Page 98 of 98 
Username Post: Anybody working on anything this weekend & week?        (Topic#1576699)
jamesandersonicb
New Kid On the Block
jamesandersonicb
In response to gluemore girl

I really love your box

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to gluemore girl

• gluemore girl Said:
Good Morning
I was back to work on 2 feet yesterday. I am glad only 1/2 days this week. My foot was sore and swollen but not too bad. The bitter cold also has made me very tired. Hoping it warms up soon.
It's a good time of year to stay in and scrap. So let's do it!

Sounds like we all made it through the storm. The ice was a doozy.

I am sorry that your foot was sore I am glad that you only have 1/2 week too

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to pierced_scrapper

• pierced_scrapper Said:
We didn't get any snow! Dad took me to the train today since he was off; I stayed in for lunch since it was 10 degrees outside and started my Happiness Box 2018 scrapbook. I'm excited about it.

Some drama tonight. I don't like home brewed coffee. It all irritates my stomach, I find Wawa coffee that is already made is fine for my stomach. I find it all ridiculously strong. Dad usually gets it for me. He asked what I thought of home brewed coffee and I said I hated it. Then mom got mad and said, "You're taking advantage! We are going to move and you will be out of luck, you leech!" I don't think they will or kick me out... she just says it when I pose opposition.

I am deeply sorry to hear about your moms drama

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to jamesandersonicb

• jamesandersonicb Said:
I really love your box

I want to welcome you to this thread James we have a wonderful group here

suebird
Expert
suebird
In response to anda11

It's been sleeting out here, and I am really leery of heading out tomorrow. Too many overpasses.

The Fool got on my last nerve (again!) this past weekend; I pretty much hung up on him, after delivering a well aimed comment. At least I warned my aunt (mom's sister) about comment, as it (sort of) involved her. Yep, Fool called her, and aunt backed me up. Why is it he remembers only what he wants to?

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to suebird

• suebird Said:
It's been sleeting out here, and I am really leery of heading out tomorrow. Too many overpasses.

The Fool got on my last nerve (again!) this past weekend; I pretty much hung up on him, after delivering a well aimed comment. At least I warned my aunt (mom's sister) about comment, as it (sort of) involved her. Yep, Fool called her, and aunt backed me up. Why is it he remembers only what he wants to?

well if it is sleeting there there will be ice foe sure. I do not blame you for not going

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

just checking in again

pierced_scrapper
Resident
pierced_scrapper
In response to anda11

Things have cooled down; I've decided to be grateful. While I'm not where I want to be, I'm safe, have a roof over my head, friends, and family. I'll try everything that interests me and whatever sticks, I'll go with. But, I'm grateful.

I've been working on Happiness Box 2018 scrapbook at lunch this week; between bad weather and wanting a creative break from walking, it feels good to listen to classical and scrap. Tomorrow I'll bring the book home and when I'm not skating this weekend, I'll work on it.

Welcome, James! Sue, I'm sorry about your foot.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to pierced_scrapper

I have wonderful news I really prefer to have one like mine I told my daughter about my computer and she told my husband that she or her boyfreind are going to save what is on mine now and I am going to get another tower to replace it my husband has one that was a great one. or we are going to buy another one I am so happy since I can't drive and have HD I spend many many hours on mine I thought what my son gave me was a wonderful gift and I feel bad not wanting to use it so my husband uses a tablet that my son gave him to get online so I gave him mine which is great cause it has a huge amount of memory for him

Page 98 of 98 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics