Username Post: Anybody working on anything this weekend & week?        (Topic#1576699)
anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to southern lady

• southern lady Said:

more adorable things I love everything here too. I know your mom will love these I left you some love

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to bonprof

• bonprof Said:

Good morning Donna, These 2 post cards are gorgeous So is your page I left you some love

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

good thurs morning dear friends
I am going to keep plugging away at the album

2 day ago I started to think what would Henri do?? lol don't do anything else til i was done with the book.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to anda11

I have nothing on the schedule at all today. Going to try to get as much as possible of Rhodes Greece done. Then I start Ephesus and since I like to put info on my layouts I have 2 books on Ephesus to read to learn more about it before I start Ephesus. Then Mykonos and Istanbul and I'm finished with this book. This will probably be 35-40 pages though with all of these pages and info.

I'm looking forward to doing the next one - it has Transylvania and Dracula's castle in it! And Budapest - don't know how much more than that.

To be honest, I'm getting tired of scrapping ruins although I love to visit the old places!

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to bonprof

• bonprof Said:

that is cute I like that

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

good morning

well work on some more cards. bought these cute name cards for thanksgiving but I want to decorate with some more stuff just don't know yet.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

Henri, You enjoy studying about & creating your pages

Danielle, you enjoy working on your cards. i hope that you figure out what you might want on those placecards

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to anda11

Athens, Greece - Page 6 By Henri Jean

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to anda11

• anda11 Said:
Henri, You enjoy studying about & creating your pages

Danielle, you enjoy working on your cards. i hope that you figure out what you might want on those placecards

thanks .

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

You are right Linda, I do enjoy researching and learning. I hated when I was in school but now I spend hours researching every historical site we see. Don't know why it is so satisfying to me.

I think in the back of my mind my grandchildren will have my books and I don't want them just to see a lot of pictures - I want them to know all about the pictures.

How is your daughter doing? I know she's having a difficult time after selling her horse.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to Henri Jean

Last page of Athens, Greece By Henri Jean

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to mrsdriver5

halloween By Southern Lady

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

Very pretty card Danielle!

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

• Henri Jean Said:
Very pretty card Danielle!

thanks

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

Finished Rhodes, Greece - only 8 pages. Not too much journaling, only had to research one church and it is just a paragraph.

It is too the point of gluing and some more mats to be made so I packed it for the next crop.

Now Ephesus, the one that will take so much research because I have hundreds of photos and no clue what any of them are. Part are the temple of St. John (St. Jean) and the rest are the old part of Ephesus. Going to be time consuming to figure out what all the structures are.

With two books and lots of sticky notes I should get it.

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy

can't wait to see the Ephesus photos Henri.

Danielle, loving your cards.

Donna you are plugging away at layouts too!

Wish I was motivated but I have been on a cleaning and organizing binge. Tonight I should actually have the last of the dining table cleaned off so I can scrap!

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy
In response to Ladybing Tammy

acu

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy

Happy Friday everybody!

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

good morning happy Friday everyone

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

Been doing the research for Ephesus and I'm so overwhelmed with info I may just really keep in simple and not go into a lot of history. Between the worship of the Gods at Ephesus and that whole thread and the Christianity that was brought there and the overlap of the two - it is really overwhelming.

andrea m
Mayor
andrea m

a card I made for my fil. He has been in the hospital for almost three weeks and has had three surgeries.

thinking of you By Andrea M

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to andrea m

Crete, Greece By Henri Jean

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Henri Jean Said:

Hey Henri, this page is wonderful The journaling is wonderful too. the pics you took are incredible I left you some love

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Henri Jean Said:
You are right Linda, I do enjoy researching and learning. I hated when I was in school but now I spend hours researching every historical site we see. Don't know why it is so satisfying to me.

I think in the back of my mind my grandchildren will have my books and I don't want them just to see a lot of pictures - I want them to know all about the pictures.

How is your daughter doing? I know she's having a difficult time after selling her horse.

It has to be much more interesting since you are actually seeing it I am sure that your grandkids will enjoy every pic & story that your have seen & done. History is very interesting.
she is doing better ...thanks for asking

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Henri Jean Said:

another fabulous page with awesome pics.. another fab story:) love the paper you used. I left you some love

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:

this is a cute cute card Danielle i love everything. I left you some love

andrea m
Mayor
andrea m
In response to anda11

Linda glad your dd is doing better. That was a hard choice for her to make. I hope as she moves forward it will get easier.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Henri Jean Said:
Finished Rhodes, Greece - only 8 pages. Not too much journaling, only had to research one church and it is just a paragraph.

It is too the point of gluing and some more mats to be made so I packed it for the next crop.

Now Ephesus, the one that will take so much research because I have hundreds of photos and no clue what any of them are. Part are the temple of St. John (St. Jean) and the rest are the old part of Ephesus. Going to be time consuming to figure out what all the structures are.

With two books and lots of sticky notes I should get it.

WHOOHOO on getting 8 more done.
since you have 2 books on Ephesus..you will soon figure out what is what

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Ladybing Tammy Said:
can't wait to see the Ephesus photos Henri.

Danielle, loving your cards.

Donna you are plugging away at layouts too!

Wish I was motivated but I have been on a cleaning and organizing binge. Tonight I should actually have the last of the dining table cleaned off so I can scrap!

I am sorry that you are not motivated I hope when you get you cleaning done & can scrap..I hope you feel motivated.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:
good morning happy Friday everyone

Happy Friday to everyone too

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Henri Jean Said:
Been doing the research for Ephesus and I'm so overwhelmed with info I may just really keep in simple and not go into a lot of history. Between the worship of the Gods at Ephesus and that whole thread and the Christianity that was brought there and the overlap of the two - it is really overwhelming.

so sorry you are struggling

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to anda11

christmas By Southern Lady

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to andrea m

• andrea m Said:
a card I made for my fil. He has been in the hospital for almost three weeks and has had three surgeries.

thinking of you By Andrea M

This is adorable I left you some love

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Henri Jean Said:

This is wonderful too Henri love the black & the accordian guy

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to andrea m

• andrea m Said:
Linda glad your dd is doing better. That was a hard choice for her to make. I hope as she moves forward it will get easier.

You are right it was a hard choice but she wants to be able to take care or herself & not have to rely on another person to live & do stuff & have enough money to do the stuff she really wants. I am so proud of her. she is an awesome nurse aid who loves her patients & they love her. she will be an awesome nurse

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:

this card is so cute too I love snowflakes I left you some love

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

acu

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy
In response to anda11

Henri - put your photos together and do the journalling specific to that page of photos - break it up that way.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

I may do that. The research is done and about half is edited. I haven't decided how I want to break it up - maybe a 2-pager with one side info on the church of St. John and his grave and the other side picture and info on St. John and the last years of his life when he was in Ephesus.

The next page starts Ephesus (the old city) and for that I will probably put the journaling on the page with the pictures pertaining to it. Good advice - I'll break it up and tackle it as I do each page. Don't think I'm going to do much of a general history of Ephesus.

Also have the temple of Artemis although there is nothing much at all there. Still need to look it up and find out a bit about Artemis. Now its a few fallen pieces, nothing else - at one time it was one of the ancient 7 wonders of the world.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

christmas cad By Southern Lady

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

Very pretty card!

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy

I think just because it was a 7 wonder of ancient world you should do a page on it.

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy

Happy Saturday to all - I slept until 9 - that never happens but I soooo needed it.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

• Henri Jean Said:
Very pretty card!

thanks a lot

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

happy Saturday and happy card day

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

Good morning. Today was planned to go to a "She Scrapbooks" event in the VIllages but my best friend here in Ocala had a bicycle accident here on Monday and has been sequestered to her bed and is taking Percocet. She was really looking forward to today and I was too but I really don't want to make the 45 minute drive myself.

Plus it was only for the first 100 people and I'm sure they are way over those numbers now!

Here's new layouts:

Crete - Page 2 By Henri Jean

Crete - Page 3 By Henri Jean

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

sorry to hear about your friend. hope she feel better

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

Thank you Danielle. She hit a bit of water and used the hand brakes and went head first over her handlebars. She landed hard enough on her head that she broke her helmet in half and she wasn't going fast at all. They said she wouldn't have survived without the helmet.

She spent one night in the hospital but they told her she would have headaches for a while. They have been really bad but they are hoping to see a lot of improvement over the weekend.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

I had a bike accident before but not as bad as her. mine was I had my dog on her leash and she saw another dog and I fell off my bike and got hurt on my leg.

hope she feel better soon.

bonprof
Queen
bonprof

Bff! By Bonprof

BBL

bonprof
Queen
bonprof
In response to bonprof

Henri, so sorry about your friend's accident. Wow. That is scary!

I hope everyone has a good weekend!
Consider joining my Punch Fun challenge! Fun prize in store.

bonprof
Queen
bonprof
In response to bonprof

Henri, your layouts are stunning, truly. I think the block style you use is so effective for presenting your photos and journaling. And the titles always look perfect!

andrea m
Mayor
andrea m
In response to bonprof

Donna i am trying to think of ideas for using that many punches on a page. I only have about 8 punches. I really like my cuttlebug and dies and tend to buy more of that stuff. I use it all in my cardmaking.

Henri wow your poor friend. Thank goodness she was wearing a helmet. My dh was on his motorcycle stopped in traffic and a kid pulled out right into him. The kid did not look and just thought the space was clear. The only reason my dh is alive is because of his helmet. It cracked down the center too. People don't realize how important they are.

I spent hours yesterday updating my imagine machine. That thing was the biggest waste of money ever. I bought it though so i am going to try and use it. Cricut gave all the imagine owners the cartridges free digitally.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to andrea m

Thank you for the compliments - I worry about my travel layouts being too plain but when it gets down to it, I don't want a travel scrapbook full of techniques and fancy stuff, I want the journaling and photos to show front and center with few distractions. Mostly because I would be dizzy if I looked at 100 pages of fancy about India or China. I really try to keep those simple and I really worry that they may be too simple.

But when I get the family and grandkids and Hawaii layouts where I'm not trying to write out all the history I really have fun with those. Then I bring out the flowers and the bling and the swirls and pretty stuff!

I'm working on a cookbook for my mother although I've only done 3 pages - there are 97 more that need photos and scrapping. At least the rest are in the computer ready to print.

My style for those and for family layouts is so different from the travel layouts. I really have fun with the other stuff. With the travel I more concerned with just trying to tell the story.

Donna, I need to go check out your punch challenge because I use a lot of punches but rarely on travel layouts. Load of them on family layouts.

I have a tile on my computer (scrapbook faves) and that has the boards I frequent - I need to go over to the challenges and other areas and see if there is anything I want to add. I often miss everything else!

Edited by Henri Jean on 10-04-14 11:37 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

Pumpkin Pie Cake By Henri Jean

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy

ahhh yumm!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

Andrea - so glad your husband was wearing a helmet. We were on the road a couple years ago and the motorcyclist in front of us was killed! I don't know if he was wearing a helmet or if it would have helped. He was coming back from Bike Week at Daytona and was being careless trying to pass a truck. It happened minutes or seconds before we got to them. The truck driver was just getting out of his truck. I'm squeamish and didn't look at all but my husband got out and helped.

I never realized they were so important for someone on a bicycle but my friend sure proved that they can save lives no matter if it is a motorcycle or bicycle.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

• Henri Jean Said:

that is nice layout

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny

Finished up my baseball-themed Configurations book today! I found and ordered some fabulous buttons of peanut bags and popcorn and hot dogs. I altered a popcorn button using Stickles and ink, and now it's Cracker Jack - and I added Stickles and puffy paint to the hot dog button, and now it has onions and relish and mustard. Pics later.

I also realized I haven't yet posted my scrapbook of our trip to Pittsburgh. We took that trip in May, and I finished the scrapbook in early July, still haven't posted it here. (I'm also not even done with my scrapbook of our latest Missouri trip - we went to St. Louis and Kansas City back in June. I did two pages of it in mid-July, and five more pages on July 27, and I haven't scrapbooked anything since then.)

bonprof
Queen
bonprof
In response to aquabunny

Our Sweet Sunny By Bonprof

cute story goes with this.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to bonprof

Thank you Danielle. Seems like I'm making very slow progress on this album!

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

christmas card By Southern Lady

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

Fudge By Henri Jean

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

halloween card By Southern Lady

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

• Henri Jean Said:

nice layout looks yumm

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

Thank you Danielle - just left love in your gallery on your latest Halloween card - its my favorite. Awesome!

DaisyButton
Mayor
DaisyButton

Working on doggie pages and 2014 fourth of July.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to DaisyButton

You are way ahead of me Nicole! I'm on a cruise in 2013 with 4 more cruises - long cruises - after it and so much more. I'm probably 300 or more pages behind and I WILL catch up!

andrea m
Mayor
andrea m

I am still working on 2010 pages. I make cards and altered projects too. I get so much going i get a little overwhelmed sometimes. It does give me a break from getting burnt out on one thing though.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to andrea m

I'm burnt out on Ephesus right now because it is so overwhelming. I think I'm ready to get the Basically of St. John on paper and that will really lighten up that project.

I also think I will do two or 3 pages with 6 pictures and that way have them in my books but not scrap every picture. Just have a few pages actually scrapped. Otherwise I will never get through it.

The only research left to do for Ephesus is Temple of Artemis because I want to do a little.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

well now I am try to work on my Seattle layouts from are vacation.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

I've always enjoyed Seattle so I'm looking forward to seeing your layouts.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

thanks me to. we drove there so It was a 9 hour drive to get there

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

Seattle By Southern Lady

here a layout I did from are Seattle vacation on the ferry for my first time.

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny

Baseball Configurations book finished!

Configurations Mini-Book #3 - Inside By Aquabunny

There are four more pictures in my gallery, including a detail shot of how I altered the popcorn and hot dog buttons.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to aquabunny

This is the last of the recipe pages I have done so far and that project has been put aside for a little while - until I get burnt out on the travel pages I'm doing. Then it will give me a change to go to.

All of the papers and supplies for these recipe pages have come from my stash. I am really working with what I have!

Denvia's Turtles By Henri Jean

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

christmas card By Southern Lady

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

• Henri Jean Said:
This is the last of the recipe pages I have done so far and that project has been put aside for a little while - until I get burnt out on the travel pages I'm doing. Then it will give me a change to go to.

All of the papers and supplies for these recipe pages have come from my stash. I am really working with what I have!

Denvia's Turtles By Henri Jean

that looks nice and yumm

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

Seattle vacation By Southern Lady

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

Hi guys, I am sorry that I wasn't here on Sun. I was fighting a sick migraine & today too but it is better but still there. I still need to read all you wonderful posts

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to anda11

• anda11 Said:
Hi guys, I am sorry that I wasn't here on Sun. I was fighting a sick migraine & today too but it is better but still there. I still need to read all you wonderful posts

aw sorry hope you feel better

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to anda11

I am so sorry Linda. I hope you are a lot better. I've never had a migraine but I know from friends that they are really rough stuff!

How is your daughter doing? I know she misses her horse.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

seattle By Southern Lady

Veteran
In response to anda11

Today I made a list of most of what I have to catch up on. I have so many pictures of my rabbits (my rabbits had 2 babies this summer so I have tons of pics), lots of our Christmas elves and vacations. My craft room is set up and I'm ready to work. My goal for the month is 50 pages. I'm at 8 so far.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Henri Jean Said:
I may do that. The research is done and about half is edited. I haven't decided how I want to break it up - maybe a 2-pager with one side info on the church of St. John and his grave and the other side picture and info on St. John and the last years of his life when he was in Ephesus.

The next page starts Ephesus (the old city) and for that I will probably put the journaling on the page with the pictures pertaining to it. Good advice - I'll break it up and tackle it as I do each page. Don't think I'm going to do much of a general history of Ephesus.

Also have the temple of Artemis although there is nothing much at all there. Still need to look it up and find out a bit about Artemis. Now its a few fallen pieces, nothing else - at one time it was one of the ancient 7 wonders of the world.

Henri, I am so glad that you got some of the research is done & edited. I am glad that you are figuring out what you want to do

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:

Hey Danielle, this is a wonderful card I left you some love

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Ladybing Tammy Said:
Happy Saturday to all - I slept until 9 - that never happens but I soooo needed it.

I am so glad that you got some extra sleep you did need it

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:
happy Saturday and happy card day

I am sorry that I missed it

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Henri Jean Said:
Good morning. Today was planned to go to a "She Scrapbooks" event in the VIllages but my best friend here in Ocala had a bicycle accident here on Monday and has been sequestered to her bed and is taking Percocet. She was really looking forward to today and I was too but I really don't want to make the 45 minute drive myself.

Plus it was only for the first 100 people and I'm sure they are way over those numbers now!

Here's new layouts:

Crete - Page 2 By Henri Jean

Crete - Page 3 By Henri Jean

Oh Henri, I am so deeply sorry to hear about your friend. I am sorry that you were not able to go alone. I am glad she wasn't hurt worse.
These 2 pages are awesome..what a funny story. I left you some love
my hubby, son & daughter & I have always loved trivia. we always loved Trivial Pursuit we used to go play at some restaurants we watch Jeopardy & who wans to be a millioniare here.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Henri Jean Said:
Thank you Danielle. She hit a bit of water and used the hand brakes and went head first over her handlebars. She landed hard enough on her head that she broke her helmet in half and she wasn't going fast at all. They said she wouldn't have survived without the helmet.

She spent one night in the hospital but they told her she would have headaches for a while. They have been really bad but they are hoping to see a lot of improvement over the weekend.

Oh my . I a m so sorry to hear she was bad. Thank God she was wearing a helmet.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:
I had a bike accident before but not as bad as her. mine was I had my dog on her leash and she saw another dog and I fell off my bike and got hurt on my leg.

hope she feel better soon.

Thank Goodness it wasn't worse

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to bonprof

• bonprof Said:
Bff! By Bonprof

BBL

Donna, this page is wonderful. I left you some love

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to bonprof

• bonprof Said:
Henri, your layouts are stunning, truly. I think the block style you use is so effective for presenting your photos and journaling. And the titles always look perfect!

I agree with you Donna

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to andrea m

• andrea m Said:
Donna i am trying to think of ideas for using that many punches on a page. I only have about 8 punches. I really like my cuttlebug and dies and tend to buy more of that stuff. I use it all in my cardmaking.

Henri wow your poor friend. Thank goodness she was wearing a helmet. My dh was on his motorcycle stopped in traffic and a kid pulled out right into him. The kid did not look and just thought the space was clear. The only reason my dh is alive is because of his helmet. It cracked down the center too. People don't realize how important they are.

I spent hours yesterday updating my imagine machine. That thing was the biggest waste of money ever. I bought it though so i am going to try and use it. Cricut gave all the imagine owners the cartridges free digitally.

Thank goodness your hubby was wearing a helmet how scary I am sorry tat you are hating your imagine machine.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Henri Jean Said:
Thank you for the compliments - I worry about my travel layouts being too plain but when it gets down to it, I don't want a travel scrapbook full of techniques and fancy stuff, I want the journaling and photos to show front and center with few distractions. Mostly because I would be dizzy if I looked at 100 pages of fancy about India or China. I really try to keep those simple and I really worry that they may be too simple.

But when I get the family and grandkids and Hawaii layouts where I'm not trying to write out all the history I really have fun with those. Then I bring out the flowers and the bling and the swirls and pretty stuff!

I'm working on a cookbook for my mother although I've only done 3 pages - there are 97 more that need photos and scrapping. At least the rest are in the computer ready to print.

My style for those and for family layouts is so different from the travel layouts. I really have fun with the other stuff. With the travel I more concerned with just trying to tell the story.

Donna, I need to go check out your punch challenge because I use a lot of punches but rarely on travel layouts. Load of them on family layouts.

I have a tile on my computer (scrapbook faves) and that has the boards I frequent - I need to go over to the challenges and other areas and see if there is anything I want to add. I often miss everything else!

OH Henri, do not EVER worry about your travel pages being plain :). I do not think that they are plain at all I think all of your travel pages are wonderful. ) There is nothing wrong with doing plain pages. If that is what a person likes....there is nothing wrong with it there is no contest to count the number of items on your pages...how many flowers or anything does not matter at all.
Does your mom know about the cookbook your are making for her?
I did a heritage cookbook for my nieces wedding gift a few yrs back. she loved it. she started to cry.:) when I put in the relatives pics for the recipes..I chose lots of my mom with her when she was a small child. she had not seen those.
It is in my gallery.

Edited by anda11 on 10-07-14 01:39 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Henri Jean Said:

Oh Henri, I think this is perfect

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to aquabunny

• aquabunny Said:
Finished up my baseball-themed Configurations book today! I found and ordered some fabulous buttons of peanut bags and popcorn and hot dogs. I altered a popcorn button using Stickles and ink, and now it's Cracker Jack - and I added Stickles and puffy paint to the hot dog button, and now it has onions and relish and mustard. Pics later.

I also realized I haven't yet posted my scrapbook of our trip to Pittsburgh. We took that trip in May, and I finished the scrapbook in early July, still haven't posted it here. (I'm also not even done with my scrapbook of our latest Missouri trip - we went to St. Louis and Kansas City back in June. I did two pages of it in mid-July, and five more pages on July 27, and I haven't scrapbooked anything since then.)

WHOOHOO on getting the baseball one done I can' wait to see it I am looking forward to your trip pages too

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to bonprof

• bonprof Said:
Our Sweet Sunny By Bonprof

cute story goes with this.

what a fun page I love the pics of Sunny & Kerry

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Henri Jean Said:
Thank you Danielle. Seems like I'm making very slow progress on this album![/quote

do not feel bad about the progress//You are doing other pages

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:

another super card Danielle

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics