Page 1 of 4 
Username Post: June Budget Challenge - even enablers are welcome here!        (Topic#1577065)
Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

Welcome to the June BUDGET Challenge!
We're here to stay within limits on our scrappy spending!!! (Or try to...)

We take turns hosting (whomever has time that particular month) as it gets a bit chaotic sometimes! We are a chatting bunch of savers and enablers!

The rules: List your scrappy budget for the whole month of June that you would like to spend on supplies. Then, list the high priority items that you want to buy this month!

The catch: You can spend your money on whatever you want, wishlist or impulse, but you must buy at least half of the items on your wish list!!! For example, if you list 10 items, you have to buy at least 5 of those and have me strike them off your list, etc. Please, make sure to tell me when I am supposed to strike off an item!

Tell us how much you spend throughout the month, and I will keep track of it in this post. We like details about your shopping around here. No such thing as TMI! You do not have to include costs for adhesives, swaps, gifts or shipping.

Please enable and tempt us to buy the wonderful items we want....but don't tempt us to bust our budget!!!

TWISTED!!! List at least one thing you are not allowed to buy for the whole month.

Note: I have already listed the players from last month - but please feel free to join in at any time!

Vivian:
Budget: $75-$8=$67-$40=$27
Wish: "stuff" to help with making eyes on die cuts - I'll have that list later after watching video again (small items from HL that really isn't too much $$), svg files (girl can't have too many), and face stamps AND colored CS
Twist: PP - use what I got

Pat:
Budget of $50-$6=$43-$2=$41
Wish List : NOTHING. I'm going to run on a 100% pure impulse budget this month.
Twist : Cricut Cartridges (I don't even use the ones I have!)

Tammy:
Budget British: $150-$5=$145-$118=$27-$14 =$13
Budget Canadian $50-$5=$45-$3=$42
WISH: (UK) SU Dr Bag, Mocha Morning DSP, CAN My Digital Studios stuff - $50 gets me a free stamp set
TWIST: no non SU embossing folders!

Courtney:
Budget: $300-$40=$260-$40=$220-$2 6=$194-$45=$149-$42=$107 (plus the $100 hubby gave her)
Wishlist:crop, expo
Twist:

Sonja:
Budget: $100-$35=$65-$26=$39-$39
Wishlist: Prima Laredo flowers, Prima SunKiss tiles, Prima Doodle-Deux flowers, Prima SunKiss bling, Prima Burlap flowers, Basic Grey Out-of-Print pprs, Bella Blvd 'Baby Boy' collection, Graphic 45 'TropicalTravelogue' pprs, 6-tier container storage rack, Amy Tangerine Thickers/Sketchbook pprs, Bo Bunny 'Camp-a-Lot' 'On-the-Go' or 'Zoology' mini album, MS 'doily lace' punch, Bazzill In-Stitchz template
Twist: NO inks or mists, no other flowers or punches and NO. MORE. PAPER! (OTHER than paper on the wishlist)

Alissa:
BUDGET: spent a few bucks on punches for her son!
WISH LIST: shopping next month with Vivian!
TWIST: apparently none - she is making her own rules this month - but using money from the CKC demoing she earned so hey we gotta let that slide - I mean have you checked her out on HC?

Tina:
Budget: $75-$4=$71-$5=$66-$10=$56 -$20=$36
Wishlist: Echo park Paradise Beach collection I could use a secret sister like that!
The rest will all be impulse I'm sure.
Twist: Nothing full price, no ribbon

Katie:
Budget: $30-$5=$25-$3=$22-$4=$18- $1=$17
Wish: Glue dots , stuff for albums I've been making for eons, stamps, clips for custom clip it, materials for an anniversary and wedding card.
Twist: Nothing full price, not ATG tape.

Kelly: yeah she is back!!!
Budget: $75-$18=$57-$29=$28-$13=$ 15 = BUSTED
Wish: Silhouette mat, Silhouette blade, Perfect Pearls pigment powders, Spellbinders
Twist: No embellishments that aren't needed to COMPLETE a page. BUSTED

Edited by Ladybing Tammy on 06-29-12 11:27 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

kdinsmore
Guru
kdinsmore
In response to Ladybing Tammy

I'm in this month. I have to think of a budget and what I want. DH spent $125 on his hobby last month, so I can spend that much, but we're moving and need to save $ for that and a new place. Oh, the responsibilities of being an adult!

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui
In response to kdinsmore

Add me.

kdinsmore
Guru
kdinsmore
In response to Kamananui

I just became an Expert!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to kdinsmore

Kelly - added you - I was sure I had done so this morning - not sure what happened to that post!

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

Thank you tammy!!! I am going to set my budget at $300

And you can take off $40 for a fundraising crop on the 9th LOL...then I am going to the expo on the 30th...lets hope i can behave!!

Wishlist: Second Chance Crop, and anything else i want LOL

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to newtoscrapping2011

Holy Scrap C R A P Batman!

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC

Okay, I want Courtney's budget...

LOL! LOVE that I'm already on here!
I gotta think about my budget this month... there are a few things I want and have saved in various shopping carts... lol

Budget: $100
Wishlist: Prima Laredo flowers, Prima SunKiss tiles, Prima Doodle-Deux flowers, Prima SunKiss bling, Prima Burlap flowers, Basic Grey Out-of-Print pprs, Bella Blvd 'Baby Boy' collection, Graphic 45 'Tropical Travelogue' pprs, 6-tier container storage rack, Amy Tangerine Thickers/Sketchbook pprs, Bo Bunny 'Camp-a-Lot' 'On-the-Go' or 'Zoology' mini album, MS 'doily lace' punch, Bazzill In-Stitchz template
Twist: NO inks or mists, no other flowers or punches and NO. MORE. PAPER!

My list is long, but I am already planning on NOT getting half of it... LOL!

Edited by SonjaC on 05-31-12 12:58 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to SonjaC

Ok.

Budget of $50
Wish List : NOTHING. I'm going to run on a 100% pure impulse budget this month.
Twist : Cricut Cartridges (I don't even use the ones I have!)

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to GentlewoodFarms

That's brave of you Pat...

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to SonjaC

Just call me Madam Fearless. Oh Princess Idiotic. Whichever you think best suits.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

Fearless is much better than idiotic Pat and I love your wishlist of impulse buying - I think we should all allow ourselves that from time to time.

Sonja (I kinda added a caveat to your Twist since you had papers in your wishlist - so I am not confused).

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

Woohoo I have a 4 day weekend - tomorrow we are going to York for the day, then to the hospital to visit with my mil (poor lady is doing really poorly and she is such a sweetie) but then 2 days to play!!!!

and wouldn't you know it but Cut at Home has a bunch of embossing folders on Clear out for the month of June - oh well I shall resist, resist, resist (not easy since there is a TH one I love)

Edited by Ladybing Tammy on 06-01-12 04:01 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

Sonja...I just found out that Pennsylvania (where I work) doesnt have short term disability Therefore, I will not get paid maternity leave....well MAN THAT SUCKS!! We are planning on me staying home after the baby anyway so its no big deal...just means much LESS scrappy budget...

So I am going to live it up now HAHAHA!!

Tammy...so glad you have all of your stuff hope you are feeling creative soon! And thanks for allowing us enablers in here HAHAHA

Pat, I love your wishlist LOL...can't wait to see what you end up with

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

That's okay Courtney - I am just perusing my UK SU Catties which arrived today and planning my budgets for the rest of the year lol!

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui

Well yesterday I sucked it up and bought the MS PATP set I wanted on Amazon. No tax or shipping, so it's more than what I wanted to pay, but not as bad as it could have been. Still kind of undecided about this month, but I know a few things I need/want. (yes, I actually do need some stuff)

Budget: $75

Wish: Silhouette mat, Silhouette blade, Perfect Pearls pigment powders, Spellbinders

Twist: No embellishments that aren't needed to COMPLETE a page.

That's it for now. I can't seem to think of anything. I haven't touched anything in my room (except stuff I needed to make for class samples) since I came home. My mojo got lost in Europe.
I have loads of stuff on my to do list. Maybe I need the Banana Goal Bowl back...

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to Kamananui

Budget $75
Wishlist Echo park Paradise Beach collection
The rest will all be impulse I'm sure.
Twist Nothing full price, no ribbon

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to tinadn

LOL, thanks Tammy! yeah, that's an important caveat there... I am determined not to bust this month and I'm sure I won't in the first couple weeks at least...

Courtney - Booo on PA!! Well, I suppose it's not that big a deal if you don't plan to go back to work after the baby. Yeah... scrappy budget is going ddddoooooowwwwwwnnnnhill the closer this baby gets!

That's okay, Kelly, sometimes we have to pay for what we really want!

Drat, starting to feel the cold migrate to my sinuses... And I need to be healthy this weekend to do some organizing and cleaning! I don't have time to be sick!!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to SonjaC

Darn sonja, start drinking OJ or something.

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81
In response to tinadn

I splurged a wee bit in May. Still waiting for online Js order. Can't decide on a budget because my shopping appetite is satiated for now...

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81
In response to runzalot81

Kelly mentioned the Banana Goal Bowl. Anyone else want it back? I can host. Summer vacation! Whoo!

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui

I would really LOVE BGB to come back. LOVE!!!

I have to work a short shift today. Let me please keep my debit card in my pocket. Our little pug passed away last night and I'm depressed. I usually while away depression with retail therapy. I may cave and get some Spellbinders.

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81
In response to Kamananui

I'm so sorry about your little pug, Kelly

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

Kelly - hugs - saw about your baby on FB.

I could use the goal back - thanks Alissa for volunteering to host.

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

Ut oh Sonja feel better

Kelly so sorry to hear about your fur baby

My budget is going to take a hit today. Ladies diary and fresh lines just came in. Yikessss lol will be back to let you know the damage

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

So sorry to hear about your pug Kelly. HUGS!!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to tinadn

spent $4 today on a Dear Lizzy roller stamp date thing a ma jig:)

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to tinadn

was it full price Tina?

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

no I had a 40% off coupon:) I used it already too and it is adorable!

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to tinadn

Oh yes, loooots of OJ... Its just my sinuses now - never knew so much snot could come from one person! BLECH!

Tina, love the new avi! I miss our convertible... what kind are you in? BTW, not to enable or anything... BuT, did u see today's daily deal on here? 15% off tropical themed items! I do believe that includes EP's Paradise Beach and my G45 Travelogue pprs... [email protected] them!

Alissa. Never done the BGB, what's it like?

Oh Kelly, my dear, I'm sooo sorry about ur furbaby! that is so hard... was he/she older? Yes, put that card away and just know ur baby is at peace!

If I can avoid the daily deal, my bugdet will remain safe this week...

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to SonjaC

Hi Sonja,
Yes I saw that the EP paper is on sale, haven't bought yet... WE are in my in-laws Miata-sp? My son took it to prom and since my in-laws live 1 1/2 hours away we kept it for a month. Had a blast cruising around in it. I think we may end up with a convertable soon because of it.

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to tinadn

Glad you are starting to feel better!

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81
In response to tinadn

Sonja, the Banana Goal Bowl is for setting goals that you must meet before you can shop. You have to consider what projects you want to get done instead of shopping. Great way to really use up stash and get motivated! When you meet your goals, the hostess puts a dancing banana by your name in the first post. Once you have a dancing banana, you can shop. Some folks might say they need three bananas before they can shop. It's entirely up to the participant. You can add more goals as the month goes along. Now, if you shop BEFORE you earned a banana, you either lose a banana that you've already earned or you get an angry ape!

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms

Yeah - I think the BGB is a good idea.

I need a whole D*@# row of dancing bananas before I need to shop. I may need a whole POST of dancing bananas... I may need a whole ROOM of them.

I do not need to shop. At all. Ever again.

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

Pat, I am so with you... I woke up before Dom this morning so I organized my scrap room a bit....wowsa I have so much LOL...and there may or may not have been papers that I have double bought or triple bought

Sonja, be glad I haven't visited the post office yet

I did not buy anything scrappy this weekend at all...pretty proud of myself..I got some DT work done for my reveal tomorrow so I am pretty excited about that....this months kit is pretty fabulous Now I just have to resist the G45 lady diary papers and the other papers that are in my cart at scraputante LOL

DH and I went to the Philadelphia Zoo today, then we did some shopping and I got golf clubs went to Bahama Breeze for dinner and some Jack A$$ hit my new car GRRRR...at least they stopped and waited for us to come out. just annoying

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms

• newtoscrapping2011 Said:
Pat, I am so with you... I woke up before Dom this morning so I organized my scrap room a bit....wowsa I have so much LOL...and there may or may not have been papers that I have double bought or triple bought

Seriously?

I have so much c.r.a.p. that I've bought the same mask (bricks) not twice but THREE times, and the TH mini-floral strip twice.

It's just wrong on so MANY levels. I'm drowning in my scrap room. Even after I cleaned it up, I'm drowning.

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81

My current project is so ridiculous that I cleared DS's side of the crafting table and took over. He was offended. I promised I only need the ENTIRE table for TWO days. I hope. He wasn't impressed.

I did get through the weekend without shopping. I didn't even browse online

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81

The BGB http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/15772...

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC

Oh Wow Tina! A whole month, that would be so fun! And how nice of your in-laws to loan it to you and to your son for prom! Yep, we will definitely own a convertible again - had to trade ours in for a more 'practical' family vehicle... *sigh* That was a sad day indeed!

Alissa - Ooooh, I gotcha, that does sound like a good challenge... Methinks I need one of those myself... since I spent some of my budget today...

LOL Pat! I agree... I need a whole row of bananas before I can buy anything else...

Oh Courtney! Someone hit your car?! Did they back into it in the parking lot or something? Well at least they did stick around. I'd be so mad if not!!

Well as I said, I did go shopping... laid in bed this morning, while trying to breathe and 'shopped' on my smartphone.... I picked up another set of the G45 Tropical pprs that were on my wishlist as well as the first five Prima flowers on my list... All on evilbay... $16.80 on the papers and another $18.50 for the flowers. And now I see J's put that 6-tier storage rack on 50% off finally.... I can't win!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to SonjaC

Courtney give us more info on your car plz...
Sonja I've stayed clear from the evil place for quite some time now, but have been checking out J's-darn them anyway.
Today I go to the ENT. My tonsil looks much better after steroids and anitbiotics, so maybe I'll luck out and not have to have it taken out.
Keeping everything crossed jic

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to tinadn

it was just minor damage....scraped along the bumper and yes it was parked in a parking lot...the people stuck around and we got a police report...its nothing major just annoying!! they will most likely just have to buff out the scratches...if it wasnt a leased vehicle, I wouldnt have even gone through insurance...

Dom was relatively calm...which doesnt usually happen LOL...I was the one flipping out...I guess because it was my car and not his JEEP...he may have killed someone LOL...

work is crazy and im taking a sanity break at the moment LOL...need to start working on month end close for May...yeah and make 500,000 cases of tea and uhhh yeah they think i am superwoman!!

Vivian Lake
Idol
Vivian Lake

I want "stuff". I want to make "stuff". Just don't seem to have the energy for "stuff".

Was an amateur wedding photographer this weekend. Slowly going thru 900 pictures!!!

I have a list of my "wants" - now where is it?

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81
In response to Vivian Lake

Now, Vivian, I know there are some "sketches" that you should be working on If you haven't found them, text me or message me on FB and I'll help you

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

I should really be scrapping, I actually have some time...but no mojo..grrrrrr

kdinsmore
Guru
kdinsmore

I still don't have any idea of what I want to do for anything this month. I did manage to walk out of J's without spending any $. The BBG does sound interesting. Would the Budget challenge and BBG be exclusive from each other?

DH came home today and we went out to dinner. I am so happy to have him home!

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81
In response to kdinsmore

They are separate challenges, Courtney, but many of us like to do both.

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

Im trying really hard to not push that button on the ladies diary and fresh collections, but PAT isnt helping LMAO!! I am going to wait until Thursday because im sure she will have more new stuff by then HAHA!!

Prima sponsored this amazing fundraising crop with scraputante, so I am going to that on Saturday...it seems like forever since i went to a crop and just got busy!! So excited!! Prima sent her all kinds of amazing stuff to giveaway SQUEEEEE!!!

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81

Im trying really hard to not push that button on the ladies diary and fresh collections, but PAT isnt helping LMAO!! I am going to wait until Thursday because im sure she will have more new stuff by then HAHA!!

Prima sponsored this amazing fundraising crop with scraputante, so I am going to that on Saturday...it seems like forever since i went to a crop and just got busy!! So excited!! Prima sent her all kinds of amazing stuff to giveaway SQUEEEEE!!!

I am green with envy!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

me too!!!

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

wish you all lived closer we could have a budget busting awesome time LMAO!!

I also just got an email from heartfelt creations that they are going to be at a stamping expo not too far from us this weekend...I think hubby will kill me if I scrap all day saturday and then want to go to a stamp convention sunday hahahah!! we shall see...maybe i can drag him with me.

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC

Me three! Loves me some Prima - especially when it's a prize!

Got my G45 order already - that was FAST! Good thing too, after seeing Pat's masterpiece yesterday I've been dying to play with my pprs!

I've got two RRs due this week... better get crackin!

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81

wish you all lived closer we could have a budget busting awesome time LMAO!!

I also just got an email from heartfelt creations that they are going to be at a stamping expo not too far from us this weekend...I think hubby will kill me if I scrap all day saturday and then want to go to a stamp convention sunday hahahah!! we shall see...maybe i can drag him with me.

Big news next month

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC

Alissa you tease!

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to SonjaC

Whoops... realized I wasn't very clear on my purchases there, Tammy... my bad! I got the first five Prima items on my list, which includes the bling and tiles!

Not bad for under $40! Not spending any more until I get a couple nannas....

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to SonjaC

OMG! I forgot to share... guess what my parents brought me when they came to town yesterday?!? A WHOLE basketfull of scrappy goodies!!!! Their church youth group does a silent auction to raise money for their programs and one of the items was this basketfull of scrappy stuff WITH one of those plastic Iris boxes full of paper. My dad bid on it for me and WON! A couple major goodies in there were a new album (needed one of those), the MS circle cutter (wanted one, but would never have spent that much on it) and the Sizzix Sidekick with five diecut plates! I've been wanting a Sizzix for a while now, though I would have bought the Bigz one, at least I can get my feet wet with the sidekick!
There were also tons of embellies, more paper than I'll probably ever use, chipboard letters and shapes, shaped scissors, ribbons/lace and a pack of buttons!
Products Referenced in This Post:

kdinsmore
Guru
kdinsmore
In response to SonjaC

Allisa, is the Banana Bowl Goal budget separate from the June Budget challenge?

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81

• runzalot81 Said:

Yes, they are separate. Check out the link!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

okie dokie Sonja! and congrats on your goodie box! (but methinks you already had more paper than you could ever use lol)

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

I changed my wish list and removed one thing - I don't really know what I want but added it there when it really makes sense to spend the money a different way!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

Hi ladies.
SOnja that's a great gift!

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to tinadn

OHH Sonja...that is sooo exciting!!! dont ya just love prizes!!

Alissa....I cannot wait for next month!! you tease!!! LOL...They will be at the CKC in Lancaster so hopefully next month will happen before that HAHAA!!

kdinsmore
Guru
kdinsmore

Thanks for the info Alissa. I'm going to get the exercise ball up from the basement and put it in the scrappy room. I'm not sure if I'm going to scrap today. I went to bed with a sore back and woke up with a sore neck too. I'm too young to be falling apart! I did get my Paper Crafts magazine and I'm seeing a pal today, so it's going to be an awesome day!

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to kdinsmore

Tammy - methinks you might just be right about that...

Now to figure out where to PUT all these things!

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui
In response to SonjaC

Hi ladies. I bought some glitter glue and some Crafters Clay yesterday. I'm not counting it though because I gave the glitter glue to my students in my MS Crafters Clay class. I bought the clay for the class too, so I don't think it should count towards my budget.

Alissa, you know I'm a HC addict. Don't do me like that!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to Kamananui

nice loophole Kelly but I can`t argue with that logic!

Vivian Lake
Idol
Vivian Lake

Budget: $75
Wish: "stuff" to help with making eyes on die cuts - I'll have that list later after watching video again (small items from HL that really isn't too much $$), svg files (girl can't have too many), and face stamps AND colored CS
Twist: PP - use what I got

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

yes i love when we can create loopholes to expand our budget LMAO!! hey we're creative LOL

I still havent hit the button on my scraputante order...i will today though so she can bring it to me Saturday....this week is dragging..

I have been pretty busy at work, and we have something to do every night after work..tonight its dinner with his cousin and his wife...i need a vacation LOL a scrappy vacation

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

I could use a vacation too! A scrappy vacation but I am pretty excited about how things are coming along here. My new lounge/diner is actually quite cozy (although I do still need an area rug, new lamp shade and curtains).

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms

I bought some Cappuchino Perfect Pearls yesterday and some ATC elements.

$7.00 with a 20% employee discount = $5.60

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

Pat I round so I am going to go with $6 - it is so much easier that way for me.

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

I spent $42 at scraputante..its all Pat's fault HAHAH!! I got all the Ladies Diary papers, chipboard...I also got the Authentique "Fresh" paper collection because I had to have it LOL. and a paperpack of Pink Paislee Mistables..because I just love misting and getting dirty!

Now I think I have everything she has in the store, SOOO i should be safe at the crop on Saturday LOL

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

unless Kelly gets a new shipment of stuff tomorrow lol

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui

I live for loop holes!

My floral crochet MS PATP set arrived yesterday. It's loverly. Now I just need to find time to use it.

Some how I've managed to have to be at Ms SEVEN days straight. Today is day 6, and I'm pretty much burnt out. Sucks the crafty mojo right out of ya.

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to Kamananui

Ohh im sure it does Kelly...hopefully you will have some time off next week and get to play with what you want

I had no mojo this week..hope it comes back before my crop LOL

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

where the heck is Sonja....she has been MIA....hmmm i will have to shoot her a message

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC

I'm here! I checked in yesterday, though it was brief... Haven't gone into labor yet!

Lovin' the loopholes, Kelly! I need to get me a job at a scrappy store so I can have a loophole...

June is already turning out to be busier than I'd hoped... parents are in town though we haven't seen them since Monday, we've had water pipe problems in our apartment all week - No hot water today = FUN!, trying to get the baby stuff corralled AND figure out what the heck to do for my RR pages due TOMORROW and MONDAY... what was I thinking?!

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to SonjaC

LOL Sonja..just check in with us every day even if for a second...

Sorry about your pipe problems..that stinks!!

you must be so excited!!the baby could come any dayy:)) and btw no Im not preggo yet LOL..but we're going to keep trying LOL

Vivian Lake
Idol
Vivian Lake

Sounds like everyone is . . . um . . . busy with babies. Glad it's the end of the week for me. Gonna get started on some goals this weekend.

kdinsmore
Guru
kdinsmore

I went to Js with a friend yesterday and didn't buy anything. I'm under the weather and feel horrid. No shopping or scrappy stuff for me. I have to work 13 hours from now and I hope I get better!

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms

• Ladybing Tammy Said:
Pat I round so I am going to go with $6 - it is so much easier that way for me.

Works for me. I'll bust just that much quicker! I'm working on $17 in my shopping cart as we speak. Wonder how long it can sit before I click, "pay."

I spent $42 at scraputante..its all Pat's fault HAHAH!! I got all the Ladies Diary papers, chipboard...

YESSSSSS!

Go Courtney!

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81

I just noticed I still need a budget and a wish list...

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

yes yes you do Alissa!

I am meeting some English SU friends today for lunch and we are going to have a 'flash craft' - seems we are going to craft a wee something at the restaurant lol.

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

LMAOOOO Pat...thanks for the support...as if you really needed to twist my arm LOL

tammy that sounds like so much fun!! share with us what you make in your flash craft mob LOL

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

Hi ladies, life has been crazy so haven't spent any $$$. I too love loopholes and I get around mine by buying gifts for my scrapping friends and family. Sometimes I get to use it too:)

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

GRRRR Kelly just got Happy Hauntings in the store...of course...as soon as I push the button LMAO!! well off to spend some more money!!!

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms

It's pretty incredible paper - the colors in that line are SO vibrant, and it's SO vintage/retro. It's one of their BEST Halloween lines ever IMO.

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui

I nominate Pat as Top Enabler of the Year. I wasn't even looking at that paper and now I want it...

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to Kamananui

LMAOOOO Pat you have passed me, sonja and kelly...thats pretty good LOL!!

Thankfully she guaranteed me it will be at the crop tomorrow so I will just buy it then LOL

It is GORGEOUS!! it rivals Authentiques Halloween line from last year that i loved more than anything...i still have some and am saving every scrap LMAO

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

lol too funny Courtney! I knew there would be something new! Wishing I was going to that crop though!

kdinsmore
Guru
kdinsmore

I adore Authenique pprs! They are one of my favorite companies. Alissa, I also need a budget. I have to be at work in 1.5 hours and I'd rather just stay on the couch. I've graduated to eating cheese, after being sick yesterday. I'm so glad DH was home to take care of me and take me to the Dr's office.

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to kdinsmore

awww feel better!!!

Tammy...she kills me...there is not only Happy Hauntings but she also got some new websters pages LOL...i purposely waited to hit the button in case...LOL guess I didn't wait long enough!
Wish you were coming too!! would be a great time...

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC

LOL Courtney and Kelly!

*Clamps hands over eyes*
I did NOT read what I just read from Pat's comments... I need ZERO more halloween paper...

OH Katie! Feel better soon! I too am coming out of my cold I had all last week, but it wasn't nearly as bad as what you had! (I still had an appetite at least...) Yuck... hope you're well for the weekend!

Tammy - Flash Craft Mob?? Sounds intriguing and FUN!!! Take pictures! (duh) That in itself would be a fun two-pager!! Wonder how that works... Can't wait to hear about it!

I may go to J's this weekend and pick up some more baby boy paper and a pack of blank cards, but they are to make the thank-you cards for my MOM, not for me! HAHAHAH! LOOP HOLE! Other than that, noooo spending until at least next payday...

So Pat... Courtney... SHOOOOSH!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to kdinsmore

• kdinsmore Said:
I adore Authenique pprs! They are one of my favorite companies. Alissa, I also need a budget. I have to be at work in 1.5 hours and I'd rather just stay on the couch. I've graduated to eating cheese, after being sick yesterday. I'm so glad DH was home to take care of me and take me to the Dr's office.

what did the doctor say?

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to kdinsmore

• kdinsmore Said:
I adore Authenique pprs! They are one of my favorite companies.

Mine too. I love the way their paper FEELS - almost like linen. It's VERY cool paper to play with!

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to SonjaC

• SonjaC Said:
LOL Courtney and Kelly!

*Clamps hands over eyes*
I did NOT read what I just read from Pat's comments... I need ZERO more halloween paper...

So Pat... Courtney... SHOOOOSH!

You want I should SHOOOOSH? That sounds not very nice....

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

oh my gosh love that photo of Puss! Who knew Antonio Banderas could do cutesy!

I had my camera with me and NEVER took a single pic - dah me. Poor Sally-Jo took over 2 hours to do a 20 min drive because some guy jumped off a bridge onto the Motorway (major highway). But I had fun making a hanging ball of flowers from a single punch!

Vivian Lake
Idol
Vivian Lake

Didn't watch Puss n' Boots but I do know the picture and that look very well!!

I like Authentique, but it's not my favorite. Don't throw fruit at me please!!

Been very busy not being scrappy. Have over 700 photos of a wedding to go thru. Been slowly going thru it all all week. Very tired of looking at photos of a wedding that wasn't mine LOL. It's seriously sucking all my creative juices out the window.

kdinsmore
Guru
kdinsmore

Dr. said it could've been food poising. I didn't hear back on a test, so I'm figuring I'm okay. I'm moving at a sloth's pace and am achy, but at least I'm hungry. I could go for a good night's sleep though. I sure hope I get better soon. Whenever I get sick, I get sick. Blargh!

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to kdinsmore

I did really good today...I waited to be at the crop to buy Happy Haunting line LOL...so I spent $26...i thought that was pretty controlled for me LOL I bought nothing else!!

I got 4 layouts done which I should be uploading right now LOL

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

that line just haunted you into buying it! Hee hee

Page 1 of 4 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics