Page 88 of 88 
Username Post: Anybody working on anything this weekend & week?        (Topic#1576699)
alana610
Tenant
alana610
In response to anda11

Morning ladies!!!!

This weekend was a little crazy. I worked Saturday and had off for my birthday yesterday and just relaxed and made chocolate candy bar wrappers for my daughters "summer birthday celebration" in class tomorrow.

Im hoping once school ends and things calm down I can devote more time to it.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to gluemore girl

• gluemore girl Said:
Welcome back from vacation Sue! Did you go to a different place or the same place as last year?
We are going to the beach in a couple of weeks and again in July and maybe one more day or two in August.

Linda, Hope you find something you like. I'm sure you will find something in the Echo Park category.

I worked on straightening out my new craft space in DD's bedroom and got a lot done. I believe by the end of the week, I'll be ready to start up again. I got a bit overwhelmed b/c DH and DS thought they'd be helpful and bring EVERYTHING up at once! So I had to sort through it all in a smaller space. Somehow, I managed. My first priority will be to get the pages into albums (started that weeks ago) and then finish organizing the smaller stuff.

Happy Monday!

I did find one that could work I am sorry that your stuf was brought up in your smaller room I am glad you got a lot done it wasn't your fault that you had to work o your room instead of organizing your pages

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to southgirl

• southgirl Said:
These 2 cards were made for a challenge on Facebook. I have never done a male themed card so I had to step out of my comfort zone.

Happy Fathers Day step card By Southgirl

Father’s Day Steampunk By Southgirl

such a cool card hon:) love the papers, gears men greetings

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to alana610

that sounds like you had a nice relaxing day on your birthday

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

since I adore Doodlebug & I love the easter & halloween :)I am going to see if there are some girl sets

gluemore girl
Pro
gluemore girl
In response to anda11

Good Morning! Last day of my work week and other than a grad party on Saturday, it looks to be a quiet weekend. I'll see about finishing off my new craft space and prepping DD's bed for when she comes home which will be the end of the month.
I bought a warehouse box from Simple Stories and got notification that it'll be delivered next week. Not sure where I am going to put everything!

Alana, glad you had your birthday off even if you were making things for your kids' teachers. I'm sure you didn't mind too much.

Linda, hope you found girl paper you like. Is it baby girl paper or just girl in general?

Happy Thursday!

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• gluemore girl Said:
Good Morning! Last day of my work week and other than a grad party on Saturday, it looks to be a quiet weekend. I'll see about finishing off my new craft space and prepping DD's bed for when she comes home which will be the end of the month.
I bought a warehouse box from Simple Stories and got notification that it'll be delivered next week. Not sure where I am going to put everything!

Alana, glad you had your birthday off even if you were making things for your kids' teachers. I'm sure you didn't mind too much.

Linda, hope you found girl paper you like. Is it baby girl paper or just girl in general?

Happy Thursday!

I am glad that you are going too have a quiet weekend I do hope that you can get your room in order very quickly
I have plenty of baby papers, just general girl all of these boy packs I have have boy sayings that are so cute . I do not have any girl sayings I found a couple Imight use of echo park & doodlebug

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I think I might want to do disney I have not done that for years
I have a couple of pages that are started

Edited by anda11 on 06-15-18 02:24 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I am still going to try Disney again

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

my table is full of cr ap again

Edited by anda11 on 06-15-18 05:09 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

suebird
Expert
suebird
In response to southgirl

Checking in after my first week back from vacation. Glue, we went back to where we went last year. Da Moose loves the place that much.

I'll be scrapping some of the pics 'one of these days'; got to get them printed, etc.

Said Moose also got a few pics of a baby deer, hiding near our cabin. He pulled an old Native American trick, didn't get too close, etc. That should be a decent layout.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to suebird

• suebird Said:
Checking in after my first week back from vacation. Glue, we went back to where we went last year. Da Moose loves the place that much.

I'll be scrapping some of the pics 'one of these days'; got to get them printed, etc.

Said Moose also got a few pics of a baby deer, hiding near our cabin. He pulled an old Native American trick, didn't get too close, etc. That should be a decent layout.

that layout of the baby deer sounds cute we had deer & their families in our backyard always it used to be sometimes but later it was always cause all of the subdivisions that grew around us & we had 2 acres I miss seeing them. have fun scrapping this vacation I think scrapping them also makes you relive them

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I am doing some amusement parks for a challenge I have Disney and luckily I remembered one where my son played a game & won a big stuffed animal I hope the pics are not missing on my scrap cuboards where they are not in order

gluemore girl
Pro
gluemore girl
In response to anda11

Still working on my new space. DH is pleased and so am I.
Our family room is a more peaceful space except for my home office. I need to claim a bit more closet space like the top shelf. I'll pack up DD's books so she can go through them when she comes home. She may take some to her new apt.

Linda, I started a couple of cards with scraps that I have. I like trying to figure out what bits and pieces go together and then if it strikes me, I go for it. Have fun with Disney. I think I still have Disney stickers from when I went in 2005!

Suebird, Welcome back and glad you got some R&R. DH & I are beach lovers so we'll hit the shore a few times this summer. I think we are getting to our lake tonight after the grad party. Sunsets at the lake are spectacular.

Have a good Saturday everyone!

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

Dave is taking me out to eat cause it is my birthday I have gained weight so I bought a few pairs of shorts at Lands end last month cause I have pants from them that fit He also bought me $100 of shorts & tops from there. they sent me a coupon for 50. off 100. order cause it is my birthday so I am going to have plenty of shorts to wear daily that fit I wear pjs some days

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I am not feeling well today so we are going to go when I do feel better

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to anda11

I'm currently trying to come up with a thank-you card idea. My daughter and I are still in the shelter, and probably will be here for around six weeks or so. This shelter is actually an apartment complex and each individual apartment is sponsored by a different local church.

I would like to make a thank-you card for the church that sponsored ours. They furnished it and filled the fridge and cabinets with food right before we moved in. A week or so after we settled, they came and brought us a meal.

So I've been perusing CardMaps trying to come up with inspiration. I'm limited on the colors of cardstock unfortunately, as 98% of my cs and pp is in storage. I have my Cricut with me because I did some Christmas stuff for my church back in December. I have reds, greens, blues, and white for cardstock with me. I DO have my pink tote full of bling, adhesive, and embellishments as well as cards and envelopes.

southgirl
Expert
southgirl
In response to BlingQueenRia

Bling how about a patriotic themed (red, white and blue) thank you card?

I am watching Youtube a lot and doing stuff from them. Box made from a toilet tissue tube, ink pad holder and a pop up card. So far I have made the card to my satisfaction...ish. Still not a 100% health wise. All I can do is watch TV and craft. Hmmm that sounds like heaven to a crafter. Next I'll be complaining that I have too much money to spend on crafts?

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to southgirl

• southgirl Said:
Bling how about a patriotic themed (red, white and blue) thank you card?

Hmmm, I like that idea! Thank you!

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to BlingQueenRia

I have some good news....I had an appointment with my H dr on 6/20 but they called me last month to reschedule to sept. which I did. they said she woud not be in the officve that day. when I called with my problems & they said the earliiestr I can see her is sepy. so they had me schedule with a nurse practioner on the 25th DR K called & is going to see me on the 20th after all I am really glad about that

ckair 
Veteran
  • ckair on 06-19-18 02:06 PM
In response to anda11

Yay! Glad you are getting in earlier!

Page 88 of 88 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics