Username Post: Closed..stop by to join the next one.. SWAP 6 $10+ Stash Swap        (Topic#1576687)
pjangel
Diva
pjangel
In response to Cinj

I have now over 400 items in my wish list....I would be happy with just 1 thing off my wish list.....I am not fussy at all...

TheBeccajb
Diva
TheBeccajb
In response to pjangel

• pjangel Said:
I have now over 400 items in my wish list....I would be happy with just 1 thing off my wish list.....I am not fussy at all...

I have 504 on mine. I would be glad for a few small things or any 1 thing. I'm not fussy either.

I'm sure enjoying this swap.

Cinj
Cinj 
Expert
Cinj
  • Cinj on 08-15-12 06:18 PM
In response to TheBeccajb

The great package I got today from Ms. Pebbles, thank you again, I love it! $10 swap number 2 From Ms. Pebbles By Cinj

Edited by Cinj on 08-15-12 06:20 PM. Reason for edit: spelling

scrap4time
Resident
scrap4time
In response to Cinj

Mailed by package to my Pal for Swap 2. Sorry I had to wait until the last minute. My 15 y/o started school Monday the 13th so I've spent the month of August buying uniforms, school books, supplies, etc, etc.
I've also ordered a package from her wishlist from sb.com. hope she likes everything.

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles
In response to Cinj

• Cinj Said:
The great package I got today from Ms. Pebbles, thank you again, I love it! $10 swap number 2 From Ms. Pebbles By Cinj

You are so very welcomed! And I'm sending you another package!

pjangel
Diva
pjangel
In response to Ms_Pebbles

Off to check my pals WISH LIST...hope she has lots of goodies in there for me to pick for her....

Edited by pjangel on 08-16-12 06:24 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to pjangel

Well I have over 700 items so if my pal says there is nothing to pick from she is lying.....lmao!!!!

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell
In response to TJCraftyWitch

I have about 300 things on my wish list. I too would be happy with just one thing. I am not fussy and am easy to please.

Cinj
Cinj 
Expert
Cinj
  • Cinj on 08-16-12 12:34 PM
In response to pwiswell

I feel like a slacker. I only have about 100 items on my list. I think I'm going to go lurking in some of your wishlists later to add some stuff. I too am happy with anything even if it isn't on my list.

I am also enjoying sending packages. Especially the shopping part.

TheBeccajb
Diva
TheBeccajb
In response to Cinj

Checking in.

pinkpaperairedale
Guru
pinkpaperairedale

Hi everyone. Even though I couldn't participate in this round, I still have fun seeing the chatter and the things you are receiving. Enjoy

Veteran
In response to pinkpaperairedale

checking in....

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to SHARON ELISE

JCI and stalking my poor mailman LOL.

GIGIGI30
Expert
GIGIGI30
In response to Drayia

Man, I feel like I'm slacking on the "wishlist" department!! Anyway, whatever I get big or small or one or two or....three? I'm grateful for it. It's not the price tag but the good will.

Have a good weekend ladies!!

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff
In response to GIGIGI30

I ordered my sisters stuff for the next round today from SB.com.... but I am shipping it to my house I combined her order with another SS swap order, and maybe a few things for me too LOL

Cinj
Cinj 
Expert
Cinj
  • Cinj on 08-18-12 06:32 PM
In response to moonpuff

I went shopping for my secret sister today and took my son with me. At one point I picked up an embellishment I think she will like and said, OOH this is pretty." My son took one of the same and put it in my basket. I said, "No I have that one." He said I know but you like it, you know your going to get it." He is SO right.

And I got my first bottle of tattered Angels today and I can easily see myself becoming addicted to them. LOVE IT!!

pjangel
Diva
pjangel
In response to Cinj

Drayia...just don't camp next to the mail box please lol..

I hope my pal added more things to her list...it was over 100 items....I will shop in a few or tow for her....spent too much money this week at the Fair, car raffle and a pierogi fest....

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to pjangel

OH no need to camp by it, I have everyone's mailbox in the neighbourhood at the end of my lawn so I can see it from the livingroom and hear the mailman when he closes all the boxes LOL.

TheBeccajb
Diva
TheBeccajb
In response to Drayia

Good afternoon! I hope you're having great day.

lori1963
Veteran
lori1963

Drayia,I suspect that mailman should be dropping something off any day now ; )
Pam, you know theirs no such thing as over spending ; )
Hi Becca,hope you are having a great Sunday evening !

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to lori1963

Afternoon ladies. I am going to order my pals stuff next weekend. I have her goodies saved in my cart for now. Can't wait to send her stuff to her. I might also send a personal one from me as well, just a few goodies from me locally...lol.

scrap4time
Resident
scrap4time

JCI

TheBeccajb
Diva
TheBeccajb
In response to lori1963

I just started scrapping in April. I love making cards.

I have a question: What do you do with your cards? Do you just give them to family & friends or what?

I need some ideas.

lori1963
Veteran
lori1963

Hi Becca, I too love making cards,we all do ! Yes, I give them out to friends & family . I make some all occasion cards so I always have a card when I need one. I am also in a birthday card swap here on sb.com. It's a great swap & you get lots of cards on your birthday. Drayia is in charge of that ,so you can talk to her if you think this may be something that you would like to join : )

TheBeccajb
Diva
TheBeccajb
In response to lori1963

• lori1963 Said:
Hi Becca, I too love making cards,we all do ! Yes, I give them out to friends & family . I make some all occasion cards so I always have a card when I need one. I am also in a birthday card swap here on sb.com. It's a great swap & you get lots of cards on your birthday. Drayia is in charge of that ,so you can talk to her if you think this may be something that you would like to join : )

Yes I would love to be in it. I will have to talk to her. My computer is down right now and I'm having to communicate over my phone. It's not easy.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

OMGOSH can you say spoiled!!! Lori sent me an incredible package of goodies this month. Websters pages flowers and pins and Designer trim,Spellbinders fancy tags, 3x3 memory book to alter(YES), Prima say it with in pearls w/lace and trim, Seweasy head(pennants), Snowflakce stamps and stickers, and some ribbon and Large snowflake diecuts, oh and a great caard too! Will take picture and post later.

THANK YOU so much Lori I LOVE it all, so excited for the package it was wonderful!

lori1963
Veteran
lori1963
In response to Drayia

Hi Shana , you are so very welcomed,the pleasure was all mine ! So glad you like the items & hope you can use everything. You are so very deserving ! Enjoy !!!!!!

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to lori1963

Here is the amazing package Lori sent me
SSangel Swap By Drayia

pjangel
Diva
pjangel
In response to Drayia

UPDATE
SWAP #2 DUE AUGUST 24TH

6TA ` RECVD/sent
crafterrjb ` recvd/sent
CINJ `SENT/recvd
DRAYIA `sent/recvd
GIGIGI30 ` RECVD/sent
LORI1963 ` sent/recvd
MOONPUFF ` SENT/recvd
MS PEBBLES `sent/recvd
PINKPAPERAIREDALE `SENT/recvd
PJANGEL ` SENT/sent/recvd/recvd
PWISWELL ` sent/recvd
scrap4time ` RECVD/sent
SHARON ELISE ` sent/recvd
TJCRAFTYWITCH ` RECVD/sent

Did you know if you do 1 kind thing to someone it will come back to you. That happened to me. I received a package yesterday that I did not expect. It was a great gesture and I love everything I got in it. The book was fantastic. This person did not have to do that for me, but I really appreciate it. Thank you so very much for your kindness and thoughtfulness.

Edited by pjangel on 08-22-12 10:42 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles
In response to pjangel

OMGOSH, OMGOSH, OMGOSH!!!!
YES!!!! I recv'd my first package yesterday and it is the bomb! I will try to get a pic posted before I start playing with it all! LOL
Thank you Lesly!!! I love it all!!!

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles

• Ms_Pebbles Said:
YES!!!! I recv'd my first package yesterday and it is the bomb! I will try to get a pic posted before I start playing with it all! LOL

$10 Secret Sister Package #1! By Ms_Pebbles

I'm happy with just this but I was told I have another package coming from sb.com and I'm not mad at that!!! Thanks Lesly!

6ta
6ta 
Pro
6ta
  • 6ta on 08-22-12 06:50 AM

Wow...guess i just noticed my partner is showing not received yet...????

Lori...i sent a package out awhile back...
i will search for the conf slip to see what happen.

pjangel
Diva
pjangel
In response to 6ta

My fault I did not mark Lori as received. Mind been wondering..my mind is still on vaca...sorry

Okay everyone recieved their package for this last swap on TIME yeah.....

Now to the next swap lets see if we can do that again.

Edited by pjangel on 08-22-12 10:45 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

scrap4time
Resident
scrap4time

• Ms_Pebbles Said:
  • Ms_Pebbles Said:

I'm happy with just this but I was told I have another package coming from sb.com and I'm not mad at that!!! Thanks Lesly!

For all you do for everyone else. Hope you have a blast playing with it.

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles
In response to scrap4time

I really am! I've already used several things on a couple of lo's!

pjangel
Diva
pjangel

Good day ladies....this Sunday we are having a big Scrap Convention can't wait to go.

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff
In response to pjangel

Monday, my order from here is set to arrive. My sisters stuff should all be in there. Then it is wrap and repack it all up

I am excited to see her stuff in person LOL

pinkpaperairedale
Guru
pinkpaperairedale
In response to moonpuff

Hi ladies. I am so impressed that you all send and received your packages on time.. Pam... you certainly deserved a round that went off perfectly. Sorry my font doesn't seem to be doing the right thing. I am hoping that I can start taking photos so I can participate again. Sadly (on my part), I don't want to sign up because I KNOW I could not post a photo. I want to follow all the rules and I couldn't make this one happen. Meanwhile, I hope you all have a great time using your new things.

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell

Pink, I don't think you should have to sit out because you can't post a picture. I think we all would understand if you just posted a list of what you received.

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell
In response to pwiswell

Just wanted to share...I went to Walmart today and they had 110 weight Georgia Pacific paper. It was $4.00 for 150 sheets. I knew it would be great for cards, but wasn't so sure about alcohol markers. However, I printed some digital images to color and the ink didn't run. For the price, it will work quite well. I do like finding good buys!!!

GIGIGI30
Expert
GIGIGI30
In response to pwiswell

• pwiswell Said:
Just wanted to share...I went to Walmart today and they had 110 weight Georgia Pacific paper. It was $4.00 for 150 sheets.

Oh thanks for the heads up! I want to stock up on white CS for when my Cameo gets in here in a few weeks for the print and cut feature. All the reviews for Georgia Pacific are very good so this weekend I'll head to Wally World to get some...You're right, you can't beat that price!!

pjangel
Diva
pjangel
In response to GIGIGI30

No one should have to sit out becuz they can't post a picture. You can always loaded it up another time.

Well tomorrow is my anniversary, whipitty doooo.
Just another year.

TheBeccajb
Diva
TheBeccajb
In response to pjangel

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell

Happy anniversary, Pam. Congrats. We don't do much to celebrate ours anymore either, but it still means something to hear Happy Anniversay from our spouses. We wil be 16 years in February. Where oh where has the time gone.......

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff

Happy Anniversary Pam!

Pink - I agree.... you should not sitout because of a picture. Maybe the hostess can ask your partner to snap a pic before they send it, and that would take care of it.
Or tag the tiems you received from the store here.

Veteran
In response to moonpuff

CHECKING IN....

Cinj
Cinj 
Expert
Cinj
  • Cinj on 08-24-12 09:19 PM

Just checking in. I have been stuck in the house all week working 7:30am to 11:30pm. SO I am shopping tomorrow I hope my debit card doesn't catch fire from over use.

pinkpaperairedale
Guru
pinkpaperairedale
In response to Cinj

Thank you so much for your encouragement, ladies and your willingness to accept me in another round eveen though I won't post a photo just yet. I have been in other rounds and always try to spoil my pal and to mail out within 5 days of getting her name. I cannot wait to join in the next one. Thanks for reaching out to me and allowing my lack of camera expertise to keep me in the swap. I am so appreciative of your support. I am very hopeful that within the next 2 months I will again be able to post photos. I haven't added to my gallery for many months and I really want to. Have a wonderful weekend.

lori1963
Veteran
lori1963

Happy Anniversary Pam !!!! I've been married 27 years ,which seems like a lifetime !!!!! I have my secret Sisters items all ready to pack up & mail out .I Loved shopping for her ! Hope she likes all the goodies : )

TheBeccajb
Diva
TheBeccajb
In response to lori1963

Happy Anniversary Pam! I've been married 34 years. Love my hubby more now than ever. How long have you been married?

6ta
6ta 
Pro
6ta
  • 6ta on 08-27-12 10:06 AM

1st day of school!!!! ugghhh
lol...but glad they are back...lol

jci

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff
In response to 6ta

Checking in!
My order from SB.com arrived today, and I am packing my sisters gift up, but I am waiting 10 days to mail it.

We are rural, and it is Mail count week then at our post office. I save my non dated packages for my maillady til then, and their mileage is based on the volume of mail, so I always max her out.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to moonpuff

Thats very nice of you Moon, hellping everyone out that you can.

pinkpaperairedale
Guru
pinkpaperairedale
In response to Drayia

Hello everyone. Since I didn't do this round I wasn't sure... did it end a few days ago? Was it due before the end of August? When will the next one be posted and what is the ending date for it.... or hasn't that been announced yet?

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles

Hey Pink!
#2 ended on the 24th and #3 will end on the 28th of Sept. We already have our pals names for that one.

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff

LOL Shana......
I Love my mail lady!
I just think it is the nice thing to do.... so I tend to save a few extra packages for her that week, and be very fast with mailing that week too, to get them all mailed out.

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell
In response to moonpuff

Ordered items from here for my pal. Having them come to me so I can add some more goodies. I love this part!!!! Have a good week everyone.

pjangel
Diva
pjangel
In response to pwiswell

Pink do you want in for the next round?

Well I was married for 33 years...hope to make it for another year...:(

I went to the Cardmaking Convention..had a blast...my 4 friends went nuts...We found the cutest stamps..and ideas...We spent 4 hours there only....but had lots of fun... next year I am taking more money..i stayed under my budget which was freaky...I didn't buy the 1st thing I seen and wanted...and guess what i didnt go back and get it either, so that tells you I really didnt want it...

GIGIGI30
Expert
GIGIGI30
In response to pjangel

• pjangel Said:
Pink do you want in for the next round?

Well I was married for 33 years...hope to make it for another year...:(

I went to the Cardmaking Convention..had a blast...my 4 friends went nuts...We found the cutest stamps..and ideas...We spent 4 hours there only....but had lots of fun... next year I am taking more money..i stayed under my budget which was freaky...I didn't buy the 1st thing I seen and wanted...and guess what i didnt go back and get it either, so that tells you I really didnt want it...

Well, Congratulations Ms. Pam...Cheers to another year!!

And for not buying everything you saw, that's self control at its best...Cheers to that too!!

TheBeccajb
Diva
TheBeccajb
In response to GIGIGI30

Well, we have hurricane Isaac coming in tonight. I sure hope he doesn't mess up my mobile home.

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles

I pray that you'll be safe Becca!

pinkpaperairedale
Guru
pinkpaperairedale

Pam... I will do the round that will start when this one ends on September 28. I will look forward to October.

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell

I pray that any of you in the hurricane zone will be safe.

6ta
6ta 
Pro
6ta
  • 6ta on 08-29-12 05:56 AM
In response to pwiswell

JCI...praying all is well Becca...

TheBeccajb
Diva
TheBeccajb
In response to 6ta

We are doing fine right now. Just raining.

pjangel
Diva
pjangel

My son lives in Florida but he is home right now working. He is glad he is here. I hope all is safe.

Edited by pjangel on 08-30-12 11:23 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Veteran
In response to pjangel

CHECKING IN....

pjangel
Diva
pjangel

I am hoping to start shopping for my pal.....I have been working in my scraproom and organizing it. Bought some more shoe boxes and I have 15-20 filled already... Thats just bling, flowers, inks,tape and glues and some clear stamps....

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell
In response to pjangel

Wow! That's a lot of stash! I have quite a bit but I don't have it as organized as you. I like the idea of organizing in shoe boxes though, and there are some pretty ones out there.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to pwiswell

Hi ladies...

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

I use clear shoe boxes and have things organized by season, holiday and a few other ways. All my bling is together and so are my stacked flowers. Then there is my little emblishments brads, eyelets etc that are in small round stacking containers by colour. Makes it a little easier to find stuff.

TheBeccajb
Diva
TheBeccajb
In response to Drayia

Checking in.

pjangel
Diva
pjangel

Drayia, I also have clear rubbermaid totes. But I bought starlite ones as well and they crack fast. I have buttons and ribbon in those. I still have so much to do. I have tons of magazines, I have saved every one I ever bought.

Well this is the long holiday week-end..hope everyone enjoys it...

Veteran
In response to pjangel

CHECKING IN...

lori1963
Veteran
lori1963

My "Secret Pals" package went postal today (Friday). She would get it Monday,but mail doesn't run due to Labor day,so she will get it on Tuesday. I hope she likes,enjoys,& can use all the items I sent. It was very fun & easy to shop for her. I bought things from her wish list,went by her survey a bit & added some fun extras. I Love this swap !!!!! Hope everyone has a safe & relaxing holiday weekend. Pam, you have gotten me in the mind state to organize my craft room. It's strange how you find so much stuff you had forgotten that you even had until you start organizing !!! lol

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles
In response to lori1963

I changed my room around and have been getting more organized at the same time. And Lori, you are so right! I found things that I totally forgot that I even had!

Cinj
Cinj 
Expert
Cinj
  • Cinj on 08-31-12 09:28 PM

I went postal and got an email today that it is shipping. I will follow up with a package from home with the homemade card and some additional goodies early next week.

From round 2 6ta - the item I was waiting for to go in your package finally arrived. Sorry it took so long it shipped from Hong Kong. I will be sending it tomorrow or Tuesday.

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff
In response to Cinj

Just checking in
My buddies stuff all arrived, just need to wrap it, add a card and wait for mail count to start here

It will go out the first day of that, for my carrier

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell
In response to Drayia

Shania, I don't think I've ever seen clear shoe boxes. What a great idea! You can see everything that's in the box. I use decorative ones and label them. Most of them I just know by the decoration on the box, but I'm getting so many I'm going to have to start doubling up soon.

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell
In response to pwiswell

I should be getting a package from here on Thursday for my pal. Then I will add a few things to it and get it in the mail next weekend. I love this part.......

TheBeccajb
Diva
TheBeccajb
In response to pwiswell

Checking in.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to pwiswell

• pwiswell Said:
Shania, I don't think I've ever seen clear shoe boxes. What a great idea! You can see everything that's in the box. I use decorative ones and label them. Most of them I just know by the decoration on the box, but I'm getting so many I'm going to have to start doubling up soon.

I got them at Wal-mart. They have coloured lids either blue or red and come in a package of 5. They stack nicely, I still label them because some of them are packed full and I cant see exactly what is in them.

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles
In response to Drayia

pjangel
Diva
pjangel

Morning...where did this week-end go....
We bought a firepit and had a fire Satur & Sunday. Just relaxed most of the week-end but it sure flew by fast.

Glad to see pals sending out their packages. I still have not shopped...I will start...

GIGIGI30
Expert
GIGIGI30
In response to pjangel

• pjangel Said:
I still have not shopped...I will start...

What she said....So glad this will be a short work week!!

TheBeccajb
Diva
TheBeccajb
In response to GIGIGI30

WooHoo!!!! I received my package today from Lori. Thanks Lori!!!! I love, love, love everything. She got me a set of clear alpha stamps,clear balloon stamp. clear birthday cake stamp, thicker alphas,roub-ons, black swirly bling, mini brads,inspiralional stickers, journaling frames, 3D foam squares, a pack of cards & envelopes, shape punch,a beautiful handmade birthday card, and an awesome handmade gift card holder/matching tag set. Oh, Wow!!!I am just overwhelmed! Everything is great! You have spoiled me some much, Lori! Thank you!!!! Will post a pic in my gallery. I wish I could post on here.

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles

Hey Becca, nice package!
If you enable public embedding on the photo, you can post it here.

TheBeccajb
Diva
TheBeccajb

• Ms_Pebbles Said:
Hey Becca, nice package!

LOL! I did that one time before but couldn't remember what I did. LOL! Thanks, Pebbles.

TheBeccajb
Diva
TheBeccajb

• crafterrjb Said:
  • Ms_Pebbles Said:
Hey Becca, nice package!

LOL! I did that one time before but couldn't remember what I did. LOL! Thanks, Pebbles.

Oh Wow! I still can't figure it out. Sorry.

Cinj
Cinj 
Expert
Cinj
  • Cinj on 09-04-12 02:47 PM

• crafterrjb Said:
WooHoo!!!! I received my package today from Lori. Thanks Lori!!!! I love, love, love everything. She got me a set of clear alpha stamps,clear balloon stamp. clear birthday cake stamp, thicker alphas,roub-ons, black swirly bling, mini brads,inspiralional stickers, journaling frames, 3D foam squares, a pack of cards & envelopes, shape punch,a beautiful handmade birthday card, and an awesome handmade gift card holder/matching tag set. Oh, Wow!!!I am just overwhelmed! Everything is great! You have spoiled me some much, Lori! Thank you!!!! Will post a pic in my gallery. I wish I could post on here.

Sept, 2012 - $10+Swap By Crafterrjb Here it is...

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell
In response to Cinj

Nice package Lori. Well, my friends, I need your prayers tonight. My oncologist called me today and said my recent blood work showed cancer cells once again. Tomorrow, I start a series of tests to determine just where the cancer is. It's most likely somewhere in my bones because that's where it's been hanging out. Once they find it, we will decide the best course of treatment. I've been battling this for 10 years. I was really hoping to go a few without it. I just got my hair long enough for a hair band from the last time! Oh, well. It's just hair. Trying to keep a positive attitude and just keep moving forward. I think what bothers me the most is that my kids were only 2 and 3 when I first was diagnosed with breast cancer and they both remember how sick I was. They are 12 and 13 now and have seen me battle this for most of their lives. Enough of that.

lori1963
Veteran
lori1963

You are so very welcomed Becca !!! It was my pleasure ! So glad you like & can use everything. Enjoy : )

lori1963
Veteran
lori1963
In response to pwiswell

pwiswell . Just wanted to let you know,you are in my thoughts & prayers. You are a survivor,a strong & wonderful lady. You will beat this ! Stay positive ! prayers

TheBeccajb
Diva
TheBeccajb
In response to Cinj

• Cinj Said:
  • crafterrjb Said:

Lol! Could you tell me once again how to do that?

TheBeccajb
Diva
TheBeccajb
In response to pwiswell

• pwiswell Said:
Nice package Lori. Well, my friends, I need your prayers tonight. My oncologist called me today and said my recent blood work showed cancer cells once again. Tomorrow, I start a series of tests to determine just where the cancer is. It's most likely somewhere in my bones because that's where it's been hanging out. Once they find it, we will decide the best course of treatment. I've been battling this for 10 years. I was really hoping to go a few without it. I just got my hair long enough for a hair band from the last time! Oh, well. It's just hair. Trying to keep a positive attitude and just keep moving forward. I think what bothers me the most is that my kids were only 2 and 3 when I first was diagnosed with breast cancer and they both remember how sick I was. They are 12 and 13 now and have seen me battle this for most of their lives. Enough of that.

You are in my prayers.

Cinj
Cinj 
Expert
Cinj
  • Cinj on 09-04-12 04:59 PM

• crafterrjb Said:
  • Cinj Said:
  • crafterrjb Said:

Lol! Could you tell me once again how to do that?

After you have added the picture to your gallery click on the picture to open it. To the left of the picture under Share & Link click on Link/Embed Image click to fill the button for
IMG CODE (for forums and bulletin boards) then in the block under Copy and Paste the Embed Code Below: do just that copy the code and paste it in the forum post. It looks funny just a bunch of type until you hit post.
I hope this helps.

Cinj
Cinj 
Expert
Cinj
  • Cinj on 09-04-12 05:03 PM
In response to pwiswell

• pwiswell Said:

I'm so sorry to hear this. You and your family are in my thoughts.

GIGIGI30
Expert
GIGIGI30
In response to pwiswell

• pwiswell Said:

Stay strong Ms. Pam....My lil' family will keep you in our prayers

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to GIGIGI30

Pam you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. You are a true survivor and will kick this in the tuckus!

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

Was thinking I might be behind on this round and see that I am not. I have my pals goodies saved to my cart, I just have to get some bills paid first and then I can order her goodies and ship them to her.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics