Page 4 of 4 
Username Post: June Cricut Challenge-Closed and Scrapping        (Topic#1577055)
njr007
njr007 
Angel
njr007
In response to Tracy F

Yikes Trish! My daughter had to close down her credit card last week because of some shady charges. The credit card company caught on right away and called her and she had them cancel the card. This is the 3rd time in less and 2 years. She shops online alot though and I think that is what is causing alot of the problems.

Good luck Lisa.

Awesome on the tickets Marci! I love Southwest.

Trying to get acu-get to go play with Donna-dkscrapper tomorrow!

Melanie, you can whip out 2 in no time!

No problem Jo, looking forward to having you play along next month.

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to njr007

Hi ladies, sorry I've been MIA, don't think I told this group I was getting my tonsils out unexpectantly. Happened last Wed and I have my energy mostly back but the pain is getting worse. Sounds like it's normal for 2-3 weeks-crud!!

We have had to change our debit and/or credit card numbers 3 times in the last year or so. We on't do alot online shopping, but a little. Our bank is very good, but I also get online often and check our accounts.

I know I am not acu, so sorry. I would like to play next month tho if allowed.

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to tinadn

hi all ....checking in ......getting ready for a 2 week vacation starting sat!!! .....so much to do!

my son has had to replace his card several times .....fortunately the bank caught it every time! .....but I check our accts daily and sometimes 2 or 3 times a day!

tina I had my tonsils out at 16 and even then it was considered old and I had a rough time! .....I hope you recover quickly!

I will probably not be here for sign ups for next month but would like to be included! .....please add me as well norma!

lisa how did the inspection go?

norma are you all moved yet?

Sharon Leigh
Veteran
Sharon Leigh
In response to Tracy F

Here is my 2nd entry;
I used the Paper Pups Cricut Cartridge for "Waterdog" the Lucky 8 Retro Scallop Punch and Printmaster for the ball shaped journaling.

Waterdog By PalmersMom

Edited by PalmersMom on 06-27-12 08:11 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to melissadam

Tina, hope you feel better soon!

Tracy F
Governor
Tracy F
In response to Anna C

Tina - hope you feel better soon!

njr007
njr007 
Angel
njr007
In response to Tracy F

Good morning ladies. I know I am behind again-I have a better excuse-I have been putting my new scrap room together and scrapping! I even got to scrap with Donna (dkscrapper) yesterdday. I will get caught up by this evening though.

We have not completed the move. We are getting movers next weekend to move the items we want from the Houston house so most of what we want here should be here by next weekend.

Tina sorry to hear about the tonsils-hope you are feeling better soon. My daughters roommate had hers taken out over Spring Break and we were all surprised to find out the healing process was so slow for adults and how painful it was. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Michelle-you will definately be included next month

njr007
njr007 
Angel
njr007
In response to njr007

I used Designer Calendar for the letters
Beau By Njr007

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to njr007

Morning!

HisGEM
HisGEM 
Diva
HisGEM
In response to Anna C

ACU

Tina, I hope you feel better

ChansGram
Angel
ChansGram
In response to HisGEM

Good Morning! JCI and got ACU !
Hotter than you know what over here. Had some nice clouds/storm roll through in the evening, of coarse it produced nothing to help with our fires. Not even enough to water the lawns. So dry and dangerous here. The Colorado Springs fire is so scary, the pics of the houses and the raging fire behind it just makes me ill. Last I heard, something like 35,000 evacuated and 100 some homes gone. On the news last night they said the fire was 2 miles away from the Air Force Academys football field. Crazy. Parts of Florida is 6ft under water and we (and a few other states) are on fire.
I am going to try to scrap today, don't know what I will accomplish!!

ChansGram
Angel
ChansGram
In response to ChansGram

Oh and I think I am ACU!

lpeeps
lpeeps 
Mayor
lpeeps
In response to ChansGram

Tina- Sorry about the tonsils. Both of my boys have had them done and they perked up quickly and then did a nose dive about day 4 or 5. After a couple more days it was smooth sailing. Hope you feel better soon.

Trish- The fires are absolutely scary in CO Springs. I have been praying for rain. I heard the number of homes damaged or destroyed is over 300. The other night my sister and I were on our deck and you could see the smoke just hanging in the air from all the fires even this far away.
My brother in law's nephew and his family had to evacuate and are staying with them here in Denver. Their house is probably ok but their little girls asthma couldn't take the smoke and ash. Have several other friends anxiously watching. Family of my very close friend has already lost their house but are thankful they got out safely.

So I am a loser this month. I fully intended to have my temp scrap room set up and to be scrapping away. It seems like life has different ideas. I had a whole day I wouldn't have had to leave the house yesterday and thought maybe that would be the day, but my dad called and asked if I could take him to the ER. His dr. was sending him there because of some major swelling in his foot and excruciating pain. My mom has alzheimers but thought she should drive him. Needless to say, I went and picked them up and then spent 7 hours, yes 7, just to be sent home with steroids and pain pills and no answer. Absolutely frustrating. Back to the dr. tomorrow because it is not getting better. There has to be an answer.
Anyway, I did not get my projects complete...it is the first month in forever that I haven't scrapped at all! I am hoping this is forgivable so I can join next month and this time be successful

njr007
njr007 
Angel
njr007
In response to lpeeps

Lisa-life comes first-you can get your scrap on next month!

Sorry to hear about your dad, hope you get answers soon and that he is feeling better

dkscrapper
Queen
dkscrapper
In response to ChansGram

• ChansGram Said:
  • dkscrapper Said:
Good Morning! I need to do some catching up - and hopefully will do that this afternoon.
The groomer will be here in a couple of hours. Tommy Lee just lookes so cute after he gets a bath and hair cut!

Cute! Is he named after Tommy Lee Jones, the actor or Tommy Lee, Pamela Andersons hubby- or neither??!!

Neither! LOL! My son got Tommy Lee for his ex-finace's little girl and she named him Tommy. He's now my dog. My son's middle name is Lee and we just got in the habit from the time he was little of adding Lee to animals and people he is around. Now-if I was naming him after one of the above it would be Tommy Lee Jones!

dkscrapper
Queen
dkscrapper
In response to njr007

• njr007 Said:
I used Designer Calendar for the letters
Beau By Njr007

That Beau is such a cutie pie.

ChansGram
Angel
ChansGram
In response to dkscrapper

Donna, that's funny, but I thought for sure it was going to be one of the famous Tommy's!!
Lisa, how can you be expected to scrap with all you've had going on this month- I still don't know how Norma manages to scrap, keep up here and pack/move. I feel like such a slug!!!
Lisa, hope your dad gets an answer and quick relief.

Last I saw on the fire it was 346 homes gone and only 10% contained, just so sad. The fire north of me has claimed 240 some homes but a lot more contained, of coarse they've been fighting that one for about 2 weeks(?).

I accomplished nada today, just spent time with the girls, lately they have been stuck like glue to me. I am not complaining tho! I'll take them any time I can get them!
I need to get ACU on all my challenges. Off I go.

njr007
njr007 
Angel
njr007
In response to ChansGram

Good morning!

First page is ACU and I am acu on love.

Trish I keep seeing and reading about those fires near you, so many prayers going your way and your neighbors. It looks so scary.

I am assuming Sonja's little boy has made it into the world-hope she comes on soon and gives us a peek at her bundle of joy.

Just 2 days left to get your creations in. June has been a slow month-I think everyone is enjoying their summer time activities and not scrapping as much, I'm not sure we will hit 100 projects this month-but you never know!

Hope you all have a great day

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to njr007

Good morning!

We are watching the fires on the news here too. So sad and scary. I hope the clouds open soon and drop some rain to help with the fires.

Lisa....you have had so much going on! I wouldn't even thought about scrapping if it had been me. Glad you all are not in danger from the fires.

You too, Trish. Glad the fire isn't a threat to you.

Norma, I won't have any more projects this month with the cricut. When will the July challenge be up?

ChansGram
Angel
ChansGram
In response to Anna C

Good Morning.
I thought I'd have 1 more for this month, but pretty sure it's not going to happen. Friday is usually my day to be in my room before work, but yet another day my manager scheduled me early.
2 people on vacation- hopefully next week it goes back to what I like!
I am not too close to the fires, but a member here at SB.com lives in the Springs, I was worried about her, but she has come on and said the fire is on the other side of the Springs from where she lives. Still, so many homes lost.
Back to getting ACU on my challenges, I got through 1 last night and then realized, I fell asleep!! Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

njr007
njr007 
Angel
njr007
In response to ChansGram

Anna July will be up this evening

Edited by njr007 on 06-29-12 09:04 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Tracy F
Governor
Tracy F
In response to ChansGram

Lisa and Trish, I'm so glad to hear that the fires aren't near you guys. It just breaks my heart to see all those homes destroyed. I hope some rain gets to Co. soon. Wish I could send some of the rain we got here in Fl.

Lisa, I don't blame you for not scrapping this month, you've had a lot going on. Hope you father is feeling better soon!

I won't be able to join this challenge for July. I'm heading north to be with my stepdaughter. She is having brain surgery to relieve her massive headaches. If all goes as planned we should be gone abut 3 weeks.

Sunnydi
Queen
Sunnydi
In response to njr007

Hi ladies....I'm behind in galleries, again... I won't be scrapping in July (that kills me...) as time away and summer projects are pressing on me. I did this the other night and am

just sharing it.

The watering can, garden tools and caterpillar are from the Cricut cartridge 'Walk In My Garden'. Its a fun cartridge for me to use. The font cartridge is 'Type Candy' and the round picture mats are from the cartridge' Creative Memories - Reminisce Accents'. I used my new MS 'Vine" punch around the page set...I love that one.

My Garden...My Rhodies By Sunnydi

Happy weekend all and I wish I could have a new scrapping room...lucky you.

Sharon Leigh
Veteran
Sharon Leigh
In response to Anna C

I posted this earlier but no longer see it. Maybe I posted it in the wrong place. This is my 3rd and final entry. I used Create a Critter for the animals.

The Fair By PalmersMom

Lamoo12
Governor
Lamoo12
In response to Sharon Leigh

I'm not going to get 3 cricut projects done this month. this was the first time since i bought my cricut and joined this challenge a year ago. hopefully July will get me back on track.

stopnstare07
Governor
stopnstare07
In response to Anna C

I'll have mine up tomorrow...I did some LOTWs. Just didn't photograph them yet!

njr007
njr007 
Angel
njr007
In response to stopnstare07

Tracy prayers for your stepdaughter, may it all go well.

Melanie it happens sometimes.....but I know how frustrating it can be.

Henva looking forward to seeing your projects

crazycricut
Guru
crazycricut
In response to njr007

Hi Everyone!
I got back from vacation and have had some computer problems (it takes 12 minutes to start and sometimes will only work if I smack it -seriously!)
I am submitting my three (cards this month but hope to get back to some layouts - gotta scrap all those vacation pictures!)
I will get caught up on love soon, I promise! I am working a charity golf tournament tomorrow (only going to be 100 degrees!), once that is over, I plan on getting some computer time and maybe even some scrapping time in.
Oh Bother By Crazycricut
Used Pooh and Friends and Mickey Font on this one.

Birthday Garden By Crazycricut
Used Paper Doll Dress Up and Walk in My Garden

Fish Kisses By Crazycricut
Life's a Beach Cartridge
My daughter saw a similar card somewhere and I asked if I would duplicate it for her to send to her boyfriend.

crazycricut
Guru
crazycricut
In response to crazycricut

OK, stayed up way later than I should since I have to get up early BUT, I managed to get cought up on all the love!
Count me in for July please!

Edited by crazycricut on 06-29-12 09:32 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

ChansGram
Angel
ChansGram

JCI and ACU !!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to ChansGram

jci & acu

leaving for a much needed vaca! ....will be checking in randomly

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to melissadam

Norma, will you please sign me up for July? I am going to be gone today and don't want to miss the sign ups.

njr007
njr007 
Angel
njr007
In response to Anna C

Good morning.

Here is the link for July
http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?fid/18/ti...

I have Becky, Anna, Michelle and Lynn signed up already-

going to Donna's today to scrap-yay me!

Have a good day

Dawna.s Place
Mayor
Dawna.s Place
In response to njr007

Here's one for sharing ladies. This is DH and I on our wedding day 27 years ago! This is one of my fav pic's of the day. He really turned out to be a keeper! lol

Le Romantique By Dawna.s Place

So happy you and Donna will be able to scrap on a regular basis Norma! It's so much fun when I get together with my scrappy friends every Wednesday.

So any word for Sonja yet? Can't wait till she checks in to see pic's of that gorgeous baby boy!

Edited by Dawna.s Place on 06-30-12 07:51 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to Dawna.s Place

ACU2H. Signing off and moving over to July!

Sunnydi
Queen
Sunnydi
In response to njr007

NOrma; I'd love to join July but can't due to pressing projects to do...not much scrapping time in July. Thanks for June...I've loved the inspiration from all the people.

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to Anna C

Didn't make my quota for this month, but I got 2 of three...

For my second one, I proudly introduce my new baby boy, Carlo Antony!
Carlo By SonjaC
Used Storybook on the title.

TFL and BBL to hopefully cu with everyone!

Dawna.s Place
Mayor
Dawna.s Place
In response to SonjaC

Sonja ... hurry back we want details! What a precious little boy!!!! Yeah Carlo welcome to the world little one!

How are you feeling Sonja. Be careful of those nasty post pregnancy blues. They sneak up on you when you least expect it. Life seems to be going along just dandy and then the next thing ya know your crying in your cereal bowl! So take good care of our latest new mommy Sonja!

njr007
njr007 
Angel
njr007

Congrats Sonja-so very happy for you! and thanks for introducing us to Carlo, what a beautiful little boy!

Lamoo12
Governor
Lamoo12

congrats sonja!

see you all in july.

njr007
njr007 
Angel
njr007
In response to Lamoo12

The June winner of the RAK (chosen by Random.org) is Diana-Sunnydi. Congrats Diana , please pm me your address and I will get your RAK out this week.

Tracy F
Governor
Tracy F
In response to njr007

Congratulations Sonja! Carlo is just a beautiful little boy! Hope both of you are doing well!

HisGEM
HisGEM 
Diva
HisGEM
In response to Tracy F

Congrats Sonja on your beautiful bundle of joy!
Congrats Sunnydi on your RAK!! ACU

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to HisGEM

Congrats Sunnydi!

crazycricut
Guru
crazycricut
In response to Lamoo12

Congratulations Sonja! Such a sweet LO and sweet baby! Hope to see more LO's featuring Carlo soon!

Dawna.s Place
Mayor
Dawna.s Place

JCI I will see you ladies on next months tread! Signing off for June! Congrats SunnyD!!!

Sunnydi
Queen
Sunnydi
In response to njr007

• njr007 Said:
The June winner of the RAK (chosen by Random.org) is Diana-Sunnydi. Congrats Diana , please pm me your address and I will get your RAK out this week.

Oh gee....how wonderful; what a surprise. Pm'd you already.

I'll miss this challenge this month.

So much great inspiration from you scrappers.

Page 4 of 4 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics