Username Post: Anybody working on anything this weekend & week?        (Topic#1576699)
southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to southern lady

pic frame By Southern Lady

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

spring card By Southern Lady

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:
I did something cute with these picture frames that have pic from when we went to Yellowstone. I use some of my black vinyl I had and but the name of what in the picture frames. I have to take a pic of it. I think it came out nice

Those sound nice what a great idea :):)

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:

this is really great I love the pic. the vinyl looks cute

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:

How cute is that ?) ?)

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I was trying to post here. the site was extremely slow this afternoon & evening. or it wouldn't load totally but it seems better now.

I am so excited. I had only added 3 fonts so I could use on my cameo. it was far apart. I never learned how to add to my computer but I just did. it is so simple. I have always used fonts & loved them but that was on my old computer so I am so happy now. That is one thing I adore about my cameo. (besides clip art, or coloring pages, or print on my printer & cut on my cameo)

I just tested my 70s font. It is so cute. It will look great on my page I also printed the other stuff.. iI love it

My bff & I are meeting at Hob lob on thursday to crop

Edited by anda11 on 03-03-15 06:49 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to anda11

well have fun with your bff at hob lob. I wish I had someone like that to go scrapbook shopping with me. have fun

andrea m
Mayor
andrea m

Linda have fun at your crop.

I have been so busy with work, keeping up with the house, kids and company. I feel like i have not made anything in forever.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to andrea m

st patricks day By Southern Lady

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:
well have fun with your bff at hob lob. I wish I had someone like that to go scrapbook shopping with me. have fun

I sure wish you did but maybe when you move you will find someone that lives close to you that scraps but doesn't go to stores to crop

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to andrea m

• andrea m Said:
Linda have fun at your crop.

I have been so busy with work, keeping up with the house, kids and company. I feel like i have not made anything in forever.

Thanks hon I sure hope your time frees up oon s o you can work on stuff

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:

these are beautiful

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I am going to prep for my crop.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to anda11

• anda11 Said:
  • southern lady Said:

I sure wish you did but maybe when you move you will find someone that lives close to you that scraps but doesn't go to stores to crop

I don't think I will we stay around where we live but in a different little town. there just not a lot of people scrapbook out here. but that okay for me I guess.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to anda11

• anda11 Said:

that nice hope you have a great time. I wish we had a hobby lobby out here but we don't

flhomeschoolmom
Guru
flhomeschoolmom

This upcoming weekend (from Friday on) I'm scheduled to have company...bummer. I should be some what excited about spending the weekend with my 12 yr. old nephew since he's fixing to move away to Oregon and it's likely I'll never see him again. But, I want to craft and when I have company I can't craft. My goal for the weekend is to get some project life cards made. some custom envelopes made, and work on some cards for the abused children card project here.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to flhomeschoolmom

Linda have fun at your crop today.

Happy Thursday ladies!

amityknight
Tenant
amityknight
In response to Stephanie D

It's almost the weekend again and it's not looking like much scrapping will be happening in my house this weekend. I am hosting a Tupperware party on Saturday and running a card class on Sunday. At least I get to be around crafty endeavours during the weekend. I'm also hoping to do some project life tomorrow night.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to amityknight

happy Thursday

well today I have stuff I need to do in the city today. I might go to scrapbook store out there to check them out. wish I have someone to shop with but that life by my self.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

Just quickly peeping in today. We are in a big mall in Kleng, Malaysia. Decided not to go into Kuaola Lumpur - we've done that before and don't want to spend the money or go for the long ride again.

DId have a ball in Singapore the past two days though

Taught myself to digi scrap on the cruise and am loving every minute of it. Am keeping up with the scrap pages that way! Have done 175 pages on the ship in the past 2 months. Still have 2 more months to go!

Now to get home and do the 400-500 pages on my desk. Some will be paper and some digi - I bought a 600 dpi portable scanner for the cruise. So tiny but does 8 1/2 x 11 with no problem so I've been putting ticket stubs and all kinds of things on my pages like I always do.

I had a site map of Universal Studios theme park in Singapore yesterday, cut in in 2 big pieces and ran it through the scanner and pieced it together. Work great for background paper!

I'm even scanning currency in each port and putting it in my books.

Every night we get a little card with "Good Night" in the language of the port we were visiting and I scan those and its the last thing I use for each port.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to Henri Jean

hello there happy Friday

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

dogs By Southern Lady

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

st patrick day By Southern Lady

flhomeschoolmom
Guru
flhomeschoolmom

Well, my boys had a blast with their cousin, and he's spending the night. I did not get anything crafty done Friday and today (Saturday) isn't looking too good either since more extended family is coming in for the day. It's looking like everything I hoped to get done this weekend will have to wait until Tuesday. And, I have decided that as far as school is concerned, Tuesday is a holiday! The kids can play games, read books, chill to music, whatever for the day and I intend to happily craft some project life cards, and some cards.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:
  • anda11 Said:
  • southern lady Said:

I don't think I will we stay around where we live but in a different little town. there just not a lot of people scrapbook out here. but that okay for me I guess.

I sure hope that 1 person in that little town will work on something crafty

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:
  • anda11 Said:

that nice hope you have a great time. I wish we had a hobby lobby out here but we don't

Thanks hon I think they are moving to new states

Edited by anda11 on 03-09-15 05:14 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• flhomeschoolmom Said:
This upcoming weekend (from Friday on) I'm scheduled to have company...bummer. I should be some what excited about spending the weekend with my 12 yr. old nephew since he's fixing to move away to Oregon and it's likely I'll never see him again. But, I want to craft and when I have company I can't craft. My goal for the weekend is to get some project life cards made. some custom envelopes made, and work on some cards for the abused children card project here.

I am so sorry that you may never see your nephew again. I hope you are able to craft soon. It is great that you are going to make some of the camp cards

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to Ladybing Tammy

• Ladybing Tammy Said:
Linda have fun at your crop today.

Happy Thursday ladies!

Thanks hon

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to amityknight

• amityknight Said:
It's almost the weekend again and it's not looking like much scrapping will be happening in my house this weekend. I am hosting a Tupperware party on Saturday and running a card class on Sunday. At least I get to be around crafty endeavours during the weekend. I'm also hoping to do some project life tomorrow night.

I am so glad that you are joining us too I always loved Tupperware parties I do hope that your card class is very successful

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:
happy Thursday

well today I have stuff I need to do in the city today. I might go to scrapbook store out there to check them out. wish I have someone to shop with but that life by my self.

Have a good time at the lss Danielle I sure hope you find something you have to have

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to Henri Jean

• Henri Jean Said:
Just quickly peeping in today. We are in a big mall in Kleng, Malaysia. Decided not to go into Kuaola Lumpur - we've done that before and don't want to spend the money or go for the long ride again.

DId have a ball in Singapore the past two days though

Taught myself to digi scrap on the cruise and am loving every minute of it. Am keeping up with the scrap pages that way! Have done 175 pages on the ship in the past 2 months. Still have 2 more months to go!

Now to get home and do the 400-500 pages on my desk. Some will be paper and some digi - I bought a 600 dpi portable scanner for the cruise. So tiny but does 8 1/2 x 11 with no problem so I've been putting ticket stubs and all kinds of things on my pages like I always do.

I had a site map of Universal Studios theme park in Singapore yesterday, cut in in 2 big pieces and ran it through the scanner and pieced it together. Work great for background paper!

I'm even scanning currency in each port and putting it in my books.

Every night we get a little card with "Good Night" in the language of the port we were visiting and I scan those and its the last thing I use for each port.

I am so glad that you are checking in Henri

I am also so happy to hear that you taught yourself digi scrapping while on the boat :)I am so glad that you love every minute of it. I love that you have a scanner & are adding all of your stuff like you always do It sounds like you will be able to actually keep up Since you are doing digi for some of the 400-500 that is on your desk..maybe you will get through it much faster
I am glad that you two are having a blast
Keep on having a wonderful time

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:

love the papers, paw print cuts & title 2 cute dogs

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:

Nice cut love the stitching

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• flhomeschoolmom Said:
Well, my boys had a blast with their cousin, and he's spending the night. I did not get anything crafty done Friday and today (Saturday) isn't looking too good either since more extended family is coming in for the day. It's looking like everything I hoped to get done this weekend will have to wait until Tuesday. And, I have decided that as far as school is concerned, Tuesday is a holiday! The kids can play games, read books, chill to music, whatever for the day and I intend to happily craft some project life cards, and some cards.

I am so glad that your boys had fun with their cousin I am sorry that you were not able to work on stuff but Tuesday sure sounds nice That is a great plan

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

Good Monday morning Dear friends

I didn't finish my page yet.. I want to add something to it I like it

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to anda11

cute card By Southern Lady

hope everyone have a nice Monday and get use to the time change

flhomeschoolmom
Guru
flhomeschoolmom
In response to anda11

He doesn't want to move, and his mom doesn't seem to want to move, but his dad does. They have now sold off most of their stuff, got a trailer to haul the rest and are now in the process of packing up. Originally, I was supposed to have him this coming weekend, and had planned for that. But his parents decided on last weekend and I wasn't ready to have company for MANY reasons. One is that I want to craft and my craft time is alone time, the other is that we're in the middle of preparing for homeschool evaluations. When it's evaluation time, we spend a good two to three weeks studying for tests, etc. and it's just a very high stress time. Maybe, just maybe, I can get him this coming weekend after evaluations are finished and we can do what I had planned originally which is a movie night, pizza, junk food, gaming competitions, and then I can get pictures of "the guys" together. But since he came BEFORE my DH got paid...we had hot dogs

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

scrappy groom By Southern Lady

cocoa groom By Southern Lady

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

just checking in - a little sore from yesterday but cancer free and have been at work today! I am on my way to healthy!

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

that is great tammy that you are cancer free

bonprof
Queen
bonprof

Hello ladies!
Checking in and saying hello...

Tammy glad you are ok!

Linda, you probably think I'm a hopeless flake in regards to ️the Heritage challenge. I am having a lot of problems getting my large photo to unfurl. It's been rolled up for years. Any ideas?

Everyone have a great day!

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to bonprof

hello happy Thursday

andrea m
Mayor
andrea m

Tammy so sorry you are sore but glad you are cancer free.

Edited by andrea m on 03-12-15 07:12 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

andrea m
Mayor
andrea m
In response to andrea m

flhomeschollmom. sorry dont know your name. Im sorry your palns got changed and did not work out. I hate when that happens. Hope you can get your nephew again before he moves.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to andrea m

http://www.scrapbook.com/gallery/image/card/53 14765.htm...

well today going to a special density for my husband tooth today.

flhomeschoolmom
Guru
flhomeschoolmom

Congrats on being cancer free!!! It's an amazing and wonderful feeling. Late June will mark 20 years cancer free for me. Sometimes is odd to think back to that time and then realize just how long ago it really was. I wish you the very best.

flhomeschoolmom
Guru
flhomeschoolmom
In response to andrea m

My name is Ali. I saw him today, right before we headed out for the evaluations, he came by next door to see his Nana. I'm hoping his parents will let him come over again because as of today, evaluations are DONE and we are good to go for another year. And I was up from Wednesday morning to about 6PM Thursday because of finishing up paper work, putting all the work samples into binders, etc. and then heading out to actually get the evaluation done which took 2 hours, then going to the school board to hand deliver the evaluation, and after that I had to come home and tidy up and cook dinner. I sooo miss my dishwasher right about now. I crashed on the couch watching TV and then woke up close to 1 AM with an asthma attack, had to use my inhaler and now I can't seem to go back to sleep.

My plans for Friday to Sunday is to relax, make paper, make envelopes, and make cards. Finally some crafting time. My friends and family always wonder WHERE I find my interesting envelopes, and I haven't told them yet that I make them and you can't buy them anywhere, lol. Now I'm looking for small envelope templates ranging in size from coin envelope to invitation size. I have a BUNCH of invitations and envelopes to make for my oldest son's upcoming 16th birthday. We are having a Sonic the Hedgehog themed party, or Legend of Zelda (my DH and I can't seem to agree) but either way, it's a video game themed party and I have to make EVERYTHING myself from the invitations, decorations, and food. We're hoping to throw him the 16th birthday party of a lifetime, but on a rather tight budget.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

hello and good morning

I am going to a class today and tomorrow

New Kid On the Block

I am working on scrapbooks for my daughters graduation party. She loves so many songs and finds inspiration in so many songs that I'm using her favorite songs as themes for her scrapbooks. Then I'll go back to winter trips of 2013 and 2014, summer trip 2012, and Minnesota state parks trips scrapbooks.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to ppurdy77

thank you so much for your kind thoughts. Ali - way to go on kicking butt for 20 years! and glad you got to see your nephew.

I am almost done Day 3 of last Sept's 7 day trip to Skye and we are going again for a week at the end of April so I want to get that trip done! I think I will work on finishing off Day 3 this weekend and then if I get it done, I'll start last weekend's birding trip of dh's.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

well I am going to my class today to finish the book,

andrea m
Mayor
andrea m

I have to work for a about an hour today and then i am going to make cards. I just got my b day present of 39 ink pads and several stamp sets. I feel like I haven't posted a project in forever.

bonprof
Queen
bonprof
In response to andrea m

Vintage Moments for Chez By Bonprof

I used your paper Andrea!

andrea m
Mayor
andrea m
In response to bonprof

I am so glad you are using it.

bonprof
Queen
bonprof
In response to andrea m

I have used a lot of the paper for cards. Love it!

bonprof
Queen
bonprof
In response to bonprof

Happy Birthday Andrea!!

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to bonprof

well I have to take pic of the album I did at my class.

andrea m
Mayor
andrea m
In response to bonprof

Thanks donna.

I was able to get a card finished today. My camera battery died so i did not get a pic when i had light. I will take one tomorrow.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:
cute card By Southern Lady

hope everyone have a nice Monday and get use to the time change

You always post such cute cards hon I love it. I think the other one is beautiful

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• flhomeschoolmom Said:
He doesn't want to move, and his mom doesn't seem to want to move, but his dad does. They have now sold off most of their stuff, got a trailer to haul the rest and are now in the process of packing up. Originally, I was supposed to have him this coming weekend, and had planned for that. But his parents decided on last weekend and I wasn't ready to have company for MANY reasons. One is that I want to craft and my craft time is alone time, the other is that we're in the middle of preparing for homeschool evaluations. When it's evaluation time, we spend a good two to three weeks studying for tests, etc. and it's just a very high stress time. Maybe, just maybe, I can get him this coming weekend after evaluations are finished and we can do what I had planned originally which is a movie night, pizza, junk food, gaming competitions, and then I can get pictures of "the guys" together. But since he came BEFORE my DH got paid...we had hot dogs

Oh well, you sure can't blame him for not wanting to move . I am sure he will love being with you guys when ever it happens to be I love hot dogs I am sure he was happy to have it just to be with you They can have pizza the next time you sure do have your hands full with the evaluations . I hope they go well

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:

Two more great dog pages. love the title & papers

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Ladybing Tammy Said:
just checking in - a little sore from yesterday but cancer free and have been at work today! I am on my way to healthy!

I am so sorry that you are sore but I am so very very very glad that you are CANCER FREE

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to bonprof

• bonprof Said:
Hello ladies!
Checking in and saying hello...

Tammy glad you are ok!

Linda, you probably think I'm a hopeless flake in regards to ️the Heritage challenge. I am having a lot of problems getting my large photo to unfurl. It's been rolled up for years. Any ideas?

Everyone have a great day!

Hi Donna I do not think anything about whether or not anyone posts a page or not. I say that on my page too no pressure. I will pm you now about the photo

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to andrea m

• andrea m Said:
flhomeschollmom. sorry dont know your name. Im sorry your palns got changed and did not work out. I hate when that happens. Hope you can get your nephew again before he moves.

Hi Andrea

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:
http://www.scrapbook.com/gallery/image/card/53 14765.htm...

well today going to a special density for my husband tooth today.

That card is adorable I am sorry to hear about your husband tooth

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• flhomeschoolmom Said:
Congrats on being cancer free!!! It's an amazing and wonderful feeling. Late June will mark 20 years cancer free for me. Sometimes is odd to think back to that time and then realize just how long ago it really was. I wish you the very best.

WHOOHOOO that is amazing news

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• flhomeschoolmom Said:
My name is Ali. I saw him today, right before we headed out for the evaluations, he came by next door to see his Nana. I'm hoping his parents will let him come over again because as of today, evaluations are DONE and we are good to go for another year. And I was up from Wednesday morning to about 6PM Thursday because of finishing up paper work, putting all the work samples into binders, etc. and then heading out to actually get the evaluation done which took 2 hours, then going to the school board to hand deliver the evaluation, and after that I had to come home and tidy up and cook dinner. I sooo miss my dishwasher right about now. I crashed on the couch watching TV and then woke up close to 1 AM with an asthma attack, had to use my inhaler and now I can't seem to go back to sleep.

My plans for Friday to Sunday is to relax, make paper, make envelopes, and make cards. Finally some crafting time. My friends and family always wonder WHERE I find my interesting envelopes, and I haven't told them yet that I make them and you can't buy them anywhere, lol. Now I'm looking for small envelope templates ranging in size from coin envelope to invitation size. I have a BUNCH of invitations and envelopes to make for my oldest son's upcoming 16th birthday. We are having a Sonic the Hedgehog themed party, or Legend of Zelda (my DH and I can't seem to agree) but either way, it's a video game themed party and I have to make EVERYTHING myself from the invitations, decorations, and food. We're hoping to throw him the 16th birthday party of a lifetime, but on a rather tight budget.

Hi Ali I am so glad that you did get to see him again I am also very glad that your evaluation is done I am so sorry that it took you many hours of sleepless nights to get done I am sorry that you had an asthma attack I am sorry that it woke you up My daughter has it too. you sure sound like you are going to have an awesome time this weekend I have made paper before. It sure was fun I always make cards & envies too I think it is funny that your recipients do not know that you make them lol

I used to know a site that had every single size pattern to make envelopes, cards, paper items
I think that was on my old computer but I sure think it had to be connected to rubber stamp site. I will see if I can find it
There are hundreds of tutorials on you tube for making envelopes, to altered albums, to flowers, same with google. I will see if i can find them you need coin size to invitation size right???

I am sure that your son will be thrilled with any party that you make. I am sure he will not mind the budget

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:
hello and good morning

I am going to a class today and tomorrow

Hello Danielle, I hope that you had fun at your class

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to ppurdy77

• ppurdy77 Said:
I am working on scrapbooks for my daughters graduation party. She loves so many songs and finds inspiration in so many songs that I'm using her favorite songs as themes for her scrapbooks. Then I'll go back to winter trips of 2013 and 2014, summer trip 2012, and Minnesota state parks trips scrapbooks.

So glad that you are joining us That sure sounds fun Everyone will sure enjoy looking at them at the party songs sure are an important thing I love working on travel pages

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Ladybing Tammy Said:
thank you so much for your kind thoughts. Ali - way to go on kicking butt for 20 years! and glad you got to see your nephew.

I am almost done Day 3 of last Sept's 7 day trip to Skye and we are going again for a week at the end of April so I want to get that trip done! I think I will work on finishing off Day 3 this weekend and then if I get it done, I'll start last weekend's birding trip of dh's.

I am glad you are working on pages I hope that you do get them done soon

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:
well I am going to my class today to finish the book,

I hope that you finished the book

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to andrea m

• andrea m Said:
I have to work for a about an hour today and then i am going to make cards. I just got my b day present of 39 ink pads and several stamp sets. I feel like I haven't posted a project in forever.

whoohoo Have an awesome birthday congrats on all those ink pads & stamp sets

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to bonprof

• bonprof Said:
Vintage Moments for Chez By Bonprof

I used your paper Andrea!

This is outstanding Donna I love every single detail

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:
well I have to take pic of the album I did at my class.

yes, cause we want to see it

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to andrea m

• andrea m Said:
Thanks donna.

I was able to get a card finished today. My camera battery died so i did not get a pic when i had light. I will take one tomorrow.

whoohoo on getting a card done

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

Hey Ali, I just sent you a private message

there were 3 sites with coin envie tutorials ") there were a some of sites that have different sizes a couple said make any size you want. I am pretty sure that some of them will have invitation size

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I just got 4 more files 2 for my page & I needed a birthday card for my friend It sure is pretty I am so excited

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to anda11

that great you got 4 for files for your 2 pages. hope you can get your b-day card done for your friend.

well today look alright. hope everyone has a nice sunday.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

I just cut the card.. it is sooo pretty I am going to make it now so I can post it too

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I just glued it I will post it as soon as It is dry

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

here it is I love it it is for my friend birthday. she is going to love it:)

Happy Birthday card from Cameo store :) By Anda11

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to anda11

here is some pic from my class I took

http://www.scrapbook.com/gallery/image/other/5 317299.ht...

http://www.scrapbook.com/gallery/image/other/5 317305.ht...

http://www.scrapbook.com/gallery/image/other/5 317315.ht...
http://www.scrapbook.com/gallery/image/other/5 317313.ht...

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to anda11

• anda11 Said:

that is cute

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:

There is only one word for this book/pages.. STUPENDOUS I love every singlepage

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:
  • anda11 Said:

that is cute

Thanks hon

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to anda11

• anda11 Said:

the ladies that do the class are so nice and I am like the class I take with them. but they are not close by where I live I have to go in to the city. thanks a lot I think it turn out good I just don't know what to put in it yet

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

oh Happy Birthday Andrea - so sorry I missed it yesterday! I hope it was a great day.

I got my Day 3 of Skye Trip done and I got dh's trip to the bird sanctuary from last weekend one. We went to a couple castles today and so I have a few pages to do from this weekend and I want to get Day 4 of the Skye Trip done next week. We are going back at the end of April so I would like to have this trip done at least. On top of that over Easter we are going to the Isle of Arran for 3 nights so that takes a week out of my schedule.

Danielle your mini album is awesome!

Hope everyone had a great weekend. I have to go get the veg read for supper - I had put a pork loin in the slow cooker but we only have a tiny slow cooker so no room for veg.

bonprof
Queen
bonprof

Danielle, your album is beautiful!

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:
  • anda11 Said:

the ladies that do the class are so nice and I am like the class I take with them. but they are not close by where I live I have to go in to the city. thanks a lot I think it turn out good I just don't know what to put in it yet

I am glad that you had fun working on it with them I am sorry that they do not live close

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Ladybing Tammy Said:
oh Happy Birthday Andrea - so sorry I missed it yesterday! I hope it was a great day.

I got my Day 3 of Skye Trip done and I got dh's trip to the bird sanctuary from last weekend one. We went to a couple castles today and so I have a few pages to do from this weekend and I want to get Day 4 of the Skye Trip done next week. We are going back at the end of April so I would like to have this trip done at least. On top of that over Easter we are going to the Isle of Arran for 3 nights so that takes a week out of my schedule.

Danielle your mini album is awesome!

Hope everyone had a great weekend. I have to go get the veg read for supper - I had put a pork loin in the slow cooker but we only have a tiny slow cooker so no room for veg.

Yeah on getting more done I hope that you get more done too Your Easter trip sure sounds like a lot of fun You deserve a trip after all you have been through

andrea m
Mayor
andrea m
In response to anda11

Tammy thank you my b day was last week. I just got my presents the other day as i had to order them online.

andrea m
Mayor
andrea m
In response to andrea m

Linda beautiful card.

Danielle that book is great. It looks like it was fun to do.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to bonprof

• bonprof Said:
Danielle, your album is beautiful!

thanks a lot

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to andrea m

• andrea m Said:
Linda beautiful card.

yea it was. lots of work

andrea m
Mayor
andrea m

my finished b day card.

Make a wish By Andrea M

New Kid On the Block
In response to MrsD2008

I am working on cleaning and organizing my craft stuff so I can get back into scrapbooking. My stuff has been in storage for a year while we have been waiting for our house. I'm excited to finally get back to it!

bonprof
Queen
bonprof
In response to iheartpaper3

Iheartpaper, so happy for you!

Congratulations on your new home and on getting back into scrapping!! Do you have a space or room to scrap?
Look forward to seeing your work!

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to andrea m

• andrea m Said:
Linda beautiful card.

Thanks hon

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to andrea m

• andrea m Said:
my finished b day card.

Make a wish By Andrea M

This is so cute I love the image, papers & ribbon

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to iheartpaper3

• iheartpaper3 Said:
I am working on cleaning and organizing my craft stuff so I can get back into scrapbooking. My stuff has been in storage for a year while we have been waiting for our house. I'm excited to finally get back to it!

You have fun doing this because that is wonderful that your house will be ready for you to craft IWe are so glad that you are joining us here

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics