Page 2 of 7 
Username Post: July Photo Fun        (Topic#1578027)
erjaan
erjaan 
Queen
erjaan
In response to 2xblessed

happy fourth all,

LINNNY I too envy my MIL's hair. it always looks perfect too. She was ashamed when I took the photo as she hadn't "fixed" it for the day yet.

HEATHERI don't have neighbors except on the weekends so no one to watch the flowers. We were gone from Tuesday to Friday. The pot got so hot in the sun it killed the roots.I should have thought of that.

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to erjaan

JCI.

Waiting on the family to get here so I can EAT!

Greenacres
Governor
Greenacres
In response to 2xblessed

Hey all!

I missed the announcement somehow--congrats Anna!

It was cold here yesterday and back to warm today. It's been doing that every day this week! Stay cool back there...I'll send the rain if you send the warmth for some happy mediums for all!

Off to sil's tonight for dinner and then back home around 9 to chore and watch the neighbor's big show! I like to be near our animals in case they freak out too much. 14 yo wanted fire crackers again this year and I said no. Too loud for animals and the Little Mister and I remember all the mess they made last year. Plus part of them fell apart. I spent $5 and dd spent about $6. Dh spent about $20...which was about $10 more than I thought he should spend. When there is a professional show across the field I think it is a waste to buy our own!

Well, have a beautiful 4th! I printed out the Declaration of Independence to read to the kids.

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed
In response to Greenacres

JCI
Sherry, I so agree about fireworks being a waste of money. I would rather put the money on something that will last more than a few seconds at most. I do enjoy watching professionals doing them.

Heather4859
Governor
Heather4859
In response to 2xblessed

JCI

Greenacres
Governor
Greenacres
In response to Heather4859

JCI.

Carolyn, it sounds like Daisy is getting used to your house well! Moose was a very good little puppy and didn't whine in his kennel at night. I was so thankful! On another note, I've never heard Tylenol to make one sleepy...is it regular or the PM kind?

Lori, lol...hope you got to eat!

erjaan
erjaan 
Queen
erjaan

Of course we don't like fire crackers etc. We are not male. Its in their genes, noise, blowing things up, making a mess etc.

HOW DID WE EVER MAKE IT WITHOUT AC? It got to 100 today and I thought I would croak. This is MN! 90 should be rare. I had to move the rest of my plants under a tree. they don't like 110 heat index either.

Marilee55
Idol
Marilee55
In response to erjaan

mini #1 Red By Marilee55
mini #4 Out your door By Marilee55

Edited by Marilee55 on 07-04-12 02:29 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

erjaan
erjaan 
Queen
erjaan
In response to Marilee55

Out Your door By Erjaan
Mini #4

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee
In response to erjaan

JCI

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to erjaan

Belly full of a turkey burger & jello cake! I even took a dip in the pool. All are gone now with the exception of my nephew who is staying the night with Uriah. I spoke with my SIL about MIL and her hateful words. MIL does the same to her two kids. Glad it's just not Uriah getting it.

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee
In response to KristaDee

Both kids are at camp - so DH and I are heading out for a movie. I think we are seeing Brave. I'm even dressed up! Jeans (even though it's 33C here - inside the theatre it's cold), heels and a dressy summer shirt. Feeling pretty.

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed
In response to erjaan

ACU
Sherry, the tylenol are regular extra strength. It is probably a combination of things that has me sleepy. This hot muggy weather isn't helping.
Krista, enjoy your date! And I bet you are pretty!

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to 2xblessed

mini #2 festive By Desilu3131

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to desilu3131

Krista do tell how the movie is. I really want to see it too. I think U and I are going next week. I like feeling pretty sometimes too. I've been trying to get some cute dressy shirts lately instead of the normal T. It does make a difference in the way I feel. Have fun!!

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C

Hey ya’ll! Happy July 4th! Most of our celebrating was done last night along with fireworks. I actually got a decent photo too. More fireworks tonight. Temps were only in the upper 80s today, but we still have thousands without power in this area. Storms were terrible. Only minor damage here, but those still without power are suffering right now. Thanksfully, my parents were only without power for about 24 hours. They do have a generator but it is for the dairy and Mom is extremely limited in the house. I hope all of you are safe and out of harm’s way of the storms and fires too if you are dealing with them.
We had a lot of rain with the storm on Sunday night; otherwise, we wouldn’t be having fireworks here. We need more rain too. My Dad and brother are fearful their corn crop won’t make it. We haven’t been this hot and dry this early since 1988.

Marley, so sorry for bil’s loss. We have been thru a fire so I can relate to what they feeling. I really hope the sil didn’t commit arson. Marley what part of Texas are you in? Sorry, I can’t remember.

Carolyn, glad you and Daisy are doing well. Sounds like she will be potty trained soon.

Hope everyone else is having a great holiday!

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to Anna C

For those of you on my facebook, you may have already seen these. TFL and commenting.

POD #1 Mini 1/10 Festive By Anna C

POD #2 Mini 2/10 Stripes By Anna C

POD #3 3/10 Mini Red By Anna C

POD #4 Mini 4/10 White By Anna C

POD #5 Mini 5/10 Blue By Anna C

I realize you all have seen various photos of our Main Street, but I love our Main Street! Sorry if my Main Street photos bore you!!

POD #6 Mini 6/10 View outside my door By Anna C

For me, this is a decent fireworks photo.
POD #7 Fireworks By Anna C

Sorry to drop the bomb. I've got others but will post them later. TFL and I do appreciate your comments.

Edited by Anna C on 07-04-12 05:28 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to Anna C

mini #9 that's hot By Desilu3131

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed

ACU
Good Night Ladies!

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee

JCI

Brave was a great movie - not as comical as some of the other pixar movies. A little more grown up - not in innuendos, but just in story line. I thought it was really good. However, I will not see a movie in 3D again - got a headache from the glasses.

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to KristaDee

Krista...I started watching Game of Thrones tonight...just finished the first episode....think I'm hooked! I won't be seeing Brave in 3D....I'm too cheap, lol!

Heading to bed.

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131

Well now, I woke up to myself, lol!

Good Morning everyone!

WeeFaerie
Queen
WeeFaerie

Good morning lovelies. I'm back... if you'll have me.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to WeeFaerie

Good morning!

Welcome back Debi!

Loved all the sparkly pics!!!! I went out on the terrace and was able to see a few of the Macy's fireworks, but couldn't get a pic

Kate, funny about your MIL worrying how her hair looked; might have mentioned this before, but my mom up until she was about 90 when she became bedridden, the first thing she did in the mornings was put on concealer under her eyes!!!! Funny, she had the most beautiful complexion and didn't need any makeup!!!!

Gonna be a hot one again today.....I'm lovin my AC more and more.

Got rid of all the goodies from the long weekend...I ate myself up to a new all time high! I know I am in panic mode when I start watching infomercials on how I can lose a dress size in a month and eat whatever I want!!!!!! yeah, right!

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed
In response to Linnny

Good Morning Ladies! JCI
Debi, I don't know if know that Pearl wandered away from home about 2 months ago and hasn't been seen since.
I adopted Daisy on June 29th from the local shelter. She stole my heart from the minute I saw her on their web page.
BBL

under5feet
Mayor
under5feet

Just 1 question. What is a mini?

Corky

WeeFaerie
Queen
WeeFaerie
In response to 2xblessed

• 2xblessed Said:
Good Morning Ladies! JCI
Debi, I don't know if know that Pearl wandered away from home about 2 months ago and hasn't been seen since.
I adopted Daisy on June 29th from the local shelter. She stole my heart from the minute I saw her on their web page.
BBL

I'm so sorry sweetie... I hope she finds her way back home to you!!! Your new little love is adorable.

WeeFaerie
Queen
WeeFaerie
In response to WeeFaerie

Corky~ a mini is a prompt for a photo, found in the first post of this thread. They're optional. You just take a photo that seems to fit the prompt however it inspires.

July Minis:

1 - red
2 - festive
3 - star
4 - out your door
5 - white
6 - looks like fun
7 - stripes
8 - find a #4
9 - that's hot
10 - blue

erjaan
erjaan 
Queen
erjaan
In response to KristaDee

note to self, middle of Anna's page 6

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee
In response to erjaan

Good morning.

With no kids in the house - I got to sleep in. Slept till 9:45 when the neighbour started mowing beside the house! Oh well, him mowing there meant that I didn't need to. We share mowing between the two of us - he does our backyards with his big ride on, and we take care of the front and sides. Today he did both backyards, his sideyard and his front. So all I have had to do is my front, a little bit alongside my house and the part of the back he can't do with the big mower. Just inside for some water, and then back out to finish up.

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed
In response to KristaDee

JCI
Thanks Debi. I really have come to terms that Pearl probably went off and died. She was going blind and had started pulling away and wanting to be by herself.
Daisy is a little ball of energy and is more fun than any TV program. And smart! She is already learning to pee on the pad or go to the door. She is also learning when I snap my fingers and wave a finger that it means "NO" and she is learning the "SIT" command. Now, if she will just learn to poop on the pad or wait until she is outside! But, I think she is doing good for me only having her a week tomorrow.
BBL

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed
In response to 2xblessed

So Happy! My friend Annette whose son died of brain cancer and who herself had breast cancer had a PET scan and it came back clean! The doctor said he could not have asked for better! Thanking God for His answered prayer!

WeeFaerie
Queen
WeeFaerie
In response to 2xblessed

That's great news about Annette and I'm glad your puppy is working out and you're handling everything so well!

a couple from me to start off the month:

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee
In response to WeeFaerie

That's great news about Annette!

MissaOnTheRun
Mayor
MissaOnTheRun
In response to KristaDee

Debi welcome back it's good to see you again!

Carolyn, Im glad that all is well with the pup and she is settling in well.

Anna sounds like an eventful 4th

Krista enjoy the quiet. How long are the boys gone? I can't watch 3D movies either, they give me a headache too.

We are so tired today, It has been a very eventful three days with my dad. Tonight G and I are getting our photos taken by my step sister. I hope we can stay awake until sunset. I'll get some photos up tomorrow when I am at my mom's.

NTS page 6

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee
In response to MissaOnTheRun

Missa - Crispin comes home tonight, and Cody comes home tomorrow night.

Had ice cream out with a friend this afternoon. Now I need to go to the bank. So I think I will walk.

erjaan
erjaan 
Queen
erjaan
In response to KristaDee

Mini #2 Festive By Erjaan
And don't even look HOT! (98)

erjaan
erjaan 
Queen
erjaan
In response to erjaan

DEBIwater didn't help. After a week of rain and feeding the flowers are worse. All brown. The pot was in the sun and the roots baked. My bad.

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to KristaDee

Hi all!

Welcome back Debi...we missed you!

I think it's a record...I've been in the pool 4 times this season, lol! Twice yesterday and once today. Got in a few weeks ago for a minute too.

My nephew just left so I have been busy entertaining two boys. Finished a hat and started an new one. DH is on his way home so I need to round something up for him.

Carolyn...great news for Annette!

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed
In response to erjaan

ACU

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to 2xblessed

Lori, thanks so much for the RAK! The little notebook went straight into my purse! Thanks again!

Marilee55
Idol
Marilee55
In response to Anna C

I am about caked out. I have bought 4 birthday cakes in the last 5 days.

DS's birthday is today and DGD was Monday.

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to Marilee55

Carolyn, I suspect you are right about walking animals on the hot pavement. Those dogs were panting pretty hard by the time they got to the end of the parade route and they immediately started licking their paws as soon as they got water. It was extremely hot on the 3rd here too so I suspect that they did suffer some with their pads. That poor little llama did not like the walk at all. The person walking it had to practically pull it down the road at times. Those white pryenees dogs are used to guard the llamas. The dogs had been cleaned up and groomed for the parade. Normally they are pretty shaggy looking too.

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to Anna C

JCI.

Anna...glad you liked the notebook. I hope the stamp pads fair well. I've had them for a bit (not too long) so I hope they are not dry. I've gotten a few before that have been from HL, which is were I purchased those. I don't use stamps much anymore.

Krista...I have 4 more episodes of Games of Thrones to go. I'm already feeling a bit disappointed I don't have anymore to watch. LOVE!!!!!!

Marilee....I prefer frozen cake. Can you freeze some for later?

Missa...you & G smile real pretty! Can't wait to see the pics!

WeeFaerie
Queen
WeeFaerie
In response to erjaan

• erjaan Said:
DEBIwater didn't help. After a week of rain and feeding the flowers are worse. All brown. The pot was in the sun and the roots baked. My bad.

That's not good. I have a pot just like them in the same shape and struggling to survive.

Thanks for the welcome back ladies! I missed this group.

WeeFaerie
Queen
WeeFaerie
In response to WeeFaerie

Marilee~ I'm baking a birthday cake right now lol! My oldest daughter turns 16 tomorrow. Happy birthday to your DS and DGD!!!

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to WeeFaerie

Sorry for posting another hat. And, I know seeing them in this same template gets old too. But, I find it convenient as I can show several pics at once and it is already resized for the web.

July #1 Twisted Tail Hat By Desilu3131

Heather4859
Governor
Heather4859

JCI... just got back from the Dentists office...Oy! Had the first half of my root planing done. I'm so flipping numbed up! I could still feel it in the front so they kept poking me with N E E D L E S ! I have to go back in next week for the 2nd half. I was told to expect to be pretty sore because of all the injections they had to give me.

The humidity here is starting to go down, so hopefully it will be nice enough out soon to go take some pics ... if all the vegetation has not shriveled up in this awful heat.

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee
In response to WeeFaerie

• WeeFaerie Said:
Marilee~ I'm baking a birthday cake right now lol! My oldest daughter turns 16 tomorrow. Happy birthday to your DS and DGD!!!

16 already? Wow. Time sure flies.

Crispin is home from camp - sure sounds like he had a good time. Can't remember what he had for meals, but he can tell you how many cookies he had and what kind of candy he had from the canteen! LOL Guess I know what is important. He got to swim, go canoeing, ride horses, play at the petting zoo, climb up the climbing wall. Sounds like lots of fun. He's currently in the tub washing off two days of dirt! LOL it's amazing how dirty a boy can get without Mom around.

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to KristaDee

Lori, I haven't opened the stamp pads yet. Bet they will be fine!

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed
In response to Anna C

JCI
Anna, I had a friend in college whose family raised show horses. John would get so upset when he would see a horse being walked ( or worse rode) on pavement. He said it was very bad for their feet and legs. Since he had been around them all of his life I figured he knew what he was talking about in that case.
And as for walking dogs on hot pavement, it makes sense. If you have ever stepped out of your house on to a concrete carport or driveway barefoot, you know how that can hurt. Just imagine having four feet on the ground!
Pics on camera. Will see if they are worth sharing later. Right now I am off to eat leftovers!

loves ranch life
Diva
loves ranch life
In response to Anna C

Hi!! Was just going to check in but have decided to see if I can participate this month! Hoping to find a little more time to be post here!
Judy

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to Anna C

Krista...Crispin went to camp last year didn't he?

Anna...I sure hope so. I couldn't remember if you stamped at all or not.

Uriah is begging me to get in the pool...I suppose I will for a bit now that the sun is down. I think I got a bit of sun earlier today although I didn't stay outside long. I sat in the chair on the deck with my legs up. As soon as I felt like I was baking I went in. I have this fabulous tan line around my ankle. When I wear my new flats the white on the top of my feet stick out like a sore thumb, lol!

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131

Judy of course you are ALWAYS welcome!

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee

Lori - this is Crispin's third year at camp already. Last year was same as this year - two days/one night. The year before that was two days, home for night. As I was tucking him in, he said he wished he could have stayed for more nights. Told him next year he's old enough to stay for the week (Mon-Fri).

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to KristaDee

Ah....my memory didn't fail me, lol!

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed

Hi Judy!
JCI
Think I am heading to bed.
Good Night Ladies!

MissaOnTheRun
Mayor
MissaOnTheRun
In response to 2xblessed

HI Judy it's good to see you again.

Krista I think everykid needs to go away to camp for a bit. I remember really spreading my wings as a girl while away. LOL about the dirt.

Our photo shoot went really well. I am excited to get the pics myself. We are back at my mom's house and not slowing down. We do have until noon today before my mom leaves work hopefully G will sleep another hour or so she was up until midnight last night. This three hour time change is really making getting G to sleep hard.

WeeFaerie
Queen
WeeFaerie

Good morning! It's supposed to be 102 degrees again today. I can't believe this weather. I expect this in August but not June and early July.

Glad Crispin had fun at camp Krista!

Ok, I have to go wrap presents with Lil' Miss before my sleeping beauty wakes up. She's asking for money this year to buy a banjo but the other kids bought her some presents to go with the cash anyway.

MissaOnTheRun
Mayor
MissaOnTheRun

Sorry everyone, this is kinda a large group of photos, but here are my first shots from Michigan. Have I mentioned it's good to be home?

POD 4 Trees on the beach By MissaOnTheRun

POD 3 Gull By MissaOnTheRun

POD 2 Lord of the Flies Child By MissaOnTheRun

July mini red By MissaOnTheRun

July mini festive By MissaOnTheRun

July POD 1 By MissaOnTheRun

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee

Good morning all.

It's raining, outside and in... We have water coming in through an electrical box - that can't be good at all. Hopefully, nothing sparks...

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to KristaDee

Morning!

Already watered my plants & changed my hummer feeders (neighbors included). I think it's supposed to be 101 here too Debi.

Getting ready to meet my mom & DD for lunch...Chinese today. Then hopefully home for the day.

Debi......Hope Miss R has a wonderful 16th!

NTS: start with Missa's pics.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny

Good morning!

Gonna be hot again today....tomorrow even hotter! So thankful for AC!

Happy Birthday to all the birthday boys and girls!!!!

Krista, thanks for the memories of kiddos returning home from camp! Somehow they came back with clothes that wasn't there's and missing clothes they had! And yep, every meal they had left it's mark!

Love all the fireworks pics ladies!!!! dh saw how frustrated I was getting trying to catch a glimpse from the terrace...he said, if it means so much, take a pic of the TV!!!! He's so silly!

OK.....working on a calendar using Ladies' Diary paper. this is such a beautiful collection!!!

later

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed
In response to Linnny

Good Morning!
It's hot here, too.
ACU
Off to find something to shoot!

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee
In response to 2xblessed

So, to top off my already stressful morning (finding rain water coming out of electrical sockets is not the best morning surprise), I go to do some sewing and my machine doesn't want to sew. grrrr. Can I just go back to bed and start my day over?

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to KristaDee

Afternoon!

I was out and about far longer than I wanted to be but it was time well spent with family. I came home to find the dog peed...at least it was on a throw rug by the door. It's 102 here and tomorrow 104.

Not sure if I mentioned it but I will be gone all day tomorrow. We are going to Ohio to my uncles house for a get together. Last week he had a tornado hit his house. It damaged the roof, no power, trees down and damaged deck. Almost thought party was cancelled but his power was restored Thursday. I'd rather wait till this heat wave breaks but.....on with the show. Will fish (if anything is biting) in his pond with my dad while everyone else splashes around in it with the fish & turtles...that is not my thing, lol! I'd like to take my knitting but sitting inside while everyone else is outside would be rude I suppose.... Time to put my groceries away and maybe, just maybe take a nap. Too hot to even jump in the pool.

erjaan
erjaan 
Queen
erjaan
In response to 2xblessed

Is it just me? By Erjaan
Am I the only one who finds this funny? Or at least ODD?

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to erjaan

JCI.

It officially hit 105 here today. New record set from the early '30's. Right now it's 102 and feels like 108. Apparently the fireworks ban has another week and then it is supposed to be extended through the end of the year in several areas. Not a good year for the drop in companies that sell them, lol!

Heather4859
Governor
Heather4859

Don't melt on us Lori! Its 98 here and the heat index is 105. We broke a long standing record on Wednesday too. My plants need watering but I just cant drag myself out to stand in the heat to do it. Maybe when it starts to get dark... but then the *&^% mosquitoes will try to fly a way with me.

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131

LOL Heather! DS is now begging me to get in the pool with him. I'd rather wait for another hour or so. Just really don't even want to stick my head out the door. Tomorrow is going to stink so bad. I talked to my uncle and it's only supposed to be 102 there......

erjaan
erjaan 
Queen
erjaan

• MissaOnTheRun Said:
HI Judy it's good to see you again.

Krista I think everykid needs to go away to camp for a bit. I remember really spreading my wings as a girl while away. LOL about the dirt.

Our photo shoot went really well. I am excited to get the pics myself. We are back at my mom's house and not slowing down. We do have until noon today before my mom leaves work hopefully G will sleep another hour or so she was up until midnight last night. This three hour time change is really making getting G to sleep hard.

Krista and Missa I had a friend that send her son off for a week of camp and when he came back he announced "Mom, you are going to be so proud of me, I didn't get any of my clothes dirty." she opened the suitcase there were all his clothes, just as she had packed them, untouched and unworn, not even the pajamas, he never took his clothes of once.

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee
In response to erjaan

Kate - love that story! I'm pretty sure that my suitcase came home that way too at least once.

Looks like Cody has as much fun at Camp as Crispin did. Cody spent the week out in the bush at the Tepee Site. No electricity, no running water.... he loved it so much, he's already said he's going again next year.

MissaOnTheRun
Mayor
MissaOnTheRun
In response to KristaDee

Kate that is a wonderful story!

Krista I am so glad both the boys had such great trips. I am excited for the day G goes.

Lori and Krista The sand here is real sandy. We call it suger sand because it has the same texture as granulated sugar, it's fine and really soft. It's also really sticky. I am a beach person and of all the beaches I have been to. Lake Michigan sand is my favorite.

Lori I hope you did yourself a favor and hopped into the pool. After all of these ultra-hot days, is the water refreshing anymore?

Today we played at the beach for hours and G is still fighting off the sleep. I am sure sleep will eventually win. It's almost 9:30 and I am sitting outside of G's room pointing her back to bed every couple of minutes.

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131

Missa....the pool is warm but not too warm believe it or not. It has evaporated a lot so we add our well water too it directly into the filter. It's ice cold when it comes out so I believe that has helped keep it from being like bath water. And yes, I did get in for a bit tonight. #6 for me, lol, that's more times than the last 5 years combined I think.

Off to finish the last part of my show I'm into.

BBL!

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed

ACU
We had a little "popcorn" shower this evening. Lots of wind and rumbling, but very little rain. The wind makes me nervous, I have seen what it can do.
I shot a short video on my camera of Daisy with her rope toy. It was so funny. She was straddling it and hopping up and down like a baby lamb. I haven't down loaded it yet so I am not sure how good it is going to be.
I was watching her sleep and thinking to myself that those who did not want me to get another dog would never understand how much I needed her. . . not just wanted her. Well, I am way over 21! I live alone so it is my business.
Off to eat something for a late supper. Probably cereal!
Good Night Ladies.

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to 2xblessed

Carolyn...I think you are old enough to make your own decisions. As long as you two are happy what else matters. Feel a bit rebellious?

I'm heading to bed. Morning will come too soon and tomorrow will be a LONG day.

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed

LOL, Exactly Lori! Daisy is a heck of a lot cheaper and definitely cuter than a shrink that I would have to pay to listen (or pretend to) to my troubles. Already hopelessly in love with the little thing. Who would guess that a little ball of energy that will fit in the palm of my hand make me laugh so hard it hurts and have me wrapped around her paw in only a week?!
Good Night for real this time!

erjaan
erjaan 
Queen
erjaan
In response to 2xblessed

JCI Big party at our house tonight and bigger party FOR us in the cities tomorrow. Monday and Wednesday and Thursday and FRiday are full too. I love this "boring" retired time. My visits here will be short but I shall make time.
Kate

erjaan
erjaan 
Queen
erjaan
In response to erjaan

Find a #4 By Erjaan
MINI#8 Find a 4

WeeFaerie
Queen
WeeFaerie
In response to erjaan

Good morning! Raven had a good birthday yesterday. She collected enough money to order her banjo that she's been wanting. Then, from me she wanted a theme shoot to remember her birthday. Except, she didn't want anything birthday like. It took almost all day to come up with a concept she loved. Then, 2 hours before sunset, in 102 degrees, we staged and did a gypsy theme shoot so she could use some of her instruments as props. It was hot! With 15 minutes of workable light left we felt a few drops of rain and had a mad scramble to get everything indoors. It never rained lol! She had a great time and loved the rush of the last minute prep and escaping rain.

Missa~ I completely agree about the sand, it's just perfect. We're heading there in a couple of weeks to go camping in the forest again.

Good for you getting into the pool Lori! With these temps, I don't know how you get out of it.

Coffee's done, who wants some?

Heather4859
Governor
Heather4859
In response to WeeFaerie

I'll have some coffee Debi! The heat & humidity is gone! Amen!

Edited by Mrs PaulyD on 07-07-12 08:07 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee

Debi - looking forward to seeing R's photo shoot.

I'll take some coffee too.

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee
In response to KristaDee

Finally took the time to get some photos from the camera.

Mini #10 Blue By KristaDee

POD #1 - Water damage By KristaDee

POD #2 - Cousins By KristaDee

POD #3 - What a Jump By KristaDee

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed
In response to KristaDee

ACU
Anyone else having trouble uploading?

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed
In response to 2xblessed

July 2012 POD #7 & Mini #10 Blue By 2xblessed

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee
In response to 2xblessed

I didn't have any problems, Carolyn.

Hot (30C = 86F) and muggy here again - but I'm going to try drying laundry outside. Will have to keep an eye on the clouds - there's a 70% chance of a t-storm this afternoon.

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed
In response to KristaDee

JCI

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to 2xblessed

Evening everyone!

What a draining day! Had fun though despite the heat. Uriah decided he was having so much fun he would spend the night. My aunt is there and coming home tomorrow. I no sooner got home and got a phone call with him boohooing to come home. He pleaded for me to rent a jet and come pick him up. Thankfully, my uncle had not left yet and he lives about 20 minutes from me...Uriah hitched a ride with him home. I tried to tell my boy but he knew better, lol! Now he is riding between two car seats squished in a back seat. I can't wait to see him though. The trip was 2 1/2 hours. I hope he'll learn to listen to me.

YourScrapAttack
Diva
YourScrapAttack

mini 3-stars
baby boy By YourScrapAttack

mini 10- blue
summer girls By YourScrapAttack

mini 1-red
july photo fun mini - red By YourScrapAttack

mini 4- out my door
july photo fun mini - outside my door By YourScrapAttack

mini 7-stripes
july photo fun mini - stripes By YourScrapAttack

YourScrapAttack
Diva
YourScrapAttack

mini 2- festive
july photo fun mini - festive By YourScrapAttack

mini 5-white
july photo fun mini - white By YourScrapAttack

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee
In response to YourScrapAttack

JCI

Looks like we will be replacing our shingles. Probably within the next month... not fun!

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee
In response to KristaDee

Lori - Cody loves to kayak - last summer he got in one and went - he had never been in one before. Just jumped in and off he went. Jeff loves to kayak as well. Me? I prefer to stay on dry land.

loves ranch life
Diva
loves ranch life

Thanks, Lori!!

loves ranch life
Diva
loves ranch life
In response to 2xblessed

I have had trouble getting my photos to load also! Taking forever!

loves ranch life
Diva
loves ranch life
In response to loves ranch life

Here we go with my first photos this month! BTW, hi everyone!

POD #1 "Red"

POD #4- "Out my door"

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to loves ranch life

I haven't tried to upload anything but my screen is looking funky!

DH is on the way to pick Uriah up. I hope he's a happy little camper, lol!

Just showered and got the nasty feel of the day off.....refreshed! Plus, I smelled like pond as my dear uncle tried to shove me in while I was fishing. I luckily was able to stand and only got wet up to my knees. Not fun really since I had knee length shorts on and no extra shoes with me. Fun little rivalry, I was wearing my Red Wings shirt today....he is a Penguins fan. I hope he likes the payback I have in store for him! Bwahahahahah!!!!

Night everyone.

WeeFaerie
Queen
WeeFaerie

Good morning! I'm exhausted, I had a "surprise date" night last night. Dh wouldn't tell me where we were going, just to be ready by 9pm. It ended up being at a little tavern where they had karaoke (which he apologized for lol). I know this doesn't sound amazing but let me tell you, it was, I believe, our second date in 20 years so I'm calling it monumental.

Here's a couple of my daughter's birthday:

Gypsy By WeeFaerie

Gypsy 2 By WeeFaerie

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to WeeFaerie

Morning!

Slept in till 10! Unheard of and I was the first one up. U us still snoozing, he was so glad to be home. He promised he would listen to me from now on! Or at least until the next time he knows more than me, lol!

I have my tennis shoes clanking around in the dryer. Walked outside and it is super muggy although we are only forecasted to be 90 or so. Wonder if I'll need a jacket today? After all it is 15 degrees cooler than what I'm used to.

Debi....Glad to hear you had a date night, and a surprise date too. I think a little hole in the wall tavern would be fun. Did you sing too? I have been semi enjoying the pool. DH decided he would get in after he brought Uman home last night. I decided to get in too. It was perfect pool temp for swimming at night. I didn't really swim as I cant stand to get my hair wet. I did walk around and sit on the steps though.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny

Hi girlies!!!!!

Need to catch up on gallery love!

Heather4859
Governor
Heather4859
In response to Linnny

JCI