Page 100 of 100 
Username Post: Anybody working on anything this weekend & week?        (Topic#1576699)
pierced_scrapper
Resident
pierced_scrapper
In response to gluemore girl

Thank you, everyone. I'm heading to NYC on Tuesday and have rested all weekend. I'm starting to feel a lot better.

My parents are going away until Thursday, which prompted me taking a day trip to NYC. I think I'll work on some scrapbook pages too.

gluemore girl
Guru
gluemore girl
In response to pierced_scrapper

Finished one of my Math assignments a week early so going into the next one starting Tuesday. I am feeling free to go away next weekend (I was having Math guilt). Back to work this week and the spring ahead is about to take me full force. As much as I tried, I could not get up earlier last week.

Jess, Have fun in NYC! We went last week and spent some time near the Highline park, Chelsea market and took in the Whitney Warhol museum. Can't wait to hear about yours!

pierced_scrapper
Resident
pierced_scrapper
In response to gluemore girl

Your trip sounds nice! Depending on the time I have, I might have to check out the Warhol Museum.

I went to Michael's yesterday and was disappointed - I hope the Michael's in my town isn't closing. I'm ordering some supplies from Scrapbook.com since they have ice skating themes. I might see what we have in way of NYC.

Page 100 of 100 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics