Page 93 of 97 
Username Post: Anybody working on anything this weekend & week?        (Topic#1576699)
anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to pierced_scrapper

• pierced_scrapper Said:
I'm having a colonoscopy and endoscopy on Thursday and right now I'm feeling ugh. I ate gluten 7 hours ago and I feel yucky. Tomorrow I am off from both jobs so I can prep - liquid diet tomorrow and I'm not quite sure if I'll feel like scrapping or writing. I hope I will![/quote

I am sorry that you are having a colonoscopy and edoscopy
I am glad that you are off both jobs so you can prep.
you may not feeel like talking or scrapping. I am sorry that you feel bad I had a colonoscopy a couple years ago but mine was fine
I sure hope that yours is fine too

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I am just checking in again

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I am checking in again

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

after I finish my mothers day I may start on my cards

gluemore girl
Pro
gluemore girl

Good Morning

Linda, I'm sorry for the complications Dave is having. Praying the medication will help his infection.

Pierced, I hope you do feel like scrapping and writing despite the prep!

Hang in there ladies

pierced_scrapper
Resident
pierced_scrapper
In response to gluemore girl

So far, I'm just drinking liquids. I don't need to start the laxatives until 6 PM. I feel a bit nauseous, but I finished my Happiness Box Initiative fall newsletter, worked a bit on my holiday newsletter, and blogged. I'm going to finish the engagement scrapbook today, wrap it and save it for the holidays.

I took dad to the Ravens game on Sunday and they won! Dad enjoyed himself and I'm going to make an album. I'm thinking of creating a Shutterfly album because I want to scrapbook something for mom.

In August, we visited a sunflower field and I would like to showcase that. I also want to create a scrapbook for my friend and since I have to finish the Happiness Box 2017 scrapbook, I'm just not sure how much time I will have. I might end up creating a Shutterfly album for mom too.

I'm on a tight budget for the end of the year since I send out newsletters; Shutterfly for two books might be the cheaper option,

pierced_scrapper
Resident
pierced_scrapper

Linda, I'm sorry to hear about the complications with Dave. I hope that you all feel better soon.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• gluemore girl Said:
Good Morning

Linda, I'm sorry for the complications Dave is having. Praying the medication will help his infection.

Pierced, I hope you do feel like scrapping and writing despite the prep!

Hang in there ladies

Thank you for the kind thoughts about Dave
my neice was not able to be here today & yesterday but she is back tommorrow I do hope his meds help him fast.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• pierced_scrapper Said:
So far, I'm just drinking liquids. I don't need to start the laxatives until 6 PM. I feel a bit nauseous, but I finished my Happiness Box Initiative fall newsletter, worked a bit on my holiday newsletter, and blogged. I'm going to finish the engagement scrapbook today, wrap it and save it for the holidays.

I took dad to the Ravens game on Sunday and they won! Dad enjoyed himself and I'm going to make an album. I'm thinking of creating a Shutterfly album because I want to scrapbook something for mom.

In August, we visited a sunflower field and I would like to showcase that. I also want to create a scrapbook for my friend and since I have to finish the Happiness Box 2017 scrapbook, I'm just not sure how much time I will have. I might end up creating a Shutterfly album for mom too.

I'm on a tight budget for the end of the year since I send out newsletters; Shutterfly for two books might be the cheaper option,

I hope that you do ok with your test I am glasd that you got yoour newsletters worked on I am also glad that you finished the engagement album
I am glad you had a good time at the ball game that is great that they won and you want to make a book

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• pierced_scrapper Said:
Linda, I'm sorry to hear about the complications with Dave. I hope that you all feel better soon.

thanks hon I do appreciate it

pierced_scrapper
Resident
pierced_scrapper
In response to anda11

Don't think I am sleeping tonight. Been running back and forth to the bathroom and I have to take the last of my prep at 1AM until 2 AM. I have to be at the doctor's by 7:30.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• pierced_scrapper Said:
Don't think I am sleeping tonight. Been running back and forth to the bathroom and I have to take the last of my prep at 1AM until 2 AM. I have to be at the doctor's by 7:30.

I am sorry that you won't be sleeping tonight.. I hope that it goes well.

Mulan05
Expert
Mulan05
In response to anda11

Good morning all! I did read everybody’s posts but forgive me as I have forgotten parts of it.

This last week has been crazy/scary/eye opening. Last Friday several tornadoes touched down in the city where I live. Most of the city was fine (no damage), but many were without power for days. We were one of the lucky areas that got power back after 2 days. The neighbourhood where I grew up (and my parents still live) was hit by a tornado. I am very thankful that my parents house was not hit and they are fine. However, it’s been scary to see the damage that has occurred. This weekend we are going to help them clean up the trees that were downed in their yard and help some of the neighbours as well. One street over from them has suffered major damage - roofs torn off, trees fallen on houses, and even parts of houses missing. Thankfully there are no major injuries reported from the tornado in their area!

This morning my toddler is off at daycare, so I’m currently sorting through photos on my computer of past trips to print. It’s nice to go through some happy memories after such a bad weekend! Also put some pork in the slow cooker, so we will have pulled pork and soup for dinner tonight

Linda - I hope Dave recovers soon and is able to come home.

Pierced - good luck with the test and I hope everything is ok.

Gluemore - I honestly can’t remember what you posted other than being very busy.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to Mulan05

• Mulan05 Said:
Good morning all! I did read everybody’s posts but forgive me as I have forgotten parts of it.

This last week has been crazy/scary/eye opening. Last Friday several tornadoes touched down in the city where I live. Most of the city was fine (no damage), but many were without power for days. We were one of the lucky areas that got power back after 2 days. The neighbourhood where I grew up (and my parents still live) was hit by a tornado. I am very thankful that my parents house was not hit and they are fine. However, it’s been scary to see the damage that has occurred. This weekend we are going to help them clean up the trees that were downed in their yard and help some of the neighbours as well. One street over from them has suffered major damage - roofs torn off, trees fallen on houses, and even parts of houses missing. Thankfully there are no major injuries reported from the tornado in their area!

This morning my toddler is off at daycare, so I’m currently sorting through photos on my computer of past trips to print. It’s nice to go through some happy memories after such a bad weekend! Also put some pork in the slow cooker, so we will have pulled pork and soup for dinner tonight

Linda - I hope Dave recovers soon and is able to come home.

Pierced - good luck with the test and I hope everything is ok.

Gluemore - I honestly can’t remember what you posted other than being very busy.

I am so sorry that your city had the tornadoes I am glad that no one was injured.

I am glad that you were sorting pics after such a harrowing weekend
I talked to Dave and he is hanging in .
my neice came over again to bring me some lunch and take the trash out, fed the animals, cleaned up

pierced_scrapper
Resident
pierced_scrapper
In response to anda11

I made a full recovery after my procedure. I can't have gluten for the rest of my life, I'll know in a few weeks if it's celiac, but it's definitely a sensitivity.

I didn't realize they put EKG stickers on me! I went to lunch with them on. I since threw them out, but I did snap a photo. I might scrapbook it.

I'm resting today, yesterday I also took off from both jobs for the prep and am 85% done my newsletter. I decided to send it to some of my cousins... I'm no longer going to hide my spiritual journey or myself from them. I have not changed as a person, I'm still Jessica.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• pierced_scrapper Said:
I made a full recovery after my procedure. I can't have gluten for the rest of my life, I'll know in a few weeks if it's celiac, but it's definitely a sensitivity.

I didn't realize they put EKG stickers on me! I went to lunch with them on. I since threw them out, but I did snap a photo. I might scrapbook it.

I'm resting today, yesterday I also took off from both jobs for the prep and am 85% done my newsletter. I decided to send it to some of my cousins... I'm no longer going to hide my spiritual journey or myself from them. I have not changed as a person, I'm still Jessica.

I am glad that you made a full recovery after your procedure. I am glad that you had taken the days off for the procedure

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I just talked to Dave He is coming home in 2 days I am so happy . I sure hope it is true

pierced_scrapper
Resident
pierced_scrapper
In response to anda11

Linda, you're always in my thoughts and prayers. I hope Dave comes home in two days too!

I was thinking of scrapping, but I'm going to drink sleepy time tea and go to bed. Back to work tomorrow.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• pierced_scrapper Said:
Linda, you're always in my thoughts and prayers. I hope Dave comes home in two days too!

I was thinking of scrapping, but I'm going to drink sleepy time tea and go to bed. Back to work tomorrow.

thank you It is Sunday which is 3 days
I do not blame you for going to go back to bed. I am sorry that you have to go back to work tomorrow

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

it is 3 days really but I am so happy :)I sure hope it is true he is the one that brought it up so I do hope he is right

gluemore girl
Pro
gluemore girl
In response to anda11

Good Morning and TGIF!
I am usually off on Fridays but going in for a bit to do some computer training for new software.

Linda, Praying that Dave does come home by the weekend. Such a rough road for both of you.

Pierced, I don't tolerate gluten well either and think many people are the same b/c of how our wheat is now processed. I avoid it most of the time. Hope you have a good day at work.

Mulan, So sorry about the violent weather. We had a few touch down in our state (about a 2 miles from my house) not long ago and it is not something we experience. It was a mess around here and people are still trying to clean up from it.

Have a good day ladies!

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• gluemore girl Said:
Good Morning and TGIF!
I am usually off on Fridays but going in for a bit to do some computer training for new software.

Linda, Praying that Dave does come home by the weekend. Such a rough road for both of you.

Pierced, I don't tolerate gluten well either and think many people are the same b/c of how our wheat is now processed. I avoid it most of the time. Hope you have a good day at work.

Mulan, So sorry about the violent weather. We had a few touch down in our state (about a 2 miles from my house) not long ago and it is not something we experience. It was a mess around here and people are still trying to clean up from it.

Have a good day ladies!

Thanks hon I do hope this time is true and that he does come home

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I just talked to Dave again he says he is a little better todayI am so glad my neice came over again and brought me lunch and some dog food and kitty litter. and stayed for a bit Dave can't wait to leave that place

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

my daughter said he is coming home on sunday ;i am so glad

gluemore girl
Pro
gluemore girl
In response to anda11

Great news Linda! So glad to hear it. I am sure there will be happy tears tomorrow .

Have some clean up to do and class work.

pierced_scrapper
Resident
pierced_scrapper

Linda, YAY! I'm glad to hear your daughter will be home on Sunday. I hope Dave comes home too.

I'm seeing the Philadelphia Orchestra tonight and I am so excited.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• gluemore girl Said:
Great news Linda! So glad to hear it. I am sure there will be happy tears tomorrow .

Have some clean up to do and class work.

thanks hon. you are right my daughter told me she could take me to see him there but she did not.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• pierced_scrapper Said:
Linda, YAY! I'm glad to hear your daughter will be home on Sunday. I hope Dave comes home too.

I'm seeing the Philadelphia Orchestra tonight and I am so excited.

my husband is for sure coming home tomorrow and I am so happy my daughter will be here too
have fun at your orchestra

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

my daugheter is cleaning up the house right now. she works overnight.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

he is coming home at 9 am

gluemore girl
Pro
gluemore girl
In response to anda11

Good Morning!
Linda, So glad to hear the good news!!!
Pierced, Hope you had a wonderful time!

Had a busy day and then went to fundraising event for work. It was a pleasant evening.

pierced_scrapper
Resident
pierced_scrapper

I did! The orchestra was just beautiful and I was welcomed into the Orchestra family since I became a young member.

I printed the photos I took, put them into my Happiness Box and can't wait to scrapbook them next year!

Today I am going to work on my 2017 Happiness Box and try to complete up until November 2017.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• gluemore girl Said:
Good Morning!
Linda, So glad to hear the good news!!!
Pierced, Hope you had a wonderful time!

Had a busy day and then went to fundraising event for work. It was a pleasant evening.

you are right he is home I do not have to carry the phone around anymore. he went and got us tacos a little while ago. he said anything tastes or sounds good from the place he was at.
I do not have to worry about falling anymore. I really missed him :0 so glad he is home

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• pierced_scrapper Said:
I did! The orchestra was just beautiful and I was welcomed into the Orchestra family since I became a young member.

I printed the photos I took, put them into my Happiness Box and can't wait to scrapbook them next year!

Today I am going to work on my 2017 Happiness Box and try to complete up until November 2017.

I am glad that you did enjoy it
I am glad that you put some of the photos in your happiness box

gluemore girl
Pro
gluemore girl
In response to anda11

Linda, So glad to hear that Dave is home! Both of you get some rest today!

Jess, I've not been to the symphony in a long time. Need to put that on my list the next time I'm in Boston.

southgirl
Expert
southgirl

I went wild and bought a few dies. I had been on a budget and when I got caught up I am afraid I binged. I got Tim Holtz Cool Yule and it was hard to figure out. Nothing on line to help me. So I made cuts till I figured them out.

Tim Holtz Cool Yule By Southgirl

Edited by southgirl on 10-01-18 06:20 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• gluemore girl Said:
Linda, So glad to hear that Dave is home! Both of you get some rest today!

Jess, I've not been to the symphony in a long time. Need to put that on my list the next time I'm in Boston.

I am so glad he is home I went back to bed yesterday cause I did not ssleep well while he is gone. I am going to go to bed early tonight too

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to southgirl

• southgirl Said:
I went wild and bought a few dies. I had been on a budget and when I got caught up I am afraid I binged. I got Tim Holtz Cool Yule and it was hard to figure out. Nothing on line to help me. So I made cuts till I figured them out.

Tim Holtz Cool Yule By Southgirl

congrats on your new die cool yule purchase

pierced_scrapper
Resident
pierced_scrapper
In response to anda11

Checking in. Last night was difficult... mom said she wants me out in 2 years. I'm working on it. ::

I met someone on Friday night and put our selfie into my Happiness Box. I'm going to scrapbook it in 2019... any ideas for good beginning of a friendship layout?

gluemore girl
Pro
gluemore girl

Good Morning!
As usual, no scrapping last night but I may have a night this Friday? I think my friend is going to invite us for a small get together. If not, I'll wait til next week.

Linda, I am sure both you and Dave need your rest. It's been a tough few weeks for both of you.

Jess, Hang in there and make your plans to find a happy place to be. I might think of a song or a poem to use with your beginning friendship page. You can google "friendship songs, poems or quotes" for ideas. I use that sometimes for scrapping.

Southgirl, Your die cuts are adorable. Glad you had a fun splurge.

Have a good Tuesday everyone!

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• pierced_scrapper Said:
Checking in. Last night was difficult... mom said she wants me out in 2 years. I'm working on it. ::

I met someone on Friday night and put our selfie into my Happiness Box. I'm going to scrapbook it in 2019... any ideas for good beginning of a friendship layout?

I am o sorry about your mom wanting you out

I am glad you met a freind and took a picture for your happiness box

pierced_scrapper
Resident
pierced_scrapper
In response to anda11

She's been in a good mood the past few nights. Praying it continues for a bit.

He turned out to be a jerk.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• gluemore girl Said:
Good Morning!
As usual, no scrapping last night but I may have a night this Friday? I think my friend is going to invite us for a small get together. If not, I'll wait til next week.

Linda, I am sure both you and Dave need your rest. It's been a tough few weeks for both of you.

Jess, Hang in there and make your plans to find a happy place to be. I might think of a song or a poem to use with your beginning friendship page. You can google "friendship songs, poems or quotes" for ideas. I use that sometimes for scrapping.

Southgirl, Your die cuts are adorable. Glad you had a fun splurge.

Have a good Tuesday everyone!

I hope your freind wants to scrapbook I hope that you are able to scrapbook soon
It has been a tough few weeks so I am so glad it is over

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• pierced_scrapper Said:
She's been in a good mood the past few nights. Praying it continues for a bit.

He turned out to be a jerk.

I hope her mood comtinues .
I am sorry that he turned out to be a jerk.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I found some photos for David that go in the pages I have done I also found a kindergarten plant that he had I found a cute paper for it I also found his kahiki birthday pages too

gluemore girl
Pro
gluemore girl
In response to anda11

Had a very busy work week but it's over!
I have an opportunity to scrap with my besties tonight but not sure if I can go. I have a bunch to do for the weekend and week ahead.

Linda, so glad Dave is home and you are scrapping again. Looking forward to seeing your pages.

Jess, Sorry you've had a rough week. Hope things continue to heal for you.

TGIF everyone!

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• gluemore girl Said:
Had a very busy work week but it's over!
I have an opportunity to scrap with my besties tonight but not sure if I can go. I have a bunch to do for the weekend and week ahead.

Linda, so glad Dave is home and you are scrapping again. Looking forward to seeing your pages.

Jess, Sorry you've had a rough week. Hope things continue to heal for you.

TGIF everyone!

I do hope that you are able to scrap tonight
I am so glad he is home so I can work on stuff
I am going to see if he can get my camera to work

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

pierced_scrapper
Resident
pierced_scrapper
In response to anda11

Sorry for the absence! I have been working on my Happiness Box 2017 scrapbook and now since my procedure is done, I've been falling asleep. It feels nice to catch up on sleep and scrapbooking!

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• pierced_scrapper Said:
Sorry for the absence! I have been working on my Happiness Box 2017 scrapbook and now since my procedure is done, I've been falling asleep. It feels nice to catch up on sleep and scrapbooking!

I am glad that you have been scrapbooking and sleeping

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I am just checking in

gluemore girl
Pro
gluemore girl
In response to anda11

I did get to go to my friend's after all! 3 of us got together and shared papers, embellishments, etc. We made page kits from our own and each other's stashes! I got 18 page kits started/done. We were only limited by the fact that it was almost midnight and had to go home to sleep. What fun it was!

Linda, Hope you can get your camera to work.
Jess, Glad you got a little time for yourself!

pierced_scrapper
Resident
pierced_scrapper

Yesterday was dad's birthday and we took him out to dinner. They left for Canada today and I'm happy that I get to cook and work on scrapbooks.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• gluemore girl Said:
I did get to go to my friend's after all! 3 of us got together and shared papers, embellishments, etc. We made page kits from our own and each other's stashes! I got 18 page kits started/done. We were only limited by the fact that it was almost midnight and had to go home to sleep. What fun it was!

Linda, Hope you can get your camera to work.
Jess, Glad you got a little time for yourself!

I am so glad that you had a good time scrapping with your freinds
I am glad that you made some more page kits
I Hope that I can get my camera to work

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• pierced_scrapper Said:
Yesterday was dad's birthday and we took him out to dinner. They left for Canada today and I'm happy that I get to cook and work on scrapbooks.[/quote

I am so glad that you took your dad out to celebrate his birthday
I am so glad that they left for CanadA today I am glad that yyou can cook & scrapbook

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I am checking in again

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

my husband made steak, baked potatoes and corn for dinner It was so tasty

gluemore girl
Pro
gluemore girl
In response to anda11

Hello!
Checking in! I've been at a conference for work. It's a fun one and I'm learning a lot.
Taking lots of pictures and thinking of all the pictures I've taken over the years that are career-related and that I will have to scrapbook them at some point.
I have a scrap night coming up this Friday so looking forward to that.

Linda, So glad Dave is feeling well enough to cook. I hope you are feeling well too.

Jess, Hope you are enjoying yourself. What things do you like to cook? I've been making more vegetarian recipes lately.

Hi to the rest!

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• gluemore girl Said:
Hello!
Checking in! I've been at a conference for work. It's a fun one and I'm learning a lot.
Taking lots of pictures and thinking of all the pictures I've taken over the years that are career-related and that I will have to scrapbook them at some point.
I have a scrap night coming up this Friday so looking forward to that.

Linda, So glad Dave is feeling well enough to cook. I hope you are feeling well too.

Jess, Hope you are enjoying yourself. What things do you like to cook? I've been making more vegetarian recipes lately.

Hi to the rest!

I am so glad that you are having a fun conference at work
I am also glad that you are taking photos for work
I am so glad you have a scrap night iin a few days

he is still feeling bad but he was craving some meat he went to the grocery store too but we did not need much he only got a bit

southgirl
Expert
southgirl
In response to anda11

I have not done much this week. But last night, right at bedtime, I got a great idea and POW it was on. I made a tissue holder for my purse and then laid out a vignette about catching fairies I have a poem for it and another about a Halloween fairy but the lady I am doing this for does not like Halloween.

Put out some Halloween decor but got distracted this morning, Maybe later?

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to southgirl

• southgirl Said:
I have not done much this week. But last night, right at bedtime, I got a great idea and POW it was on. I made a tissue holder for my purse and then laid out a vignette about catching fairies I have a poem for it and another about a Halloween fairy but the lady I am doing this for does not like Halloween.

Put out some Halloween decor but got distracted this morning, Maybe later?

I am glad that you made a tissue holder for your purse

I hope the lady likes this after all

gluemore girl
Pro
gluemore girl
In response to anda11

Back from my week and had a great time. I am hoping I get more photos from others who were at the conference. They also took a few professional pics and I hope to get copies of those too.
Have a crop night tonight and I am excited to go. Supposed to go to a work celebration and I may or may not make an appearance.

Linda, Sorry Dave is still feeling poorly. I hope continued rest at home will help. Hospitals and Rehabs are tough places to sleep.

Southgirl, Love that you got inspiration and got right up to make it!

Hope everyone else had a good week.
Happy Friday!

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• gluemore girl Said:
Back from my week and had a great time. I am hoping I get more photos from others who were at the conference. They also took a few professional pics and I hope to get copies of those too.
Have a crop night tonight and I am excited to go. Supposed to go to a work celebration and I may or may not make an appearance.

Linda, Sorry Dave is still feeling poorly. I hope continued rest at home will help. Hospitals and Rehabs are tough places to sleep.

Southgirl, Love that you got inspiration and got right up to make it!

Hope everyone else had a good week.
Happy Friday!

I am so glad that you have a crop night tonight
you are right about not sleeping in the hospitals & nursing homes. he has been sleeping a lot. he feels too badly to cut our grass but he is making beef stew right now casuse he is craving it

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

just checking in again

pierced_scrapper
Resident
pierced_scrapper
In response to anda11

Just checking in. It has been a busy week and emotionally draining since mom came home. She nags every night about me cooking and the amount I spend on GF food. She thinks if I cooked, it would be cheaper. No, it isn't. I baked and cooked all last Sunday and still spent the same amount on ingredients. I don't buy convenience foods, I buy produce and some mixes. Eating healthy is expensive and trying to explain this to someone who has been drinking is frustrating.

I've managed to scrapbook and I hope to finish Happiness Box 2017 scrapbook this weekend. I am already on November 2017. I might just place things and decorate later. I will also have to expand the album-hopefully most fits into the album.

I've also made a mini vision board for Happiness Box 2018. I can't wait to put it into the 2018 scrapbook. I've kept the box small this year and I think it'll be easier to scrapbook.

I also ordered some stickers and stamps from Scrapbook.com and I can't wait until they arrive. This is my first time ordering and I'm exciting. I have some stamps sitting in my cart, but I have to wait until Monday to see how much I have left in my account after some bills have cleared.

gluemore girl
Pro
gluemore girl

Went scrapping and got 1 LO completed and 1 almost finished.
The process of grabbing photos to go with my page kits was easy. What took a bit more time was deciding the LO.
If I have time during the work week, it might try to pair some sketches to go with the page kits so when I go to my next crops, I'll spend less time deciding and more time scrapping.

Jess, Sorry your week was stressful. Glad you got time to scrap. It always helps me to relax.

Linda, I'm sure the beef stew was yummy.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• pierced_scrapper Said:
Just checking in. It has been a busy week and emotionally draining since mom came home. She nags every night about me cooking and the amount I spend on GF food. She thinks if I cooked, it would be cheaper. No, it isn't. I baked and cooked all last Sunday and still spent the same amount on ingredients. I don't buy convenience foods, I buy produce and some mixes. Eating healthy is expensive and trying to explain this to someone who has been drinking is frustrating.

I've managed to scrapbook and I hope to finish Happiness Box 2017 scrapbook this weekend. I am already on November 2017. I might just place things and decorate later. I will also have to expand the album-hopefully most fits into the album.

I've also made a mini vision board for Happiness Box 2018. I can't wait to put it into the 2018 scrapbook. I've kept the box small this year and I think it'll be easier to scrapbook.

I also ordered some stickers and stamps from Scrapbook.com and I can't wait until they arrive. This is my first time ordering and I'm exciting. I have some stamps sitting in my cart, but I have to wait until Monday to see how much I have left in my account after some bills have cleared.

I am so ssorry you had words about cooking with your mom

I am glad that you finished your happyness box of 2 years
the mini board sounds nice
I am glad that you ordered froom here it is a great place to order

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• gluemore girl Said:
Went scrapping and got 1 LO completed and 1 almost finished.
The process of grabbing photos to go with my page kits was easy. What took a bit more time was deciding the LO.
If I have time during the work week, it might try to pair some sketches to go with the page kits so when I go to my next crops, I'll spend less time deciding and more time scrapping.

Jess, Sorry your week was stressful. Glad you got time to scrap. It always helps me to relax.

Linda, I'm sure the beef stew was yummy.

I am glad you went cropping : ) I am glad that you got a page almost completed and 1almost finished
the beef stew was tasty

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I have my sons pages out

gluemore girl
Pro
gluemore girl
In response to anda11

Decided I need to re-arrange the furniture in my scrap/DD's room. It's feeling cramped. I have been looking for a smaller dresser to replace the larger one. DD also has a lot of clutter to clean out of her closet... I could have so much more space, LOL!

Linda, I did a page about my kids with a funny quote and the other was about me and my friends' adventure driving to a Tuesday Morning to buy scrap supplies. What kind of page are you doing about your son?

suebird
Expert
suebird

Yeah, I'm checking in. Obviously I survived the past few weeks, including the Crazy Schedule week(s).

Needed to get a new camera, and am sorta hacked off about the thing. I can download using the cable, not cannot get the bloody Wi-Fi download to work. If course, I also had a problem getting pictures from the dedicated scrapping disc. *Sigh* That got sort of fixed.

I did do the one lay out from last year's vacation; gotta post that soon. Two others are in progress....finally!

We have beef and barley soup cooking. Da Moose wanted to add Guinness, as the alcohol cooks off. He won.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• gluemore girl Said:
Decided I need to re-arrange the furniture in my scrap/DD's room. It's feeling cramped. I have been looking for a smaller dresser to replace the larger one. DD also has a lot of clutter to clean out of her closet... I could have so much more space, LOL!

Linda, I did a page about my kids with a funny quote and the other was about me and my friends' adventure driving to a Tuesday Morning to buy scrap supplies. What kind of page are you doing about your son?

I hope that you find a smaller dressar soon
I am doing pages with a car and a building set that that he is sitting in

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to suebird

• suebird Said:
Yeah, I'm checking in. Obviously I survived the past few weeks, including the Crazy Schedule week(s).

Needed to get a new camera, and am sorta hacked off about the thing. I can download using the cable, not cannot get the bloody Wi-Fi download to work. If course, I also had a problem getting pictures from the dedicated scrapping disc. *Sigh* That got sort of fixed.

I did do the one lay out from last year's vacation; gotta post that soon. Two others are in progress....finally!

We have beef and barley soup cooking. Da Moose wanted to add Guinness, as the alcohol cooks off. He won.

I am glad that you survived the crazy schedule week
I think my camera is broken too I sure hope not

gluemore girl
Pro
gluemore girl
In response to anda11

Good Morning and Happy Monday!
Going back into work for the first time in 10 days. Also made arrangements to go to the gym after work tonight. I hope I make it through!

Suebird, Welcome back and glad you survived! I still have my old 35 mm but no other cameras. I just use my iPhone for photos now. Is that lazy?

Linda, That page will be cute. I thought about going into my scrap room last night but decided to just look at some LO sketches that I printed and choose some that I want to do.

Jess, I've made vision boards before and make them for a presentation on goal setting that I do every now and then.

Have a good Monday!

pierced_scrapper
Resident
pierced_scrapper

My order came in today and I can't wait to use the happy stamp.

I will admit that I am sort of giddy right now. I have a sort of cute co-worker who seems to put up with me, he even posed with me for a selfie back in August. Last Monday I asked him if he wanted a gluten-free ghost cupcake I made.

Well, I gave him a ghost cupcake last Tuesday and since he was out last Wednesday-Friday, I e-mailed him on Friday to see if the cupcake was okay (as a friend said, "guys don't always think about mentioning things to you. Especially food.") and he responded today that he thought it was delicious. We went back and forth over e-mail, chatted about our weekends, I mentioned a tour I took and that some day if he would be interested, I could show him the photos. His response? "Sure, that would be great. I look forward to it."

I'm shocked and I am going to add this moment to my Happiness Box. It most likely means nothing, but it made a crummy day brighter. I'm thinking of printing out a picture of the ghost cupcake, to scrapbook next year with the e-mail. I have the selfie from August already in the box (since that day in August) and I have an idea for a cute layout. Don't worry, he will never see it.

gluemore girl
Pro
gluemore girl

Survived the long day back and the workout after. I just ate some toast and went to bed after that.

Jess, Playing with new scrappy items is fun. What a fun moment with your co-worker and sweet to put in the Happiness Box.

suebird
Expert
suebird

It may be Tuesday, but it feels like another Monday. Yeah, counting down to the weekend again, as I want to sleep in! Maybe do some scrapping, too.

pierced_scrapper
Resident
pierced_scrapper

An internet friend suggested asking him out for coffee. I'm too nervous to do that - not only fear of being turned down, but I don't want to hear my manager. While he is in another department, I don't want to rock the boat too much with my manager. Last year she called me into her office and from time to time she still does. UGH.

southgirl
Expert
southgirl

Went to my monthly crop last weekend. I finished my Halloween house (pictures to follow) and eyeglass case (somewhat) and cut card greetings out. Then one of the crafters brought a book full of silhouettes and asked if I could use my Scan N Cut to cut them out. I had some of them copied and tried and it did. Kinda. I need to tweak it a bit. I had to save it in my SCN and the real plus was it cut the somewhat altered version out that I can live with.

I am making a Halloween banner. In the planning stage. LOL so it might be next Halloween when it gets hung.

Granny once said advice is often given but seldom taken. But I am just throwing this out anyway. Pierced, Love will find you. Don't hide from it but don't pursue it either. ANYTHING worth having is worth the wait.

Sue all day I keep asking myself if it is Tuesday. Is it the weather that has us confused?

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• gluemore girl Said:
Good Morning and Happy Monday!
Going back into work for the first time in 10 days. Also made arrangements to go to the gym after work tonight. I hope I make it through!

Suebird, Welcome back and glad you survived! I still have my old 35 mm but no other cameras. I just use my iPhone for photos now. Is that lazy?

Linda, That page will be cute. I thought about going into my scrap room last night but decided to just look at some LO sketches that I printed and choose some that I want to do.

Jess, I've made vision boards before and make them for a presentation on goal setting that I do every now and then.

Have a good Monday!

I hope that you make it through work & the gym my pages are cute

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• pierced_scrapper Said:
My order came in today and I can't wait to use the happy stamp.

I will admit that I am sort of giddy right now. I have a sort of cute co-worker who seems to put up with me, he even posed with me for a selfie back in August. Last Monday I asked him if he wanted a gluten-free ghost cupcake I made.

Well, I gave him a ghost cupcake last Tuesday and since he was out last Wednesday-Friday, I e-mailed him on Friday to see if the cupcake was okay (as a friend said, "guys don't always think about mentioning things to you. Especially food.") and he responded today that he thought it was delicious. We went back and forth over e-mail, chatted about our weekends, I mentioned a tour I took and that some day if he would be interested, I could show him the photos. His response? "Sure, that would be great. I look forward to it."

I'm shocked and I am going to add this moment to my Happiness Box. It most likely means nothing, but it made a crummy day brighter. I'm thinking of printing out a picture of the ghost cupcake, to scrapbook next year with the e-mail. I have the selfie from August already in the box (since that day in August) and I have an idea for a cute layout. Don't worry, he will never see it.

he sounds like a nice guy

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• gluemore girl Said:
Survived the long day back and the workout after. I just ate some toast and went to bed after that.

Jess, Playing with new scrappy items is fun. What a fun moment with your co-worker and sweet to put in the Happiness Box.

I am glad that you made it back and survived

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to suebird

• suebird Said:
It may be Tuesday, but it feels like another Monday. Yeah, counting down to the weekend again, as I want to sleep in! Maybe do some scrapping, too. [/quote

I am sorry that you are waiting for the weekend

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• pierced_scrapper Said:
An internet friend suggested asking him out for coffee. I'm too nervous to do that - not only fear of being turned down, but I don't want to hear my manager. While he is in another department, I don't want to rock the boat too much with my manager. Last year she called me into her office and from time to time she still does. UGH.

I am sorry that you are too nervous to ask him for coffee I can see why you would be nervous about it

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to southgirl

• southgirl Said:
Went to my monthly crop last weekend. I finished my Halloween house (pictures to follow) and eyeglass case (somewhat) and cut card greetings out. Then one of the crafters brought a book full of silhouettes and asked if I could use my Scan N Cut to cut them out. I had some of them copied and tried and it did. Kinda. I need to tweak it a bit. I had to save it in my SCN and the real plus was it cut the somewhat altered version out that I can live with.

I am making a Halloween banner. In the planning stage. LOL so it might be next Halloween when it gets hung.

Granny once said advice is often given but seldom taken. But I am just throwing this out anyway. Pierced, Love will find you. Don't hide from it but don't pursue it either. ANYTHING worth having is worth the wait.

Sue all day I keep asking myself if it is Tuesday. Is it the weather that has us confused?

I am glad you went to your monthly crop I am glad you finished your halloween house
you are right about the weather having us confused it is mid 50s and lower this with possible snow on sunday

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I may put away my son cause I pulled out my xmas card embossing forlder... I may start that

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I am working on my christmas cards

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I do have my xmas cards out

gluemore girl
Pro
gluemore girl
In response to anda11

Good Morning and TGIT! It's the last day of the work week for me and it looks like I'll have some time to scrap or prep for an up coming crop. I think I'll finish off some pages that I started and then start hunting down photos to scrap.
I also have a couple of mini folios that I want to make.
Cross fingers that I get it done.

Linda, I know Christmas is coming up fast. I need to start thinking about cards. I may try to take pics at Thanksgiving and need to get a new tree since I tossed out the old one.

Jess, Depends on your rules at work about dating a coworker whether asking him out for coffee would be appropriate?
Did you get a chance to scrap this week?

Suebird, I'm counting down the minutes til tonight. I love work but I do get tired. I was away last week and had no concept of day or time. It's a strange feeling.

Southgirl, Love that you create all you want. I want to be you when I grow up, lol.

Have a good day everyone!

pierced_scrapper
Resident
pierced_scrapper

Right now I just want to focus on healing and getting to a new local to start my career. I want to focus on helping others too. He has been very distant lately... I don't want to come off too strongly and odd.

I might pull out some scrapbooking stuff tonight! I have a book discussion to read for; maybe not.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• gluemore girl Said:
Good Morning and TGIT! It's the last day of the work week for me and it looks like I'll have some time to scrap or prep for an up coming crop. I think I'll finish off some pages that I started and then start hunting down photos to scrap.
I also have a couple of mini folios that I want to make.
Cross fingers that I get it done.

Linda, I know Christmas is coming up fast. I need to start thinking about cards. I may try to take pics at Thanksgiving and need to get a new tree since I tossed out the old one.

Jess, Depends on your rules at work about dating a coworker whether asking him out for coffee would be appropriate?
Did you get a chance to scrap this week?

Suebird, I'm counting down the minutes til tonight. I love work but I do get tired. I was away last week and had no concept of day or time. It's a strange feeling.

Southgirl, Love that you create all you want. I want to be you when I grow up, lol.

Have a good day everyone!

I am glad that you will be doing something scrappy

yes it is coming up fast taking thanksgicing photos sound nice for your xmas cards I understand cause I tossed all of our trees when we moved cause they were too big

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I am checking in again