Page 84 of 87 
Username Post: Anybody working on anything this weekend & week?        (Topic#1576699)
southgirl
Expert
southgirl
In response to suebird

I made the cutest "diorama" Valentine card. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GG245oi1bdQ
although I make mine 6 by 12 and score at 1/2...4...4 1/2...and 8. I did it just because I can. If I get a chance I will take a picture of it. I have caught the clean up my space bug and last night I tossed out some bits and pieces of Halloween paper. I freed up one bin that will store the cute Valentine paper I just bought. I need to free up some more space. If I don't use it I need to lose it. Right?

We had a garage sale at the crop and one lady was selling a Ott liight. I got it at a bargain.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to southgirl

• southgirl Said:
I made the cutest "diorama" Valentine card. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GG245oi1bdQ
although I make mine 6 by 12 and score at 1/2...4...4 1/2...and 8. I did it just because I can. If I get a chance I will take a picture of it. I have caught the clean up my space bug and last night I tossed out some bits and pieces of Halloween paper. I freed up one bin that will store the cute Valentine paper I just bought. I need to free up some more space. If I don't use it I need to lose it. Right?

We had a garage sale at the crop and one lady was selling a Ott liight. I got it at a bargain.

thanks for the link Hon I hope that you show us yours
congrats on finding the ott light at a bargain
I think it is hard to clean your scrap space sometimes congrats on the new valentine papers

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I am still doing valentines it sure is hard to tear out these from the books

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

still doing valentines :0

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I looked at the valentines & saw some to use but they were way to thick so I switched to the flat ones & tried with those but I just don't like them so I am giving up my valentines for my family. I am also too fried to make the lo I was making about it now I am going to see if I can adhere my wedding day to some cardboard cause it is curling

gluemore girl
Expert
gluemore girl
In response to anda11

Got my space finished and the Valentine cards. My friend came over and she helped me make several. Altogether I have about 50 cards made. I glued them onto card fronts after she left and found a cute little basket to put them in.

Suebird, I am tired of winter too and wishing the rest of it away. The only redeeming quality of it is that I spend more time indoors which gives me scrap time. I don't scrap as much in summer.

Southgirl, That diorama card is cute. The garage sale sounds fun and congrats on the Ott lite deal. I have a stack of scrapbook related books and a bag of paper and embellishments to offer to one of my friends. My friend yesterday took a book and I have another 2 to check with before they all get donated.

Linda, I might still make a few more cards this week. I may bring in what's left to offer one of our young staff members to make. She' sounded like she wanted to help. I should have invited her over this weekend.

Back to work today. Hope you all have a good Monday.

PS: Here is a sampling of the cards I made:

Scrappy Valentines By Gluemore Girl

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to gluemore girl

I am going to try to do the night dave & met moonlight bowling I have some bowling clip art that I found that I like

southgirl
Expert
southgirl
In response to anda11

Here are the 2 cards I made at the crop.
Birthday card By Southgirl

Inside Card By Southgirl

Valentine card By Southgirl

Inside Valentine card By Southgirl

Sorry it is rather dark...it is gloomy and cloudy here

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• gluemore girl Said:
Got my space finished and the Valentine cards. My friend came over and she helped me make several. Altogether I have about 50 cards made. I glued them onto card fronts after she left and found a cute little basket to put them in.

Suebird, I am tired of winter too and wishing the rest of it away. The only redeeming quality of it is that I spend more time indoors which gives me scrap time. I don't scrap as much in summer.

Southgirl, That diorama card is cute. The garage sale sounds fun and congrats on the Ott lite deal. I have a stack of scrapbook related books and a bag of paper and embellishments to offer to one of my friends. My friend yesterday took a book and I have another 2 to check with before they all get donated.

Linda, I might still make a few more cards this week. I may bring in what's left to offer one of our young staff members to make. She' sounded like she wanted to help. I should have invited her over this weekend.

Back to work today. Hope you all have a good Monday.

PS: Here is a sampling of the cards I made:

Scrappy Valentines By Gluemore Girl

all of these cards are gorgeous Maria I left love for you it was such a great thing for you to do

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to southgirl

• southgirl Said:
Here are the 2 cards I made at the crop.
Birthday card By Southgirl

Inside Card By Southgirl

Valentine card By Southgirl

Inside Valentine card By Southgirl

Sorry it is rather dark...it is gloomy and cloudy here

thanks for showing us hon both of these cards are gorgeous on the outside & inside I love the vintage valentine I left love for you

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I am back to my bowling page I had downloaded a bowling font that I want to use sometimes when I try to put it in my computer to use in my cameo sometimes it does not show up I hope that it is there today or I missed it

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I have a huge pile on top of my albums I found all the sewing papers & I do not see the photos I hope that they are in these papers

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I found a pic of my beautiful aunt sarah & papers so I am adhering them now

gluemore girl
Expert
gluemore girl
In response to anda11

About 1/2 the cards are distributed. I am glad they are being enjoyed. We also had fruit and carnations that we handed out this week for cardiac rehab week. No scrapping last night.

Southgirl, Those are beautiful cards. Loving the bday with the stained glass effect.

Linda, I want to try to find a font that is on a poster at work. I will have to see if I can find it.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• gluemore girl Said:
About 1/2 the cards are distributed. I am glad they are being enjoyed. We also had fruit and carnations that we handed out this week for cardiac rehab week. No scrapping last night.

Southgirl, Those are beautiful cards. Loving the bday with the stained glass effect.

Linda, I want to try to find a font that is on a poster at work. I will have to see if I can find it.

that is great that about 1/2 the cards are distributed I am sure that everyone will love them
I am back to my bowling page

jstahr
jstahr 
Tenant
jstahr
In response to anda11

I'm working on a scrapbook challenge process video, then working on creating an online scrapbooking course!

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to jstahr

• jstahr Said:
I'm working on a scrapbook challenge process video, then working on creating an online scrapbooking course!

I am so glad you are here jstahr we have a wonderful group of crafters here
I bet the courses you are making will help lots of people

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I have cut out 1 title that I am removing it now I think I like it

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

here is my wedding day way too dark

our wedding day rt side Feb sports/play 10share By Anda11

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

here is my wedding day lt side still too dark

Our wedding day lt side sports/play feb 10share By Anda11

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I am finishing up a page of David & Joe Cool :)I am thinking about Davids ultrasound I have a cool pregnant lady to cut it has a little girl kissing her belly

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I put those away I brought down my other easter pictures & doodlebug papers I have some cute cut files that are bears doing stuff at easter & other ones too so I am going to do that next

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I am going to do those cute easter cut files that I already have next

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I have not done it yet

gluemore girl
Expert
gluemore girl
In response to anda11

Linda, Your wedding LO is so sweet. Love the story about the make up!

suebird
Expert
suebird

Hey, everyone. Popping in to let you all know that I am still around. Of course, my work schedule gets changed due to the needs of my client's family. Am working the weekend, and needed to get some laundry done, had to go over the banking with Da Moose, too. You know....the usual stuff that goes on.

All the snow we got last week is melting. Only problem is, we had fog with a capital F. not quite pea soup, but close.

When it comes down to scrapping? That gets pushed to the side. Work before play....

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• gluemore girl Said:
Linda, Your wedding LO is so sweet. Love the story about the make up!

thanks hon

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to suebird

• suebird Said:
Hey, everyone. Popping in to let you all know that I am still around. Of course, my work schedule gets changed due to the needs of my client's family. Am working the weekend, and needed to get some laundry done, had to go over the banking with Da Moose, too. You know....the usual stuff that goes on.

All the snow we got last week is melting. Only problem is, we had fog with a capital F. not quite pea soup, but close.

When it comes down to scrapping? That gets pushed to the side. Work before play....

thanks for checking in hon I am sorry that you are not able to scrap at all
I am sorry that you had to drive in the very bad fog

gluemore girl
Expert
gluemore girl
In response to anda11

TGIF!
Long work week but fun. All the Valentine cards got distributed. I had none leftover which made me happy. The patients were touched by the gesture. We had other activities like passing out fruit, red carnations, and ended with a raffle prize.
Now that I can put aside cards, I might try doing some page kits this weekend.

Suebird, we had bad fog too last night. Rain today but snow expected tomorrow night.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• gluemore girl Said:
TGIF!
Long work week but fun. All the Valentine cards got distributed. I had none leftover which made me happy. The patients were touched by the gesture. We had other activities like passing out fruit, red carnations, and ended with a raffle prize.
Now that I can put aside cards, I might try doing some page kits this weekend.

Suebird, we had bad fog too last night. Rain today but snow expected tomorrow night.

I am so glad that the patients apprecieated the gesture That made it all worthwhile

heart day is an important day so that isa great that you honor it

I just cut the 1st basket of the set it is so cute it has bears wearing bunny costumes

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I am back to my aunt Sarah

suebird
Expert
suebird
In response to anda11

I'm baaaa-ack! After a few days of melting snow (and resulting fog...cue Sandman by America), we got hit by a very wet snow. What a mess! And just think, Glue, it's heading your way by way of Anda!

Maybe I will get to something on Tuesday. got some more pictures I should get done, and work on the lo I have been meaning to finish. *Sigh*

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to suebird

• suebird Said:
I'm baaaa-ack! After a few days of melting snow (and resulting fog...cue Sandman by America), we got hit by a very wet snow. What a mess! And just think, Glue, it's heading your way by way of Anda!

Maybe I will get to something on Tuesday. got some more pictures I should get done, and work on the lo I have been meaning to finish. *Sigh*

I am glad you are back hon
I hope that you will be able to work on something scrappy on Tues

gluemore girl
Expert
gluemore girl
In response to anda11

You ever go to clean a closet and it becomes a day long project? The closet ran into cleaning out the laundry room to sweeping all the floors. We then walked the dog, went to Home Depot, grocery shopping, and finally home where we had to put away groceries and cook dinner. DH also brought trash to the dump and worked on the garage.
The upside is that the house feels more zen-like and I also found 4 albums in which to put all my LO's that have been waiting for a home. I ordered a new frame for my Iris drawer cart. The cart broke over a year ago and though still functional it did not sit on wheels which is problematic for me. I was happy I could order just the frame since I have the drawers.

Sue we got the snow overnight and our plow guy just told us he cannot come this time. Hopefully he can get us the name of someone else.

Linda, Sounds like you have 3-4 LO's going at one time. How fun! The ultrasound one sounds cute. I still have some cameo cuts that I did in January that I can't wait to use.

southgirl
Expert
southgirl

Well, it's official I am an old lady. My first great grand child is born. Welcome to the world Grayson.

Glue, a frame for your iris cart? What is it called? I bought the cart I have at a garage sale and the frame has finally deteriorated.

Cleaning today as I have 2 crafters coming over to play this afternoon. I haven't done any cleaning since I got sick so I have a lot to do.

A friend dropped by and brought me an apron, and 2 totes that have vinyl ironed on them. When I can I will post a picture of them.

gluemore girl
Expert
gluemore girl
In response to southgirl

Hey Southgirl, Congratulations!
I was just thinking I am vintage b/c someone commented on a LO I did liking the vintage pics and papers. So weird, right?
The Iris frame is the actual cart (wheels must be ordered separately though). Here is the link to the site. I typed "replacement" in the search bar on the iris site and it brings you to the wheels and the cart frame.https://www.irisusainc.com/catalogsearch/result/ index/?p=2&q=replacem ent

DD came home. She spent the day before with DS at his college. We'll see him next week. He turns 21 on Wednesday... I am vintage.
Sorted through 2 boxes of photos and tossed many that were blurry, duplicates, or that I had digital copies for. One box has photos that I'd like to give to DH's cousins though I got too tired so stopped.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

here is Joe Cool

David Joe Cool don't fool with the cool :) By Anda11

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• gluemore girl Said:
You ever go to clean a closet and it becomes a day long project? The closet ran into cleaning out the laundry room to sweeping all the floors. We then walked the dog, went to Home Depot, grocery shopping, and finally home where we had to put away groceries and cook dinner. DH also brought trash to the dump and worked on the garage.
The upside is that the house feels more zen-like and I also found 4 albums in which to put all my LO's that have been waiting for a home. I ordered a new frame for my Iris drawer cart. The cart broke over a year ago and though still functional it did not sit on wheels which is problematic for me. I was happy I could order just the frame since I have the drawers.

Sue we got the snow overnight and our plow guy just told us he cannot come this time. Hopefully he can get us the name of someone else.

Linda, Sounds like you have 3-4 LO's going at one time. How fun! The ultrasound one sounds cute. I still have some cameo cuts that I did in January that I can't wait to use.

I always do that I am glad you found 4 more albums to put your los in

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to southgirl

• southgirl Said:
Well, it's official I am an old lady. My first great grand child is born. Welcome to the world Grayson.

Glue, a frame for your iris cart? What is it called? I bought the cart I have at a garage sale and the frame has finally deteriorated.

Cleaning today as I have 2 crafters coming over to play this afternoon. I haven't done any cleaning since I got sick so I have a lot to do.

A friend dropped by and brought me an apron, and 2 totes that have vinyl ironed on them. When I can I will post a picture of them.

congatulations on your new great grandbaby Grayson
Have fun with your crafty friends

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• gluemore girl Said:
Hey Southgirl, Congratulations!
I was just thinking I am vintage b/c someone commented on a LO I did liking the vintage pics and papers. So weird, right?
The Iris frame is the actual cart (wheels must be ordered separately though). Here is the link to the site. I typed "replacement" in the search bar on the iris site and it brings you to the wheels and the cart frame.https://www.irisusainc.com/catalogsearch/result/ index/?p=2&q=replacem ent

DD came home. She spent the day before with DS at his college. We'll see him next week. He turns 21 on Wednesday... I am vintage.
Sorted through 2 boxes of photos and tossed many that were blurry, duplicates, or that I had digital copies for. One box has photos that I'd like to give to DH's cousins though I got too tired so stopped.

have a great time with your birthdays my kids are in their 30s so I am more vintage than you

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I am dieing to do some halloween maybe I will start some

southgirl
Expert
southgirl
In response to anda11

Anda Halloween is so much fun.

Here are 2 of the things my friend made me.

:The Paper Shredder" By Southgirl

Everything Is On Display By Southgirl

and here is the card I worked on yesterday...
Forever and Always By Southgirl

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to southgirl

before halloween I had forgotten that I had a frame & title for the ultrasound & a pregnant woman with girl kissing her belly

suebird
Expert
suebird
In response to anda11

Well, got 2 layouts done!

Glue, thanks so much for the stars!

I Leave a Little Sparkle By Suebird

Mind you, I am trying (very trying)......

gluemore girl
Expert
gluemore girl
In response to suebird

Spending time with DD this week. She goes back tomorrow and I'll miss her

gluemore girl
Expert
gluemore girl

Spending time with DD this week before she heads back tomorrow. I'll miss her.
Going to scrap this Friday at my friend's house. She revamped her space and we get to oooh and aah!

Linda, I want to make a Halloween mini album that I can put out every year. It means finding all the pictures and extra copies so I can do so. I used to scrap in the strap hinge albums chronologically.

Southgirl, Love your card,

Suebird, Your LO is so sweet. The stars look great. I have not ventured into the modeling paste... you are brave in my eyes. It really worked for you!

suebird
Expert
suebird

Thank YOU, Glue! I used the Bo Bunny glitter paste. Easy to use, especially for a dip like me.

Geez, the rain really did a number out here. The river close by here is over its' banks....of course. The river down near where I work? Hahahahaha! Even worse number. Water on pavement, road crews directing us.... Enough said. I am NOT getting pictures of this mess.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to suebird

I really love the way this came out my beautiful aunt Sarah Jane Barker

My beautiful Aunt Sarah Jane Barker feb heritage challenge By Anda11

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to southgirl

• southgirl Said:
Anda Halloween is so much fun.

Here are 2 of the things my friend made me.

:The Paper Shredder" By Southgirl

Everything Is On Display By Southgirl

and here is the card I worked on yesterday...

your apron is so cool this card is gorgeous gorgeous I left some love

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to suebird

• suebird Said:
Well, got 2 layouts done!

Glue, thanks so much for the stars!

I Leave a Little Sparkle By Suebird

Mind you, I am trying (very trying)......

I left love on this adorable page love the stars, flower,paper & adorable baby

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• gluemore girl Said:
Spending time with DD this week. She goes back tomorrow and I'll miss her

I don;t blamee you I would do the same

suebird
Expert
suebird
In response to anda11

Anda and Glue, 'The Monster' is truly adorable, and yes, lives up to her nickname besides!

I have off tomorrow (Friday); let's see what all I can accomplish. Have other things that need to get done prior to doing any scrapping. Can you say laundry?

gluemore girl
Expert
gluemore girl
In response to suebird

TGIF! I am off today and it's been a heck of a week. I left early on Thursday so DD and I spent the afternoon and evening together. We had unseasonably warm weather so walked and sat outside before we went out to dinner with friends.
Going scrapping tonight and excited to do so. I've got to pack up some of the page kits I made for January.
Suebird, hope you get time to scrap today.
Linda, love the LO of your Aunt. It's gorgeous and I left you some

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• gluemore girl Said:
Spending time with DD this week before she heads back tomorrow. I'll miss her.
Going to scrap this Friday at my friend's house. She revamped her space and we get to oooh and aah!

Linda, I want to make a Halloween mini album that I can put out every year. It means finding all the pictures and extra copies so I can do so. I used to scrap in the strap hinge albums chronologically.

Southgirl, Love your card,

Suebird, Your LO is so sweet. The stars look great. I have not ventured into the modeling paste... you are brave in my eyes. It really worked for you!

have a great time at your scrap friend on Friday
I used to scrap in straphinge too I loved it had lots of albums over the years. the air conditioner in my scrap room broke & we could not afford to fix it due to the heat all my straps molded luckily no page did so I had to remove all those albums to 3 ring it was easy to remove with that long blue flat tool I saved every single page :)some I added it to a real 12x 12 cardstock some it was easy cause I took a long scissors & cut down the page on the edges
It was a blessing in disguise cause I adore my 3 rings this album is strap hinge too (halloween)
I am redoing most pages I think a halloween mini sounds great
I also collected little holiday frames that I put out that had them in some halloween pics

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to suebird

• suebird Said:
Thank YOU, Glue! I used the Bo Bunny glitter paste. Easy to use, especially for a dip like me.

Geez, the rain really did a number out here. The river close by here is over its' banks....of course. The river down near where I work? Hahahahaha! Even worse number. Water on pavement, road crews directing us.... Enough said. I am NOT getting pictures of this mess.

you are not a dip hon
I am so sorry that you have to deal with all this rain & rain & rain & flooding where you are

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to suebird

• suebird Said:
Anda and Glue, 'The Monster' is truly adorable, and yes, lives up to her nickname besides!

I have off tomorrow (Friday); let's see what all I can accomplish. Have other things that need to get done prior to doing any scrapping. Can you say laundry?

I don't see any laudry at your house congrats on having a day off I really hope that you are able to scrap some

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• gluemore girl Said:
TGIF! I am off today and it's been a heck of a week. I left early on Thursday so DD and I spent the afternoon and evening together. We had unseasonably warm weather so walked and sat outside before we went out to dinner with friends.
Going scrapping tonight and excited to do so. I've got to pack up some of the page kits I made for January.
Suebird, hope you get time to scrap today.
Linda, love the LO of your Aunt. It's gorgeous and I left you some

I am glad you had a great time with your daughter I hope that you have a great time cropping with your friend
thanks for the love hon

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

I am not sure what I am going to do next I did get down my halloween album pages

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I am doing my titlle page now i am having fun lookig for a halloween fonts I may do the same paper

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I am so excited I found this cute font for the front page a cute candy corn font I have some kids & candy corn in my cameo :)I found a cute ghost font

gluemore girl
Expert
gluemore girl
In response to anda11

Got 3 pages done at my friend's house. We had a lovely time.
One of the LO's was one that I had started at the weekend crop and I finished it off. It was of DH and I at my hospital's gala so we were gussied up, the 2nd LO was our 25th anniversary dinner, and the 3rd is of DD's 1st classroom which is 90% complete.

southgirl
Expert
southgirl

Working on a mermaid themes card. Stamping and printing and using clear acrylic sheets. But I have a friend who is fighting cancer and I think she might like a little pick me up card. I need to finish it.

gluemore girl
Expert
gluemore girl
In response to southgirl

Sorry about your friend Southgirl. She’ll love a card from you.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

I woke up at 7:30 I had a headache so I took migraine pills & went back to bed I am not sure it was one so I took the pills.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I am going to make a gardening apron card for my frend who loved my garden glove card I made

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

plus she is having their 50th anniversary so I have been checking pinterest

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I am wondering if I can gold cardstock in my cameo? it was from hobby lobby I really hate punching hearts so I am going to test it tomorrow that would be great

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I have a ton of bride & grooms & anniversary on my pinterest board:) I am going to put them in my camero

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I just bought a floral 50,congrats & best wishes for the 50 anniversary card

gluemore girl
Expert
gluemore girl
In response to anda11

Sorted through another box of photos, tossed more than 1/2 (they were duplicates, blurry, or not important) and put the remaining into my photo boxes with labels. Also found lots that I want to give to others so put those into clear bags and will distribute in the next month.
Also put together my new iris cart since the other one broke and I could not put the wheels into the frame. Well, realized as I am putting it together that I could have taken the old one apart and rearranged the sections and that would have worked. I thought it was all one piece Mind you, we threw the other one out.
Finished off the LO of DD's classroom. I took photos but not good b/c of lighting. I'll try again in the AM.

Linda, you can put gold cardstock, even glitter paper in the cameo. Is that what you are talking about? You have to adjust the cut settings on the machine and on the blade.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• gluemore girl Said:
Sorted through another box of photos, tossed more than 1/2 (they were duplicates, blurry, or not important) and put the remaining into my photo boxes with labels. Also found lots that I want to give to others so put those into clear bags and will distribute in the next month.
Also put together my new iris cart since the other one broke and I could not put the wheels into the frame. Well, realized as I am putting it together that I could have taken the old one apart and rearranged the sections and that would have worked. I thought it was all one piece Mind you, we threw the other one out.
Finished off the LO of DD's classroom. I took photos but not good b/c of lighting. I'll try again in the AM.

Linda, you can put gold cardstock, even glitter paper in the cameo. Is that what you are talking about? You have to adjust the cut settings on the machine and on the blade.

thanks hon I meant that gold that is shiny I have a ton of glitter paper glad to know I can do that

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

the anniversary is far away my one friend is a huge gardener she takes photos of flowers & butterflys in her garden to use in her cards she also punches some stuff like butterflys & she use teapots she took too with tea inside her cards are always gorgeous I told her about my machine she was talking about her sore hands from punching I told her it cut just like punches & I could save her fingers from punching I have some butterflys & some teapots too I can cut a whole sheet at 1 time I am happy to help her

gluemore girl
Expert
gluemore girl
In response to anda11

Bought a book on photo organizing and then wondered if I should have b/c photo organizing may be different for non-scrappers. Turns out that the author IS a scrapper so it hits home. She lays out a process similar to Stacy Julian. I just don't have the time or space to do what she recommends. Most of my photos are "together" at least, meaning: my family's, DH's family's, and ours.

Linda, got it with the gold cardstock. It's nice you can help your friend. I got my cameo to save my hands too.
Btw, there is a 50% off everything on the Silhouette site til March 1st. I scooped up a few fonts and a gingerbread house for one of my friends.

Have a great day!

gluemore girl
Expert
gluemore girl

What I worked on this past weekend:
url=https://www.scrapbook.com/gallery/image/layout/ 6091219.html][/url] Back to School By Gluemore Girl
Gala 2016 By Gluemore Girl

Edited by gluemore girl on 02-28-18 03:29 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• gluemore girl Said:
Bought a book on photo organizing and then wondered if I should have b/c photo organizing may be different for non-scrappers. Turns out that the author IS a scrapper so it hits home. She lays out a process similar to Stacy Julian. I just don't have the time or space to do what she recommends. Most of my photos are "together" at least, meaning: my family's, DH's family's, and ours.

Linda, got it with the gold cardstock. It's nice you can help your friend. I got my cameo to save my hands too.
Btw, there is a 50% off everything on the Silhouette site til March 1st. I scooped up a few fonts and a gingerbread house for one of my friends.

Have a great day!

I checked out the photo freedom but it did not work with my photos

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• gluemore girl]What I worked on this past weekend:
    url=https://www.scrapbook.com/gallery/image/layout/ 6091219.html Said:

I left love on both of these maarvelous pages Maria

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I put some heritage & other photos in a box somewhere maybe for my xmas cards or kids pages I have a baby photo of mom & one of dad too so I am going to try to locate them & do them

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I found both of them I am going to do baby

gluemore girl
Expert
gluemore girl
In response to anda11

Linda, glad you found the photos to scrap of your mom and dad as babies. Such a precious find. I have photos of my mom and uncle as children but not sure if I have any when they were babies. My grandfather's hobby was photography so we have more pictures than most from that era.

Today is a rain event. I need to get organized as I start school again. Haven't gotten my books so not sure where they are.
Want to clean up my home office desk and scrap desk.
Here we go!

southgirl
Expert
southgirl

Working on my mermaid card, or rather cards. Going to do a spool scrapbook at our monthly crop. Pictures as soon as I finish.

But the BIG news is my daughter-in-law is working at TuesdayMorning again so I get a relative discount. I found Graphic 45 paper and Authentique paper pads for less than $5.

Edited by southgirl on 03-02-18 12:33 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to southgirl

• southgirl Said:
Working on a mermaid themes card. Stamping and printing and using clear acrylic sheets. But I have a friend who is fighting cancer and I think she might like a little pick me up card. I need to finish it.

I am deeply sorry to hear about your freind with cancer
it is nice that you are making a card for her

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I am working on mom as a toddler then baby & dad too

gluemore girl
Expert
gluemore girl
In response to anda11

Did a 1 page LO of one of one of our days at the beach last summer. I edited out DD's BF who is no longer in the picture but sad I could not include DS since he didn't join us til the last day.
I used Flip Flaps again... I'm in love with those.
Another weird thing... the page kit I made for those pics went out the window except for one thing that I'd cut from my cameo.
I will still save the page kit for another summery themed project.

Linda, the LO's you are making are gonna be sweet.

Southgirl, what a score that your DIL working at Tuesdays'. We don't have one anywhere near us. My friend wants to road trip to one. Hope you get the card finished for your friend.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• gluemore girl Said:
Did a 1 page LO of one of one of our days at the beach last summer. I edited out DD's BF who is no longer in the picture but sad I could not include DS since he didn't join us til the last day.

I don't blame you

I used Flip Flaps again... I'm in love with those.
Another weird thing... the page kit I made for those pics went out the window except for one thing that I'd cut from my cameo.
I will still save the page kit for another summery themed project.
what are page flaps?

Linda, the LO's you are making are gonna be sweet.

Southgirl, what a score that your DIL working at Tuesdays'. We don't have one anywhere near us. My friend wants to road trip to one. Hope you get the card finished for your friend.

what are flip flaps?
I agree about Tuesdays I used to love going to mine it has been so long

Edited by anda11 on 03-03-18 03:00 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I quickly got fried I found a pic of David wearing his Mario tee shirt that I decorated wit fabric paint too & I made his Mario shorts too I have the fabric to use on the page I am starting that now

gluemore girl
Expert
gluemore girl
In response to anda11

Flip flaps are photo pockets that stick onto your page protector. You can add photos, journaling, etc. They are from CTMH and come in a variety of sizes. I used them to make the pages I did above.

suebird
Expert
suebird

Morning, everyone! I actually am off this weekend! Am off the 17th, so I can get our taxes done....and it's Da Moose's birthday besides. The rest of the weekends, I am definitely working on Saturdays.

Tried to sleep in yesterday, but got up at the ungodly hour of 4:30 am. Then, forgot to put money in the checking account for a bill. Am still trying to figure out how I got to the bank in approximately 10 minutes. The green lights did help.

Anda, not sure what you take for your migraines, but have you ever try Extra Strength or Migraine Strength Excedrin? Husband had real bad migraines, hated the side affects of what the MD had him on. Thus, Excedrin.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• gluemore girl Said:
Flip flaps are photo pockets that stick onto your page protector. You can add photos, journaling, etc. They are from CTMH and come in a variety of sizes. I used them to make the pages I did above.

they sound wonderful

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to suebird

• suebird Said:
Morning, everyone! I actually am off this weekend! Am off the 17th, so I can get our taxes done....and it's Da Moose's birthday besides. The rest of the weekends, I am definitely working on Saturdays.

Tried to sleep in yesterday, but got up at the ungodly hour of 4:30 am. Then, forgot to put money in the checking account for a bill. Am still trying to figure out how I got to the bank in approximately 10 minutes. The green lights did help.

Anda, not sure what you take for your migraines, but have you ever try Extra Strength or Migraine Strength Excedrin? Husband had real bad migraines, hated the side affects of what the MD had him on. Thus, Excedrin.

I am so glad you are off this weekend hon
I hope that you made it to the bank in time
back in the day they were much worse but as I have gotten older they are much less & the Excedrin usually works I am so glad they came out caffeine was a trigger so I was afraid to take it but it works thanks for telling me

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I was pintering & saw some of those old hair combs & I remembered I had 2 I found them they were from my grandma Barker or her mom I am going to use them on a page

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I am sorting through photos

suebird
Expert
suebird
In response to anda11

Anda, sorry to hear caffeine is one of your triggers. It's worked wonders for us. If you can believe it, Extra Strength Excederin and Migraine Strength are pretty much the same thing.

Yes, made it to the bank in plenty of time.

Am working 9-5 the next 4 days, or at last that was what was decided on. The hours could change; I doubt it, but it can happen. I'll probably just drop by to see the posted layouts.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to suebird

• suebird Said:
Anda, sorry to hear caffeine is one of your triggers. It's worked wonders for us. If you can believe it, Extra Strength Excederin and Migraine Strength are pretty much the same thing.

Yes, made it to the bank in plenty of time.

Am working 9-5 the next 4 days, or at last that was what was decided on. The hours could change; I doubt it, but it can happen. I'll probably just drop by to see the posted layouts.

what I meant to say was caffiene was a huge trigger all those years when my headaches were much worse but after all these years my headaches have gotten much much better so those pills work now thankfully

I am glad you are working 9-5 the next 4 days

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

guess what I did again? I switched pages I am doing my grandma & grandpa 50th anniversary and their wedding day I am going to write why she maried him

southgirl
Expert
southgirl
In response to anda11

Anda I made a scrapbook of the things I had inherited. So that my children would know about them and perhaps cherish them after I am gone. I do need to add a few things.

I finished my mermaid card. I did 2 and just am not happy with them. I will post a picture of them later. I saw a youtube video of a ribbon spool scrapbook and got about half way done. I think that and updating my heritage album might be what I will take to my crop this weekend .

Edited by southgirl on 03-06-18 07:22 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to southgirl

• southgirl Said:
Anda I made a scrapbook of the thing I had inherited. So that my children would know about them and perhaps cherish them after I am gone. I do need to add a few things.

I finished my mermaid card. I did 2 and just am not happy with them. I will post a picture of them later. I saw a youtube video of a ribbon spool scrapbook and got about half way done. I think that and updating my heritage album might be what I will take to my crop this weekend .

That is great that you did a heritage album for the things you inherited you are right about teaching your kids
I am sorry that you do not like your mermaid cards
the ribbon spool album sounds nice

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to southgirl

I got out our photo boxes that have our anniversarys Dave surprised me on our 1st anniversary & took me to a beautiful vinyard restauraunt that I loved we kissed in front of the sign we went back & kissed again then we went on our 25th & kissed again

gluemore girl
Expert
gluemore girl
In response to anda11

Suebird, Glad you got to the bank on time!
I would love to go into work for 9. I am just not a morning person. 8 is okay but still a mad rush for me.

Southgirl, That ribbon spool album sounds intriguing. Looking forward to seeing it.

Linda, I've been sorting through older photos in an attempt to organize them and just keep relishing the memories like you. Your anniversary celebrations sound so sweet.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• gluemore girl Said:
Suebird, Glad you got to the bank on time!
I would love to go into work for 9. I am just not a morning person. 8 is okay but still a mad rush for me.

Southgirl, That ribbon spool album sounds intriguing. Looking forward to seeing it.

Linda, I've been sorting through older photos in an attempt to organize them and just keep relishing the memories like you. Your anniversary celebrations sound so sweet.

I had these heritage & not heritage photos out on my desk. it was a lot it might have been for xmas cards or kids pages that I put them away I am still sorting them I am going to do our anniversary next I have a title for them
I found a page I wrote about me & a xmas gift mom gave her sisters that year they were beautiful teapots that played music I broke one inside so she gave that to my aunt Betty who adored me & told stories about all of the cute things I did I need to find a photo of her cupboard with the tea pot

I have never ever been a morning person

Edited by anda11 on 03-06-18 04:33 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

thankfully I saw my daughter as a child in a different box so I started to make sure that I had some sorted I found lots of me I also found the xmas teapot pictures it is on her mantle I have cute pics of me & a nice pic of my aunt

Page 84 of 87 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics