Page 67 of 70 
Username Post: Anybody working on anything this weekend & week?        (Topic#1576699)
anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to southgirl

• southgirl Said:
Barbara is Fortunate to have someone share their craft supplies. Yes, I think a card sized paper might be the way to go.

I sort of finished a card last night . I am stumped on the sentiment.
Under the Sea By Southgirl
Under the Sea By Southgirl

thies are marvelous I love everything

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to flhomeschoolmom

• flhomeschoolmom Said:
South girl, I love that card! It's absolutely beautiful, but I'm afraid that I can't help you with the sentiment...I'm not very good with those. In fact, most of my cards just say "Get Well Soon", "Happy Birthday", "Thinking of You", etc. on the outside and are blank on the inside, lol. And the last one I made, I forgot to scan or photograph before I sealed it in the envelope.

This morning, I'm a wee bit grumpy. I got woke up by my monthly visitor and a headache to boot. When I went outside to have a cup of coffee and a cigarette, I got bit by a stray cat! I know this cat, it is has been on my property for MONTHS. It has never tried to bite or scratch anyone before, but this morning it apparently decided that my leg was breakfast!! And I truly hate to say this, but a combination of the pain of the bite and sheer reflexes resulted in me kicking the cat! I don't hit or kick animals...I truly feel bad about that...but it REALLY should not have bitten me!!!

My plans for today are to sort more scrappy/crafty stuff, make a meatloaf for dinner tonight, and work on some more cards or a journal or two...not 100% sure yet.

I hope it goes away quickly

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to Kimberly Rae Cole

• Kimberly Rae Said:
Getting started working on my Christmas cards as well as some other projects. I'm also going to a planner class at Michael's on Sunday. Pretty excited about that. I miss the fellowship of other crafters that the LSS's had. No more left in my area, so this is the closest thing.

I always love working on xmas cards I always start on them in the summer usually with a friend. we have a card crop w xmas musiic

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Kimberly Rae Said:
Getting started working on my Christmas cards as well as some other projects. I'm also going to a planner class at Michael's on Sunday. Pretty excited about that. I miss the fellowship of other crafters that the LSS's had. No more left in my area, so this is the closest thing.

I forgot to add that we only have 1 left. we did have 17 over the yrs. that makes me sad. if you still want to meet to crop...michaels & Hobby lobby let you use their classroom for free so my friend & I do that when we can

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to southgirl

• southgirl Said:
It is a shame that most LSS have closed. I was very fortunate to discover a scrapbook group at a church. We meet every second Saturday of each month. And I meet with some of them in between.

This is a good time to start your Christmas cards. I may follow your lead and do some. I have started a beach theme card and decided to toss it and do it over. I just bought a new mermaid stamp so I need to use it, lol, to justify the purchase.

flhomeschoolmom...you have a giving heart. It is sad that people throw away love (that's what our pets give us). Let them call you that "crazy cat lady" or rather "kind soul that loves cats."

hey hon...we will gladly justify the purchase for you

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to Joanie R

• Joanie R Said:
Ali - bless your heart on taking care of all those little ones. They need you!

Kimberly - good for you on starting your Christmas cards. I need to figure that out too. Have fun at your planner class!

Southgirl - we just had another LSS close in our city and it's pretty much the last one in our area. My BFF and I always went to crops there, at least one a month. Now, we have to get together at each other's homes for cropping fun!

Linda - I hope your doctors listen to you and you start feeling better soon.

thank you Joanie..I can finally say that I can finally smile again thaanakfully

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Kimberly Rae Said:
Joanie... we should have a free planner class here... I'm surprised we don't have a planner thread...

That is a good idea hon

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to Henri Jean

• Henri Jean Said:
We had a wonderful scrapbook shop at the Villages called "She Scrapbooks" - fantastic store. They even had Tim Holtz and Theresa Collins to teach classes as well as a lot of other designers. Tweety Jill was always there.

They used to hold 3 day crops 3 or 4 times a year at a local hotel in the Villages.

The scrapbook store closed but one of the partners now goes to local scrapbookstores all over central Florida and the Florida coasts to teach classes... AND... she does crops at the local hotel in the Villages 3 times a year! Just no more storefront.

Thank goodness you can still use t hem I know that you also buy so much here if you are not able to.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to southgirl

• southgirl Said:
We still have a LSS here but it only opens Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. they have crops but it is real pricey and only for one day. I guess HL and Michaels...etc. are doing them in. It is sad that more and more LSS are going away.

we had 17 but now we have 1 but MIchaels & Hobby Lobby let you use their classroom for free so my bff & I have met there before. I am so grateful to be able to do that

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to southgirl

• southgirl Said:

these are both beautiful..love the background & the colors this is a good justification for them

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to Stephanie D

• Stephanie D Said:
I am cleaning my Studio again. I have not been able to get in here in over a month and half . Its a mess and a half . I had some health stuff going on for a couple months.

Oh Stephdear friend..I am so very sorry to hear that you have been ill. i love seeing the precious baby in your avitar I hope you are able to work on something soon

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to Lutz

• Lutz Said:
I will be working on a scrapbook layout for the fair that's coming up in October. Pink, gold, and teal theme! Very pretty colors. I've started making the flowers - stamp on white paper, emboss gold, and watercolor paint pink. I'll use that to get some layers and dimension going. I have some acetate embellishments and washi tape that are gold that I can't wait to use. I still haven't decided how to really make the teal pop out. [/quot

That layout for the fair sure sounds amazing. you sure hgave lots of amazing things to add have fun

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to southgirl

• southgirl Said:
Anyone have a Scan N Cut? I think I might scan my die cuts and store them on the machine so I may resize them and use them. Anyone done that? Is this a waste of time?

no but they sure look interesting. I was watching scrapbook soup oon tv. I do have a Cameo & I am so grateful & blessed to have it..

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to southgirl

• southgirl Said:
It worked. Yahoo!!!!! I am loving this machine. If I ever learn all that it does. But the big thing is it will cut around stamps. Do the fussy cutting for me. I made 2 cards and made envelopes for them. I have done 3 layouts of Mom's pictures this week. I need to keep at it.

CONGRATS ON YOUR NEW SCRAP BUDDY I am lucky cause my cameo will do rubber stamps..clip art.. any font lots more. HAVE FUN PLAYING

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to don1

• don1 Said:
I am going to be very, very busy this long weekend searching for hotdogs and hamburgers.

hi dear friend Don thanks for checking in & always making us laugh

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to southgirl

• southgirl Said:
I got my Heartfelt Creations Under the Sea stamp so I am going to play with that this weekend. I cleaned up my work space but it needs a good old fashioned purging. How and Why do I collect all this stuff?

we all do

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to southgirl

• southgirl Said:
Are any of you planning on staying in and crafting? No fireworks, no sunburn, no traveling in a car for me. A/C is churning, my craft space is clean and I may get a layout done.

I was too sick to go but I am finally back to feeling happy thank the lord

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to don1

• don1 Said:
Getting ready to go to Scrapbook Expo on Friday.

I hope you have a BLAST Don

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to Pamper52

• Pamper52 Said:
I do not know exactly how you were put in the position to care for your husband's great Aunt who is mentally and physically challenged.

I am the mother of a 33 yr. old daughter with Down Syndrome and I can not thank you enough for helping this woman out. You must though take care of your own needs first or you will never be able to help her long term. Scrapbooking can be a great release for me.

I do not know where you live but you should be able to access care for her to give you some time off or be paid to care for her, preferably both.
Bless You
Pam

Hey Pam I am glad you are joining us here that is very very kind of you to say to Ali
do you scrapbook too? I would imagine it would give you great stress relief for you

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

hey guys I am catching up with lots of stuff I still have more love to give here & more answers but I am back to feeling happy today finally the stuff wore off :)WHOOHOOO

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to anda11

It was so good to come into the thread and see you replying to everyone! Glad you are feeling a little better.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to aquabunny

• aquabunny Said:
It was so good to come into the thread and see you replying to everyone! Glad you are feeling a little better.

Thank you dear dear freind I kept waiting to feel better. I was good but I did not feel happy yet or doid not feel like smiling but I do now I guess the pills needed a bit longer to leave.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

thank god I started looking at my heritage patriotic pages.. it made me see 800 page that are just in the heritage category.. i had huge amountsa so i categorized them before I got sick this is so much fun

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

we found our new precious baby... we meet to pick him up Sat. I posted a post with his pics in it if you want to see i am so grateful.

since I started my heritage challenge again..i may work o n the page about my dad & my mom baby Rich he waas in the navy. i have a fabulous poem thing that talks about being a sailor wife... says rock baby & wait while your man is at sea. i have the paper box out.
plus my neice aways wants me to send her the los of some of the family... she is always so grateful

Edited by anda11 on 08-25-16 01:59 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

HEY all of your xmas car d freinds...... please remind me to keep working on my card. I started them last year..... our dear freind Judy took a pic of my moms pink xmas tree & digitally remade it.. she even took the tree & made it into a white oval bacground. I already have them printed..have the paper chosen.. i have the letters chosen but i need to pick which color.. they are letters that have the shape of a xmas tree I found free on a font site

then the next month I got ill

Edited by anda11 on 08-25-16 05:30 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

i am sorry to not be here much I keep having panic attacks. they are getting worse. my H dr told me to tell her if they got worse so I just called her. they are going to give me soomething

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

she haas been giving my daughter busbar for it

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

i an oi sorry dear freinds.. the happy days are gone. the H dr asked how long they lasted from a pill she gave me. I am still having panic attacks..i cry lots of days.. dave is going to call my h dr again. i just want to feel happy if i can. these are all symptoms though. they now know that you can have mental problkems too. lik become bipolar or any of a bunch of things.. ocd is one..i on;y have that at the bathroom sink this month. I just want to try & work on stuff again.

ckair 
Veteran
  • ckair on 09-07-16 04:03 PM
In response to anda11

So glad you are feeling better! Hope it keeps up!

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to ckair

thanks hon I am actually feeling bad again the hunt. dr gave me meds for anxiety & panic etc. . she said she wants me to try them for 2 weeks.. if they do not work..she will give me buspar like she gives my daughter . keep your fingers crossed that it works asa;p

mrsdriver5
Diva
mrsdriver5
In response to anda11

Linda, hope the meds help soon and you can get back to your scrapping that you enjoy so much...and all of your little

Last week I e-mailed the "fixed" picture of the dress that you had asked if I could do anything with. I sent it to you in a couple of versions, so hopefully you received them. If not, let me know and I'll try sending them one at a time. Or if you want me to fix it differently, let me know.~Judy

ckair 
Veteran
  • ckair on 09-12-16 04:12 PM
In response to mrsdriver5

Linda I hope you are feeling better and can get back to scrapbooking soon! I know that will make you feel better! I am always happy to see your posts! Take care.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• mrsdriver5 Said:
Linda, hope the meds help soon and you can get back to your scrapping that you enjoy so much...and all of your little

Last week I e-mailed the "fixed" picture of the dress that you had asked if I could do anything with. I sent it to you in a couple of versions, so hopefully you received them. If not, let me know and I'll try sending them one at a time. Or if you want me to fix it differently, let me know.~Judy

omg dear sweet freind Judy i did get them in my email. i totally forgot there was a crack in the pic lol the color is perfect
I want to say thank you so very much I did just reply to your email just now. huge thannks..you are a miracle worker
i can't work on the page just yet.. ii know i have lots of sewing papers & stickers in my 2 heritage boxes.
my grandma chloe sewed me a dress when i was 3.. she died that year. i only found 1 pic & it had a crack in it. so Miss Judy (miracle worker that she is she took it out. i totally forgot it had one. it is perfect for this page i have 3 pics of my dd wearing it when she was 3. ..

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to ckair

• ckair Said:
Linda I hope you are feeling better and can get back to scrapbooking soon! I know that will make you feel better! I am always happy to see your posts! Take care.

Huge thanks hon I am feeling somewhat better
I am going to work on a couple things i have figured which heritage page i am doing dave still wants me to finish his fav pic of me

i found some pics of my sweet son riding in yellow wheeled thing that has a face Ang is pushing him. i think i am going to check out my echo park boy stuff david was 11 mos.
i got my table kinda cleaned

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I have been cleaning some spaces... .. i found which page I am goiing to use on the yellow toy . i can't find my table yet.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I am feeling great again last night i found 2 pages that would be perfect for the yellow toy it was easy to choose. I am using 2 journal boxes that go with it. I have matching ribbon but it came from michaels ( not echo park) one journa box says nice ride I am using it where sis is pushing david in the toy the top have david alone I have it all cropped on the table. i am seeing what i want to mat pics with

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I was looking at the different stickers & i found a nice big one of a yellow car i also found some yellow words that say fun happy awesome.. I will use these too

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

i am still working on my page... i do not love the mats I am trying but.. I am not giving up

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I am just checking in for some reason i was not able to sleep the last 2 night so I am tired. I am just plugging away on on e of my pages.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

i got the page of dave fav pic done...not sure i like it

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

i am so excited since i was in our storage bedroom recently/\. i found the fabric for mario & davids 2 pics about his shorts & shirt that i made. I just found a font but part of it is jaggy so i may have to do by hand....not my cameo. i cut the things from the fabri c to put on the pagge

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to anda11

I had my baby this morning. It's a girl! Adrienne was born at 4:49 am and is doing great.

Joanie R
Guru
Joanie R
In response to aquabunny

Aquabunny! Congratulations on your baby girl! That's awesome!

southgirl
Expert
southgirl
In response to Joanie R

Great Aqua. Congratulations.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to aquabunny

• aquabunny Said:
I had my baby this morning. It's a girl! Adrienne was born at 4:49 am and is doing great.

Oh WOW I am so happy for you hon Adrienne sure is a pretty name HUGE CONGRATULATIONS

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

Hello dear freinds , there were a couple reasons why I was not here one my upper back was spasiming. I tried to do what would not hurt much.. being on the computer too much. I had so many fab layouts I am working on.... I couldn't stop working on them... I said get off the computer for awhile. that is one reason.. another is dave fell when when he was on a chair. he hurt his heel ( it is not broken thankfully ) he is in a boot thing.. .. both of his feet have been in extreme pain. I have been helping him too I am hoping I can actually finish my heritage page if I do not hurt too bad

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I was having a problem with my machine but I could still cut fonts & sillhouette store designs but not the others so I figured it out thankfully I had not used it for so long cause i was ill. I did cut one of the heritage page things but .

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I was having a problem with my computer i hope it is ok

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

hello everyone I have been trying to not do too much at once & to take breaks so my backs stay ok. I did find a bunch of new files for my cameo & that is always exciting when I find ne w ones to me that are free

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

Hi dear freinds

my back seems better so I hope to work on something like my xmas cards with my mom's pink tree from the 70s...that our dear freind Judy brigtened it & put it in an white oval. I am using xmas tree fonts to say that. I have beautiful xmas dr green print for the background

I hope all of you are doing well

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

my table is cleaned off YEAH

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

found the cards YEAH I can't wait t o work on them

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

i cut some of the letters but I need to make them much smaler

mrsdriver5
Diva
mrsdriver5
In response to anda11

I'm glad you're feeling well enough to work on your Christmas cards, Linda. I want to make a few Halloween cards, but then I look at my Disaster area, or I mean, Craft area...and get a bit discouraged. :>) I had to get a new computer and it seems to take forever to get all the programs loaded and everything set up the way I want it. Hope everyone else is busy on some fun projects. Congrats Aquabunny! Sorry I'm so slow, but I haven't stopped by here for quite a while.

Kimberly Rae Cole
Diva
Kimberly Rae Cole

Going to get started on Christmas cards.... and I made a card for my cousin and his wife as they welcomed a baby girl yesterday...

southgirl
Expert
southgirl

Have you ever taken a class on card making then you look at the card and say, "I spent $20 on this"? I am so done with classes. Why oh why do I always bite?

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• mrsdriver5 Said:
I'm glad you're feeling well enough to work on your Christmas cards, Linda. I want to make a few Halloween cards, but then I look at my Disaster area, or I mean, Craft area...and get a bit discouraged. :>) I had to get a new computer and it seems to take forever to get all the programs loaded and everything set up the way I want it. Hope everyone else is busy on some fun projects. Congrats Aquabunny! Sorry I'm so slow, but I haven't stopped by here for quite a while.

Miss Judy, we are so happy when ever you post here I hope you are able to find your space again congrats on your new computer

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Kimberly Rae Said:
Going to get started on Christmas cards.... and I made a card for my cousin and his wife as they welcomed a baby girl yesterday...

have fun working on your cards congrats on your cousins new baby

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to southgirl

• southgirl Said:
Have you ever taken a class on card making then you look at the card and say, "I spent $20 on this"? I am so done with classes. Why oh why do I always bite?

Yes that has happened to me before the classes all sound fabulous don't they>? That is why you do it lol

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I might finish my sons page quickly then I can post it

ckair 
Veteran
  • ckair on 10-24-16 05:55 AM
In response to aquabunny

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Now, You better get scrapping! Just kidding. I would recommend keeping a journal that can later be incorporated into a scrapbook. (Wish I would have done this for my kids.. Life is so hectic, especially with little ones!) CONGRATS!!!

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to ckair

I want to say helllo to you
I need to check my journal boxes of Davids page & then adhere. I wrote them last night.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

good evening dear freinds I am noy sure what I am going to do yet

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

The yellow car is done I tried to take a pic a few times but I will try again later

flhomeschoolmom
Guru
flhomeschoolmom
In response to anda11

I have officially moved into my own house!!! My scrap and card stuff is still boxed up, and this weekend we are having our annual horror movie marathon. I think my 15 yr. old niece is supposed to come and spend the weekend with us

I've pulled out my quilt books, and got an idea for a new quilt for my youngest son's room. But, I'm changing the colors in his to camo, brown, black and green I can't wait to get started on it, but I have to get my craft studio (shed) cleaned out and cleaned up first.

I'm planning on getting the rest of my Christmas cards finished up starting the first week of November. But this week, I'm just going to finish unpacking, setting up my house, and RESTING. I'm sore in places that I didn't know could get sore!

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• flhomeschoolmom Said:
I have officially moved into my own house!!! My scrap and card stuff is still boxed up, and this weekend we are having our annual horror movie marathon. I think my 15 yr. old niece is supposed to come and spend the weekend with us

I've pulled out my quilt books, and got an idea for a new quilt for my youngest son's room. But, I'm changing the colors in his to camo, brown, black and green I can't wait to get started on it, but I have to get my craft studio (shed) cleaned out and cleaned up first.

I'm planning on getting the rest of my Christmas cards finished up starting the first week of November. But this week, I'm just going to finish unpacking, setting up my house, and RESTING. I'm sore in places that I didn't know could get sore!

I am so excited Ali .. I am so glad you are in your own home now I guess I don't remember that you were moving but That is fabulous news you have plenty of time to finish your xmas cards I hope you have great time when your neice is visiting I am glad that you are going to make a quillt for your youngest son I am sure he will love it I know people here that are using a shed for crafts

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I am going to work on my xmas cards tonight I need to cut the letters smaller.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

good friday morning dear freinds

flhomeschoolmom
Guru
flhomeschoolmom
In response to anda11

I actually moved really fast, lol. We looked at a house a little over two weeks ago and made an offer. Our offer was accepted, and we were signing papers within 48 hours. Everything cleared with the title company, and we spent about a week moving out and moving our stuff into our new house and were "officially" moved out as of Monday of this week To put it simply, this was the answer to YEARS of prayers. The downside is that I'm still unpacking, and I've realized that my master bedroom closet is a bit too small...so need to add another closet rod. And I need a new bookcase for my quilt books, homeschool portfolios, etc. But, all in all, I'm happy again for the first time in MANY years. This move has done more to help my depression and anxiety issues than medication has. Before I moved, I was back to having anxiety attacks on a daily basis...since I've moved, I've had 1 and it was caused by my MIL tonight.

I'm so looking forward to crafting again, and gardening again

Anda, I can't wait to see the cards you're making, please do share

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny

I am so excited about the big change in your life situation! We moved recently too - made the offer in mid-July, closed on it in mid-August, had the old one sold by mid-October. With the new baby it's been hard to get fully unpacked and organized.

Edited by aquabunny on 10-29-16 10:55 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• flhomeschoolmom Said:
I actually moved really fast, lol. We looked at a house a little over two weeks ago and made an offer. Our offer was accepted, and we were signing papers within 48 hours. Everything cleared with the title company, and we spent about a week moving out and moving our stuff into our new house and were "officially" moved out as of Monday of this week To put it simply, this was the answer to YEARS of prayers. The downside is that I'm still unpacking, and I've realized that my master bedroom closet is a bit too small...so need to add another closet rod. And I need a new bookcase for my quilt books, homeschool portfolios, etc. But, all in all, I'm happy again for the first time in MANY years. This move has done more to help my depression and anxiety issues than medication has. Before I moved, I was back to having anxiety attacks on a daily basis...since I've moved, I've had 1 and it was caused by my MIL tonight.

I'm so looking forward to crafting again, and gardening again

Anda, I can't wait to see the cards you're making, please do share

Oh Ali I am so excited I am so glad that you were able to not live with your huge stressors in your life I know you have been praying for yrs this is fabulous news... you are such a giving person that it is terrible when certain people cause you huge stress & panic attacks. you do not deserve that at all I am thrilled. i hope your heart will heal better with less stress
It is fine if it takes you a long time to unpack & do stuff.. there is no one going to criticize you now I am so happy for your upcoming peace. your upcoming peaceful life

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to aquabunny

• aquabunny Said:
I am so excited about the big change in your life situation! We moved recently too - made the offer in mid-July, closed on it in mid-August, had the old one sold by mid-October. With the new baby it's been hard to get fully unpacked and organized.

I totally agree with you Andrea she deserves this so much

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

Good sunday morning dear freinds I hope to keep working on the cards more today

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I haven't done anything yet today

flhomeschoolmom
Guru
flhomeschoolmom
In response to anda11

Well, my plans for getting my "creative haven" cleaned out and cleaned up over the weekend got derailed...had to move appliances. Unfortunately, my brand new dishwasher and my old fridge from my other house are OUTSIDE. Thankfully they are under a carport, but still! The fridge won't fit through the door of my house unless we take the doors off the fridge...HOPEFULLY both will get put INSIDE my house this week (the sooner the better)! And, honestly, I'm glad that my MIL decided that I could have that fridge It matches the stove that I bought a couple of years ago, which got brought to my house yesterday (along with the fridge).

Andrea, congrats on the new baby! Are you doing a traditional baby book or a scrapbook for her? I'd personally recommend keeping a journal that you can jot down little things as they happen and then go back and create a "keepsake" book. Also, I found that with my boys there were a lot of things that I wanted to write down about how I was feeling, what they were doing, etc.

ckair 
Veteran
  • ckair on 11-01-16 09:50 AM
In response to anda11

Thanks for your hello! IT brightened my day-going through tough times right now!

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• flhomeschoolmom Said:
Well, my plans for getting my "creative haven" cleaned out and cleaned up over the weekend got derailed...had to move appliances. Unfortunately, my brand new dishwasher and my old fridge from my other house are OUTSIDE. Thankfully they are under a carport, but still! The fridge won't fit through the door of my house unless we take the doors off the fridge...HOPEFULLY both will get put INSIDE my house this week (the sooner the better)! And, honestly, I'm glad that my MIL decided that I could have that fridge It matches the stove that I bought a couple of years ago, which got brought to my house yesterday (along with the fridge).

Andrea, congrats on the new baby! Are you doing a traditional baby book or a scrapbook for her? I'd personally recommend keeping a journal that you can jot down little things as they happen and then go back and create a "keepsake" book. Also, I found that with my boys there were a lot of things that I wanted to write down about how I was feeling, what they were doing, etc.

Well Ali do not even worrry about it IT is fine if you taake a long t ime to finish

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to ckair

• ckair Said:
Thanks for your hello! IT brightened my day-going through tough times right now!

I am so very very sorry that you are going through tough times right now well try to not think of things when you are working on something crafty

flhomeschoolmom
Guru
flhomeschoolmom
In response to ckair

• ckair Said:

I am sorry to hear that you are going through tough times right now, I know all too well what that is like. If you ever feel like you need a friend to talk to, we're here for you

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

Hi guys I have been going trough some baby pics of david. I have been finding things but the baby paper box was at the bottom & it is out now

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

well i found some disney pages that I started before we moved.. they are so cool but I was paper piecing goofy & robin hood The letters are done. I was doingg it by hand I have the patterns I was using. from clip art on the web. I a going to scan them & put them in my cameo now....I need to try to work on the cards instead

ckair 
Veteran
  • ckair on 11-03-16 06:14 AM

Thank you! It means a lot to me! I am going to a scrapbook 3 day retreat next weekend and I am telling myself that I have to leave all my troubles at home and just relax and scrapbook the entire weekend.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to ckair

• ckair Said:
Thank you! It means a lot to me! I am going to a scrapbook 3 day retreat next weekend and I am telling myself that I have to leave all my troubles at home and just relax and scrapbook the entire weekend.

I sure hope that you will try to do that I hope that you will feel a little better scrapping I know that it helps me when I have something bad going on.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I plan on working on the cards later today. I can't wait to work on them again

ckair 
Veteran
  • ckair on 11-05-16 06:27 AM
In response to anda11

Did you get any cards done? I have been trying to send my mom in law and her sister who both reside in nursing homes a card every week.

southgirl
Expert
southgirl
In response to ckair

I did that with a friend who had cancer. I tried to send her a card once a week, (Time was short for her). I am glad I did. And I got to add my love and creativity that had almost no bounds.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to ckair

• ckair Said:
Did you get any cards done? I have been trying to send my mom in law and her sister who both reside in nursing homes a card every week.

I have not been able to work on cards yet. I hope to do that today our internet was out yesterday. my dd had a wreck last week & totalled her car so dave has been taking her to work & he had an accident in the car too a few days ago. he is fine.. she has 2 broken ribs so she had to be off work for a bit so she had to move back in till she saves money
I did realize that I can use my cameo even when the internet is down so that is great
That is a very very nice thing that you are doing with the cards I am sure that both of them love them My dd is a nurse aid in a nursing home with elderly people & it means so much when they get cards

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to southgirl

• southgirl Said:
I did that with a friend who had cancer. I tried to send her a card once a week, (Time was short for her). I am glad I did. And I got to add my love and creativity that had almost no bounds.

That is such a wonderful loving thing that you did & I am sure you helped her by showing your love for her as it showed in every part of the cards you made. I am sorry to hear about your freind

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I am so excited I saw these cut file sets that I wanted to use for sons ultrsound Both babies too she had them like 60 or 70 % off. I only got 3

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

just checking n I hope to work on the cards I had been finding lots of free files that aare so cool

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

just checking in dear dear freinds I am goiing to work on my cards. I have such wonderful new files for my machine... some are baby that I wanted. I got one of a bear dressed in a sailor suit IT goes with 2 bears.. with sailo hats one holding duck & other riding a wheeled duck. my son sure loved his yellow rubber duck in the tub & he had a stuffed yellow duck too I told you I bought a file about ultasound that is precious I also found a free clip art pregnant woman silhouette with ribbon waist with a little girl with waist too kissing her belly I found the paper too

I need to do the cards now so I can get them donee. I have so many pages to finish or do.

suebird
Veteran
suebird
In response to anda11

Hey, Linda. Hope you had a productive day.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to suebird

thank you I did cut some of the sizes to test them what are you doing?

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

checking in today I want to keep working on the cards.. I have so many pages calling me to work on them I will feel better if I get more worked on

suebird
Veteran
suebird
In response to anda11

I've been working since mid-August. Early October, got another nurse to work with me. Even though I am working less hours, I still have the 'normal' stuff I gotta do around here.

Today, actually found some time to do 2 layouts for the Re-Enactment/Rendezvous book I've been working on.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to suebird

• suebird Said:
I've been working since mid-August. Early October, got another nurse to work with me. Even though I am working less hours, I still have the 'normal' stuff I gotta do around here.

Today, actually found some time to do 2 layouts for the Re-Enactment/Rendezvous book I've been working on.

I am glad that you got another nurse even if you still have the work to do Congrats on getting a couple pages about the enactment I bet that made you feel a little better

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I am goiing to keep working on the cards

suebird
Veteran
suebird
In response to anda11

Ugh! Am feeling under the weather this morning: blowing my nose (beak?) to no end. At least I am off for 2 days.

May as well work on a lo at some time, but not sure when. Husband wants to work on getting some leaves raked, and we still have to shop for groceries. Maybe shop tomorrow?

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to suebird

dear Sue, I am so very sorry that you are sick. I sure hope it goes away fast. I am glad you are off work to help get better

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I am excited now I figured out which size tree font it was finally I just cut about letters for about 16 cards I am going take those off & cut another sheet of 16 more

Page 67 of 70 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics