen! I wish no one would have ever flaked on you, that breaks my heart. Your so kind & generous, you desever to be as spoiled as I was!!

I am still very very greatful for my package! Never have I recieved such a wonderful gift from a SS. Pam treated me so very well its still warms my heart to see people give as I do with out question or reason. Pam really went above & beyond what she had to do. I believe that is sheer kindness - and I will never ever forget it. Again Pam, I thank you for treating me so well in this swap.
I to have always been flaked on, or shorted but still I come back to Secret Swaps because I truley do LOVE spoiling deserving people. Ellen I need to gain your pholophsy about it - because I dont join to recieve (although I expect it IN swaps ONLY) If I joined only to recieve I'd buy my own stuff so I know I wouldnt be disapointed.

I do apperciate everyones chat here this swap also! You made me laugh at times so hard I cryed. I loved that part of this swap, so thanks to you ladys also!

After Ellen gets her package I will sign off. I am hanging in for her because I cant wait to see what she gets spoiled with!!!

got about 3 ppl in mind for true secret spoil's for the next couple month not via a swap but just because they deserve a pick me up I just need to get over this finacial hump that just attacked me LOL! I think thats what I'll do from now on, just RAK - and if I get a RAK then I know its a true one, not because they had to (Sorry ladys just blabbering, kinda lonley today!)

Cinj
Cinj 
Expert
Cinj
  • Cinj on 07-08-12 01:12 PM
In response to pjangel

Pam, Nothing beats my husbands. Which in hind sight was hysterical for everyone. We were laying on the beach when he turned to me and aske me for a wet towel. And when I looked at him it was everything I could do not to laugh and just wet a towel and give it to him. A seagull has pooped in his eye. He got a terrible infection from it but we still laugh about it.

The big joke for us is when we go to the beach we ask him if he wants an umbrella, goggles, anything.

We don't go often since a seagull took a sandwich out of my sons hand the last time. I figure it is my turn for them to get me. I'll pass. lol.

• pjangel Said:
Ellen ...your pal posted she mailed your package. Please keep me posted.

Ok, wanna hear something funny.. Friday dh and I wen to th Dock of the Bay for dinner, ate outside then we moved down closer to where they were going to lay muisc and be clsoer to the water. Had a few cocktails and those pretty big white birds were flying all around and yes pooped on my knee. Luckily he missed my drink... lol it was a great evening dinner, music and firewoorks. I will post some pictures of the sunset later.

Well I will be working on names in the next 2 days. here are the names of people who want in and sent surverys. Remember not to late to still join..

SWAP #2 DUE AUGUST 24TH

6TA srvy in
CINJ srvy in
DRAYIA srvy in
GIGIGI30 srvy in
LORI1963 survy in
MOONPUFF srvy in
MS PEBBLES survy in
PINKPAPERAIREDALE survy in
PJANGEL srvy in SENT
PWISWELL srvy in
scrap4time srvy in
SHARON ELISE survy in
TJCRAFTYWITCH srvy in

My pal for swap 2 should be getting her package any day now....it is coming from sb.com. I will be on vaca from 7/13 til 7/22. I will try and post while on vaca....

pjangel
Diva
pjangel
In response to Cinj

So today I am working on names. I see Sassie and theellenbee are not coming back this round. I hope to see you again. You can join any time you want in this swap thats what I like.

My pal for swap 2 is getting her package today. I had to get mine done going on vacation.

Edited by pjangel on 07-09-12 05:56 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

theellenbee
Pro
theellenbee
In response to pjangel

I MAY come back - but since this was my first time here I just can't committ until I receive my goodies. I'm sure you understand.

pjangel
Diva
pjangel

Ellen ...your goodies are on its way guaranteed. I contacted your pal and she mailed your goodies. No1 ever goes without ask anyone who has been with me. I also cover.

Send me your survey so I can include you I am working on names today and hoping to have them to everyone by this evening.

Edited by pjangel on 07-09-12 07:32 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

GIGIGI30
Expert
GIGIGI30
In response to pjangel

• pjangel Said:
I am working on names today and hoping to have them to everyone by this evening.

Yes, yes, yes...I have an itch to go shopping ASAP!

6ta
6ta 
Pro
6ta
  • 6ta on 07-09-12 09:20 AM
In response to GIGIGI30

YAY!!!

Can't wait to see who my pal is...

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell
In response to 6ta

SHOPPING!!! I LOVE SHOPPING!!!!!! Two for you, one for me.....

pinkpaperairedale
Guru
pinkpaperairedale
In response to pwiswell

Shopping... oh boy! Thanks Pam.

JCelebre
Resident
JCelebre
In response to Sassie

mailed my pals package this weekend my home scale wouldnt work had to go weigh it to know how many stamps to put on so she should have this week I usually mail a mo or so early so hitting deadline sorry!!

JCelebre
Resident
JCelebre
In response to JCelebre

Im in for next round if there is room or the next if not

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to JCelebre

Cool yeah we get to shop soon...can't wait.

pjangel
Diva
pjangel

Ok girls I didn't work on names. This week is crazy with packing for the trip and everyone wants us over for dinner or go to a outside concert. Other times they don't call go figure. Today I have dinner at friends, tomorrow baseball game, Thursday my client is coming in from Florida to see the house she bought for the 1st time and I have to let her in, oh yeah I still have to get some packing done, get things set up for my dog, and leave Friday....I will need this vaca...

pinkpaperairedale
Guru
pinkpaperairedale
In response to pjangel

Hope your vacation is all that you want it to be. Where you headed this time? Thanks in advance for getting this round all set to go.

tralala
Veteran
tralala
In response to scrap4time

Checking in been out enjoying the sun with my 7 year old. She learned to swim a new way in the pool. She is a fish.

Veteran
In response to tralala

checking in...hope everyone is having a fun summer.

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff

Checking in

pinkpaperairedale
Guru
pinkpaperairedale
In response to moonpuff

Ellen.. hope you get your package today or Friday since Friday is the due date. It will be "shopping season" soon for all of us in the next round.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

Got my SWEET treat in the mail. Thank you for the Sweddish fish, love those. All received here and waiting for new pal!

GIGIGI30
Expert
GIGIGI30
In response to Drayia

• Drayia Said:
Got my SWEET treat in the mail. Thank you for the Sweddish fish, love those. All received here and waiting for new pal!

Awesome and glad that you love them! Now, patiently waiting for my new pal to go S-H-O-P-P-I-N-G...lol!

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff
In response to GIGIGI30

I have to admit, I have read the rules 4 times now.... we just make a random birthday card to include in this as well?

I just want to make sure I am not missing anything there

Moon

Cinj
Cinj 
Expert
Cinj
  • Cinj on 07-12-12 04:47 PM
In response to moonpuff

Moonpuff,
It is my understanding that the b-day card is optional. I added a couple etxra goodies b/c I am not confident in my card making yet.

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff
In response to Cinj

Thanks Cinj

I love making cards.... but just needed to clarify is all

I felt like I was missing something there.

pinkpaperairedale
Guru
pinkpaperairedale
In response to moonpuff

It's always nice to get a review of the rules. I think Pam is working on the names soon. It's always fun to start thinking about our next recipient. Hoping everyone is looking forward to a nice weekend.

JCelebre
Resident
JCelebre

hope my pal got her package yesterday or today I always mail wayyyyyyy early this round my wedding threw me off course just NOW catching up from it and being gone a week after and still dont have all thank you cards done yikes.

theellenbee
Pro
theellenbee
In response to JCelebre

I assume it was me because there is no one else left. And no, got some awesome RAKS yesterday but neither was from you. Maybe today?

pinkpaperairedale
Guru
pinkpaperairedale

Ellen... I bet the mail man is going to be your best friend today!!!

theellenbee
Pro
theellenbee

If my goodies are late then I think my partner needs to do something extra special for me like...become a follower on my blog or a subscriber on my channel. :-) Don'tchathink?

pinkpaperairedale
Guru
pinkpaperairedale

Ellen... I just subscribed to your youtube channel! I was fascinated to hear that your daughter has such an unusual talent at the circus... my goodness. I hope you created a very specially decorated bandaid container. If your secret pal is the lady who you guessed... I am sure she will come through for you. Wedding time is such a busy time. Are you in for the next round?

theellenbee
Pro
theellenbee

Pink, great idea on the bandaid container. I wish I had a metal conatiner like they used to sell. About signing up here for a 2nd swap - not until I receive my goodies. Many thanks for becoming a subscriber :-) I'm not exactly like everyone else so I know I don't appeal to anyone who doesn't have a sense of humor. Have a great weekend and stay cool!!

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles

• theellenbee Said:
Pink, great idea on the bandaid container. I wish I had a metal conatiner like they used to sell. About signing up here for a 2nd swap - not until I receive my goodies. Many thanks for becoming a subscriber :-) I'm not exactly like everyone else so I know I don't appeal to anyone who doesn't have a sense of humor. Have a great weekend and stay cool!!

Hey Ellen. I know the ones they used to sell was a little wider and flatter, but this may be good for it.

theellenbee
Pro
theellenbee

Thanks Ms. Pebbles but it's too big. The bandaid tins were about 2 1/2 x 4". It would have to be small enuf to fit into her purse.

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles

Oh, ok. You know theres always the altered Altoid tins and I have some disney puzzles I bought from Family Dollar that came packaged in tins.
Good luck!

GIGIGI30
Expert
GIGIGI30

What about this one? J&J Band-Aid Tin Container

With your talent, you can even alter it to make it look cool again!

theellenbee
Pro
theellenbee
In response to GIGIGI30

Gigigi, many many thanks! I am now watching 4 band aid tins on ebay. Hopefully, I will win one and then I plan to alter it using Le Cirque paper and fill it with band aids for the daughter. Again, thank you for the suggestion. I should have realised that one can find everything on ebay :-)

GIGIGI30
Expert
GIGIGI30

• theellenbee Said:
Gigigi, many many thanks! I am now watching 4 band aid tins on ebay. Hopefully, I will win one and then I plan to alter it using Le Cirque paper and fill it with band aids for the daughter. Again, thank you for the suggestion. I should have realised that one can find everything on ebay :-)

Evil bay is one of my favorite places to shop online....after SB.com of course. If you can't find it there is because doesn't exist!

theellenbee
Pro
theellenbee
In response to GIGIGI30

I just got something from Fl (postage due) but I don'think it is from my partner because it's nothing from my wish list nor anything from my survey. Did my partner send me a very old mike's $1.00 mary englebrett cherry chipboard, some stickers (which I said I didn't want on my survey), some old mm frames from the dollar store, some jewelry jump rings and some tiny punches? I hope not :-( because I thought we were to spend minimum $10. Please tell me this isn't what I have waited until the last day for. :-)

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles

WOW...

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles

Hey ladies...I just recv'd an email from sb offering 12% off my wishlist items...did anyone else get that email?

GIGIGI30
Expert
GIGIGI30

• Ms_Pebbles Said:
Hey ladies...I just recv'd an email from sb offering 12% off my wishlist items...did anyone else get that email?

Yep, I got it too! Already looking into it.

pinkpaperairedale
Guru
pinkpaperairedale
In response to GIGIGI30

I got the discount offer, too. Hmmm... might have to check on my own wishlist.

Cinj
Cinj 
Expert
Cinj
  • Cinj on 07-14-12 11:36 AM

If you don't get one on ebay let me know. The dollar store near my house has had the bandaid tins I can keep an eye out for them and when they have them pick one up and mail it to you.
  • theellenbee Said:

Cinj
Cinj 
Expert
Cinj
  • Cinj on 07-14-12 01:14 PM
In response to GIGIGI30

• GIGIGI30 Said:
  • Ms_Pebbles Said:

Yep, I got it too! Already looking into it.

I got the discount offer too and already did some shopping. Can't wait to get my Tim Holts summer distress pads and start playing with them.

pjangel
Diva
pjangel
In response to Cinj

Good morning ladies....names will be posted soon. I am sitting in some hot weather here in Myrtle Beach SC....Sorry i didn't get names off as promised ran into a few business snags that needed my attention...It was $100K deal and I didn't want it to go south. It finally all worked out yesterday while I arrives in SC.

Please ladies update survey and remember no used items. Have more than 30 items. Working on names now....

theellenbee
Pro
theellenbee
In response to pjangel

I won't be doing this swap again and I am very disappointed in what I received. I am still shaking my head in disbelief - JEWELRY JUMP RINGS? Old stickers which are the ONE thing I said in the survey that I hated. MM frames that I bought at the dollar store over 2 years ago? I spent $25 on my partner (all new stuff)and although I didn't expect anyone to spend that much I certainly expected to receive at least one thing off my wish list or one thing off my survey. Maybe next time anyone who gets my partner will get a better package. And, they won't have to pay for postage as I did!

pjangel
Diva
pjangel

I am sorry that you were disappointed in your pacakge. I went to check out your wish list and it was empty. I have never gotten a package I was not happy with.

Ladies I am done sending out names I am only missing 2 survey. So if you did not get a name that is why...I will check back after I came back from the pool....need to work on my tan...My picture on here is from last years vacation...need to update that pic...have fun...

pinkpaperairedale
Guru
pinkpaperairedale

Ellen... I am thrilled that you liked my idea to decorate a bandaid tin. Happy upcycling.

pinkpaperairedale
Guru
pinkpaperairedale
In response to pjangel

Thank you, Pam. I have my name and survey so I can start picking out items for her.

Cinj
Cinj 
Expert
Cinj
  • Cinj on 07-15-12 07:41 AM

I got my name; time to start stalking their profile to see what I think they might like and then shopping.

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie

This is just awful - I am in a state of shock. Each other SS I have ever been in the hostess fix's problems in swaps (Such as this) Not out of her own pocket but finding an angel for her. Which ive offered to do often but each PM was simply deleted with never a responce (so rude)

To the trash sending person, Karma is all I can say for you. The next time your screwed over in a Secret Swap dont cry about it, or ask yourself "why" you already know why ....

Ellen is a great person, I see no reason why anyone would want to send her trash then make her pay for it?? Are you serious right now!!!

Shame on you Pam for not caring for ALL your swappers new or old.

Pam you couldn't even keep your story straight. You told Ellen here, her package was mailed like 2 times before it actually was. You think its ok for this "woman" to mail a good person trash AND make her pay for it to come to her house??

You make no sense, youd rather keep someone like her in your swap. Then good people like Ellen & I ...

Edited by Sassie on 07-15-12 07:46 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to pjangel

• pjangel Said:
Ellen ...your goodies are on its way guaranteed. I contacted your pal and she mailed your goodies. No1 ever goes without ask anyone who has been with me. I also cover.
Send me your survey so I can include you I am working on names today and hoping to have them to everyone by this evening.

*cough*

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles
In response to Sassie

WOW...this is way too much!

Ellen, I truly am sorry that you are that unhappy with your package and wish you the best in your next secret sister swap if you are ever to join another one.

Laura, imo, Pam is not to blame for anyone not sending their package out when they say they will and she has many times in the past angeled multiple spots when being flaked on. We have never (since I've been apart of it) had anyone to be that upset with their package before and I wouldn't expect the hostess to angel because of that. I myself have had a similar package but I ended up using most of the items somewhere down the line. But again, that's just me.

Pam, please continue to enjoy your getaway and get enough tan for me too! I have my partners name and I already have my cart loaded!

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

Well I got the Hostess this month on this Round, she shopped early and mine was shipped earlier this week.
I got Zots
Prima Fairy Chipboard
Snag'em xmas stamp
snag'em snowman stamp
snag'em penguin stamp
Inkadinko-Miss You Mini rubber stamp
WRMK- Baby mine Congrats stamp
Inkadinkado-Summer Collection-Mini Timeless Phrases stamp
K and Co. Adhesive Green Bling
Prima clear stamp, flurish with bling
WRMK pumpkin embossed tag
Technique Tuesday-clear stamp-Smooches
Technique Tuesday-You always know stamp
Heidi Swapp-Memory File Collection-cardstock photo mats

I absolutely was spoiled by the hostess, love all the goodies. I will post a pic soon. I am using these in my card swap.

I am off to shop for my pal this week, I know some of the great things I am going to get her. Can't wait to gather all the stuff and send it off.

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell

Pam has been an excellent hostess for this swap. As Ms. Pebbles stated, it's not her fault that a package received by someone was not appreciated. I have received many packages for this swap. Some may have included more items than others, but I have always appreciated what I got. I would never hurt someone's feelings by trash talking what they bought. I agree that this swap has become much more than a $10.00 swap and most of us send a lot more, however, the requirement is to spend at least $10.00. As long as someone spends that much, there really shouldn't be any complaining. And, it's my experience that it all evens out in the end. Please let's keep this swap fun and drama free. Thanks Pam for my pal. I can start shopping for her.

Page 5 of 16 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics