Username Post: Anybody working on anything this weekend & week?        (Topic#1576699)
Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to anda11

Well then congratulations on not having to cook Linda! Sounds good to me.

We just got back from Mexico last night and it was too late to buy groceries so we found frozen hamburger patties in the freezer. That will be Christmas dinner and Bill's is grilling them later!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to Henri Jean

Put these in my gallery several days ago but this is the first time I've had to post them.

Istanbul - Page 3 By Henri Jean

Istanbul - Page 4 By Henri Jean

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

Good morning after. I am going to do a bit of shopping then we are going to visit mil later. On my phone so can't really leave love

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to Ladybing Tammy

I hope you are having a wonderful vacation holiday Tammy! So good to see you pop in here though! You are always missed when you don't stop to say hi!

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

good morning

well we got a white Christmas here. we Skype my parents got to see my grandma and my sister and brother and his new gf. we open gifts. I hurt my toe. it still hurts little today. we went out to dinner in nv jack pot. today no shopping today.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to southern lady

This is the title page for Book 25 - Cruise Time Part 1. I don't usually post out of sequence but I missed the time when this should have been posted but it was finished!

Cover page for Book 25 By Henri Jean

Blue Mosque - Page 5 By Henri Jean

Blue Mosque - Page 6 By Henri Jean

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

Beautiful

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

hi dear friends, I have been fighting a bad headache today. I still need to read EVERY POST that I missed. I will tell you about our fab dinner later :). I also got a much larger gift card that I thought & I have been HAPPILY going through my wishlist.. I am going to place an order or 2 here. The card was so I can get my kids pics done....many are 3x5. Our camera /scrap store went out of business last year. (I got my pics developed there in any size. ) I have sent to different places but they always send them back 4x6 which cuts the heads off or big blurr...now that I found MPIX it has cheap shipping for anything. they do any size.
That is why some of my pages are not done.

I am so excited.. I have a pic of my toddler dad with his teddy bear I had bought this G45 kid packs for it but it had a couple teddy stickers but no teddy paper. I really wanted some vintage teddy paper. I had hundreds of them but they got ruined when I lost my air conditioning. (all my K & CO too anna griffin too) I was sad..
Kaiser recently came out with vintage teddy papers
they have matching plaids, solids,
I can do that page soon. I do have some vintage teddys to print too. .:)

Edited by anda11 on 12-27-14 12:28 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to anda11

Glad you found some paper that will work we are heading home today

bonprof
Queen
bonprof

Let Them Eat Pie By Bonprof

Everyone have a good day

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to bonprof

Istanbul - Page 7 By Henri Jean

Istanbul - Page 8 By Henri Jean

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

WHOOHOO I do not have a headache today. my back is much much better :):) I will read all the posts later today I have decided that I am going to make an order this minute One item was out of stock & will not be back till 2-3 weeks. a pen went out of stock last night & I am sure they will restock. They do reorder kaisercraft but I am not sure if they reorder it all. That is the teddy papers. (and some others..I love their papers):) I am getting the wonderful lego papers I talked about a couple months ago. I am not sure if they restock those.:) I do not want to miss them. I have other papers too I want .
Oh shucks..I have to place 2 orders lol

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to anda11

I am work on my layouts of pic I took of are white christmas

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

YEAH My fabulous order was placed. It feels so good to be able to spend 40.here.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:
  • anda11 Said:
  • southern lady Said:
  • anda11 Said:
hey Danielle, if that is the way you feel...do not worry about it. don't do anything extra or just do the bare minimum .

i usually love Christmas but I think I am down. I am just put just little stuff I think it because we don't have are own house and family far away now. we won't see them for Christmas. but sorry if I am make everyone down. I don't want to.

I am sorry that you are down we are not having anyone here either & we probably won't put anything up. It is kinda buried in the storage room anyway. If I do it will only be 1 or 2 things

I have little stuff up. but I miss Christmas with the family it was so much fun. maybe next year be better. we will. thanks for listen to me. hope you have a nice Christmas

I agree with you. There is no family left except my kids.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to Mia1979

• Mia1979 Said:
I have a layout on my desk I started last night, had to let the texture paint dry so I will build around that. Happy crafting everyone.

that page sounds like fun Happy crafting to you too

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:
well today bake husband b-day cupcakes and cookies

I hope you had a good celebration

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:
  • anda11 Said:
dear friends, I am doing a quick check in. I am fighting a headache but not bad.

sorry that you are have another headache. hope you feel better

Thanks hon

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:
  • anda11 Said:
dear friends, I am doing a quick check in. I am fighting a headache but not bad.

sorry that you are have another headache. hope you feel better

Thanks hon, I appreciate it

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Henri Jean Said:
Hope your headache is better by now Linda.

Thanks hon

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to olleharr

• olleharr Said:
This weekend I'm working on making 50 thank you cards for my nephew. He is battling brain cancer and his friends threw him a benefit last weekend. Lots of wonderful people to thank.

I also have my two young nephews and my niece over this weekend for our annual gingerbread making day. Such a busy time of year.

I hope you had a nice time making gingerbread. I am so sorry to hear about your dear nephew. I wish him the best of health. It was wonderful that everyone did the fundraiser. I am so glad that they did

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Henri Jean Said:
Way to go Linda!

Thanks hon. It was great. I needed it

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Henri Jean Said:

these are both amazing charming pages & pics & stories

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Ladybing Tammy Said:
checking in and have been catching up with love. I did a layout today.

Lisa - so sorry to hear about your nephew. I will keep him in my prayers.

Danielle hun I totally understand about missing family at Christmas. All my family live back in Canada but I got some photos of the girlies receiving their Christmas packages on Friday so it made me smile as it apparently caused quite the stir when they arrived.

Henri my friend, thank you for making me feel better. You are right I need to be thankful and I am for where I live. There are definitely wonders in my own backyard and I truly do cherish them. Thanks again hun.

Linda hope you are feeling better.

Hi Donna and anyone else I missed.

Thanks Hon, I am glad that you got a page done I am sorry that you are missing your family back home too.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:
sorry your still not feel good Linda hope you are feeling better.

well today I am going to try and work on some layouts of my dogs from the groom. then make cookies and do this thing with my dogs paw prints for Christmas.

Thanks hon I hope that you were able to work on the dogs pics & layouts

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:
dogs groom By Southern Lady

hope you can feel better linda

This page is adorable. so are your dogs

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to andrea m

• andrea m Said:
Hi everyone.

Linda hugs to you.

I have been shopping and doing some baking. I need to make caramels today. I planned to do them over the weekend but it did not get done.

I have one more lo to finish before the end of the year.

Thanks hon I hope you were able to get the caramels done congrats on getting the pages done

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:
well i need to make cookies today some of them. I love make my chip cookies but I have no one to give them to. so I am not make them this year.

can you eat them? They sure are fun to make

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Ladybing Tammy Said:
oh Linda I so wish you didn't have to endure these headaches

Thanks hon I appreciate it

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:
that is great linda

well here are some layouts I been doing

scrappy groom By Southern Lady

cocoa groom By Southern Lady

Both of these are wonderful hon

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to andrea m

• andrea m Said:
i finished 50 los for the year. I was not sure it would happen.

Camel rides By Andrea M

Congrats on getting 50 done this page is fabulous

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:
that great linda.

I need to work on a layout put all my husband b-day cards

I put the greeting cards in the scrapbooks too

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Henri Jean Said:
I's so sorry you have another headache Linda!

Hello from Cancun - I can see the beach out the window.

Got here at 4:00 yesterday and I cashed until 9:00 this morning!

Bill had a 6:00 dentist appointment last night and they took impressions and did all kinds of stuff.

He brought me McDonald's hamburger/fries and Coke which I ate in bed and went back to sleep.

He had a 9:00 dentist appointment this morning - a lot of oral surgery. They are undoing a lot of what the army did and he's been out of the army for over 20 years! Also taking out some implants that are very very old (8-10 years old) and replacing them since he's gotten older and some of the bone has degenerated.

He had a cap done when he was into he army (think its that old) - that whole thing is being removed and a bridge being added in that spot.

Yep - I have a lot of computer time (which I enjoy) while we are here. Will use the opportunity to really work on Photoshop and hopefully understand the layering, and I will see if I need to do the continuing education for my Florida or Georgia real estate licenses. They may be up for renewal this spring and if so, we will be on the cruise so I can use this week to get all that completed and licenses renewed this week if I need to.

Thanks hon I am so glad that you are near the beach I hope you have a great time I hope Bill gets all of his dental work done soon. You are wise to study for the real estate when you have time since you will be gone.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:
I's so sorry you have another headache Linda!

Thanks hon

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Henri Jean Said:

More amazing pics & pages & stories I love Bill & the bird

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Ladybing Tammy Said:
yay for that Linda and I hope you have no headaches today.

Congrats on getting 50 layouts done Andrea!

Henri - soak up some sunshine for me will you hun - it is raining here and I am stuck in the house anyway - today would be a bad day for the lungs and boss ordered me off until after the weekend. Started taking the steroids this morning on top of antibiotics but at least I am scrapping.

Thanks hon

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:
yay for that Linda and I hope you have no headaches today.

I am glad at how many layouts I been doing this year so far.

finish my Christmas cookies yea it all done.

congrats on getting lots of pages done I am glad you finished your cookies

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Henri Jean Said:
Have not been in the sun yet Tammy. Last night after Bill's mouth quit hurting a bit and he had rested we ran out to get a quick dinner and I was surprised he could eat!

Then back to the room. This morning we went to McDonalds really quickly and then he brought me back to the room. He's out running around to recycling places and the DMV to try to get some license plates to take home which is fine to me! He will be back after his 5:00 dentist appointment.

My tummy isn't real happy so I'm more comfortable in the room on the computer again today.

Have to be honest, we both thought we'd love staying in the Westin with the advertised beach view out our window and were really pleased because it is on a part of the beach closer to town and the dentist's office than the area where we usually stay but would still offer us the beach.

We are extremely disappointed. There is a beach view if you ignore the street running in front with all the buses and heavy traffic, the hotels between us and the beach on the other side of the street and all the construction on the hotels closer to the beach.

This part of beach is not all that nice - not at all like the beautiful beaches a couple miles down the strip further from town.

This area is on the edge of town and is pretty run down and feels dirty. We are across the street from the market where they sell all the souvenir stuff - the really cheap stuff.

Like Bill says - this is our first and last time staying on this part of Cancun.

I can see the water easily out my window over the computer desk but not the beach. Its completely blocked.

Saturday afternoon Bill's army friend and his family will be here - they are renting a house on an island we can see from here that you have to get to by ferry. We will be staying with them for 4 days and I think it is right on the beach. Looking forward to that but not crazy about a house full of 2 adults and 4 or 5 teenagers I've never heard of until a couple weeks ago. That is rather intimidating to me.

I love our privacy so much and so does Bill - will know in a couple days if it was a good idea. Wish we had gotten a cozy hotel room for those days and then caught up with them to do things. I wouldn't have been so overwhelmed.

I think everything has me kind of down because I like to be home around Christmas - really miss family at the holidays. Want to bake cookies and decorate my tree get my house ready for Christmas. The timing for this is just way off for me. At least I will get home Christmas eve - have a million things to do when I get home to get ready for Christmas! I think I'm more excited about that. Pretty bad, huh?

I'm really excited about getting home Christmas eve and making fudge and maybe snickerdoodle cookies and preparing everything for Christmas dinner.

I absolutely love travelling all year except between mid-November and after Christmas. Then I want to be home. Even though we will be home Christmas day, I feel like I'm missing Christmas.

I am so sorry that you are not happy with the hotel . I am sorry that your tummy is hurting. I am sorry that you won't be home sooner for xmas.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Henri Jean Said:
I'm really looking forward to being home for Christmas.

I don't dare complain to Bill because he is trying so hard to make this a nice vacation for us but I can tell he's disappointed with the hotel and location too.

But, tomorrow we will enjoy getting out about and out of this neighborhood!

I am glad you are feeling a bit better.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:

What a cute page. I love it

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Henri Jean Said:

both of these are fabulous stories & pages

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to bonprof

• bonprof Said:

I love every single thing

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to bonprof

• bonprof Said:
Hi Linda,

Hope you are feeling well. Thank you again for the wonderful card!

You are a sweetheart!

Thanks hon I appreciate it

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:
that is great linda

Thanks hon

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Ladybing Tammy Said:
that is wonderful. I am down to needing 8 pages to reach 200. I can't sleep due to the coughing fits so am up having a cup of tea and that will hopefully ease the spasms.

It is 2:00 am so I do need to get some sleep as have to finish off christmas shopping this weekend and get a few bits of groceries in the house tomorrow. Now Moose has my cold - oh joy.

I am sure you will get them done. I am so sorry that you are sick. I hope that you get better asap. I am sorry that Moose has it.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Ladybing Tammy Said:
good morning - well I have been up for an hour officially but I maybe got 3.5 hours of sleep - I hate insomnia!!! Dang steroids!

I have much to do today so best be getting moving shortly.

I am sorry that you couldn't sleep. I hope you start feeling better.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Ladybing Tammy Said:
I am officially done Christmas shopping! Got the sil and the wee little nephews done today! I just have to get a few groceries tomorrow and one final load of laundry

whoohoo

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Henri Jean Said:
Congratulations Tammy!

I thought of things I needed to get yet and emailed Joe and he's taking care of finishing up last minute shopping and getting things ordered online last minute.

I forgot to send money to his brother and wife for Christmas (oops) so he took care of that for me.

Mailed a few things I didn't get around to mailing.

Now I have to make a grocery list of cooking and baking for Christmas so he can grocery shop.

What would I do without my Joe?

I am so glad that Joe helped you get done

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:
well my husband going to do some shopping tomorrow and I need to go do some shopping for my dogs.

we get stuff for our dogs too:)

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Ladybing Tammy Said:
Good morning ladies - Happy Winter Solstice - so looking forward to the days getting longer again - this darkness at 4pm is getting to me.

Henri - Joe is a good one for sure!

Danielle - did the shopping get done?

I am still suffering with this cold and the weather is terrible so we are in for the day and I even slept until 10!!! That never happens. It will be a lazy, day with a bit of scrapping.

whoohoo on sleeping in you need it so bad I am glad you will be scrapping

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to andrea m

• andrea m Said:
Hope everyone had a nice weekend.

We had snow all weekend and maybe more today. Im getting things ready for our after Christmas trip. Dh and i went and got stuff for Christmas dinner. Im not going all out this year.

I gave up on Christmas cards. I just did not get them done this year. I hope to work on some through the year and have them ready to go. I have just had so many projects going on.

do not worry about sending them it doesn't matter I did not send any last year I am glad you got t he stuff for your trip

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:
well I am work on today is my pocket page to fit all my cards in it. I bought my dogs there Christmas gifts and gave to them early. this year are winter not great we usually have snow. last year we had snow. they said we should maybe get snow on Christmas we will see.

we do not always have snow for xmas. the pocket pages sound nice

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Ladybing Tammy Said:
we won't be getting snow - sigh....

Oh well - today is Christmas Eve Eve!!!!

We were out at an Andre Rieu concert last night and that put me in the mood!

Tomorrow morning early we will be on a train to Manchester (3.5 hours) to spend Christmas with Dh sister (cannot wait!)

I hope you had a great time

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:

this is marvelous

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Ladybing Tammy Said:
Merry Christmas all!

a belated Merry Christmas to all

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Henri Jean Said:
Well then congratulations on not having to cook Linda! Sounds good to me.

We just got back from Mexico last night and it was too late to buy groceries so we found frozen hamburger patties in the freezer. That will be Christmas dinner and Bill's is grilling them later!

I am glad you made it back safe Hamburgers sounds like a great xmas dinner

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Henri Jean Said:
Put these in my gallery several days ago but this is the first time I've had to post them.

Istanbul - Page 3 By Henri Jean

Istanbul - Page 4 By Henri Jean

these are amazing amazing photos too

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Ladybing Tammy Said:
Good morning after. I am going to do a bit of shopping then we are going to visit mil later. On my phone so can't really leave love

glad you are havving a good time

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:
good morning

well we got a white Christmas here. we Skype my parents got to see my grandma and my sister and brother and his new gf. we open gifts. I hurt my toe. it still hurts little today. we went out to dinner in nv jack pot. today no shopping today.

I am glad you got a white xmas. I am glad you were able to skype your relatives

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Henri Jean Said:
This is the title page for Book 25 - Cruise Time Part 1. I don't usually post out of sequence but I missed the time when this should have been posted but it was finished!

Cover page for Book 25 By Henri Jean

Blue Mosque - Page 5 By Henri Jean

Blue Mosque - Page 6 By Henri Jean

more incredible photos & stories & pages

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Ladybing Tammy Said:
Glad you found some paper that will work we are heading home today

Thanks hon I hope you have a very safe trip

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to bonprof

• bonprof Said:
Let Them Eat Pie By Bonprof

Everyone have a good day

This is wonderful Donna I love pecan pie. my aunt used to make it

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Henri Jean Said:

you always have such funny stories These pages are gorgepous

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:
I am work on my layouts of pic I took of are white christmas

Have fun working on them

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I am acu

Angela cooked an incredible feast They had honey baked ham, real mashed potatoes, my mom's incredible mac & cheese, sweet potato casserole, my aunt's ruby salad for dinner. she also had cheese slices & crackers, Kaukana port wine cheese spread with crackers. ( my dad always had those cheese things) 2 kinds of chips with 2 dips, for dessert she had the bakery make a large german choc cake (Dave loves) the bakery made a very thick & long pumpkin roll. it was double the size we make. It was about 2 feet long she also had peppermint ice cream ( my dad always bought)) & caramel ice cream, chocolate chip cookies ( dave & david love)

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I got another page done

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to anda11

We'll never made it home 1/3 of the way had to be taken off train and sent to hospital then was transferred during the night to an acute care facility I'll fill you in more when feeling better

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

Oh my goodness Linda - what a feast! I didn't know I was hungry until I read what you had for Christmas dinner! WOW!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

Oh Tammy - I will keep checking back to hear that you are okay! I'm so sorry - what a way to end a vacation and holiday weekend!

Anxious to see another post that you are okay.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Ladybing Tammy Said:
We'll never made it home 1/3 of the way had to be taken off train and sent to hospital then was transferred during the night to an acute care facility I'll fill you in more when feeling better

Oh Tammy I am so sorry to hear that you are very ill. You take care of yourself hon .

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Henri Jean Said:
Oh my goodness Linda - what a feast! I didn't know I was hungry until I read what you had for Christmas dinner! WOW!

It still felt weird to be eating my moms mac with someone else making it

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I am going to work on the album. I am so close..

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to anda11

Much mac and chesese

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

I sure hope that you are doing ok I hope they are taking good care of you.
It is very good mac & cheese that she started making in the 60s. she got it from my cousin when we visited from out of town for a week :

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to sellgoodmtcn

Apparently we have a hacker of spammer I would love to have the recipe if you care to share they are taking good care of me not to worry

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

hope you feel better tammy
well still work on my layouts still. I have to take one of my laptop in to have them check it out . it is going slow on the net. look like it snow here little this morning. I am try to get use to drive in the snow. drive slow

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

Would love to have the recipe too! I make the one on the box (forgot which brand right now) and its pretty good but not the best.

TAMMY! I am so relieved to see you here. Been worried about you!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

Not to worry Hun I am too stubborn to quit just yet

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

Can't help it Tammy - when you care about people, you worry. At least I do!

Istanbull - Hagia Sophia - left side By Henri Jean

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

Me too ty so much for caring

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Ladybing Tammy Said:
Apparently we have a hacker of spammer I would love to have the recipe if you care to share they are taking good care of me not to worry

Someone here said that those spammers are not actual people...it is automatically sent somehow.
I am so glad they are taking care of you. I thought I had the recipe page on here but I didn't see it. I will get it to you.:)

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:
hope you feel better tammy
well still work on my layouts still. I have to take one of my laptop in to have them check it out . it is going slow on the net. look like it snow here little this morning. I am try to get use to drive in the snow. drive slow

I am sorry that you are having laptop problems It is hard to get used to snow but you will get better. I do hope that you drive very safely

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Henri Jean Said:
Would love to have the recipe too! I make the one on the box (forgot which brand right now) and its pretty good but not the best.

TAMMY! I am so relieved to see you here. Been worried about you!

I will get if for you guys I thought I had the page on here. I love any mac & cheese (any box or frozen too ) Kraft blue box was a fav when I was a kid

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Ladybing Tammy Said:

That is great

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Henri Jean Said:
Can't help it Tammy - when you care about people, you worry. At least I do!

Those are gorgeous pages & photos Henri I am reading wrong..you put 2 left sides ??

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I am going to work on the album again

Do you guys remember Kaukana cheese? it is in little plastic tubs & cheese balls There is port wine one.. I think another may be swiss/almond??
didn't it come in these little crockery jars with a open top that had a top with a metal bale to seal it to the top in the center of the top ?

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I was right I love google image..they have everything i found some brown vintage crocks of it, some gray & some ads too. I saved some to my pinterest childhood food board

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to anda11

Good spotting Linda - I did name both the left and right side the same! I didn't catch it! Guess I should go into my gallery and fix it - will do that later.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

well, you usually do not make mistakes hon

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to anda11

• anda11 Said:
  • Ladybing Tammy Said:

That is great

me too but can't get it here and I loved it for quickness even after I started making my own.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

I am home - I have had a nice hot coconut creme bubble bath and am in my nice warm pjs with a cup of chicken soup!

Still not 100% but much better and unfortunately they still don't know what caused everything - appendix still a suspect or a viral infection.

oh well Moose is much better though so that is good!

Linda I never heard of that cheese you were talking about.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

So glad you are on the mend Tammy. Moose too.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

thank you my friend. How was Christmas?

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

Christmas was very nice.

Slow, easy going - opened presents in the morning, did nothing all day and Bill grilled hamburgers that night because that is all that was in the freezer. But they were good.

Bill is getting his cruise haircut today and I'jm trying to get every bit of clutter picked up and put away throughout the house.

Before we come home I am having someone come in to mop, dust, clean cabinet tops and that sort of thing but she has to be able to get to them first! I live with a hoarder so cleaning put he clutter is a major project. Fortunately he keeps most of his hoarded stuff in the garage.

Any of his clutter around the house goes in the garage but it takes time.

I hate you spent Christmas holiday time in the hospital and in pain. At least the new year will start will start out with you being checked out and feeling great!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

let's hope so my friend. when do you leave and from where?

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

well I am work on some layouts. we didn't have a good Christmas because I miss my family but we Skype them but didn't feel right then I hurt my big toe. I hope 2015 will be good like hope we have are own house. hope I can find work soon out here. we not doing much for new years just stay at home.

hope everyone has a nice new years

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

Istanbul - Page 11 (Viagara Tea?) By Henri Jean

Istanbul - Page 12 (Last page of Istanbul) By Henri Jean

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

Sorry - duplicate post!

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

I have been spending some time pm ing lots of people who were in the heritage challenge that I took from someone a few yrs ago. I quit because I was having lots of headaches, my brother died, we put our house on the market at the same time & it sold immediately so we had to pack & move fast. It was very stressful.
I missed doing it. I pm ed over 60 people & so far we have 25. I am so happy

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Ladybing Tammy Said:
I am home - I have had a nice hot coconut creme bubble bath and am in my nice warm pjs with a cup of chicken soup!

Still not 100% but much better and unfortunately they still don't know what caused everything - appendix still a suspect or a viral infection.

oh well Moose is much better though so that is good!

Linda I never heard of that cheese you were talking about.

WHOOHOOOOOOOOOOO on being home I am glad that you are much better I am glad tht Moose is better too. I am glad you are relaxing
That cheese was from Wisconson. lol

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics