Username Post: Anybody working on anything this weekend & week?        (Topic#1576699)
anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to Henri Jean

I have been planning pages about when I was sick for a year at age 3 & I had to stay in bed. I do not have any of the cards or anything from that. (luckily I have my baby cards) I have been finding get well cards from the 60s online ..They are cute one of my relatives took manilla folders & made pockets in them. She put torn out coloring pages...those activities like connect the dots etc. pages from highlights..Betsy McCall paper dolls that were torn out of the mags I have found all the betsy paper dolls from each year & I have the year I was sick too (online) I found some activity sheets online too. I am going to make a pocket for those things on one page I received lots of get well cards too. my dear aunt sent me a letter or card everyday that she taped a nickel or a stick of beemans gum in it.
I found a whole magazine page ad from the 60s for childrens aspirin. It shows an adorable canopy bed that is pink. In it is a cute little sick blonde girl. she has toys sitting on the floor that were used to entertain her. I had a beautiful canopy bed. I was blonde too It is perfect
I am trying to come up with a title like a year of love & caring by my loving family??? anyone help with the title?

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Henri Jean Said:
Can't wait to see it Linda! Sounds perfect!

me too.. I was not loving any of the mats so I am waiting on that to decide. maybe I w ill like them later

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to southern lady

• southern lady Said:
well hello and good morning

well I need to take a pic of my layout which I do today.

That is nice that you have another page done

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Henri Jean Said:

that is a cool story now you have friends in Greece. lovely page

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to anda11

Happy Friday ladies - today is a big day for me. I am home this afternoon and awaiting my Permanent Resident card to be delivered (not citizenship yet because I don't have the time in but this is basically the same thing - just means I can't have a british passport yet). I think I will work on the covers for the girls recipe albums.

Henri - I have to now get my Canadian Passport renewed and then my dear, I am going to plan a vacation!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to Ladybing Tammy

Linda, I can't imagine what it would be like as a child to be sick for a year. I'm glad everything worked out and life is good for you now.

Tammy, I am so excited for you! You have really gone through the legal wheels and the process for your citizenship and soon you will be travelling all over the place! That is so awesome!

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

good morning

well yesterday I got my stuff I order to make a cute book form are lunch on Halloween. I am want to make a cute little book. but I just don't know what. I am just Waite for the pic the scrapbook lady took that she send me some. that was nice of her.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

Scrapbook Contents Page - Book 24 By Henri Jean

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

Seattle By Southern Lady

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

checking in real quick dear friends, I need to start working on my sons love album soon. I want to get it done much faster . lol I am dreading it cause her sticker pack had like 15 stickers I used ( words) They have a boy one too but only about 3 of the words will work . I just ordered some cute chalkboard mambi sticker pack of 5 sheets. I am so happy cause one of them says living the dream.. lol my son has been saying that for yrs. it has some other ones I ca n use like love & fun & the very best, treasured on the first one. That makes me feel better.

bonprof
Queen
bonprof
In response to anda11

Jo's Card By Bonprof

I hope everyone has a great weekend. This is my first card made on a Big Shot. Kerry bought it for me "just because". She is awesome.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

for my son..I am doing 2 music pages (in the album) I just noticed that one page has a vintage print ad for music how much different lessons cost etc. I didn't even notice that lol that will be one.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to anda11

Happy Saturday all! You guys are putting me to shame.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

I feel much better. I looked at each sticker in that same pack that I used for Ang but the boy one. I thought it only had like 3 that i could use but there is almost 20 some that I can YEAH plus the alphabets it comes with

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Ladybing Tammy Said:
Happy Saturday all! You guys are putting me to shame.

Happy sat. to you too don't you feel shame from us LOL I still haven't finished my snoopy

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Ladybing Tammy Said:
Happy Friday ladies - today is a big day for me. I am home this afternoon and awaiting my Permanent Resident card to be delivered (not citizenship yet because I don't have the time in but this is basically the same thing - just means I can't have a british passport yet). I think I will work on the covers for the girls recipe albums.

Henri - I have to now get my Canadian Passport renewed and then my dear, I am going to plan a vacation!

Congratulations Tammy

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Henri Jean Said:
Linda, I can't imagine what it would be like as a child to be sick for a year. I'm glad everything worked out and life is good for you now.

Tammy, I am so excited for you! You have really gone through the legal wheels and the process for your citizenship and soon you will be travelling all over the place! That is so awesome!

I know.. my parents must have worried themselves sick It was when I was 3. I was not able to get out of bed either. so my parents families went out of their way to send me stuff..visit often. It was because of a whole family that got us through it
They also sent me lots of dolls I have a picture of my 100 dolls. they were mostly sent when I was sick over the years how about a family of loving & caring got us through/ (title)

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:
good morning

well yesterday I got my stuff I order to make a cute book form are lunch on Halloween. I am want to make a cute little book. but I just don't know what. I am just Waite for the pic the scrapbook lady took that she send me some. that was nice of her.

That was nice of her I think the cute little books sounds like so much fun to do

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Henri Jean Said:

This is wonderful Henri I love all the pics you chose

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:

This is awesome I love the papers & the dies

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to bonprof

• bonprof Said:
Jo's Card By Bonprof

I hope everyone has a great weekend. This is my first card made on a Big Shot. Kerry bought it for me "just because". She is awesome.

the card is so pretty
Congrats on your new big shot Kerry was awesome to buy it for you I have only had mine for about 3 yrs. I have loved using it

Edited by anda11 on 11-08-14 12:23 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Katherine Sutton
Tenant
Katherine Sutton
In response to anda11

I've just blogged a page and pocket page with lots of circles...love Teresa Collins' Something Wonderful papers - they are a big favourite http://fruitofmyscraps.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/jump.html

Edited by sutty on 11-08-14 01:23 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to Katherine Sutton

Hey Sutty, I just checked out your cool page I love the pics of your cute family having fun I love circles too I did leave comments but I am not sure that they showed up

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I am on an adventure looking for golf, music, poker stuff from my stash to see if I have stuff to work I did find music ribbon & paper, I found some guitars. I need to check to see if I have piano. (probably do). I found some beloved leftover poker stickers & paper & ribbon. I remembered I want to make a page about my son so I am going to make that first so I can see if I have anything left for the mini.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

this posted 2 times

Edited by anda11 on 11-08-14 04:50 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I am so happy I sure wished I could use the beloved leftover poker stickers (vintage looking) in the album They are discon. Then I thought I sure wonder if I could scan & print these? They turned out so cute. they kinda shrunk but they are perfect size for a mini. one is a card that says Jokers wild & has a joker on it. I think I am going to use it for the page about him being funny. he has always been a jokester.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I have been cutting out the poker stickers for the album . they sure look cute

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to anda11

Sounds like your album is coming along great!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

Pumpkin Cookies By Henri Jean

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

well today going to give the dogs a bath today. tomorrow going up to the mountains to take are Christmas pic

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Henri Jean Said:
Sounds like your album is coming along great!

I haven't actually done any pages yet because I am in the process of writing all the pages..seeing which album page goes with that. I am also figuring which stuff goes with what

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I called HL to see if they had the cards papers still. she said no they don't carry it anymore. I sure thought that I saw it a few months ago. maybe they are out. I have half a sheet. I wonder if i can print it too.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

oh my it printed out perfect it shrunk too the 1/2 sheet was plenty big enough to have the 4 x 6 page size. so the stuff for those 2 pages are made/done

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Henri Jean Said:

that sure looks Halloweeny lol I love the papers, border punch, the arrangement of the stuff.. those are so cute

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:
well today going to give the dogs a bath today. tomorrow going up to the mountains to take are Christmas pic

Do they like it when you give them a bath? Ours do but some of ours didn't have a good time at the mountains I hope your pic turns out wonderful

bonprof
Queen
bonprof
In response to anda11

I wanted to wish everyone a great weekend! I will have something to upload later.

Linda, thanks for your patience!! Your prize will come soon.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to anda11

• anda11 Said:
  • southern lady Said:

Do they like it when you give them a bath? Ours do but some of ours didn't have a good time at the mountains I hope your pic turns out wonderful

yea they do like bath sometimes. I just want them clean before we go to the mountains. my husband has to clean one of the dogs ears

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to bonprof

• bonprof Said:
I wanted to wish everyone a great weekend! I will have something to upload later.

Linda, thanks for your patience!! Your prize will come soon.

Of course you will have something to upload later lol

Hey girl, do not worry about it. I totally forgot about it no rush

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:
  • anda11 Said:
  • southern lady Said:

yea they do like bath sometimes. I just want them clean before we go to the mountains. my husband has to clean one of the dogs ears

I don't blame you

bonprof
Queen
bonprof
In response to anda11

My Grandmother's Postcard 1914 By Bonprof

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to bonprof

well hope the weather be nice for up in the mountains tomorrow. well I sign up for this cute Christmas book I am going to make at a scrapbook store and it is for 2 days.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to bonprof

• bonprof Said:

OH Donna, this is gorgeous...your grandmother's postcard is gorgeous. I wonder if that is why you started collecting old postcards? I love the way you put the pearls on he mat, love the papers, flowers, borders.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:
well hope the weather be nice for up in the mountains tomorrow. well I sign up for this cute Christmas book I am going to make at a scrapbook store and it is for 2 days.

I hope your weather is good You xmas book class sure sounds like a lot of fun

bonprof
Queen
bonprof
In response to anda11

Thank you, Linda. I have always loved old vintage things, since I was a child. But this card is my favorite for sure!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to bonprof

Good morning ladies! I didn't get much done on my Christmas albums yesterday but I did order some page protectors since the ones in the album are project life type protectors and I want some full page ones as well. I will use the lot of them eventually but want to mix it up.

Welcome Sutty! From your blog it looks like you do a combination of "regular" type pages with pocket page styles. I am thinking of moving this way as well - just not sure where to start.

Donna your vintage pages are always so nice - not too over the top so that we aren't afraid of trying it ourself but definitely beautiful all the same.

Linda I cannot image being in bed for that long especially as a child - I am just too impatient but it sounds like you have warm loving memories of it all the same.

Henri as always I enjoy your wonderful pages.

Danielle - your little album sounds like a great idea - I can't wait to see it.

for me today I am going to try to do a bit of cleaning up and then get down town for a look see maybe and then maybe scrap a bit. It will take me awhile to get caught up with the chores around here since I wasn't allowed to do anything for so long and now still can't lift over 2 lbs yet. But I am making a start at least

chunka 
Resident

I've been finishing my mini advent houses, a new house is up on my blog today.
Love Christmas projects and you'll see a few I finished recently on the recent posts.A little December Daily mini album is probably my favourite of the mo' until the advent houses are complete.
Enjoy a relaxing Sunday.

www.scrapthology.blogspot.co.uk

chunka 
Resident
In response to anda11

That's a gorgeous layout.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to chunka

welcome Chunka aka Michelle. I forgot to say that yesterday. Your little advent houses are wonderful! I was reading your blog and noticed your little tags were Papermania so had to see where you were from and there in your blog it says Essex - so welcome to another UKer. I am a former Canadian living in Scotland but lived in Manchester for a year and a half.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

Good morning! Its Sunday!

Tammy - it is so good to see you up and around more and feeling better!

You asked if I displayed my brochures in my albums where they could be looked at - I don't Tammy. I take 2 brochures and use one in the scrapbook (usually just cutting off the front to use) and then if it is one I want to keep and look at the extra one goes in a box. Sometimes I photocopy it if I only have one and use it in the book but once they are in the book, they are done. No more opening or turning them over.

Bill and Joe are at the flea market. I'm watching out the window waiting for them to come home silently praying, "Lord, please don't let Bill drag anything else home. I already can't get in the garage and we don't need anything." I love that man to death but I don't love his hoarding.

Still staring at the Mykonos pages to be put together. Think I just need a scrap break for a few days but the pictures are on white 12 x 12's and I have gone over an rearranged them and played with them a good bit. Even worked on matching papers but just can't pick out paper that works for a 4 or 5 page spread with all of them.

I downloaded the Becky Higgins project life pages not because I plan on doing project life, but the 7 or 8 pages I downloaded are perfect grid pages for pages that are just all photos. Or a lot of photos with a little journaling or title. If I use the background paper between the grids that I'm using in a multi-page layout it will be perfect and blend right in. I will do the first page the way I want, either with paper or digi, also do more creative work in paper or digit in some other pages and then follow with the grid pages digit. Once the Shutterfly book is made you won't be able to tell!

I have also started scanning my patterned papers I use so if I want to use them again later in digit they are in the computer.

Now I'm going to download the Jessica (Jennifer?) Sprague tutorials for digit scrapbooking so fill in the gaps that I'm not comprehending from my private tutoring sessions. They have just been going to fast for me and when I get home I don't understand most of it.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

Content page - Book Twenty One By Henri Jean

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

my friend you are starting to sound like a digi scrapper!

I feel absolutely wonderful today. We went dowtown and had a lovely meal at di Maggios and a pitcher of Long Island Ice Tea between us - wowzers 1.5 drinks and I was flying!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

I'm a wannabe digi scrapper Tammy. Really want to start doing it, especially for travel layouts. I love doing some paper and scanning them and doing some digit for the Shutterfly books.

Nine Shutterfly books were delivered yesterday and I'm so happy with them but I can sure see how crooked some of my mats are - not nearly as neat as digit. I'm just not precise enough with paper and trimmer.

A pitcher of Long Island Ice Tea for two people - I can imagine you were flying! You and the moose have so much fun.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

it is a small pitcher - just 1.5 drinks each - but enough

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to bonprof

• bonprof Said:
Thank you, Linda. I have always loved old vintage things, since I was a child. But this card is my favorite for sure!

you know..I did too when I was young and then older too I can see why it is a fav

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to Katherine Sutton

• sutty Said:
I've just blogged a page and pocket page with lots of circles...love Teresa Collins' Something Wonderful papers - they are a big favourite http://fruitofmyscraps.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/jump.html

I feel so bad Sutty. I didn't even welcome you here when I answered your post.. Now I am I am so glad that you are on our thread.

Edited by anda11 on 11-09-14 01:24 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Ladybing Tammy Said:
Good morning ladies! I didn't get much done on my Christmas albums yesterday but I did order some page protectors since the ones in the album are project life type protectors and I want some full page ones as well. I will use the lot of them eventually but want to mix it up.

Welcome Sutty! From your blog it looks like you do a combination of "regular" type pages with pocket page styles. I am thinking of moving this way as well - just not sure where to start.

Donna your vintage pages are always so nice - not too over the top so that we aren't afraid of trying it ourself but definitely beautiful all the same.

Linda I cannot image being in bed for that long especially as a child - I am just too impatient but it sounds like you have warm loving memories of it all the same.

Henri as always I enjoy your wonderful pages.

Danielle - your little album sounds like a great idea - I can't wait to see it.

for me today I am going to try to do a bit of cleaning up and then get down town for a look see maybe and then maybe scrap a bit. It will take me awhile to get caught up with the chores around here since I wasn't allowed to do anything for so long and now still can't lift over 2 lbs yet. But I am making a start at least

I look at the times I was sick as an amazing memories of how my mom & dad & all the relatives & friends took such wonderful care of me.
I am glad you are doing some things
I am glad you were working on some Christmas pages.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to chunka

• chunka Said:
I've been finishing my mini advent houses, a new house is up on my blog today.
Love Christmas projects and you'll see a few I finished recently on the recent posts.A little December Daily mini album is probably my favourite of the mo' until the advent houses are complete.
Enjoy a relaxing Sunday.

www.scrapthology.blogspot.co.uk

HI Michelle, I want to welcome you here too I am so very glad that you are here

I checked out your blog. WOW all of your stuff is fabulous I loved every single thing

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to anda11

had a great time in the mountains today took a few pic for are Christmas cards,

Luvien
Luvien 
Veteran
Luvien
In response to bonprof

Love, Love that LO! so pretty....I always said I was born in the wrong time era...should have been in the mid 1800's..

Been busy today making a Halloween album from old pics of my son, wish I had lots more though...It's a 5 1/2" x 12" by Sara's albums, I've had it forever and a day..papers by Imaginisce...would have posted a pic but I cannot find the memory card..

bonprof
Queen
bonprof
In response to Luvien

Good Morning,

Thanks Tammy and Debra for the nice compliment.
Hope everyone had a nice weekend!

Edited by bonprof on 11-10-14 05:27 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to bonprof

hello and good morning

well took some nice pic for are Christmas cards. now I am print them and put them in the Christmas cards I made. today my back hurt me little. today look windy and cool here.

hope everyone has a nice Monday

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

Book 22 Content Page By Henri Jean

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

Hi frends, I was fighting a headache today. It came & went & came & went

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I am very excited. I just bought some cut files this evening.
I had forgotten that there was teddy bear mom & dad & boy & girl wearing disney hats & had the balloons. I really wanted it. It probably was discon. I found a boy & girl teddys wearing disney hats & clothes so I bought them. I can make them taller & I found a mickey balloon cut. YEAH I also was checking out the sites made me remember some stuff I forgot.
so I bought those too. one was a cute plane with a teddy riding in it & it said just plane cute. I also bought another just plane cute because it had a banner flying from the back of the plane. I also got some more planes. I saw these long ago . my son's room had cute med blue curtains with adorable red & blue & other colors. I have some of the fabric. I am now thinking to put the fabric on one of the pages & put the plane with teddy & the plane with a banner that say Davids room.is use the title just plane cute . I am so glad I bought these so I didn't miss them too. I also got a couple other files too. i haven't bought files very often. I think I didn't realize how cheap some of the sites are

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to anda11

hello and good morning

sorry to hear about your headache anda. glade that you found all that stuff that is great.

well today I am going to see if I can make layouts from are trip in the mountains. we are going to get snow Thursday.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

So glad you found what you were looking for Linda! SUCCESS! You pages sound like they are going to be adorable and I love how you work your pages and ideas through. Most of my ideas wake me up in the middle of the night!

I go to sleep planning pages sometimes.

Sorry about the headaches yesterday. Hope they don't come back and haunt you today.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

Chocolate Crackel Cookies By Henri Jean

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

crhistmas pic By Southern Lady

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

Hi guys I had a headache today again but it is somewhat better right now thankfully

When I just said I was planning a page about my sons room. I have the airplane curtain fabric I just bought the 3 cut files for it..I forgot to say that Echo Park came out with an adorable paper pack for boys...maybe it was called little boy it was a couple years ago It has adorable vehicles on it like cute cars..etc one page is the cutest airplanes so I am going to use that on that page too.

here is a page that has the airplane paper I have

we go together By Jadebrit

bonprof
Queen
bonprof
In response to anda11

Linda, your page will be wonderful. Hope your headache is better. Kerry is playing paintball Sunday which means I will be scrapping! Yay!

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to bonprof

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

Hi Guys I am so happy no headache today
I need to read all the post I missed I think I am going to work on the snoopy page again
I have been having some computer problems so if I am gone later.. LOl :)you will know why

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to anda11

• anda11 Said:
Hi guys I had a headache today again but it is somewhat better right now thankfully

When I just said I was planning a page about my sons room. I have the airplane curtain fabric I just bought the 3 cut files for it..I forgot to say that Echo Park came out with an adorable paper pack for boys...maybe it was called little boy it was a couple years ago It has adorable vehicles on it like cute cars..etc one page is the cutest airplanes so I am going to use that on that page too.

sorry about your headache . well hope you feel better. nice layout

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

hello and good morning

well it cold here today and it snow. brrr stay inside and clean house. hope the weather be nice tomorrow seen I have a class I have to go to.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

I put things off when I am not happy with it...that is my snoopy page too. I love it but I have to fix some stuff.. I love the printed Joe cool title with snoopy on it but It is just a white title box. I realized that I prefer to have it long because it doesn't get lost but it is white so I am experimenting stamping some more woodstocks on it. I though I had a woodstock stamp but 90 % of my stamps are in boxes in the storage bedroom so I looked in on open box & there he was so thankful I had to force myself to work on it

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

Oh my..those chalkboard stickers came in today:) I totally love them There are 5 gray pages in his album & these look awesome on them

Edited by anda11 on 11-13-14 12:06 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

no headache today YEAH I am going to catch up on all post right now

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Henri Jean Said:
Good morning! Its Sunday!

Tammy - it is so good to see you up and around more and feeling better!

You asked if I displayed my brochures in my albums where they could be looked at - I don't Tammy. I take 2 brochures and use one in the scrapbook (usually just cutting off the front to use) and then if it is one I want to keep and look at the extra one goes in a box. Sometimes I photocopy it if I only have one and use it in the book but once they are in the book, they are done. No more opening or turning them over.

Bill and Joe are at the flea market. I'm watching out the window waiting for them to come home silently praying, "Lord, please don't let Bill drag anything else home. I already can't get in the garage and we don't need anything." I love that man to death but I don't love his hoarding.

Still staring at the Mykonos pages to be put together. Think I just need a scrap break for a few days but the pictures are on white 12 x 12's and I have gone over an rearranged them and played with them a good bit. Even worked on matching papers but just can't pick out paper that works for a 4 or 5 page spread with all of them.

I downloaded the Becky Higgins project life pages not because I plan on doing project life, but the 7 or 8 pages I downloaded are perfect grid pages for pages that are just all photos. Or a lot of photos with a little journaling or title. If I use the background paper between the grids that I'm using in a multi-page layout it will be perfect and blend right in. I will do the first page the way I want, either with paper or digi, also do more creative work in paper or digit in some other pages and then follow with the grid pages digit. Once the Shutterfly book is made you won't be able to tell!

I have also started scanning my patterned papers I use so if I want to use them again later in digit they are in the computer.

Now I'm going to download the Jessica (Jennifer?) Sprague tutorials for digit scrapbooking so fill in the gaps that I'm not comprehending from my private tutoring sessions. They have just been going to fast for me and when I get home I don't understand most of it.

I sure hope that Bill didn't buy anything at the flea market .. it is smart of you to use the pages for project life if they work for some of your pages
I can see why you might take a break from some pages You work on lots of pages It is also smart that you are scanning in papers to use in digi later

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Henri Jean Said:

I love the punchwork you did. I also love those beautiful colors to use on the amazing pics

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Ladybing Tammy Said:
my friend you are starting to sound like a digi scrapper!

I feel absolutely wonderful today. We went dowtown and had a lovely meal at di Maggios and a pitcher of Long Island Ice Tea between us - wowzers 1.5 drinks and I was flying!

I am so happy to hear this I am also glad that you had a wonderful meal out

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Henri Jean Said:
I'm a wannabe digi scrapper Tammy. Really want to start doing it, especially for travel layouts. I love doing some paper and scanning them and doing some digit for the Shutterfly books.

Nine Shutterfly books were delivered yesterday and I'm so happy with them but I can sure see how crooked some of my mats are - not nearly as neat as digit. I'm just not precise enough with paper and trimmer.

A pitcher of Long Island Ice Tea for two people - I can imagine you were flying! You and the moose have so much fun.

I started scrapping 14 yrs ago. I used to redo some parts of pages if they were crooked or misspeled..
Then a few yrs later t hankfully someone said that it was ok to have mistakes. They were my mistakes & my pages are just for us. she said some quilts were not perfect either. I make mistakes in life. I leave them now...even if I messed up the writing I leave it.. Many of my pages are crooked They are in my gallery. do not stress about it

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Ladybing Tammy Said:
it is a small pitcher - just 1.5 drinks each - but enough

Just enough for you two lol

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:
had a great time in the mountains today took a few pic for are Christmas cards,

I am so glad that you all had a great time. I am glad you were able to take some card photos

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to Luvien

• Drob Said:
Love, Love that LO! so pretty....I always said I was born in the wrong time era...should have been in the mid 1800's..

Been busy today making a Halloween album from old pics of my son, wish I had lots more though...It's a 5 1/2" x 12" by Sara's albums, I've had it forever and a day..papers by Imaginisce...would have posted a pic but I cannot find the memory card..

Hey Deborah, I was born in the wrong era too lol I am glad you are working on a halloween album of your son That sounds like fun You can post it later when you are able

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to bonprof

• bonprof Said:
Good Morning,

Thanks Tammy and Debra for the nice compliment.
Hope everyone had a nice weekend!

hope you did too

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:
hello and good morning

well took some nice pic for are Christmas cards. now I am print them and put them in the Christmas cards I made. today my back hurt me little. today look windy and cool here.

hope everyone has a nice Monday

I am so gl;ad that you found nice pics for your card I am sorry that your back is hurting I hope it clears up

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Henri Jean Said:

Love the pics & the collage effect I love the title of the states

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:
hello and good morning

sorry to hear about your headache anda. glade that you found all that stuff that is great.

well today I am going to see if I can make layouts from are trip in the mountains. we are going to get snow Thursday.

Thanks hon I am glad too I can't wait to see your mountain pages

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Henri Jean Said:
So glad you found what you were looking for Linda! SUCCESS! You pages sound like they are going to be adorable and I love how you work your pages and ideas through. Most of my ideas wake me up in the middle of the night!

I go to sleep planning pages sometimes.

Sorry about the headaches yesterday. Hope they don't come back and haunt you today.

Thanks Henri I plan in my sleep too I do not plan every page. it depends on what it is If I am scrapping something current or say Christmas.. I don't need too. ( I remember everything) but if I am working on my son as a kid.. I make sure I plan because there is no way I can remember what pics & memorabilia I have from 30 yrs ago lol :)or it takes me awhile to remember things I want to journal . I start with one memory & then I remember other stuff later plus I have 1000s of my pics & stuff & 1000s of heritage photos & stories

Edited by anda11 on 11-14-14 06:21 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Henri Jean Said:

This is fabulous Henri, I love everything

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:

Oh Danilelle, Those pics are adorable I can see why you love them Your page is adorable too

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to bonprof

• bonprof Said:
Linda, your page will be wonderful. Hope your headache is better. Kerry is playing paintball Sunday which means I will be scrapping! Yay!

That is fabulous I hope you had a blas

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to BlingQueenRia

• BlingQueenRia Said:

whoohoo I am so happy that you are back Maria We missed you. I hope you are doing ok

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:
  • anda11 Said:

sorry about your headache . well hope you feel better. nice layout

Thanks hon

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:
hello and good morning

well it cold here today and it snow. brrr stay inside and clean house. hope the weather be nice tomorrow seen I have a class I have to go to.

I sure hope that it is fine when you need to have your class

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I am so excited again Dave & I went to get groceries but stopped at HL on the way :)I got everything I need for David's album.
I used a girl pack for Ang I loved it. I wasn't sure that I loved t he boy one online. I love it the abcs in it is perfect for his book I got a pack that has a son banner in navy & a brown guitar. i got more chalboards (I love you ) cute brown paws & matching dog stickers..cool music paper & matching stickers. I found a reddish brownish heart paper that will be great. Angs book..every page was hearts almost. this has 2 on the cover & 1 or 2 pages that have them I am still going to add paper hearst. I do not think my heart ribbon will go, I guess it is ok not to have as much ribbon David will not be saying..there is no heart ribbon in here
I need to put snoopy away I need to find my table Now I can work on his album

Edited by anda11 on 11-14-14 06:56 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to anda11

well we still have snow on the ground and it freeze last night. so I am hope the roads are good. I driven in the snow little but that was around are little town. today I have to go in the. city. so I am going to take it slow and hope I make it. I have to go on the freeway which I am not going to go fast. just hope I make there and make back. I am going to go little early and see if I can start it that way I can get out early and make home. because the class end at 8pm and I know the freeway going be ice .

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

well Danielle, you drive safe I sure hope the roads are good enough for you I hope the frozen roads are gone later

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I got my table cleaned off so I am going to work on my album

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

whoohoo ii got 1 page done