Page 1 of 5 
Username Post: Clsd/Divas Lose It... Challenge        (Topic#1577783)
Martica
Queen
Martica

We had a "Chica's Lose It Challenge" in 2010. And everyone loved it.....so its... BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND!!!

Ladies you have until July 1st to sign up......

***This Challenge is for those that have participated in any of my past swaps and challenges and has never flaked. ***But If you are new I will make exception with certain rules, so pm me if interested.

Hello Divas do you want to lose it? No! Not your mind your unwanted pounds. If you do, then you are in the right place come join us. This challenge will hopefully inspire you to make healthy choices for a better you. And maybe lose some unwanted pounds too. While you make friends and win I prize at the end.
This will be a weight loss challenge without ever devulging your actual weight publicly, only to the hostess (me), I will keep it a secret. It will be a challenge that is based on trust.
Ok let me explain. This will be based on a percentage of weight lost according to each person's body mass. It is a 3 month challenge and if it works out we can do it again. You will send me a before pic when you sign up and a after pic at the end of challenge.
This is a formula: Take your new weight divide by last time weight and it will equal your percentage loss.If anyone has another way of figuring out please share it with us.
This is how it works every Monday you would have to pm me with the percentage of your loss for the past week. This is totally confidental between you and me. I will keep a tally of each diva that participates at the end of the 3 months I will add them up individually I will do the formula of how much weight was lost according to how much you weigh, by percentage and determine winners. There will be 3 winners 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners. Winners will recieve a gift package. Prizes will be made up by me with the items received from you, this is how it will work
Each will contribute 3 scrapbook related items worth no less then $3 per item. and 1 handmade item done by you :example (mini album, tag, frame or anything you alter) plus $3 for shipping cost. Once I receive all items and challenge ends I will announce winners and will distribute one handmade item plus 1st, 2nd,and 3rd place gift bags of store bought goodies to the winners. And everyone else will receive a handmade item. So everyone will get something at the end of challenge.
For example: If 15 divas were to join I would distribute 1st place winner will receive 20 items and 1 handmade item of (best quality), 2nd place winner will receive 15 items and 1 handmade item, and the 3rd place winner will receive 10 items plus 1 handmade item. The rest of the Divas will receive one handmade item for participating. So every one will receive something.
I hope we all will be able to encourage and inspire each other by sharing recipes and ideas that will be help meet our goals. For those that don't wish to actually participate you can join us in encouraging all the ladies that need it. So you are most welcomed in visiting us as often as you wish. And sharing recipes and ideas like exercise and breathing techniques, quotes, stories, scriptures and anything else that might encourage us to meet our goals.

So lets get started:

The sign up deadline is July 1, 2012 we will start officially on July 2,2012

Deadline to mail out goodies and shipping money is July 31, 2012. If I do not get items by that date I will assume you no longer are participate and I will remove you from list

Handmade item needs to be received by me no later then July 31, 2012 .
note: Handmade item can be for example a mini album, tag, card, altered journal, keepsake box, 3 handmade flowers or anything else that is handmade

The deadline for end challenge is Oct 10, 2012. Winners will be announced no later then Oct 14, and prizes will be mailed out shortly after that.

***If you are not participating but wish to contribute money, store bought item/s or handmade item/s we will truly appreciate it......***

So lets get started Divas, Lets have fun and make new friends.... Diva lets lose it!!!!!

Please mail packages to me at my address:

Martha Gonzalez
14911 SW 36 Terrace
Miami, Florida 33185

send your picture to me at [email protected]

Here is the BMI site:

http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/bminojs.htm

Hostess Martica *I will not participate only host*

Divas

received package.

1 Terrihoope P$
2. Scrapwriter P$
3. Melinda W P$
4. Dixie Leah P $
5. DKscrapper P $
6. Scrap Smart P $
7. Lorna Lee P $

P received package
$ received money

Edited by Martica on 02-03-16 05:38 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

katiemylady
Diva
katiemylady
In response to Martica

You know I'm in! I'll get started on my goodies to contribute and will have them mailed hopefully Wednesday

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX
In response to katiemylady

Me Me Me.

katiemylady
Diva
katiemylady
In response to Pam in TX

I emailed my before pic to you, Martica Can't wait to see what my after pic looks like! My mom is going to exercise with me (at least the cardio), she's been trying to lose weight for a few months now and we have a workout room and pool in our neighborhood so we're gonna utilize those!

I have a great site to help anyone in this challenge, it's sparkpeople.com. It helps you track your food and exercise and there are lots of supportive people there. I had great success with it last time I went on a "diet." I hate to use that word since I'm trying to make a lifestyle change, "diet" insinuates that it's just temporary. So if I use the word diet from now on, I'm referring to a lifestyle change

Good thing is, I've become addicted to yogurt with Special K Granola cereal in it. Both the yogurt and granola are healthy and low-fat! YUM.

maggieanne
Governor
maggieanne

Sign me up Martica, I need to lose between 10 and 15 lbs and I can use all the motivation I can get!

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to maggieanne

Welcome ladies.....

Melinda W
Resident
Melinda W
In response to Martica

Please sign me up, Martica.

Thanks,
Melinda

Dixie Leah
Guru
Dixie Leah
In response to Melinda W

Martica, please sign me up.

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to Dixie Leah

Hi ladies your in thanks.....

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to Martica

Sign me up please.

dkscrapper
Queen
dkscrapper
In response to Drayia

Sign me up!

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to dkscrapper

Welcome ladies.....

Scrap Smart
Mayor
Scrap Smart
In response to Martica

Sign me up please!

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee
In response to Scrap Smart

Martica, I am so in. I need to lose the weight before my cruise in Sept. Of course by October after the cruise, I may have gain some back but what the heck, winning is not everything, it's how you play the game. I am in!
I will send you photo later.

maggieanne
Governor
maggieanne
In response to Lorna Lee

Martica, do you think you could stretch the deadline for sending you everything by the 15th instead of the 9th? I'll be leaving for vacation in a few days for the week of July 4th, next week. If you can't that's okay, I'll try and get it all done before I leave.

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX

Look at all the Texas girls on here. We CAN do it girls!!!
Let's show them what Texans are made of...strength and determination. This is going to be the kick in the pants that I need.

1Heart
1Heart 
Veteran
1Heart
In response to Pam in TX

I would like to join.

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to 1Heart

Sure Maggie I will move up to the 15th Welcome ladies....

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee
In response to Pam in TX

• Pam in TX Said:
Look at all the Texas girls on here. We CAN do it girls!!!
Let's show them what Texans are made of...strength and determination. This is going to be the kick in the pants that I need.

We can just stand outside and sweat off the pounds.
I think I am going to go for the A/C exercise. Getting the WII game hooked up to the TV in my scrap room.

maggieanne
Governor
maggieanne
In response to Lorna Lee

Thanks Martica. Trying to decide what I want to make as the homemade item to send!

ILOVEPAPILLONS
Mayor
ILOVEPAPILLONS

I need to lose so much weight but am so hopeless at dieting and exercising. If you don't mind I will pop in and get some inspiration from everyone.

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee
In response to ILOVEPAPILLONS

Hey this is a case where if you lose - you win! If you don't lose then you still get to play the game and get something created by a friend. Win/WIN.

katiemylady
Diva
katiemylady
In response to Lorna Lee

Good point, Lorna! Everyone wins in this challenge, losing any weight is great (if you need to lose the weight, that is)!

I got my goodies bought and will mail soon. Not sure what I'm including as my handmade item yet.

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee

Here is some information that came to me via email from Fast Track to Fat Loss

#1 Fiber One Raisin Bran Clusters contains 13g of sugar per serving and it
contains high fructose corn syrup.

#2 Raisin Bran Crunch contains a whopping 20g of sugar per serving (and by the
way, that's only one cup and many people put in at least two cups for their
cereal amount) and it also contains high fructose corn syrup listed three
different times on the label within other ingredients!

#3 Quaker's Instant Oatmeal Maple and Brown Sugar Flavor contains 12g of sugar
per packet.

#4 Crunch N Munch's Buttery Toffee Popcorn with Peanuts contains 13g of sugar
per serving, with its first ingredient being sugar, and its second ingredient
being corn syrup, with partially hydrogenated oils close behind.

(I threw in a box of Crunch 'N Munch into this list of bad morning cereal
choices to see if you were paying attention, but the funny thing is that a few
of these cereal choices are actually worse for you than having Buttery Toffee
Crunch 'N Munch in the morning!)

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper
In response to Lorna Lee

Hi there ladies--
I am in--

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX
In response to terrihooper

Navigating another Scotish Texan to join us

sasload4
Governor
sasload4
In response to Pam in TX

• Pam in TX Said:
Navigating another Scotish Texan to join us

hmmmmmmmmm.......

sasload4
Governor
sasload4
In response to sasload4

OKAY, OKAY, OKAY PJDE I'M IN AND NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO IT ONE BIT!!!!

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to sasload4

Hi welcome Sandra, not to worry it will be fun......

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to Martica

Lorna thanks for the tip especially the Quaker's Instant Oatmeal Maple and Brown Sugar that is one I eat sometimes.

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to Martica

Ladies feel free to share recipes, exercise, stories and anything else that will motivate the rest of us divas....

hvn101
hvn101 
Diva
hvn101

add me with the pain having problems losing to to lack of activity. but I always try.

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper
In response to hvn101

Heather-
I am so sorry you are struggling with pain!

Some examples of my exercise:
I push mow my yard
I park as far from the store in the parking lot as I can so I have to walk
I LOVE my Wii
I read while I ride my stationary bike
I do leg exercises in the pool sometimes

Martica
Queen
Martica

Ladies 2 more days to sign up so if you are thinking about it ......Lets hurry.....

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to Martica

Great workout Terri.....

hvn101
hvn101 
Diva
hvn101

I have PT twice a week 1 time land and one time pool. I try to go an extra 3 times in pool though out the week. I wish I got mor cardio to loose more weight.

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to hvn101

Fast pace walking is cardio....

dkscrapper
Queen
dkscrapper
In response to Martica

Hi ladies!

I have my goodies and I know what I am going to make. Just need to get myself busy and make it!

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee

I started my hand made item last night.
We have until the 15th right? I want to get everything together in a bubble envie and mail at one time with the postage money. Got to move the Wii into my scrap room this weekend.

Need to stock up of celery. That is the only veggie that takes more calories to eat than it contains.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to Lorna Lee

Finishing up my bad eatting habits today, starting the new meal planning and healthy eatting tomorrow. Making handmades this weekend. Going to start my Wii zumba exercise again lets get these 20lbs - 30lbs gone!

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper
In response to Drayia

Wii has zumba? What is the name of the disc?? please tell!

BTW laadies- Drink lots of water while dieting-- it cleanses the system and help you feel full!
Another thing that helped me loose before was journaling what I ate-- it helps you see all the empty calories you put in your mouth!

Martica-- I don't do ALL of those things together - If I did, I wouldn't need to be here!

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

Terri the disk is called Zumba fitness Join the Party, that is teh first disk. I bought it as a box set because you need the waist belt to put the Wii controller in. I use to be a dancer, ballroom and modern, helped keep the weight off. When I remarried 5 years ago I stopped going to the bars dancing and the weight started but not much then 2 pregenacies latter and I cant get my body back. I am now a size 12 and would love to be a 6 or 8. I donot want to go back to a size 2 as 95lbs is just not healthy. My target weight is 125-130lbs.

maggieanne
Governor
maggieanne
In response to Drayia

Hi ladies, JCI. Starting the healthier eating today! Will post a couple of recipies when i get the chance. Everyone have a great weekend!

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee

Martica, I just had my co-worker take a photo of me and sent it to you on your phone and by email.
ewwie..... My tummy roll is starting.

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper
In response to Lorna Lee

Good luck getting your body back Shana-- I agree that 95 is NOT healthy and I was never a 2! I went from 6x to 12 overnight!
Thanks for the info on the disk! I will have to look for it! I LOVE to dance though I think I will look funny doing it!

Lorna- let's not talk tummy rolls, please! Jelly rolls, yeast rolls, any roll but the tummy one! LOL! I have never had one but I do now-- every since the hysterectomy!

Maggieanne- today is the first day-- you can do it-- just take it one at a time!

Edited by terrihooper on 06-29-12 12:07 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee

Well it is definetly not sexy when wearing bikini panties to have a tummy rolling over the top of them. Can you say uuuuuuwwwwwwiiiiiiieeeee! !!!
It gots to go sista!!! No more tummy roll!
I have the dance game for my Wii. It is too much fun. Great disco music. I will have to hide in my scrap room, lock the doors and pretend that I am back in the clubs like my younger days. I was so fine in my spandex and my GIANT Texas hair. Did I say G I A N T ??? Yes a little 5'2' 36,24,36 bomshell with GIANT blonde hair. Oh and let's not forget the 4" stiletos. I don't need to wear spandex but I would like to not have the need to wear a feed sack either.

So lets dance to Brick House......

For now I will start with the song that starts out, 'I like big Bu**s and I can not lie'......

Edited by Lorna Lee on 06-29-12 12:33 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to Drayia

Yay, off it goes ladies......

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to Martica

I am so totally in oh yes I am and I'm in to win.

...or choose to lose either way it shall be a blast and a 1/2.

This site: meyouhealth is fantastic in my opinion. Each day it sends you one little challenge. You can pick the track you want as you earn points so for instance one month it sent me mini back exercises. This month I'm on a track that sends me a 1 minute exercise each day. I have a great time on it.

http://www.meyouhealth.com/

Dixie Leah
Guru
Dixie Leah
In response to scrapwriter

Good Morning.......JCI

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter

To give you an idea of the challenges that are on my meyouhealth - today I am to pretend to lead an orchestra for one song. Sounds easy doesn't it? You wouldn't believe what one little thing can do.

Have a beautiful day ladies - since I feel accountable to all of you and I have shame in how I've let myself go, there will not be any more shame in sharing with all of you my progress either:

My despicable weight is: 179
My measurements as follows:
Chest under arm - 42.5
Chest across you know where - 47
Across belly button - 43.5
buttocks - 42
upper thigh - 24.75
above knee - 16.75
calf - 13.25

Boy is it humbling to have to post that to my fellow losers...thank you for letting me take this journey with you.

katiemylady
Diva
katiemylady

Wait, have we started already? I thought the start date was the 2nd? Let me know so I can get my weight to you, Martica!

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

Its Canada's Birthday today, so Happy Canada Day! Red and White drinks, BBQ Burgers, Ceaser Salad and Apple Pie! OH and dont forget the fireworks put to music tonight!!

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper
In response to Drayia

Have fun Shana!
I LOVE FIREWORKS!!!!

I worked hard in the yard yesterday! I resisted most hunger pangs and feel I am getting back on the dieting wagon-- Need to get back to drinking more water and less diet coke!

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter

ok I'm doing a 10 for 10 today - it's a little game I made up: I do 10 calisthenic exercises within 10 minutes - away we gooooo (or away the fat pile goes)

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX

Heading off to Wally World to get this house stocked with healthy-diabetic friendly foods. I will have my daughter take a pic of me and get it to you tomorrow.

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to Pam in TX

Ok ladies on Monday is our first weigh in......

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to Martica

My shameful weight is already there for the competitors to see

ON your mark, Get set....

Martica
Queen
Martica

Bren can you please pm it to me ? So that I won't have to look for it, I don't know what page is on....Thanks hon.

sasload4
Governor
sasload4

JCI

Trying to get myself all gung-ho for this and not getting anywhere fast Where can one go and get weighed for free, don't own any scales (they lie to you, LOL) and I can't afford any right now.

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to sasload4

Let me see , my supermarket has a scale. You might be able to see in your pharmacy maybe. Or just go to your Walmart and try out their scale hehehe.... I am so sneaky..... hehehe

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to Martica

I don't have a scale either....

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to Martica

I thought pharmacy's had them? Not sure

katiemylady
Diva
katiemylady

Alright it's begun! Martica I sent you my starting weight

hvn101
hvn101 
Diva
hvn101

no idea what kinda picture to send lol

Dixie Leah
Guru
Dixie Leah
In response to hvn101

I don't know what kind of picture to send either. Do you want a front view, a side view, or both?

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee

Good morning ladies.
I am wishing everyone a wonderful light weight day.
Time to find all the low cal fast food items. I hear that Whata Burger is coming out with new low cal meals. Whata Burger Jr is on it. That is my usual there. I just have to say no to that pie.

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to Lorna Lee

raw oatmeal and 1 oz cheese for bkfast
tasty and good for me too.

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee

I learned the last time that I brought my weight done that you should have at least 250 calories form breakfast. It will jump start your metabolisim.

Scrap Smart
Mayor
Scrap Smart
In response to Lorna Lee

I had a great quote I saw on FB I wanted to repost here, but do you think I can find it?!! It was not beating yourself up for a slip-up, it was just awesome!

Happy journey girlfriends!

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX
In response to Scrap Smart

I'm just now eating my breakfast....Chobani pinepple greek yogurt with a piece of toast.

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper
In response to Pam in TX

I had grapenuts for breakfast and popcorn for lunch-- Tonight will be a salad with cheese and some meat (sliced turkey maybe) for protein!
Here we go down a hopefully slippery slope to our weight goals!

Martica- I sent you a pm last friday or so with my beginning weight-- do you need it again?

dkscrapper
Queen
dkscrapper
In response to Martica

I had dh take a photo and will send that and my weight to you later tonight.

I have my handmade item (will post later), goodies and money ready to mail.

I need to lose at least 50 pounds but don't expect to do it in 3 months but will hopefully get a good start!

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

Hi everyone not sure how long internet will last. Tech not available until next Monday so if you dont see me that is why...

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to Drayia

Hello ladies well its official lets have fun.....

Melinda W
Resident
Melinda W
In response to Martica

Breakfast - yogurt with crunchy oat cereal

Lunch - salad with chicken breast and fat-free Italian dressing

Dinner - Weight Watchers lasagna dinner and white corn

sasload4
Governor
sasload4
In response to Melinda W

Had an awful day down right horrid day!!!

1Heart
1Heart 
Veteran
1Heart
In response to sasload4

How was everyone's first day? Sounds like we're off to a great start. My tip for the day: don't drink from a straw. It causes excess gas and bloating.

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to 1Heart

Good morning ladies. Sandra sorry your day was bad what happened?

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to Martica

Sandra sorry to hear you had a bad day. If it triggered emotional eating just pick one thing that you promise yourself you won't do for that day. Sometimes we have to start small.

katiemylady
Diva
katiemylady

Aw Sandra I hope today is better! Sounds like it was a monster of a day.

Today is my first day of eating healthy. I always have one day where I allow myself to cheat and eat what I want without totally overdoing it. Since Monday morning I do my weigh-in, Mondays are my cheat day. That way I have a week to work off the extra calories. A lot of people say a cheat day isn't good, but it's worked for me every time I've tried to lose weight, so I don't fix what's not broken

I just had breakfast, low-fat strawberry yogurt mixed with Special K granola cereal. 370 calories, right on track! I'm making low fat broccoli and chicken stir fry for the family tonight, better go over the recipe again and plan when I need to start. My mom and I are going to our complex's gym and walking on the treadmill for 10 minutes. As sedentary as I've been I think 10 minutes is a good start. I will work my way up when that starts to feel too easy.

Good luck to all you today, may you have all the willpower in the world!

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee

I hope to get the Wii set up so that I can start exercising. Maybe I will get a dance thing going tonight at the house since it is date night and two other couples are coming over. I know the alcohol or food guys are making is not on my diet. Neither is the lunch that I am having with Suppliers today. I am not off to a good start. I need excersize. It might be fun if I can talk them into it. We can take turns girls against guys and couples. HMMMMM Keep fingers crossed while I try this one. It is too much fun to try to dance with the guy on the screen and do all the moves (not just the one with the glove hand).

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper
In response to Lorna Lee

Lorna- that sounds like a blast-- get a couple of drinks in them and I bet they will do it!

I am doing well on my start-- just came in from the store with granola bars, granola, popcorn etc...I need to work on drinking more water.
I did splurge at lunch today and had Carne Asado. Went to eat with a friend. BUT- I had very few chips, only ate half the rice and had black beans instead of refried. No/very little supper tonight as that was a big enough meal--Maybe some carrot sticks or popcorn-- I like crunchy stuff!

Martica
Queen
Martica

You go girls .....

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to Martica

Been dealing with heartburn most of the day so had yogurt and a couple of glasses of milk with tons of water between. Just wont go away, tums dont work and milk normal does. AH Well better luck tomorrow.

dkscrapper
Queen
dkscrapper
In response to Drayia

I'm trying to be good!

Happy 4th to everyone.

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper
In response to Drayia

• Drayia Said:
Been dealing with heartburn most of the day so had yogurt and a couple of glasses of milk with tons of water between. Just wont go away, tums dont work and milk normal does. AH Well better luck tomorrow.

Shana--
When I have heartburn, water makes it worse-- I hope you are better today!

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper

I worked out with the Wii yesterday. Didn't do any yardwork except to plant a couple of pots of flowers in the planters on my porch-- that definitely won't burn calories!
It is so hot and dry! We need rain-- I HATE July and August in East Texas! SO... inside and scrappy time for me
I had yogurt and granola for supper after my big lunch.
The family is getting together around noon today for the 4th of July. I am on track and will be good! He is grilling steaks, so I will take a salad. Meat and my salad with no other temptations like beans, potatoes etc... I WILL BE GOOD!!!!!

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper

Hey there ladies--
I weighed this morning and I am down 5 pounds since I got home from Cozumel! WOOOHOOO!!!

So if any of you think you can't do it-- YES YOU CAN!!!!

katiemylady
Diva
katiemylady

I have eaten enough since midnight to count all my calories for the day -- the holiday mentality has got me! Must get back on track tomorrow!

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter

Katie some things I do for holidays of this sort: Cut a lot of summer fruit and rather than eating all the bbq things munch on them. Have the burger without the bun. Avoid the hotdogs completely lots of preservatives very little nutrition and made with the worst parts of animal intestines. Stick vegetable skewers on the grill with some tasty spices.

In preparation for tonight I have had raspberries and grapes for breakfast with a handful of almonds. For lunch I have a small chicken breast with asparagus set out for when I get home from work.

Happy 4th everyone.

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper

Excellent advice Bren-
I am back from the family get together and I had steak and a salad for my entre- For my dessert, Instead of the huge pieces of chocolate pie, I had a huge piece of watermelon! Only two adult beverages for the whole day and the rest water and diet coke. That is my eating for the day so I think I did pretty well-- Oh- my appetizer was slices of cheese, not chips and dip!

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper

• katiemylady Said:
I have eaten enough since midnight to count all my calories for the day -- the holiday mentality has got me! Must get back on track tomorrow!

So the thing to do now is FORGET IT!! DOn't wallow in it and feel like you have blown it-- Just get back in there tomorrow!!
You can do this Katie!!!!

Martica
Queen
Martica

Tomorrow is another day.....

Martica
Queen
Martica

I still have to start a list with all your names and weights etc..... maybe tomorrow if I am not to tired after work.

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee
In response to Martica

I am going to try to get by M's to buy my items to send in. I seem to be running a bit behind.
We will not decuss my eating since we started. I am hoping to do better. I guess that if I do it all at the beginning and get it out of my system. Did good yesterday. Today is another day.

maggieanne
Governor
maggieanne
In response to Lorna Lee

Hi ladies...sorry I haven't been here for awhile.

Martica, I'm going to have to pass on this one but I will be sending you some things to add to the "stash" for the winners. I had a drs appt and it looks like I'm going to need surgery next month so now won't be a good time to try dieting as I'm not able to exercise.

I will be here to cheer everyone on though if that's okay and I'm still going to try and eat more healthy meals that's for sure!

So, I'll be one of the ones in the stands cheering the loudest for all of you lovely ladies!

Martica, sending you a pm today.

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee

Maggie, What kind of surgery darling? Are you okay??

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper
In response to Lorna Lee

Oh Maggie- stay with us and commit to a healthier life, not just weight loss. I am so sorry to hear of surgery-- I hope all goes well for you!

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter

Indeed today is a new day.

One of the things I've learned over time is that just because you slip doesn't mean you need to go on a binge and lose the day. Admit that you made a choice that wasn't the best, get yourself out for a 10 minute walk and some deep breathing and then go right back to your original eating plan. The next meal is as good of time as any to get on the horse.

Maggie I'll add you to my prayer list that all is well for you.

Martica
Queen
Martica

Maggie sorry you won't be playing, but you don't have to diet or anything just stay with us here, we love your company.....Oh and let us know when you are having the procedure.....

Page 1 of 5 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics