Username Post: Anybody working on anything this weekend & week?        (Topic#1576699)
anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to christiscraps61

• christiscraps61 Said:
Good morning ladies....
Donna, another two great layouts, I so do love your style.
Andrea, the brad book is a great idea, lovely to look at and a useful tool as well!
Linda, glad you had a lovely dinner with your daughter, that was a wonderful gift on her part...I love it when I don't have to cook...
Have a great day everyone......

You are so right.. I love it when i don't have to cook lol

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to southern lady

• southern lady Said:
  • anda11 Said:
  • mindygail Said:
southern lady== YOU GO GIRL making Christmas cards in September that is awesome I haven't even decided on a design yet and I though I was all together making Christmas planner early!!! kick that scrap butt!

I used to make them every sept for yrs. my bff & I would schedule a xmas card crop at my scrap room & finish our cards it was great fun. we played xmas music too.

last year was hard for me seen I was working and busy when . so it was hard for me to make Christmas cards

don't feel bad.. there is nothing wrong with buying them They sure have some cute ones out there

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:
well tomorrow I am going to work on my wreath.

That sounds like fun YEAH Glad you feel like working on it

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to bonprof

• bonprof Said:
Jeanette (my mother) By Bonprof

I am going through a vintage phase. This is my wonderful mother who died when I was 23. Thanks for sharing with me.

You chose a perfect title..she is stunning & so is your page. I love everything here too. I can see the love your have for her in this too I left you some love I hope you are doing ok

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• christiscraps61 Said:
Well, here is something I am sure I won't be saying again anytime soon.......
I was on a roll yesterday and made 10 cards!
Today, I am off to visit a scrapbook store an hour away that I have not been too before....yay!!!!
Have a great day girls.....

WHOOHOO for being on a roll & getting 10 cards done have fun at the store

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• christiscraps61 Said:
I'm back from my trip to the scrapbook store.
I found some nice vellum, and got a set of BoBunny stamps on sale from $12.00 down to $5, some Harry Potter paper which I intend to use to re-do an old page of my son in his Harry Potter costume 10 years or so ago!
I also saw some paper by Pion Designs (?), made in Sweden. It had beautiful vintage photos on it that you cut out to make cards with.....and I thought of you girls, wasn't it Linda or Donna (?) who loves making cards with vintage images.....they were beautiful.
They had some very old papers with vintage images on it, which will be great for male cards.Things like old petrol pumps, farm equip etc. I have owned this particular paper before, but used it all up years ago, so was excited to find it again.
Oh, and four more rolls of washi tape.
All in all, very happy with my finds....

I am glad you had a successful trip glad you got the sale on the stamps. I am glad you found the other stuff. The papers sounds wonderful. I do love vintage images for cards & vintage card images to make cards too It was me but Donna loves vintage images too

Edited by anda11 on 09-17-14 10:08 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:

That wreath is marvelous. I love the bow too. Ileft you some love

olleharr
Mayor
olleharr
In response to anda11

This week I started my Christmas cards. Making one a day hopefully through November.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to olleharr

That is fabulous Lisa That way you can do a bit at a time :):)

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to anda11

That is fabulous Lisa
that great

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

I am so excited now. I have tons of col vintage images to use on my mom's kid pages ( I love bessie pease gutmann-childrens artist that started in the 30s. The one that Graphic 45 used on some of their papers, I saw a pin of a campbell kid & I remembered fondly that my mom loved them. The artist came out while my mom was a kid she has some adorable kid images that I am going to use (the ones from the 30s.) I know she would have loved it

bonprof
Queen
bonprof
In response to anda11

OMG, I love Bessie!! Her images will be awesome for your vintage layouts. I am working on a layout using antique postcards. I've been collecting them since I was 12. I should be done with the first one in a couple of days.
Hope everyone had a blessed day.

bonprof
Queen
bonprof
In response to bonprof

Linda,

thank you for the love on my mom's page. I was an only child and she was my world. I really freaked out when she passed away.
Thanks for everything. I am doing much better.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to bonprof

• bonprof Said:
OMG, I love Bessie!! Her images will be awesome for your vintage layouts. I am working on a layout using antique postcards. I've been collecting them since I was 12. I should be done with the first one in a couple of days.
Hope everyone had a blessed day.

I used collect & sell ant. post cards for years. My Dad & mom & I used to go to auctions, garage sales, antique shows to buy. I also sold antiques for years at shows & through mail. It was great fun Then I started to collect dolls & then I switched to selling antique & collectible dolls (hard plastic, compo, vinyl) China) & boyds bears, new doll dishes, teddy stuff teddy & doll jewelry. at doll shows That was great fun I first saw a Bessie pic at a yard sale when I was 22 maybe. Then I started to find more lol Then I collected her pics for years & years. I found them at antique shops, auctions, garage sales. I had them hanging too. My living room was peach with cherubs hanging all over. I collected cherubs too. I even had a Bessie baby in my sons nursery I did use a couple o Bessies on my lilac beauty pages here (my mom at 13) I didn't even think about using her images in my books yet. Once I started on Pinterest..I saw hers so then it reminded me. I have a bessie board.

Edited by anda11 on 09-17-14 10:54 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to bonprof

• bonprof Said:
Linda,

thank you for the love on my mom's page. I was an only child and she was my world. I really freaked out when she passed away.
Thanks for everything. I am doing much better.

I am sorry that she died when you were young. I would have freaked out too It was only my brother & I & he was 14 yrs older so he moved out when I was 4 so it was like I was the only child lol
I am glad that you are doing better..

bonprof
Queen
bonprof
In response to anda11

Wow. I am so happy you have Bessie in your life. Love, love, love me some Bessie.

andrea m
Mayor
andrea m
In response to bonprof

Here is a Halloween card. I only have six more to go.

WITCH'S BREW By Andrea M

Expert
In response to andrea m

That is a great card Andrea

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

well no scrapbook today had to clean house and then clean the car up for are trip tomorrow. hope while I am up there I can do some scrapbook shopping.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

christmas card By Southern Lady

Expert

I too, am cleaning the house today. I have been a bit slack all week, but I am hoping to finish in time to do some scrapping this afternoon.
Danielle, I hope you have a safe and wonderful trip.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

I am toying with not making cards as well - I just don't have the time to do a really great job on them. I really want to focus on my scrapbooking again.

But having said that I am off for a week away on a wee holiday. So you'll not see much of me for a bit. I think I am going to take some stitching with me to do as well.

andrea m
Mayor
andrea m
In response to Ladybing Tammy

Tammy enjoy your time off.

I am working on a lo today.

I have so many projects i need to get done including 22 lo before january. I also have lots of cards i need to make. I feel a little overwhelmed with things i need to finish.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to bonprof

• bonprof Said:
Wow. I am so happy you have Bessie in your life. Love, love, love me some Bessie.

I did enjoy the pics on the wall for many many years. Then we moved. Before i got them hung up ( was working on another room) about 8 mos later my sweet daddy started having stomach pains for 2 mos. My hubby & I both started taking him on his work calls so we could carry his case. He was in too much pain to carry it. Then he was tested for pancraetic cancer. They said 6 mos..then 6 weeks...then 6 days he was gone before the test came back THANKFULLY. my mom had huntingtons & could not be left alone so my dh stayed there every night for 2 yrs since he could lift her. The kids & I were there everyday too. I didn't feel right moving some of her stuff out so we could all move in. after she was gone & we moved in my Bessies went into the attic lol I noticed 5 yrs ago that they were all ruined THANKFULLY there are all of hers online & I get to use them for my books I am seeing tons that I never saw

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to andrea m

• andrea m Said:
Here is a Halloween card. I only have six more to go.

WITCH'S BREW By Andrea M

Andrea, that is wonderful, love t he flowers, papers, cute image,feather, title. I left you some love

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:
well no scrapbook today had to clean house and then clean the car up for are trip tomorrow. hope while I am up there I can do some scrapbook shopping.

I am sorry that you have to clean Enjoy your trip I do hope you can shop for some supplies too

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:

That card is adorable..love the santa, ribbon & scallop edtge. I left you some love

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• christiscraps61 Said:
I too, am cleaning the house today. I have been a bit slack all week, but I am hoping to finish in time to do some scrapping this afternoon.
Danielle, I hope you have a safe and wonderful trip.

I hope you were able to finish in time so you could scrap

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to Ladybing Tammy

• Ladybing Tammy Said:
I am toying with not making cards as well - I just don't have the time to do a really great job on them. I really want to focus on my scrapbooking again.

But having said that I am off for a week away on a wee holiday. So you'll not see much of me for a bit. I think I am going to take some stitching with me to do as well.

Do not feel guilty if you do not feel like making cards It is perfectly ok If you want to scrapbook only..that is fine Have a great time on your trip

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to andrea m

• andrea m Said:
Tammy enjoy your time off.

I am working on a lo today.

I have so many projects i need to get done including 22 lo before january. I also have lots of cards i need to make. I feel a little overwhelmed with things i need to finish.

Oh Andrea, I can see why you would be getting stressed. Thankfully you are pretty fast

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I am going to make a card for my dh. our anniversary is this month

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I couldn't make a decision on all my stuff. maybe tomorrow

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I found the image YEAH Now I can make the card today it is so cute..vintage bride & groom

bonprof
Queen
bonprof
In response to anda11

Julia By Bonprof

Hope everyone has a great day!!

bonprof
Queen
bonprof
In response to andrea m

Andrea, you are a gifted card maker!!

andrea m
Mayor
andrea m
In response to bonprof

Thank you Donna. I will get that package out to you next week. For some reason i can not access my pm's.

bonprof
Queen
bonprof
In response to andrea m

Andrea, everyone is shut down on the Pms. Dont know why. You are so sweet and thoughtful!!

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to bonprof

hey guys, I am so sorry to talk about my parents. I didn't mean to bring anyone down. I was just thinking why I didn't display anymore & I hadn't really tought about it. SORRY TO BE A DOWNER

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I am printing my big camera manual cause I want to post some things I did. I could never get a good pic.

bonprof
Queen
bonprof
In response to anda11

Linda, don't worry about it. Share whatever is in your heart. We are here to support each other.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to bonprof

wish me luck....Dave bought me a spot light to take my pics with. Let's hope it works : ) My camera did take good pics at the old house but we had spotlights in those rooms . I have a few pages done that I love. I haven't been able to post them

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

not only did he buy a spotlight..he found some very bright little bulbs that fit in the light in my room. It is 1000% better. I can actually see everything with ease. They are so bright I may not need the spot.. I am journaling a page so I can post it. it is so nice to be able to actually see. lol

andrea m
Mayor
andrea m
In response to anda11

Linda yeah for some new lighting. I have to take my los outside to get a good picture. It makes it really hard in the winter. I cant wait to see some of your new stuff.

andrea m
Mayor
andrea m
In response to andrea m

Here is a lo of my dh and dd.

WONDERFUL DAY By Andrea M

andrea m
Mayor
andrea m
In response to andrea m

second lo

PowerPoint By Andrea M

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to bonprof

• bonprof Said:
Julia By Bonprof

Hope everyone has a great day!!

ahhh she is so cute I love everything, the papers, pearls, flowers, borders, cutouts from the papers, I left you some love

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to bonprof

• bonprof Said:
Andrea, you are a gifted card maker!!

I agree with you

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to bonprof

• bonprof Said:
Linda, don't worry about it. Share whatever is in your heart. We are here to support each other.

Thanks hon..I just saw a new Bessie last night on Pinterest

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to andrea m

• andrea m Said:
Linda yeah for some new lighting. I have to take my los outside to get a good picture. It makes it really hard in the winter. I cant wait to see some of your new stuff.

I hope that they will work I will find out in a minute:)

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to andrea m

• andrea m Said:
Here is a lo of my dh and dd.

WONDERFUL DAY By Andrea M

That is a great photo of them I love the desiign. I love all of the papers too I left you some love

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to andrea m

• andrea m Said:
second lo

PowerPoint By Andrea M

That is a great teacher to do that so young. your oage is wonderful I love the design & papers I left you some love

olleharr
Mayor
olleharr
In response to anda11

I hung out with my little niece all weekend while she made a bunch of birthday cards. A new hobby that she is totally in love with and really excelled at. Not bad for and "almost 8" year old!

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to olleharr

oh my gosh Lisa, those are amazing they look like an adult made them the best thing is you two had a blast You have started her off on a lifetime of enjoyment I started making cads when I was a kid with my mom. we had great fun together I left you some love:)

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

whoohoo I have some YEAH

these are Christmas Eve 2006. On the right is our pets & my daughter's adorable chihuahua in his elf hat.

on the left is my 2 cute kids, me & my husband wearing the chuhuahua's little elf hat. I think he looks adorable in it. I titled it our christmas elf lol

Christmas Eve 2006 our Christmas elf lol left By Anda11

Christmas Eve 2006 our Christmas elf right By Anda11

andrea m
Mayor
andrea m
In response to anda11

Linda great los. I am glad you were finally able to get some uploaded.

Lisa those cards your niece made are wonderful.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to andrea m

Thanks Andrea I really appreciate it I will ahve to try my other layout tomorrow. I was trying to take it after dark & try it again.

andrea m
Mayor
andrea m
In response to anda11

I finished this last night.

For you By Andrea M

bonprof
Queen
bonprof
In response to andrea m

very nice Andrea!!

I am working on another Vintage postcard layout. But it will take me a while. I need some flowers and other things. I am a "beginner" vintage scrapper so I am still learning about what things to use.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to bonprof

• bonprof Said:
very nice Andrea!!

I am working on another Vintage postcard layout. But it will take me a while. I need some flowers and other things. I am a "beginner" vintage scrapper so I am still learning about what things to use.

OH my goodness....do not say that ..there is no right or wrong way to scrap any page...especially vintage & heritage ones...You are making these pages with love....you can not make a mistake. You just put on what pleases you AND what your mom would have loved I am sure she sees them anyway & feels the love you have for her. it doesn't matter if you have flowers or how many flowers at all .

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to andrea m

• andrea m Said:
I finished this last night.

For you By Andrea M

this page is awesome. I love the papers, the way you stopped the measure at 8, I love the way your beautiful daughter was so surprised I left you some love

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I am almost done with dhs ann. card

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to aquabunny

• aquabunny Said:
More pics in my gallery.

Configurations Mini-Book #2 - Inside By Aquabunny

Configurations Mini-Book #2 - Front Cover and Spine By Aquabunny

I've got five ideas for more of these... I love 'em.

Hey Andrea, did you see the new book box that just arrived? here they are

Products Referenced in This Post:

andrea m
Mayor
andrea m
In response to anda11

Linda I cant wait to see the card. Thanks for the sweet comments on my los.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to andrea m

your welcome...thank you for the comments on my pages

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to anda11

May I jump in here? I just re-discovered this thread. I get into a little box on scrapbook.com and never seem to move out of it to visit other threads!

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to Henri Jean

Oh Henri, you are making me laugh lol WE would be THRILLED if you came back here. we missed you.
I do the same thing with lots of threads here. Welcome back

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to anda11

Thank you Linda!

I will put this in my faves list right now because I usually go there instead of the full list. Then periodically I go to the site to see what is new.

Lately the computer has been ignored a bit because I'm trying to make a dent in this stack of pages I really want done and in my scrapbooks!

How have you been Linda?

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to anda11

• anda11 Said:

Oh, those are lovely, but for the number of these I want to do, the price on those is just wild.

I've done the exterior of my baseball book, with the interior to be worked on this weekend (going on vacation to visit my parents), and I may get started on the autumn book the weekend too.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to aquabunny

You are always so good about keeping your pages current. You're my hero.

I'm working on last April or May with about 200-300 pages calling me to come put them together!

bonprof
Queen
bonprof

Hi Henry!!

andrea m
Mayor
andrea m
In response to bonprof

sharing. I now have 30 of the 50 los I need done by January for the 2014 album challenge.

Silly faces. By Andrea M

andrea m
Mayor
andrea m
In response to andrea m

Hi Henry.

Andrea I look forward to seeing your baseball configuration book.

andrea m
Mayor
andrea m
In response to andrea m

sharing.

Starbucks By Andrea M

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to andrea m

Hi Donna - we're bumping into each other all over the place!

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to bonprof

well Friday we left and drop the dogs at the groom where they take car of the dogs.. then we drove to Washington. my husband said it was 9 hours drive. we went threw Oregon and we had to get gas there and it was weird for me . they won't let you pump your own gas they have someone do it .I never knew that. Then we drove to Washington we stay in Bellevue at the Hyatt regency. so we finally get there and get are room. we where so tired my husband did all the drive I told him I would drive. Saturday my husband sister came to are hotel and talk little then we head to Seattle and had breakfast there and then we went and walk to the space needles to go to the Chihuly garden and glass. so we where Waite for my friend to get there with her daughter. so she gets there and we go to this place it is really nice and beautiful . took pic of them then after that we head to Pikes Place where my friend can get to the Ferrier to go back home. so we walk around . then we said good by and hope to see each other again sometime. then we head back but got a taxi back seen it was all up hill. so we got to the car and head back to the hotel and rest we where tried from all that walking. Sunday my husband had to go to his meetings for work. I stay around the hotel. I went to there gym and work out little then did some swimming in there pool then came back to the room and got dress and then walk around at the stores. I bought this cute thing I am going to use for thanksgiving. It is cute place cards. then there was a mall close by where I walk to and I bought some coffee mugs that say Seattle for my dad and some other stuff. then came back to the hotel and in the room. my husband didn't get back until 8 pm. Monday my husband had another meet to go to. I went to get coffee and stay in the room until he get out until 12 pm. so we left the hotel and head to go see his sister. we had to take a Ferrier to go see her. so we drove are car on it and it was my first time being on one. His sister live Bremerton Washington. so I saw some sea lions I was going to take a pic but it was to late. so we get there and meet his sister and she show us how to get to her place. so we get there Waite for her husband to get home. When he get home we sit for awhile outside. Then we go out to dinner and eat at a Mexican place. so we head back to there place and sit there for awhile and then say we are going to go and head back home. so we where going to stay at a hotel but then my husband say he can drive little bit more that way we can be little close. So we get to the close to the end of Washington and stop at a little town and spend the night. Tuesday we head back on the road. we got back to Idaho are place around 5 pm and went home and drop everything. Then head to get are dogs at the place. I had a great time and the weather out there was really nice and warm.

well I am back glad to be home

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

It sounds like you are getting a lot of fun your vacation and some shopping too!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

Content Page for Scrapbook Thirteen. Only 13 more books to go (plus I'm into books 27 already).

Each of my scrapbooks is printed in Shutterfly so I have a good handbook which doesn't take up any room on my bookshelf.

They have been in 4" thick 3-D rings and took up almost 5 shelves. The hardback books will take up 1 shelf!

I am keeping my very favorite layouts and they are going in themed books. And, I've gone back to post albums for those.

One for each of the granddaughters, one for my mom with family layouts, several with my favorite Hawaii layouts, one on fall/winter family holiday layouts, even one with my favorite animal layouts since we love taking animal photos.

I'm even making scrapbooks for friends that we hang out with a lot and I've done a lot of pages. I don't mind giving them my original pages because I have the Shutterfly pages.

Book Thirteen - Contents Page By Henri Jean

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

• Henri Jean Said:
It sounds like you are getting a lot of fun your vacation and some shopping too!

yea I had fun got to see my friend and her daughter and got to meet my husband sister that I have never meet.

andrea m
Mayor
andrea m

Henri are you still paper scrapping or going all digital?

andrea m
Mayor
andrea m
In response to andrea m

I finished another lo. only 18 to go.

Sun Kissed By Andrea M

Expert
In response to andrea m

Hi Everyone,
Andrea, that layout is so very pretty and Danielle I am so glad you had a nice vacation...
I am amazed ( and a little envious ) at the volume of work some of you get done....I have done a total of 1 layout all week....don't seem to have a lot of motivation lately....been focused on my garden and spring cleaning. When I get to my desk, I tend to go blank....
Hope you are all having a great day...

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

I am going blank on my vacation pic doing layouts

andrea m
Mayor
andrea m

Christi. I go blank a lot of the time. I will go weeks with out getting anything done.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Henri Jean Said:
Thank you Linda!

I will put this in my faves list right now because I usually go there instead of the full list. Then periodically I go to the site to see what is new.

Lately the computer has been ignored a bit because I'm trying to make a dent in this stack of pages I really want done and in my scrapbooks!

How have you been Linda?

sometimes the computer does have to be ignored so you can get stuff done lol
I have been doing great:) I hope you & your hubby are doing ok?

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to aquabunny

• aquabunny Said:
  • anda11 Said:

Oh, those are lovely, but for the number of these I want to do, the price on those is just wild.

I've done the exterior of my baseball book, with the interior to be worked on this weekend (going on vacation to visit my parents), and I may get started on the autumn book the weekend too.

I didn't look at the prices lol Way to go on the cover of the baseball book I am so glad that you are going to visit your parents. i am glad you will be workiing on them this weekend Have a great time with them

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Henri Jean Said:
You are always so good about keeping your pages current. You're my hero.

I'm working on last April or May with about 200-300 pages calling me to come put them together!

OH Henri, I think many people here think you are a hero to them..(maybe in the where's Henri thread? ) you have such good systems down to work on your pages. You are a very disciplined scrapper too :):)

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to bonprof

• bonprof Said:
Hi Henry!!

I hope you are doing ok now hon

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to andrea m

• andrea m Said:
sharing. I now have 30 of the 50 los I need done by January for the 2014 album challenge.

Silly faces. By Andrea M

Andrea, that is adorable I am saving it..I think boys just love silly stuff lol at least mine did I left you some love

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to andrea m

• andrea m Said:
Hi Henry.

Andrea I look forward to seeing your baseball configuration book.

me too

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to andrea m

• andrea m Said:
sharing.

Starbucks By Andrea M

That is amazing..i love the paper, the homemade glitter dots. I left you some love

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:
well Friday we left and drop the dogs at the groom where they take car of the dogs.. then we drove to Washington. my husband said it was 9 hours drive. we went threw Oregon and we had to get gas there and it was weird for me . they won't let you pump your own gas they have someone do it .I never knew that. Then we drove to Washington we stay in Bellevue at the Hyatt regency. so we finally get there and get are room. we where so tired my husband did all the drive I told him I would drive. Saturday my husband sister came to are hotel and talk little then we head to Seattle and had breakfast there and then we went and walk to the space needles to go to the Chihuly garden and glass. so we where Waite for my friend to get there with her daughter. so she gets there and we go to this place it is really nice and beautiful . took pic of them then after that we head to Pikes Place where my friend can get to the Ferrier to go back home. so we walk around . then we said good by and hope to see each other again sometime. then we head back but got a taxi back seen it was all up hill. so we got to the car and head back to the hotel and rest we where tried from all that walking. Sunday my husband had to go to his meetings for work. I stay around the hotel. I went to there gym and work out little then did some swimming in there pool then came back to the room and got dress and then walk around at the stores. I bought this cute thing I am going to use for thanksgiving. It is cute place cards. then there was a mall close by where I walk to and I bought some coffee mugs that say Seattle for my dad and some other stuff. then came back to the hotel and in the room. my husband didn't get back until 8 pm. Monday my husband had another meet to go to. I went to get coffee and stay in the room until he get out until 12 pm. so we left the hotel and head to go see his sister. we had to take a Ferrier to go see her. so we drove are car on it and it was my first time being on one. His sister live Bremerton Washington. so I saw some sea lions I was going to take a pic but it was to late. so we get there and meet his sister and she show us how to get to her place. so we get there Waite for her husband to get home. When he get home we sit for awhile outside. Then we go out to dinner and eat at a Mexican place. so we head back to there place and sit there for awhile and then say we are going to go and head back home. so we where going to stay at a hotel but then my husband say he can drive little bit more that way we can be little close. So we get to the close to the end of Washington and stop at a little town and spend the night. Tuesday we head back on the road. we got back to Idaho are place around 5 pm and went home and drop everything. Then head to get are dogs at the place. I had a great time and the weather out there was really nice and warm.

well I am back glad to be home

It sounds like you had a great time. I am so happy for you.
I wonder if they wouldn't let you pump due to being in a wild fire region? We have chihuly here too in our plant place that has been around for years. It was incredible. I can see why you took pics I am glad that you were able to visit & shop & relax in the pool. I

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Henri Jean Said:
Content Page for Scrapbook Thirteen. Only 13 more books to go (plus I'm into books 27 already).

Each of my scrapbooks is printed in Shutterfly so I have a good handbook which doesn't take up any room on my bookshelf.

They have been in 4" thick 3-D rings and took up almost 5 shelves. The hardback books will take up 1 shelf!

I am keeping my very favorite layouts and they are going in themed books. And, I've gone back to post albums for those.

One for each of the granddaughters, one for my mom with family layouts, several with my favorite Hawaii layouts, one on fall/winter family holiday layouts, even one with my favorite animal layouts since we love taking animal photos.

I'm even making scrapbooks for friends that we hang out with a lot and I've done a lot of pages. I don't mind giving them my original pages because I have the Shutterfly pages.

Book Thirteen - Contents Page By Henri Jean

This is fabulous bright fun page. I love the way you arranged the pics..The pics are fab too I think this is a perfect way to show your inside.
Are you staying paper & print at shutterfly or are you going digi? I think the pages look exactly the same if you do print them at shutterfly anyway. I left you some love

bonprof
Queen
bonprof
In response to anda11

Uncle Luther and the Twins (1932) By Bonprof

Hope everyone is good. I will catch up with the posts in a minute.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:
  • Henri Jean Said:

yea I had fun got to see my friend and her daughter and got to meet my husband sister that I have never meet.

That is great I am so glad you had fun

bonprof
Queen
bonprof
In response to anda11

Best Wishes By Bonprof

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to andrea m

• andrea m Said:
I finished another lo. only 18 to go.

Sun Kissed By Andrea M

Congrats on getting so many more done this is a wonderful page of your beautiful daughter she does look sun tired The page I couldn't get a pic of was these pink surfboard papers. I left you some love

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• christiscraps61 Said:
Hi Everyone,
Andrea, that layout is so very pretty and Danielle I am so glad you had a nice vacation...
I am amazed ( and a little envious ) at the volume of work some of you get done....I have done a total of 1 layout all week....don't seem to have a lot of motivation lately....been focused on my garden and spring cleaning. When I get to my desk, I tend to go blank....
Hope you are all having a great day...

Oh Cristi, don't be envious of me..I am a slow scrapper & I accept it. lol I a m so sorry you do not have any mojo. I do hope that it comes back soon

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:
I am going blank on my vacation pic doing layouts

OH no, I am so sorry that you are going blank I hope that changes soon

bonprof
Queen
bonprof
In response to anda11

Hello everyone!
Its bern super hectic week of teaching, but I get up really early and scrap a little. It's therapy for sure!

Linda, you are you same, sweet bubbly self.
Henri, love your work!!
Andrea, you are amazing too with all you get done.
Southern lady(name?), glad you had a vacation.
Christie, i just do a little each day and by the end of the week, I have something to post.
Everyone have a great night!!

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to bonprof

• bonprof Said:
Uncle Luther and the Twins (1932) By Bonprof

Hope everyone is good. I will catch up with the posts in a minute.

Another fabulous heritage page. I do not think you need to worry about work on anything. I have not seen one page in your gallery that was not fabulous I loved everything. I left you some love it looks like your gr aunts were twins...right??? my grandma was a twin

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics