Username Post: Anybody working on anything this weekend & week?        (Topic#1576699)
bonprof
Queen
bonprof
In response to TJCraftyWitch

Aqua Bunny, you did such a wonderful job on your project!

Crafty Witch, good to see you

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to Henri Jean

• Henri Jean Said:
Celebrating - all of my pages are now scanned and in Shutterfly! It has been so intensive the past 2 weeks getting them tagged and edited and downloaded into Shutterfly but it is done.

There are 25 complete books downloaded - 8 are printed and on my bookshelves. The other 17 and ready to hit the go button when they go to 50% off again. Will take minutes. (Most books are 70-105 pages - none less than about 60.)

Book 26 is partially scrapped but what is done is already in the Shutterfly book for it so will just add pages as they are done, then 26 is ready to go.

Also, since everything I've ever scrapped is now scanned and in my computer I made one of my Christmas gifts last night.

One of my best friends in the world lives in Louisiana and in 2012 she came to Florida and Bill and I took her to Key West for a week. I scrapped it back then but now the pages are all scanned and edited.

Last night it only took about a half-hour to set up a "Vacation in the Florida Keys" book for her of our scrapbook pages from that trip. As soon as they go on sale, which is frequently I just need to hit the "go" button to order it and send it to her - a very personal gift! I think she will enjoy it!

My son wants to go through my scrapbooks in my pictures file and pick out 90 or 100 of him, his brother, his niece and grandmother and cousins so I can print a book for him for Christmas with his choice of pictures. Once he picks his favorite layouts - just have to download the photos into his book.

I'm loving this!

Henri..WHOOHOO on getting all of your pages scanned & in to shutterfly. I know that has to make you feel good. then when the sales start you can finish them all & have them.
I am sure that your dear friend will be thrilled with the fla keys book
How sweet of your son to want his own book
My son loves every page I make (so does my daughter). But I know that some scrapper kids do not care. Maybe those will change their mind when they get older.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to Luvien

• Drob Said:
Hello Scrapper Gals....Beautiful LO's you posted...I've been making Halloween Cards & pumpkins & totes..and a few Thanksgiving cards....today I made a accordion style folder thingie for reminding me of important Birthdays...Got the idea from Madonnaa on the Gallery....mine is a little different though....I still need to write the months on the tabs & decide on a closure..

Edt to add a pic...

[image] Birthday Reminder! By Drob[/image]

Hi Drob, I am so glad that you are on this thread.

I love fall too. It sounds like you are having a great time working on them
Your card reminder is gorgeous. I love the inside too. I love everything.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Henri Jean Said:

More amazing pages with incredible pics & stories.
The city was gorgeous lit up

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to andrea m

• andrea m Said:
todays lo.

treasure By Andrea M

another relaxing looking page about the beach. I love the papers. You son is adorable

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to southern lady

• southern lady Said:
well I am work on some more wreaths right now

That sounds like lots of fun Danielle

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Henri Jean Said:
I am so glad she likes it but we all knew she would LOVE it - you do such beautiful work!

Thank you Henri That was very sweet of you to say

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to Ladybing Tammy

• Ladybing Tammy Said:
hi my friends.

Home from hospital and need to rest but just wanted to let you all know things seem to have gone well - awaiting a biopsy result but but they seem to think both were benign. Yeah!

I can't stick around as need to rest.

Love the projects recently posted!

Oh Tammy, I am so sorry to hear that you had to have surgery.
I am so glad tp hear that they are probably benign.

YOU REST & recover. Do not do anything you shouldn't

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to andrea m

• andrea m Said:
linda your album is great. you can see the love pored into it for your dd.

Thank you hon I really appreciate it

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:
hello and good morning

well yesterday was nice but cold. went to that scrapbook store and she made some bows for me and talk to her little. then I told her I see her next Friday for the Halloween thing and I am going to make cupcakes and hopeful is but a witches hat on it that I saw on pintrest. I am try to work on some wreaths

I am so glad she likes it . - you do such beautiful work!

Tammy glad to hear you are doing well. get lots of rest

I am glad that you had a great time at the lss.
I am glad that you are going to go to the witch crop lol they will love cupcakes. I hope that you find the hat you are trying to find

Thanks for the comments on my book that is very sweet of you

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Henri Jean Said:
I am so glad you checked in Tammy. I woke up this morning thinking about you!

Get plenty of rest today my dear and let the Moose wait on you hand and foot! Take the needed time to heal!

Praise God that it looks like the lab results will be good! Such wonderful news this morning!

I agree

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:
christmas wreath By Southern Lady

here I finally finish this

That turned out gorgeous hon

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to andrea m

• andrea m Said:
tag number 5

let it snow By Andrea M

This is adorable Your coloring skill is awesome Love the papers

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to bonprof

• bonprof Said:
Andrea, fabulous work!

Tammy, feel better soon.

Hello to everyone!!

Hello to you too

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Ladybing Tammy Said:
feeling pretty good ladies - thanks for the good wishes!

WHOOHOO I am so glad to hear that

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to andrea m

• andrea m Said:
tag 6

tag6 By Andrea M

another adorable tag I love her peeking out the window

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Henri Jean Said:

more fabulous pics Henri. I read the journaling before seeing the pics. I was surprised to see hoe large the honey was It sure looked good
all of the pics are fabulous. I love the Cairo title & tickets. it was a touching story you guide mentioned at the mosque

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to The Duchess of Sassytown

• Kimberly Rae Said:
I've started working on Christmas cards for this season, and on Friday I'll be going to Scrapbook Expo in Sacramento. Anyone going? I'll be going by light rail on Friday morning if anyone would like to join me, I hate going by myself.

You are doing great to be started on your holiday cards now Have a BLAST going the the EXPO in Sacramento. I sure wish I could go

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Ladybing Tammy Said:
Good morning all.

I am feeling a little more myself today although still a bit woozy but no real pain - only 1 ibuprofen this morning and that was to head it off in case. wish I could get rid of this foggy head though. Oh well time will heal that.

Probably a good thing my own Seargeant-At-Arms is here today with me or I would have been up doing laundry and that might not have been a good idea. I am soooo not good at resting.

I am so happy that you are feeling a bit better. glad you are not in pain I am sorry that you are woozy.
I am glad that you r seargeant is making sure you do nothing There is no reason that you need to do laundry.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:

Hey Danielle, this is another gorgeous wreath

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Henri Jean Said:
I'm grateful your sergeant-at-arms is on duty Tammy!

We were in several mosques in Egypt and Turkey and were always allowed to take photos. Our guides even pointed out things and waited for us to take our photos. That was true in Hagia Sophia too.

The only place we couldn't take photos that I remember was the Cairo museum but that wasn't surprising. Some museums you can take photos, some you can't.

it is great that they let you take the pics in all the mosques.:)

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to andrea m

• andrea m Said:
Christmas card.

the perfect tree. By Andrea M

This title on the card is perfect.. your card is perfect. love all of the matted papers, the image, the way you added snow.

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy
In response to anda11

good morning - Happy Friday - feeling even brighter this moring. Watched Brave yesterday and some of the DVDs in my History of Scotland set.

Moose did such a good job on the laundry (under supervision of course) but still I might relax some of my ocd tendencies a bit while I am sick and let him off with how he puts stuff on the hangars the wrong side (he is left handed) lol - how silly of me.

I am going to spend some time this morning catching up with the beautiful projects here since I can really focus a bit better today. You ladies are such a talented bunch and I need to get the thinking cap on for Christmas coming.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to aquabunny

• aquabunny Said:
Autumn Configurations book. Unlike the others, this one is full-size (9x12) instead of the 6x9 mini-books.

Configurations Book #4 (Autumn) - Inside By Aquabunny

Configurations Book #4 (Autumn) - Front Cover By Aquabunny

this one is amazing too I love the papers, buttons, bling, stickers, flowers, tags,. the cover is gorgeous.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to TJCraftyWitch

• TJCraftyWitch Said:
Aqua love that fall configuration book...it is beautiful. Autumn is my favorite time of year.

I am going to try and get birthday cards completed this weekend and some school work. Still deciding if I am going to stay in school or let it go and start doing what my heart wants me to do. So I can be happy and creative again. I think my stagnant mojo is from me not doing what my heart desires. I want to create. I want to create for family and friends, I also want to create and make some money on the side as well. I know I can do it, just need to start doing it. But if I stay in school I will not have the time to do much of anything...decisions decisions.

I hope that you are able to work on your cards this weekend. I am sorry that you are having to do what make you feel bad. I am sorry that you are not happy in school. I hope that you can figure out which is the best thing for you to do.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Ladybing Tammy Said:
good morning - Happy Friday - feeling even brighter this moring. Watched Brave yesterday and some of the DVDs in my History of Scotland set.

Moose did such a good job on the laundry (under supervision of course) but still I might relax some of my ocd tendencies a bit while I am sick and let him off with how he puts stuff on the hangars the wrong side (he is left handed) lol - how silly of me.

I am going to spend some time this morning catching up with the beautiful projects here since I can really focus a bit better today. You ladies are such a talented bunch and I need to get the thinking cap on for Christmas coming.

Happy friday to you
I am so happy that you are feeling much better. I am so glad that Moose did your laundry. just tell yourself that you can change the way they are hanging in a couple weeks
I am so glad that you are able to look at the gallery here. that is great

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I am acu I have my page for the punch challenge ready to adhere I really love it

Hey Tammy, remember how I said I kept waking up at all hours & that is why I was here at weird hours:)
since I said...I have not woken up in the middle of the night anymore. I think that is funny

Edited by anda11 on 10-24-14 12:41 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy
In response to anda11

I actually did a page late yesterday -catching up on my 2014 album

2014, Scotland - Tall Ship - October Page Maps Sketch 5 By Ladybing Tammy

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Ladybing Tammy Said:
I actually did a page late yesterday -catching up on my 2014 album

2014, Scotland - Tall Ship - October Page Maps Sketch 5 By Ladybing Tammy

Hey Tammy, I am so glad that you were able to do that yesterday That ship is sure beutiful I love the papers. I love the long banner where you journaled

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy
In response to anda11

thanks Linda hun. I absolutely love the book you made for your daughter!

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

Thanks hon I really appreciate it

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to anda11

Hello good morning
I am up early can't go back to bed.
Well more clean today and work out at the gym.

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy

oh I wish I could do those things Danielle. I had a small nap this morning then got up and did this layout from back from a walk in February. I often get very blue in February but it helps to have flowers all year long here.

2014, Scotland - Flowers in February - October Page Maps Sketch 2 By Ladybing Tammy

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

• Ladybing Tammy Said:
oh I wish I could do those things Danielle. I had a small nap this morning then got up and did this layout from back from a walk in February. I often get very blue in February but it helps to have flowers all year long here.

2014, Scotland - Flowers in February - October Page Maps Sketch 2 By Ladybing Tammy

that a nice layout tammy cute with all the flowers

andrea m
Governor
andrea m

Thanks for all the love on my colored images. I just started a few years ago and still have a lot to learn.

andrea m
Governor
andrea m
In response to andrea m

Tammy so glad you felt well enough to work on some los.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to andrea m

christmas bag By Southern Lady

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

Cairo, Egypt - Page 20 By Henri Jean

Cairo, Egypt - Page 19 By Henri Jean

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy

thanks Danielle! You seem to be getting well on with getting ready for Christmas.

Wow Andrea if you have a lot to learn no wonder I don't feel like I can do that!

tut tut Henri - heee heee lovely to see you!

andrea m
Governor
andrea m

Lol tammy. thank you. I am still in awe of others shading and how they use their stamps. I finally decided i cant learn if i dont try. I watch a lot of you tube videos.

andrea m
Governor
andrea m
In response to andrea m

I would love to try copics some day. I just cant afford that investment right now if ever.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to andrea m

I don't feel like I can do that! andrea.
I try to do stamps and color it but it never comes out good

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy
In response to andrea m

I hear that - I did buy a couple once and tried but it just was not something I really enjoyed.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to andrea m

I was asked about the building on the lower left which looks like it had been burned and I should have explained it in my description but forgot.

It is the building directly next door to the museum - a very large building which was the party headquarters of the previous group that was ruling Egypt. The building was destroyed, as you can see in the photo.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

I have lots of stamps and I use to go to a class with a lady that dose stamp up and she had class on stamp and color it and I did it and came alright. but I think it because my hands are not steady.

I am love use my cameo I am use it a lot then my slice machine.

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy

guess I found a little mojo

2014, St Mungo's - October Page Maps Sketch 3 By Ladybing Tammy

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

• Ladybing Tammy Said:

that a nice layout

Expert

Morning ladies, wow, you have all been so busy creating! I just love looking at what you have all made, thanks for sharing...
I have to work again today, so no crafting for me, maybe tomorrow...
Linda, I love your album for your daughter! Such a lovely fun idea and so very special for her. You have done a beautiful job on it.
Tammy, so glad you are feeling better....can't keep a scrapbooker down for long

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to christiscraps61

Hi, I have my punch page done. Since I have a problem with my camera..we got a spot. it didn't help. I took it outside today. It didn't work either. I have 3 pages that are done. I am a bit discouraged.
have any of you stiched a scanned page ?)
is it hard

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to anda11

I stitch scanned pages all the time. Are you using Photoshop (lots of steps but really easy and does a great job).

I started with the free Photoshop download when I started stitching.

I've also used autoscan. You can search and find it - almost no steps to it. However it won't work if you scan in high resolution and I scan in 600 dpi.

Let me know if you want instructions for either.

If you want to get on the phone and have photoshopped downloaded I'll be glad to walk you through it and you can write down the steps as you do it because it is super simple but there are a lot of steps. I had to refer to my notes for the first 15 or 20 scans but now I can do it with my eyes closed.

With autostitch you won't need help. You just download autostitch and all you have to do is browse and pick your 4 scanned pieces and click for it to stitch them. Its good but I like the quality of the Photoshop stitching a little bit better.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

thanks hon, I do not have photoshop. I will look at the stuff you are talking about. Since Dave got further injured 2 yrs ago...he had to go on early retirement. We could no longer afford our home so we downsized & moved to beautiful smaller home that had been totally redone. :)It is totally flat so when he has to use his walker it is perfect There is not much extra money now so I am sure that I will not be buying programs

But my sweet daughter is bringing over her smartphone so I can take the pics with it.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to anda11

That should work perfectly! Anxious to see your photos!

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

well they looked awesome on her phone. she made sure they were not blurry. ..They looked great. but when I tried to use them you couldn't see who the people are or the titles. I want my page to be able to read everything & see everyone. I want all of my pages online for safety.

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy
In response to anda11

good morning.

Linda you can stitch in paint. If you take a photo of the left side of your 2 page layout and take a photo of the right. then upload them to your pictures.

Then open paint - and open the left side then just resize it 50% and 50% I do it until it is about 450 across the top. The I drag the right side of that out until it goes to about 1000 (there will be lots of white - you want that)

then save it then open the right side and resize it exactly the same way up to the 450 then select all and copy. No extra white space on this one

Then open the left side page again and paste, it will copy over top of your image but don't worry just then grab it with your mouse and move it into the white space joining it up. The move the margin of the white space back until there is no white space showing again. and save. You may then have to do one more resize of 50% to get it to upload but both pages will be stitched together.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

I just checked my computer..I do not have paint but thanks for tryng

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy
In response to anda11

do you have windows - it is under the accessories tab

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

I have windows vista do you mean to check where they used to have a tool..It is not in there.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

ok.I checked in my programs again & I found the accessories & I do have paint. I clicked on it. tonight I will read your instructions & see if I can do it. thank you
you instuctions sound easy

I really appreciate everyone here who has been trying to help me with this stitchng thing.

Edited by anda11 on 10-25-14 12:13 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I am quite surprised..when I put the layout on my scanner...the bed was long enough for my page.

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy
In response to anda11

woohoo!

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I used to know how to do anything in my old computer , scanner & printer. I knew where everything was.
It crashed. I have only been using this one & my scanner/printer for a couple yrs. so I do not know where everything is yet.

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy
In response to anda11

no worries - there are lots of people who know lots of stuff - I love that we all share

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy

still at it. Can't do much else although i did make the sandwiches for lunch today so am starting to do small things.

2014, Scotland - Glasgow Cathedral - October 2 page sketch By Ladybing Tammy

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

hello and good morning

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

Tammy to the rescue! I had no idea you could do that in paint!

Tonight I am going to start researching and investigating these 2 programs you suggested for digital. I really want to get started with them!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

Last page of Cairo, Egypt - Cruisin' Down the Nile By Henri Jean

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

Hi guys, I have a sick headache in my eye again. I just took my migraine pills. I hope they work.

I just want to say that I had a BLAST working on that punch page.
I actually had it done on the 1st day (which is unusual for me) I did wait to make sure that I loved the flower placement

I am so touched by all of you wanting to help me scan.

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy
In response to anda11

Henri - they are actually the same program - Story Rock - I just think My Memories has much better kits and freebies every week usually and stuff you can try.

there is also something called GIMP but I forget which online store sells it and you can sometimes download it for free.

BUT keep in mind it does not do some of the things that Photoshop does like the blending of photos into the backgrounds.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

hello and good morning

I am not feel great today. look like a cold day here. hope everyone has a nice Sunday

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

Oh Linda - I'm so sorry your headache is back. How miserable for you and sorry you aren't feeling well too Danielle.

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy

I have been working this afternoon on a Bingo Game set for Halloween for my girlies - I have made 2 sets each has
6 different Bingo Cards
call game pieces - to be punched out
then I will punch little circles of 6 different colours for people to use to cover their little Halloween pictures

the items are like a normal Bingo card with halloween pictures on them instead of numbers. I will take a photo and post when they are done. then I will make a nice little box to keep them in and mail it off tomorrow.

I think I will do something similiar for Christmas

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

that sound cute tammy the bingo

bonprof
Queen
bonprof
In response to anda11

Linda, I hope you feel better today! Saying a little prayer for you!

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to bonprof

thanks Donna, I am glad to say that it did get rid of the eye pain but it still hurt.. i think the pillls helped a bit.
Miss Tammy showed how to do stitching in paint. I am going to try to do that as soon as I can. I hope I ca n do it right now.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Ladybing Tammy Said:
good morning.

Linda you can stitch in paint. If you take a photo of the left side of your 2 page layout and take a photo of the right. then upload them to your pictures.

Then open paint - and open the left side then just resize it 50% and 50% I do it until it is about 450 across the top. The I drag the right side of that out until it goes to about 1000 (there will be lots of white - you want that)

then save it then open the right side and resize it exactly the same way up to the 450 then select all and copy. No extra white space on this one

Then open the left side page again and paste, it will copy over top of your image but don't worry just then grab it with your mouse and move it into the white space joining it up. The move the margin of the white space back until there is no white space showing again. and save. You may then have to do one more resize of 50% to get it to upload but both pages will be stitched together.

I have a question..do I scan 6 inches & the the next 6 inches

Edited by anda11 on 10-26-14 11:50 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

andrea m
Governor
andrea m
In response to anda11

finally got another lo done. only 10 more to go.

smiles By Andrea M

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to andrea m

ok guys I am going to try stitching now. wish me luck lots of people do it. I still have a few posts to read

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to anda11

well good luck stitching . I am still not feel to good I been in my pj all day long. it cold and windy here today and rain yuck. hope I feel better tomorrow that way I can work out.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

oh shoot.. I did what she said...take left side & resize 50% and then 50 % I think the first page got smaller. she does until it is about 450 across the top.
I do not see any number anywhere...the ones in the resize box. no others then she says drag right side till about 1000. I do not see any numbers there. I tried to do both. mine were so large I could not arrange them together. I tried to select all and copy.
at the beginning when I resized it had 1 number in 2 different boxes. those are the only ones to resize
maybe I will get my page uploaded by the 1st

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I found a printable instructions for stitching with paint
wish me luck.. I think Tammy is gone

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

oh well, these instructions were pretty detailed & easy too. I see that I do not like scanner stitching. for me. When I scanned the pages, I made very sure that I did not cut off part of the pages. but when I outlined the half pages..here was almost over 1/4 inch. I ca n see for some pages it woudn't matter if you don't have stuff to the edge. but most of mine do . oH well I will retry my camera...maybe I could go to staples & have them scanned & put on a cd I am stating to think that maybe I shouldn't post anything anymore

Edited by anda11 on 10-26-14 03:13 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

andrea m
Governor
andrea m
In response to anda11

I have problems getting good pictures to. In the summer I can take them outside. the rest of the year is very frustrating. I cant scan mine and i get such bad pictures inside. I would love a 12x12 scanner but dont' have the money or the room for one. I have been trying all kinds of different places in the house to get a picture.

andrea m
Governor
andrea m
In response to andrea m

danielle hope you feel better.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to andrea m

There are a lot of free autostitch scanning programs. They take minutes to install and no explanation to use. That is all they do so there are no choices to make other than which pictures to use - they are that easy.

You do have to scan and turn the paper on the scanner 4 times or it will not stitch the page completely.

Also everyone told me to leave about 1/4", more is okay around the edges so you can crop it easily.

Scanned layouts are perfect every time - you don't have to worry about the sun and light or where to take the photos.

I can scan and stitch faster and easier than I can take a photo of the layout and get it on the computer and crop it.

There are several free autostitch programs - I don't remember the name of the one I used. However, It won't doo 600 dpi - you have to scan at 300 or less.

There are no instructions to using it - the box comes up and it says browse. You click on it and browse and pick out the 4 sections, highlight them and click on "Stitch". A minute later the screen has the stitched layout.

I priced 12 x 12 scanners - they start in the thousands of dollars and would take up half my scrap room. Plus maintenance and upkeep because they are professional scanners - not really intended for home use.

Some people do buy the 12 x 12 scanners and then advertise on websites that they do scanning of 12 x 12 scrappages at home and make a decent extra income and make the scanner/printer pay for itself.

I found someone on the internet that had a 12 x 12 scanner and paid her $1.00 a page to scan for me and sent her approx. 1,500 pages. So if you did that it would be worth buying one.

Sewflake
Governor
Sewflake
In response to andrea m

Hmmm I never thought of the difficulties of winter picture taking!! The one thing that will ruin a layout faster than anything (outdoor pictures) is a drop of moisture on a photo. I take all my photos outside, I just have to wait a few hours for the chance if it happens to be a rainy day. Very seldom do we have moisture all day long......... snow.... what is that!

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy
In response to Sewflake

sorry Linda. did you get it worked it out?

I thought you were taking photos and uploading them not scanning them first. Use a free stitching program for scanners - that is the easiest as Henri has said.

Not gone to work - still in pain and a bit unsteading on my feet. Will go out to the post office today though even though it is cold and raining - need to get some fresh air.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

Tammy, I'm so sorry the healing is taking its time. Just go with it and take it easy. A trip to the post office sounds good if you feel up to it, just don't push too hard and bundle up and stay warm. Just don't over do! We love you and want you to get better without setbacks or injuries!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

Decided to break up all the travel layouts with a few family layouts from last summer. I'm still scrapping last summer. Mykonos, our last Greek port is ready to scrap, Ephesus is ready to glue down and Rhodes, Greece is ready to post but I thought I'd put something different on here for a few days, then I will go back to travel layouts.

Happy Birthday Mom! By Henri Jean

Saputos Gone Wild By Henri Jean

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy

acu and just heated some left overs - I have more calling game pieces to punch and glue to background (about 12) and then I might get dressed and head out. Moose called at lunch to see if I was okay.

Dr said everything is fine to be expected - I called just to make sure. Apparently the one in the growth in the wall of the uterus was very deep and they had do to a vee incision so that is why still in pain. the other one was not so bad. But I have no fever so that is good and no sign of infection.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

Just glad to hear the healing is going as it should with no fever or sign of infection - that is good news. Just sorry there is still pain.

Thank you for the comments in my gallery - I went back and explained who a few of the people are. Joe is on the left about half-way back.

The two in the front - the right is my brother, Randy who plays Santa for the local schools and nursing homes and even private parties. Across from him on his right is his youngest son, Justin. He's a huge guy (played football for Alabama for a short while but quit after he broke his arm in a training for a game).

Tammy, I hope you are going to post pictures of the bingo cards because I really want to see them! What a fun project and I'm sure they will love it and treasure it forever.

And most of all, thank you for the sweet compliment on our granddaughter - grandma's can never get too many compliments on our grandkids!

andrea m
Governor
andrea m

Sharon we get lots and lots of snow. frost and freeze here. In a week or so i wont be able to take any pictures outside.

Tammy glad everything is good but hope the pain goes away and you can get back to feeling normal.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to andrea m

I don't want a lot of snow but Andrea, could you just send us a day or two of it? The really pretty white stuff but you can take it back after a couple days!

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to andrea m

• andrea m Said:
danielle hope you feel better.

thanks I think it this weather one min it is nice the next it cold and rain.

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy

I got everything packaged up and realized I had forgotten to take a pic of the dang game I made - oh well!

I had put a few other little treasures we picked up for the girls too - a rock here, a piece of slate there and bottle caps we collected as they collect them.

Also sent a wee bit of cash for them to buy something special for themselves.

I am dressed for only the 2nd time in 6 days now and heading out very shortly for the bus.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

tammy Just glad to hear the healing is going as it should .

well I think maybe next weekend we go up to the mountains before they get snow up there and get to cold. because last year are Christmas pic we did it in the snow and it was cold brrr. I want this pic cute and though the mountains would be nice up in Hailey.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

Got another recipe page started and finished today - actually glued it down.

Now I have 3 to post and the one I need to complete for the punch challenge. Waiting for my son to email a less-blurry picture to me.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

Just doing a quick check in...I still need to read posts... I just realized that since I finished the punch page...I am going to start on my snoopy son page today

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy
In response to anda11

I went to town and had to wait an extra half hour for the bus both ways cause it didn't just turn up. But I got my info off to the Home Office and gifties off to Canada

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

Sounds like you are having a productive day.

Just made a bacon and fried egg sandwich with way too much bacon, but can you ever have too much bacon? Going to work on one more title page and when I get tired of it I'll go get the new photos my son sent me developed to get my punch entry finished.

Then I want to start working on the last title page I can do right now. That's book 24. Books 25 and 26 are part of a cruise and I don't know which port I'll get to in the book before I run out of room so I can't do a title page yet. I think I'll finish the cruise in Book 26 and then I coordinate Books 25 and 26 with the same papers and style for the title pages. I think I will get through Istanbul in book 26 but can't make the title page until I know for sure.

Then I'm going to try to get our train ride across Europe in one book because the only main stops were Transylvania and Budapest.

andrea m
Governor
andrea m

this is what i did so far today.

Maxwells By Andrea M

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics