Page 94 of 97 
Username Post: Anybody working on anything this weekend & week?        (Topic#1576699)
gluemore girl
Pro
gluemore girl
In response to anda11

Had a full but good day yesterday. Went to a yoga class then ran some errands and then walked my dog. It was a beautiful day.
Tonight I am having a friend or 2 over to scrap. Also have some homework to do and some house cleaning.

Linda, Hope Dave is feeling a little better every day.

Jess, Good idea to let it go and focus on work when you are at work. What book are you reading to discuss? Hope you got time to scrap.

pierced_scrapper
Resident
pierced_scrapper
In response to gluemore girl

Yeah, I don't really want to pursue anything with anyone right now. Also, I don't really know what he says to his co-workers because last year after I gave him a holiday card, his co-workers who I didn't even know knew my name when I never even introduced myself. I don't want to be the butt of a joke or nastiness.

Some friends say I care too much about what others think, well, in middle school and high school, I was the subject of nasty rumours that were started in a similar way. I want to avoid that and since it seems like I work with people that seem to have never left high school, I want to keep my distance.

Right now I'm reading the Moor's Account by Laila Lalami. Next is an Anna Quindlen book. The Moor's Account is on 4 November and Anna's book is for 18 November. The Moor's Account is interesting, but thick. I may not finish, but I can still discuss.

I'm not sure if I'll scrapbook this weekend. My full-time job is having a pumpkin contest next Friday and I have to write a story board, then a tiny book. Since I work two jobs during the week, I also have to make cupcakes tomorrow. I have a dentist appointment today, and after the dentist I want to work on the story. I wrote the poem for the board, I just have to work on the unicorn story for the book. It's a bit difficult because I'm not too into fantasy. I'm honestly over this project because the prize is a pizza party and I can't participate since I'm GF/dairy free.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• gluemore girl Said:
Had a full but good day yesterday. Went to a yoga class then ran some errands and then walked my dog. It was a beautiful day.
Tonight I am having a friend or 2 over to scrap. Also have some homework to do and some house cleaning.

Linda, Hope Dave is feeling a little better every day.

Jess, Good idea to let it go and focus on work when you are at work. What book are you reading to discuss? Hope you got time to scrap.

I am glad that you are going to scrap tonight with freinds
he is feeling better a bit each day

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to pierced_scrapper

• pierced_scrapper Said:
Yeah, I don't really want to pursue anything with anyone right now. Also, I don't really know what he says to his co-workers because last year after I gave him a holiday card, his co-workers who I didn't even know knew my name when I never even introduced myself. I don't want to be the butt of a joke or nastiness.

Some friends say I care too much about what others think, well, in middle school and high school, I was the subject of nasty rumours that were started in a similar way. I want to avoid that and since it seems like I work with people that seem to have never left high school, I want to keep my distance.

Right now I'm reading the Moor's Account by Laila Lalami. Next is an Anna Quindlen book. The Moor's Account is on 4 November and Anna's book is for 18 November. The Moor's Account is interesting, but thick. I may not finish, but I can still discuss.

I'm not sure if I'll scrapbook this weekend. My full-time job is having a pumpkin contest next Friday and I have to write a story board, then a tiny book. Since I work two jobs during the week, I also have to make cupcakes tomorrow. I have a dentist appointment today, and after the dentist I want to work on the story. I wrote the poem for the board, I just have to work on the unicorn story for the book. It's a bit difficult because I'm not too into fantasy. I'm honestly over this project because the prize is a pizza party and I can't participate since I'm GF/dairy free.

I can see why you would be hesitant. I hope that you are able to go to the punkpkin contest.

pierced_scrapper
Resident
pierced_scrapper
In response to anda11

I still have to participate in the contest, but if we win, I won't be able to participate in the party. That's okay.

I'm hoping my GF flour comes today so I can make the cupcakes, then freeze them until Thursday and I can decorate them then. I finished the board yesterday and today I will work on the book.

I'm hoping that I can scrapbook a little tonight.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• pierced_scrapper Said:
I still have to participate in the contest, but if we win, I won't be able to participate in the party. That's okay.

I'm hoping my GF flour comes today so I can make the cupcakes, then freeze them until Thursday and I can decorate them then. I finished the board yesterday and today I will work on the book.

I'm hoping that I can scrapbook a little tonight.

I do not know if you should win since you can't go to the party
I hope that you can scrapbook a bit

pierced_scrapper
Resident
pierced_scrapper
In response to anda11

Honestly, I handed it off to someone who can participate and they're taking over. I am bringing GF cupcakes and I'll take photos.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• pierced_scrapper Said:
Honestly, I handed it off to someone who can participate and they're taking over. I am bringing GF cupcakes and I'll take photos.

that is good that you handed it off to someone else

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I am just checking in again

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

i am just checking in again

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I do not feel like making my cards now but I just saw some cute snowmen ones at current so I am going to get those

southgirl
Expert
southgirl
In response to anda11

Here is my Halloween house and a altered box that flowers came in.

Halloween house By Southgirl

Back By Southgirl

Halloween Witch/Fairy By Southgirl

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to southgirl

• southgirl Said:
Here is my Halloween house and a altered box that flowers came in.

Halloween house By Southgirl

Back By Southgirl

Halloween Witch/Fairy By Southgirl

I left love on these cool items

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I had 19 cents shippiong and their cards were half price so I went & bought them too with matchinhg address labels These are cute too

gluemore girl
Pro
gluemore girl
In response to anda11

I have a wedding card to finish for my co-worker. I'm hoping I get it done before the wedding. I'm not in love with it but the sentiment is there.

Have a crop coming up in a week and then a weekend away so have lots of projects to do. Looking forward to getting organized this weekend for both.

Linda, good deal on the cards. I like Current but have not ordered from them in a while.

Southgirl, Both of those are so cool. So were both of these kits that you ramped up?

suebird
Expert
suebird

It's Thursday morning and I am posting! Got the day off, so I can get my hair (mop?) cut. Of course, going in Saturday to make up the hours. Working 8-4's this week and next week.

I may try to do some more scrapping. Have done little bits here and there; depends on what else needs to get done.

October has been weird thus far: 'Radio Silence' has been broken! The Fool (aka Dad on one of his 'goofier' kicks) actually called about 3 weeks ago. Had gone over for a few hours, too. Now the Red Sox are in the World Series again....

Hope to be back later.

southgirl
Expert
southgirl
In response to suebird

Glue, only the house was a kit. The witch was a box that paper flowers came in.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• gluemore girl Said:
I have a wedding card to finish for my co-worker. I'm hoping I get it done before the wedding. I'm not in love with it but the sentiment is there.

Have a crop coming up in a week and then a weekend away so have lots of projects to do. Looking forward to getting organized this weekend for both.

Linda, good deal on the cards. I like Current but have not ordered from them in a while.

Southgirl, Both of those are so cool. So were both of these kits that you ramped up?

I hope that you do like the wedding card
I am glad that you have a crop coming up
I have not ordered from them in a while either that is why they gave me 19 cent shipping I really love the cards

gluemore girl
Pro
gluemore girl
In response to anda11

TGIF!
I came home and finished the card off and was very happy with how it turned out. Did not get a picture of it but that's okay.
Was supposed to have jury duty today but when I called in the message said I didn't have to go... yay!
Have lots to do and will try to tackle some of it today with plans to meet a friend for dinner.

Suebird, Good to hear from you. Glad you got a call from your Dad. I miss mine even though he drove me crazy sometimes.

pierced_scrapper
Resident
pierced_scrapper

Just checking in. Tomorrow night I will resume scrapbooking!

Last night I attended my first Shabbat and it was such a lovely experience. I met a lot of nice people. I also got my hair cut and a new style.

gluemore girl
Pro
gluemore girl

That sounds wonderful Jess. Yay on the new do as well!

Got my scrap room/guest room rearranged and I'm still working on the photos. I need to get a few more photo storage boxes and I'll be done for now. Time to pack for my weekend crops!

southgirl
Expert
southgirl

Still working on my Halloween banner so it will be ready for Halloween 2019. Lol

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to southgirl

the reason I am using Current is cause I can't drive and I used to buy gift wrap & cards it was great fun to buy so I bought 2 birthday wrap with 19 cent shipping I also bough a matching card for my son sometimes I make it and sometimes I don"t m son has aa birthday in Jan. while i was there I saw the cuute xmas cards for ius

suebird
Expert
suebird
In response to anda11

Eh! Never did get around to scrapping. Had a baby afghan to finish; thought one person was coming out, was going to give it to her to pass on to the recipient. Nope; didn't happen. Had some 'ghosts and glitches' in various machines, so the person who dealt with 'that' mess was kind enough to pass on the gift. Guess it went down pretty well, too.

Glue, thanks! Yeah, Coot drives me beyond nuts, and often! Luckily, he understands where about I work, and how my schedule runs. (The folks moved out to that area a few years before I was born, moving up to where we are when I was 6.) The fact that I drive our 'usual' route keeps him happy.

Just realized....Game 5 of the World Series is getting ready to start. Either way, I dread hearing the score tomorrow morning.

Til later!

gluemore girl
Pro
gluemore girl
In response to suebird

I am pretty happy that I got my room all organized this past weekend, including all but 2 boxes of photos. I at least know which box to go in when looking for a particular photo.
Using the page kits I made, I added photos and more embellishments and started looking at sketches. I have a day long crop this weekend so will see how productive that makes me. HA!

Sue, Hope you get to scrapping soon. I did not watch the World Series either but if I root for anyone, it's the Red Sox.

Linda, I can drive and still prefer to order things online when possible. It is sometimes so maddening to go into a store and hunt for what seems a needle in a haystack!
I have to think about Christmas cards soon.

Southgirl, Hope you get the banner done... you got 24 hours!

suebird
Expert
suebird

Well, they won. Yippee!

Called off today. Actually decided on it yesterday, as my nose is draining, and I have been coughing alot.

Am still considering what, if anything else, I should add to a layout I have sitting on the table. Decisions!

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to suebird

MY christmas cards came today they are so cute I a m soglad I got them

gluemore girl
Pro
gluemore girl
In response to anda11

I'm off to an all day crop today. I have about 20 page kits packed with embellishments and photos. Let's see how productive I am, ha!
I've managed to keep my room neat despite the frenzied packing I did last night.
Linda, Glad you got your cards in. You'll be done early with them!
Have a good Saturday everyone!

pierced_scrapper
Resident
pierced_scrapper

Checking in. I've been so busy with work and reading for the book discussion that I haven't scrapbooked. I don't think I'll finish the book; I can't get into it. I'll read the last chapter and end, call it a night. The discussion is tomorrow and I hope I can get some scrapbooking in this weekend.

grandmamichelf
Veteran
grandmamichelf

I haven't had the desire to scrapbook in 5 years. Not since our second oldest son passed away 5 years ago the 24th of last month. It's been difficult. But about 5 months ago I purchased a cricut explore air 2 and have started using it. The thing is it has made me realize I don't know what I'm going to do with all these scrapbooks I made before. Then, when my daughter-in-law, daughter, and I were looking through them, they made me both happy and sad at the memories. And so I knew...I must finish what I started. I need to do a scrapbook just of him. Then of our trip to NYC to scatter his ashes. But it is so hard. And so difficult. The son in my avatar is the one that passed away. And it's so hard.

Edited by grandmamichelf on 11-03-18 03:41 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to grandmamichelf

• grandmamichelf Said:
I haven't had the desire to scrapbook in 5 years. Not since our second oldest son passed away 5 years ago the 24th of last month. It's been difficult. But about 5 months ago I purchased a cricut explore air 2 and have started using it. The thing is it has made me realize I don't know what I'm going to do with all these scrapbooks I made before. Then, when my daughter-in-law, daughter, and I were looking through them, they made me both happy and sad at the memories. And so I knew...I must finish what I started. I need to do a scrapbook just of him. Then of our trip to NYC to scatter his ashes. But it is so hard. And so difficult. The son in my avatar is the one that passed away. And it's so hard.

I am so deeply sorry that you lost your precious son Michelle You have my deepest sympsthies and prayers . Do not feel bad you have a very good reason not to scrap Maybe you want to do him for a bit
you have my huggs and prayers

Edited by anda11 on 11-03-18 05:05 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Tenant

So sorry for your loss. Everyone deals with grief in their own way. My husband passed away a year ago this week, completely unexpected and sudden. I pulled scrapbook pages of him for the memorial service, but I haven't done any new pages that include him yet. I was thinking the other day that it might be time. I think you have to do whatever works best for you.

gluemore girl
Pro
gluemore girl
In response to anda11

Good Morning Michelle and I cannot imagine how difficult it must have been and still must be to live with your loss.
Scrapbooking can be a comfort of recalling the precious memories of our loved ones. I wish you peace and comfort as you complete his book.

southgirl
Expert
southgirl

I lost my daughter almost 3 years ago. She was only 43 and left behind 3 teens. I copied a scrapbook for each teen. It may not be their prized possession but it helped me pass on family pics and history. Maybe one day it will give them good memories of their mother.

Edited by southgirl on 11-05-18 08:05 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

pierced_scrapper
Resident
pierced_scrapper

I'm so sorry about your son. It is never easy.

My story about scrapbooking mirrors yours. In January 2013 my grandma died and in November 2013 I underwent a traumatic experience. It'll be the fifth anniversary of that trauma on Wednesday. I finally started to scrapbook a little this year and it feels great to get back. I am going to make a little page dedicated to how I grew since my experience in the five years. I'm going to start it tonight.

I hope as time goes by, things become easier little by little.

gluemore girl
Pro
gluemore girl

Good Morning
Hugs to you all and thank you for sharing.
Strength and peace are wished for you all.
Southgirl, I'm sure your DGDs do treasure your books.
Pierced, Glad you are able to come back to this hobby after your loss and trauma. I hope you have found it healing and therapeutic.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

I reallly hate that my camera broke I hate that I can not share anything here plus I have a monthly challenge too that I have been taking a break from. so I just asked my daughter if she would use her smart phone to take my pics that are sittin in my drawers I think someone asked in this thread how to add photos from a specific phone so maybe she will solve my problems and someone here will know her phone. so wish me luck with my daughter

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to southgirl

• southgirl Said:
I lost my daughter almost 3 years ago. She was only 43 and left behind 3 teens. I copied a scrapbook for each teen. It may not be their prized possession but it helped me pass on family pics and history. Maybe one day it will give them good memories of their mother.

I am deeply sorry to hear about the loss of your prewcious daugter at her young age You have my deepest sympathies and prayers

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I can't seem to find my private messages can anyone please remind me >:

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to bransonscrapper

• bransonscrapper Said:
So sorry for your loss. Everyone deals with grief in their own way. My husband passed away a year ago this week, completely unexpected and sudden. I pulled scrapbook pages of him for the memorial service, but I haven't done any new pages that include him yet. I was thinking the other day that it might be time. I think you have to do whatever works best for you.

I am deeply sorry to hear about your dear husband passing you have my depesst sympahthies

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to suebird

I am starting my heritage challenge in January so I am getting things ready

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I have great news my daughter said she would take them for me

suebird
Expert
suebird
In response to anda11

The White Stuff is on its way; just letting you all know.

2 layouts sorta finished. Should work on a few more....if/when I can find the time.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to suebird

• suebird Said:
The White Stuff is on its way; just letting you all know.

2 layouts sorta finished. Should work on a few more....if/when I can find the time.

thanks for letting us know I am glad you got 2layouts sorta finished

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I Just figured what to give my son for xmas & his birthday in jan it is 2 different golfmagazine subscrition

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

dave has been really sick for the last few dayhe went to Kroger around 5 or 6 and someone from there called and he probably should not drive home so My dd went & got him and still isn[t home yet so she took him tto the er again to gt him checked so he is doing better I hope he comes home soon

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

he still did not come home I sure hope that he is able to come home again today. I am worried about him again

gluemore girl
Pro
gluemore girl
In response to anda11

Good Morning.
So sorry to hear about Dave again Linda. Prayers and good thoughts going up. I'm so sorry.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

thanks hon He has to stay in the hospital again I am sure sick of this I am worried about him too

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I just asked my neiece if she could come over like before . I sure hope that she does. I hate being alone with no one to talk to my daughter is supposed o work tonight but was trying to get it off so she could help Dave at the hospital. she was supposed to bring me the grocerys that were left at Kroger whren they sent Dave on a squad but she hasn't been here yet

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I just talked to my n eice and she is coming over tomorrow with food I feel so much better that I talked to her too

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I Feel better cause Ang brought the groceries Dave had yesterday pluse she stayed for a bit I feel a bit better

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

my daughter just came and she is giving me a shower. i am so glaad

gluemore girl
Pro
gluemore girl
In response to anda11

I'm sorry you are going through this again, Linda. Hope his stay is quick.
So nice that your DD and niece will help look out for you.
Hang in there.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• gluemore girl Said:
I'm sorry you are going through this again, Linda. Hope his stay is quick.
So nice that your DD and niece will help look out for you.
Hang in there.

thank you for the kind thoughts hon . I hope that his stay is quick too
they gave dave meds that make him sleep so that is why ANG came back to help me shower...she said she thought that I could use the company too. she cleaned a bit too she stayed till almost 6 am. my neice called this morning and she is coming at noon with lunch. I am so grateful for both of them

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

when Dave was in the hospital the last time he was really in ICU before he went to the nursing home. I just talked to him he is in ICU again. they figured out what he has which is what they thought all along. they are going to move him to a step down room which I am so glad that sounds good

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I am hoping that the fact that they put him in a step down room is good and that his stay will be short I sure hope so .

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I just talked to my son and said that he is coming home in a couple days That is great news I am so happy

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

my daughter called me on her way to work she said if I need anythinbg to call her

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

my neice has company coming so she probably not be over like she was today but she did say to call if I needed something I am so glad Dave is out in 2 days

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I just called my daughter at work to talk and they sent her home maybe cause she is with Dave now and is going to come over after leaving him. I am so glad. I hate being along more than anything I am not talking about falling just being alone

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I want to thank you dear freinds for listening to me and all my posts

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

she has been here for a bit but she always talks on her phone or texts for a long time evey time. I have to be grateful that she is here at all

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

Dave asked for cake so Ang tried to buy him some at kroger but she coul not find any or any littl debbie either so she brought him a cheesecake which he put the knife in & that was it so Ang and I had the cheesecake which was good Dave is coming home in 2 days and tomorrow might be one of them. I sure hope it is tomorrow so Ang won't have to visit him in the hospital anymore

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

Ang and I watched something on netflix which was good and she just left to miss rush hour. IT is 6 am now. I sure hope that Dave does come home today instead of the next so I won't be alone anymore she came over to keep me company again I am so thankfull that she did. it was a great night

Edited by anda11 on 11-09-18 03:14 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

gluemore girl
Pro
gluemore girl
In response to anda11

Good Morning!
Sounds like Dave will be home soon and glad you got some company with your daughter.
How nice that your son will be close by as well.
Hang in there Linda.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• gluemore girl Said:
Good Morning!
Sounds like Dave will be home soon and glad you got some company with your daughter.
How nice that your son will be close by as well.
Hang in there Linda.

thanks hon my son moved to Fla recently but Dave is supposed to use ensure but he says it is expensive so my son in fla packed up a big box of ensure a couple weeks ago and mailed it. he sent him another box full the next week. dave has lost weigh. I sure hope he does come home today

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

my daughter is picking him up now thankkfully she came here to get him some clothes and a winter coat since it turned cold so he is on his way right now thankfully

pierced_scrapper
Resident
pierced_scrapper
In response to anda11

Linda, I'm sorry to hear about Dave. I hope he comes home in a few days.

I scrapped that page for the five year anniversary. The day was peaceful and calm, which surprised me. I think the project helped.

Tonight I want to finish my Happiness Scrapbook, then start on dad's holiday gift.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• pierced_scrapper Said:
Linda, I'm sorry to hear about Dave. I hope he comes home in a few days.

I scrapped that page for the five year anniversary. The day was peaceful and calm, which surprised me. I think the project helped.

Tonight I want to finish my Happiness Scrapbook, then start on dad's holiday gift.

thank you . my daughter is picking him up as we speak to come home right now thankfully

I am glad that you got the anniversary project working on I am glad that your day was peaceful and calm
I hope that you can finish your happpiness box tonight so you can start your dads gift

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

MY husband is home

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I am working on my heritage challenge again now thankfully

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I told you guys I am getting golf mag subscription for my son for his xmas and birthday in Jan. that was a recent idea. Dave thinks it is a great idea too. I was going to get my daughter horse one for xmas but she has recently gotten into auariums and buying fish. she was saying that se was getting different answers online. I just found a subscription to tropical fish magazine.. I am so glads I looked for this cause she will just love it for a year. . I am going to write inside her xmas card. dave thinks it is a great idea too

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

Dave spent his birthday and our anniversry in the hospital
veterans day is Sunday and he always goes to Applebees to get his free steak he feels good enough to go and he is happy about that I am happy about that too

southgirl
Expert
southgirl
In response to anda11

Finished my banner one week after Halloween. I will post pics later but I had a pennant left over so I made a door hanger for my friend.

Door hanger By Southgirl

Back of door hanger By Southgirl

suebird
Expert
suebird
In response to southgirl

Anda, of course Dave would get better for a steak (typed tongue in cheek).

Managed to work on another layout today. Thus 2 down, and one well under way.

Car keys MIA. Tore house apart; no luck.

gluemore girl
Pro
gluemore girl
In response to suebird

Hello and back from a long weekend of scrapping. We scrapped Friday afternoon through Saturday night.
I got a total of 8 single pages done. Some were double page spreads others were just singles. I love using the page kits process. I think it makes my pages more interesting.
It was also a relaxing weekend as we rented a house with a water view. We spent the whole time scrapping in front of the picture windows.

Linda, Glad Dave is home and hope he feels better.

Jess, So nice that you got to scrap the anniversary page. I always feel peaceful when I am working with paper.

Southgirl, Love the door hanging

Suebird, Yay on getting some scrapping in. When you are working and giving to others, it's good to give yourself time for you.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to southgirl

• southgirl Said:
Finished my banner one week after Halloween. I will post pics later but I had a pennant left over so I made a door hanger for my friend.

Door hanger By Southgirl

Back of door hanger By Southgirl

at least you finished it at all I bet your freind will love this amazing banner I left love on it for you

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to suebird

• suebird Said:
Anda, of course Dave would get better for a steak (typed tongue in cheek).

Managed to work on another layout today. Thus 2 down, and one well under way.

Car keys MIA. Tore house apart; no luck.

that ius funny he did not feel good enoiught today after all to go
I hope that you find your car keys

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• gluemore girl Said:
Hello and back from a long weekend of scrapping. We scrapped Friday afternoon through Saturday night.
I got a total of 8 single pages done. Some were double page spreads others were just singles. I love using the page kits process. I think it makes my pages more interesting.
It was also a relaxing weekend as we rented a house with a water view. We spent the whole time scrapping in front of the picture windows.

Linda, Glad Dave is home and hope he feels better.

Jess, So nice that you got to scrap the anniversary page. I always feel peaceful when I am working with paper.

Southgirl, Love the door hanging

Suebird, Yay on getting some scrapping in. When you are working and giving to others, it's good to give yourself time for you.

I am gla you had a long weekend of scrapping :)the house with a water veiw sounds perfect I can see why you got more pages sone
I a, so glad he his home again

pierced_scrapper
Resident
pierced_scrapper

I'm glad I finally got back into scrapbooking this year... it really has helped with the healing. I am going to start on my dad's scrapbook next week.

I'm thinking of getting my mom a blank scrapbook with some stickers and glue dots for the holidays, then a $25 gift card to Shutterfly so she can scrapbook their Canada trip. She's never really scrapbooked; I might make it a mother/daughter bonding gift. I will make it that!

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• pierced_scrapper Said:
I'm glad I finally got back into scrapbooking this year... it really has helped with the healing. I am going to start on my dad's scrapbook next week.

I'm thinking of getting my mom a blank scrapbook with some stickers and glue dots for the holidays, then a $25 gift card to Shutterfly so she can scrapbook their Canada trip. She's never really scrapbooked; I might make it a mother/daughter bonding gift. I will make it that!

I am so glad you have been feeling better with your scrapapping
I think giving your mo,m that as a gift is a great idea she may love scrapping after all

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

gluemore girl
Pro
gluemore girl
In response to anda11

Good Morning

Linda, It sounds like Dave needed the rest on Monday. A belated thank you to him for his service and I hope he is feeling better.

Jess, What a wonderful gesture to get your Mom a scrapbook for her to scrap her trip. I hope it is the bonding experience you wish for.

I got home late from work but putzed around looking at my paper for a LO of a trip my son took this past summer. I think I got papers picked. I may scrap a little this weekend.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• gluemore girl Said:
Good Morning

Linda, It sounds like Dave needed the rest on Monday. A belated thank you to him for his service and I hope he is feeling better.

Jess, What a wonderful gesture to get your Mom a scrapbook for her to scrap her trip. I hope it is the bonding experience you wish for.

I got home late from work but putzed around looking at my paper for a LO of a trip my son took this past summer. I think I got papers picked. I may scrap a little this weekend.

thank you will tell him he had needed diapers for a month or so but before he went to the hospital he no longer needed them which was great I do not know what happened but he needs them again I do not know why

i am glad you putzed on a layout of your son

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I am working on my new heritage challenge

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

pierced_scrapper
Resident
pierced_scrapper

I'm hoping so too. Next weekend I will buy an 8x8 album, then look at the stickers. I have credit on Amazon and I think I can get the glue dots for free. I'm treating my mom to the orchestra and I'm thinking that will be about $40. Mom will just get that scrapbook, the stickers, dots, Shutterfly gift card, the image I made her, and measuring cups.

I don't even celebrate Christmas and it seems like I spend the most out of everyone. I'm hoping I can get the orchestra tickets for cheaper at the box office, but $40-$45 is about average. I guess $115 will be my limit for both of my parents.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• pierced_scrapper Said:
I'm hoping so too. Next weekend I will buy an 8x8 album, then look at the stickers. I have credit on Amazon and I think I can get the glue dots for free. I'm treating my mom to the orchestra and I'm thinking that will be about $40. Mom will just get that scrapbook, the stickers, dots, Shutterfly gift card, the image I made her, and measuring cups.

I don't even celebrate Christmas and it seems like I spend the most out of everyone. I'm hoping I can get the orchestra tickets for cheaper at the box office, but $40-$45 is about average. I guess $115 will be my limit for both of my parents.

this all sounds wonderful

gluemore girl
Pro
gluemore girl
In response to anda11

Good Morning
Needed to get some work done yesterday but accomplished about 1/2 of what I was supposed to do. I was also pretty sore from shoveling snow the night before.
Did not scrap either but have been watching some process videos. I'm watching some by the Inkie Quill.

Linda, Hope David feels better.

Jess, Sounds like you have such thoughtful gifts for your parents even though it's not a holiday you wish to celebrate. I hope they appreciate them.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• gluemore girl Said:
Good Morning
Needed to get some work done yesterday but accomplished about 1/2 of what I was supposed to do. I was also pretty sore from shoveling snow the night before.
Did not scrap either but have been watching some process videos. I'm watching some by the Inkie Quill.

Linda, Hope David feels better.

Jess, Sounds like you have such thoughtful gifts for your parents even though it's not a holiday you wish to celebrate. I hope they appreciate them.

I am sorry that you were sore from shoveling snow I am sorry that you were not able to scrap
thanks hon

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I did not realize that it is so close to thanksgiving my mom and dad made this incredible mac and cheese for years. my daughter is making it Dave says a honeybaked ham sounds good cause he has not had one for years

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I am thinking about you again

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I am working on my herittge challenge again

gluemore girl
Pro
gluemore girl
In response to anda11

Good Morning
Wow, Linda, sounds like your Thanksgiving will be yummy. It did sneak up on us this year, didn't it?
I got a few things and will check what I need for during the week and put DH and DS in charge of shopping. I'll cook on Thanksgiving Day. I don't make a lot and I don't cook beforehand. I'll be working every day til then.

Got some LO's uploaded to the Gallery this morning so if you'd like to take a look feel free...

Page 94 of 97 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics