Username Post: Anybody working on anything this weekend & week?        (Topic#1576699)
anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I have some of the stuff printed so cute (bessie pease gutmann baby pics that I had on Pinterest to go with the ones of her in this line of paper I have lots of parts of my page figured out I am really loving it more now

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to Henri Jean

• Henri Jean Said:

These page are more fabulous stories by you I love the background papers & the the matting. I love all the photos Congrats on Bill finding so many plates I left love on all of the pages

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Henri Jean Said:

More awesome pages & stories. I love the backgrounds & awesome photos I left love on each page

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to liljenny1

• liljenny1 Said:
I felt like I did a few things this week. I did more organizing this week then anything.

Monday is going to be a busy day for me at my scrap table. As I need to get the food cards all cut and glued together for my sisters baby shower. And also make her the mom ribbon and also make the monkey heads for all the cloths pins for the cloths pin game. I have lots to do and not enough time.

I am glad that you feel like you did get some stuff done this week
I hope that you do get everything done soon so you do not have to worry about it

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to southern lady

• southern lady Said:

what an adorable page about your adorable sweet dogs I love the cuts Danielle:)

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to ensundby

• ensundby Said:
Hello! I'm a newbie here!
I have been organizing like crazy all week!
I decided to make up a scrapbook with all of our old family photos that are sitting in a box still in the frames. I have my faves up on the wall. I think it will be a fun way to keep those memories alive!
I'm still trying to decide what size pages I want to put them on...

I am so sorry that I have not been here much I am thrilled that you are joining us in this thread

If you are getting ready to scrapbook your family photos I have a monthly challenge here for heritage photos . It is 1970s photos & before I would love to have you join us in that challenge it is free. I have lots of suggestions but you do not need to do them. You scrap what ever you choose Some of our people are making heritage albums for their family for their mother or kids Let me know if you are interested.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to christiscraps61

• christiscraps61 Said:
I only did one project this week, a card for my Dad's birthday. Birthday card for my Dad By Christiscraps61

Welcome ensundby, you will love it here.
Danielle, love your layout!

Love this card what a great train image & love the background paper & the way you raised the happy birthday

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to Ladybing Tammy

• Ladybing Tammy Said:
just checking in - home from the business trip but busy busy busy getting that spare bedroom organizing for my Mom's trip. We are going through every single thing in the room (it is where my scrapbook stuff is stored and a few other things) so it needs it.

looks like everyone has been having fun and welcome to the new members!

I am so excited that your mom is coming to visit Have fun

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Henri Jean Said:

I always love your witty stories & journaling These photos are gorgeous & incredible. I love the way you arranged them I still love the blue stripe I left love on all of them

Edited by anda11 on 05-20-15 04:58 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• christiscraps61 Said:
Hi Ladies, tonight I started on a mini canvas on an easel for my scrap room. The background is still drying, so I will do some more on it tomorrow after work.
I really wish I could get focused on doing some layouts though, I seem to always be getting side-tracked with other things.
Henri I am really enjoying all your travel layouts, thanks for sharing!

I am sorry that you do not get to work as much Your canvas sure sounds like fun to do I have never made one but I do want to sometime

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Henri Jean Said:
Thank you. I'm trying to limit my posts to about 4 a day because so many of them have so much journaling. I don't want to overwhelm anyone.

I have Tahiti ready to post and then Bore Bora - just need to do final proofing and tweaking of Bore Bora. Then I post the pages here and download them to Shutterfly.

I never care about limits of posting

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to Sewflake

• Sewflake Said:
Well it looks like it is showing up, found hers as soon as I posted!! Must be a delay of some sort maybe. Everything seems to be here!!!

HI Sharon I am so glad you are checking us out in this thread We would be thrilled if you stay

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Henri Jean Said:
Hi Sharon - good to see you here!

Maybe that it is all it is. Yesterday I posted layouts to another board, then tried here - could do it, waited 5 minutes - tried again. Shut the computer down -came back, still wouldn't post. Several hours later, after coming back repeatedly and trying to post the layouts yesterday, it finally worked.

Then this morning I had to come back several times just to post a comment.

Anxious to see if this goes the first time. I now copy paste my comments to this thread so if it doesn't post, I can easily try again later.

I have commented since the 10th - don't know where those went.

Odd thing is - it is only this thread I can't get to post. Maybe it is just a delay and I'm not being patient enough!

Okay - fingers crossed that this goes through the first time.

I am sorry that you are having problems posting in this thread hon

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Henri Jean Said:

These flowers are gorgeous I love all of the backgrounds. How sweet of Bill to remember the flowers every year I left love on each page:)

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Henri Jean Said:
I am so glad you are feeling better Linda.

Thanks hon

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:
well my parents are here now. busy busy busy

WHOOHOO Have fun

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to liljenny1

• liljenny1 Said:
My to do list keeps growing and most of it is for my sisters baby shower and what all still needs to be done and made.

Monkey faces for the Cloths Pin Game
Baby Gender Game
Her Mom Ribbon for her shirt
I think I need to make a few more thank you cards
Find Balloons (now only if I could pick them up tomorrow and they would be fine till Friday lol).

I sure hope that your lists starts getting smaller instead of bigger

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• christiscraps61 Said:
Mini Canvas By Christiscraps61
This is a mini canvas I made for my scraproom.
I am hoping to get to a couple of layouts this week from a holiday in 2008.
Hope everyone is having a great week.

This is gorgeous I love the color & the roses, the swirl, leaves, butterfly & die My scrap room is going to be pink roses I am saving this

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

whoohoo I am ACU

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to anda11

Monday night we decided to go to California and packed until 3:30AM. Got on a plane Tuesday morning and were here by Tuesday afternoon. Having a great time. Don't know how long we will stay.

I will try to add a few layouts while we are here:

World Cruise Page 38 By Henri Jean

World Cruise Page 39 By Henri Jean

World Cruise Page 40 - Bora Bora By Henri Jean

World Cruise Page 41 - Bora Bora By Henri Jean

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Henri Jean Said:
Monday night we decided to go to California and packed until 3:30AM. Got on a plane Tuesday morning and were here by Tuesday afternoon. Having a great time. Don't know how long we will stay.

I will try to add a few layouts while we are here:

World Cruise Page 38 By Henri Jean

World Cruise Page 39 By Henri Jean

World Cruise Page 40 - Bora Bora By Henri Jean

World Cruise Page 41 - Bora Bora By Henri Jean

You have a fabulous time In California These are more amazing pages & photos I love the backgrounds & dies I can see why you love Bora Bora..it is gorgeous Bill looks so cute with his birthday cake You are right.. it has to be wonderful to be on a fab trip during your birthday I left love on all of your pages.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I am going to work on my page again

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I think I have my page figured out. It is sitting ready to adhere but I need to find something to journal on

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I am adhering my page

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to anda11

well we found a house we all love. the land we where look at first we all like it 11/2 acrs so it big but got a good view of the mountains. so today we are going to price everything from the builder and the land. on the land we have to get a well. so we will see what happens. then tonight going out to dinner in are big city. tomorrow have to leave here early in the morning.

liljenny1
Diva
liljenny1

I got most of the stuff done that I needed to do for my sisters baby shower.

There is a few odds and ends I need to "polish" up but other then that it is taken care of Go me.

Besides that, I don't know if I will get any scrapbooking done today or this weekend way to much going on with the baby showers and my sister being in town.

Well I will have a weekend of scrapbooking at the end of the month cause the boyfriend is going up north. I would ask to go up with them and would scrap there while they go out fishing but I don't know how well that would work out.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to liljenny1

World Cruise Page 42 By Henri Jean

World Cruise Page 43 By Henri Jean

World Cruise Page 44 By Henri Jean

World Cruise Page 45 By Henri Jean

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:
well we found a house we all love. the land we where look at first we all like it 11/2 acrs so it big but got a good view of the mountains. so today we are going to price everything from the builder and the land. on the land we have to get a well. so we will see what happens. then tonight going out to dinner in are big city. tomorrow have to leave here early in the morning.

WHOOHOO That sounds awesome I sure hope that things work out so you can do it It sounds like a great place to buy It would be great if you could see the mountains from your house Have fun when you there

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to liljenny1

• liljenny1 Said:
I got most of the stuff done that I needed to do for my sisters baby shower.

There is a few odds and ends I need to "polish" up but other then that it is taken care of Go me.

Besides that, I don't know if I will get any scrapbooking done today or this weekend way to much going on with the baby showers and my sister being in town.

Well I will have a weekend of scrapbooking at the end of the month cause the boyfriend is going up north. I would ask to go up with them and would scrap there while they go out fishing but I don't know how well that would work out.

That is great that you almost have the shower done Enjoy this time with your sister It is great that you will scrap all weekend at the end of the month whether it is with him or at home

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Henri Jean Said:

These pages are all awesome with amazing photos I love the I love bora bora in the water:) I think the colors you chose were perfect for these pics I loved the sky pic too I left you love on all of them

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I only have part of it adhered I fell sleep in my chair this afternoon

Edited by anda11 on 05-21-15 07:08 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

good friday morning dear friends I was pinning lots today & while I was pinning I found a printable baby shower thing Part of it was a piece of white paper that is outlined in pink & had pink lines on it to write on & a pink antique baby buggy at the bottom I was wanting to find something baby to use as a journal box I hadn't even searched yet I think it is perfect

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to anda11

That sounds so cute Linda! Good find!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

World Cruise Page 46 By Henri Jean

World Cruise Page 47 By Henri Jean

World Cruise Page 48 By Henri Jean

World Cruise Page 49 By Henri Jean

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Henri Jean Said:
That sounds so cute Linda! Good find!

It was cute

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Henri Jean Said:

more fabulous photos & funny stories I love the red white & blue background with all the borders.. love the mats too I left love on each of your pages

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I worked on my page today I really love it. I am trying to figure out if I want more ribbon or not. I have part of my page adhered

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to anda11

World Cruise Page 50 By Henri Jean

World Cruise Page 51 By Henri Jean

World Cruise Page 52 Tonga By Henri Jean

World Cruise Page 53 Tonga By Henri Jean

liljenny1
Diva
liljenny1

Well today my sister and I are going to scrapbook together. I am super excited. I went out and bought a lot of the prepackage layouts for her since she has NEVER scrapbooked before I figured that would be a great way for her to get into scrapbooking and if she wants to take some of the packs home she is welcome to The only reason why I bought them was for her. And whatever is left I can put them together for a later time

This weekend, I wont be going up north with the boys, but will be scrapbooking all weekend at home. But that is okay, I figured I will get a lot more done at home then up at the cabin cause I will have everything I need at my finger tips.

I will be finishing up the last of the May Challenges I need to do and work on my sj.com challenges.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to anda11

World Cruise Page 58 Tonga By Henri Jean

World Cruise Page 59 Tonga By Henri Jean

World Cruise Page 60 Tonga By Henri Jean

World Cruise Page 61 Tonga By Henri Jean

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

I am working on my page I am playing with titles & then I hope to adhere the rest

Expert
In response to anda11

I finally got those two layouts from our holiday in 2008 done this morning. Very simple, but I am happy with them.
Made a huge mess though so I guess I will be cleaning that up after lunch!
I bought a magazine today with a embossing folder and stamp set included, so I will probably have a play with that this afternoon.

Sewflake
Governor
Sewflake

Linda I went back to the very first entry to this current thread to see how it all started. I was just curious and this might not even be the original "What are you working on" thread. That was back in 2012 and you had your house on the market.......... I did not read thru to today to find out how well the adjustment went. I would imagine there have been may ups and downs, hopefully you love your new home.

I am starting my wedding album with plans to have it done for our 50th anniversary coming up in a couple of years. A few of us gals were talking about wedding albums in another thread and I thought it was about time to get mine started!! A wedding and heritage album all in one!

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to Sewflake

Hi guys, I still need to read all the posts & the great layouts I woke up with a headache but it is a bit better now. I still have part of my lo t o adhere. I hope that I can do that today.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to anda11

Sharon, you do such beautiful pages, I can't wait to see your wedding/heritage album as you get pages done. I know it will be wonderful!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

World Cruise Page 62 Tonga By Henri Jean

World Cruise Page 63 Tonga By Henri Jean

World Cruise Page 64 Tonga By Henri Jean

World Cruise Page 65 Tonga By Henri Jean

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

I finally finished it I really love it. It is not a good pic though

Baby Betty in a drawer Heritage Challenge May lift of Abbygirl By Anda11

Expert
In response to anda11

This layout is so pretty and cute. I love all the doilies and vintage pictures and that baby carriage you created is awesome!

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

Hello
Still in Cali head back friday

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

Greetings from Hawaii - don't know how much longer we will be here but I think we will be looking for a flight home soon.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

World Cruise Page 66 By Henri Jean

World Cruise Page 67 By Henri Jean

World Cruise Page 68 Tonga By Henri Jean

World Cruise Page 69 Last page of Tonga By Henri Jean

Expert

Henri, I am so enjoying reading about your cruise.....I must ask, does Bill display all his licence plates? My DH would love a collection like that in his shed/man cave. He only has a couple

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

No way! He has over a million! Or close to it. His personal collection is US occupied in other countries like Germany but those are in boxes - I've never seen them. They are expensive so he rarely adds to them - they are in the shed at one of our rental houses.

He has a 2,800 sq Ft shed (2 floors of 1,400 each) for his license plates which is in the backyard of one of our rental properties where we used to live. They are in boxes by state or country. People actually come from overseas and buy them for their businesses that sell them. Bill is basically a wholesaler.

Here in Hawaii he sells to Dole Pineapple plantation and a lot of other business all over the North Shore and Waikiki. We have made deliveries the whole time we have been here. Someone else makes the deliveries when we aren't here.

Sometimes there will be 6 or 8 collectors shopping in our plate shed and a lot of people buy from him in bulk and sell them on eBay.

In our guest house I have started to put up a few I've picked up from our travels - my favorite is one from Yap, Micronesia with the stone money on it. However, those have to be in mint condition before I put them in the guest house.

I also pick up beach license plates for our guest house - whale tails and things like that when we are at one of the license plate conventions.

His shed had rafters on the first floor and those are covered with some of his favorite plates as well as vanity plates for the family. He has "Bill". "Uncle Bill". Bill D" "Wild Bill" "William" and plates with the names of every member of the family that he has picked up at various places. He even found one with "HENRI" on it and its in the rafters - I don't remember which state it is from.

One time he bought 2 big 18-wheeler tractor-trailer loads (125,000 plates) from Wyoming but that was about 10 years ago and he only has about 5,000 of those left. When we were in St. Marten last year we went to the DMV and they sold us 2,300 and we still have quite a few of those left.

We had over 55,000 here in Hawaii and every one of them sold so now we are scrambling for more!

Twice we have sent about 10,000 plates to Japan to a guy with a souvenir place and he even shipped 8,000 to Holland once!

If there are any in particular that your husband is looking for let me know and I'll see if we have them when we get home and send them to you. Bill really enjoys the license plates!

We do very few European plates because they don't have graphics, or even the country written out - they are just long plates with numbers. I think we have Iceland, Greenland, South Africa and a few others we picked up on travels but most of ours are US and islands with pretty plates like American Samoa and Guam.

What is odd is that with about a million plates, there are a lot of other collectors with much larger collections. His collection is small by comparison to some of the collections of his friends!

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

Well I get back home I have a lot scrapbook.

Expert

Henri, oh wow! I didn't know it was a business of Bills, I just imagined him decorating the walls of his shed with licience plates
My DH just has a couple of novelty ones, "Mancave" and "No Girls Allowed" type ones, and whilst he would admire a shed with walls covered with them (like my brothers shed ) he says it isn't something he would strive to create with our limited space. But you should have seen his face when I told him how many Bill has, and that some collectors have more.
I would love to buy him, for a present, a 1967 Chevy Impala plate....a "Supernatural" one.
That is his favourite TV show and favourite car. I have seen a picture of a novelty one that has the letters and numbers on it, but also says at the top "driver picks the music"
and "shotgun shuts his cakehole" along the bottom.
He would love it!!!!
I don't know if it was real or just a mock up someone created with their computer.
If you ever come across one like that I would be very keen to buy it from you.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

I'm not familiar with the novelty plates like this - never seen one. Bill just deals with the real state-issued plates and the only souvenir ones we deal with are Hawaii and New York - New York is identical to an earlier real issued plate and Hawaii is similar to the current ones but there are several differences.

Should be some like you described on eBay - I've never heard of them. Sounds cute though.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

Just checked eBay. Type in "shotgun shuts his cakehole" and there are several items that come up with this one it that say supernatural.

The bottom item right now is a license plate frame but there are decals and bumper stickers and keychain as well as other items. If you watch eBay I'm sure a license plate with this slogan or saying will come up because there are so many other items.

I've never heard this expression before so it is new to me.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

World Cruise - Page 70 Auckland, New Zealand By Henri Jean

World Cruise - Page 71 Auckland, New Zealand By Henri Jean

World Cruise - Page 72 Auckland, New Zealand By Henri Jean

World Cruise - Page 73 Auckland, New Zealand By Henri Jean

Expert

Thanks Henri, I didn't think of ebay

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

hello I am back from my vacation. now need to scrapbook it. but need to buy some ink for the printer

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

well hello

well I had a nice time when I parents where out here look at the land and builder. I think we are going to look more maybe at house. my husband saw a house that look nice and went to look inside of the house took a few pic. it close to the river and it is in a community area where you pay hoh but there a ramp for your boats and nice park walk. this guy that trying to sell his house has cancer so he want to sell it and move to the city. But I need to go check it out and see the inside. where this house is at look like a lot of people that have a lot of money. but we are going to keep look for house. My dad use to work for a water company and he knows a lot about water. so the water not great here because of the farmers. so we left here Friday and head to Vegas and stay in a condo at the palms that my mom got from work. so it was really modern room. so we get to the room and relax. oh we found out that there was a earth quake in Vegas but we where on the road probably in Utah when it happen. so we then went to forum shop at Caesars. They had a free bus that took you there. so me and my mom went there because I want to go to this place call Lush. Then the next morning woke up and got dress and went to the casion and play some slots and other games. Then we meet my friend and her husband for breakfast and talk a lot. We got are stuff out of the room and head to bull head Az where my sister and her boyfriend are live in a rental house. so we get there I feel little bad have a headache. so I lay in my sister room. I didn't eat anything for dinner that my mom and sister made I had some watermelon then I went back to my sister room and lay down and sleep little and then my mom woke me up and went in the car I lay in the car. So the next day we didn't do much I felt better. Monday we did some shopping. my mom bought me some albums I need . then we went to macys and my mom bought me some Capri pants. Saturday I meet on of my friend at a place where we where going to eat. got to talk to her for awhile. Then after lunch we went to my grandma house and she show us some pic from her trip to Hawaii with one of my cousin. Then after that we stop to the place where I bought my wedding ring to have them look at it and get it clean. Sunday didn't do much just hang around the house. Tuesday I went with my dad to take the car to get a oil change. I had a gift card for inn-out so we use that for lunch. that is my fav place. Wednesday I went for a walk up in the mountains with my dad and the dogs. Thursday didn't do much my mom came home early that way I could get my ticket. then we pack my stuff up. Friday was the day I was fly back home. so we got to the airport with my mom and dad. they said good by and I went to the check point. then I talk to my mom on the cell phone to make sure I got to the place. so then I got on the plane and I got the window seat. there where to ladies sit by me they where nice talk to me. the one ladie he husband works for southwest and he is a pilot. she was nice lady. so we get to Oakland. so all the people got off that where leave. both ladies got off. then we got the other people going to salt lake. they where both full flights. I have never been to Oakland. I think I saw the golden gate bridge when we left. so then we got to salt city and I got off and walk to where it say baggie claim and saw my husband. I got my bags and call my mom to tell her I got there. My husband got are car oil change and new tires on my car in salt lake city. So I had a nice trip took lots of pic and put them on my Facebook page.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

World Cruise - Page 74 - Auckland, New Zealand By Henri Jean

World Cruise - Page 75 - Auckland, New Zealand By Henri Jean

World Cruise - Page 76 - Auckland, New Zealand By Henri Jean

World Cruise - Page 77 - Auckland, New Zealand By Henri Jean

Vintageivy
Veteran
Vintageivy

This time of year I usually do not get to scrap much due to a very busy schedule but some how today I got some time and worked on a bunch of vacation layouts from a Virginia trip there last summer. It was so great to be able to scrapbook....I haven't had the chance to do it recently and forgot how much I LOVE it!
P.S. Last weekend I got to go to a Hobby Lobby store for the first time. I can definitely see why people love that store...what don't they have in there?!!

andrea m
Mayor
andrea m
In response to Vintageivy

Hi everyone just stopping in to say hi.

I have not been working on a lot just a few cards here and there.

Henri i love looking at your los. The pictures are amazing and it is a treat to get to see your adventures.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to andrea m

Thank you Andrea. This is the first time I did them as I went along. I got up to Israel which was the end of the cruise. Then at the end we had a port every day and I held off scrapping them because I wanted to do a lot of online research for Israel.

Almost finished with Israel and then the last ports will go quickly.

Still have so much older stuff to do! I bought a portable scanner and that really helped me get pages done as we went along on the ship!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

World Cruise Page 78 - Auckland, New Zealand By Henri Jean

World Cruise Page 79 - Auckland, New Zealand By Henri Jean

World Cruise Page 80 - Waitangi (Bay of Islands, New Zealand By Henri Jean

World Cruise Page 81 - Waitangi (Bay of Islands, New Zealand By Henri Jean

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

World Cruise Page 82 WSaitanga, New Zealand (Bay of Islands) By Henri Jean

World Cruise Page 83 Waitanga, New Zealand (Bay of Islands) By Henri Jean

As a note for the two pages above - no photos are allowed in the caves as the flash is upsetting to the glowworms. However, they sold postcards in the gift shop so we bought 4 of the cards and scanned them - the photos inside the caves on these 2 glowworms pages are scanned post cards.

Next two pages are of a toilet that is supposedly famous. Mostly it was weird.

Word Cruise Page 84 - Wiatanga, New Zealand (Bay of Islands) By Henri Jean

Word Cruise Page 85 - Wiatanga, New Zealand (Bay of Islands) By Henri Jean

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

hello dear friends, I want to apologize for not being here & reading all the posts & all the glorious pages . I fell last week.. thankfully no breaks or sprains but I was sore & could not be online very much. Then this week I fell again ..thankfully no sprains or breaks but I have been so sore. It hurt to sit even in the soft recliner. I was having spasms too. I am sorry that I have not been here

DEAR HENRI I have not looked at all of your pages either

I am kinda scared because there was no reason to fall.. dry floor no thing to trip on, no lightheadedness or dizzyness. my daughter had a gene test last month for the huntingtons so she would not have a baby if she has it. she was talking about my falling cause that is a symptom. (I knew but thought it was when they were far along but it is all the time. They sure have a lot more symptoms than when my mom died of it in 96. I have 4 or 5 of them & some of them are more recent to me. I am not going to worry or think about it That would make me feel bad all the time I never got the test in the 90s because the dr said..would you do anything different in your life ? I already had kids & I would worry about it if I knew. my mom had a mild case thankfully.... my brother had a worse case but he was able to work until he was 60s. His son has a worse case. He has not been able to care for himself since his 30s.
I do worry about falling but I am now going to not think about it anymore

Expert
In response to anda11

Linda, I am so sorry to hear about your falls.
Sending you big ((((hugs)))) and will be keeping you in my thoughts.
I admire your strength.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

I'm so sorry Linda! That is really frightening knowing you fall easily. I am clumsy and trip a lot and have now gotten very conscious of where to put my feet - or at least I try.

I understand now wanting to do the tests.

It may be nothing - there may be good reasons why you lost your balance for a moment!

Just live you life to the fullest and keep doing what you are doing. I agree with you!

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

Linda, I am so sorry to hear about your falls.

well I am so sore today my hole body.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

Vegas By Southern Lady

Vegas vacation By Southern Lady

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

World Cruise Page 86 Waitanga, New Zealand (Bay of Islands) By Henri Jean

World Cruise Page 87 Waitanga, New Zealand (Bay of Islands By Henri Jean

World Cruise Page 88 Waitanga, New Zealand (Bay of Islands By Henri Jean

World Cruise Page 89 Waitanga, New Zealand (Bay of Islands By Henri Jean

Joanie R
Guru
Joanie R
In response to anda11

Sorry to hear about your setbacks. I hope you feel better soon!

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to Joanie R

hi guys I am feeling much better. I am still very sore but I am able to sit at my desk I still need to read all of the posts . I have figured out which fathers day card I am making. I found a bunch here & on pinterest I am going to buy it at the silh. store I put the inside of a card I had finished ( long ago)tonight & it felt pretty good to do it but I am sore but. but not too bad

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to anda11

Please take it easy Linda! You've had a rough time - don't want to see you do too much. Just take it one day at a time and get feeling all the way better!

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

thanks hon I do not want to make it worse.. you are right It feels so good to be able to do something even if it is small thank for the thoughts henri

Expert
In response to anda11

Glad to hear you are feeling better Linda.
Danielle, glad to hear you had a nice time with your Mum, I love the layout of the two of you with the pretty flowers.
Henri, still enjoying reading about your travels, hope you keep them coming!
I have spent some time last night and this morning doing a layout of my Mum when she was a young girl.
I must confess that it is a scraplift of a scraplift of a Gabrielle Pollacco layout.
My friend created a layout after watching one of Gabrielle's youtube video tutorials, and then I scraplifted her (my friends') layout!
I do love Gabrielles' work! I had a lot of fun making it.
Sometime over the week-end I must make a card to send off for my nieces' 18th birthday.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

World Cruise Page 90 - Sydney, Australia By Henri Jean

World Cruise Page 91 - Sydney, Australia By Henri Jean

World Cruise Page 92 - Sydney, Australia By Henri Jean

World Cruise Page 93 - Sydney, Australia By Henri Jean

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

World Cruise Page 90 - Sydney, Australia By Henri Jean

World Cruise Page 91 - Sydney, Australia By Henri Jean

World Cruise Page 92 - Sydney, Australia By Henri Jean

World Cruise Page 93 - Sydney, Australia By Henri Jean

Expert

Henri, I am guessing (maybe wrongly) from your journaling, that you don't have Tim Tams in the US ????
Aren't they great
So many varieties these days, but I do still love the original one.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

We had never heard of Tim Tams until we were in Australia! Wish we had them in the US - they are awesome.

We discovered the mint cookies by the same company - can't think of the name of them and those are our very favorite. They are like the Girl Scout thin mints on steroids - so much better! Just can't think of the name of them.

Expert

Is it the Arnotts Mint Slice? They are awesome too
But I simply must know......have you tried our Vegemite?????

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

well my neck is killing me right now. I wish it would go away

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

Hey Danielle, I just sent you a pm. I just made a post about the silhouette.. They had an update last year...did you do it? If you didn't.. we will not be able to use the store after the 22. I have instructions I can send u.

I just read the email. you may still use the older one but you will need to get a patch so I will send you another pm with the blog to get the patch or the update.

Edited by anda11 on 06-12-15 07:19 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

btt

shygypsy
Resident
shygypsy
In response to anda11

bump....so this thread is hopefully on the top of all the spam postings...

I am hoping to have a chance to organize my supplies and try out my silhouette. Since I don't have a craft room/studio, things are scattered and it makes it hard to find anything.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to shygypsy

It is the Arnett's Mint Slice.

I've tried the Vegemite but only a small nibble. I think it is a very acquired taste!

bonprof
Queen
bonprof

Linda, hope you are feeling good today!

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to bonprof

well my neck still hurts me. I finish all my layouts now need to take pic of them

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

Hey guys I am feeling much better but I have to be careful cause it I am sore & I can make myself sore. I am THRILLED that I was able to do the fathers day card that I got at the Cameo store

Worlds greatest pop fathers day card from Cameo store By Anda11

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to anda11

• anda11 Said:
Hey guys I am feeling much better but I have to be careful cause it I am sore & I can make myself sore. I am THRILLED that I was able to do the fathers day card that I got at the Cameo store

Worlds greatest pop fathers day card from Cameo store By Anda11

that is a cute card

Expert

Danielle, I am sorry to hear about your neck , hope it is feeling better today. I have a lot of neck pain sometimes too, and it is very restricting and annoying.

Expert
In response to anda11

Glad you are feeling better Linda

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

World Cruise - Page 94 - Sydney, Australia By Henri Jean

World Cruise - Page 95 - Sydney, Australia By Henri Jean

World Cruise - Page 96 - Melbourne, Australia By Henri Jean

World Cruise - Page 97 - Melboujrne, Australia By Henri Jean

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

thanks hon It was fun to make

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• christiscraps61 Said:
Glad you are feeling better Linda

Thanks hon I am too

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:
well my neck still hurts me. I finish all my layouts now need to take pic of them

Oh hon I am so very sorry to hear about your neck It is amazing how painful a neck can be. I hope it feels better soon hon

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to bonprof

• bonprof Said:
Linda, hope you are feeling good today!

Thanks hon I am feeling lots better but I am still sore. but Ia m ok if I watch myself

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to shygypsy

• shygypsy Said:
bump....so this thread is hopefully on the top of all the spam postings...

I am hoping to have a chance to organize my supplies and try out my silhouette. Since I don't have a craft room/studio, things are scattered and it makes it hard to find anything.

Me too
I do hoe that you have a good time reorganizing That is usually fun I also hope that you do try it. If you go to you tube for video tuts on all the cameo stuff & the plus site too that I talked to you about Then it becomes easier

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics