Username Post: Anybody working on anything this weekend & week?        (Topic#1576699)
anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to bonprof

• bonprof Said:
Hello everyone!
Its bern super hectic week of teaching, but I get up really early and scrap a little. It's therapy for sure!

Linda, you are you same, sweet bubbly self.
Henri, love your work!!
Andrea, you are amazing too with all you get done.
Southern lady(name?), glad you had a vacation.
Christie, i just do a little each day and by the end of the week, I have something to post.
Everyone have a great night!!

I am so glad you were able to scrap in the am You do need it for therapy

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to bonprof

• bonprof Said:

This is amazing too she is elegant & beautiful. I love the way you put the date & everything. I left you some love I do not feel bad for not having my collection because they are all online & I get to print them plus there are tons more that I hadn't seen.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I am changing the card I am making for dh for our ann. I will love it more. I am working on that now.:)

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I got all the edges distressed & inked. waiting for them to dry so I can put it together I really love it

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to anda11

• anda11 Said:
  • southern lady Said:
I am going blank on my vacation pic doing layouts

OH no, I am so sorry that you are going blank I hope that changes soon

yea me to. I hate when I go blank

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to bonprof

• bonprof Said:
Hello everyone!
Its bern super hectic week of teaching, but I get up really early and scrap a little. It's therapy for sure!

Linda, you are you same, sweet bubbly self.
Henri, love your work!!
Andrea, you are amazing too with all you get done.
Southern lady(name?), glad you had a vacation.
Christie, i just do a little each day and by the end of the week, I have something to post.
Everyone have a great night!!

thanks my name is Danielle

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to andrea m

Oh yes - all my family and granddaughters and regular layouts will always be paper and trimmer.

And I'm still doing my travel layouts with paper and trimmer but my goal is to start doing my travel layouts digi so I can do them on the cruise ships in my cabin or in hotels at night.

I'm just trying to avoid being so overwhelmed every time we come home from a trip.

Right now though I found a company in Boca Raton that scans for $1.00 a page so I send them 4 books at a time and its all being scanned for Shutterfly books. I'll have 26 books 80-110 pages each.

I'm keeping favorite pages but so many are just scrapbook pages of pictures on a page of different places and those are being discarded because they are in the Shutterfly books which are chronological.

These content pages I'm working on now go on the back of the Shutterfly books - very bright colors look nice on the back of the hardback books and I can see what is in the book without having to keep opening it and handling them to go through to find out which book has the Key West trips or whatever I'm looking for in a hurry.

I am keeping all the original of each of the granddaughters and am making books for them to have later with all of their layouts.

I am making a holiday book with those original pages which will just be the big holidays - I think that will be fun.

I have a family I'm making for each side of the family with my family - my mom, brothers, nieces, nephews etch which I will later give to my mom.

Also keeping originals of layouts of Bill's family stuff with his siblings and relatives will go to his daughter some day. (The granddaughter will get her own - the rest of the family will be in his family book that his daughter will get one day with her relatives on her dad's side.)

We have good friends in Hawaii we do a lot with every year so all of the original pages of us together are going in a book for them.

I love to take animal photos - so does Bill so that will be a separate book of animals. Since I'm getting so many flower photos I may do a scrapbook on flowers with the originals - not sure yet about that one.

And since we go to Hawaii every year for 3-4 weeks I am putting a series of scrapbooks with all my favorite Hawaii layouts.

Actually, out of every 100 pages of layouts, I'm keeping 10-15 pages because they are in the chronological printed books. When I send them to the scanner I put a sticky note on the ones I want to keep and let her discard the rest so I don't have to pay for the shipping back. As long as they are in the Shutterfly albums I'm okay.

But there are a lot of original layouts I just don't want to part with so she is sending those back to me.

The stuff I really like is going in the themed books so I will have my favorite paper and scissor originals.

Book Fourteen Content Page By Henri Jean

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to Henri Jean

wow that sound like a lot Henri Jean

bonprof
Queen
bonprof

I just wanna know....what vitamins do you take!!LOL.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to bonprof

It's not really a lot. I'm having someone do the scanning now so there is little work in it on my part except for getting the pages ready for the UPS store to mail.

The volume is down 75% because I'm having them discard all pages that don't have "keep" on them although they area holding them until I check the thumbnail with the layouts on it and check to make sure I got back all that I wanted. When I let them know they will discard he rest.

We took one of my girlfriends to Key West for a week a few years ago and I found I had 31 pages scrapped for that trip. I really love the pages so after they are scanned I will make a Key West book of originals for me and for Christmas I'll order a Shutterfly book for her of our trip. Plus that trip will go chronologically in the Shutterfly book (Book 21).

Everything is fitting on 2 shelves of my bookcase - before it had 6 shelves filled and it didn't all fit! If I didn't do this I would have to buy another bookcase and I don't have room for it!

No vitamins. I just tend to be very project oriented. When I start a project I can't let go. If I'm working a puzzle I've been known not to sleep for days until its done.

Last night I had a computer glitch and worked on it until 1AM but couldn't sleep because I didn't fix it and got back up at 1:30 and worked on it until 2:30.

If I'm doing something I hate stopping for anything - I see the goal and I go for it. I do not like to take breaks. Plenty of time for that when the project is finished. Bill is the opposite, works a while, takes a break, works a while. Working outside in the heat you have to do that but inside projects - just get them done!

Getting the last 4 books ready to mail to scanner now (a lot of page repair to be done and many pages were put in project-life type sleeves so I have to quickly work something up for those pages - will just be cardstock with pictures on them. Nothing fancy.

Lots of embellies have fallen off - letters put on with Zip glue pen have fallen off. Those things didn't hold at all! Should be able to finish all that by the end of the day and then hope to get another title page at least started, maybe finished.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

Athens, Greece - Page 3 By Henri Jean

Athens, Greece - Layout 4 By Henri Jean

bonprof
Queen
bonprof

Henri, these are great! I really love reading your journaling
I wanted to wish everyone a wonderful weekend!!.

bonprof
Queen
bonprof

I really appreciate that Henri. With me, I take breaks because when I am done, I get a new idea for the layout or embellishment, etc.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to bonprof

When I don't take breaks anymore is when I know what I want to do and am on a mission to get it done! When I'm trying to come up with ideas I have to walk away.

But once I start seriously working with it, can't quit into he middle for breaks. It drives my husband crazy!

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

here is his anniversary card. I really love it [image] anniversary card 2014 By Anda11[/image]

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to anda11

• anda11 Said:
here is his anniversary card. I really love it [image] anniversary card 2014 By Anda11[/image]

that a nice card

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to southern lady

tomorrow I am going to a class, I wish I didn't have scrapbook block right now

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

Thanks Danielle, I am so hoping that when you go to the class you get pumped up & be able to work on stuff

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to anda11

Another title page done! Only 10 or 11 more to go! I do love having these on the back of my books!

Book Fifteen - Contents Page By Henri Jean

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

When I have scrapbook block Danielle, I get a 12 x 12 piece of white paper. In fact I keep a stack of them because I work on a lot of pages at once sometimes.

I put my pictures on the white paper and step back. I start seeing colors come together and then I go for patterned papers and solid cardstock with those colors.

Then I check embellies and things that work with it.

Before I know it, the layout starts taking on a mind of its own.

I have tried putting the photos on other colors, even black and it doesn't work for me. The white 12 x 12 shows me where the boundaries are and makes it easier to pick out the colors I need to match or contrast with the photos.

I did that for the one I just posted. As soon as I put the white paper down I knew I needed Mexican striped or patterned paper. As soon as I go that the other colors fell into place.

Maybe that system will help you.

andrea m
Mayor
andrea m

Linda i love you card. That image is darling.

bonprof
Queen
bonprof

Hi everyone!! I hope you are having a great Sat! I am having a very peaceful, quiet Sat. Doing a little scrapping, a little cooking, etc.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to bonprof

hallowenn boot By Southern Lady

bonprof
Queen
bonprof

Three Lovely Girls By Bonprof

bbl

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

How cute - I love to put out decorations for Halloween but we won't be home for Halloween so I guess they will sit into he closet another year!

bonprof
Queen
bonprof

Danielle, your boot is really cute and so festive!! Love it!

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to bonprof

thanks a lot

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to bonprof

hi guys, I am going to work on my daughter gift album again I need to finish it I will read the rest of the posts later.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to anda11

How sweet of you to do that for your daughter. Have fun working on it!

Stephanie D
Guru
Stephanie D

We have been going like crazy people here. I have done two big yard sale. I am cleaning house to night, Hopping to have everything done by tomorrow so i can set up my office and get thing done. I am a year behind on Morgans book and need to get some thing done for the holidays .

Sorry About being MIA for so long

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to Stephanie D

glad you are back Steph sometimes life gets in the way.
Henri I have been working on a 4x6 mini album for her birthday..reasons why I love you. It has been great fun.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to anda11

Is she an adult daughter? That sounds like a wonderful project.

Here is what I've accomplished tonight: (Only 9 more books to make titles for and I'm caught up with that for the completed books. Then I have tons of scrapping to do!)

Book Sixteen Content Page By Henri Jean

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

Henri, This back title page is awesome I love the pic of Bill eating Pizza I love that you chose special pics to represent what was in there & it s hows all the fun you had. I left you some love
you are going through them at a great pace. You will soon be done.

my dd is 34. I will take pics of them when I am done

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to anda11

Good morning all - back last night from our trip and already ordered a digital kit and did my first page this morning - in less than half an hour!

Love what you ladies have done whilst I was gone.

Danielle - love the new avatar!
And welcome to my lovely friend Henri.

2014, Scotland - Isle of Skye Trip - Flower of Scotland By Ladybing Tammy

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

well I did on layout but not finish. I think later on maybe I go to that scrapbook store I go to and maybe she can help me. when I talk to her yesterday after the class told her I might come back and I have pic from my trip and see if she can help me.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

halloween card By Southern Lady

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

What pretty Halloween cards! You are really getting into Halloween. I love to decorate for Halloween but we won't be here so I'm not going to put things out.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Henri Jean Said:
Oh yes - all my family and granddaughters and regular layouts will always be paper and trimmer.

And I'm still doing my travel layouts with paper and trimmer but my goal is to start doing my travel layouts digi so I can do them on the cruise ships in my cabin or in hotels at night.

I'm just trying to avoid being so overwhelmed every time we come home from a trip.

Right now though I found a company in Boca Raton that scans for $1.00 a page so I send them 4 books at a time and its all being scanned for Shutterfly books. I'll have 26 books 80-110 pages each.

I'm keeping favorite pages but so many are just scrapbook pages of pictures on a page of different places and those are being discarded because they are in the Shutterfly books which are chronological.

These content pages I'm working on now go on the back of the Shutterfly books - very bright colors look nice on the back of the hardback books and I can see what is in the book without having to keep opening it and handling them to go through to find out which book has the Key West trips or whatever I'm looking for in a hurry.

I am keeping all the original of each of the granddaughters and am making books for them to have later with all of their layouts.

I am making a holiday book with those original pages which will just be the big holidays - I think that will be fun.

I have a family I'm making for each side of the family with my family - my mom, brothers, nieces, nephews etch which I will later give to my mom.

Also keeping originals of layouts of Bill's family stuff with his siblings and relatives will go to his daughter some day. (The granddaughter will get her own - the rest of the family will be in his family book that his daughter will get one day with her relatives on her dad's side.)

We have good friends in Hawaii we do a lot with every year so all of the original pages of us together are going in a book for them.

I love to take animal photos - so does Bill so that will be a separate book of animals. Since I'm getting so many flower photos I may do a scrapbook on flowers with the originals - not sure yet about that one.

And since we go to Hawaii every year for 3-4 weeks I am putting a series of scrapbooks with all my favorite Hawaii layouts.

Actually, out of every 100 pages of layouts, I'm keeping 10-15 pages because they are in the chronological printed books. When I send them to the scanner I put a sticky note on the ones I want to keep and let her discard the rest so I don't have to pay for the shipping back. As long as they are in the Shutterfly albums I'm okay.

But there are a lot of original layouts I just don't want to part with so she is sending those back to me.

The stuff I really like is going in the themed books so I will have my favorite paper and scissor originals.

Book Fourteen Content Page By Henri Jean

Henr, another fabulous content page I love the pics & the title box. I left you some love since you do so many travel pages I don't even think about you doing others like family or kids or holiday lol
You really have a wonderful well thought out system You should write a book lol

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to bonprof

• bonprof Said:
I just wanna know....what vitamins do you take!!LOL.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Henri Jean Said:
It's not really a lot. I'm having someone do the scanning now so there is little work in it on my part except for getting the pages ready for the UPS store to mail.

The volume is down 75% because I'm having them discard all pages that don't have "keep" on them although they area holding them until I check the thumbnail with the layouts on it and check to make sure I got back all that I wanted. When I let them know they will discard he rest.

We took one of my girlfriends to Key West for a week a few years ago and I found I had 31 pages scrapped for that trip. I really love the pages so after they are scanned I will make a Key West book of originals for me and for Christmas I'll order a Shutterfly book for her of our trip. Plus that trip will go chronologically in the Shutterfly book (Book 21).

Everything is fitting on 2 shelves of my bookcase - before it had 6 shelves filled and it didn't all fit! If I didn't do this I would have to buy another bookcase and I don't have room for it!

No vitamins. I just tend to be very project oriented. When I start a project I can't let go. If I'm working a puzzle I've been known not to sleep for days until its done.

Last night I had a computer glitch and worked on it until 1AM but couldn't sleep because I didn't fix it and got back up at 1:30 and worked on it until 2:30.

If I'm doing something I hate stopping for anything - I see the goal and I go for it. I do not like to take breaks. Plenty of time for that when the project is finished. Bill is the opposite, works a while, takes a break, works a while. Working outside in the heat you have to do that but inside projects - just get them done!

Getting the last 4 books ready to mail to scanner now (a lot of page repair to be done and many pages were put in project-life type sleeves so I have to quickly work something up for those pages - will just be cardstock with pictures on them. Nothing fancy.

Lots of embellies have fallen off - letters put on with Zip glue pen have fallen off. Those things didn't hold at all! Should be able to finish all that by the end of the day and then hope to get another title page at least started, maybe finished.

I wish I was like you in that respect...focus on project until done & keep working till done.. It is great that you are like that
to get rid of 75% is a HUGE amount but if you had no choice. That will defintely give you tons of shelf space.
I know your friend will love the trip book you give her for xmas. that is a great idea.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to anda11

When I'm home I have to make the best of every minute. Because we don't spend much time here! And now we are getting ready to run out the door again in 2-3 weeks!

I really do scrap a lot of family and granddaughter layouts but not in relation to the number of travel layouts.

Cheap dinner tonight with a girlfriend (we are both watching budgets) and shopping at Joanne's. Four packs of black cardstock (I buy the Black Cat black cardstock - 25 per pack I think) and 2 Fiskar's squeeze punches - two different sized butterflies.

In the next week I will have all my books at the scanner even though I won't get some of the pages I want to keep and the thumb drives on most of them until I get back home.

Last night I was up until after 2AM finishing a content page and the night before I was up until 2AM finishing one.

Haven't started one tonight yet but am going to get started to see if I can finish it before bed.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Henri Jean Said:

These are amazing Henri..I agree..you always have the best journaling I left you some love

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Henri Jean Said:
When I don't take breaks anymore is when I know what I want to do and am on a mission to get it done! When I'm trying to come up with ideas I have to walk away.

But once I start seriously working with it, can't quit into he middle for breaks. It drives my husband crazy!

Oh well he has learned to live with it lol

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Henri Jean Said:
Another title page done! Only 10 or 11 more to go! I do love having these on the back of my books!

Book Fifteen - Contents Page By Henri Jean

fabulous again..love the bright striped paper & the die cut...You are getting them done

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Henri Jean Said:
When I have scrapbook block Danielle, I get a 12 x 12 piece of white paper. In fact I keep a stack of them because I work on a lot of pages at once sometimes.

I put my pictures on the white paper and step back. I start seeing colors come together and then I go for patterned papers and solid cardstock with those colors.

Then I check embellies and things that work with it.

Before I know it, the layout starts taking on a mind of its own.

I have tried putting the photos on other colors, even black and it doesn't work for me. The white 12 x 12 shows me where the boundaries are and makes it easier to pick out the colors I need to match or contrast with the photos.

I did that for the one I just posted. As soon as I put the white paper down I knew I needed Mexican striped or patterned paper. As soon as I go that the other colors fell into place.

Maybe that system will help you.

That is a great way to cure scrapper block

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to andrea m

• andrea m Said:
Linda i love you card. That image is darling.

Thanks Andrea

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to bonprof

• bonprof Said:
Hi everyone!! I hope you are having a great Sat! I am having a very peaceful, quiet Sat. Doing a little scrapping, a little cooking, etc.

sounds like a perfect Sat to me

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:

This is adorable Danielle I love it I left you some love

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to bonprof

• bonprof Said:

Donna, these 3 postcards are adorable those papers match perfectly. I can see why you want to hang them.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Henri Jean Said:
How cute - I love to put out decorations for Halloween but we won't be home for Halloween so I guess they will sit into he closet another year!

and another year...and another year..and another year lol..

Edited by anda11 on 09-28-14 05:35 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Stephanie D Said:
We have been going like crazy people here. I have done two big yard sale. I am cleaning house to night, Hopping to have everything done by tomorrow so i can set up my office and get thing done. I am a year behind on Morgans book and need to get some thing done for the holidays .

Sorry About being MIA for so long

well you sure have been busy.. Yard sales are lots of work I hope you get your cleaning done soon so you can work on some pages. we missed you

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to Ladybing Tammy

• Ladybing Tammy Said:
Good morning all - back last night from our trip and already ordered a digital kit and did my first page this morning - in less than half an hour!

Love what you ladies have done whilst I was gone.

Danielle - love the new avatar!
And welcome to my lovely friend Henri.

2014, Scotland - Isle of Skye Trip - Flower of Scotland By Ladybing Tammy

30 mins????I can't believe that lol I love the scrolled old papers, the thistle..the charms.. it all looks real to me. it is beautiful

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:
well I did on layout but not finish. I think later on maybe I go to that scrapbook store I go to and maybe she can help me. when I talk to her yesterday after the class told her I might come back and I have pic from my trip and see if she can help me.

I am sorry you couldn't finish but that is good that you are taking it to her to see if she can help you.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:

these are cute cards Danielle I love the papers, the cording & the witches.:) I left you some love

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Henri Jean Said:
When I'm home I have to make the best of every minute. Because we don't spend much time here! And now we are getting ready to run out the door again in 2-3 weeks!

I really do scrap a lot of family and granddaughter layouts but not in relation to the number of travel layouts.

Cheap dinner tonight with a girlfriend (we are both watching budgets) and shopping at Joanne's. Four packs of black cardstock (I buy the Black Cat black cardstock - 25 per pack I think) and 2 Fiskar's squeeze punches - two different sized butterflies.

In the next week I will have all my books at the scanner even though I won't get some of the pages I want to keep and the thumb drives on most of them until I get back home.

Last night I was up until after 2AM finishing a content page and the night before I was up until 2AM finishing one.

Haven't started one tonight yet but am going to get started to see if I can finish it before bed.

that makes total sense Henri..you have little time at home to work on things, You have to be speedy lo
I hope you have a fabulous dinner with your friend & have fun shopping too
I am glad you are still getting them done in the meantime
It won't be long till you will be done

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I am going to keep working on the album I did get 3 or 4 more pages done last night I am so happy..:)

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to anda11

Danielle - so loving your halloween cards.

Yes that first one was just - I want THAT kit and whoa it was done!

I did another last night that maybe took 45 mins.
2014, Scotland, Dunvegan - Sept Page Maps Sketch 1 By Ladybing Tammy

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

Tammy this is amazing too. How quick... That us great. I left you some love

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to anda11

• anda11 Said:
I am going to keep working on the album I did get 3 or 4 more pages done last night I am so happy..:)

that great

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

• Ladybing Tammy Said:
Danielle - so loving your halloween cards.

Yes that first one was just - I want THAT kit and whoa it was done!

I did another last night that maybe took 45 mins.
2014, Scotland, Dunvegan - Sept Page Maps Sketch 1 By Ladybing Tammy

thanks

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

good morning

another rain day out here.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

thanks Danielle, I am so happy. I hope to make as many the next time I work on them

andrea m
Mayor
andrea m

Tammy love your lo. What fascinating history.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to andrea m

thanks. we saw some amazing things

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

Book Seventeen - Contents Page By Henri Jean

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

home still sick so doing a bit of digi scrapping from our trip and hopefully will manage to do a bit of cleanup around here.

2014, Scotland - Sept Page Maps Sketch 2 By Ladybing Tammy

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Henri Jean Said:

Hey henri, another amazing title/content page love the heart, license, papers, pics . I left you some love:)

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Ladybing Tammy Said:
home still sick so doing a bit of digi scrapping from our trip and hopefully will manage to do a bit of cleanup around here.

2014, Scotland - Sept Page Maps Sketch 2 By Ladybing Tammy

Oh Tammy, I am so sorry to hear that you are still sick (: I am very glad that you are able to get some digi pages done another magnificent page I left you some love

Edited by anda11 on 09-30-14 02:28 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to anda11

ah thanks Linda

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

you are welcome hon

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to anda11

good morning

well I did one layout yesterday. I think it came out alright.

Seattle By Southern Lady

bonprof
Queen
bonprof

Great job, Danielle!!

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:
good morning

Seattle By Southern Lady

Hey Danielle, your page is fabulous I love the papers, ticket, brochure, the way you punched around the pics I left you some love

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to bonprof

• bonprof Said:
Great job, Danielle!!

Hi Donna. I am glad you are checking in this morning have a great school day

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to bonprof

• bonprof Said:
Great job, Danielle!!

thanks.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to anda11

• anda11 Said:
  • southern lady Said:
good morning

Seattle By Southern Lady

Hey Danielle, your page is fabulous I love the papers, ticket, brochure, the way you punched around the pics I left you some love

thanks I use my cameo. I am love it.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

I do love mine very much. I haven't been using it much since I have been working on the gift album & cards.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

it is a sad day for my dd..she sold her horse so she could use the money to get a car & go to nursing school. Today is the day they are picking him up
I am very excited because she has wanted to go to nursing school for yrs

Edited by anda11 on 09-30-14 08:58 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to anda11

oh hugs for your dd!

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

I keep sending h er huge hugs. I told her to call if she needs to talk. after she is a nurse..she will be able to buy horses again & she will actually be able to afford them. that is her plan lol

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to anda11

I am sorry to hear that she had to sell her horse.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

me too but it is for her to have a better life that she can support herself alone too make a great salary.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to anda11

yes she has to look at the long term impact but that doesn't lessen the immediate hurt in her heart I am sure.

bonprof
Queen
bonprof

(lunchtime) Just wanted to let you know I am hosting a Challenge this month. Look for it starting tomorrow. It's called PUNCH FUN.. There's a nice prize involved. :)If you can't find it on the main Challenge page, looking in Challenge Discussions.

Edited by bonprof on 09-30-14 11:34 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to bonprof

yeah for new challenges

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Ladybing Tammy Said:
yes she has to look at the long term impact but that doesn't lessen the immediate hurt in her heart I am sure.

You are so right. this way the next time she buys a horse..,,she will be able to afford it & have as many as she wants. lol

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to bonprof

• bonprof Said:
(lunchtime) Just wanted to let you know I am hosting a Challenge this month. Look for it starting tomorrow. It's called PUNCH FUN.. There's a nice prize involved. :)If you can't find it on the main Challenge page, looking in Challenge Discussions.

I will check it out hon, I used to be in the heritage challenge (then later hosted it). It was great fun

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

• Ladybing Tammy Said:

yea what you say

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to bonprof

• bonprof Said:

I check it out

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

Donna - will check out your punch challenge. I do seem to use a lot of punches lately!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

Good morning all - Happy October.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

hello and good morning

wow oct already. my sister b-day come up on the 3

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

halloween gift By Southern Lady

this for my sister for her b-day

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

bonprof
Queen
bonprof

Vintage Fairies By Bonprof

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:
  • Ladybing Tammy Said:

yea what you say

Thanks for your thoughts It did hurt her so bad but she did sell him to someone she knows so she may still get to ride him in the future but she is 2 hours away now

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Ladybing Tammy Said:
Good morning all - Happy October.

Happy October to you too

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:

This is fabulous I love the papers, pumpkins, buttons, design I left you some love

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:

this for my sister for her b-day

These are adorable i love everything. I love how you put a halloween center in the flower You sis will love them I left you some love

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics