Page 80 of 80 
Username Post: Anybody working on anything this weekend & week?        (Topic#1576699)
gluemore girl
Expert
gluemore girl
In response to Henri Jean

Had a great night at Gluemore night! We had 6 of us which was a lot. I did no pre-planning but did get a 2 page LO for DH's book done.
I have several pages that need some kind of title or embellishing. I'll pick a day when he is not around and try getting my Cameo to make some things for me.
Could not find the pics of my Mom on the rooftop... I know they are here somewhere...

Henri Jean, I can relate to Joe. I'm in school now taking accelerated classes online and with work it is all consuming.
It's nice that your other son accommodates his schedule though it makes it tougher for him.

Linda, I'll join your heritage challenge yet!

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to gluemore girl

I finished this I love it too David came home here before he went home again it was so good to see him plus he looked at his album and loved the new ones

dinosaur from 2nd gr art show David Oct sports/play 10 share By Anda11

gluemore girl
Expert
gluemore girl
In response to anda11

Linda, That page came out so cute. I am so glad you still have him all these years. I have a pic that my DS made and it was of my DH with a sword fighting off a dragon. DH was so touched by that. I need to just get my hands on a couple of pics of them at that time and I'll be making a page like that. precious!

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• gluemore girl Said:
Went to M's after work last night as I had a 20% off all items and an additional 40% on one item.
I got a pack of travel themed paper, a sheet of red shiny paper and a Tim Holtz mirror that I plan to use for my Mom's rooftop page.
Also got some tape runner refills. Walked out with all that and only spent $16.23.
Did not see the lenticular photos that Southgirl mentioned but I might go back today and look harder. I need something fun on my front door for Halloween.
Tonight is Gluemore night so am very excited to scrap! I'm in the last week of my class so am loving being on the downslope!

I am so glad that you went to mikes you sound like you got a lot for what you spent
I am also excited to hear that you are going to scrap I am glad that you are getting onn the downslope

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to Henri Jean

• Henri Jean Said:
We do have granddaugthers Linda, but two in Georgia and 1 in California. None near us for Halloween.

We celebrate Thanksgiving in early December - we wait until Joe is out of school for the semester so he can visit with his niece and his brother. One year we had it while Joe was in school and he had to study for finals and get final term papers ready to turn in and Roan cried the whole time because Uncle Joe was always busy and my oldest son said it was the worst visit ever because he didn't get to see his brother except at the Thanksgiving dinner table. Joe is an honor student and takes his studies seriously.

After that, we moved the holiday celebrations until after finals and the semester is over. Now Joe enjoys hanging out with his brother and his niece and it is much nicer. And John said there is no traffic driving to and from Atlanta, like there is on the Halloween holiday. Really does work better.

Only problem is that they come on Friday night now that Roan is in Kindergarten, she has missed the most allowable days. Then he has to be back at work Monday and have her at school. They leave Sunday night and drive 10 hours home during the night and get home in time for John to dress for work Monday. If he can get it off work, they he takes her home and since she has slept all night, he just gets her ready for school and then goes home and goes back to bed himself.

But by then, Halloween is long put up by early December so she isn't around to see them. We always see the California grands in California.

I forgot that they all lived far away.
it is great that you wait till your wonderful son is out of school I bet you are so proud of him being an honor student
it is great that all of you are able to visit and enjoy each other
I bet you send lots of fabulous halloween stuff to them
it is great that you see the girls in california

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• gluemore girl Said:
Had a great night at Gluemore night! We had 6 of us which was a lot. I did no pre-planning but did get a 2 page LO for DH's book done.
I have several pages that need some kind of title or embellishing. I'll pick a day when he is not around and try getting my Cameo to make some things for me.
Could not find the pics of my Mom on the rooftop... I know they are here somewhere...

Henri Jean, I can relate to Joe. I'm in school now taking accelerated classes online and with work it is all consuming.
It's nice that your other son accommodates his schedule though it makes it tougher for him.

Linda, I'll join your heritage challenge yet!

I am so glad you all had a blast congrats on getting 2 more done for your hubbys book It is great that you got some other pages in progress
the photo of your mom will turn up eventually I bet she was more gorgeous than a model

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• gluemore girl Said:
Linda, That page came out so cute. I am so glad you still have him all these years. I have a pic that my DS made and it was of my DH with a sword fighting off a dragon. DH was so touched by that. I need to just get my hands on a couple of pics of them at that time and I'll be making a page like that. precious!

Thank you for the love the photo your precious dear son made sounds so sweet :)) I can't wait to see your dragon page

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I am done with my dd page but I hate the pen I started to use so I will do that now

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

here it is our little boo bear as a basketball cheerleader I love the cheer leader bear stickers by tumblbeast

url=https://www.scrapbook.com/gallery/image/layout/ 6001725.html][/url] our sweet little boo bear basketball cheerleader Oct sports and play 10 share By Anda11

southgirl
Expert
southgirl
In response to anda11

I went to my Michael's and could not find the lenticular photos too. The might of sold out. Or moved them. I had found them in the Halloween decorations section, not scrapbooking section. I did find some large ones but they we way too big and too costly. Mine were sticker size.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to southgirl

I am sorry that you were not able to find them I thought of a cute page title...wish me luck that dh finds them

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

Dave found some different photos that I am going to scrap
I realized that I need to make roses for my rose lawn farm I knew that I wanted some on the page I made some of those mini roses some yrs back have a million tutorizals on my Pinterest I found one last night that looks really easy and beautiful. wish me luck :):)

gluemore girl
Expert
gluemore girl
In response to anda11

Had a scrappy day yesterday. Took a road trip with 2 of my friends to a LSS that is an hour away. One of our friends had never been. Got some papers for a Halloween mini I want to make and a 3 in 1 corner punch.

Got home and decided to tackle cleaning up my scrap area. I tore it apart some more on Friday looking for those pics of my Mom.
Things got put away but not organized. I'll get to that another time. At least my scrap table is clean and I have some kind of order again.

Linda, those roses will be beautiful. Can't wait to see.

Southgirl, I will go to my M's this week and see if I can find them. Are you looking for baseball card sized or smaller?

Have a good Monday all!

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

hey guys I googled where to find lenticular photos...a bunch of stuff came up I think one of them said make your own
I also asked what they were and that was interesting too

Edited by anda11 on 10-16-17 12:41 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

silly me... I need to work on my xmas cards I am using one of moms pink xmas tree from back in the day our sweet freind Judy cleaned it up and on one she put the tree in a center oval which I got reprints I have the paper chosen & I cut xmas trees with letter cut out in pink

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• gluemore girl Said:
Had a scrappy day yesterday. Took a road trip with 2 of my friends to a LSS that is an hour away. One of our friends had never been. Got some papers for a Halloween mini I want to make and a 3 in 1 corner punch.

Got home and decided to tackle cleaning up my scrap area. I tore it apart some more on Friday looking for those pics of my Mom.
Things got put away but not organized. I'll get to that another time. At least my scrap table is clean and I have some kind of order again.

Linda, those roses will be beautiful. Can't wait to see.

Southgirl, I will go to my M's this week and see if I can find them. Are you looking for baseball card sized or smaller?

Have a good Monday all!

I am so happy to hear that you had a wonderful scrappy day at the lss :ba
nana: congrats on getting some fall papers and a punch

do not feel bad about your scrap room it is nearly impossible to organize and clean all at the same time. at least you got your table clean your moms photo will turn up eventually
to be honest for some reason I am scared to make the roses., I will feel terrible if I can't cause I have tons of pages I would add them too
I am going to go back to my cards

southgirl
Expert
southgirl
In response to anda11

My wreath is finished. Will take some pictures and post. Boo Wreath By Southgirl

Edited by southgirl on 10-17-17 08:08 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

southgirl
Expert
southgirl
In response to southgirl

And here is my mini paper sack album.

Haunted Paper Sack Mini Album By Southgirl

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to southgirl

• southgirl Said:
My wreath is finished. Will take some pictures and post. Boo Wreath By Southgirl

this is just amazing hon love the ribbon & tulle great photos

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to southgirl

• southgirl Said:
And here is my mini paper sack album.

Haunted Paper Sack Mini Album By Southgirl

every single page is amazing hon I love every detail & paper too

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I am back to my cards but I need to put some things away first my table always has stuff on it

mrsdriver5
Diva
mrsdriver5
In response to anda11

Linda, I'm anxious to see your Christmas cards. It sounds like they'll be pretty! Family, especially, should be very happy to receive them.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to mrsdriver5

I agree sweet freind if it wasn't for your superb digi skills my cards would not be all that :)I can't thank you enough for doing that for me

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I need to remember to make a couple sympathy cards

Page 80 of 80 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics