Page 3 of 4 
Username Post: June Budget Challenge - even enablers are welcome here!        (Topic#1577065)
tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to Ladybing Tammy

• Ladybing Tammy Said:
well in all honestly I am too old to do what I want to do - I would love to be a forensic archaeologist.

wow, that sounds interesting!~

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to tinadn

Courtney, I can't sleep in, even if I go to bed terribly late. I usually wake up at 5:30. That's when I read or catch up on tv shows DVRed and drink coffee, or sometimes I play on the computer:)

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to tinadn

oh wow Tina...I slept in until 8:45 yesterday and it was heavenly LOL

If I got up at 5:30 thats when I would clean my house...I am definitely more productive in the mornings...evenings are my lazy time

kdinsmore
Guru
kdinsmore
In response to newtoscrapping2011

I've been working PT, looking for a job, and scrapping, but mostly relaxing. I've found it hard to get motivated to job search and do house stuff. I'd rather just get scrappy! It was really hard to stay focused when DH was up north working and I was home.

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to kdinsmore

that was exactly the same problem I had Katie....i just wanted to scrap and be lazy LOL...but I was actively looking for work....i should have just stayed home and been a good housewife LOL

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

well I was working on my resume (or CV as it is more commonly called here) so I can start actively looking for work.

I feel wierd being at home and just doing what I want while dh is working so I feel lazy sometimes.

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

oh i totally understand Tammy...but I am ready to be lazy LOL at least for a little bit

Where has Sonja been?? havent heard from her in a while...I think I am going to have to hunt her down and make sure she is ok LOL

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

I have been stalking since early this morning Courtney looking for news of Sonja!

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

well she is on the west coast so it is only 7 am there, but I sent her amessage LOL..lets see if i hear back....

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81

Maybe we'll get exciting news on Sonja!

Being a teacher, I get to have a career and pretend to be a SAHM during the summer. Perfect. It's also convenient that I love teaching. It is extremely stressful sometimes but it's worth it. This summertime is WORTH it!

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to runzalot81

Amen, Alissa.

And then there is ... retirement. That time when you realize that you're DONE with the "have to get up and go to work," but there's still plenty of work. You just get to "assign yourself."

I'm working on my kitchen drawers today.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

yes but it is noon here before is 7am EST time Courtney

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui

Where the heck is Sonja? Maybe she's birthin' that baby! Oh my gosh, wouldn't that be exciting? Hope her hubby doesn't faint.

I have the day off today. Need to run a few errands and sweep and mop downstairs, and tackle a few loads of laundry. Then hopefully I'll have time to play in my clean scrappy space whilst listening to Nicki Minaj at ear drum splitting decibels.

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to Kamananui

I did hear from Sonja...she hasnt had the baby yet, she has just been busy getting ready!! I will keep you posted if I hear any more news...

kdinsmore
Guru
kdinsmore

I applied for some jobs today, and am waiting to hear if some jobs are still open. I called mortgage company to see if we could get a loan. I slept for over 12 hours this morning, as there were storms last night. My tummy was upset last night and is again today. It's probably from lunch yesterday and stress! I have work in a few hours too. Blargh!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to kdinsmore

Katie you need to get some rest and eat light but nourshing meals. Your tummy has just not been kind toyou of late.

Good luck on the jobs

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC

I wondered if you gals would dispatch a search party for me if I didn't check in soon...

I just haven't spent much time on the computer in the last four days. Between not being at work (my usual check-in location), having the family at the house every day or going to their RV, running errands and getting the nursary ready, I have barely sat down. It's a wonder I didn't go into labor in the middle of all that though... LOL!

We got a TON done the last two days though. House has food, baby room looks like an actual baby room instead of a storage closet, ran to the bank, post office and called insurance, and I got a pedicure!

Tomorrow's the due date and I have a doc appointment in the morning. But I plan to spend the rest of tomorrow relaxing and maybe even scrapping!

Sounds like everyone's had a good weekend! Hugs to you all and thank you for thinking of me!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to SonjaC

oh we are all like little aunties and grandmas awaiting your news Sonja!!! I pray all goes well for you.

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC

I was really touched to log on here earlier and see you all so concerned!

And you can color me busted now... by 11 lousy cents! I nabbed the last things I really wanted off my wishlist on today's deal - all boy themed items...

Got my Bella Blvd Baby Boy collection plus Amy Tangerine thickers! All in came to $39.11. Can we round down?? Then I'll be at zero and I don't plan to spend another cent this month! Come'ooooon let's make a deal, huh??? I know, I'm pathetic...

On that note, I know it's nearly 1am here and I really need to get to sleep! Night all!

Vivian Lake
Idol
Vivian Lake
In response to SonjaC

Too bad Sonja hasn't had that baby yet!!

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to Vivian Lake

I say, "let Sonja have that 11 cents. Call it our baby shower."

What say? It's only a dime and a penny. Come on, she's having a BABY.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to GentlewoodFarms

It's not an issue at all! LOL I always round so if you guys spend below 50 cents it doesn't count - if you spend 51 or more then it goes up a whole dollar.

So Sonja you didn't bust and there is no deal to be made! Although even if I didn't round then I would have had to just because...everyone would have made me lol.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

I'll be back later to update here.

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81

Sonja, I would totally round down for 11 cents. In fact, I rounded down $4 yesterday. Had to spend the last of my money at HC and ended up spending $4 of my own... I'm still in the green, I say!

But now, I really need more Cropper Hopper dividers. I just got three new packs from Js online and still need MORE! WTH.

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

well Alissa...we have a TON of paper LOL thats wth LOL

Sonja..glad to see you are all prepared and ready for baby..yayyy so excited..I still cannot believe how fast it went (well for us innocent bystanders anyway) LOL

I can't belive that its the 20th and not only have I not busted, but I havent even come close!! WTH lol.i think I will make up for it in July when all the new CHA stuff comes.

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

OHHH but I did forget that I paid $45 for a crop in August...but I paid for it today...so take that off my budget please...

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

Has anyone seen any sneak peeks for CHA yet??? I am dying LOL...but havent seen any Its less than a month away shouldnt they be teasing us by now??

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui

I haven't seen a thing. The only thing I've seen is the two new EP collections. LOVE the Halloween collection. It's AMAZING. EP really knows how to do Halloween.

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to Kamananui

Lol, thanks gals! Thanks Pat and Alissa for coming to bat for me! I kind of thought in the back of my mind that Tammy does round down, but had to beg anyway! LOL! So TY for cutting me some slack! Unless Ms, Js, evilbay or sb.com throws some major deal my way, I am not going to spend another cent this month!

LMAO Courtney!! Yeah, Alissa... that's WTH all right! We just have too. [email protected] much. paper! Which reminds me, I'll have to add some plastic storage containers to my July budget... I've officially filled up all the others I have!

Doc appointment went okay - if you like that whole pelvic exam thing... *shudder* I'm still not dialated, but I dropped 2 pounds and have been cramping all morning. DH stayed home so we're going to go see a movie together!

I'll bbl to play online and hopefully scrap some! I refuse to look for CHA sneak peaks!

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui
In response to SonjaC

Dear Sonja,

I expect you to text one of us the instant you go into labor.

Now go enjoy the movie.

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to Kamananui

yes you better let us know the instant you go into labor LOL..before you head to the hospital LOL

kdinsmore
Guru
kdinsmore

Kelly, I was on FB today and saw the EP Christmas and Halloween pps. I'm not ready for those holidays yet! We have fall/Halloween stems, decor, and flowers already and it's only the 1st day of summer!

Okay, enough ranting... I spent $4 on a clearance scrapbook album at M's. It was on super sale, and it was calling to me. I tried to resist. I already know what I'm going to put in it. Did I bust?

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to kdinsmore

Fall and Halloween goodies already?!
Can't I have my kid first?! LOL!

I'll be sure to jump on here as soon as I go into labor, ladies, don't worry...

I really don't know what to expect so I may not know I'm in labor until it's too late... But I will try to get the word out!

Saw the Avengers (FINALLY) Was really good!! Then we came home and took a 3-hour nap! Too late to do much scrappiness so I'll just check in with you gals!

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81
In response to SonjaC

I barfed my way into labor. Yep, just barfin' nonstop. Barfin' here and there and on the dang highway. Next thing I knew, my contractions were two minutes apart

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui

Labor felt like wicked bad menstrual cramps for me. I decided to skip the epidural, so I felt every last one of those suckers, but honestly it wasn't too bad. And like Alissa, I barfed too. Blah!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to Kamananui

Katie you still have $18 to spend.

I am not even going to share my stories of labour (cause it is too late to worry about it now).

Vivian Lake
Idol
Vivian Lake

Labor?? I was drugged and passing out from BP being way too high. End of story. But I did get to push with no C-section required so I guess that's good.

Got nearly everything I needed off my wish list. Spent $40 yesterday to do it. Now just have to wait for the last package to come in. Now I just need to practice getting my eyes on my cuts to look fabulous.

Next month, gonna invest in chalk inks . . .

P.S. That list was the following (if anyone really wants to know)
Alligator clip, micron pen (005), tiny pom poms, more chalk (not the ink kind), clearly better black ink, blender pen, blending stump, and white chalking pencil.

Edited by Vivian Lake on 06-21-12 02:14 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms

My first daughter was a surprise, simply because I did not know what to expect, and by the time I realized I was in labor, it was practically over. She had the decency to arrive before dinner time.

My second daughter kept me up all night - I went into labor at 9p and she waited until 6 am the next morning to arrive. She kept me up all night for the next 3 months after she was born as well.

Here's hoping a "first time" experience for you!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

They had to break my water with all 3 of min so they were all intense, no drugs, but quick 5 hours max.
Good luck sonja. Can't ait to here:-)
Had my tonsils out yesterdy. Movingslow. Need a nap. Have a gratday ladies.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to tinadn

oh Tina how are you feeling - I hope better than when I had mine out.

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui

Tina, you poor thing. Ouch! However, it is an excuse to eat all the ice cream you want.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to Kamananui

oh why oh why did I look - I just saw the Webster's Pages Girl Land collection - oh I just love it!!!!

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

Tina, hope you feel better!!

Sonja...hoping things go easy for you because I dont want to hear any horror stories...labor/childbirth scares the ******** outta me LOL

tammy...those papers are just gorgeous!!

Chalk Inks...can I recommend the quick quotes powder puff inks...they are absolutely AMAZING!! I got them a few weeks ago and absolutely LOVE them

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

Must have been loopy when posting last. I can`t spell.
I am feeling better than i thought i would since the doc said i could feel poop for 3 weeks.

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to tinadn

Tina. OUCH! Hope you heal up quickly!

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC

Barfing... bleh.. really hope I can avoid that particular labor joy - well that and the dreaded 'bowel release' I've heard horror stories about!

Thanks for the anticdotes, ladies... can't wait for my own story! Pat, I'm worried that'll happen to me like your first! Either that or a really long, drawn out process... My mom was induced at 8am and I finally came at 11:59 PM via C-section!! I definitely want an epidural, but not till the last minute if I can hold off... My luck I'll miss the cutoff and end up feeling every danged one like Kelly did! (I'm sure it's really no laughing matter...)

Oh Tina! I hope you're okay! Get lots of rest, honey! Soon that surgery will have been worth it!

Courtney, I'll be sure to pass on allll the horror stories JUST for you!

Been resting most of today, catching up on DVR'd shows, working on baby pages (I got one done in 8 ours... is that bad?) and some altered frames.

kdinsmore
Guru
kdinsmore
In response to SonjaC

Um, I haven't had kids yet, so I'll add the stories to my basket so I won't be tempted to have kids. Just don't tell DH that!

I'm (finally) on the mend! I had allergy shots and went to the eye Dr. today. I'm attempting to embroider dish towels and watch tv. I hope my eyes aren't dilated tomorrow when I wake up.

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81
In response to kdinsmore

• kdinsmore Said:
Um, I haven't had kids yet, so I'll add the stories to my basket so I won't be tempted to have kids. Just don't tell DH that!

I'm (finally) on the mend! I had allergy shots and went to the eye Dr. today. I'm attempting to embroider dish towels and watch tv. I hope my eyes aren't dilated tomorrow when I wake up.

I hope you and Tina feel better soon!

Birth stories aren't horror stories. Just adventures

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC

Just found out I've won a gift cert for SOD! Woohoo!! THey've got several DA chippies I've been wanting as well as these Lindy's mists everyone's all hyped up on... Might have to do some scrappy shopping afterall... I got $20 burning a hole in my pocket!

BTW, Vivian, I meant to ask you about cameras... DH is looking to get a digital SLR camera... He's been looking at the Nikon D3100 and the Canon EOS Rebel T3... Any suggestions? We're looking on Dell.com at the moment... Just curious since I know you just bought a new one!

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to SonjaC

$20 wouldn't even make a DENT in my Lindy's wish list.

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui

Nor mine, Pat, but it sure would be fun trying to see how far it could go. (4 moonshadow mists would do it.)

Congrats Sonja, that is awesome! Have fun spending it, and let us know what you get.

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to Kamananui

i have several of the Lindys Mists and LOOOOVE them!! their colors are just so amazing!!

Sonja...I have a Canon Rebel..and it takes really awesome photos...really love it...I would check Amazon...sometimes you can get really good deals there..

we are having really nasty storms here tonight....lots of rain in a short amount of time after 3 days of over 100 degrees...it is finally cool out

Tomorrow is the dance recital for the kids i teach...going to be a looooong day!!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

I am refusing to go see what this Lindy's is all about - I already have too many things I want but do not need on my ogle list.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

wow Alissa - I was just checking out HC Blog - your Garden Romance card was amazing - I just loved it! You are so very talented!

Vivian Lake
Idol
Vivian Lake

Camera's are a personal choice. Personally I would get the Nikon but really either one is a great camera. The first thing your hubby should do (and not wait like I did) is take an online photography class and learn how to take even better pictures. I waited and used my wonderful DSLR in automatic mode for years. (I took the class thru improve photography.com) The point of these cameras is NOT the automatic modes. Learn the other modes - for Nikon it's P,S,A,M and you'll instantly start taking better photos. I'm no professional, but I don't regret the class at all. Simply cause I now know what these modes do and how to manipulate them, I understand the concept behind fabulous pictures. Fabulous pictures takes years of practice, but it all starts with the basics.

That's my two cents anyway.

Vivian Lake
Idol
Vivian Lake

Alissa is talented!! I tried for a while to "copy" and "mimic" what she was doing. But it just wasn't "me". It takes time to understand that you can appreciate another's artist's work but still find your own "true love".

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

I too learned that lesson Vivian - there is so much out there I love but it is just not me and would frustrate me to try to do it.

I am happy with my style.

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms

• Ladybing Tammy Said:
I am refusing to go see what this Lindy's is all about - I already have too many things I want but do not need on my ogle list.

Imagine, if you will, a glimmer mist that is not only glimmer, but glimmer with a walnut carrier rather than water, and glimmer that is actually sort of holographic two-tone.

Then put that same glimmer out in a variety of mediums - spray, mica powder.

THEN, put it out so that it arrives at the buyer in powder form and allows the buyer to add the water to suspend the shimmer.

It's the most brilliant "next generation in shimmer" that I've ever seen.

Incredible stuff.

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81

Thanks for the compliments, Ladies! I understand about appreciating other styles. I love vintage and steampunk but can't seem to get into doing it myself. I like to try everything, even more than once. I learn a lot and it influences my working style.

That's good advice about choosing a camera, Vivian! Hopefully, I'll be in the market to step up my camera game in the next year.

I've been refusing to look at the Lindy's stuff too

kdinsmore
Guru
kdinsmore

Oy, cameras and glitter. Must. stay. away. Camera upgrading sounds like DH's gun scope upgrading. He has a collection of old ones on the desk.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to kdinsmore

ohhhh we have a topnotch enabler here now don't we...not saying any names...

but here is my shimmer and glitter for today!!
Holding the Olympic Torch June 23 2012 Manchester UK By Ladybing Tammy

Vivian Lake
Idol
Vivian Lake

So incredible Tammy!!

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to kdinsmore

Well, it's important to continue to resist Lindys products. Why you ask?

Well, because once you actually OWN a Lindys product, you'll never want to use anything else - all your glimmer mist and shimmer mist and perfect pearls...all that stuff is going to just sit on the shelf because you'll want your Lindys.

And then you'll want ALL the Lindys product. ALL of it. It's as bad an addiction as all things Tim Holtz.

I did ok keeping myself in check when Lindys was "off site" and I had to go to a particular website and it was complicated to order it. But THEN, one day, Scrapbook Dot Com said, "Guess what? We now have LINDYS STAMP GANG PRODUCTS," and now I am in all KINDS of trouble because this really is where I buy the products that my LSS doesn't carry.

Right now, I'm still ok, because I'm a "click that star button link" kind of shopper. If I ever get into the HABIT of doing a shopping search instead of a link to that click, I'm going to be ... in trouble. Big big trouble.

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to kdinsmore

AWEsome advice, Vivian, thank you! I read your note to him and now he's researching online classes... lol! Doesn't wait a second, that one! I was leaning toward the Nikon, but am letting him do the research on them. He's good at that stuff and he's talked before about taking a class or two, but we never thought of online! I took several photography classes in college using my dad's 1970-something 35mm Minolta - talk about manual training! It took the best pictures though!

Pat... you should write for the movie trailers, that was a great teaser description of those Lindy's!! Dang it... Just like that, I'm hooked! lol!

I totally agree on the styles of artwork. I always save and print some of the pages I like - usually to try the techniques they've used, but sometimes just cuz I like the artist's work. I know I can't recreate the same thing and wouldn't want to. My work will always be my own! Going to run over to HC now and see Alissa's work...

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to SonjaC

O.M.G. Alissa!! That is just stunning!!!! WOW!!

Tammy that is SOOOO cool!!!!!!!

And I think Pat has officially surpassed Courtney and me as the Queen Enabler on here... LOLOL! I've got five Lindy's in my shopping cart but I refuse to click 'buy' until July... I won't! I won't! I won't!!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to SonjaC

I have never really gotten the hang of glimmer mists etc and made my own with some perfect pearls last year and some reinkers that I actually kinda liked. So we will see.

I also never really got into G45 papers until most recently I actually loved some of their papers - but recently I just saw some of The Magic of Oz papers - oh dear me...Webster's Pages and now G45 (where is my mind taking me...)

Vivian Lake
Idol
Vivian Lake

I had a Minolta at one point (random purchase at a Pawn Shop) but no photography classes. Seriously did not know how to work the thing. My biggest stump was aperture. I just couldn't seem to get it. Really wish I took a class years ago.

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81

Thanks, Sonja! The funny thing about designing is that sometimes I think a piece is really great and no one else seems to appreciate it. Other times, I think a piece is a total dud and it gets rave reviews I did really love the card that is on the blog this week so it's nice to have that positive feedback I'm a little clumsy with making flowers but I'm learning!

I love your smiley, Pat! Believe it or not, it actually looks kinda like me! I'm such a clown!

Vivian, I will definitely take a class when I'm closer to doing a camera upgrade!

kdinsmore
Guru
kdinsmore

I spent $1.25 on a stamp at M's yesterday that was on sale.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to kdinsmore

In 1982 I had a Minolta F7 (of course those were pre digi days) but I LOVED it - it was stolen during a break in and I never replaced it. I had taken classes and had various lenses and filters.

I love the new Nikon but I am soooo a Canon fan so although I am starting to look I am not yet seriously looking - too many other things we need first. DH has an incredible Canon Digital SLR so really I don't actually need a new camera at all.

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms

I want a new camera. I want one SO bad.

I think as soon as I'm back from Italy, I'll start saving for one. I doubt I can gather enough together to afford what I want BEFORE Italy.

kdinsmore
Guru
kdinsmore

Speaking of cameras, I thought I lost my little digi camera. Nope, it was in a pocket of another purse!

We're off to the north woods for my job interview tomorrow, and I will hopefully have a 2nd interview on Tuesday. I haven't had an interview in a while and am starting to panic about preparing. Eek!

Vivian Lake
Idol
Vivian Lake
In response to kdinsmore

off to work today.

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81

Awe, poor Vivian! That's exactly how I feel before skippering off to work.

I got up at 6 am this morning for a 6 mile run. Thought I was gonna DIE. Running is so hard in the summer!

Went shopping at Ms yesterday and took advantage of the storage sale. Some of it will probably go back.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

anxiously awaiting on Sonja re her baby boy!

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui

I feel like shopping today. :/ Hopefully, I'll manage to behave. I have a friend coming over this afternoon to scrap with me.

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui
In response to Kamananui

BTW, I'm super excited about Sonja's big day!! Can't wait for news!

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to Kamananui

Hello ladies!! incredible weekend, my girls did so good, I am so proud of them!! they made me cry LOL

Pat, I have lindys but I still prefer glimmer mist for alot of projects...I use both...i do love the two tone of the lindys...

Tammy...what a cool photo!! and awesome you got to hold the torch!!

I of course havent spent a penny because i was busy with shuffle steps LOL...this weekend is our scrapbook expo!! woo hoo and look out pocket book!! Hubby gave me an extra $100 to spend heheh so I wont count that in my budget!! LOOP HOLE!! If I see Alissa's work at the HC booth I am soo taking my picture with it and posting it here

I did wake up saturday morning and decide to totally chop my hair off!! I LOVE IT!! why didnt I do this sooner???? LOL...Hope everyone is doing well....and can't wait to hear from Sonja!!!!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

you better post it here if you see Alissa's work!

I'll probably be sleeping by the time anything gets posted. It can take awhile even being induced right?

Glad your girls had fun Courtney!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

Did I miss something?do we know when,sonja's big day is?

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81
In response to tinadn

Today, Tina! Her due date was last Wednesday, I think, and she had an induction scheduled for this morning.

Vivian Lake
Idol
Vivian Lake

no word?

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

O I must have missed that when checking in on drugs-lol. How exciting! We will all be scrappy aunts today-LOL

kdinsmore
Guru
kdinsmore
In response to tinadn

Any word yet? Getting excited!

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui
In response to kdinsmore

Nothing yet???

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to Kamananui

and still nothing (it is 8:42 am here in the UK) so I think about 12:42 am there in California.

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

nothing yet here either....im gonna shoot her an email HEHEHE!!!

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

well poo i cannot find her email address But I have heard nothing yet!!! Sonja we are thinking about you and hoping you and baby are doing well!!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

I pulled the trigger on $118 SU British order and a $3 Can order - good news got all on my wish list and no twist breaker yet (but I have been eyeing up this Union Jack embossing folder (I CAN WAIT UNTIL JULY!!!)

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

I forgot to mention last week I spent $20for $40 certificate worth of product at a lss. (deal of the day)
Also my secret sister sent me the echo park papers on my wishlist:) last month she sent me the TH inks I wanted:)

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to tinadn

i was doing really good...not spending until Kelly announced that there was 50% off Authentique paper collections at scraputante...well I spent $42..I think I am still not busted though

And of course when I take pictures of Alissas work, I will be posting it here im ready for shoppingforscrapbookingst uffapalooza!! LOL

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui

Where is our baby????? I want our baby now!!! I should have gotten Sonja's phone number so I would have had a picture by now. I'm not good at waiting.

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to Kamananui

Yes - but from what I understand, an induced labor always takes longer than a routine delivery.

I bet she's exhausted!

kdinsmore
Guru
kdinsmore

I'm making 12 thank you cards for my friend's bridal shower that's tonight. It's taking me at least 4 hours! I've stashed surfed, even thought I thought I'd need to get some ribbon. I'll post pics soon.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to kdinsmore

Go Katie! How are you feeling?

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

SONJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA come and SEEEEEEEEEEEEE us lol!!

wonder if she heard me

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

• GentlewoodFarms Said:
Yes - but from what I understand, an induced labor always takes longer than a routine delivery.

I bet she's exhausted!

not necessarily, I went in to have my water broke all three times. Labor came almost instantly and they didn't have to start any drugs.

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to tinadn

Maybe if we all yell at the same time...

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to tinadn

let us all just say a prayer that all went well.

Page 3 of 4 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics