Username Post: Anybody working on anything this weekend & week?        (Topic#1576699)
Expert
In response to Henri Jean

Hi Henri, I was only thinking about you yesterday, wondering how your travels were going!!!!
Well last night I re-did a layout for the second time, as I still wasn't happy with it....I think I am happy with it now....but went to bed thinking..oh I should have thought to use such and such.....
I will hang it up for a while to look at before it goes into an album, and see how I feel about it.
Danielle, I love your cards....

bonprof
Queen
bonprof

Welcome Home Henri!!!

Happy National Scrapbooking Day!!

We have 8 or 9 challenges going!

Check them out.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to bonprof

Its great to be home. I forgot how much I love being here.

We have company until Tuesday and then I may try to jump back into a little paper-scissors scrapping for my mother's cookbook for Christmas.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

Good morning Happy Sunday - starting the laundry that needs to be done after our trip. I am doing a load of towels from home here and I only have a small bit from the trip.

Then some serious organizing and cleaning since my Mom and my cousin might come to visit!

I managed to do my April MIR layout this morning and I will try to continue with my Skye layouts (at least Day 1 is already done).

Danielle I love your latest cards!

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to Ladybing Tammy

hello and good morning

well Friday I was really sick with a bad headache and wasn't feel to good. yesterday I was still sick so I miss NSD. well today I feel little better now. I talk to my mom yesterday.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to southern lady

I missed NSD too. We have company here from Mississippi that we brought home from the cruise with us. We left yesterday morning to go to the Villages to take the tour on the trolley and hang out for dinner. Got home around 10:00 so didn't even thing about scrapbooking. Now that is shocking!

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:
yea but don't have many pic. how would you do a layout about yourself.

Do a page about a childhood memory that you loved.. do you have a fav doll? or bike or tv programs? Lots of people do their fav programs from childhood..,you do not need any pics of you. There are all the different television shows from when kids were little.. Just print out on your printer your favorite tv show. There are lots of screen shots.. The beginning of it or pics of t he actors or lots of muppet pics out there from back in the day or Captain Kanga roo or sesame street or romper room . Tell why you loved the show .
You can do this with anything..food..clothes.. toys... books.. just google has a image search try it

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to liljenny1

• liljenny1 Said:
If I don't know what to scrapbook. I think about layouts to make and then once I get photos for that layout just drop them right on it.

I packed a very tinny bit of my scrapbook stuff to bring over to my bf's house tonight and for this weekend. I was hoping to get more challenges done this week but didn't.

Hi Jenny, That is another good thing to scrap when you have no pics ready

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Henri Jean Said:
Got back in the country last night - so good to be home. I will try to go back and check what I missed but no promises.

We brought another couple home with us - someone we met on the cruise around Norway last year. We are having a blast with them - I think they are going to stay until Tuesday.

However, will try to keep up from this point.

Oh - taught myself to digi scrap on the cruise and got nearly 400 pages done on sea days. I love it - will do all my travel stuff digi now but will use paper and trimmer for family things and the cookbook I'm working on.

OH Henri.. WHOOHOO so glad you are home again Congrats on getting so many digi pages done while you were at sea
That sounds great to have friends from the cruise home with you You enjoy this time with them

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to christiscraps61

• christiscraps61 Said:
Hi Henri, I was only thinking about you yesterday, wondering how your travels were going!!!!
Well last night I re-did a layout for the second time, as I still wasn't happy with it....I think I am happy with it now....but went to bed thinking..oh I should have thought to use such and such.....
I will hang it up for a while to look at before it goes into an album, and see how I feel about it.
Danielle, I love your cards....

I do that often I change my mind lots of times before I am sure

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to bonprof

• bonprof Said:
Welcome Home Henri!!!

Happy National Scrapbooking Day!!

We have 8 or 9 challenges going!

Check them out.

I hope your challenges went well
I met my friends at MIkes to crop for 8 hours on NSD & we all had a blast

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Henri Jean Said:
Its great to be home. I forgot how much I love being here.

We have company until Tuesday and then I may try to jump back into a little paper-scissors scrapping for my mother's cookbook for Christmas.

WE are really really really glad that you are back home finally I love it here too I can't wait to see more of your cookbook pages & trip pages too

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Ladybing Tammy Said:
Good morning Happy Sunday - starting the laundry that needs to be done after our trip. I am doing a load of towels from home here and I only have a small bit from the trip.

Then some serious organizing and cleaning since my Mom and my cousin might come to visit!

I managed to do my April MIR layout this morning and I will try to continue with my Skye layouts (at least Day 1 is already done).

Danielle I love your latest cards!

I am so glad you had a great time on your trip Tammy I am also glad that you got some more pages done
How exciting about your mom & cousin may visit.. are they in Canada?

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:
hello and good morning

well Friday I was really sick with a bad headache and wasn't feel to good. yesterday I was still sick so I miss NSD. well today I feel little better now. I talk to my mom yesterday.

I am so sorry that you were sick honey I am glad that you are a bit better. It is nice that you talked to your mom

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Henri Jean Said:
I missed NSD too. We have company here from Mississippi that we brought home from the cruise with us. We left yesterday morning to go to the Villages to take the tour on the trolley and hang out for dinner. Got home around 10:00 so didn't even thing about scrapbooking. Now that is shocking!

It is nice that you are showing them around THat is shocking lol

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I am acu I had such a blast when on NSD with my friends
I was hoping to find some stuff for pages & I found the perfect stuff & paper for that page. I started working on last night. I have been working on it today too I can't wait to finish & post it

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to anda11

• anda11 Said:
  • southern lady Said:
yea but don't have many pic. how would you do a layout about yourself.

Do a page about a childhood memory that you loved.. do you have a fav doll? or bike or tv programs? Lots of people do their fav programs from childhood..,you do not need any pics of you. There are all the different television shows from when kids were little.. Just print out on your printer your favorite tv show. There are lots of screen shots.. The beginning of it or pics of t he actors or lots of muppet pics out there from back in the day or Captain Kanga roo or sesame street or romper room . Tell why you loved the show .
You can do this with anything..food..clothes.. toys... books.. just google has a image search try it

thanks.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to anda11

• anda11 Said:
  • southern lady Said:
hello and good morning

I am so sorry that you were sick honey I am glad that you are a bit better. It is nice that you talked to your mom

yea it was and we where talk about them come out here what we would do seen they are come out Saturday and won't get here until night time. so they be here for 5 days because Friday we are leave early in the morning to get to Vegas and stay there. while I am in Cali I go see my sister that is move to bull head AZ seen she found a job there.

liljenny1
Diva
liljenny1

Well this weekend, I didn't get a whole lot of scrapbooking done.

Busy weekend for me, and sad I didn't get any of the NSD challenges done on here. I will save them and work on them at some point.

This week I am hoping to work on some of the challenges for May, NSD Challenges and my other challenges on scrapjazz.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:
  • anda11 Said:
  • southern lady Said:
hello and good morning

yea it was and we where talk about them come out here what we would do seen they are come out Saturday and won't get here until night time. so they be here for 5 days because Friday we are leave early in the morning to get to Vegas and stay there. while I am in Cali I go see my sister that is move to bull head AZ seen she found a job there.

so they might be coming out? that would great. it will be nice if you get to see your sister though

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to liljenny1

• liljenny1 Said:
Well this weekend, I didn't get a whole lot of scrapbooking done.

Busy weekend for me, and sad I didn't get any of the NSD challenges done on here. I will save them and work on them at some point.

This week I am hoping to work on some of the challenges for May, NSD Challenges and my other challenges on scrapjazz.

Oh well I do hope that you are able to work on them this week

liljenny1
Diva
liljenny1
In response to anda11

Last Night I was able to finish my layout I couldn't finish over the weekend cause I didn't have ALL my cartridges when I brought stuff over to my boyfriends house. And was able to make 4 cards last night.

This week I will be finishing up my sisters thank you cards. I can bring them to work and glue them together cause they are all set to go basically. Everything is cut out just needs to be glued.

At some point this month before her baby shower make the food cards. I am thinking they wont take to long. I can cut it all out and put them together at work

On top of all that I have my challenges to do.

liljenny1
Diva
liljenny1
In response to anda11

I was able to get some of the May card Challenges done last night

I was working on the May Sketch Card Challenge last night. The nice thing it helped with other challenges as well I need to take photos and post them this week.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to liljenny1

here are some cards I made

sweet card By Southern Lady

sweety girl By Southern Lady

andrea m
Mayor
andrea m

hi everyone. I have not been making a whole lot of stuff that is worth sharing. I have been making several card sets for my mom. she buys them for her friends.

I have been so busy with work, the house, and kids activities. this time of year gets crazy.

liljenny1
Diva
liljenny1
In response to andrea m

I feel like this year I have a nice stash of cards. My step mom said she would look and buy them off me if she needs them. I need to figure out a way to store them.

Maybe the photo card bins would work the best. Or get the plastic bins from the dollar store.

How does everyone store their cards?

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to liljenny1

well I have all my cards in a plastic bin. I have so many cards just don't know what to do with them.

liljenny1
Diva
liljenny1

That is how I currently have mine.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to liljenny1

Okay - will start posting my digi layouts I did on the ship. I was just learning so they are rather amateurish but I'm learning! There is a LOT of journaling and I probably won't be particularly interesting to very many so my feelings will not be hurt at all if you don't read it. I started writing it a few days before we left on the cruise just so we will remember all that we did getting ready for the cruise!

World Cruise Page 1 By Henri Jean

World Cruise Page 2 By Henri Jean

World Cruise Page 3 By Henri Jean

World Cruise Page 4 By Henri Jean

2015 World Cruise Page 5 By Henri Jean

2015 World Cruise Page 6 By Henri Jean

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to anda11

Good morning!

Yes Linda my family is all in Canada except for one cousin that lives down London way (a good 6 hours away from me).

I hope everyone is well! Sounds like you had a good crop Linda!
I am hoping to do a couple more Skye layouts this weekend.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

Finished polishing 3 more journaling pages to post next. Then it starts with ports and photos. Now I'm wondering why I did all this journaling in the front!

Got Dead Sea layouts finished last night (only 4 pages) and today my focus is on Israel. So much research still to do for it. But, hopefully will finish it in the next few days. After that, there isn't too much left of this last cruise to scrap - then I can concentrate on the paper/trimmer cookbook I'm doing for my mom and starting digitally scrapping on Transylvania from the fall of 2013 and working through 2014 and that world cruise.

Can't print the 2015 until everything else is done because I have no idea what book number it is and won't know until I work my way through the pages. I put the book number on the spines to keep them in order so I can't print the ones almost completely yet. I know that Transylvania will start book 27 but there will be 6-8 books before the one I'm working on now is ready to print so I'm guessing it will be book 33-35 starting the 2015 World Cruise.

Here are the last 3 journaling pages at the front of World Cruise 2015:

World Cruise Page 7 By Henri Jean

World Cruise Page 8 By Henri Jean

World Cruise Page 9 By Henri Jean

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

World Cruise Page 10 - Santa Marta, Colombia By Henri Jean

World Cruise Page 11 - Santa Marta, Colombia By Henri Jean

World Cruise Page 12 - Santa Marta, Colombia By Henri Jean

World Cruise Page 13 - Santa Marta, Colombia By Henri Jean

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

hello and good morning

well today we are have a apt with a builder to see how much it will cost to build a house. tomorrow I am going to a scrapbook class. I can't wait for my parents to come out next Saturday. I be busy when they are here and be head back with them. I can't Waite to see some of my friends and my sister that move to az.

Expert

Henri, wow, what a fabulous holiday you have had and the digital layouts are wonderful. I have to go to work shortly, but fully intend to come back and read all your stories.
Danielle, that is so exciting to be starting on the plans for your house, and have a safe trip back with your Mum.
I posted the layout I re-did (for the second time) into my gallery, and I wanted to show you gals, but I can't figure out how to add it into this thread....

Edited by christiscraps61 on 05-09-15 12:26 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to mrsdriver5

sunset By Southern Lady

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

Hi dear friends I am going to be working on my heritage page tonight I need to read all of your posts I am using my fav paper lines & artist It is a pic of my sweet aunt Betty as a baby & her birth announcement they mailed to people in 1919 I am looking at the fabulous pages of that line here in our gallery & I am trying to narrow it down to one that will work

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I found this page that I love I sure hope it looks good with the photo

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to anda11

I can't wait to see your new page Linda. Sounds like it will be perfect. You do a great job with the heritage photos and memorabilia!

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

That is very sweet Henri I can't wait to see it either I am lifting pretty much but a few changes

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

good afternoon guys i know I need to read posts. The last couple days have been so hard for Ang & us. She had to pick up remains she is devastated (we are too) She was here last night. I have been working on my page to keep from thinking about it.
The page I am lifting has ribbons & I could not find all of my pink ribbons. Then I remembered I had put them in a bin of stuff I had bought or had to use on the sweet pink rose dance page I started
I need reprints lots of times cause they are turning colors or darkening but I am going to use the original & swap out the pic later. It is easy to do I need to see what I want for the dance page 1st so I am working on the dance page right now

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to anda11

I'm sorry you are having a difficult time Linda.

Keep scrapping - its a good distraction when things are upsetting.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

World Cruise Page 14 By Henri Jean

LauraLee444
Tenant
LauraLee444

Yep, working on swaps and on the sketch challenge! It's been a long long time since I have been here!

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to LauraLee444

I just got back from my scrapbook class.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

Taking a break. I got 14 pages of Israel done and emotions are high. It was so life-changing for me. Been doing a lot of research on places and also pulling scriptures to go with them - Israel is turning out to be a very personal part of the scrapbook for me. I knew it would be but didn't realize how much of myself I would be putting into it - if that makes sense.

I just finished Garden of Gethsemane and moving on to the Upper Room where the Last Supper was held.

When we got to Jerusalem I handed Bill my camera and told him he had to take all the pictures - I wanted to experience Israel without having to think about taking pictures. He followed me around like paparazzi taking pictures.

I felt funny being in pictures of these Holy sites and had planned to delete the ones with me in them but now I' glad I have them. It helps me remember how I felt.

bonprof
Queen
bonprof
In response to anda11

Thinking of you Linda and sending hugs and prayers!!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to bonprof

World Cruise Page 15 By Henri Jean

World Cruise Page 16 By Henri Jean

World Cruise Page 17 By Henri Jean

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

World Cruise Page 18 By Henri Jean

World Cruise Page 19 By Henri Jean

World Cruise Page 20 By Henri Jean

World Cruise Page 21 By Henri Jean

andrea m
Mayor
andrea m

hi henry nice to see you back.

Linda big hugs to you.

andrea m
Mayor
andrea m
In response to andrea m

here is the card i made for my mom.

mothers day By Andrea M

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to anda11

here is something I made at my scrapbook class

photo book By Southern Lady

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

World Cruise Page 22 By Henri Jean

World Cruise Page 23 By Henri Jean

World Cruise Page 24 By Henri Jean

World Cruise Page 25 By Henri Jean

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

World Cruise Page 26 - Equator certificates By Henri Jean

World Cruise Page 27 By Henri Jean

World Cruise Page 28 Nuka Hiva By Henri Jean

World Cruise Page 29 Nuka Hiva By Henri Jean

liljenny1
Diva
liljenny1
In response to anda11

I felt like I did a few things this week. I did more organizing this week then anything.

Monday is going to be a busy day for me at my scrap table. As I need to get the food cards all cut and glued together for my sisters baby shower. And also make her the mom ribbon and also make the monkey heads for all the cloths pins for the cloths pin game. I have lots to do and not enough time.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to liljenny1

dog groom By Southern Lady

ensundby
New Kid On the Block
ensundby

Hello! I'm a newbie here!
I have been organizing like crazy all week!
I decided to make up a scrapbook with all of our old family photos that are sitting in a box still in the frames. I have my faves up on the wall. I think it will be a fun way to keep those memories alive!
I'm still trying to decide what size pages I want to put them on...

Expert
In response to ensundby

I only did one project this week, a card for my Dad's birthday. Birthday card for my Dad By Christiscraps61

Welcome ensundby, you will love it here.
Danielle, love your layout!

Edited by christiscraps61 on 05-15-15 02:43 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

Welcome ensundby

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

just checking in - home from the business trip but busy busy busy getting that spare bedroom organizing for my Mom's trip. We are going through every single thing in the room (it is where my scrapbook stuff is stored and a few other things) so it needs it.

looks like everyone has been having fun and welcome to the new members!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

World Cruise Page 30 By Henri Jean

World Cruise Page 31 By Henri Jean

World Cruise Page 32 By Henri Jean

World Cruise Page 33 By Henri Jean

Expert

Hi Ladies, tonight I started on a mini canvas on an easel for my scrap room. The background is still drying, so I will do some more on it tomorrow after work.
I really wish I could get focused on doing some layouts though, I seem to always be getting side-tracked with other things.
Henri I am really enjoying all your travel layouts, thanks for sharing!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

Thank you. I'm trying to limit my posts to about 4 a day because so many of them have so much journaling. I don't want to overwhelm anyone.

I have Tahiti ready to post and then Bore Bora - just need to do final proofing and tweaking of Bore Bora. Then I post the pages here and download them to Shutterfly.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

Duplicate post - sorry.

Sewflake
Governor
Sewflake

Morning, Henri Jean says she is having trouble posting to this thread and she is not ignoring all the questions. I can see all of your layouts Henri Jean but if you are posting comments to this site, nothing has shown up since the 10th. Only see layouts which are gorgeous!!! Looks like another fun adventure!!

Sewflake
Governor
Sewflake
In response to Sewflake

Well it looks like it is showing up, found hers as soon as I posted!! Must be a delay of some sort maybe. Everything seems to be here!!!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to Sewflake

Hi Sharon - good to see you here!

Maybe that it is all it is. Yesterday I posted layouts to another board, then tried here - could do it, waited 5 minutes - tried again. Shut the computer down -came back, still wouldn't post. Several hours later, after coming back repeatedly and trying to post the layouts yesterday, it finally worked.

Then this morning I had to come back several times just to post a comment.

Anxious to see if this goes the first time. I now copy paste my comments to this thread so if it doesn't post, I can easily try again later.

I have commented since the 10th - don't know where those went.

Odd thing is - it is only this thread I can't get to post. Maybe it is just a delay and I'm not being patient enough!

Okay - fingers crossed that this goes through the first time.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

World Cruise Page 34 - Nuka Hiva By Henri Jean

World Cruise Page 35 - Nuka Hiva By Henri Jean

World Cruise Page 36 - Tahiti By Henri Jean

World Cruise Page 37 - Tahiti By Henri Jean

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

hello dear dear friends I am feeling a LOT better thankfully I see that there are lots of fabulous pages here & lots of posts I need to catch up on

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to liljenny1

• liljenny1 Said:
Last Night I was able to finish my layout I couldn't finish over the weekend cause I didn't have ALL my cartridges when I brought stuff over to my boyfriends house. And was able to make 4 cards last night.

This week I will be finishing up my sisters thank you cards. I can bring them to work and glue them together cause they are all set to go basically. Everything is cut out just needs to be glued.

At some point this month before her baby shower make the food cards. I am thinking they wont take to long. I can cut it all out and put them together at work

On top of all that I have my challenges to do.

Hi Jenny I am glad that you were able to get some pages done I hope that you do get to finish your sisters card & work on the other shower stuff

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to anda11

I am so glad you are feeling better Linda.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to liljenny1

• liljenny1 Said:

I was able to get some of the May card Challenges done last night

I was working on the May Sketch Card Challenge last night. The nice thing it helped with other challenges as well I need to take photos and post them this week.

I am so glad that you got some of your challenge cards done & your other challenge work

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:
here are some cards I made

sweet card By Southern Lady

sweety girl By Southern Lady

These are both adorable cards with sweet images I love the papers, buttons, flowers

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to andrea m

• andrea m Said:
hi everyone. I have not been making a whole lot of stuff that is worth sharing. I have been making several card sets for my mom. she buys them for her friends.

I have been so busy with work, the house, and kids activities. this time of year gets crazy.

Hi Andrea I am sorry that you h ave been so busy & haven't been able to work on much IT is nice that you make cards for your mom

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to liljenny1

• liljenny1 Said:
I feel like this year I have a nice stash of cards. My step mom said she would look and buy them off me if she needs them. I need to figure out a way to store them.

Maybe the photo card bins would work the best. Or get the plastic bins from the dollar store.

How does everyone store their cards?

I am glad that you finally have a nice stash of cards I normally have a stash I used to store them in these large cardboard boxes that were for cards & had dividers inside that I bought at Target
I used to sell them. I used to use individual ziplock bag for each card. we bought the bags from a wholesaler but I think you can find individual packs of different size ziplock type bags at craft stores or on line Mostly I sold the larger ones

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:
well I have all my cards in a plastic bin. I have so many cards just don't know what to do with them.

I have mine divided by category to make it easier. You can make your own divider our of cardstock or chipboard

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Henri Jean Said:
Okay - will start posting my digi layouts I did on the ship. I was just learning so they are rather amateurish but I'm learning! There is a LOT of journaling and I probably won't be particularly interesting to very many so my feelings will not be hurt at all if you don't read it. I started writing it a few days before we left on the cruise just so we will remember all that we did getting ready for the cruise!

World Cruise Page 1 By Henri Jean

World Cruise Page 2 By Henri Jean

World Cruise Page 3 By Henri Jean

World Cruise Page 4 By Henri Jean

2015 World Cruise Page 5 By Henri Jean

2015 World Cruise Page 6 By Henri Jean

These are all fabulous pages I left love on all of them I love the blue stripe paper. It looks like the sea to me. I love the way you made it look matted You sure had lots of little & big stressors before you left I love all of the pages. You two are a gorgeous couple LOve that pic how sweet one of your friend here paid for your dinner love the flowers too:)

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Ladybing Tammy Said:
Good morning!

Yes Linda my family is all in Canada except for one cousin that lives down London way (a good 6 hours away from me).

I hope everyone is well! Sounds like you had a good crop Linda!
I am hoping to do a couple more Skye layouts this weekend.

I hope that you get some of your Ske pages done hon

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Henri Jean Said:
Finished polishing 3 more journaling pages to post next. Then it starts with ports and photos. Now I'm wondering why I did all this journaling in the front!

Got Dead Sea layouts finished last night (only 4 pages) and today my focus is on Israel. So much research still to do for it. But, hopefully will finish it in the next few days. After that, there isn't too much left of this last cruise to scrap - then I can concentrate on the paper/trimmer cookbook I'm doing for my mom and starting digitally scrapping on Transylvania from the fall of 2013 and working through 2014 and that world cruise.

Can't print the 2015 until everything else is done because I have no idea what book number it is and won't know until I work my way through the pages. I put the book number on the spines to keep them in order so I can't print the ones almost completely yet. I know that Transylvania will start book 27 but there will be 6-8 books before the one I'm working on now is ready to print so I'm guessing it will be book 33-35 starting the 2015 World Cruise.

Here are the last 3 journaling pages at the front of World Cruise 2015:

World Cruise Page 7 By Henri Jean

World Cruise Page 8 By Henri Jean

World Cruise Page 9 By Henri Jean

I can't believe that you do not have much to scrap on this cruise:) how different it is from all your other trips I can see why you love the digi scrapping for these 3 more awesome pages & journaling I left love on all of them Dave & I & the kids all love trivia we always watch Jeopary & millionaire:)

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Henri Jean Said:

Henri, more incredible photos & pages I love the blue dot paper. your jewelry was awesome I left love on all of them

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:
hello and good morning

well today we are have a apt with a builder to see how much it will cost to build a house. tomorrow I am going to a scrapbook class. I can't wait for my parents to come out next Saturday. I be busy when they are here and be head back with them. I can't Waite to see some of my friends and my sister that move to az.

I hope you had fun at your class
whoohoo on seeing a builder
whoohoo on your parents coming out & the you going back with them

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• christiscraps61 Said:

Henri, wow, what a fabulous holiday you have had and the digital layouts are wonderful. I have to go to work shortly, but fully intend to come back and read all your stories.
Danielle, that is so exciting to be starting on the plans for your house, and have a safe trip back with your Mum.
I posted the layout I re-did (for the second time) into my gallery, and I wanted to show you gals, but I can't figure out how to add it into this thread....

I am sorry that I wasn't here to help you add a layout to this thread but I see that you figured it out in a later post

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to anda11

well my parents are here now. busy busy busy

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:

this is wonderful love the papers, title, flip flops what a great photo

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Henri Jean Said:
I'm sorry you are having a difficult time Linda.

Keep scrapping - its a good distraction when things are upsetting.

Thanks hon You are right about that

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Henri Jean Said:

this is perfect Henri I love all of the ways they do that

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to LauraLee444

• LauraLee444 Said:
Yep, working on swaps and on the sketch challenge! It's been a long long time since I have been here!

I am thrilled that you joining us in this thread I need to work on my challenge page

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:
I just got back from my scrapbook class.

whoohoo hope you had fun

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Henri Jean Said:
Taking a break. I got 14 pages of Israel done and emotions are high. It was so life-changing for me. Been doing a lot of research on places and also pulling scriptures to go with them - Israel is turning out to be a very personal part of the scrapbook for me. I knew it would be but didn't realize how much of myself I would be putting into it - if that makes sense.

I just finished Garden of Gethsemane and moving on to the Upper Room where the Last Supper was held.

When we got to Jerusalem I handed Bill my camera and told him he had to take all the pictures - I wanted to experience Israel without having to think about taking pictures. He followed me around like paparazzi taking pictures.

I felt funny being in pictures of these Holy sites and had planned to delete the ones with me in them but now I' glad I have them. It helps me remember how I felt.

I am glad you are taking a break since your emotions are high. It was good that you had him take the pics for you .

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to bonprof

• bonprof Said:
Thinking of you Linda and sending hugs and prayers!!

Thanks hon

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Henri Jean Said:

these pics are incredibe. I love the color of the papers you chose. I love the photo of you two I left love on all of them

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Henri Jean Said:

what interesting people & places I love the purple & green All of the photos are incredible. there is no other word but incredible. I left love on all of them

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to andrea m

• andrea m Said:
hi henry nice to see you back.

Linda big hugs to you.

Thanks hon :

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to andrea m

• andrea m Said:
here is the card i made for my mom.

mothers day By Andrea M

this is so sweet I love the cute image & the design, the papers,flowers, heart pearls great coloring

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:
here is something I made at my scrapbook class

photo book By Southern Lady

that i s fabulous Danielle love the color, metal & tie

liljenny1
Diva
liljenny1
In response to ensundby

• ensundby Said:
Hello! I'm a newbie here!
I have been organizing like crazy all week!
I decided to make up a scrapbook with all of our old family photos that are sitting in a box still in the frames. I have my faves up on the wall. I think it will be a fun way to keep those memories alive!
I'm still trying to decide what size pages I want to put them on...

Welcome to SB. Hope you can find lots of ideas to use for those old family photos.

liljenny1
Diva
liljenny1
In response to liljenny1

My to do list keeps growing and most of it is for my sisters baby shower and what all still needs to be done and made.

Monkey faces for the Cloths Pin Game
Baby Gender Game
Her Mom Ribbon for her shirt
I think I need to make a few more thank you cards
Find Balloons (now only if I could pick them up tomorrow and they would be fine till Friday lol).

Expert
In response to liljenny1

Mini Canvas By Christiscraps61
This is a mini canvas I made for my scraproom.
I am hoping to get to a couple of layouts this week from a holiday in 2008.
Hope everyone is having a great week.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

Hi guys I still have some posts to read yet I just pulled out my heritage page I am working on that

mrsdriver5
Diva
mrsdriver5
In response to anda11

I'm anxious to see your heritage page when you're finished, Linda. You always do such wonderful pages. Since I know you've wanted to work on the heritage for quite some time, I'm sure it will turn out even more "wonderfuller" :>)

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to mrsdriver5

That is so sweet to say Judy I am so glad that you are checking us out here I miss you I hope that you & your family are doing ok

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics