Username Post: Anybody working on anything this weekend & week?        (Topic#1576699)
anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to Ladybing Tammy

• Ladybing Tammy Said:
I'll be working on a set of thank you cards to send to a friend here.

I love making cards I know your friend will appreciate it.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to anda11

a set of 8 done - all ready to tie up in a pretty bow and send off to her

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I am going to work on the album.. I think I have 5 pages done. I also had lists of words & reasons..so last night I combined the ones that fit together so I have 6 more pages figured out., I just need to make them.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to anda11

I love it when you can plan stuff and then just work on them

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Ladybing Tammy Said:
a set of 8 done - all ready to tie up in a pretty bow and send off to her

I missed this post. I am sorry. That sounds lovely I know she will be so pleased

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Ladybing Tammy Said:
I love it when you can plan stuff and then just work on them

You are so right It makes it better.

EagleScoutMom
Resident
EagleScoutMom
In response to anda11

I finally "conquered" the layout that was giving me fits
It doesn't look anything like it did in the beginning.

Here is the finished piece (hopefully this link works).
http://cdn.scrapbook.com/gallery/source/45/450 153/20140...

I'm trying to decide if it needs anything else.

bonprof
Queen
bonprof
In response to EagleScoutMom

Kim, your layout is beautiful! I really loved how you showcased the photos.

Linda, I was gone for three days visiting my oldest daughter
But now I am and ready to scrap!! Yahoo!!!

andrea m
Mayor
andrea m
In response to bonprof

Kim your lo turned out great.

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 08-01-14 08:22 PM
In response to andrea m

Tammy, I KNOW your friend will appreciate the cards! So very sweet of you.

Kim, I think your lo is lovely and I don't think you need to add anything to it at all.

Linda, sounds like you are making great progress on your album! I can't wait to see it

Yesterday I bought a stamp and last night I got out the colored pencils and colored it in. No particular reason, I just felt like coloring. I have also been working on a batch of cards for a good friend of mine, and trying to work on a wedding layout too. The wedding page is almost done but I'm trying to decide where to put the bling and that's been stumping me tonight.

Tomorrow we are going to the lake with a friend from here, and the weather is supposed to be nice and cool.

Last weekend I took some classes from Dyan Reaveley (the creator of Dylusions sprays) and in 2 weeks I'm taking some classes from Paula Cheney (she works with Tim Holtz) and I'm so excited! I love taking classes

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to Vae

I forgot my friend was on here! I left a sentiment off so she can just put a personal note inside.

Hope that is okay.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

Kim, pretty layout - love the colours - I don't think it needs anything more.

EagleScoutMom
Resident
EagleScoutMom

No crafting for me today. My dh doesn't work today so we are off to run some errands and then visit our daughter. I hope everyone has a great day.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

I have started working on my business trip to Norwich - okay I know - what a business trip - but trust me it deserves some layouts!

bonprof
Queen
bonprof

Good morning!

I slept in which is great. I have the whole day ahead of me for scrapping. I think I might also work on my Smash book.
Everyone have a great day. Bbl...

bonprof
Queen
bonprof
In response to bonprof

Make it Happen By Bonprof

Had a lot of fun with this paper.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• EagleScoutMom Said:
I finally "conquered" the layout that was giving me fits
It doesn't look anything like it did in the beginning.

Here is the finished piece (hopefully this link works).
http://cdn.scrapbook.com/gallery/source/45/450 153/20140...

I'm trying to decide if it needs anything else.

Hey Kim, Congrats on finishing it I think it is perfect the way it is. I love the color combination & the papers & flowers. She is precious. What a beautiful family. I bet you feel better now.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to bonprof

• bonprof Said:
Kim, your layout is beautiful! I really loved how you showcased the photos.

Linda, I was gone for three days visiting my oldest daughter
But now I am and ready to scrap!! Yahoo!!!

I am glad you were able to visit your daughter That would make me feel great. I am also glad that you are able to scrap now.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to Vae

• Vae Said:
Tammy, I KNOW your friend will appreciate the cards! So very sweet of you.

Kim, I think your lo is lovely and I don't think you need to add anything to it at all.

Linda, sounds like you are making great progress on your album! I can't wait to see it

Yesterday I bought a stamp and last night I got out the colored pencils and colored it in. No particular reason, I just felt like coloring. I have also been working on a batch of cards for a good friend of mine, and trying to work on a wedding layout too. The wedding page is almost done but I'm trying to decide where to put the bling and that's been stumping me tonight.

Tomorrow we are going to the lake with a friend from here, and the weather is supposed to be nice and cool.

Last weekend I took some classes from Dyan Reaveley (the creator of Dylusions sprays) and in 2 weeks I'm taking some classes from Paula Cheney (she works with Tim Holtz) and I'm so excited! I love taking classes

Hi Hon, You do not need any reason to color in an image. Coloring an image is one of my fav things to do. I adore my colored pencils I have had them for 15 years. I loved coloring & art stuff when I was a kid too.
I know your friend will love those cards you are making. Your stuff is always fabulous I know later you might like where the bling is on your wedding page. I hope so.
I hope you have a blast with your friend at the lake.
I can see why you are excited about your classes. They sound like fun.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Ladybing Tammy Said:
I forgot my friend was on here! I left a sentiment off so she can just put a personal note inside.

Hope that is okay.

I am trying to figure out what you mean LOl Do you mean you posted a card here & you forgot your friend was here & you didn't put a greeting in the card..is that ok?
It is fine if you never put a greeting inside I do that often.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• EagleScoutMom Said:
No crafting for me today. My dh doesn't work today so we are off to run some errands and then visit our daughter. I hope everyone has a great day.

I hope you have fun when you are doing errands & visiting your daughter.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Ladybing Tammy Said:
I have started working on my business trip to Norwich - okay I know - what a business trip - but trust me it deserves some layouts!

That sounds like fun isn't it fun when you scrap great places that you visited and you get to relive each thing.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to bonprof

• bonprof Said:
Good morning!

I slept in which is great. I have the whole day ahead of me for scrapping. I think I might also work on my Smash book.
Everyone have a great day. Bbl...

That sounds fabulous hon to just think of scrapping the rest of the day

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to bonprof

• bonprof Said:
Make it Happen By Bonprof

Had a lot of fun with this paper.

I can see why you had a lot of fun with this This page is amazing I love the papers & flowers. I love that you added the borders & matted the pics with the bright colors..those papers & flowers were on my wishlist I left you some love

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I was planning on getting some pages done yesterday eve but my dd came over so I couldn't. She invited us over for dinner. I did get 2 pages almost done. I hope to get lots done today & tonight.

bonprof
Queen
bonprof
In response to anda11

Thank you Linda! You are one of the most positive and supporting people on this website.:)

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to bonprof

Oh thanks hon, I really appreciate it You are so nice to say that

EagleScoutMom
Resident
EagleScoutMom
In response to anda11

We had a nice time visiting our dd. We met her and her boyfriend for a late lunch and then we hit a few thrift stores.

It sounds like everyone had time to work on projects today. I can't wait to see them.

I have a question that I know has been asked before, but I couldn't find the answer when I looked.

How do get a layout picture to show up in a post? I was hoping I had done it right the other day but I guess I didn't.

EagleScoutMom
Resident
EagleScoutMom
In response to anda11

It does feel great. This was the first time I put 2 patterened papers together on a lo. I have always admired how others mix different patterns but for me it always felt weird. Now I will challenge myself to do it more often.

I was even "brave" and cut a piece of paper when I wasn't sure if what I was doing was going to work. That probably sounds strange but for me it was a huge step. It has always freaked me out that I would ruin the paper if it didn't turn out. I finally decided it's only paper.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

Family By EagleScoutMom

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

Hey Kim it is very easy to embedd a pic in here.
choose the image from your gallery or someone elses gallery..near the top right are some buttons..one is pinterest...the first button says link..click that..up pops a box..there 2 types of codes to choose from..choose the one for bulletin board & message boards...then right near there is the address for that page in a little box....save that addy.. Then you choose reply to the thread..paste that addy in the reply..that is all.

EagleScoutMom
Resident
EagleScoutMom
In response to anda11

Thanks Linda! I thought there was something I was missing.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• EagleScoutMom Said:
It does feel great. This was the first time I put 2 patterened papers together on a lo. I have always admired how others mix different patterns but for me it always felt weird. Now I will challenge myself to do it more often.

I was even "brave" and cut a piece of paper when I wasn't sure if what I was doing was going to work. That probably sounds strange but for me it was a huge step. It has always freaked me out that I would ruin the paper if it didn't turn out. I finally decided it's only paper.

Don't feel bad about feeling weird about doing something new or different.You are so right...I feel the same way. I have a hard time matching prints unless they are from the same line. It is hard to cut..I understand being brave abut cutting into our precious paper.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

Brave must be the theme tonight.. )I just finished the page where I put my dd is brave lol

bonprof
Queen
bonprof
In response to anda11

Little Vintage Girl By Bonprof

Yes, brave is the theme. I masked for the first time today. I love playing with vintage elements. Hope you enjoy it.

Expert
In response to bonprof

Donna and Kim, your layouts are lovely. I don't think yours needs anything else Kim, and that photo is sooo cute! Oh and it took me years (honest) to get over my feelings of not wanting to cut up my papers. You are not alone...
Donna, I love your title of the first layout, combined with the beautiful photos and paper it has such a happy feel to it, and the vintage one is beautiful. I love that masking feature!
Linda, we have spent the week-end adding more stuff that needs storing to our shed, but my wonderful hubby has created a walk space to my scrap desk, as he doesn't want me not to be able to scrap for a month...he's the best....

bonprof
Queen
bonprof
In response to christiscraps61

Thank you Christie! I love to try new things and grow in my craft.

I hope everyone has a great day. I have a few little errands and chores to get done, but will have time to scrap also.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to bonprof

• bonprof Said:
Little Vintage Girl By Bonprof

Yes, brave is the theme. I masked for the first time today. I love playing with vintage elements. Hope you enjoy it.

It was funny that you said hope I enjoy it. It melted my heart. I love the papers, the way you arranged everything, you did a great job on masking. I love vintage children images ( I have many boards of them)I love pink roses but peach hold a close 2nd and peachy pink too. I loved the embellies too. :)I left you some love.
What did you use on your stencils?
I used to do cards & some pages with it but it was many years ago & it was inks or paints..
I did buy 2 new templates here last yr. one was bricks & one was prima wood. I forgot I bought them

Edited by anda11 on 08-03-14 12:31 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• christiscraps61 Said:
Donna and Kim, your layouts are lovely. I don't think yours needs anything else Kim, and that photo is sooo cute! Oh and it took me years (honest) to get over my feelings of not wanting to cut up my papers. You are not alone...
Donna, I love your title of the first layout, combined with the beautiful photos and paper it has such a happy feel to it, and the vintage one is beautiful. I love that masking feature!
Linda, we have spent the week-end adding more stuff that needs storing to our shed, but my wonderful hubby has created a walk space to my scrap desk, as he doesn't want me not to be able to scrap for a month...he's the best....

Oh WOW that was very sweet of him. whoo hooo. He is the best :):) he knows that it is important to you.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to bonprof

• bonprof Said:
Thank you Christie! I love to try new things and grow in my craft.

I hope everyone has a great day. I have a few little errands and chores to get done, but will have time to scrap also.

That sounds great hon

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

You guys know what I am going to be doing I thought I had lots of pages done but I only have 10 but I did get 6 done yesterday so we will see.. lol It takes longer planning the pages t & the sayings at first so maybe I can make a bunch today lol

bonprof
Queen
bonprof
In response to anda11

Thank you Linda! I used gesso with the stencil. It was fun and easy.

Everyone have a good night'n

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to bonprof

I am going to have to buy some. I think I started a thread asking what people were using. I think I know that some did use that.

andrea m
Mayor
andrea m
In response to anda11

Hi ladies. I just got back from a weekend away. We had a wedding.
I hope to work on some birthday cards and a lo tomorrow.

bonprof
Queen
bonprof
In response to anda11

Linda, I've been learning a lot about gesso lately. You can get a recipe for homemade gesso from google. I am also wanting to mist. Painting the paper with gesso before misting helps a lot. Anyway, trying new things is fun.

Andrea, hope your vacation was great!

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to andrea m

Hi Andrea, I am glad you had a good time wedding s are so much fun (at least I think so )

Donna, thanks for the tips. Isn't it amazing how many things are out there to try? that is a good thing
I have to finish this album & then my hubbys for his gifts.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to anda11

my day is half over! Hoping you are all having a good Monday!

andrea m
Mayor
andrea m

Linda and Donna I love using mediums in my scrapping. I do not use gesso in stencils, Nothing wrong with it. I just like modeling paste. The modeling paste takes color better. I mix inks, paints, micas and all kinds of stuff in my paste. I also use gel medium and embossing paste. Have fun playing.

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 08-04-14 07:41 AM
In response to andrea m

I also prefer modeling paste but I think it's because I like it to be pretty thick and textured and I haven't been able to do that as well with gesso.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to Vae

I made my own modelling paste and used that on stencils and added some ink and some glitter!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

I am gonna try and get my July pages done this month.

I have another layout to do from my business trip. it will be of Norwich Castle. I will be going back to Norwich on August 22 so maybe I will head towards the cathedral on my lunch

andrea m
Mayor
andrea m

I spent the morning re doing my re inker pallet. I had one but needed two. I wanted to be able to have the seasonal in there too. so i washed the one out and re did the color chart. Now I have ll the colors ready for coloring my next stamp.

Now I am working on a lo. I am trying to use some stuff I have not used in awhile.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to andrea m

dear friends, I have been fighting a headache today so I have not replied to your posts..It isn't a migraine though

andrea m
Mayor
andrea m
In response to anda11

Linda glad it is not a migraine. Headaches are no fun regardless of the type. Hope you feel better.

EagleScoutMom
Resident
EagleScoutMom
In response to anda11

Linda, I'm sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. Hope you feel better tomorrow.

bonprof
Queen
bonprof
In response to anda11

Linda, hope you are feeling better. Hugs

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 08-05-14 06:02 PM
In response to bonprof

Feel better soon!!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to Vae

hope you are feeling better today Linda!

bonprof
Queen
bonprof

Together By Bonprof

Hope this finds everyone doing well!! Thanks for looking.

Expert
In response to bonprof

Donna, this is a lovely layout. I really love the photos and the colours, it is so warm and happy!

mindygail
Expert
mindygail

linda- hope you feel better soon! I have been having little headaches lately also. Sucks.
I am going to make some los using black and white photos (copies for my sons album) they are not that good of photos but I need to have something to work on you know?

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

Hi guys, I have been getting lots more headaches the last few months. I am sure it is from old glasses. I had a pair from a prescription a few yrs ago. They broke so I have been using one from 8 yrs ago. I know that can do that. I do have an eye exam tomorrow thankfully. Since our income has been dropping for yrs..dave is a heart patient with lots of other med stuff. he always has to go the dr. we have ins but we still have to pay a lot so I quit going to the drs because it is urgent that he goes. since he turned 65 all of his med stuff is paid for so I have been able to go to the drs thankfully. Then my headaches will stop.
I hope that I am able to read all your posts.

Expert
In response to anda11

Hey Linda, glad you are able to get to the doctors. Hope your headaches will soon be a thing of the past with new glasses....my daughter gets headaches if she doesn't wear hers, and another friend was getting headaches because of needing new glasses....

bonprof
Queen
bonprof

Thank you so much!!

EagleScoutMom
Resident
EagleScoutMom
In response to bonprof

Good morning everyone. I hope you all have a good Thursday. No scrapping happening so far for me this week. Maybe that will change this weekend.

Linda, I hope your visit to the eye doctor resolves your headache. They are never fun.

bonprof
Queen
bonprof

Good morning!!

Hope all is well with you all! Linda, how is your headache?

Praying it is gone.

Bbl...lots of errands to run.

bonprof
Queen
bonprof
In response to bonprof

My Moment By Bonprof

Thanks for looking. Where is everyone?

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to bonprof

good morning all! Happy Friday - I don't have a prayer of getting my July layouts done this week - maybe this month they will get done. There was just too much to scrap!

andrea m
Mayor
andrea m

I have two los done. I have not had a chance to get them uploaded. It has been so rainy and grey here. I dont think i can get a good picture. I plan to work on a card and lo today.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to andrea m

hi guys, I am still having lots of headaches still. I did go for the exam but we don't get my glasses till tomorrow. I do hope that I will be able to read your posts.today. I am so excited. we went to Jos which was next door. I got a bunch of new stickers that go with the album. I told her it would be late before her birthday & she does not mind at all. Most of the stuff I was using was heart stuff that I loved but I realized later that i do want to use them specific stuff for some of it. animal stickers instead of hearts for animal lover. I had your calls & texts are the highlight of my day but used heart stickers but they had a pack that had a phone open with a text in it. It was PINK it has other text stuff.
they had nurse aid (she loves to help her elderly patients at the nursing home) & nursing (she is going to school soon. ) they had you inspire me.. you are one of a kind (I was going to put thaT)
I got 16 packs of stickers. I have felt too sick to work on it. It is making me sad.
writing this is making my head hurt more. I am so happy though.

andrea m
Mayor
andrea m
In response to anda11

Here is one is the first one i finished this week.

Emily By Andrea M

andrea m
Mayor
andrea m
In response to andrea m

linda wow 16 packs of stickers.

I really hope the new glasses help with your headaches.

andrea m
Mayor
andrea m
In response to andrea m

My second lo.

On a Mission. By Andrea M

Expert
In response to anda11

Linda, here's hoping the new glasses do the trick and fix these headaches, you are in my thoughts!
Donna, another lovely layout, again I love your colour combo.
Andrea, lovely layouts, and I love the addition of the tassle on the graduation page. So colourful and happy for a happy day in your nieces' life!

bonprof
Queen
bonprof

Thank you so much!

Andrea your work is wonderful!!

Linda, praying you feel better soon! 16 paks? You go girl!!! You make us proud!!

andrea m
Mayor
andrea m
In response to bonprof

Thanks for the love on my los.

bonprof
Queen
bonprof
In response to andrea m

Andrea, you are very welcome! I am so happy to see you using that beautiful butterfly stamp. It wasn't long ago when I bought that stamp here, and now it's discontinued. Wow.

andrea m
Mayor
andrea m
In response to bonprof

Donna I love that stamp. Hope to see you use yours.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to andrea m

• andrea m Said:
Linda and Donna I love using mediums in my scrapping. I do not use gesso in stencils, Nothing wrong with it. I just like modeling paste. The modeling paste takes color better. I mix inks, paints, micas and all kinds of stuff in my paste. I also use gel medium and embossing paste. Have fun playing.

Hi hon, thanks for this info. :).I will reread it when I am going to work on that project

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to Vae

• Vae Said:
I also prefer modeling paste but I think it's because I like it to be pretty thick and textured and I haven't been able to do that as well with gesso.

thanks Vae,:) I will reread this when I am going to work on the project

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Ladybing Tammy Said:
I made my own modelling paste and used that on stencils and added some ink and some glitter!

Thanks Tammy I will reread this when I am going to work on the project

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Ladybing Tammy Said:
I am gonna try and get my July pages done this month.

I have another layout to do from my business trip. it will be of Norwich Castle. I will be going back to Norwich on August 22 so maybe I will head towards the cathedral on my lunch

Tammy, I do hope that you are able to get your July pages done again..you sure have fabulous work trips. lol

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to andrea m

• andrea m Said:
I spent the morning re doing my re inker pallet. I had one but needed two. I wanted to be able to have the seasonal in there too. so i washed the one out and re did the color chart. Now I have ll the colors ready for coloring my next stamp.

Now I am working on a lo. I am trying to use some stuff I have not used in awhile.

I am glad that you got your reinker done. Isn't it funny when we look in our stash & see stuff that we forgot we bought lol

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to andrea m

• andrea m Said:
Linda glad it is not a migraine. Headaches are no fun regardless of the type. Hope you feel better.

Thanks hon I really appreciate it

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• EagleScoutMom Said:
Linda, I'm sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. Hope you feel better tomorrow.

I want to thank you too

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to bonprof

• bonprof Said:
Linda, hope you are feeling better. Hugs

I want to thank you too

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to Vae

• Vae Said:
Feel better soon!!

Thank you very much

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Ladybing Tammy Said:
hope you are feeling better today Linda!

Thank you too

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to bonprof

• bonprof Said:
Together By Bonprof

Hope this finds everyone doing well!! Thanks for looking.

You are so right Donna..these pics are adorable and so is your page I left you some love

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to mindygail

• mindygail Said:
linda- hope you feel better soon! I have been having little headaches lately also. Sucks.
I am going to make some los using black and white photos (copies for my sons album) they are not that good of photos but I need to have something to work on you know?

I am so sorry that you have been having them too Mindy
I say scrap photos that are bad...lol The memory is still there even if the pic is blurry. if you look in my gallery many of mine have bad pics but I would rather scrap the memory anyway.
I used to want perfect pics to scrap but when I started doing my heritage (my childhood esp) most of the pics are terrible. (blurry, chopped heads, faded, all kinds of stuff) when I started to scrap them..I really had a few perfect pics. I realized that it was more important to scrap them anyway.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• christiscraps61 Said:
Hey Linda, glad you are able to get to the doctors. Hope your headaches will soon be a thing of the past with new glasses....my daughter gets headaches if she doesn't wear hers, and another friend was getting headaches because of needing new glasses....

Thanks Christi I really appreciate it

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• EagleScoutMom Said:
Good morning everyone. I hope you all have a good Thursday. No scrapping happening so far for me this week. Maybe that will change this weekend.

Linda, I hope your visit to the eye doctor resolves your headache. They are never fun.

I do hope that you are able to work on something this weekend. Thanks for the good wishes :)z

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to bonprof

• bonprof Said:
Good morning!!

Hope all is well with you all! Linda, how is your headache?

Praying it is gone.

Bbl...lots of errands to run.

Thanks hon

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to bonprof

• bonprof Said:
My Moment By Bonprof

Thanks for looking. Where is everyone?

I love this page too. I love the design, papers, buttons, flowers, twine. I agree with one poster.you look fabulous..I do not see 1 oz of fat on you. I left you some love

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Ladybing Tammy Said:
good morning all! Happy Friday - I don't have a prayer of getting my July layouts done this week - maybe this month they will get done. There was just too much to scrap!

Oh well, you can always do them next month I am sorry you did not get time to do them

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to andrea m

• andrea m Said:
I have two los done. I have not had a chance to get them uploaded. It has been so rainy and grey here. I dont think i can get a good picture. I plan to work on a card and lo today.

Congrats on getting 2 pages done YEAH It was rainy here too.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to andrea m

• andrea m Said:
Here is one is the first one i finished this week.

Emily By Andrea M

This page is gorgeous hon I love the papers & embellies..I love Prima. the [pics are wonderful I left you some love

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to andrea m

• andrea m Said:
linda wow 16 packs of stickers.

well I got lucky. K & Co has these displays in jos that have little pull out bins. maybe 6 ft wide in these tons of 6x4 in sticker sheets. many are 1 but some are 2 but they were closing out the 2 so they were 1 too so it was 16. bucks they have lots of stuff on the pages some have a few things most are 3 d. That is why I was so excited. lol

I really hope the new glasses help with your headaches.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to andrea m

• andrea m Said:
My second lo.

On a Mission. By Andrea M

Oh ho, this page is marvelous. love the papers, brads page design, what a beautiful family I left you some love

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• christiscraps61 Said:
Linda, here's hoping the new glasses do the trick and fix these headaches, you are in my thoughts!
Donna, another lovely layout, again I love your colour combo.
Andrea, lovely layouts, and I love the addition of the tassle on the graduation page. So colourful and happy for a happy day in your nieces' life!

Thanks again Christi

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics