Page 2 of 44 
Username Post: July-September Secret Sisters...closed for this round        (Topic#1577567)
Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to Faithscrapper

Good morning Paula. It's so nice to see your smiling face back here again!!

Well, I went from having the day off to having to do double duty. I have to go do my sister's work and probably Susie's work too. It will be a loooooong day for me today!!!

Faithscrapper
Mayor
Faithscrapper
In response to Deb-doodle

Have a good day, Deb!

LinzLou
Diva
LinzLou

Morning all!!

Faithscrapper
Mayor
Faithscrapper
In response to LinzLou

Good morning, Linz!

LinzLou
Diva
LinzLou

How are you Paula?

Faithscrapper
Mayor
Faithscrapper
In response to LinzLou

Good! DH starts at the new church today, so I'm off work to help him get the essentials unpacked. What are you up to?

LinzLou
Diva
LinzLou

Working...shhh! Don't tell... It's really slow here today....

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to LinzLou

Hello ladies how is all?

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi
In response to babigirl

Hi ladies!
I'm in again.

Kimberly I will get you a new survey in the next couple days.

Awesome to have new sisters this round. Glad to meet you all.

Faithscrapper
Mayor
Faithscrapper
In response to Sassy Suzi

LOL! Linz, just lay low!!

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda

Jci
Ready for another awesome round!

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 06-26-12 07:48 PM
In response to littleMRSimelda

Waving hello!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to vawm

Jci so excited about the next round.

Faithscrapper
Mayor
Faithscrapper
In response to babigirl

Good morning, ladies!

Charisma3103
Governor
Charisma3103

Happy Wednesday everyone....

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to Charisma3103

Dropping in to say hi and heading back to my scrappy nook to finish my design entries for the DT call, need to take pics by Friday and email them alll off.

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 06-27-12 06:24 AM
In response to Drayia

Good luck on your call Shana! Hope it works out just how you want!

Faithscrapper
Mayor
Faithscrapper
In response to vawm

Good luck, Shana!

LinzLou
Diva
LinzLou

Good luck Shana!!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to LinzLou

Hello ladies. Well I have some good news my short term disability through my job went through. Today was better woke up with some nausea bet de better.

Hi Paula Hi Janie.

Good luck Shana.

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to babigirl

Good luck Shana!!

Congrats T, Im glad the nausea was better!

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda
In response to babigirl

Hi ladies.

Good luck shana. Make sure u show us your amazing creations.

Did anyone else watch craft wars last night?

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX

• littleMRSimelda Said:
Hi ladies.

We don't have cable or anything so I missed it. BooHoo

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Thanks Laura.

I did Imelda what did you think about it. I liked it did just not like the fact the girl who did not complete the first challenge advanced and then won.

Faithscrapper
Mayor
Faithscrapper

congratulations Shatema! that's a lot of work!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to babigirl

Thanks Paula yes it was but got it all worked out.

sasload4
Governor
sasload4
In response to babigirl

JCI

Good evening ladies!
P.M.d Kimberly all my info. so I hope it won't be too long before I'm a secret sister!!

Missed Craft Wars, AGAIN hope I'll catch it tomorrow when it re-peats.

Take care, chow for now!

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to babigirl

Hi ladies. just stopping in to say hi. John invited me over for dinner. I have to get up early in the morning to buy new tires. Don't you hate buying new tires? All 4 of mine need replacing. UGGGG!!!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Hi Deb yes I do hate buying tires. All four wow.

Mayor
  • 888 on 06-27-12 08:55 PM
In response to babigirl

Hello my beautiful friends. I'm back and in hopes to be let back into this round! If that would be OK with everyone.

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi
In response to babigirl

Deb I just 4 new tires last month.

Mayor
  • 888 on 06-27-12 08:56 PM
In response to 888

Hi baby girl. How are you feeling?????

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi
In response to Sassy Suzi

Hi Nikilynn where have you been missed you. Found a new job yet?

Mayor
  • 888 on 06-27-12 08:58 PM
In response to 888

I do hate buying tires!!!! We just had to buy a new water heater!!! Urgh ours went out and flooded us out. At least I get new carpet!!!!!

Mayor
  • 888 on 06-27-12 09:01 PM

• littleMRSimelda Said:
Hi ladies.

I didn't get to watch it. I recorded it. Getting ready to watch it real soon !!!!

Mayor
  • 888 on 06-27-12 09:02 PM
In response to 888

Hi Suzi!!!!!!! No new job. Taking the summer off!!!! And LOVING IT !!!!! How are you?

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Hi nikkilynn so nice to see u. I have been asking about you. New phone and I lost your number can you text me so I can have your number again. I am feeling ok not sleeping much at night. So glad to see you back.

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi
In response to 888

I am much better than I have been.
Things are beginning to look better.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Nikkilynn I am so sorry about the water heater.

Charisma3103
Governor
Charisma3103
In response to babigirl

Happy Thursday ladies Uggh I don't know if I'm coming or going anymore with all the craziness at work...

LinzLou
Diva
LinzLou

It's going to be a scorcher today. Temps are supposed to be in the triple digits which is unusual for Ohio. Thank goodness for A/C!

Faithscrapper
Mayor
Faithscrapper

good morning ladies! Deb-doodle don't let them snow you!!

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

Oh I won't Paula. I called Costco because I had a $70 coupon off 4 Michelins. Their price was $614 out the door.

I've been going to this Pep Boys up the street, previously Big Ten. I know the manager's wife and she told me that they'd beat any price. So I called them and they told me $714 out the door. Exactly $100 more than Costco.

After I told him Costco's price, they beat that, plus 5% so now I get 4 new tires for $574. Not too bad eh????

I wish I could go spend that on Scrappy stuff, but you do what you gotta do, right? LOL!!!

Edited by Deb-doodle on 06-28-12 04:34 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

Oh, plus my AC just went out in my Durango so I was debating between AC and tires. Of course I voted for AC but with this rainy weather we've been having and will have all summer, bald tires are not the best thing to have. I'll have them check the AC though and give me a price. Maybe affordable.

John's put about 3 cans of recharger in it and that works for awhile but then it's gone so I must have a leak.

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

Suzi, I'm so happy to hear Dennis is doing well. Between that and Amber, you guys must be stretched to the max. You did what you could for her.

Shatema, and Tinadn, you girls need to start feeling better!!! I hope you do soon!! Tina, let us know what the doc says.

Linz, I hope you're feeling better too.

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

Oh, Paula, how is the new church going?

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda

Hi everyone

Nikkilyn- so happy to see you back! How have you been?

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda

Deb - did u watch sytycd last night? Watching now on pvr It's giving me goosebumps!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Janie hope work slows down for you.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to babigirl

Hey Nikilynn good to see you back again, you have been missed. Was just about to drop a card in the mail to let you know that we think about you.

I need tires on my van too but waiting for the fall, I should have some "free" money floating around then. October I get a little government kick back and that will go towards tires.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Deb wow tires and ac at the same time.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Thanks Deb and woke up feeling good but starting to feel some pain.

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 06-28-12 09:17 AM
In response to babigirl

Good morning! Glad to see we are all accounted for! Well not ALL but at least some!

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX
In response to vawm

Wow, busy group today.

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

• littleMRSimelda Said:
Deb - did u watch sytycd last night? Watching now on pvr It's giving me goosebumps!

Hey Imelda, I watched a little of it, but I was at John's until about 9:30. I talked him into watching it for a few minutes, but then I got all involved in showing him past dancers on youtube. LOL!! (Twitch, Hok, Russell, etc, etc) I'm hoping they'll have it online so I can catch up.

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to babigirl

• babigirl Said:
Deb wow tires and ac at the same time.

I did get the tires and a front end alignment. They charged my AC and put some dye in the system to see where the leaks are. So I have AC for a few days until it all leaks out. LOL!!

Remember those Tommy Bahama chairs I was telling you girls about? They had the soft side cooler built in, a carry pouch for towels, sunscreen, whatever, the cup holder and you could strap it up and carry it like a backpack?

Well I just went to Costo and bought one for all 8 of the kids and grandkids. I have 2 additional grands since Jarrod's girlfriend has 2. So I was wondering, since it's summer and they go to the beach all the time, if I should go ahead and give them too them or wait until Christmas. They are Christmas gifts. If I wait I'll have to store all 8 of them for months. Plus I figured they could get some use out of them now.

What do you think? They're all coming over on Saturday so I was wondering if I should go ahead and do it.....

I bought them so early because I know by Christmas they won't have anymore. And they're so cool I didn't want to miss out. Jarrod saw mine and really loved it!!

Edited by Deb-doodle on 06-28-12 09:56 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Faithscrapper
Mayor
Faithscrapper

• Deb-doodle Said:
  • littleMRSimelda Said:

Hey Imelda, I watched a little of it, but I was at John's until about 9:30. I talked him into watching it for a few minutes, but then I got all involved in showing him past dancers on youtube. LOL!! (Twitch, Hok, Russell, etc, etc) I'm hoping they'll have it online so I can catch up.

I loved it! There is a lot of talent this year!

Faithscrapper
Mayor
Faithscrapper

• Deb-doodle Said:
Oh, Paula, how is the new church going?

Good! Al went for the whole day yesterday and did really well. I went for choir practice last night and at least got to meet a few people. They seem really nice.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Deb you know u r going to pick up something else for them for christmas so give it to them now.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Deb you know u r going to pick up something else for them for christmas so give it to them now.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to babigirl

Oh no Shatema!! You've got Pez Dispenseritis!! LOL!!

Edited by Deb-doodle on 06-28-12 11:50 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to babigirl

• babigirl Said:

yeah I was going to do that too, but at Christmas I didn't want them forgetting that I already got them something else and them thinking I was a cheap skate. LOL!!!

Paula, so happy that the new church is going well. Wouldn't it be better to keep a preacher at one post though so the people feel comfortable with him? And so the preacher knows everyone way back from when they were in diapers?? LOL!

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda

Agreed. How can you hold off all summer? Especially when they are right in your back pocket.

Sytycd was good. My fav is Cyrus!!! Can't wait for all the solos!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

• Deb-doodle Said:
Oh no Shatema!! You've got Pez Dispenseritis!! LOL!!

It appears i do lol

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to babigirl

• babigirl Said:

Deb I would tell them it's Christmas in july so they can use them. Then just do something small at XMas.

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to tinadn

Nikkilynn it's so good to see you here.
Welcome new ladies:)

I have decided to take this round off. Posted some news in the current round and that is why.

I do plan to check in tho, you ladies are too fun to leave:)

Faithscrapper
Mayor
Faithscrapper
In response to tinadn

I agree Deb! You could always give them pictures in their snazzy chairs as a reminder! Tina, I hope you're feeling better! My DH is 2 weeks out today and ate his first full meal tonight.

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi
In response to tinadn

• tinadn Said:
  • babigirl Said:

Deb I would tell them it's Christmas in july so they can use them. Then just do something small at XMas.

That was what I was thinking. CHRISTMAS IN JULY

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

well my lovely friends and family in many ways (it has come to feel like that to me!), I have missed talking with you lately. My word for the year has been focus and we are trying out very best to stay focused on our old house and getting it up to standards before winter comes again. We need the walls and floors on the outside of our home to be completed and we need to set up a gas company to come out and drill in new lines to our home and that is supposed to be arund 6000.00 so my focus right now is less on the "calm relaxing focus of important things" and more into the holy SH!T...what miracle can happen or extra job come in or anything at all to get our heating system up and running before it gets cold. I'm not a big fan of owning this huge old house since it is just sucking the money right out of out hands. I get so frustrated with it all and freak out at times. I will try not to get into that here but if you ever hear of a lady in PA who burned her home down after removing all her children and pictures and scrapping goodies and memories and lives in packing boxes...look closesly....if one of those boxes is all pink...you may have found my new living situation! And just to put your minds at ease, the burning down thing would never work...there are not big enough boxes to hold all my ******** and my family so, I need to get some bigger boxes for the kids or start getting with the program with the house.
Right now I'm one big ball of stress...hubby is wonderful, as always. Kids can be wonderful, as when the mood hits them...example today, talking to Mackenzie (17 years old) about what her life time plans over the next couple years were going to be and heard phrases like "move out with Michael , my 20 year old very wealthy boyfried), drop our of school and get my ged, ...just basically blew me away cause up until now, she was going into nursing school working her way through and then she wants to be a nurse practitioner or even just an MD...that seemsed liek an awesome plan to me but plans sometimes have a way of sliding downhill.

My life has way more going on that these things...but these are the ones for now that I'm comfortable sharing. Hope you all don't mind. Thanks so those of you who have always prayed for me and included me in everything! I really do appreciate you all so much!

Love you girls!

Kimbely

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to thinkpink22

Tina Mello...my sweet girlly fellow....I am so thrilled for you....I've been grinning ear to ear since I sawa the not last night! Thanks for texting me first....I feel honored beyond compare! You are such a deal sweet friend and there isn't one person out there who deserves a lifetime of happiness with a special man that you do!!!! He better treat our sweet Tina right TOOO!!!!! Well we watching out for you (and I know he's a good guy...but you are a total package so he better treat you that way ) We love you girl!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

Tina N. I am so very sorry to hear about what you are going through. My heart just aches for you and how hard it must be. I cannot beging to imagine what it is like but please know that you were a wonderful listener to me when You clearly didn't understand, and I hope I can be that for you as well. Seriously call, text, pm me ANYTIME! I work nights....I have my phone on all the time. I love you Tina and I really want to be here for you if you wouldn't mind that.

Let me know if you would like some phone calls or texts and I can pm you my cell number or email.

You are and will always be in my prayers!\\\\\

WE ALL LOVE YOU AND SUPPORT YOU 100%...NO IF, ANDS, OR BUTS!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

Now I need to go back through all the posts and make sure I got everyone on the front page. If you have not sent in your survey, which I will also find out when I organize the list out between Debbie and I, I would appreciate you getting it done. thanks ladies.

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda

hi pink - nice you see you again! we've been missing your stories!

i'd like to say dont worry about Mackenzie, she'll come to her senses but i know she's always going to be your little girl and you can't help but worry. i'm sure she's a smart girl and she'll get her priorities in check.

Faithscrapper
Mayor
Faithscrapper

woohoo!! TGIF!! Date Night!!
Pink, I missed you so much!
Tina N, saying special prayers for you this morning!!

Sherrenae
Diva
Sherrenae

Hi all - I want to play again this round. Sending in my survey.

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

• Faithscrapper Said:
I agree Deb! You could always give them pictures in their snazzy chairs as a reminder! Tina, I hope you're feeling better! My DH is 2 weeks out today and ate his first full meal tonight.

Good idea. I'll have to whip out my camera tomorrow and get family photos of them in their chairs. That would actually be kinda cute!! Maybe get all 8 in a group shot. If I can get Michelle down here I can get John and I in ours too.

You don't know about my new little grand baby do you Paula? His name is Drake. He was a year old in February. I bought him a little 'Cars' fold up camp chair because he's just a toddler and wouldn't be able to carry his own big chair yet.

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

• Faithscrapper Said:

Whoo Hoo!! you kids have fun!!! I think John and I are going to the movies tonight.

Mayor
  • 888 on 06-29-12 07:49 AM

Good Morning everyone! I hope you all are have a lovely Friday.

Woww the smoke over here is horrible. I'm not too sure if you have seen in the news or not, but we have 16 wild fires going on. It is SO sad, the president will be here today to be looking at everything. So my people have lost ther businesses and homes. Everywhere you look from Denver you can see smoke all over the mountains.

All 4th of July stands and fireworks displays have been cancelled thoughout Colorado.

It is so good to be back and talking with all you lovely ladies!!

Mayor
  • 888 on 06-29-12 07:56 AM
In response to tinadn

• tinadn Said:
Nikkilynn it's so good to see you here.
Welcome new ladies:)

I have decided to take this round off. Posted some news in the current round and that is why.

I do plan to check in tho, you ladies are too fun to leave:)

Oh sweet Tina.... I'm so sorry... I just read on the current post. My Whole heart and prayers are with YOU!!!!!!! Muuuuaaaahhhhh

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 06-29-12 08:01 AM
In response to 888

HI Nikilynn! Hope those fires get contained very very soon.

Pink! Hey keep your chin up. MacKenzie will come around. It may not be on your timeline, but I am willing to bet that she will be fine.

We are going to a baseball game tomorrow. The Salem Keizer Volcanoes. Should be interesting!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

• Faithscrapper Said:

Do you have date night every friday? Where are yall going tonight?

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda
In response to babigirl

Hey ladies. Just checking in before we go camping
Might not have cell service so I don't know when I'll be able to check back.
Hope you all have a great weekend!
Have fun on date night!
Niki- hope the fires get contained soon! I couldnt imagine how scary that must be.
Stay safe everyone

Faithscrapper
Mayor
Faithscrapper
In response to babigirl

• babigirl Said:
  • Faithscrapper Said:

Do you have date night every friday? Where are yall going tonight?

We try to make it a priority. We will celebrate 30 years of marriage next month and I think it's better than ever! We'll eat out (not sure where yet!) and a visit to Archivers (priorities! LOL).

Faithscrapper
Mayor
Faithscrapper

Victoria, enjoy the game! I love baseball!

Faithscrapper
Mayor
Faithscrapper

• Deb-doodle Said:
  • Faithscrapper Said:

Whoo Hoo!! you kids have fun!!! I think John and I are going to the movies tonight.

What are you going to see?

Faithscrapper
Mayor
Faithscrapper
In response to 888

• Nikilynn Said:
Good Morning everyone! I hope you all are have a lovely Friday.

Woww the smoke over here is horrible. I'm not too sure if you have seen in the news or not, but we have 16 wild fires going on. It is SO sad, the president will be here today to be looking at everything. So my people have lost ther businesses and homes. Everywhere you look from Denver you can see smoke all over the mountains.
Be safe!

All 4th of July stands and fireworks displays have been cancelled thoughout Colorado.

It is so good to be back and talking with all you lovely ladies!!

Faithscrapper
Mayor
Faithscrapper
In response to 888

Deb, I did not know about Drake!! How exciting! I have a grand puppy.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to 888

Dear Pink Hang in there. I hope things get better for you. You will be in my prayers friend.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to 888

Nikkilynn- I hope they get the wildfires under control be safe my friend

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

• littleMRSimelda Said:
Hey ladies. Just checking in before we go camping
Might not have cell service so I don't know when I'll be able to check back.
Hope you all have a great weekend!
Have fun on date night!
Niki- hope the fires get contained soon! I couldnt imagine how scary that must be.
Stay safe everyone

Have fun camping

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to babigirl

Paula I think that's great enjoy your date night.

Deb enjoy the movie

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

• Faithscrapper Said:
  • Deb-doodle Said:
  • Faithscrapper Said:

What are you going to see?

I'm not sure yet Paula. John said there are several he'd like to see. Men in Black being on of them. I think that sounds fun, but I'll got see whatever he wants.

Now next week, since my work is slow, I plan on taking myself to see Rock of Ages, and Magic Mike!! LOL!!! He'll be working so I'll have time to go by myself.

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

Pink, I think McKenzie will figure it out. We know she's smarter that that right? Right? But if not, at least he comes from a wealthy family. LOL!!

Nikilynn, It's just horrible about all the fires! I bet a lot people get sick from the smoke too. I hope they get them under control and fast!!

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

• Faithscrapper Said:
Deb, I did not know about Drake!! How exciting! I have a grand puppy.

A grand puppy. How sweet!! Drake is quite the little guy!! Sooooo cute. Of course all grandma's think that , but in my case it's true. LOL!! I'll put a pic up of him and Shane that I took a few weeks ago.

DebDoodlesotherplace
Veteran
DebDoodlesotherplace

Drake By DebDoodlesotherplace

Drake and Shane By DebDoodlesotherplace

Edited by DebDoodlesotherplace on 06-29-12 10:34 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to DebDoodlesotherplace

I wanted to go see magic mike!! But, due to an accident today where I hurt myself Im bed ridden again. Until monday at the latest to know if I get to stay home or have to go back into rehab living for some time

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

The internet on my phone has been giving me a fit today. I have had to call verizon three times so frustrating.

By the way I thought I was the only one who wanted to see magic mike lol.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to babigirl

Deb those pictures are adorable.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to babigirl

Deb those pictures are adorable.

Page 2 of 44 
Permissions Topic Options