Page 96 of 97 
Username Post: Anybody working on anything this weekend & week?        (Topic#1576699)
gluemore girl
Pro
gluemore girl
In response to pierced_scrapper

Good Morning!

Linda, I am sorry you are missing your son. Have you been scrapping? Maybe that would boost your spirits.

Jess, Glad you are feeling well and sleeping well! How sweet about the gift

I did not scrap yesterday but did go to the Math tutor for a session.
Happy Wednesday Everyone!

Edited by gluemore girl on 12-12-18 05:04 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to gluemore girl

• gluemore girl Said:
Good Morning!

Linda, I am sorry you are missing your son. Have you been scrapping? Maybe that would boost your spirits.

Jess, Glad you are feeling well and sleeping well! How sweet about the gift

I did not scrap yesterday but did go to the Math tutor for a session.
Happy Wednesday Everyone!

I have not been scrapping. my table is full of christmas cards.

southgirl
Expert
southgirl
In response to anda11

Made a few die cut Santas for tags. I want to add some bling to my eyeglass cases. I NEED to rethink my crafting area. I have a big old trimmer Fiskars that is a bummer to use. I need to get rid of it and use that spot for my Brother Cut N Boss.

On a personal note, my love asked me what I wanted for Xmas. I was blank, still wonder what I want. I usually buy me something for Xmas and I still I am blank. Lol maybe I will say what my Mom always said when I would ask her that question. She would say "I just want you kids to be good."

pierced_scrapper
Resident
pierced_scrapper
In response to southgirl

Southgirl, I like your mom's response. My response is always, "my health, joy, and the health of my loved ones." Anymore, I don't really want material things - I just want experiences with people I love, as well as my health and joy.

Money will be tight for the next week. I'll be starting the job search again and will look at scrapbooks for my Happiness Box 2018. I'm hoping I find a joy/gratitude scrapbook like I found last year that had 30 pages and was expandable.

gluemore girl
Pro
gluemore girl

Good Morning!
Looking forward to Gluemore Night tomorrow. We make it a holiday party too with a dish to pass and a Yankee swap gift.
Stitches come out tomorrow as well so looking forward to that.

Southgirl, Wish I could come over and help you organize. I love to do that stuff. I bought myself the FB portal so I can use sign language with my sister in FL. That is my Christmas/Bday gift to her and to me.

Jess, What kind of album do you use? The 3-ring or the post-bound? I'll keep my eye out for one.

Linda, Keep checking in when you can.

Have a good day everyone.

pierced_scrapper
Resident
pierced_scrapper

Post bound, I'm not sure if A.C. Moore or Michael's sell the three-rings. I found the post-bound at Michael's last year and since it was expansive, on sale for $20, I thought it was perfect.

I'm going to pay mom rent next week. I didn't talk to her, I'm just going to do it. I might just hand her the check and say, "cash it on Friday." She's in a good mood tonight, but I am nervous.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to southgirl

• southgirl Said:
Made a few die cut Santas for tags. I want to add some bling to my eyeglass cases. I NEED to rethink my crafting area. I have a big old trimmer Fiskars that is a bummer to use. I need to get rid of it and use that spot for my Brother Cut N Boss.

On a personal note, my love asked me what I wanted for Xmas. I was blank, still wonder what I want. I usually buy me something for Xmas and I still I am blank. Lol maybe I will say what my Mom always said when I would ask her that question. She would say "I just want you kids to be good."

I am glad that you got some tags done I can see why you would want to add bling to those eyeglass cases
I would get rid of anything in your craft space that does not work for you anymore
I think I would ask for something scrappy )

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• pierced_scrapper Said:
Southgirl, I like your mom's response. My response is always, "my health, joy, and the health of my loved ones." Anymore, I don't really want material things - I just want experiences with people I love, as well as my health and joy.

Money will be tight for the next week. I'll be starting the job search again and will look at scrapbooks for my Happiness Box 2018. I'm hoping I find a joy/gratitude scrapbook like I found last year that had 30 pages and was expandable.

I agree with you I am sorry that you will have a tight week again I sure hope that you find a new job soon I hope that you find your happyness box album soon

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• gluemore girl Said:
Good Morning!
Looking forward to Gluemore Night tomorrow. We make it a holiday party too with a dish to pass and a Yankee swap gift.
Stitches come out tomorrow as well so looking forward to that.

Southgirl, Wish I could come over and help you organize. I love to do that stuff. I bought myself the FB portal so I can use sign language with my sister in FL. That is my Christmas/Bday gift to her and to me.

Jess, What kind of album do you use? The 3-ring or the post-bound? I'll keep my eye out for one.

Linda, Keep checking in when you can.

Have a good day everyone.

I a m so glad that you are going to have a scrappy holoiday party I am glad that you are going to have gifts too along with food I am so glad that you are going to get your stitches out

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• pierced_scrapper Said:
Post bound, I'm not sure if A.C. Moore or Michael's sell the three-rings. I found the post-bound at Michael's last year and since it was expansive, on sale for $20, I thought it was perfect.

I'm going to pay mom rent next week. I didn't talk to her, I'm just going to do it. I might just hand her the check and say, "cash it on Friday." She's in a good mood tonight, but I am nervous.

I am truly sorry that your mom is in a good mood mayb she will be ok if yu give her that check

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I really need to do my xmas cards soon

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I did start my card

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I am still working on my cards I am so glad that I am

prime 
New Kid On the Block
  • prime on 12-14-18 09:26 PM
In response to anda11

Did you finish your cards? I just finished mine! My goal for next year is to get birthday cards out on time and Christmas cards made in July ! So i don't have to stress myself out during the holidays.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to prime

• prime Said:
Did you finish your cards? I just finished mine! My goal for next year is to get birthday cards out on time and Christmas cards made in July ! So i don't have to stress myself out during the holidays.

I still have more to do I am so glad that you finished your s I agree with you about birthday cards and next years xmas cards I want to welcome you to this thred we have lots of wonderful people here

pierced_scrapper
Resident
pierced_scrapper
In response to anda11

She knows money is very tight and earlier in the week: "if you didn't travel so much, you would be okay." No, I promise you it's not my travelling, it's getting to work. It's expensive and the company doesn't pay. She knows this, but I sent two of my aunts a year in review letter, so I think they told her and she was feeling blah about it.

I try not to let it bother me, I do love travelling and I kept travels to $50 for a day trip (mostly spent $30) and the three day trip I took in July, I only spent $40/day; Air bnb was $25/night, and it was $25 round trip to get there. Wasn't bad. However, I don't look at it in purely a money sense - I met up with some friends, had fun, and I think spending more time with loved ones this year helped my health as well. I'm almost back to 100% and there is truly no price on that...

A scrapping party sounds like fun! I might have to plan one in the new year.

gluemore girl
Pro
gluemore girl

Good Morning!
Had fun with the girls last night and we got a group picture as we do most years. I worked on one of the mini albums and will finish it up this weekend. I need to make 1 more to send as a gift.

Linda, Glad you are working on your cards, I need to work on mine too. I'd like to get them out this weekend.

Prime, Welcome to the thread. It would be nice to get all kinds of stuff done early. I always stress during the holidays too. Sort of a vicious cycle. I'm trying to figure out what my kids need/want other than just $.

Jess, Hoping things stay calm with your Mom while you make your plans. You are a professional traveller! I admire how you learned to travel on such a tight budget. The scrapping party is just scrapping with holiday appetizers and a yankee swap. It was nice. The album at M's sounds like a good deal.

pierced_scrapper
Resident
pierced_scrapper

I always joke with myself that I seem to keep more of a budget when I travel! However, besides transit to work, I notice I spend money when I'm stressed. I'm not stressed when I'm traveling, I feel a sense of peace, and that could be why it's easier for me to be so tight with money. When I was a child, I used to be such a saver and that changed when I became a teenager, right when the bullying started. The things you notice when you look back.

Maybe next year I'll plan a scrapping holiday party. I know things will look up by then and maybe I can talk my aunt into doing something like this next year. Maybe tomorrow I'll text my aunt and ask her if I can bring my scrapbook on the 23rd and maybe see if she can ask my cousin and his girlfriend to bring photos from their trip to Dubai and have a memory party. We'll see, it does sound like fun.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• pierced_scrapper Said:
She knows money is very tight and earlier in the week: "if you didn't travel so much, you would be okay." No, I promise you it's not my travelling, it's getting to work. It's expensive and the company doesn't pay. She knows this, but I sent two of my aunts a year in review letter, so I think they told her and she was feeling blah about it.

I try not to let it bother me, I do love travelling and I kept travels to $50 for a day trip (mostly spent $30) and the three day trip I took in July, I only spent $40/day; Air bnb was $25/night, and it was $25 round trip to get there. Wasn't bad. However, I don't look at it in purely a money sense - I met up with some friends, had fun, and I think spending more time with loved ones this year helped my health as well. I'm almost back to 100% and there is truly no price on that...

A scrapping party sounds like fun! I might have to plan one in the new year.

I think that if travel makes you happy then you should do it no matter what anyone says. it siunds like your trips are not much money anyway

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• gluemore girl Said:
Good Morning!
Had fun with the girls last night and we got a group picture as we do most years. I worked on one of the mini albums and will finish it up this weekend. I need to make 1 more to send as a gift.

Linda, Glad you are working on your cards, I need to work on mine too. I'd like to get them out this weekend.

Prime, Welcome to the thread. It would be nice to get all kinds of stuff done early. I always stress during the holidays too. Sort of a vicious cycle. I'm trying to figure out what my kids need/want other than just $.

Jess, Hoping things stay calm with your Mom while you make your plans. You are a professional traveller! I admire how you learned to travel on such a tight budget. The scrapping party is just scrapping with holiday appetizers and a yankee swap. It was nice. The album at M's sounds like a good deal.

I am so glad that you had a good time at your scrap party I am glad that you worked on your minis too

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• pierced_scrapper Said:
I always joke with myself that I seem to keep more of a budget when I travel! However, besides transit to work, I notice I spend money when I'm stressed. I'm not stressed when I'm traveling, I feel a sense of peace, and that could be why it's easier for me to be so tight with money. When I was a child, I used to be such a saver and that changed when I became a teenager, right when the bullying started. The things you notice when you look back.

Maybe next year I'll plan a scrapping holiday party. I know things will look up by then and maybe I can talk my aunt into doing something like this next year. Maybe tomorrow I'll text my aunt and ask her if I can bring my scrapbook on the 23rd and maybe see if she can ask my cousin and his girlfriend to bring photos from their trip to Dubai and have a memory party. We'll see, it does sound like fun.

IT sounds like you are very tight on money when you plan yopur trips if these trips cause you peace then you should do them

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I need to finish my xmas cards

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I am just checking in again

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I think I am done with my cards

pierced_scrapper
Resident
pierced_scrapper
In response to anda11

Way to go, Linda! That's always a peaceful feeling. I'm handing out cards and newsletters to co-workers at both jobs this week. I made a few ornaments for a few different people. I stuffed clear plastic ornaments with colourful feathers.

Welcome, Prime! I hope you enjoy our community. What have you been working on?

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• pierced_scrapper Said:
Way to go, Linda! That's always a peaceful feeling. I'm handing out cards and newsletters to co-workers at both jobs this week. I made a few ornaments for a few different people. I stuffed clear plastic ornaments with colourful feathers.

Welcome, Prime! I hope you enjoy our community. What have you been working on?

thanks hon I am sure the people who receive your cards will be so glad to receive them

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I need to seal my cards before I mail them

pierced_scrapper
Resident
pierced_scrapper
In response to anda11

Some good news! Mom said she doesn't mind getting rent next week when I get paid from my FT job! She's in a sweet mood and helped me make gluten-free chicken marsala for my FT job's holiday party on Tuesday.

I hope that you all had a wonderful day. I was supposed to meet up with a friend, but she got sick and I just spent the morning at the art museum. I'm a member, it's free for me, then I had a pho lunch.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• pierced_scrapper Said:
Some good news! Mom said she doesn't mind getting rent next week when I get paid from my FT job! She's in a sweet mood and helped me make gluten-free chicken marsala for my FT job's holiday party on Tuesday.

I hope that you all had a wonderful day. I was supposed to meet up with a friend, but she got sick and I just spent the morning at the art museum. I'm a member, it's free for me, then I had a pho lunch.

that is great about your mom and the rent and that she made that dinner for your job party iam sorry that your freind got sick:(I am glad you had a nice time at the art museum

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

gluemore girl
Pro
gluemore girl
In response to anda11

Good Afternoon
Working on the mini-albums. One is done for DD to add photos and decorate for her friend. It was my 1st attempt at the larger folio and did not get all the measurements quite right but it looks cute anyway. I'm sure DD will be able to clean it up for me.
I started the 2nd one this morning and will try to finish it up today or tomorrow and get it in the mail to go to DH's cousin in Italy.

Linda, I am still working on my cards. I did not order enough this year? I will send some w/out photos.

Jess, Glad you and your Mom enjoyed some time together. I will see my DD on Friday and I cannot wait.

Deciding about going into work for computer training tomorrow.

Have a good day everyone!

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• gluemore girl Said:
Good Afternoon
Working on the mini-albums. One is done for DD to add photos and decorate for her friend. It was my 1st attempt at the larger folio and did not get all the measurements quite right but it looks cute anyway. I'm sure DD will be able to clean it up for me.
I started the 2nd one this morning and will try to finish it up today or tomorrow and get it in the mail to go to DH's cousin in Italy.

Linda, I am still working on my cards. I did not order enough this year? I will send some w/out photos.

Jess, Glad you and your Mom enjoyed some time together. I will see my DD on Friday and I cannot wait.

Deciding about going into work for computer training tomorrow.

I am glad that you have been working on those mini albums
I am also glad you are working on your cards too

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

gluemore girl
Pro
gluemore girl
In response to anda11

Good Afternoon
I have been fighting with the 2nd mini-album and it won the 1st 2 rounds... we'll see who wins the 3rd tonight.
Got out of the house today for a dressing change on the foot (healing well), went to the store and then out to lunch. Came home and napped and here I am! My son is due home today at some point but not sure when.

Linda, are you getting used to your new computer yet?

Waving Hi and hope everyone is well.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• gluemore girl Said:
Good Afternoon
I have been fighting with the 2nd mini-album and it won the 1st 2 rounds... we'll see who wins the 3rd tonight.
Got out of the house today for a dressing change on the foot (healing well), went to the store and then out to lunch. Came home and napped and here I am! My son is due home today at some point but not sure when.

Linda, are you getting used to your new computer yet?

Waving Hi and hope everyone is well.

I am sorry that you are fighting with those mini albums I am glad that you got out of the house and that you are healing well
I am glad that your son is coming home

pierced_scrapper
Resident
pierced_scrapper
In response to anda11

Is it childish for me to wait to open gifts people give me until Christmas? The library gave me two gifts and I'm waiting til the 25th. Mom said it was childish to wait.

Gluemore Girl, sorry that you're struggling with the mini albums. I hope you get them figured out soon.

How is everyone this evening?

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• pierced_scrapper Said:
Is it childish for me to wait to open gifts people give me until Christmas? The library gave me two gifts and I'm waiting til the 25th. Mom said it was childish to wait.

Gluemore Girl, sorry that you're struggling with the mini albums. I hope you get them figured out soon.

How is everyone this evening?

I do not think there is anything wrong with waiting to open your gifts I am doing great today

gluemore girl
Pro
gluemore girl
In response to anda11

Good Morning!
My son came home and we spent a nice evening with him.
He's going to take me for some errands today as DH is going into work for a few hours.
I did a another step on the mini-album and hoping the slight mistake I made will not be noticeable once I do the next step.
I think part of the problem is my own impatience and the fact that I did not use black card stock. The pp I'm using is a bit fussy.

Linda, glad you are feeling well and getting on the computer.

Jess, I have a bday 3 days after Christmas and have trouble waiting to open those gifts... I think that it's childish that I cannot wait! There are no rules and do what you like, dear lady.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• gluemore girl Said:
Good Morning!
My son came home and we spent a nice evening with him.
He's going to take me for some errands today as DH is going into work for a few hours.
I did a another step on the mini-album and hoping the slight mistake I made will not be noticeable once I do the next step.
I think part of the problem is my own impatience and the fact that I did not use black card stock. The pp I'm using is a bit fussy.

Linda, glad you are feeling well and getting on the computer.

Jess, I have a bday 3 days after Christmas and have trouble waiting to open those gifts... I think that it's childish that I cannot wait! There are no rules and do what you like, dear lady.

I am glad you had a nice time with your son I hope that the mini album turns out fine

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I got my table clean I am not sure what I am going to work on next

gluemore girl
Pro
gluemore girl
In response to anda11

I finished the mini album last night! Added all the pics and decorated the pages. I wrote down all the measurements so I can make another. I like the waterfall folio but like to be able to use larger photos 4x6 instead of 4x4.

DD will be home tonight or tomorrow morning depending on the weather. Raining hard here in the NE.

Linda, I need to clean off my desk too. I pulled out some of my childhood photos and will probably do the heritage challenge in January.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• gluemore girl Said:
I finished the mini album last night! Added all the pics and decorated the pages. I wrote down all the measurements so I can make another. I like the waterfall folio but like to be able to use larger photos 4x6 instead of 4x4.

DD will be home tonight or tomorrow morning depending on the weather. Raining hard here in the NE.

Linda, I need to clean off my desk too. I pulled out some of my childhood photos and will probably do the heritage challenge in January.

I am glad that you got those mini albums done have fun with your daughter
I am going to have a heritage challenge in January

pierced_scrapper
Resident
pierced_scrapper
In response to anda11

Gluemore, the albums look great! I loved seeing the photos you posted. I bet it's a relief to get the photos done.

The past few days have been peaceful and I expect the peace to continue into the weekend. I'm going to take pictures of the get-together at my aunt's house on Sunday, to add to the Happiness Box.

I'm debating whether I want to look/buy an album now at Michaels or if I want to wait to buy until January. Last year when I bought my huge album, it was on sale for $19.99 for inventory at the beginning of January. I hope I can find something like that again!

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

I just left love on your wonderful mini album I am sure they will love it

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• pierced_scrapper Said:
Gluemore, the albums look great! I loved seeing the photos you posted. I bet it's a relief to get the photos done.

The past few days have been peaceful and I expect the peace to continue into the weekend. I'm going to take pictures of the get-together at my aunt's house on Sunday, to add to the Happiness Box.

I'm debating whether I want to look/buy an album now at Michaels or if I want to wait to buy until January. Last year when I bought my huge album, it was on sale for $19.99 for inventory at the beginning of January. I hope I can find something like that again!

I am so glad that peace is in your home. I also hope that you find an album soon

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

Dave just hit somebody when he was pulling out of the driveway. he settled it cheaply and is trying to tape his car back together. I am glad he is not hurt.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I hope that no one hits him cause he just left for Kroger again.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I have been feeling bad again but I am not sure why. you guys know that my dd made a delicious dinner at her home for thanksgiving and brought it here and did the dishes. she did thisa cause Dave was sick for months but she has not mentioned xmas dinner so I do not want make her feel bad so dave and I are going to get carry out for xmas day. maybe een though I saw my son this month it was for a very short time and then he had to leave. maybe it bothers me about xmas dinner and being alone

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

Dave mailed my cards today I am so glad

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I forgot that the Silhouette store always has a bunch of xmas freebie during this month one was a winter bear I just got them

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

my daughter is coming over on christmas Day after all I am so glad

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

we have to figure out what we are having

gluemore girl
Pro
gluemore girl
In response to anda11

Good Morning!
Went to a friend's 60th bday party last night. She is one of the sweetest people I know so glad to celebrate with her.
We mailed out the mini-album but b/c it's going to Europe they probably will not get it til after Christmas.
Thank you all for your kind words on the album. It sure was a labor of love!

Jess, I am trying to contemplate when the best sales are for albums. What type are you looking for? post bound or 3 ring? # pages? special type of cover? Let me know and I'll keep my eye out. Wishing you joy as you spend time with family this weekend and holiday.

Linda, Sorry about Dave's accident but glad he's not hurt. How nice that your DD will make dinner for you all on Christmas. We alternate hosting Christmas Eve w/DH's cousin and family so this year we are off the hook but that also means I'll be making Christmas Day dinner for us and possibly one of DS's friends whose family lives out of state now.

Have a great day everyone!

pierced_scrapper
Resident
pierced_scrapper

I'm looking for a standard album - no rings, but they expandable by posts. The one I bought last year had an album cover that said "Choose Happiness." I'm looking for something like that again. I might peruse the internet tonight.

Tonight I'm also going to treat my parents to dinner, for the holidays. Yesterday was pay day, all bills are paid and I'm doing well. I'm off from my full-time job next week and don't have many expenses for then.

Linda, I'm sorry to hear about Dave. Speedy recovery. I'm glad you have your son and I hope that you all enjoy your holidays.

pierced_scrapper
Resident
pierced_scrapper

I went to Michael's website and I saw a few albums.

This is the same wording as the one from 2017, and it's still the one that holds the most. The design is different, however: https://www.michaels.com/heidi-swapp-storyline -album-ki...

I also loved this one: https://www.michaels.com/s/MichaelsUS/me-and-m y-big-ide...

I'll still look around because it seems I find the best products when I am not actively looking.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• gluemore girl Said:
Good Morning!
Went to a friend's 60th bday party last night. She is one of the sweetest people I know so glad to celebrate with her.
We mailed out the mini-album but b/c it's going to Europe they probably will not get it til after Christmas.
Thank you all for your kind words on the album. It sure was a labor of love!

Jess, I am trying to contemplate when the best sales are for albums. What type are you looking for? post bound or 3 ring? # pages? special type of cover? Let me know and I'll keep my eye out. Wishing you joy as you spend time with family this weekend and holiday.

Linda, Sorry about Dave's accident but glad he's not hurt. How nice that your DD will make dinner for you all on Christmas. We alternate hosting Christmas Eve w/DH's cousin and family so this year we are off the hook but that also means I'll be making Christmas Day dinner for us and possibly one of DS's friends whose family lives out of state now.

Have a great day everyone!

I am glad that you had a nice time at yyour dear freinds birthday party thank you

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• pierced_scrapper Said:
I'm looking for a standard album - no rings, but they expandable by posts. The one I bought last year had an album cover that said "Choose Happiness." I'm looking for something like that again. I might peruse the internet tonight.

Tonight I'm also going to treat my parents to dinner, for the holidays. Yesterday was pay day, all bills are paid and I'm doing well. I'm off from my full-time job next week and don't have many expenses for then.

Linda, I'm sorry to hear about Dave. Speedy recovery. I'm glad you have your son and I hope that you all enjoy your holidays.

I am glad you are going to treat your parents to a dinner

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• pierced_scrapper Said:
I went to Michael's website and I saw a few albums.

This is the same wording as the one from 2017, and it's still the one that holds the most. The design is different, however: https://www.michaels.com/heidi-swapp-storyline -album-ki...

I also loved this one: https://www.michaels.com/s/MichaelsUS/me-and-m y-big-ide...

I'll still look around because it seems I find the best products when I am not actively looking.

I hope that you find a album soon

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I am checking in again

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

we are going to have Bob Evans for dinner on xmas day

gluemore girl
Pro
gluemore girl
In response to anda11

Good Morning!
DD made it home yesterday afternoon and we had dinner together. It was nice. Then DD and I crafted as she added pictures & decorated pages in the mini album I made for her friend. She loved it but I know she made it better.

Jess, I'll keep an eye out. I may be hitting up a craft store in the coming week. Enjoy dinner with your parents! What a nice gesture.

Linda, Sounds good that dinner will be done and delivered!

Happy Day Everyone!

pierced_scrapper
Resident
pierced_scrapper

Linda, YUM! Bob Evans! Enjoy your dinner out.

Dinner last night was great, very peaceful. I added the moment to my Happiness Box; one more week until I can open it!

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• gluemore girl Said:
Good Morning!
DD made it home yesterday afternoon and we had dinner together. It was nice. Then DD and I crafted as she added pictures & decorated pages in the mini album I made for her friend. She loved it but I know she made it better.

Jess, I'll keep an eye out. I may be hitting up a craft store in the coming week. Enjoy dinner with your parents! What a nice gesture.

Linda, Sounds good that dinner will be done and delivered!

Happy Day Everyone!

I am so glad that you had your dd home and had a nice dinner and tht she finished the other album
we have to pick up our dinner cause they are closed on xmas day. I think Dave is going to get it today cause he thought that they might be busy on xmas eve. mmy husband did not feel like cooking. my dd is broke and offered to cook if we needed it but this dinner sure sounds good. I love Bob Evans so I am happy that we are doing this:)

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• pierced_scrapper Said:
Linda, YUM! Bob Evans! Enjoy your dinner out.

Dinner last night was great, very peaceful. I added the moment to my Happiness Box; one more week until I can open it!

I am so glad that you guys had a nice peaceful dinner.

we have to pick it up they are closed on xmas day. I think my husband may get it today since he was afraid they might be busy on xmas eve. my dd is broke and offered to cook but Dave thought this sounded good cause he did not feel like cooking either

pierced_scrapper
Resident
pierced_scrapper
In response to anda11

That's still not bad.

Tomorrow night we're going to this food truck place for a movie and dinner. I have to bring my own gluten-free meal, hopefully it won't be an annoyance for mom. It's been peaceful and I hope it stays that way.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• pierced_scrapper Said:
That's still not bad.

Tomorrow night we're going to this food truck place for a movie and dinner. I have to bring my own gluten-free meal, hopefully it won't be an annoyance for mom. It's been peaceful and I hope it stays that way.

we just placed our order Dave has to pick it up later this afternoon
I also hope that this will not be a bother for your mom.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

gluemore girl
Pro
gluemore girl
In response to anda11

Wishing you a very peaceful holiday!

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• gluemore girl Said:
Wishing you a very peaceful holiday!

I hope that you all have a peaceful holiday too

pierced_scrapper
Resident
pierced_scrapper
In response to anda11

Happy holidays! Since I don't celebrate, I plan on applying for jobs. We'll open gifts, have breakfast and dinner later, but it's just another day for me. I put off applying for a few days because it's been busy.

Last night we went to Chinese Food and Movies. They did have a few GF options- I had the Hunan beef and white rice. It was a lot of fun and a family invited me to play shuffle ball with them for a while. I added the moment to my Happiness Box.

Linda, I hope you enjoy your dinner today. I hope everyone else enjoys their Christmas as well!

southgirl
Expert
southgirl

I got a bright idea to make a mermaid Xmas card, I put a Santa hat on a mermaid and some Xmas lights and said have a mermaid Christmas. And then....Walt had an accident and lost his finger....2 days in the hospital. so my bright idea did not get mailed. I may mail it as a belated Xmas card.

I have a lot of stamps and am thinking of making an inventory so I can find what I have.

Edited by southgirl on 12-28-18 05:26 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• pierced_scrapper Said:
Happy holidays! Since I don't celebrate, I plan on applying for jobs. We'll open gifts, have breakfast and dinner later, but it's just another day for me. I put off applying for a few days because it's been busy.

Last night we went to Chinese Food and Movies. They did have a few GF options- I had the Hunan beef and white rice. It was a lot of fun and a family invited me to play shuffle ball with them for a while. I added the moment to my Happiness Box.

Linda, I hope you enjoy your dinner today. I hope everyone else enjoys their Christmas as well!

I hope that you find a new job soon hon. I am so glad you had a chinese dinner and had a good time with the people.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to southgirl

• southgirl Said:
I got a bright idea to make a mermaid Xmas card, I put a Santa hat on a mermaid and some Xmas lights and said have a mermaid Christmas. And then....Walt had an accident and lost his finger....2 days in the hospital. so my bright idea did not get mailed. I may mail it as a belated Xmas card.

I have a lot of stamps and am thinking of making an inventory do I can find what I have.

the mermaid card sounds cute I am sorry to hear about Walt and his accident I think the stamp inventory sure sounds good. It will help you see what you have

pierced_scrapper
Resident
pierced_scrapper
In response to anda11

I applied to 4 local jobs today. While I plan on applying to teach at the end of 2019, I'm debating if I should do it now. I would love to pay off debt and save, but it's really hard to find work around here. I've heard of people paying off all their debt while teaching. Nah, I need something local for now. Maybe I'll do both. Start something local and when it's time to teach, I'll go.

We had a prime rib dinner and now I am stuffed. I had a peaceful day and mom loved her scrapbook. We are thinking of starting it in February.

Southgirl, I am sorry to hear about Walt. I hope he is as okay as he can be right now. I hope that you had a lovely day. The mermaid cards also sound really neat!

suebird
Expert
suebird

Just popping by to say Hello and all.

The past few weeks have been a bit crazed....as usual. Da Moose and I had been talking about a new vehicle for me. Yes, he drove to Hammond IN for about half a year or so; me, I've been driving 1 1/2 hours to, and then 1 1/2 hours from, work. Got the new car the 15th, and had to tie up loose ends.

Da Coot is on a roll. I had to head over yesterday to figure out what the heck he did to his cell phone. He is still true to form: jumps to point 'D' without bothering about A, B, or C. That skirmish has been 'forgotten'.

South, sorry to hear about Walt.

Did finish a layout today. Now I have to take a picture of the other layout I did a few days ago.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• pierced_scrapper Said:
I applied to 4 local jobs today. While I plan on applying to teach at the end of 2019, I'm debating if I should do it now. I would love to pay off debt and save, but it's really hard to find work around here. I've heard of people paying off all their debt while teaching. Nah, I need something local for now. Maybe I'll do both. Start something local and when it's time to teach, I'll go.

We had a prime rib dinner and now I am stuffed. I had a peaceful day and mom loved her scrapbook. We are thinking of starting it in February.

Southgirl, I am sorry to hear about Walt. I hope he is as okay as he can be right now. I hope that you had a lovely day. The mermaid cards also sound really neat!

I sure hope that you hear from those jobs you applied. your dinner sounded good I am so glad that your mom loved her scrapbook

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to suebird

• suebird Said:
Just popping by to say Hello and all.

The past few weeks have been a bit crazed....as usual. Da Moose and I had been talking about a new vehicle for me. Yes, he drove to Hammond IN for about half a year or so; me, I've been driving 1 1/2 hours to, and then 1 1/2 hours from, work. Got the new car the 15th, and had to tie up loose ends.

Da Coot is on a roll. I had to head over yesterday to figure out what the heck he did to his cell phone. He is still true to form: jumps to point 'D' without bothering about A, B, or C. That skirmish has been 'forgotten'.

South, sorry to hear about Walt.

Did finish a layout today. Now I have to take a picture of the other layout I did a few days ago.

I am glad that you got another vehicle I hope you guys figure out what he did to his phone.
that is nice that you finished a layout today

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

Our dinner was delicious it came with lots of turkey, dressing, mashed, gravy, corn, green beans, cranberry rolls, pumpkin pie. I may be forgetting something. It was easy to heat and eat Ang is still here

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I have my dance recital pages out so Ang can take a photo with her phone I hope she does not forget:)

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

she took them and sent to my email I sure hope I can get them to work I would love to be able to post in my gallery again

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I was able to get them to work thank fully now i can still post anything I make

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

here is page 1

my sweet daughter dance recital age 3 pg 1 By Anda11
Smaller Larger
Show Extra Image Info
PREVIEW:

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

page 2

my sweet daughter dance recital age 3 page2 By Anda11

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

page 3

url=https://www.scrapbook.com/gallery/image/layout/ 6256267.html][/url] my sweet daughter dance recital age 3 page 3 By Anda11

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

page 4

my sweet daughter dance recital age 3 page 4 By Anda11

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

page 5

my sweet daughter dance recital age 3 page 5 By Anda11

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

page 6

my sweet daughter and her dance recital age 3 page 6 By Anda11

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

this makes me so happy that I can post anything I wantin my gallery

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

pierced_scrapper
Resident
pierced_scrapper
In response to anda11

Linda,

Your scrapbook pages look awesome! I love them.

Here are the few photos I took of dad looking through his scrapbook.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• pierced_scrapper Said:
Linda,

Your scrapbook pages look awesome! I love them.

Here are the few photos I took of dad looking through his scrapbook.

such wonderful pics of your dad I am so glad that he loved his gift

gluemore girl
Pro
gluemore girl
In response to anda11

Good Morning!
Had a nice quiet couple of days. We spent Christmas Eve with our cousins and the the Day was spent eating leftovers, napping and doing a puzzle. I completed another mini-album for our young cousin and she loved it. I got my scrap table cleaned off again so the room does not seem so claustrophobic for DD.

Linda, so glad that you enjoyed dinner and that DD was able to take pics of your LO's for posting. I'll go to the gallery to take a proper look.

Jess, sounds like you had a nice few days as well and love the pics of your Dad enjoying his album. Glad Mom liked hers and your movie/food truck dinner went well.

Southgirl, So sorry about your DH! Hope he heals well and fast.

Suebird, Nice to hear from you!

pierced_scrapper
Resident
pierced_scrapper

Thanks everyone. My dad tends to like everything I make him. I'm glad mom's gift was a hit and when dad is on standby in January, we'll work on it.

I had lunch with an elderly friend today and he was dismissive of my goals. He thinks I should stay local to get away from my mom. I don't really want to live in this area, but he didn't want to hear any of it. He thought going anywhere else other than the US, Canada, and the UK were too dangerous. I don't agree.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• gluemore girl Said:
Good Morning!
Had a nice quiet couple of days. We spent Christmas Eve with our cousins and the the Day was spent eating leftovers, napping and doing a puzzle. I completed another mini-album for our young cousin and she loved it. I got my scrap table cleaned off again so the room does not seem so claustrophobic for DD.

Linda, so glad that you enjoyed dinner and that DD was able to take pics of your LO's for posting. I'll go to the gallery to take a proper look.

Jess, sounds like you had a nice few days as well and love the pics of your Dad enjoying his album. Glad Mom liked hers and your movie/food truck dinner went well.

Southgirl, So sorry about your DH! Hope he heals well and fast.

Suebird, Nice to hear from you!

I am glad that you had a nice Christmas eve and last couple of days
I did enjoy my dinner and I am so glad that I can use her phone to take pictures in the future

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• pierced_scrapper Said:
Thanks everyone. My dad tends to like everything I make him. I'm glad mom's gift was a hit and when dad is on standby in January, we'll work on it.

I had lunch with an elderly friend today and he was dismissive of my goals. He thinks I should stay local to get away from my mom. I don't really want to live in this area, but he didn't want to hear any of it. He thought going anywhere else other than the US, Canada, and the UK were too dangerous. I don't agree.

I am so sorry that your freind was dissmisive of your goals if you feel safe in another country then that is all that matters.

Page 96 of 97 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics