Username Post: Anybody working on anything this weekend & week?        (Topic#1576699)
Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy
In response to mindygail

oh Linda, How frightening to be so sick as a child - especially for your parents. We are so blessed to have you here!

Looking at old photos is amazing. I think we can all understand why you love cards and crafty things now!

Danielle glad your puppers is doing better.

Hello everyone. I have been so down with a cold - my boss ordered me to the dr so am off this morning until my appt.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to mindygail

hello and good morning

well she want to go in the water because her sister been going in the water. so today my husband going to call the vet and see if it was okay that she did go in the water. now my back is hurt me. well today going to the scrapbook store bring my laptop and cameo and I need to go find some green buttons and some other stuff. we are going to go to the fair in are big city out here.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to southern lady

• southern lady Said:
well here paw is good have to go back Tuesday that way they an take the wrap off her paw. tomorrow going to are city to a scrapbook store because the ladies wants these witches boots that I have on my cameo.

YEAH. I am so glad her paw is better. Have a great time while you are at the store I think those boots are so cute

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to christiscraps61

• christiscraps61 Said:
Danielle, so happy to hear that the puppys paw is healing well.
Thanks Donna and hope you have a great time at your
crop on the week-end.
Linda, sorry to hear of your childhood struggles, and I do hope you enjoy better health now
Yesterday, I got four layouts done, so I have well and truly "christened" my new scraproom now.....and I was very motivated to clean up straight away This is the first time I have ever had a space big enough to really spread out and I am loving it.....

I do enjoy good health now. You got 4 done???? In your NEW room ???WHOOHOO I am so glad you have a bigger space now to enjoy.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to mindygail

• mindygail Said:
awwwww poor fur baby!!!
working on .. my blogs (I have two) yay!
good luck with your sweet pet!

It is so nice that you are checking in Mindy

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to Ladybing Tammy

• Ladybing Tammy Said:
oh Linda, How frightening to be so sick as a child - especially for your parents. We are so blessed to have you here!

Looking at old photos is amazing. I think we can all understand why you love cards and crafty things now!

Danielle glad your puppers is doing better.

Hello everyone. I have been so down with a cold - my boss ordered me to the dr so am off this morning until my appt.

That was very nice for you to say
I am sure that I always worried them. lol I was 2 mos premature. When I was 3 I had a kidney disease & I also had a heart murmur too. plus back in the day people were really scared about them. my dr said one of my kidneys didn't work right either ( maybe cause the disease) when I was in my 20s they were normal thankfully & I outgrew my heart thing too.
I am sorry that you have a cold. I am glad that you took off to see the dr.

Edited by anda11 on 08-29-14 12:03 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:
hello and good morning

well she want to go in the water because her sister been going in the water. so today my husband going to call the vet and see if it was okay that she did go in the water. now my back is hurt me. well today going to the scrapbook store bring my laptop and cameo and I need to go find some green buttons and some other stuff. we are going to go to the fair in are big city out here.

I am sorry that your back is hurting you Have a great time at the scrap store & the fair

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

hey southern lady, I just sent you a pm

bonprof
Queen
bonprof
In response to anda11

Going to a crop tomorrow, ya hoo!

Everyone have a good weekend!

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to bonprof

Oh great I remember you saying that. You have a blast

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy
In response to anda11

it's the weekend and sunny and I have to rest!!! just not fair - oh well my body tells me I need to rest even though my mind wants to play like mad!

Still I am lucky it didn't go all the way to my lungs and I should be right as rain in a week but feeling much better by end of tomorrow!

Moose is taking care of me so that means I will need to follow the drs orders. He doesn't put his foot down with me very often but when it comes to my health he is definitely the Moose in the pants in the house!

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

I am soooo sorry to hear that you have to not do anything this beautiful weekend . I am so glad that he will make sure you do the proper thing for your health. I am glad it isn't in your lungs.. just enjoy relaxing while he takes care of you.

I did get my table cleaned. I am working on the album.

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy
In response to anda11

Linda where are you located that you are up at this time of the day. I am in the UK and 5 hours ahead of EST so are you on the West Coast then?

thank you for your kind thoughts.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

I am in between both shifts. lol my dd works 2-10pm..my son works till 3 am some nights & day the others. We have always been late shift people. The other thing is many nights I get insomnia because of my age. I may go to bed at 10 but I may be up in 4 hours..or I may be able to sleep again but then I am up in a few hours sometimes... that is why. lol or sometimes I lay in bed the entire time & not sleep the whole time. I would rather get online & do something than laying in bed.

Edited by anda11 on 08-30-14 01:18 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy
In response to anda11

ah that explains a lot - I too get insomnia - I hate getting older but it beats the heck out of not getting older I guess since that alternative is not very nice

andrea m
Governor
andrea m

Hi ladies I am reading along.

My parents have been here all week so I have been enjoying the visit and staying off the computer.

they will be leaving Sunday morning early.

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy
In response to andrea m

enjoy the rest of their visit Andrea!

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

well had a busy day yesterday went to the ladies scrapbook store and cut out some stuff for her with my cameo and she bought me lunch and going to make a bow for my wreath Halloween. she going to sell my kits of the pew baby . I have to go back there and she want me to find these witches to cut out. I didn't get home until 4 pm. my dog foot doing good just got to let it heal up.

have a nice Saturday

andrea m
Governor
andrea m

Thanks tammy. How are you feeling?

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy
In response to andrea m

a little better since I have the antibiotics but still tire really easily.

I will be feeling much better each day for the next few days I suspect! Thank you for asking.

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy

and I am down to only 2 to meet my goal for the year!

Wahoo!

Expert

Hi Everyone, lazy Sunday morning here, but about to get busy....probably no scrapping today for me...
Andrea, hope you are enjoying your visit with your parents.
Tammy, hope you are feeling better now.
Linda, I can so relate to the not sleeping, it is so annoying! I can't wait till summer, when the sun is up good and early at 4.30 (as I usually am!) In winter the nights are just so long when you can't sleep.
But getting old is definately better than not!!!! I agree.
Danielle, glad to hear you are having fun at the scrap shop and congrats on them selling your kits too!
Hi Donna, how are you enjoying the new school year so far?

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy

Good morning all!

Thank you Christi - I am coming along nicely. it is really amazing to me how a couple days of antibiotics make you feel so much better even when you are not 100% yet.

And wouldn't you know, it is a glorious sunny Sunday and I still have to rest! I would rather be out exploring but I know that would just be too much based on just folding some laundry yesterday and doing some non-physical stuff made me absolutely tired yesterday.

Still maybe the jailer here, who follows the letters of the dr's orders, MIGHT let me out for a little bit of Starbucks later today.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Ladybing Tammy Said:
ah that explains a lot - I too get insomnia - I hate getting older but it beats the heck out of not getting older I guess since that alternative is not very nice

You are so right I realized when I was in my 40s that worrying about getting older was not good for me anyway..:):) we should love ourselves & others no matter what age. We can't stop it anyway. just enjoy the ride lol

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to andrea m

• andrea m Said:
Hi ladies I am reading along.

My parents have been here all week so I have been enjoying the visit and staying off the computer.

they will be leaving Sunday morning early.

Oh Hon, You have a fabulous time with them. how exciting to have them visit.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:
well had a busy day yesterday went to the ladies scrapbook store and cut out some stuff for her with my cameo and she bought me lunch and going to make a bow for my wreath Halloween. she going to sell my kits of the pew baby . I have to go back there and she want me to find these witches to cut out. I didn't get home until 4 pm. my dog foot doing good just got to let it heal up.

have a nice Saturday

How exciting to have her want some of your stuff to sell. I am glad you had a good time with her.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Ladybing Tammy Said:
a little better since I have the antibiotics but still tire really easily.

I will be feeling much better each day for the next few days I suspect! Thank you for asking.

I am glad that you went to the dr. I am glad you are a bit better Just relax the next few days till it is gone

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Ladybing Tammy Said:
and I am down to only 2 to meet my goal for the year!

Wahoo!

That is awesome Tammy

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• christiscraps61 Said:
Hi Everyone, lazy Sunday morning here, but about to get busy....probably no scrapping today for me...
Andrea, hope you are enjoying your visit with your parents.
Tammy, hope you are feeling better now.
Linda, I can so relate to the not sleeping, it is so annoying! I can't wait till summer, when the sun is up good and early at 4.30 (as I usually am!) In winter the nights are just so long when you can't sleep.
But getting old is definately better than not!!!! I agree.
Danielle, glad to hear you are having fun at the scrap shop and congrats on them selling your kits too!
Hi Donna, how are you enjoying the new school year so far?

Hi Cristi, I am sorry that you will not be able to work on anything. I agree about summer. I sure miss it when It is gone It just went.. lol

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Ladybing Tammy Said:
Good morning all!

Thank you Christi - I am coming along nicely. it is really amazing to me how a couple days of antibiotics make you feel so much better even when you are not 100% yet.

And wouldn't you know, it is a glorious sunny Sunday and I still have to rest! I would rather be out exploring but I know that would just be too much based on just folding some laundry yesterday and doing some non-physical stuff made me absolutely tired yesterday.

Still maybe the jailer here, who follows the letters of the dr's orders, MIGHT let me out for a little bit of Starbucks later today.

maybe if you are a good girl lol

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

You won't believe this but I slept for 16 straight hours thankfully..

I just walked 20 mins. I still need to pm some links to southern lady. I was just working on the album.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I just pmed southern lady with the links

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy
In response to anda11

doesn't look like it - lol - he made me a coffee instead and even poured my cereal, ran me a steamy bath and heated up some leftovers for lunch

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy

about to scrapbook!

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy

I did it! I did it! woohoo - not only did I meet my goal but I surpassed it by 1 so far!

andrea m
Governor
andrea m

Tammy congrats on meeting your goal. I bet it feels great.

My parents left before we woke up. It was a wonderful week and I miss them already.

I have several cards i need to get done. I am late on getting them out. Life has just been so busy.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Ladybing Tammy Said:
doesn't look like it - lol - he made me a coffee instead and even poured my cereal, ran me a steamy bath and heated up some leftovers for lunch

Oh well..he did say that you were not to do anything much lol

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Ladybing Tammy Said:
I did it! I did it! woohoo - not only did I meet my goal but I surpassed it by 1 so far!

congrats on exceeding your goal by 1 whoohoo

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to andrea m

• andrea m Said:
Tammy congrats on meeting your goal. I bet it feels great.

My parents left before we woke up. It was a wonderful week and I miss them already.

I have several cards i need to get done. I am late on getting them out. Life has just been so busy.

I am sorry they left early. I am so sorry that you are feeling so sad now.
I hope you feel up to working on your cards people will not mind them being late at all. They will just be gladd to get them.

Expert
In response to anda11

Morning ladies, first day of spring here....woohoo! I shouldn't complain, I am sure many of you live in much colder climates than I do....but I am so glad winter is over!
Andrea, so glad you had a nice time with your parents, hope you get to visit again soon.
Tammy, woohoo on completing and surpassing your goal, that would feel awesome!
Well, I got one more layout done late yesterday afternoon, wasn't expecting to have time, so I am very happy with that....
No scrapping today though....it's 5am, still dark , and I am off to bootcamp, then work....then grocery shopping, so a full day.....
Hope you all have a great day!

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

Hi Cristi,.. I am in Ohio & summer just ended here today. we get cold here in fall & winter.
I am glad you got another page done.

andrea m
Governor
andrea m
In response to anda11

Summer is just ending here to. I love fall though so I am looking forward to it.

I have been working on my cards. they take hours to do.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to andrea m

I am glad you are working on them hon I just finished a page YEAH

Uniquediva1t
New Kid On the Block
Uniquediva1t
In response to mindygail

Hello Ladies,
I have already posted the wedding box and some of the pictures from the album. when I finish the other 2 birthday albums I will post them for you all to see.

Expert
In response to Uniquediva1t

Oh Unique, that is absolutely beautiful. What a precious gift for your niece and her hubby...I am sure they will treasure it always.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to Uniquediva1t

• Uniquediva1t Said:
Hello Ladies,
I have already posted the wedding box and some of the pictures from the album. when I finish the other 2 birthday albums I will post them for you all to see.

This box is gorgeous I love the satin & lace..you did an amazing job on it. They are gong to love it. Your pages are gorgeous too. I love the purple butterflys too. I left you some love

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I just finished 2 more pages YEAH that is a total of 3 so far today.

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to anda11

Making great progress on the first of my Configurations books - this one will be book-themed. I'm getting to use up a bunch of very old stash, and it's also the perfect use for some custom game tokens from a specialty version of Trivial Pursuit.

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy
In response to aquabunny

oh Unique the box is gorgeous.

Happy Monday all!

Expert
In response to aquabunny

Aquabunny, I do hope you post a post a pic in the gallery of your configuration book, I would love to see it, I have never heard of it before...
Linda, you're on a roll today

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to anda11

well Saturday we went to the fair out here. we had a hard time find where it was but we found it. I rode on some rides. Sunday I had a bad headache and got sick so I just lay in bed watch tv and take naps. today I feel little better. I am going to take it easy today. I talk to my mom Saturday and they might come out here in oct and if I talk to the lady at the scrapbook store she was tell me they have some craft thing in oct I have to see what day and my mom will come out and help me and make some stuff.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to aquabunny

• aquabunny Said:
Making great progress on the first of my Configurations books - this one will be book-themed. I'm getting to use up a bunch of very old stash, and it's also the perfect use for some custom game tokens from a specialty version of Trivial Pursuit.

way to go on getting great progress on these books. It is great that you are using old stash. My family has loved Trivial Pursuit since it came out. Those tokens will look great on that.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Ladybing Tammy Said:
oh Unique the box is gorgeous.

Happy Monday all!

Happy Monday to you too Tammy

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• christiscraps61 Said:
Aquabunny, I do hope you post a post a pic in the gallery of your configuration book, I would love to see it, I have never heard of it before...
Linda, you're on a roll today

I agree..I hope she posts it I am glad I was on a roll.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:
well Saturday we went to the fair out here. we had a hard time find where it was but we found it. I rode on some rides. Sunday I had a bad headache and got sick so I just lay in bed watch tv and take naps. today I feel little better. I am going to take it easy today. I talk to my mom Saturday and they might come out here in oct and if I talk to the lady at the scrapbook store she was tell me they have some craft thing in oct I have to see what day and my mom will come out and help me and make some stuff.

I am sorry that you were having headaches. I am glad you are a little better. That is still exciting that the lss wants you to make stuff. How nice that you & your mom can Get together & work on it

Expert

Hope you are feeling much better now Danielle, and how exciting about making stuff to sell at LSS It will be lovely to have your Mum to help you, and I do hope you are settling in more to your new town

Edited by christiscraps61 on 09-01-14 01:19 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I need to make a birthday card for Dave. I saw a card that used vintage cars..I was checking my vehicle pin boards for ....they had a fab color sheet of vintage airplanes. he will love that. I am going to take that to crop with my bff on Thurs.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to anda11

well I feel better today.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

WHOOHOO I am so happy for you

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to anda11

Yesterday and tonight I've been working on my second Configurations book - this one based off the DCWV Violet Leaf stack, which I loved but didn't know what to do with - but it's been perfect for just doing a pretty, coordinated, purple book with some flowers and butterflies (the inside front cover will feature a photo of a butterfly we took in the garden at the public library last summer). More stash-busting in this one, and even finally used a pendant from a necklace I had about 20 years ago.

I'll be able to fully finish the book-themed one this weekend - the dollhouse-sized books I ordered from eBay to finish it off are due to arrive this Friday.

I have like three or four more ideas for these, I love them!

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy
In response to aquabunny

these sound very cool

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

well yesterday I work on some more Christmas cards. I have to Waite until my mom send me some more buttons. I found out that my mom and sister might come out here in Oct. then end of September we are going to be head to Washington.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to aquabunny

• aquabunny Said:
Yesterday and tonight I've been working on my second Configurations book - this one based off the DCWV Violet Leaf stack, which I loved but didn't know what to do with - but it's been perfect for just doing a pretty, coordinated, purple book with some flowers and butterflies (the inside front cover will feature a photo of a butterfly we took in the garden at the public library last summer). More stash-busting in this one, and even finally used a pendant from a necklace I had about 20 years ago.

I'll be able to fully finish the book-themed one this weekend - the dollhouse-sized books I ordered from eBay to finish it off are due to arrive this Friday.

I have like three or four more ideas for these, I love them!

These sound amazing. I can't wait to see when you get them finished That purple stack sounds beautiful It sounds like it is perfect for it. You sound pretty excited. I don't blame you

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:
well yesterday I work on some more Christmas cards. I have to Waite until my mom send me some more buttons. I found out that my mom and sister might come out here in Oct. then end of September we are going to be head to Washington.

It is good you are working on your cards how exciting that your mom & sis might visit with you. How exciting that you will go to Washington..

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I am packing my crop bag cause I am meeting my bff to crop in the am.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to anda11

here are some cards I did

halloween card By Southern Lady

bonprof
Queen
bonprof
In response to anda11

Linda, so happy for you!

Expert
In response to anda11

Have fun at your crop Linda...
Great cards Danielle...
I got one layout done today, yay!

andrea m
Governor
andrea m

I am still working on cards. Life has been so crazy. My dh hurt his knee so we have had lots of dr, app.

Linda have a great time at your crop.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to andrea m

thanks christiscraps61

I have never been to a crop

well I have to Waite for my mom to send me some more buttons that way I can finish my Christmas cards. we need to take a pic of all of us that way I can put on my Christmas cards. I was think of going up to the mountains before it gets to cold out here.

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny

I am this close to being able to finish the first two Configurations books! The dollhouse-sized books I ordered should arrive in today's mail (so I can finish my book-themed box tonight), and tomorrow I'm heading to Michael's to get some of the little glass Tim Holtz vials - I'm going to fill one with purple and gold glitter and add it to the purple box, which will finish that one. (I did the inside front cover of that one last night - butterfly photo, clear overlay, gold rub-ons, paper butterflies, leather letter stickers, little gold camera charm - and a tag underneath the photo telling where and when the photo was taken, with a long lacy black ribbon attached.) I debated whether to add a decorative piece from the paper stack to the cover, but for now I've decided against, I just love the paper that's already there too much to hide it.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to aquabunny

well tomorrow going to the city to go to Costco and to get the car oil change before we head to Washington Seattle. we are think leave little early like 15 and come back 23. hope that the next door neighbors can feed the dog while we are gone.

andrea m
Governor
andrea m

Aquabunny I cant wait to see your books. I bought one of them last Christmas and a bunch of the configuration boxes. I have not done any of them.

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy
In response to andrea m

Happy Weekend all! Off to an airshow today - can't wait - love military aircraft!

andrea m
Governor
andrea m

Hi girls.

Two more days of work and then i can play in my craft room. I just got a bunch of new flowers and a package from my secret sister. I also have some new stamps coming. I cant wait till monday lol.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:
here are some cards I did

Those are such cute cards too. I love the witch cuts & the halloween cut too. I love the one witches hair & broom..so fun. I love the papers too. I left you some love

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to bonprof

• bonprof Said:
Linda, so happy for you!

Thanks hon, I didn't go because I was not feeling well but we are scheduled for Weds.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• christiscraps61 Said:
Have fun at your crop Linda...
Great cards Danielle...
I got one layout done today, yay!

Thanks hon, I didn't go. I was not feeling well but we are going weds.
Congrats on getting another layout done.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to andrea m

• andrea m Said:
I am still working on cards. Life has been so crazy. My dh hurt his knee so we have had lots of dr, app.

I am so sorry to hear about your husband's knee. I am glad that you are able to work on cards.
I wasn't feeling well buty we are scheduled for weds.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to anda11

well I got some paper yesterday that I order and I love it I made another wreath Christmas one. today go to the city to do some stuff.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:
thanks christiscraps61

well I have to Waite for my mom to send me some more buttons that way I can finish my Christmas cards. we need to take a pic of all of us that way I can put on my Christmas cards. I was think of going up to the mountains before it gets to cold out here.

I am sorry that you have never been to a crop. They are so much fun to work on stuff while talking with firends or other croppers. I am sorry for the delay in your card making but we still have lots of time yet. I hope you have a blast when you go to the mountains. They sure are beautiful.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to aquabunny

• aquabunny Said:
I am this close to being able to finish the first two Configurations books! The dollhouse-sized books I ordered should arrive in today's mail (so I can finish my book-themed box tonight), and tomorrow I'm heading to Michael's to get some of the little glass Tim Holtz vials - I'm going to fill one with purple and gold glitter and add it to the purple box, which will finish that one. (I did the inside front cover of that one last night - butterfly photo, clear overlay, gold rub-ons, paper butterflies, leather letter stickers, little gold camera charm - and a tag underneath the photo telling where and when the photo was taken, with a long lacy black ribbon attached.) I debated whether to add a decorative piece from the paper stack to the cover, but for now I've decided against, I just love the paper that's already there too much to hide it.

Oh Andrea... every single detail that you are describing sounds amazing & very thoughtful. I can't wait to see them. I am so glad that you are almost done. I would be so excited about them too. I can see that you are enjoying making them. we are enjoying listening about them

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:
well tomorrow going to the city to go to Costco and to get the car oil change before we head to Washington Seattle. we are think leave little early like 15 and come back 23. hope that the next door neighbors can feed the dog while we are gone.

You have a fabulous time

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to andrea m

• andrea m Said:
Aquabunny I cant wait to see your books. I bought one of them last Christmas and a bunch of the configuration boxes. I have not done any of them.

Hi andrea I bet when you see hers that will make you want to do yours. lol

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to anda11

• anda11 Said:
  • southern lady Said:
thanks christiscraps61

I am sorry that you have never been to a crop. They are so much fun to work on stuff while talking with firends or other croppers. I am sorry for the delay in your card making but we still have lots of time yet. I hope you have a blast when you go to the mountains. They sure are beautiful.

thanks I think we will go in oct

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Ladybing Tammy Said:
Happy Weekend all! Off to an airshow today - can't wait - love military aircraft!

You have great weekend too Tammy You have a blast when you are at the airshow.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to anda11

• anda11 Said:
  • southern lady Said:

You have a fabulous time

thanks

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to andrea m

• andrea m Said:
Hi girls.

Two more days of work and then i can play in my craft room. I just got a bunch of new flowers and a package from my secret sister. I also have some new stamps coming. I cant wait till monday lol.

Oh Andrea, Not too much longer Congrats on your new flowers & stamps. You can never have too many stamps or flowers lol

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:
well I got some paper yesterday that I order and I love it I made another wreath Christmas one. today go to the city to do some stuff.

congrats on your new paper. I am glad that you love it. I don't blame you for making another of the xmas wreaths. they sure look fun

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I haven't been here because on thurs I was not feeling well. Yesterday I had a hair appointment & dh & I went out to eat. I am going to be in my scrap room the rest of the day. I am going to finish Dave's bd card & work on the album.

bonprof
Queen
bonprof
In response to anda11

url=http://www.scrapbook.com/gallery/image/layout/ 5163899.html][/url] Childhood By Bonprof

I hope everyone has a great weekend! I am scrapping today in between housework.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to bonprof

• bonprof]url=http://www.scrapbook.com/gallery/image/layout/ 5163899.html Said:
[/url] Childhood By Bonprof

I hope everyone has a great weekend! I am scrapping today in between housework.

I am so happy that you are scrapping today. your page is adorable. I love everything. the flowers are cute..love the paper. I can see why you scrapped this pic of your precious babies 2 times I left you some love. You make me want to do a page about my precious babies. I only have done one in my gallery about my dd at that age. Your girls are a few years younger than miy kids.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I have my card figured out with papers & layout..just now figuring out the letters

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to anda11

• anda11 Said:
  • southern lady Said:

congrats on your new paper. I am glad that you love it. I don't blame you for making another of the xmas wreaths. they sure look fun

yea they are but I am make to many of them and don't know what to do with them

The Duchess of Sassytown
Diva
The Duchess of Sassytown
In response to anda11

Right now I'm attempting to start an ATC Card for a 'Cause' Challenge, making an ATC Card to represent a cause I support or have a passion for. Mine is Mental Health/Bipolar, as I am a survivor. I have a FB page called Bodacious Blinging Divas, we're an online scrapping and paper crafting group that does virtual crops and other such fun.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:
  • anda11 Said:
  • southern lady Said:

how bout gifts??? or sell some

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to The Duchess of Sassytown

• Kimberly Rae Said:
Right now I'm attempting to start an ATC Card for a 'Cause' Challenge, making an ATC Card to represent a cause I support or have a passion for. Mine is Mental Health/Bipolar, as I am a survivor. I have a FB page called Bodacious Blinging Divas, we're an online scrapping and paper crafting group that does virtual crops and other such fun.

ATCs are sure fun to make Mental health is sure an important cause I am so glad that you are able to be a survivor. . I am glad that your scrapping may be healing for you. Your name of your group sure sounds fun. . I love the name. I am so glad that you decided to join us Kimberly Rae .

Edited by anda11 on 09-06-14 01:37 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I decided which letters. I a m cutting them now.

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to anda11

The book one got finished last night! There are a few more pictures in my gallery.

Configurations Mini-Book #1 - Inside By Aquabunny

Configurations Mini-Book #1 - Front Cover and Spine By Aquabunny

I... thought the purple one was done after I added the glitter vial this morning, but now I'm thinking about changing the inside front cover a little bit.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to anda11

• anda11 Said:
  • southern lady Said:
  • anda11 Said:
  • southern lady Said:

how bout gifts??? or sell some

I could sell them but don't know who would buy them

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics