Username Post: Anybody working on anything this weekend & week?        (Topic#1576699)
anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

she is not mad at me after all thankfully..she might be coming over later...I am not asking if they are staying or not..her boyfreind was going to sleep there after he got off from work at 7 am so I am not sure if he will

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I told you she fell asleep last night and left around 6 am I thought she said she was coming over I think her boyfreind works 11 or 12 and gets off at 7am I did feel great scrapping beats watching tv so I am I just journaled my xmas and wrote in white gel pen on the other pages
I am so sorry that you have to listen to all of my fears I have posted on other scrap boards & here. I wonder why no one is posting much..is it possible you can check in more often..I have been feeling so bad
I have another layout to do inmy crop bag
it was stress ful today cause they turned off our internet, house phone, cable..I walked to my neighbors and explained about dave being in ICU he has the tablet hepays bills on it. Dave is still kinda groggy sometime and they told me to have him call but he really can't stupid me forgot about my debit card so I paid that & the cellphone...It made me panic with no pphone, tv & internet I was thinking how I was going to make itthrough all of this time

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

me again....Ang told me to make a shopping list so I did...our neighbor found out I have huntingtons and I fall he knew Ang is so they called and asked me & brought a wendys he & Dave are good buddys so they brought me wendys... that made me feel speccial. there are things I have that choke me easily so i had not eaten yet

he bought me 2 burgers to save 1 for tomorrow

Edited by anda11 on 09-07-18 08:20 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I want to thank you all for listening to my problems

gluemore girl
Pro
gluemore girl
In response to anda11

Oh Linda,
I'm so sorry you have to go through this and are home alone. I know there is a cost to having a Lifeline device, but do you think that is something you should get? I am traveling today and cannot check in too much but I'll try.

No scrapping for me this weekend. I do need to get my room in order.

pierced_scrapper
Resident
pierced_scrapper
In response to gluemore girl

Today after my part-time library job, I am meeting up with a friend. I have to put the film in my Polaroid, so I can take a picture for my Happiness Box.

I hope to scrapbook tonight. On Thursday, I managed to get the rest of September 2017 placed. I just have to glue the photos and notes. I'll decorate once I get all of the notes and photos placed, to see how much room I have to work with. Maybe after I expand the album too.

Hopefully, I'll have album 2017 done by November!

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• gluemore girl Said:
Oh Linda,
I'm so sorry you have to go through this and are home alone. I know there is a cost to having a Lifeline device, but do you think that is something you should get? I am traveling today and cannot check in too much but I'll try.

No scrapping for me this weekend. I do need to get my room in order.

I am sorry to make you feel bad....the good news is that Dave is much better....He is supposed to go to the nursing home on mon.. that i great but he is still very sick though. he has pnemonia & an infection
my dauhter promised me she & her boyfreind were going to stay. my daughter did come over today and bought my groceries and then lleft to see Dave. she works tonight.. it is raining..I said I sure hope it does not get thunder she said we might. and power go out....I have a camp light that is funky.I have a flashlight... I fall in bright light....in the dark would be much worse. I called my neighbor again to see if he had an extra camp light he said no but he also said that he always checks the current weather on his phone and we are not having storms thankfully my neighbor has been helping me do stuff.. in the house.. he said he would be glad to come over if I fall.. he said if I called 911 they would break a small window in the back... I gave him my daughters number cause she has a key to the house. I hope he is right..

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to pierced_scrapper

• pierced_scrapper Said:
Today after my part-time library job, I am meeting up with a friend. I have to put the film in my Polaroid, so I can take a picture for my Happiness Box.

I hope to scrapbook tonight. On Thursday, I managed to get the rest of September 2017 placed. I just have to glue the photos and notes. I'll decorate once I get all of the notes and photos placed, to see how much room I have to work with. Maybe after I expand the album too.

Hopefully, I'll have album 2017 done by November!

that is wonderful that you are meeting with a freind That will be a nice picture to have to remember your meeting
it is nice that you have september 17 placed
I hope that you can get the album 2017 done in November
it is great that you are going to scrap tonight

pierced_scrapper
Resident
pierced_scrapper
In response to anda11

It was really nice! I have two for the box, one I will frame for her. I have a special frame for Polaroid photos.

I'm going to get notes and photos placed and in, then after I expand the album and see how much room I have to work with, I'll decorate.

How are you today?

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• pierced_scrapper Said:
It was really nice! I have two for the box, one I will frame for her. I have a special frame for Polaroid photos.

I'm going to get notes and photos placed and in, then after I expand the album and see how much room I have to work with, I'll decorate.

How are you today?

that is so nice that you both had a nice time it is nice that you have 3 photos... one for her in a frame

that is great that you are going to put some stuff in until you see how big it is
I am glad that you are moving along with progress in your goal

thanks for asking I have huntington disease.... I fall, I fell last month getting my mattress ready for bed. I have fallen in my scraproom too.. another symton is choking.. I have to be careful when I eat....some foods are harder to swallow. I can't really be left alone for theese reason. it is hard for me to do daily stuff cause I fall
My husband takes such good care of me.. he holds my hand when we are walikng along..it is hard to change my panties.... he showed me a way to put a pillow case on the bed so I can sit when I put them on. I am still shakey when I do that

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I m just checking in again. I have mothers day on my table but I have not been working on it.

southgirl
Expert
southgirl
In response to anda11

Anda being so isolated must be both scary and frustrating. I know nothing of health care services but perhaps a visiting nurse could be arranged or Meals on Wheels?

I made it to and thru my 2 Day crop. Back hurt but I managed it. I made 4 cards and had a great time.

Pierced I love my Polaroid. I intend to copy some and make them larger. Idk if it copies well, but we shall see.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to southgirl

• southgirl Said:
Anda being so isolated must be both scary and frustrating. I know nothing of health care services but perhaps a visiting nurse could be arranged or Meals on Wheels?

I made it to and thru my 2 Day crop. Back hurt but I managed it. I made 4 cards and had a great time.

Pierced I love my Polaroid. I intend to copy some and make them larger. Idk if it copies well, but we shall see.

thank you for the kind comments...this is justt while my husband is in the hospital & the nursing hhome
so glad that you made it to your2 day crop I am glad you manged the pain and made 4 cards amd had a good time

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I just asked my son to drive home from fla to stay & help take care of me & be around. I Don't think he can

gluemore girl
Pro
gluemore girl
In response to anda11

Good Morning
Spent the weekend with DD and had a nice time. DH came this time and we got her a few more things for her apt. It felt good to help her out.
On Sunday I met with a math tutor and this course is "not going to be easy". The instructor scared me but I'm hoping they'll get me through the course. I just want to pass. I walked into my scrap room but did not do much of anything in there.

Linda, I agree with South, you might be eligible for temporary help while Dave is recovering. Maybe your DD can call your Dr.
So glad your DD is around and your neighbor can help also.

Pierced, That will be wonderful to complete your album early! Hope you had a nice lunch with your friend.
I did not take any pictures of us with my DD or her roommates. Maybe next time.

Southgirl, Glad you got to your crop and your back allowed you.

Have a good day, everyone!

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

I just called my dr to see about getting some help but I am waiting for her to call me back .

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I just called back and explained again to a different person..

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• gluemore girl Said:
Good Morning
Spent the weekend with DD and had a nice time. DH came this time and we got her a few more things for her apt. It felt good to help her out.
On Sunday I met with a math tutor and this course is "not going to be easy". The instructor scared me but I'm hoping they'll get me through the course. I just want to pass. I walked into my scrap room but did not do much of anything in there.

Linda, I agree with South, you might be eligible for temporary help while Dave is recovering. Maybe your DD can call your Dr.
So glad your DD is around and your neighbor can help also.

Pierced, That will be wonderful to complete your album early! Hope you had a nice lunch with your friend.
I did not take any pictures of us with my DD or her roommates. Maybe next time.

Southgirl, Glad you got to your crop and your back allowed you.

Have a good day, everyone!

I am so glad you had a nice weekend wwith your dd it is nice that you bought her some things for her apt.

I hope that you will be helped with your tutoor and that you are going to pass this course.
I just called my dr & left 2 messages....

pierced_scrapper
Resident
pierced_scrapper
In response to anda11

Hi Anda,

I'm so sorry to hear about your health issues. I wish you had people around to help you; I'm glad scrapping helps to an extent.

When I sat down to scrapbook on Saturday evening, the inserts I bought didn't contain paper! I don't drive at all, so I knew I had to either wait until Sunday or Monday.

I bought some paper today, but when I get the paycheck from my full-time job on Friday, I'll buy a stack. I only bought 4 pieces of paper and some stickers today since this past Friday I was paid from my part-time job. My one co-worker from my full-time job needed $60 since she was stranded in Texas and I sent her money. I sure hope I get it back because I could put that towards a bill.

My mom was in a mood yesterday about me baking more gluten-free goods. I work 6 days/week, trying to get scrapbooking and newsletter writing done; I was tired by the end of yesterday. It's frustrating.

Going to scrap tonight.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• pierced_scrapper Said:
Hi Anda,

I'm so sorry to hear about your health issues. I wish you had people around to help you; I'm glad scrapping helps to an extent.

When I sat down to scrapbook on Saturday evening, the inserts I bought didn't contain paper! I don't drive at all, so I knew I had to either wait until Sunday or Monday.

I bought some paper today, but when I get the paycheck from my full-time job on Friday, I'll buy a stack. I only bought 4 pieces of paper and some stickers today since this past Friday I was paid from my part-time job. My one co-worker from my full-time job needed $60 since she was stranded in Texas and I sent her money. I sure hope I get it back because I could put that towards a bill.

My mom was in a mood yesterday about me baking more gluten-free goods. I work 6 days/week, trying to get scrapbooking and newsletter writing done; I was tired by the end of yesterday. It's frustrating.

Going to scrap tonight.

Thanks for the kind thoughts hon I normally have someone but since my hubby has been in the hospita & goes to a nursing home today. I called my dr this afternoon cause I am preetty sure she said if I need people to do stuff at home

I am sorrry to hear that the inserts you bought I do not drive either anymore. it was ggreat that you bought some paper & stickers. I sure hope that co worker pays you bacck...

I am sorry to hear that your mom was in a mood again I am sorry that she cause yopu stress..
I hope that you are able to scrap tonight

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

my daughter got Dave all settled in.. she works where they took him.. she is buying some sweats & tees for his therapy & to wear there... for some reason Dave only had 1 Pair of sweats...she is coming over again.. She came around 3 to get Daves stuff

gluemore girl
Pro
gluemore girl
In response to anda11

to all who are struggling right now. I hope the troubles disappear faster than they came on.

No scrapping. It went from sweltering heat to cold and raw here, I got home from work and was just too tired.

Friday is my crop night so I'll look forward to that.

Linda, Hope you hear from the Dr. soon.

Pierced, Hoping Mom's mood improves and you get paid back!

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• gluemore girl Said:
to all who are struggling right now. I hope the troubles disappear faster than they came on.

No scrapping. It went from sweltering heat to cold and raw here, I got home from work and was just too tired.

Friday is my crop night so I'll look forward to that.

Linda, Hope you hear from the Dr. soon.

Pierced, Hoping Mom's mood improves and you get paid back!

thank you hon.. I am

I called the dr back....I never really spoke to her... I tried to explain my situation with graphic thoughts.. my falling one person said to get help you have to do it in advance.. I talked to different people
what happens i you can't do advance here is what one of them said they want to visit & do a well checkk... I thought that sounded fine. they called the sherriff to come over.. I said well that sounds so the squad came..I said to the guys I did not fall & I eexplained about why they were called.I am hoping my dr calls me back today but it did notsound like she would

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I was scared again ..I left my dog out ..angela & her boyyfreind left the gate open.. so I went in the back yard making sure... I started calling him . I called my neighbor. i went out side he had went to another neighbor I told my neighbor that I had huntingtons & I fall easy and she said to wait inside she will bring him.. I was thyinking how in the hell cvould I make it without ruger..he protects me he is a great playmate.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I am just checking in again

pierced_scrapper
Resident
pierced_scrapper

I'm feeling really depressed today. I didn't sleep at all last night... had major anxiety. I read Chicken Soup for the Scrapbooker's Soul and managed to get 3 hours of sleep. I worked two jobs today and I am about to crash.

I wish I was picky when choosing a full-time job. They want to promote me and although I sent them my resume, I do not want to be promoted. I do not want to be an analyst for a healthcare place. I don't even want to go into healthcare! How can I turn down a promotion?

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• pierced_scrapper Said:
I'm feeling really depressed today. I didn't sleep at all last night... had major anxiety. I read Chicken Soup for the Scrapbooker's Soul and managed to get 3 hours of sleep. I worked two jobs today and I am about to crash.

I wish I was picky when choosing a full-time job. They want to promote me and although I sent them my resume, I do not want to be promoted. I do not want to be an analyst for a healthcare place. I don't even want to go into healthcare! How can I turn down a promotion?

I am sorry that you feel depressed again I am sorry that you did not sleepso sorry to hear about your anxiety
I hope that you reading the chicken soup for the soul helped You

I am sorry that you are having problems at work. I am sorry that you are exhausted from working both jobs

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I am working on that mothers day IT feels good my daughter came over & gave me a shower now she fell asleep again. last night she and her boyfreind came over and fell asleep it was nice to not have to worry about falling so I went to bed

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I am just checking in my daughter just left

southgirl
Expert
southgirl
In response to anda11

It's a fact that life is a struggle. "just keep swimming" and keep finding happy in life. I sound like PollyAnna' But I know that if you focus on the good, good will come to you. That's why we scrap isn't it?

I finished a Halloween card to day. it is so cute. I did it because I wanted to. I have no one to send it to. Most people I know don't like Halloween. Lol I need to find better friends.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to southgirl

• southgirl Said:
It's a fact that life is a struggle. "just keep swimming" and keep finding happy in life. I sound like PollyAnna' But I know that if you focus on the good, good will come to you. That's why we scrap isn't it?

I finished a Halloween card to day. it is so cute. I did it because I wanted to. I have no one to send it to. Most people I know don't like Halloween. Lol I need to find better friends.

That does happen sometimes it is why we scrap.
your halloween card sounds nice

pierced_scrapper
Resident
pierced_scrapper
In response to southgirl

That's so true. Unfortunately, I have to take the promotion... so I guess I should look at it as more money and money that will pay off debt and allow me to eventually teach abroad. I sure wish I could have had the promotion at the library and could give more of my skills to the library. I don't want to give any more of my skills to my full-time job.

The Chicken Soup book helped! I organized some scrapbook pages, for when I finally get the paper. Now, it's time to read and relax before bed. I did that last night and slept the whole night.

This weekend I have to work on the engagement scrapbook for my co-worker. I am looking forward to that. It is why we scrap!

gluemore girl
Pro
gluemore girl

Good Morning Ladies
Life can be full of such highs and lows.
Pierced, perhaps your experience with the promotion job will help you move forward in your library job at some point. I believe that all experiences bring you skills for more experiences. Glad you slept better.

Linda, Glad your DD is staying with you so you are not alone. Hope Dave is continuing to recover.

South, Looking forward to seeing your Halloween card. And I do scrap to see and remember the good stuff. Plus, playing with paper is good therapy for me.

TGIT!

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• pierced_scrapper Said:
That's so true. Unfortunately, I have to take the promotion... so I guess I should look at it as more money and money that will pay off debt and allow me to eventually teach abroad. I sure wish I could have had the promotion at the library and could give more of my skills to the library. I don't want to give any more of my skills to my full-time job.

The Chicken Soup book helped! I organized some scrapbook pages, for when I finally get the paper. Now, it's time to read and relax before bed. I did that last night and slept the whole night.

This weekend I have to work on the engagement scrapbook for my co-worker. I am looking forward to that. It is why we scrap!

at least you will have more money with this promotion. I am sorry that it was not at the library.
I am so glad that the chicken soup has helped you scrap and slept the whole night.

that is good that you are going to scrap the engagement scrapbook this week
it is why we scrrap.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• gluemore girl Said:
Good Morning Ladies
Life can be full of such highs and lows.
Pierced, perhaps your experience with the promotion job will help you move forward in your library job at some point. I believe that all experiences bring you skills for more experiences. Glad you slept better.

Linda, Glad your DD is staying with you so you are not alone. Hope Dave is continuing to recover.

South, Looking forward to seeing your Halloween card. And I do scrap to see and remember the good stuff. Plus, playing with paper is good therapy for me.

TGIT! [/quote

dave has been sick and he would not drink or eat much so Ang & her coworker got him to drink some water and some pop. he has hated the hospital food so maybe now that he is in a better place I am hoping he likes the food here. this place is fabulous.. has lots of things for him to do there

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

just checking in again.

pierced_scrapper
Resident
pierced_scrapper
In response to anda11

I withdrew the promotion application. While i spend $600/month in transit to get there and insurance is expensive, those weren't the reasons. I didn't have liver issues before I started working here. The stress is getting to me and it's not worth my health. I'm going to finish out the year and look for new work.

gluemore girl
Pro
gluemore girl

Good Morning and TGIF!

Tonight is my crop night and I started sifting through the page kits I made last month and pairing some with photos. I'm looking for photos from a summer concert we went to last year and hope I find them before tonight.

Pierced, no job is worth your health. I hope you find something you enjoy. I love my work but it also has stressors. Still trying to work out that balance for myself.

Linda, Looking forward to seeing your Mother's Day LO. Hope you are feeling more safe and that Dave is recovering quickly.

Hugs Ladies!

pierced_scrapper
Resident
pierced_scrapper

That's true. My anxiety has been ramped up all week and I am not quiet when I'm anxious. A few trusted co-workers said, "Jess, if you didn't want the position, this was the best thing you could have done. You're okay." They're right.

Ironically, someone suggested teaching in Germany. I can speak German and the end goal is Germany, I am going to look into it and see what I need. One door closes, another opens.

There was no fall-out at work today and I am hoping Monday is the same way. Praying for weekend, but I will scrapbook after skating tonight. Tomorrow I have work at the library, then I'm seeing an Arabic performance (I speak Arabic too). I'll scrapbook this weekend and work on my newsletter.

I have to work on the engagement scrapbook for my co-worker, no ifs ands or buts. Her birthday is next week.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• pierced_scrapper Said:
I withdrew the promotion application. While i spend $600/month in transit to get there and insurance is expensive, those weren't the reasons. I didn't have liver issues before I started working here. The stress is getting to me and it's not worth my health. I'm going to finish out the year and look for new work.

you are so right about your liver issues causing you problems
I sure hope that you find a job that you like better and does not affect your health like this one

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• gluemore girl Said:
Good Morning and TGIF!

Tonight is my crop night and I started sifting through the page kits I made last month and pairing some with photos. I'm looking for photos from a summer concert we went to last year and hope I find them before tonight.

Pierced, no job is worth your health. I hope you find something you enjoy. I love my work but it also has stressors. Still trying to work out that balance for myself.

Linda, Looking forward to seeing your Mother's Day LO. Hope you are feeling more safe and that Dave is recovering quickly.

Hugs Ladies!

I am so glad you are cropping tonight I hope you are able to find those photos.
you won't be seeing my mothers day cause my camera isn't working right... I could not show you the dance pages.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• pierced_scrapper Said:
That's true. My anxiety has been ramped up all week and I am not quiet when I'm anxious. A few trusted co-workers said, "Jess, if you didn't want the position, this was the best thing you could have done. You're okay." They're right.

Ironically, someone suggested teaching in Germany. I can speak German and the end goal is Germany, I am going to look into it and see what I need. One door closes, another opens.

There was no fall-out at work today and I am hoping Monday is the same way. Praying for weekend, but I will scrapbook after skating tonight. Tomorrow I have work at the library, then I'm seeing an Arabic performance (I speak Arabic too). I'll scrapbook this weekend and work on my newsletter.

I have to work on the engagement scrapbook for my co-worker, no ifs ands or buts. Her birthday is next week.

I am sorry that you have things that make you anxious
your co worlkers were correct.
i hope that your teaching in Germany does come true.
i hope that you have time to do the engagement scrapbook before her birthday actually comes

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

Dave is much better thankfully. he wants to leave on monday.... i sure hope he can it is true.
I fell today near my bed. thankfully I was able to get up by myself.. my daughter was mad cause I woke her up earlier.. then I fell thanks god I was able to get up by myself.. normally when I fall I need some one to help me up.

pierced_scrapper
Resident
pierced_scrapper
In response to anda11

Checking in: I went ice skating last night and took some photos. I'm thinking of printing them out and putting the best photo in my Happiness Box. Or maybe save them as fillers. Anyway, it felt great to ice skate again!

I noticed someone mention they were going to post pictures on the forum? How can I do that? I want to show everyone my Happiness Box and the scrapbook.

gluemore girl
Pro
gluemore girl

Good Morning!
Had a late night of scrapping but so much fun. There were 9 of us in total and we celebrated a bday for my bestie.
I started using the page kit planning process without photos in mind and it's working for me! I got 3 pages done and 4 started in between all the gabbing and eating I did with the girls. I'm excited to continue this way.

Pierced, I love ice skating! Haven't done so in about 8 years but so much fun. The instructions for uploading LO's are in the gallery. Go to your gallery and follow directions to upload. I'm not super savvy when it comes to doing it so if I was able to follow, I think you'll be alright. Traveling to Germany sounds like a wonderful experience!

Linda, Glad Dave is on the mend and hope he is home soon. Also, glad you were able to get up on your own. Bummer on your camera not working.

Happy Saturday!

Mulan05
Expert
Mulan05

Hello all!

Just thought I’d say hi - it’s been a busy week. We took the kiddos to visit the in-laws. I’m not sure if the grandparents had more fun, or the kids. I am glad to be home though. It’s so much work packing to go with kids (especially for the baby).

Pierced - I love ice skating. In the winter we have the longest ice skating rink (Rideau Canal Skateway
In Ottawa). It’s fun, but usually quite cold.

Gluemore - Glad you had fun at your crop! I may have to try making page kits and see if it speeds up what I’m doing.

Linda - glad Dave is on the mend!

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• pierced_scrapper Said:
Checking in: I went ice skating last night and took some photos. I'm thinking of printing them out and putting the best photo in my Happiness Box. Or maybe save them as fillers. Anyway, it felt great to ice skate again!

I noticed someone mention they were going to post pictures on the forum? How can I do that? I want to show everyone my Happiness Box and the scrapbook.

I am glad that you went ice skating and had a nice time and took photos for your happiness box and the scrapbook Ice skating sure sounds like fun

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• gluemore girl Said:
Good Morning!
Had a late night of scrapping but so much fun. There were 9 of us in total and we celebrated a bday for my bestie.
I started using the page kit planning process without photos in mind and it's working for me! I got 3 pages done and 4 started in between all the gabbing and eating I did with the girls. I'm excited to continue this way.

Pierced, I love ice skating! Haven't done so in about 8 years but so much fun. The instructions for uploading LO's are in the gallery. Go to your gallery and follow directions to upload. I'm not super savvy when it comes to doing it so if I was able to follow, I think you'll be alright. Traveling to Germany sounds like a wonderful experience!

Linda, Glad Dave is on the mend and hope he is home soon. Also, glad you were able to get up on your own. Bummer on your camera not working.

Happy Saturday!

I am so glad you had such fun with your 9 crop freinds glad you got 3 pages done and 4 in progress

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

to upload. you have your own gallery herego to your gallery to put things in it... it said add projects.. click on thatand follow directions and you items will be in your gallery

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I am just checkling in again

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

gluemore girl
Pro
gluemore girl
In response to anda11

Good Morning!
Had a good day yesterday but have a ton of school work to catch up on.
Today is going to be a math marathon.

Mulan, Traveling with kids in tow is a challenge. So much stuff!
I started watching NicoleJones911 on you tube for how she makes page kits. My friend started doing it but I resisted til I saw how easily she arrived at a crop night with a couple of kits and handful of photos.

Linda, Hope you get good news about Dave tomorrow.
(((Hugs)))

Have a good day everyone!

pierced_scrapper
Resident
pierced_scrapper

Good morning!

I want to share with you all my Happiness Box. I took this photo yesterday for LinkedIn since I'm trying to create some more buzz for the project.

I am thinking that later I might upload a few images of the progression of the project.

Busy day today! Cleaning, grocery shopping, I have to go clothes shopping. I don't know how much scrapbooking I'll l get done today, but I want to work on the engagement album. After the performance last night, I did manage to scrapbook a little bit.

I didn't really sleep well again last night. I have been reading Chicken Soup for the Scrapbooker's Soul and drinking sleepy time to help me sleep. I'm nervous about going to my full-time job tomorrow.

southgirl
Expert
southgirl

Pierced, I am using a glass cookie jar for mine. I would take a picture but I would have to dust and I just don't wanna.

Starting to decorate me boxes I found at a garage sale. Do I cover with Graphic 45's La'Mour or a Halloween themed one? It is painted black and I could add red to La'Mour to punch it up or G45's Old Curiosity Shop. I must pull out paper and see...This is the fun part.

I have to tell y'all something funny. At a garage sale Friday my BFF found a very very large BROWN bean bag chair . For her youngest daughter's room. Or her oldest daughter's classroom. It is cumbersome so she rolls it down the driveway to her car. And I am laughing and saying there goes Cyndie the dung beetle. The former owner is laughing too. Then packing it into the back of her Soul, (oh lordy that sounds so bad!!!!) her CAR! And I am crying with laughter this time.

pierced_scrapper
Resident
pierced_scrapper
In response to southgirl

Southgirl,

I totally understand! I am in the same boat... maybe later I'll dust or tomorrow. I only slept for 5 hours last night; I'm still anxious about work tomorrow.

That is a funny story. I hope you add it to your jar.

southgirl
Expert
southgirl

I did.

pierced_scrapper
Resident
pierced_scrapper
In response to southgirl

I only placed photos in the engagement scrapbook. Tomorrow I'll decorate. I'm so tired tonight and honestly, I want to destress by reading and drinking sleepy time tea.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• gluemore girl Said:
Good Morning!
Had a good day yesterday but have a ton of school work to catch up on.
Today is going to be a math marathon.

Mulan, Traveling with kids in tow is a challenge. So much stuff!
I started watching NicoleJones911 on you tube for how she makes page kits. My friend started doing it but I resisted til I saw how easily she arrived at a crop night with a couple of kits and handful of photos.

Linda, Hope you get good news about Dave tomorrow.
(((Hugs)))

Have a good day everyone!

I am glad you took a scrap break in between your schoolwork
Dave is feeling bad again. he said he might have something else. which I hope not

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• pierced_scrapper Said:
Good morning!

I want to share with you all my Happiness Box. I took this photo yesterday for LinkedIn since I'm trying to create some more buzz for the project.

I am thinking that later I might upload a few images of the progression of the project.

Busy day today! Cleaning, grocery shopping, I have to go clothes shopping. I don't know how much scrapbooking I'll l get done today, but I want to work on the engagement album. After the performance last night, I did manage to scrapbook a little bit.

I didn't really sleep well again last night. I have been reading Chicken Soup for the Scrapbooker's Soul and drinking sleepy time to help me sleep. I'm nervous about going to my full-time job tomorrow.

such a wonderful happiness box you have we would love to see any progress you have
I hope that you will be able to work on the engagement album.
I am sorry thaat you did not sleep again

I hope that when you go shopping that you find lots of stuff.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to southgirl

• southgirl Said:
Pierced, I am using a glass cookie jar for mine. I would take a picture but I would have to dust and I just don't wanna.

Starting to decorate me boxes I found at a garage sale. Do I cover with Graphic 45's La'Mour or a Halloween themed one? It is painted black and I could add red to La'Mour to punch it up or G45's Old Curiosity Shop. I must pull out paper and see...This is the fun part.

I have to tell y'all something funny. At a garage sale Friday my BFF found a very very large BROWN bean bag chair . For her youngest daughter's room. Or her oldest daughter's classroom. It is cumbersome so she rolls it down the driveway to her car. And I am laughing and saying there goes Cyndie the dung beetle. The former owner is laughing too. Then packing it into the back of her Soul, (oh lordy that sounds so bad!!!!) her CAR! And I am crying with laughter this time.

I am glad you are having fun decorating your boxes . whichever you choose will work

that is a very funny garage sale story

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• pierced_scrapper Said:
I only placed photos in the engagement scrapbook. Tomorrow I'll decorate. I'm so tired tonight and honestly, I want to destress by reading and drinking sleepy time tea.

well at least you got the photos in

gluemore girl
Pro
gluemore girl
In response to anda11

Good Morning
Thinking of dropping my math class, continue tutoring to bring me up to speed and take it again in January. It will mean delaying my final nursing project til the summer or fall of next year. In doing so, it'll alleviate a lot of stress. There just seems to be a lot going on right now and I cannot juggle all the balls.
Waiting to hear back from my advisor.

Pierced, I love that Happiness Box! What a beautiful project.
Hope things go well at work for you today and moving forward. Glad you got a little time to work on the Engagement Book.

Southgirl, What a fun time with your BFF! Lol on dusting the jar. I get that for sure.

Linda, Sorry that Dave is not feeling well enough to come home yet. Will keep you and him in my prayers.

Happy Monday, Everyone

southgirl
Expert
southgirl

Here are some of the things I worked on at our crop.

Inside the "Inside Tunnel" card undecorated
Inside Tunnel card By Southgirl

And this is the card decorated

And this is the front
Front of Inside Tunnel card By Southgirl

southgirl
Expert
southgirl
In response to southgirl

And another inside card
Card By Southgirl

Some embellishments
Embellishments By Southgirl

pierced_scrapper
Resident
pierced_scrapper
In response to southgirl

Not working on anything tonight, I'm going to read Scrapbooker's Soul and relax. I'll bring the album to work tomorrow since it's supposed to rain.

Today my full-time job was weird. Who would have been my manager if I would have accepted the position asked me why I withdrew. She understood and understands I am not happy. The director doesn't want to lose me. UGH. I just want to move to another country.

Maybe this is why he doesn't want to lose me... it's almost like dating. When someone knows you're not interested in them, they want you more.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• gluemore girl Said:
Good Morning
Thinking of dropping my math class, continue tutoring to bring me up to speed and take it again in January. It will mean delaying my final nursing project til the summer or fall of next year. In doing so, it'll alleviate a lot of stress. There just seems to be a lot going on right now and I cannot juggle all the balls.
Waiting to hear back from my advisor.

Pierced, I love that Happiness Box! What a beautiful project.
Hope things go well at work for you today and moving forward. Glad you got a little time to work on the Engagement Book.

Southgirl, What a fun time with your BFF! Lol on dusting the jar. I get that for sure.

Linda, Sorry that Dave is not feeling well enough to come home yet. Will keep you and him in my prayers.

Happy Monday, Everyone

I hope that your advisor allows you to drop this class.. ou have so much going on. that will make the stress go away for now.
tyhanks for the prayers about Dave & I . I appreciate it

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to southgirl

• southgirl Said:
Here are some of the things I worked on at our crop.

Inside the "Inside Tunnel" card undecorated

And this is the card decorated

And this is the front
Front of Inside Tunnel card By Southgirl

I left love on this wonderful card I love everything

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to southgirl

• southgirl Said:
And another inside card
Card By Southgirl

Some embellishments
Embellishments By Southgirl

I left love on this beautiful card I love everything

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• pierced_scrapper Said:
Not working on anything tonight, I'm going to read Scrapbooker's Soul and relax. I'll bring the album to work tomorrow since it's supposed to rain.

Today my full-time job was weird. Who would have been my manager if I would have accepted the position asked me why I withdrew. She understood and understands I am not happy. The director doesn't want to lose me. UGH. I just want to move to another country.

Maybe this is why he doesn't want to lose me... it's almost like dating. When someone knows you're not interested in them, they want you more.

I hope that by reading the scrap for book it makes you go to sleep.
I am sorry that it was weird in your full time job today.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

i am just checking in again

gluemore girl
Pro
gluemore girl
In response to anda11

Had a good day yesterday overall but as always, things can get hectic.
I will drop my class today and also go to tutoring. My stress level is already lowered. I did putter around in my scrap space last night, working on a page kit that I started on Saturday night. I have photos in mind for the kit as well so will see about that this week.

Pierced, Sorry it was awkward at work. Hopefully things will smooth over soon.

Linda, Glad you are checking in as you wait for your DH to come home.

Southgirl, Those cards are wonderful!

Happy Tuesday!

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• gluemore girl Said:
Had a good day yesterday overall but as always, things can get hectic.
I will drop my class today and also go to tutoring. My stress level is already lowered. I did putter around in my scrap space last night, working on a page kit that I started on Saturday night. I have photos in mind for the kit as well so will see about that this week.

Pierced, Sorry it was awkward at work. Hopefully things will smooth over soon.

Linda, Glad you are checking in as you wait for your DH to come home.

Southgirl, Those cards are wonderful!

Happy Tuesday!

I am so glad that you did drop the class. I am glad that you went in your scrap room and puttered around working on the page kit you started before
Dave called me today. he has been feeling sick but they figured out what it exactly was so they can give him medicine. he was glad that they found out

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

i am just checking in again

gluemore girl
Pro
gluemore girl
In response to anda11

Glad you were able to talk to Dave and that he is on the track to recovery.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• gluemore girl Said:
Glad you were able to talk to Dave and that he is on the track to recovery.

I did talk to him most days but he was feeling bad so I didn't talk long but I have great news he called twice this afternoon they said he was able to come home on Fri if everything worked out that is only 2 days I sure miss him.. ANG said she would drive me there but she did not so I am awaiting his return.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I can't beleive it is 2 days I sure hope he is ready on fri

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I am not sure if it will be friday after all.

gluemore girl
Pro
gluemore girl
In response to anda11

Oh Linda, I do hope they release him on Friday but only if he is well enough to be home with you. Will keep on praying for his recovery .

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• gluemore girl Said:
Oh Linda, I do hope they release him on Friday but only if he is well enough to be home with you. Will keep on praying for his recovery .

it does not look like it may be friday... my daughter has not been here all week

gluemore girl
Pro
gluemore girl
In response to anda11

Well, you have been managing on your own and that's a good thing, Linda. I'll keep praying for Dave's return home for you. Sorry you are going through such a stressful time.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• gluemore girl Said:
Well, you have been managing on your own and that's a good thing, Linda. I'll keep praying for Dave's return home for you. Sorry you are going through such a stressful time.

Ang said she is coming over tonight thankfully
I just told my neice about Dave and that ang was here in the beginning but hasn't been here this week. That I fell 2 days ago luckily I was able to get up that I am scared of falling & being alone and asked her if she can come over

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

my neice is coming over tomorow am

gluemore girl
Pro
gluemore girl
In response to anda11

That is wonderful that your niece is coming over. Hugs.

southgirl
Expert
southgirl

It's the little things that make you happy. At a garage sale I found empty CD cases. I NEED them to hold my unmounted stamps. And we have RAIN here!!!! Loving it!!!!

I want to organize my dies better. I am putting all the tags on a magnetic sheet. Bows, flowers..etc.

I stopped making my Halloween house. All I have to do is decorate it. I am saving it for my monthly crop 2 weeks from now.

pierced_scrapper
Resident
pierced_scrapper
In response to southgirl

Just checking in. Sorry for not checking in for a few days - weather cooled down and I ended up falling asleep on Thursday! Last night was a different story. Tonight has to be an early night since dad and I are going to Baltimore tomorrow to see a Ravens game.

I am half way done the engagement scrapbook. It's not my best piece of work, mostly stickers with minimal journaling since I don't really know her friends or family that well. I am leaving space so she can add her own journaling if she chooses to. Maybe I should have ordered an album from Shutterfly - I worry about her not liking it.

I know for the football game dad and I are seeing tomorrow, I am just going to create an album for him on Shutterfly for the holidays.

Hope everyone has a productive evening!

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• gluemore girl Said:
That is wonderful that your niece is coming over. Hugs.

she came over & stayed for awhile this am. she bought me a lunch too it tasted good

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to southgirl

• southgirl Said:
It's the little things that make you happy. At a garage sale I found empty CD cases. I NEED them to hold my unmounted stamps. And we have RAIN here!!!! Loving it!!!!

I want to organize my dies better. I am putting all the tags on a magnetic sheet. Bows, flowers..etc.

I stopped making my Halloween house. All I have to do is decorate it. I am saving it for my monthly crop 2 weeks from now.

I am glad you found empty cd cases that you are going to store your unmounted stamps

Maybe you can find a way to organize your dies.
it is great that you have a monthly crop to finish your halloween house

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• pierced_scrapper Said:
Just checking in. Sorry for not checking in for a few days - weather cooled down and I ended up falling asleep on Thursday! Last night was a different story. Tonight has to be an early night since dad and I are going to Baltimore tomorrow to see a Ravens game.

I am half way done the engagement scrapbook. It's not my best piece of work, mostly stickers with minimal journaling since I don't really know her friends or family that well. I am leaving space so she can add her own journaling if she chooses to. Maybe I should have ordered an album from Shutterfly - I worry about her not liking it.

I know for the football game dad and I are seeing tomorrow, I am just going to create an album for him on Shutterfly for the holidays.

Hope everyone has a productive evening!

Thanks for checking in I hope that you have fun with your dad at the game. I am glad you are far on your engagement album. she will not notice the things you are worrying about

pierced_scrapper
Resident
pierced_scrapper
In response to anda11

I ended up just going to bed last night - I also was jabbed with the flu shot yesterday and it made me tired. I'll finish the scrapbook slowly - it'll be a very belated gift and that's okay. Maybe I'll hold onto it until the holidays.

gluemore girl
Pro
gluemore girl

Good Morning!
DH helped me put together my new paper cart. It seems more solid and I can put 7 boxes of paper in it plus one on top. Need to rearrange the room since we bought a pull out sofa to put in there for when DD comes home. I think the dresser is too big now so will have to find a smaller one to replace it.

It cooled down here too, Jess. I found myself needing a couple of naps this weekend. That fresh air breeze! I have plans to make a wedding card for a co-worker getting married and thinking of making a mini-album that they can give to one set of parents or to bring to work to show off pictures. Once I decide, will only take a weekend to make, I think.

Linda, Glad your niece came and you got a nice lunch. Keeping you and Dave in my thoughts and prayers that you'll be together again soon.

Southgirl, Yay on the garage sale find! DH and I were tempted to stop at a couple this weekend but there is nothing we want or need, really.

Have a restful day.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• pierced_scrapper Said:
I ended up just going to bed last night - I also was jabbed with the flu shot yesterday and it made me tired. I'll finish the scrapbook slowly - it'll be a very belated gift and that's okay. Maybe I'll hold onto it until the holidays.

I am sorry that you were so tired after your flu shot
If you make it a belated gift or for the holidays she won't mind :))

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• gluemore girl Said:
Good Morning!
DH helped me put together my new paper cart. It seems more solid and I can put 7 boxes of paper in it plus one on top. Need to rearrange the room since we bought a pull out sofa to put in there for when DD comes home. I think the dresser is too big now so will have to find a smaller one to replace it.

It cooled down here too, Jess. I found myself needing a couple of naps this weekend. That fresh air breeze! I have plans to make a wedding card for a co-worker getting married and thinking of making a mini-album that they can give to one set of parents or to bring to work to show off pictures. Once I decide, will only take a weekend to make, I think.

Linda, Glad your niece came and you got a nice lunch. Keeping you and Dave in my thoughts and prayers that you'll be together again soon.

Southgirl, Yay on the garage sale find! DH and I were tempted to stop at a couple this weekend but there is nothing we want or need, really.

Have a restful day.

I am so glad your husband helped you put in your new paper cart I am glad that you got a pull out sofa for your dd

that wedding album sounds nice I agree with you taking a weekend to do it
I am glad you took a couple naps

I just talked to Dave & he is still feeling bad.. he is going to see a dr on mon. my neice called again this afternoon and brought lunch again & stayed for a bit

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I am looking in my wish list I have saved doodlebug zoo which I am going to get. I have their Easter & halloween which I love

gluemore girl
Pro
gluemore girl
In response to anda11

I looked at wedding papers to decide about doing an album. I found a couple that would work.
Did a lot of housecleaning yesterday and organized the pantry closet .

Linda, sorry that Dave isn't feeling well. Hope the Dr. has some answers today. I like Doodlebug papers too. Glad you got a wish list going.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• gluemore girl Said:
I looked at wedding papers to decide about doing an album. I found a couple that would work.
Did a lot of housecleaning yesterday and organized the pantry closet .

Linda, sorry that Dave isn't feeling well. Hope the Dr. has some answers today. I like Doodlebug papers too. Glad you got a wish list going.

I am glad that you have some wedding papers that will work
I am glad that you got some housecleaning done.
my neice came over today again and brought lunch she did a load of towels and the dishes
I just talked to Dave he talked to a nurse practitioner who changed his meds. he is still feeling bad but I think he sounds a bit better

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I am just checking in again .

gluemore girl
Pro
gluemore girl
In response to anda11

Gonna be a busy couple of weeks so not sure when I'll get to scrap again. Maybe not til Gluemore night in mid October.

Linda, Glad you are doing okay and sending prayers and positivity that Dave continues to recover and comes home soon.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• gluemore girl Said:
Gonna be a busy couple of weeks so not sure when I'll get to scrap again. Maybe not til Gluemore night in mid October.

Linda, Glad you are doing okay and sending prayers and positivity that Dave continues to recover and comes home soon.

I am sorry that you have a busy ciuple of weeks
Dave has C diff and has a lot of the symptons. they gave him a new antibiotic so maybe that will help. he played the piano and they wiped the keys down after. he told me the different symptons of it. I feel so bad for him

pierced_scrapper
Resident
pierced_scrapper
In response to anda11

I'm having a colonoscopy and endoscopy on Thursday and right now I'm feeling ugh. I ate gluten 7 hours ago and I feel yucky. Tomorrow I am off from both jobs so I can prep - liquid diet tomorrow and I'm not quite sure if I'll feel like scrapping or writing. I hope I will!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics