Page 99 of 99 
Username Post: Anybody working on anything this weekend & week?        (Topic#1576699)
anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

happy valentines day to every one

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

happy valentines day to every one

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

my scrap table is full of photo boxes that I had on a chair that I moved so my daughter and her boyfreind had plenty of room to put in my new computer tower so I am putting the chair back so I can find my scrap table again I also want to figure out how to use my Cameo again. I know I have a disc to download the program but I think I also need to know what computer I do have now

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

my scrap table is full of photo boxes that I had on a chair that I moved so my daughter and her boyfreind had plenty of room to put in my new computer tower so I am putting the chair back so I can find my scrap table again I also want to figure out how to use my Cameo again. I know I have a disc to download the program but I think I also need to know what computer I do have now

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I can't find where to put the disk in my tower so my daughter is coming over tomorrow anyway to help

gluemore girl
Guru
gluemore girl
In response to anda11

Good Morning and TGIF!
Off this weekend and have a scrap night planned as well as seeing DS at a swim meet.
Linda, I think you can download the Silhouette software from the website without a disc. I did that when I got my new laptop. You just need to have your user name and password to download it. Hope that helps!

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to gluemore girl

• gluemore girl Said:
Good Morning and TGIF!
Off this weekend and have a scrap night planned as well as seeing DS at a swim meet.
Linda, I think you can download the Silhouette software from the website without a disc. I did that when I got my new laptop. You just need to have your user name and password to download it. Hope that helps!

I am so glad that you have this weekend off I am so glad that you have a scrap night planned as well as seeing your son in his swim meet

Page 99 of 99 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics