Username Post: Don't throw away the inserts that come with collection kits!        (Topic#1577785)
LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC

This may be "Captain Obvious", but I never realized how useful the inserts are that come with paper collections.

I used the insert in the Cosmo Cricket collection to create the small paper strips and circles -- no more waiting until I have a scrap, punching tiny holes in whole pieces of paper or buying a separate 6x6 pad.

Hope that helps someone out!

Because You Are Corn Fed By LesleyC
Products Referenced in This Post:

Edited by LesleyC on 06-23-12 06:06 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to LesleyC

By the insert do you mean the images on the cover? Otherwise I'm not sure what you mean since I don't buy kits but I do like saving images and patterns from the covers of (for example) DCWV stacks.

kelseymel
Idol
kelseymel
In response to aquabunny

Great tip and super cute layout!

DittoBabyGirl
Governor
DittoBabyGirl
In response to kelseymel

I save the covers of the paperstacks I really like. I also save the chipboard back. I've used those to make 12x12 cards.

My son calls me Captain Obvious lol

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC
In response to aquabunny

• aquabunny Said:
By the insert do you mean the images on the cover? Otherwise I'm not sure what you mean since I don't buy kits but I do like saving images and patterns from the covers of (for example) DCWV stacks.

Exactly, the images on the cover sheet that goes with the collection. Same for the stacks/pads of paper.

prittb
prittb 
Diva
prittb
In response to LesleyC

Great tip - thanks

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics