Username Post: Anybody working on anything this weekend & week?        (Topic#1576699)
Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to Ladybing Tammy

Andrea - wow!

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

that good you getting better.
that like my husband with his ms. he was worst when we live in Vegas because of the heat. now that we live out here in Idaho he is doing better and we do little bit more things now.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to southern lady

sometimes stuff like that happens. Lots of Canadians with Asthma for instance move to Arizona in the winter for the dry heat

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

hello dear friends I am just checking in I still need to read all the posts
I had an awesome day with my friend we both had such fun I got a cool stack of paper They had some of their 20. stacks marked down to 6.99. It is a cool birthday one but it has lots of bright colors & some stars on some & zig zag stripes, lots of cute ones. Many are not marked birthday . I want to use it for my son
the lady that worked there knew us.. she used to work at the lss 3 miles from my new house before they closed & at the one 10 miles away from here but they closed down.
I have been busy too.
I took the teddy tag to staples to get enlarged. she did it perfectly. It is the exact right size. I printed this out last year for my dad's toddler pic that he holds a teddy. It is med brown with a vintage teddy on it. It also has the circus font too. one tag says you are Beary special to me the other says this bear belongs too I can't wait to work on that next month

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to anda11

that great you had a great time with your friend and got some stuff.

I miss doing that but I don't have a scrapbook friend. I usually do it with my mom when I see her or she comes and see me

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

sounds like a good day Linda! It's Saturday so there are some chores to do and then hopefully some scrappy play time too.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

good morning

well I am going to a class today. not feel great got up early this morning

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

hope you are feeling better

bonprof
Queen
bonprof

Linda, so glad you had a fun time!!

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to bonprof

I am not feel great right now. i need to work on some stuff.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

me too but I just didn't have the gumption yesterday even though I had plenty of time.

Today we want to go to one of the museums in town so much less time.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

hello and good morning

still not feel great today. we are going to get my dad his b-day gift.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

I still need to read all of your posts I had planned to but then I wasn't feeling right I feel better today
I am now going to cut those valentines that Danielle did right now. Then I am going to make the cards too. I am also going to finally figure out how to cut clip art on my cameo I need to cut those jazz singers for my sons valentine I will read some posts & then work too I do not want to miss any of them

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Ladybing Tammy Said:
sorry about the loss of your crop groups Linda - I feel your pain - I am a lonely scrapper here too whereas I used to scrap about every other weekend with a bunch of friends.

Jeanette welcome to the group and I agree sounds like a win win to me!

I got that other card done!

Oh hon I am sorry that you have lost scrap friends too I am glad that you got that card done

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:
yea I would love to meet people scrapbook to help me with some stuff that I have a hard time. there are 2 scrapbook store here there one close by me but it seem like she doesn't have much seen she let people bring in crafts to see so her store has not much scrapbook stuff. I just wish I could meet someone. I get lonely doing stuff by my self.

I am sorry that you are lonely too. I get lonely too.I am so grateful to have all of you guys here I did meet some people here to scrap last year. it was about 4. There is a board here that has locations in it . There were posts in it for the different states. I did meet with 3 of them about a year ago I will see if the board is still there

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:
yea I would love to meet people scrapbook to help me with some stuff that I have a hard time. there are 2 scrapbook store here there one close by me but it seem like she doesn't have much seen she let people bring in crafts to see so her store has not much scrapbook stuff. I just wish I could meet someone. I get lonely doing stuff by my self.

I am sorry that you are lonely too. I get lonely too.I am so grateful to have all of you guys here I did meet some people here to scrap last year. it was about 4. There is a board here that has locations in it . There were posts in it for the different states. I did meet with 3 of them about a year ago I will see if the board is still there It is.. it iis called united states.. it looks like a thing for each state see if there is anyoine there.. if not post a thread asking for local croppers

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Ladybing Tammy Said:
I hear you Danielle. That is why this is such a great place to hang out - at least you feel like you are with like minded friends.

I am so grateful to have all of you here at least we can virtural crop together

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:
year I hear you tammy
well I need to start make my dad b-day card but I don't have the paper that I want to use. I am think a fishing card

Oh shucks you have to buy some fishing paper

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I have been trying to add the 2nd part of my son's album to my gallery . It is already uploaded but it will not add no matter how many time I push the button

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I am so excited I just printed a cool tut for clip art & cameo It sure looks easy

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

yeah I cut a clip art I am so happy I tried to do the jazz one but it wouldn't work > I just printed it. I can cut ny hand

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to anda11

I got my cover page done for my 50 Days out and it was good to actually play with real toys and paper for a change.

I also need to make some birthday cards this week and a wedding card maybe (I may just end up buying one).

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to anda11

• anda11 Said:
  • southern lady Said:

I am sorry that you are lonely too. I get lonely too.I am so grateful to have all of you guys here I did meet some people here to scrap last year. it was about 4. There is a board here that has locations in it . There were posts in it for the different states. I did meet with 3 of them about a year ago I will see if the board is still there It is.. it iis called united states.. it looks like a thing for each state see if there is anyoine there.. if not post a thread asking for local croppers

yea I been to that thread but nothing happen in where I live

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

hello there

well I am work on these mailboxes that I am doing on my cameo and I need to work on some pop up cards and then I want to work on vinyl and put it on a candy dish I bought

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to mrsdriver5

v-day mailbox By Southern Lady

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

it is s cute

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

v-day card By Southern Lady

thanks

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

v-day mailbox By Southern Lady

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

Happy Tuesday - it was payday today - thank heavens.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

candy dish By Southern Lady

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:

the mouse card is adorable the heart card is wonderful The fishing card is wonderful too. he will love it

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to andrea m

• andrea m Said:
Hi girls. I finished my friends jewelry box today. I need to take pictures and get it mailed. I think it turned out more vintage than anything else.

I have not met a single scrapper since I moved to Idaho. I miss retreats and scrapbook weekends with my friends. In Wa. I worked at an lss and always had people to talk to about my hobby. Now its just me and my scraproom. The closest craft store is 75 miles away. Thank goodness internet shopping.

congrats on getting the jewelry box done & mailed I am sorry that you do not have any scrap friends now I am sorry you do not have an lss

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:
yea it hard to find people out here. I just wish I could find someone close to go do some scrapbook and help with stuff out. I just have a hard time make friends I mostly and quite shy person.

I am sorry I do hope that you do find someone in the near future to scrap with there >

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to bonprof

• bonprof Said:
Andrea,

Have you thought of organizing your own crop? Take an ad out in the local paper and see what the interest level is. Maybe you could rent a large room at a local church. Is this a possibility?

I am working on a vintage layout that I am dedicating to a friend here on sb.com. I should be done by tomorrow.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Thanks for checking in Donna

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to bonprof

• bonprof Said:
For Mary (Abbygirl) By Bonprof For my friend. Many of you know her, I think.

This is gorgeous Donna

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:
well I have never been to a crop at all. I miss exop. I been to one in Cali with my mom and I been to a few in Vegas. I wish there where some out here.

I am sorry that you have never been to a crop I am also sorry that there aren't as many places to go anymore

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to andrea m

• andrea m Said:
Donna my friends and I
used to do our own crops and go to retreats. we would have whole weekends and even rented houses for week long retreats.

I also used to work crop nights from 5 to 1 am in Wa.

I would have no problem organizing crops but have not met a single person who says they scrapbook here. No one on this site seams to be from my area. Danielle is the closest and she is still hours away.

I love your lo.

I am sorry Andrea

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to bonprof

• bonprof Said:
Andrea, thank you!! I will pray that people who love to scrap move close to you.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:
yea there no much people around my area that scrapbook. I usually scrapbook with my mom sometimes when I see here or she comes and see me.

I am glad to hear that you do crop with your mom when she comes to see you

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Ladybing Tammy Said:
I have been looking for rooms to rent at libraries and churches to host a crop.

Donna I have good days and bad moments but I think I am getting better slowly - thank you for asking.

I am so glad that you are getting better

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to andrea m

• andrea m Said:
finished my jewelry box.

Jewelry box By Andrea M

Every single detail is stupendous

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Ladybing Tammy Said:
a little better today Danielle - thanks hun. Each day seems to be a bit better.

THat is great

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:
that good you getting better.
that like my husband with his ms. he was worst when we live in Vegas because of the heat. now that we live out here in Idaho he is doing better and we do little bit more things now.

It has to be hard to move when you are forced to .

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:
that great you had a great time with your friend and got some stuff.

I miss doing that but I don't have a scrapbook friend. I usually do it with my mom when I see her or she comes and see me

Thanks hon I sure hope that you can find some soon

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Ladybing Tammy Said:
sounds like a good day Linda! It's Saturday so there are some chores to do and then hopefully some scrappy play time too.

I did I hope you did have some scrappy time

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:
good morning

well I am going to a class today. not feel great got up early this morning

I am sorry that you are not feeling well. I hope you had a good time at class

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to bonprof

• bonprof Said:
Linda, so glad you had a fun time!!

Thanks hon

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:
I am not feel great right now. i need to work on some stuff.

I am sorry that you are not feeling well

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Ladybing Tammy Said:
me too but I just didn't have the gumption yesterday even though I had plenty of time.

Today we want to go to one of the museums in town so much less time.

OH well, you can only do what you feel up too doing

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:
hello and good morning

still not feel great today. we are going to get my dad his b-day gift.

I am sorry. I do hope that you feel better soon

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Ladybing Tammy Said:
I got my cover page done for my 50 Days out and it was good to actually play with real toys and paper for a change.

I also need to make some birthday cards this week and a wedding card maybe (I may just end up buying one).

Congrats on getting your cover page done If you do not feel up to making cards..then don't

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:
  • anda11 Said:
  • southern lady Said:

yea I been to that thread but nothing happen in where I live

I would try to start a post ther asking for local croppers. maybe some are there but didn't think to post? You could also post a thread on this board too. Lots of people probably do not go to the other one.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:
hello there

well I am work on these mailboxes that I am doing on my cameo and I need to work on some pop up cards and then I want to work on vinyl and put it on a candy dish I bought

these things sound fun

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:

this is adorable too

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:

This is fabulous I saw those on Pinterest

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:

another adorable mailbox

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Ladybing Tammy Said:
Happy Tuesday - it was payday today - thank heavens.

That is great

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:

I love t his...the vinyl too

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

yeah I am acu

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to anda11

• anda11 Said:
  • southern lady Said:

I love t his...the vinyl too

this is vinyl. my first time. I just don't have the right vinyl everyone say to use.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

it sure looks good

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

good evening dear friends:) I am going to try & actually make the jazz card now. I am guessing it was way too low of a resolution to cut. It kept saying not going to print well..I wasn't going to print..I was just going to cut in black. I did print it & it is looks normal. It is no big deal if I have to cut by hand. I would rather just get it done & not have to worry about it. lol It is a step card with lots of steps.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to anda11

thanks for say that linda. hope your card turn out good for you

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

You are welcome my daughter came over & my friend called & I didn't work on it yet

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to anda11

hello and good morning

I did some cards. they didn't come out good but I did my best job

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

good morning I have been trying to clean my computer. I didn't realize tat I had saved a huge amount of stuff before pinterest. I am making sure they are on Pinterest. I didn't realize how much it was

all you can do is to do your best

Edited by anda11 on 01-29-15 07:06 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to anda11

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

soooo cute absolutely fabulous

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to anda11

thanks didn't come out how I want.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

I sure can't tell

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

well my computer is almost cleaned except for the cutting files. I had 1000s of picture type files on mine. vintage images, scrap ideas etc.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to anda11

I love the vday cards Danielle!

Linda how you coming on that jazz card?

I got the wedding card I wanted to get done finished last night so I am going to work on some ATCs for a swap this weekend and my pages from the museum last weekend.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

thanks tammy
that great you got your wedding card done

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

and I managed to start my atcs

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Ladybing Tammy Said:
I love the vday cards Danielle!

Linda how you coming on that jazz card?

I got the wedding card I wanted to get done finished last night so I am going to work on some ATCs for a swap this weekend and my pages from the museum last weekend.

I put it on hold so i could clean my computer. I am going to work on it now. Congrats on getting your wedding card done

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

that is good Tammy

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to anda11

well yesterday I did a another card with some of my scraps I had.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

woohoo - I finished the first of my atcs and it appears to be okay so will finish the other for that set tomorrow (they are almost done)

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:
well yesterday I did a another card with some of my scraps I had.

whoohoo on getting another scrap card done

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Ladybing Tammy Said:
woohoo - I finished the first of my atcs and it appears to be okay so will finish the other for that set tomorrow (they are almost done)

That is great that you finished it & loved it it won't take long t o finish the rest now

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I am going to work on stuff right now cards first I was kinda worried yesterday but i am trying keep my mind off it by scrapping

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I changed the design but I am actually working on it now I still love it

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I am adhering the card now.. Then I am going to cut a saying on my cameo.. I am so grateful to have it Dave isn't a super bowl guy so we are not doing anything I am going to scrap

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I need to adhere the saying then I will be done with his card

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to anda11

yay!

I got my first 3 atcs done and and now I just have to do the 2nd set of three with a flowers theme - that should be easier.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

Happy Sunday!

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

Happy sunday to you too YEAH on getting 3 atcs done

we don't do anything for superbowl.. I am going to scrap later today

Edited by anda11 on 02-01-15 03:01 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

here is my son's birthday poker card
I also added my sons love album too I am not going to add it here..36 pages

front

front of son birthday card poker card from Cameo By Anda11

inside
inside son birthday card poker card from Cameo By Anda11

Edited by anda11 on 02-01-15 02:58 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to anda11

• anda11 Said:

front

inside

those are nice

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

well today is my dad b-day. I call him later today.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:
  • anda11 Said:

front

inside

those are nice

Thanks hon

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:
well today is my dad b-day. I call him later today.

That will be nice

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I did cut those love cuts. I just need to make the cards.. I still need to adhere the jazz letters..I could not decide which way I wanted them the jazz card is awesome

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to anda11

hope you get the card done. well call my dad yesterday and wish him happy b-day and then told him his gift in the mail. I can't belie my b-day come soon. I feel like I am get old here. It sad because it was my grandpa b-day.

bonprof
Queen
bonprof

My Valentine Greeting By Bonprof

Much love to you all!

andrea m
Mayor
andrea m
In response to bonprof

Hi ladies great new projects everyone.

andrea m
Mayor
andrea m
In response to andrea m

Happy birthday Tammy. Hope you have a wonderful day.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to bonprof

• bonprof Said:
My Valentine Greeting By Bonprof

Much love to you all!

that a nice layout.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

thank you - it has been a great day!

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:
hope you get the card done. well call my dad yesterday and wish him happy b-day and then told him his gift in the mail. I can't belie my b-day come soon. I feel like I am get old here. It sad because it was my grandpa b-day.

It was great that you got to talk to your dad I am sure he will love his gift I bet I am much older than you are lol When is your birthday? Did you & your grandpa have the same birthday?

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics