Page 98 of 100 
Username Post: Anybody working on anything this weekend & week?        (Topic#1576699)
jamesandersonicb
New Kid On the Block
jamesandersonicb
In response to gluemore girl

I really love your box

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• gluemore girl Said:
Good Morning
I was back to work on 2 feet yesterday. I am glad only 1/2 days this week. My foot was sore and swollen but not too bad. The bitter cold also has made me very tired. Hoping it warms up soon.
It's a good time of year to stay in and scrap. So let's do it!

Sounds like we all made it through the storm. The ice was a doozy.

I am sorry that your foot was sore I am glad that you only have 1/2 week too

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to pierced_scrapper

• pierced_scrapper Said:
We didn't get any snow! Dad took me to the train today since he was off; I stayed in for lunch since it was 10 degrees outside and started my Happiness Box 2018 scrapbook. I'm excited about it.

Some drama tonight. I don't like home brewed coffee. It all irritates my stomach, I find Wawa coffee that is already made is fine for my stomach. I find it all ridiculously strong. Dad usually gets it for me. He asked what I thought of home brewed coffee and I said I hated it. Then mom got mad and said, "You're taking advantage! We are going to move and you will be out of luck, you leech!" I don't think they will or kick me out... she just says it when I pose opposition.

I am deeply sorry to hear about your moms drama

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to jamesandersonicb

• jamesandersonicb Said:
I really love your box

I want to welcome you to this thread James we have a wonderful group here

suebird
Expert
suebird
In response to anda11

It's been sleeting out here, and I am really leery of heading out tomorrow. Too many overpasses.

The Fool got on my last nerve (again!) this past weekend; I pretty much hung up on him, after delivering a well aimed comment. At least I warned my aunt (mom's sister) about comment, as it (sort of) involved her. Yep, Fool called her, and aunt backed me up. Why is it he remembers only what he wants to?

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to suebird

• suebird Said:
It's been sleeting out here, and I am really leery of heading out tomorrow. Too many overpasses.

The Fool got on my last nerve (again!) this past weekend; I pretty much hung up on him, after delivering a well aimed comment. At least I warned my aunt (mom's sister) about comment, as it (sort of) involved her. Yep, Fool called her, and aunt backed me up. Why is it he remembers only what he wants to?

well if it is sleeting there there will be ice foe sure. I do not blame you for not going

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

just checking in again

pierced_scrapper
Resident
pierced_scrapper
In response to anda11

Things have cooled down; I've decided to be grateful. While I'm not where I want to be, I'm safe, have a roof over my head, friends, and family. I'll try everything that interests me and whatever sticks, I'll go with. But, I'm grateful.

I've been working on Happiness Box 2018 scrapbook at lunch this week; between bad weather and wanting a creative break from walking, it feels good to listen to classical and scrap. Tomorrow I'll bring the book home and when I'm not skating this weekend, I'll work on it.

Welcome, James! Sue, I'm sorry about your foot.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

I have wonderful news I really prefer to have one like mine I told my daughter about my computer and she told my husband that she or her boyfreind are going to save what is on mine now and I am going to get another tower to replace it my husband has one that was a great one. or we are going to buy another one I am so happy since I can't drive and have HD I spend many many hours on mine I thought what my son gave me was a wonderful gift and I feel bad not wanting to use it so my husband uses a tablet that my son gave him to get online so I gave him mine which is great cause it has a huge amount of memory for him

gluemore girl
Guru
gluemore girl
In response to anda11

Linda, Glad you are going to get a computer that is easier for you to manage!

Jess, sounds like you are starting the year off right by scrapping last year's happiness.

Going scrapping for the weekend tomorrow. Can't wait!

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

send prayers for my husband again.... he has been feeling bad today. he just said his throat feels like he can't breath but it is not his heart so he is driing to the ER..Ihe did not want to bother my daughter but I messaged her and she is driving him now it is 4 30 am now

pierced_scrapper
Resident
pierced_scrapper
In response to anda11

Linda, all of you are in my prayers. I hope Dave is okay.

gluemore girl
Guru
gluemore girl

Linda, So sorry to hear about Dave heading to the ER. Hugs and Prayers being sent.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

I am worried sick again they are not sure he had a heart attack or not. he has fluids in his which could be heart so they are givinbng him heart meds jto help in case. he has to stay a couple days. my daughter iss staying with him now. I hate being alone my daughter did not say she was coming here but she is so tired cause we woke her up I think. I sure hope that he does so good that he can come home earlier cause I hate being alone I hope my computer stays on for me during this time so I can talk to you guys and entertain myself. IF you do not hear from me that is why. I hope I do not fall during this time

suebird
Expert
suebird
In response to anda11

Geez, Anda! Dave's had a rough time of it lately. Hope all goes well.

Jess, the Fool, aka 'dad', has been pretty much a pain since before my mom died. May have started around the time I got married. He goes on what I call 'rants', where he, and 'only' he is right. He'd walk into a room when mom and I were talking (middle of a conversation), and expect to be included...and conversation doesn't involve him. And yet, try talking to him? Hah! Trust me, I am constantly 'working' your path. I take it one day at a time.

Will be downloading pictures later. Accidentally left the disc downstairs, though. *Sigh*

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to suebird

it was a heart attack. he did not tell me he has any chest pain. my daughter came over this afternoon to get stuuf for Dave. since we woke her up last night she took a short nap so that was good. she just called and I told her I hate being alone so she and her boyfreind are coming over for a bit whic I am so glad

pierced_scrapper
Resident
pierced_scrapper
In response to anda11

Linda, speedy recovery for Dave. That is so scary; I'm glad your daughter and her boyfriend will be spending some time with you.

I went ice skating this afternoon; took a half day from my full-time job. Today was the 6th anniversary of Nan's death and this time always makes me sad, I wanted to do something active to cheer me up. I'm home now and going to scrapbook.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• pierced_scrapper Said:
Things have cooled down; I've decided to be grateful. While I'm not where I want to be, I'm safe, have a roof over my head, friends, and family. I'll try everything that interests me and whatever sticks, I'll go with. But, I'm grateful.

I've been working on Happiness Box 2018 scrapbook at lunch this week; between bad weather and wanting a creative break from walking, it feels good to listen to classical and scrap. Tomorrow I'll bring the book home and when I'm not skating this weekend, I'll work on it.

Welcome, James! Sue, I'm sorry about your foot.

I am so glad that things have callmed down again I am glad that you are trying to be grateful I am glad that you have been scrapping at work

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• gluemore girl Said:
Linda, Glad you are going to get a computer that is easier for you to manage!

Jess, sounds like you are starting the year off right by scrapping last year's happiness.

Going scrapping for the weekend tomorrow. Can't wait!

Thank you have a blast when you are scrapping this weekend

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• pierced_scrapper Said:
Linda, all of you are in my prayers. I hope Dave is okay.

Thank you hon

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• gluemore girl Said:
Linda, So sorry to hear about Dave heading to the ER. Hugs and Prayers being sent.

thank you hon

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to suebird

• suebird Said:
Geez, Anda! Dave's had a rough time of it lately. Hope all goes well.

Jess, the Fool, aka 'dad', has been pretty much a pain since before my mom died. May have started around the time I got married. He goes on what I call 'rants', where he, and 'only' he is right. He'd walk into a room when mom and I were talking (middle of a conversation), and expect to be included...and conversation doesn't involve him. And yet, try talking to him? Hah! Trust me, I am constantly 'working' your path. I take it one day at a time.

Will be downloading pictures later. Accidentally left the disc downstairs, though. *Sigh*

I am so sorry that your dad has been causing problems for you

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• pierced_scrapper Said:
Linda, speedy recovery for Dave. That is so scary; I'm glad your daughter and her boyfriend will be spending some time with you.

I went ice skating this afternoon; took a half day from my full-time job. Today was the 6th anniversary of Nan's death and this time always makes me sad, I wanted to do something active to cheer me up. I'm home now and going to scrapbook.

thank you hon
I am glad you went ice skating but I am sorry to hear about your nans death anniversary

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

my daughter got a weather alert on her phone. we are going to have very very cold weather this week..we are Ohio. she said 20 below...some places 40 below we might have snow. so you should all check your weather forecast

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

someone asked me if I had any freinds or relatives that could come over while he is in there,. I do not have any local freinds anymore but my neic came over when he was gone last time so I just askeed her again if she could again

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I have great news My neice is coming over tommorrow with food at noon

pierced_scrapper
Resident
pierced_scrapper
In response to anda11

Great news, Linda!

In Pennsylvania, near Philadelphia, we'll be freezing, but not below freezing. Thank goodness. I have the library today and afterwards, I'm going ice skating. I'm going to leave an hour early - I can do that, but I won't get paid for it. That's okay, Saturdays are slow and I work 6 days/week. I hope to be home by 7 tonight and hopefully scrapbook. It depends on how I feel, I was too tired last night and went to bed.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• pierced_scrapper Said:
Great news, Linda!

In Pennsylvania, near Philadelphia, we'll be freezing, but not below freezing. Thank goodness. I have the library today and afterwards, I'm going ice skating. I'm going to leave an hour early - I can do that, but I won't get paid for it. That's okay, Saturdays are slow and I work 6 days/week. I hope to be home by 7 tonight and hopefully scrapbook. It depends on how I feel, I was too tired last night and went to bed.

thanks hon I hope that you enjoy your ice skating I hope that you are not to tired to scrap after you skate.
I am glad you are not having the coldest of weather there

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

my neice came over eary and just left. she said she is probably coming over tomorrow too and she thought my daughter was going to come over today sometime

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I am a bit upset again my neice said she is coming over tomorrow too. she told me that my daughter was coming over today sometime. my daughter just came in to get something for Dave and she said that s he never even talked to my neice and she is not sure she is coming over

pierced_scrapper
Resident
pierced_scrapper
In response to anda11

Ice skating was a lot of fun! I skated for an hour and a half and watched children synchronized ice skaters for 10 minutes.

I'm watching Keeping Up Appearances and I'm going to scrapbook at 8PM, after it's over. I want to try to stay up for Saturday Night Live tonight and I think it'll help.

I sure hope your niece comes to visit you tomorrow, Linda. It's nice she came to visit you earlier, same with your daughter. How is Dave?

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

iI am upset agsin.. my neice is coming over tomorrow to bring lunch again but she never stays long but I am grateful for her to come at all.I just talked to my daughter she has to do stuff tonight..has to see Dave tomorrow cause she thinks they are ignoring him when he calls. she works tomoorow night and then is going to the hospital after work cause she thinks dave is bad so she is not able to come here at all. I hate being alone I did talk to my knephew for over 2 hours which was good but he has HD too and can't drive I hate not having anyone to talk too. I hate being alone too my computer went off by itself which has been happening and sometime dave has to push the button again to get it going but it went back on for me.. I told my daughter that if I didn't have online I would go crazy

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• pierced_scrapper Said:
Ice skating was a lot of fun! I skated for an hour and a half and watched children synchronized ice skaters for 10 minutes.

I'm watching Keeping Up Appearances and I'm going to scrapbook at 8PM, after it's over. I want to try to stay up for Saturday Night Live tonight and I think it'll help.

I sure hope your niece comes to visit you tomorrow, Linda. It's nice she came to visit you earlier, same with your daughter. How is Dave?

I am so glad that you had fun skating I am glad you are going to scrapbook after you show
I sure hope that she comes after all cause my daughter isn't coming at all now she has reasons that are good though. I hope my neice stays longer than she did today. She used to stay a nice long time some days. I am still grateful for her to come at all.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I just messaged my neice explaining this situation.. I sure hope t hat she does come after all

gluemore girl
Guru
gluemore girl
In response to anda11

Dear Linda
I am so sorry to hear about Dave. Have you been able to talk to him? I do hope Dave is home soon. Linda, take care.

I am having fun at my crop and have done about 6-7 pages. I'll be cropping all day today too.

pierced_scrapper
Resident
pierced_scrapper

Linda, I really hope Dave is home soon and that your niece can come today.

Maria, the crop sounds like fun! I didn't scrap last night, that Lactaid and Starbucks bottled Frappucino didn't agree with me - I think the Frap wasn't gluten free because I had sharp pains afterward. The lactaid pills are also something that I can't use all the time, the after affects are the worst. Ugh. I'll use them when I'm out, but at home: I am lactose intolerant and have gluten sensitivity, I can't have gluten or dairy.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

I emplained to my neice about this and she stayed much longer this time thankfully. she texted my daughter who said she was going to work..then see dave.. then see me after I am so glad I have talked to dave

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I just talked to dave.. he only had 3 of those eposodes he is having today. I do not think he had a heart attack. they are saying possible 2 things.. he can't remember the other but one could be not sure if I am saying or spelling this right..super ventricular tachardia. which can be cured with a minor surgery like a when he has those heart tests.. or procedures I can't remember the names
he also said that my daugheter is coming over after work..then hospital. I am so glad. I told my neice about worring about the power going off since ang told me about our frigid and windy weather this week. she showed me the weekly forecast today on her phone.... ther was only 1 day going to be to be frigid weds..... that it does not show any windy. for us...temps this week were going to be high thankfully

Edited by anda11 on 01-27-19 12:03 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• gluemore girl Said:
Dear Linda
I am so sorry to hear about Dave. Have you been able to talk to him? I do hope Dave is home soon. Linda, take care.

I am having fun at my crop and have done about 6-7 pages. I'll be cropping all day today too.

thank you hon . I have takled to him twice dail;y
it was so kind of you to check in from your crop

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• pierced_scrapper Said:
Linda, I really hope Dave is home soon and that your niece can come today.

Maria, the crop sounds like fun! I didn't scrap last night, that Lactaid and Starbucks bottled Frappucino didn't agree with me - I think the Frap wasn't gluten free because I had sharp pains afterward. The lactaid pills are also something that I can't use all the time, the after affects are the worst. Ugh. I'll use them when I'm out, but at home: I am lactose intolerant and have gluten sensitivity, I can't have gluten or dairy.

thank you hon
I am sorry that you were having stomach issues

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I just talked to Dave again and he said that they might be figuring this out soon. I sure hope so.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

my stomach has been hurting most of the days since he has been in. I had diarrhea today.. which must be stress from everything. I wish I felt better.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I am just checking in again

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

my daughter came over after work and stayed for a few hours thankfully she said that we are having very friged weather . she shai that my power would not go out unless there was a gusty bad wind which she didn't think we are going to have.. I am still worried though.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I hate going to bed when I am alone I fall in bedroom lots of times so I leave the halllight on till morning... I can't stop worrying either. I keep looking at the clock and dont seem to sllep really much thank god I have my dog to keep me from being totaly alone.

Edited by anda11 on 01-28-19 01:42 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

gluemore girl
Guru
gluemore girl
In response to anda11

Good Morning!
Heading home this morning. It was a very nice weekend. My friend and I stayed an extra night after the crop instead of a day early before the crop and we like this option. We were able to unwind, re-organize, and hit the pool after the crop was over. It was nice.

Linda, I'm glad to hear that Dave's condition is treatable and hoping he is home to you soon. I wish there was a way you could feel safe. So happy your DD and niece stayed a little longer with you, (((Hugs)))

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

I could not get my old computer on at all... my daughter was going to bring daves laptop but for got.. we were sitting and ang saw another tower. and big box full of computer parts.. my wonderful daughter and her boyfeind put this one together and cleaned it. so here I am they cleaned, vacummed did lots of laundry, gave me a shower I am a bit upset.. they think Dave has congestive heart failure.. it all depend on how bad it is my son told my daughter that he will come up if we really need him and we do.. it is possible he may have to stay longer at the hospital. I am worried about him... my daughter stayed for many hours here.. she ssaid she will come over tomorrow after the hospital cause they have lots of laundry left. I still hate being alone... I am going to ask my neice to come over tomorrow...

gluemore girl
Guru
gluemore girl
In response to anda11

Linda, so sorry to hear about Dave. If that is his diagnosis, it can be managed with medications, diet and some exercise. I hope he is home to you soon. Glad you got your computer up and running.

I'm home from my crop. We had a nice time. I think my total was 10 pages. I was hoping to do more but I couldn't find my mojo til Saturday morning.

southgirl
Expert
southgirl

Remember my idea to make a stamp catalogue so I could find a stamp easier? I did it. Got it finished and punched the holes. BUT the stupid thing moved and the holes are askew. so I trashed it and started all over again. It is only paper. And ink. And time. sigh.

I got a new rack to hold my paper pads (some of them) and need to fill it. MAY move things around and set the paper racks on the other side of the room. Maybe.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to southgirl

my neice went to viist Dave today which was nice then came over and brought food .I just talked to Dave he does have congestive heart failure but they are sending him home in 2 days probably. my daughter thinks he should stay in much longe. she alwys says that where ever he is Hospital and nursing home. I can certainly see why she would think that cause there are times when he is not doing as well as they think..she is right sometimes in the past. she thought he would need oxygen which is fine...no problem. he has lost so much weight and he does not like the hospital food.. so it would be good for him to eat again. my neice said 2 days too.
my daughter is coming over again tonight after visiting Dave thankfully my neice is coming over tomorrow afternoon again thankfully

Edited by anda11 on 01-29-19 01:04 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• gluemore girl Said:
Linda, so sorry to hear about Dave. If that is his diagnosis, it can be managed with medications, diet and some exercise. I hope he is home to you soon. Glad you got your computer up and running.

I'm home from my crop. We had a nice time. I think my total was 10 pages. I was hoping to do more but I couldn't find my mojo til Saturday morning.

I am glad that you told me that

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• gluemore girl Said:
Good Morning!
Heading home this morning. It was a very nice weekend. My friend and I stayed an extra night after the crop instead of a day early before the crop and we like this option. We were able to unwind, re-organize, and hit the pool after the crop was over. It was nice.

Linda, I'm glad to hear that Dave's condition is treatable and hoping he is home to you soon. I wish there was a way you could feel safe. So happy your DD and niece stayed a little longer with you, (((Hugs)))

I am so glad that you had a wonderful time at your relaxing weekend crop

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to southgirl

• southgirl Said:
Remember my idea to make a stamp catalogue so I could find a stamp easier? I did it. Got it finished and punched the holes. BUT the stupid thing moved and the holes are askew. so I trashed it and started all over again. It is only paper. And ink. And time. sigh.

I got a new rack to hold my paper pads (some of them) and need to fill it. MAY move things around and set the paper racks on the other side of the room. Maybe.

I am so sorry that you messed up your poject
I am glad that you got a new rack for your paper

pierced_scrapper
Resident
pierced_scrapper
In response to anda11

Piggybacking off of southgirl, if CHF (congestive heart failure) is Dave's diagnosis, it can be managed with diet and exercise. I hope he comes home soon and can get his weight back up. ::

Southgirl, I'm sorry to hear about your project. It's frustrating when that happens. I hope the second time is the charm.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

I am getting scared again...I talked to dave again...he has to start some cardiac breathing something. he did not know if it would be home or there. then they moved him in another room. I hope it is to s how him how.. I hope that the 2 day was right. do you know Maria? how long they stay?

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I just talked to my daughter and it is just cardiac breathing exercises not treatment.s I sure hope it is still2 days

gluemore girl
Guru
gluemore girl
In response to anda11

(((Hugs))) and prayers for what you are going through Linda. So glad that your DD and niece are checking on you.

suebird
Expert
suebird

Anda, I know Dave isn't too fond of the hospital food they serve him. However, I am sure they have tailored it to his diagnosis. (Trust me: have seen some diabetics go off the deep end, and wonder why their blood sugar is so high...).

Another day of the Deep Freeze. I do enjoy the days off, but this is ridiculous.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to suebird

well my nece saw dave and said if everything goes well he will be home tomorrow which sounded great. she brought me some soup and cleaned the driveway and sidewalk..we are lucky that we only have a dusting of snow.. she said if the power went out she would pick me up and stay with her which was great. I just talked to Dave and they are sending him home today thankfully

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

my daughter is not happy about this.. she thinks that they send him home way too early.. she has thought that for years.. I did understand why on some of it.. he called and said they are checking his blood pressure and will be home tomorrow thankfully.......he hates being there. I am so glad

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I sure hope that he does come home tomorrow

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I messaged my neice on fb again and asked her to come over again for sure...Ang thinks that they might keep him longer :(.. my knephew called me tonightwhich was nice.., my daughter has been going and going and going at all hours of the day and night....when Dave talked to her she sounded exhausted so he told her to go home and sleep for the night instead of coming over here. she did sleep some today and she called me and we talked for awhile and told me she would call me later. I am worried about this frigid weather.. lots of people are having lots of problems.. frozen pipes, furnace problems power being off due to wind.. I worry about that if my power and lights went out I would not be able to see anything.. and would fall pluse our home phone is from our company that has our internet, tv and phone so it goes off when the power goes off. I do not have a smart phone...a dinosaur flip phone cell phone. I charged it but I have not used it for soooo long I did not remember how.. my neice did not know but tried to figure it out. sh e put her phone and angs phone in it. Dave thought I get rid of my cell when I was not using it for a long time. he dropped me off at Joanns to shop and I realized I needed it back cause I used to call him when I was tired or needed to go early. but I have not really used it at all so I do not rememberit so I do not remember how. i told my daughter that my neice said if the furnace or power went out she would come and get me to stay at her house and my daughter said....that she would pick me up and take me to her house but she has 3 flights of stairs so I could go to karens plus she has a freind that has a flat house too.my neice said we only had a dusting of snow thankfully and she thought it wasn't that windy... I checked our sinks and tub and they are normal pressure thankfully the toilet seems to be low but I am able to use it. I hope my heat stays on as well as t he power and lights so I can see and do things and not fall

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

when I talked to ang earlier she said he might have to stay longer probably but she called me in the middle of the night and said they might send him home after all so I guess we will have to wait and see tomorrow.

gluemore girl
Guru
gluemore girl
In response to anda11

Hang in there Linda. Hopefully Dave will be home today.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

I just talked to dave..he is coming home today..he is waiting for ang to get more clothes for him to wear from our home

gluemore girl
Guru
gluemore girl
In response to anda11

Hello and TGIF
Had a full day of work yesterday and came home pretty bushed. Happy that I made it through though.
Not much on the agenda for scrapping but I do have an evening crop set for next week.

Linda, so glad Dave is home by now. Hugs!

Like all of you, I'm ready for the deep freeze to be over.

pierced_scrapper
Resident
pierced_scrapper

Linda, so glad that Dave is home!

Last night the library had a Valentine's Day party and it was so much fun! I work with some wonderful people at my part-time job.

Today after work I;m seeing a Chinese New Year show and dog sitting for my aunt for the evening. Glad it's the weekend!

suebird
Expert
suebird

Linda, I use a flip phone, too. Can't see spending so much money on the other phones.

Went back to work Friday, and it's the usual Mon-Fri this week.

gluemore girl
Guru
gluemore girl
In response to suebird

Jess, sounds like you had a full, fun weekend!

Sue, I love my smart phone for the ease of use. Yes, too convenient at times though.

Linda, Hope things are alright and that you and Dave are together and feeling better.

My scrap room is still a bit of a mess, walked in and walked out.
I will bring some page kits to my crop night this Friday. Looked at those to get an idea of sketches and number of photos I'll use.

suebird
Expert
suebird

Glue, I actually have 2 flip phones. One is my 'normal' number, the other is my 'work' phone. Both powered by TracFone.

I already pay enough for internet at home, and can't justify having it on the phone, also. The only 'high tech' I want to deal with at work is my client and the ventilator settings.

Have my schedule until the end of April....yike!

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• gluemore girl Said:
Hello and TGIF
Had a full day of work yesterday and came home pretty bushed. Happy that I made it through though.
Not much on the agenda for scrapping but I do have an evening crop set for next week.

Linda, so glad Dave is home by now. Hugs!

Like all of you, I'm ready for the deep freeze to be over.

I am glad that you made it through too
I am so glad that you have scrap plans too

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• pierced_scrapper Said:
Linda, so glad that Dave is home!

Last night the library had a Valentine's Day party and it was so much fun! I work with some wonderful people at my part-time job.

Today after work I;m seeing a Chinese New Year show and dog sitting for my aunt for the evening. Glad it's the weekend!

Thank you I am so glad yyou had a nice valentines day partyat the library
that is nice that you are dog sitting for your aunt

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to suebird

• suebird Said:
Linda, I use a flip phone, too. Can't see spending so much money on the other phones.

Went back to work Friday, and it's the usual Mon-Fri this week.

Dave uses a flip phone too

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• gluemore girl Said:
Jess, sounds like you had a full, fun weekend!

Sue, I love my smart phone for the ease of use. Yes, too convenient at times though.

Linda, Hope things are alright and that you and Dave are together and feeling better.

My scrap room is still a bit of a mess, walked in and walked out.
I will bring some page kits to my crop night this Friday. Looked at those to get an idea of sketches and number of photos I'll use.

thank you I am ssorry that your scraproom was a bit of a mess I am sure that you are so glad that you made those page kits ahead

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to suebird

• suebird Said:
Glue, I actually have 2 flip phones. One is my 'normal' number, the other is my 'work' phone. Both powered by TracFone.

I already pay enough for internet at home, and can't justify having it on the phone, also. The only 'high tech' I want to deal with at work is my client and the ventilator settings.

Have my schedule until the end of April....yike!

I agree with you... I really do not need internet on my phone. I am sorry that your work schedule is scary and long

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

Dave just left for the heart failure dr. he has not being doing any breathing exercisies. I asked him and he said no.

suebird
Expert
suebird
In response to anda11

Linda, sorry to hear that Dave is letting his exercises slide. I know he doesn't want to end up back in the hospital, so....he needs to do the exercises! Men are good at that, though. *Sigh*

Wind has picked up some around here.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to suebird

• suebird Said:
Linda, sorry to hear that Dave is letting his exercises slide. I know he doesn't want to end up back in the hospital, so....he needs to do the exercises! Men are good at that, though. *Sigh*

Wind has picked up some around here.

I have asked him several times and he said the dr did not tell him to do the exercises. he got mad at me for asking again

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

he just left for his heart therapy appointment we will see what they say there.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

his therapy was at the hospital.. he fell before he went in and a nurse saw him and brought him a wheelchair and he has been in the er getting checked out

gluemore girl
Guru
gluemore girl
In response to anda11

Good Morning!
Had our crop night last night and I got 3 LO's done. We had a good crowd of 9 so it was fun.

Linda, hope Dave is feeling better. It sounds like he goes to a heart clinic who will check him weekly and tell him what he needs to do in order to keep him home. (((hugs)))

Sue, I did really do like my smart phone and feel that I can accomplish more in my day b/c of it. However, it's very healthy to put it down and to do so often.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• gluemore girl Said:
Good Morning!
Had our crop night last night and I got 3 LO's done. We had a good crowd of 9 so it was fun.

Linda, hope Dave is feeling better. It sounds like he goes to a heart clinic who will check him weekly and tell him what he needs to do in order to keep him home. (((hugs)))

Sue, I did really do like my smart phone and feel that I can accomplish more in my day b/c of it. However, it's very healthy to put it down and to do so often.

I am so glad you had a great time at your crop and got 3 more pages done
thanks for your thoughts about Dave

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I just fell in the dining room thankfully my daughter was here to help me get up. dave is really not strong like he used to be anymore so that is why we called the squad last time which cost 800 bucks

southgirl
Expert
southgirl
In response to anda11

We had our crop this weekend. A fellow cropper asked me to bring some Cricut carts so she could make a "Let It Snow" banner like mine. I did after searching all over the house for the keypad overlays. She never used them. Sigh. I did 4 Valentines day cards. will drop in the mail tomorrow.

The weather is cold and rainy. And Arthritis is here for a bit. I live in a 1920's house. No central heating or central a/c. So I feel the cold and damp a lot. The good news is I have a hobby that allows me to use my hands and that keeps them moving.

pierced_scrapper
Resident
pierced_scrapper
In response to southgirl

Sorry for my disappearance - I've felt a bit depressed and I should be getting my display together for the library next month. I'm showcasing my Happiness Box Project for March; I'm going to showcase the box, the old jar from 2016, the 2017 scrapbook, and what I have done of 2018. I was going to write about the project and show case some of the articles too.

I've been stressed with work and family. I've come to the conclusion that I am boss of me and mom won't kick me out. I'm going to take my time working on my goals. It'll be okay - find a new job, pay off debt, travel a bit, save, and scrapbook. And write.

Hope all is well.

gluemore girl
Guru
gluemore girl

Sorry to hear everyone is having a rough go. Hoping everyone feels better as the week progresses.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to southgirl

• southgirl Said:
We had our crop this weekend. A fellow cropper asked me to bring some Cricut carts so she could make a "Let It Snow" banner like mine. I did after searching all over the house for the keypad overlays. Sh it is gfe never used them. Sigh. I did 4 Valentines day cards. will drop in the mail tomorrow.

The weather is cold and rainy. And Arthritis is here for a bit. I live in a 1920's house. No central heating or central a/c. So I feel the cold and damp a lot. The good news is I have a hobby that allows me to use my hands and that keeps them moving.

I am sorry that she never used them it is great that you made 4 valentines
I am sorry that you have cold and rainy weather which helps cause your arthritis I am glad that you do have a hobby that helps your hands move

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• pierced_scrapper Said:
Sorry for my disappearance - I've felt a bit depressed and I should be getting my display together for the library next month. I'm showcasing my Happiness Box Project for March; I'm going to showcase the box, the old jar from 2016, the 2017 scrapbook, and what I have done of 2018. I was going to write about the project and show case some of the articles too.

I've been stressed with work and family. I've come to the conclusion that I am boss of me and mom won't kick me out. I'm going to take my time working on my goals. It'll be okay - find a new job, pay off debt, travel a bit, save, and scrapbook. And write.

Hope all is well.

I am so deeply sorry that you have been feeling depressed I sure hope it goes away soon.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

Dave just called his heart therapy dr and told them he fell out side when he was there for his appointment so they are going to reschedule it

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I am just checking in again today

pierced_scrapper
Resident
pierced_scrapper
In response to anda11

Linda, I'm sorry to hear about Dave. I really hope he has a speedy recovery and continues to follow his new diet.

Crummy weather today, but ended up going to both jobs. I'm home now and will scrapbook for a little bit.

gluemore girl
Guru
gluemore girl

Left work early yesterday b/c of the weather and this morning's commute will be slow going. I did not scrap yesterday but have plans to go over my friend's house on Saturday night to crop.

Linda, hope Dave starts improving on his meds and diet.

Jess, glad you got some scrapping done.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• pierced_scrapper Said:
Linda, I'm sorry to hear about Dave. I really hope he has a speedy recovery and continues to follow his new diet.

Crummy weather today, but ended up going to both jobs. I'm home now and will scrapbook for a little bit.

thank you I am glad you went to both jobs and are going to scrap book now

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• gluemore girl Said:
Left work early yesterday b/c of the weather and this morning's commute will be slow going. I did not scrap yesterday but have plans to go over my friend's house on Saturday night to crop.

Linda, hope Dave starts improving on his meds and diet.

Jess, glad you got some scrapping done.

I am sorry that you have bad weather and had to leave work early and that your commute today will be slow
thank you

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I am just checking in again

pierced_scrapper
Resident
pierced_scrapper
In response to anda11

I'm thinking of just applying to teaching abroad and moving sooner than later. I think it'd be for the best.

I'm thinking of scrapping tonight, but might wait until Friday and the weekend.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• pierced_scrapper Said:
I'm thinking of just applying to teaching abroad and moving sooner than later. I think it'd be for the best.

I'm thinking of scrapping tonight, but might wait until Friday and the weekend.

That sounds like a wonderful idea hon

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

happy valentines day to every one

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11