Page 4 of 44 
Username Post: July-September Secret Sisters...closed for this round        (Topic#1577567)
Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to Faithscrapper

Good Morning ladies.

I'm off today. WhooHoo!!Well, we had tons of rain and now it's dry as a bone again. I'll have to be running the sprinklers all day today.

As soon as I have my coffee I'll working on pairing up my list of secret sisters so you will get your sister today. I've received all the questionaire's now.

Is there anyone that hasn't received their last package? If everyone has we will reveal the list of all the sisters.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to Deb-doodle

Getting my little sister today!! Cant wait to see who I get to spoil.

Sherrenae
Diva
Sherrenae
In response to Drayia

Good Morning Ladies, with a special hi to Danelle so glad to see you pop in.

1. the usual...what are your top 3 items you'd love to get from your wishlist?

I would say Ranger Ink's Craft Spinner for blending tools, The Ranger Distress Ink Seasonal Colors, any stamps or punches. But really anything, I like to be surprised.

2. Anything going on in your life that you'd like to share with the group?

Not to much, life is kind of boring at the moment. It could use some spicing up in a good way.

3. Married? Kids? Ages? Pets???

Not married, No kids, two dogs. Black Labs - Journey, who turned 4 this past Sunday and Jasper who was 1 in April.

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda
In response to Sherrenae

Yay it's little sister day!!!

Deb what else are you doing with your day off?

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to littleMRSimelda

Imelda, I've had this page ready to be created laying on my desk for 3 weeks now. I'm hoping that today is the day to finish it!! LOL!!!

My house could use some sprucing up but once I get started on that I won't stop so I suppose I'm not coming out of my scrap room until I have a page complete.

Will someone bring me lunch? LOL!!

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

Ready, set, GO check your pm's.

MySisterVicki
Tenant
MySisterVicki

Hello littleMRSimelda, I can't wait to start shopping and spoiling you. Anything special you would like made/bought for you this round? Something for your scraproom perhaps.

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda
In response to MySisterVicki

Yea!!! I've been claimed! Hi big sis!!! How are you?!
I was just about to log off and create my secret identity.

Anything you'd like to send me I'm sure I'd love.
Right now my scraproom is quite embarrassing. We have a huge walk in closet, and I mean huge!!!! So I have taken over one entire side of it, but the wall paper is hideous and there is no decoration. :(. Eventually I'd like to take over the kids playroom hehehe and would like it to be pink black and grey. I will try to make my room look a little presentable and take a photo to share. But really anything you'd like to send would be great!

MySisterVicki
Tenant
MySisterVicki

LOVE that color combination, maybe a banner with matching desk set. I will have to start creating, my brain is just buzzing with ideas!

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to MySisterVicki

I just love these first few days when the sister's are getting claimed!!

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps

wow already 16 pages in, guess I should have come over sooner! lol

For those of you who didn't participate this last round, I'm a regular but won't be participating this go-round. AND I just got engaged, so that'll exlpain why I'm sharing the link below, it's the ring I bought my "fiance", I almost said bf! this will be his "engagement" ring of sorts since I proposed to him. He works in a restaurant and probably won't be able to wear it much, especially as it's messy and heat is a conductor, so I kept it simple.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005IALPNI /ref=oh_deta...

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

Hi ladies. I can officially say I am almost recovered from the tonsil part of my illness. I was living on room temp pudding and water until day 9,day 10 a little bread with pnut butter, day 11 I had pancakes, day 12 soup and a little pasta. I can't remember all that I've told you but one week after surgery I was given a new med, tylenol with codene had a reaction-thought I was having a heart attack and ended up in the hospital, same day I was told I had lymphoma. The next morning I spent the day at the University of Iowa Hospital and Clinics meeting my new oncologist. Yesterday I had the heart scan, pet scan and bone marrow test. I was worried about the bone marrow but it was ok. The worst part was my veins kept giving out and I had to keep getting new iv's for the pet scan. Thursday I get a port so that will help. That is also when I find out what stage cancer I have and get the plan of attack. Friday is chemo. Good news, last night was the first night I slept in my bed. IN the past if I would lie down I felt like I was choking, so that feeling is gone. Still eating soft foods but getting my strenght back. I can also go more than a few seconds without sipping water:):):)
I don't want to monopolize this thread all about me so you are filled now:) carry on and have a fantastic round. I will pop in occassionally.
Thanks for all your prayers and support. HUGS!!

Edited by tinadn on 07-03-12 08:18 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

TrishaLouise
Mayor
TrishaLouise
In response to Tina scraps

Cr*P! Did I miss the sign ups? Can I still join Deb?

OMG! I just watched video #1 and I am a COMPLETE goober. I hated watching myself and find the whole thing embarrassing. So please no throwing of rotten fruit or making fun of “the VERY southern accent”. Lol

That is not me!!!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to tinadn

Victoria we have the same anniversary except this year will be our 25th.
Hello to all the newbies. Sorry you had to hear my drama.
Nikilynn great to see you back this round and feeling better!
Today is my firstborn's 23rd birthday. Makes me feel old.

Time for a nap-lol
Have a great holiday ladies!

TrishaLouise
Mayor
TrishaLouise

OMG! I just watched video #1 and I am a COMPLETE goober. I hated watching myself and find the whole thing embarrassing. So please no throwing of rotten fruit or making fun of “the VERY southern accent”. Lol

That is not me!!!

TrishaLouise
Mayor
TrishaLouise

Off to do laundry for a bit

LinzLou
Diva
LinzLou

• Faithscrapper Said:
  • LinzLou Said:
Hey everyone! I'm really starting to not like this heat....I feel like I am melting every time I go outside....I think I am going to move....LOL

are you in Ohio? my coworkers' saughter is there and they've been w/o power for several days! Really scary.

good morning, ladies!! Anyone have big plans for the 4th?

We didn't lose power but for 45 seconds at work. We lost a tree in my backyard but thankfully it didn't hit the house.

URPinkeriffic
Tenant
URPinkeriffic

• Deb-doodle Said:

So do I because I am here to claim my PINKERIFFIC little sister! Kimberly! I cannot wait to start shopping for you!

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda
In response to URPinkeriffic

Tina- glad you're feeling better. Please let us know how you are and how all your appts go. Will be praying for You and sending good thoughts.

Trisha- just saw your video. You were awesome. Love the card! Not sure about the hostess... I kept wanting to yell at her to let you speak!!! Lol.

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda

Watched it with dd. she said bye to you at the end. We can't wait for the next one!

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 07-03-12 10:23 AM
In response to TrishaLouise

• TrishaLouise Said:

That is not me!!!

I love your accent! It was fun seeing you in action!

IMABear2
Tenant
IMABear2
In response to vawm

I'm here claiming my sis! AMABEAR62!

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps
In response to IMABear2

Tina, glad you've been able to eat more! I'm sending good thoughts your way.

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

• TrishaLouise Said:

That is not me!!!

I could say something about a pez dispenser but I won't. LOL!! Loved your video. The other lady that was constantly interrupting you I could do without. Can you say annoying? Sorry.

Love your accent too.

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to IMABear2

• IMABear2 Said:
I'm here claiming my sis! AMABEAR62!

Imabear2.....how cute is that????

Pam is my sis
Tenant
Pam is my sis
In response to RachelUK

Sh, Sh, Sh, Shoutin out to my little sis in Texas the one an only Pam. How is the weather treating you and are you ready to be spoiled?

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

Tinadn, your being so brave about the whole thing. I'm glad your spirits are up. We have to be updated so make sure you check in. Plus we have to see your beautiful face

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

Here's the list for the last round:

BIG SISTER-LITTLE SISTER

Janie-Trisha
Imelda-Megan
Pink-Lindsay
Victoria-Pink
Trisha-Rachel
Megan-Janie
Lindsay-Victoria
Sherry-Mel
Rebecca-Joy
Jennifer-Rebecca
Suzi- Sherri
Joy-Shatema
Tinadn-Tina
Mel-Suzi
Shatema-Tinadn
Tina-Jennifer

sasload4
Governor
sasload4

JCI

Got my little sis, now to spoil her!!!

MY TOP THREE:

1. STICKLES

2. LIQUID PEARLS

3. PRIMA STAMPS, OR ANYTHING PRIMA.

ANYTHING HAPPENING IN MY LIFE.

Not a thing. I do need to clean my house, blah! I want to get my scraproom put together, but it's just tooooooooo hot!!!!!

ABOUT ME:

I'm married to my DH for almost 23 years (Aug). We were penpals, we met, and the rest is history. I have two DDs, Jaque, 24. Jaque has to DDs, Kaitlyn, 3 (she will be 4, in August) and wee Cammy, 2. Jaque, is in a relationship with a schmuck, enough said......... Greta, 21 is the baby and as of this time we do not talk, her life has spiraled out of control and I'm not wanting to be part of it!!

PETS:

DOGS:

GREAT DANE - Rupurt, he's an old fella, not sure how old he is as my DH saw an ad in the local paper that said he was FREE to a good home. He had been abused by a woman, been in fights, and had heartworm, now he loves his MUM, chills out where ever HE wants, and is heartworm free.

HEINZ 57 - Jazzmin is Pit Bull, Lab, Boxer, Heinz 57 mix, lol. We do not know the age of her either, but we figure she's now about 8. My DD Jaque, found her walking down an ally and brought her home. She was a bag of walking bones, so after an all clear from the vet, Jazzmin got fattened up and lives Lady of the Manor. Jazzy, has a growth on her throat toooooo close to her jugular vein and it can't be worked on because of the closeness, so each day is another day for her.

CATS:

MAGENTA - 17 years old and named after a charachter in the film, 'Rocky Horror Picture Show'. Has food amnesia, always forgets she's eaten. It will soon be time for her to walk over the Rainbow Bridge as she has two growths on her and she's lost a fair bit of weight.

RIFF-RAFF - So named after a charachter in the film 'Rocky Horror Picture Show". She's 15 years old and loves to talk to you when you enter the kitchen, that's her stomping ground.

MUFFIN - Turtleshell, she's very shy, and chirps doesn't meow. Don't know how old she is, but is up there with Magenta and Riff-Raff.

qwaaaaaaaaaaawsee Magenta says "HI". lol

NESSIE - Orange tabby, named after the Loch Ness Monster. When she first came to live with us she was such a little monster. She was found at the coffee shop I once worked at and came home with me. Do you see SUCKER on my forehead?

MILLIE - Another find of my DD Jaque's. Millie is white and black, much like a milk cow, and so I gave her a cow like name. She is Miss Unsociable and talks to the cats in such a manner.

ATHENA - Is another Tutleshell and was not meant to stay with us, but when our friend found out the price of the pet deposit, she stayed. She's very mellow, a little flumpy, has the softest fur I've ever felt and does nothing with grace!

RASPUTIN - He's the cat that no one wanted said he was evil, had evil looking eyes. What can I say he's black with yellow/green eyes. He weighs a ton and talks to the birds all day long. I named him Rasputin after the Russian Monk, because it's said he had hypnotizing eyes!!

SCOTIA - The kitten my DH found on the side of a busy road whilst delivering newspapers. Scotia, is a gray long haired cat of some kind, he will hunt you down to get his hugs, loves his huggles and cuggles!! He, too is a beast in the weight dept.

I've told DH that when our five gereatrics (Rupurt, Jazzmin, Magenta, Muffin and Riff-Raff) have walked over the bridge, we are just going to be a small furbaby family.

That's it the whole family!!

If you want to know more just ask.

Now to leave love.

RACHEL - I remember my mum giving me hot orange squash when I had a cold (also honey, lemon and sugar), and during the winter time.

TINADN - Oh my goodness, you've had a time of it. My thoughts, prayers and best wishes are with you and your family!!!

TINA SCRAPS - Congratulations on your engagement!!!

sasload4
Governor
sasload4
In response to Mrs Niki

• SS2Sandra Said:
I'm here to claim my little sister. I'm so excited

Where is my little sister Sandra?

I'm here can you see me? HELLO can you see me yet?

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to sasload4

Sandra, I loved reading about your family. You made me laugh. You're so funny!!

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

Trisha, I left you a pm and a text if you check in here first.

Suzi, hang on......

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

I'm not doing the swap so I won't go into what I want, (everything.LOL) but a little about me:

I'm single and loving it!! Although I do have a pretty awesome boyfriend named John who I started dating about 9 months ago.

I live with my 1 cat named Smokey. He's a dark grey long haired cat. There's also a wild kitten running around outside that Smokey has adopted. Well I guess I have too since I feed it . Smokey bathes it though. LOL!! He loves on him/her constantly. It's just a tiny little thing so I call it Itty Bitty Kitty and I'm hoping to tame him/her someday.

I have 2 sons, Dane who is 32, married to Brigitte who we call Bree, and has 3 children. They are Shane, who will be 8 on Saturday, Brooke who just turned 6 and Drake who is 17 months.

My other son is Jarrod who is 30. Not married, no kids. He did however recently move in with his girlfriend who has 2 kids. Reese who is 11 and Amelia who is 5.

I have a small construction cleaning business where we go in and clean the new houses for the new owners to move in. I sub-contract primarily from Ryland homes right now, but do have a few custom builders that I do work for when they need me.

Oh, and I'm owner and operator of 'The Weinhold Resort' located in Orlando the city beautiful!! LOL!!

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda

Wow Sandra!!!! Loved reading about your fam too! Lived reading about the names and the reasons behind them all.

sasload4
Governor
sasload4

• Deb-doodle Said:
Sandra, I loved reading about your family. You made me laugh. You're so funny!!

Awwwww gee thanks!!

sasload4
Governor
sasload4

• littleMRSimelda Said:
Wow Sandra!!!! Loved reading about your fam too! Lived reading about the names and the reasons behind them all.

Thanks so much. I try to find different or unusual names for my furbabies.

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps
In response to sasload4

Deb, I'm not sure your boyfriend would like to hear you call yourself "single" lol

hailqueenvictoria
Tenant
hailqueenvictoria
In response to Charisma3103

Im here im here to claim my lil sister queen victoria. I see yoou have a birthday this round i wonder may come your way. What is your favorie colors. What do you want this round. May the fun begin.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to hailqueenvictoria

Hello ladies how is all. I am doing good. I see the sisters are being claimes what fun

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

• Deb-doodle Said:
Good Morning ladies.

I'm off today. WhooHoo!!Well, we had tons of rain and now it's dry as a bone again. I'll have to be running the sprinklers all day today.

As soon as I have my coffee I'll working on pairing up my list of secret sisters so you will get your sister today. I've received all the questionaire's now.

Is there anyone that hasn't received their last package? If everyone has we will reveal the list of all the sisters.

so glad i gor my ss so excited to start spoiling.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to tinadn

• tinadn Said:
Hi ladies. I can officially say I am almost recovered from the tonsil part of my illness. I was living on room temp pudding and water until day 9,day 10 a little bread with pnut butter, day 11 I had pancakes, day 12 soup and a little pasta. I can't remember all that I've told you but one week after surgery I was given a new med, tylenol with codene had a reaction-thought I was having a heart attack and ended up in the hospital, same day I was told I had lymphoma. The next morning I spent the day at the University of Iowa Hospital and Clinics meeting my new oncologist. Yesterday I had the heart scan, pet scan and bone marrow test. I was worried about the bone marrow but it was ok. The worst part was my veins kept giving out and I had to keep getting new iv's for the pet scan. Thursday I get a port so that will help. That is also when I find out what stage cancer I have and get the plan of attack. Friday is chemo. Good news, last night was the first night I slept in my bed. IN the past if I would lie down I felt like I was choking, so that feeling is gone. Still eating soft foods but getting my strenght back. I can also go more than a few seconds without sipping water:):):)
I don't want to monopolize this thread all about me so you are filled now:) carry on and have a fantastic round. I will pop in occassionally.

Glad to hear u r eating. You are not monopolizing the thread we want to know how u r doing. Still sending prayers your way my dh is a cancer survior. He had it when he was 13 he will be 38 in october.

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

• Tina scraps Said:
Deb, I'm not sure your boyfriend would like to hear you call yourself "single" lol

Well, I guess you have a point there. Shhhhhh!!!! LOL!!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to URPinkeriffic

• URPinkeriffic Said:
  • Deb-doodle Said:

So do I because I am here to claim my PINKERIFFIC little sister! Kimberly! I cannot wait to start shopping for you!

Yay! Somebody loves me!!!!

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 07-03-12 06:24 PM

• hailqueenvictoria Said:
Im here im here to claim my lil sister queen victoria. I see yoou have a birthday this round i wonder may come your way. What is your favorie colors. What do you want this round. May the fun begin.

Hello Royal Sister! Yes, I am going to turn 50 during this round. Why is it that I still feel like I am in my 20s? Hopefully that won't change. My favorite colors are royal blue and purple. I will adore anything you want to give my. I have found that my sisters have excellent taste!
Have a happy 4th of July!

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda
In response to vawm

Ha I can finally say hope you all have a "real" happy fourth of July.

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda

Dd starts her first day of kindergarten prep tomorrow. It's a program to try to get the kids used to the routine of full day kindergarten. She will be going everyday for 4 weeks this month
I know dd will be fine. Wish ME luck... Let's hope I don't cry.

Shatemas_SIS
Tenant
Shatemas_SIS

Oh goodie goodie!!! I get to claim my sister Shatema!

Shatemas_SIS
Tenant
Shatemas_SIS
In response to Shatemas_SIS

Happy fourth of July sister!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to thinkpink22

• thinkpink22 Said:
  • URPinkeriffic Said:
  • Deb-doodle Said:

Yay! Somebody loves me!!!!

I love you to pink.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

• littleMRSimelda Said:
Dd starts her first day of kindergarten prep tomorrow. It's a program to try to get the kids used to the routine of full day kindergarten. She will be going everyday for 4 weeks this month

You are going to worst then her lol

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

• Shatemas_SIS Said:
Oh goodie goodie!!! I get to claim my sister Shatema!

Yay i have been claimed love the avi and one of my fav colors.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

• Shatemas_SIS Said:
Happy fourth of July sister!

[/quote

Aww thanka sis i love them.chemical

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda
In response to babigirl

Tina, here is a photo of our rings.
I really gotta start on this album! seeing the pics makes me want to do it all over again!

Rings By LittleMRSimelda

hailqueenvictoria
Tenant
hailqueenvictoria
In response to vawm

• vawm Said:

Hello Royal Sister! Yes, I am going to turn 50 during this round. Why is it that I still feel like I am in my 20s? Hopefully that won't change. My favorite colors are royal blue and purple. I will adore anything you want to give my. I have found that my sisters have excellent taste!

My sis you are only as old as you feel. Royal blue and purple what royal colors your majesty. Happy forth to you to.

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 07-03-12 08:11 PM

• littleMRSimelda Said:

Remember to take pictures! She will be fine! Does she take a backpack? My all time favorite picture of Preston is when he was 4 crossing the road, holding his dad's hand on his first day of pre-K. Just adorable!

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 07-03-12 08:12 PM

• vawm Said:

My sis you are only as old as you feel. Royal blue and purple what royal colors your majesty. Happy forth to you to.

Thanks!

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian
In response to vawm

So many pages to catch up on but I believe that I am ACU. So awesome to see a lot of new faces this round and so many lovely returning ones too!

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian
In response to scrapbrarian

Just back from vacay with my mom in Southern Indiana.

One of the coolest things we did while we were there was to attend an Amish Produce Auction. Everyday we headed out from the hotel in a different direction and let the roads (cow paths in some cases) take us wherever they led.

We saw Amish folk, covered bridges, and lots and lots of corn fields and soybeans!

Looking forward to getting some scrapping time in over the next few days. I am off until Sunday.

Mayor
  • 888 on 07-03-12 08:51 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY REBECCA

Mayor
  • 888 on 07-03-12 08:53 PM

• scrapbrarian Said:
Just back from vacay with my mom in Southern Indiana.

One of the coolest things we did while we were there was to attend an Amish Produce Auction. Everyday we headed out from the hotel in a different direction and let the roads (cow paths in some cases) take us wherever they led.

We saw Amish folk, covered bridges, and lots and lots of corn fields and soybeans!

Looking forward to getting some scrapping time in over the next few days. I am off until Sunday.

That sounds interesting!!! I've never seen Amish anything.

So glad you get to have some time off!!!

Mayor
  • 888 on 07-03-12 08:56 PM
In response to tinadn

• tinadn Said:

Tons of prayers and hugs are going out to you!!!!

Mayor
  • 888 on 07-03-12 08:59 PM
In response to babigirl

• babigirl Said:
Hello ladies how is all. I am doing good. I see the sisters are being claimes what fun

So glad to see you are feeling better.. think you will be OK to go back to work next week?

Mayor
  • 888 on 07-03-12 09:03 PM
In response to 888

What is everyone's plans for the 4th?

We are going with our next door neighbors fishing. They have a really nice cool boat... Although I am NOOOO fishing girl... being out on the boat sounds real nice!!! I have scrapbook magazines packed and ready to relax!!

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi
In response to 888

Saw this and had to share.

I'm fixin' to tell you something about being southern. Being southern doesn't mean that I'm not educated. I may say "ain't" and "y'all" and call you "Sweetie" or 'Honey" and I might "bless a lot of hearts" and I might even "piddle around". I'll greet you with a big "Howdy". All soda pop is "Coke" and I might refer to my grocery cart as a "buggy" and by golly that's okay. I'm polite and say "Ma'am" and "Sir". And if you hear a southern gal say, "Oh, h3ll no!!" you'd better run. Y'all have great day now ya hear!!!!

Who remembers sweet milk?

Mrs Niki
Tenant
Mrs Niki
In response to babigirl

Darn it, I missed my little sister today. But I am glad to see that you were here!

I have a few questions for you (and all the other little sisters)

1) What is your favorite color?

2) What color is your scrapbook room/area?

3) Do you like to receive homemade gifts?

4) What is your favorite scrapbook product line?

5) Where is your favorite place to shop for scrapbook/craft things?

Edited by SS2Sandra on 07-03-12 11:01 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Faithscrapper
Mayor
Faithscrapper
In response to Sassy Suzi

• Sassy Suzi Said:
Saw this and had to share.

I'm fixin' to tell you something about being southern. Being southern doesn't mean that I'm not educated. I may say "ain't" and "y'all" and call you "Sweetie" or 'Honey" and I might "bless a lot of hearts" and I might even "piddle around". I'll greet you with a big "Howdy". All soda pop is "Coke" and I might refer to my grocery cart as a "buggy" and by golly that's okay. I'm polite and say "Ma'am" and "Sir". And if you hear a southern gal say, "Oh, h3ll no!!" you'd better run. Y'all have great day now ya hear!!!!
Amen and I certainly do!
Who remembers sweet milk?

Faithscrapper
Mayor
Faithscrapper

Early morning prayers for you, Tinadn
Have a blast Nikilynn! That sounds like a great way to spend the 4th.
Cool questionsSS2Sandra! I would like the same answers from my little sis
1. ONLY ONE? I like bright colors
2.bright green and bright pink. Furniture and shelves are white.
3.yes!
4. Basic Grey. But I'm really liking Simple Stories.
5. Archivers and Hobby Lobby

Faithscrapper
Mayor
Faithscrapper

Rebecca, you're home!!! I missed you and. Can't wait to see what you do w/the Amish pics!

Faithscrapper
Mayor
Faithscrapper

• littleMRSimelda Said:
I really gotta start on this album! seeing the pics makes me want to do it all over again!

Rings By

LittleMRSimelda

Amazing! They are so gorgeous!

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps

• littleMRSimelda Said:

Rings By LittleMRSimelda

those are nice! that's a cool guy's ring

Edited by Tina scraps on 07-04-12 03:01 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

TrishaLouise
Mayor
TrishaLouise
In response to babigirl

Happy birthday Rebecca! I hope you have a wonderful day filled with love and happiness

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps

Happy birthday Rebecca! Glad you enjoyed your vacation. Is an Amish Produce Auction what it sounds like? Cause I'm trying to imagine people bidding on vegetables lol...

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda

• Tina scraps Said:
  • littleMRSimelda Said:

Rings By LittleMRSimelda

those are nice! that's a cool guy's ring

Ya it is a pretty cool manly ring. It had to be tough.
My uncle actually has a ring so shaped that it can be used as a bottle opener. That's pretty cool too!

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda

Happy birthday Rebecca!!!

Charisma3103
Governor
Charisma3103

I got my little sis....

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to Charisma3103

1) What is your favorite color? Purple and Silver

2) What color is your scrapbook room/area? White, I rent, but purple and silver are the accent colours.

3) Do you like to receive homemade gifts? LOVE homemade gifts, I display them all.

4) What is your favorite scrapbook product line? Has to be DCWV for paper, Imaginisce for their tools, do you see a trend LOL.

5) Where is your favorite place to shop for scrapbook/craft things? due to shipping to Canada, ohmycrafts.com, iamroses.com, and laceheaven.com. My lss closed but is open online so will start shopping from there soon, they are Canadian and offer free shipping on orders over $50, http://www.scrapbookersparadise.com/

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to Drayia

July 4th By Drayia

LinzLou
Diva
LinzLou
In response to Drayia

Happy Birthday Rebecca!! Our towns are all celebrating with fireworks displays for you!!

LinzLou
Diva
LinzLou
In response to LinzLou

Happy 4th of July everyone! DH's family is comping over for a cookout and cornhole tourney. We live so close to the airport where they shoot off the fireworks that we really don't need to fight the crowds to go!

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian

• Tina scraps Said:
Happy birthday Rebecca! Glad you enjoyed your vacation. Is an Amish Produce Auction what it sounds like? Cause I'm trying to imagine people bidding on vegetables lol...

That is exactly what it is. Those bidding on the veggies and fruits are the Englishers who resell them at the farm stands. It was totally cool but I didn't take many photos.

Just as the Amish do not carry personal photographs or display them in homes, they do not want others to take photographs of them. Refraining from taking photos is more than just a courtesy; it's a respect for the Amish and their way of life.

That being said I admit to taking a few photos of the Amish in buggys and snapped one quick photo of an Amish boy and his father from behind as they were walking in front of me.

Sherrenae
Diva
Sherrenae
In response to LinzLou

Happy 4th of July

Sherrenae
Diva
Sherrenae
In response to Sherrenae

Rebecca -

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian

Thanks for the birthday wishes ladies!

Michael just made me a birthday breakfast. We are going to go play 9 holes of golf this afternoon and then later we'll head to my mom's for a birthday dinner at one of my favorite restuarants.

Tomorrow I plan to scrap most of the day!

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda

Here are my answers:
1. Pink and yellow
2. No real decor now but I'd like for it to be pink, black and grey with white shelves and desk
3.yes! Love handmade embellies too!!
4. Im farly newish but i seem to be liking Basic Grey my minds eye and dcwv
5. I'm in Canada so other than micheals or Walmart there aren't really many stores to choose from. I like Ninabrooksdesigns.com

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda

Rebecca - sounds like a great way to spend it bday.

So I took dd to school today. She woke up so excited. Let me take lots of pics, big smiles and then I guess she must have seen all the kids and some were crying and she started crying too. When her teacher took her inside, Ds started crying too and calling out her name. It was sad!
He cried and called out for her again when I was putting him into his car seat.

Hopefully she has fun and will go easier tomorrow.

SecretGal
Tenant
SecretGal

I am here to claim my little sis: Sherri! I am so excited to big your big sis and I can't wait to start shopping!!! I have a TON of ideas!!

Is there any one item on your wishlist that you are dying to have?

And I see you love York's? One of my faves too.....If it cools down enough, I will try to send you some York's, but in this heat we're having, I'm thinking you'd be getting a melted minty mess....LOL

In the meantime, have a Happy 4th of July! I'm going to go light some fireworks!!!

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to SecretGal

Happy Birthday!!!

JUST FOR YOU REBECCA

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

Good Morning ladies. Happy 4th of July.

I don't think we are doing anything today. I'm bummed about that. But then again I don't really want to be out in this heat all day waiting for some fireworks either.

Has anyone gone to see Rock of Ages?

Megans Santa
Tenant
Megans Santa

Stopping by to claim the totally awesome Janie. I hope you have a beautiful day.

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to Megans Santa

Love that avi, Janie's big sis.

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

LinzLou
Diva
LinzLou

1) What is your favorite color? teal or blue

2) What color is your scrapbook room/area? white, but soon teal

3) Do you like to receive homemade gifts? yes

4) What is your favorite scrapbook product line? anything Tim Holtz, Bo Bunny or Graphic 45

5) Where is your favorite place to shop for scrapbook/craft things? my work (I do the ordering at the store so if I want something I can usually get it...)and ebay

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

• littleMRSimelda Said:
Rebecca - sounds like a great way to spend it bday.

So I took dd to school today. She woke up so excited. Let me take lots of pics, big smiles and then I guess she must have seen all the kids and some were crying and she started crying too. When her teacher took her inside, Ds started crying too and calling out her name. It was sad!
He cried and called out for her again when I was putting him into his car seat.

Hopefully she has fun and will go easier tomorrow.

Awwwwww. How heart breaking!! Poor little guy. He's going to be lonely without her there everyday. I'm sure you'll keep him occupied though.

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK

Happy 4th July to all my lovely friends on here!

And a specially wonderful wonderful happy birthday to the most delightful and special Rebecca - hope your day is as fabulous as you are!

My two kids are in New York, looking forward to fireworks on the Hudson later - I am so envious!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK

• Deb-doodle Said:
  • Tina scraps Said:

Well, I guess you have a point there. Shhhhhh!!!! LOL!!

When I was trying to nudge Neil towards proposal (he!l - I'd waited 5 years already by that time and my patience was running thin!) I said to him one evening 'I do not want to be single for the rest of my life' and for a very quiet prolonged moment, he thought I meant I wanted him to leave! Then he realised (spelling it out is the only way) and I think the proposal was 8 weeks later!

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 07-04-12 07:33 AM
In response to RachelUK

Happy Birthday Rebecca!

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 07-04-12 07:34 AM
In response to vawm

Good morning! I am going to make use of my day by organizing my craft room! Woot!

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to vawm

My DH and I choose to get engaged at Christmas time to include the whole family in it, but he could not wait once had the rings. I came home from work on night at 9:30 pm, he watched my kids for me when I worked evenings, to a front entrance covered with rose petals. The roses petals lead upstairs and along the wall were post-it notes in asst. colours with love notes on them. At the top of the stairs I was given a choice of room 1(bathroom) or room 2(my bedroom). I chose room 1, he had drawn a hot bath for me and there were candles everywhere plus rose petals on top of the water. On the edge of the bath was a ring box, inside was a plastic ring with a note to go into room 2. When I open the door to my bedroom he was dressed in a suit and had music from a mixed CD he made for me playing and more candles and full roses this time. He got down on one knee and proposed.It was beautiful. My first husband never proposed so this was special treat for me. Once I excepted he went home so I could enjoy my bath and get a good night sleep before working in the morning. He is a wonderful considerate man. His mom raised him right!

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to Drayia

Shana, that is so sweet and romantic!! What a wonderful proposal!!! I don't think John has that in him though. LOL!!!

I'm in no hurry to get remarried. The only reason I can see to do that right now is to be on his insurance and I don't want to get married for that reason alone. It's only been 9 months for us, so I'm still in the 'do I want to be with this man forever' stage. Of course I am 55 so I better start deciding.

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps

Shana, that's SOOOOO romantic!! even if he had proposed, I couldn't imagine Jason coming up with something like that. He's affectionate, but not so much romantic, and sometimes clueless when it comes to women lol.

Page 4 of 44 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics