Page 3 of 5 
Username Post: ~*~JULY 2012~*~ Anything Goes Challenge!!! Sign up until 7/10/12!        (Topic#1578097)
jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to Megan Ann

sounds like a fun weekend Julie. I too am glad I only have 1 child. Makes things so much easier.

Megan - glad you are getting settled in a little bit, but sorry about everything else, your car and not finding a job

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to jadebrit

I just found out (well, an hour ago!) that I have an interview on Wednesday with Harrah's in New Orleans--3 pm! I soooo hope it goes well! I NEED to go shopping tomorrow for professional clothes!

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to Megan Ann

good luck megan! What position?

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to jadebrit

"Total Service Lead" It is like a Customer Service supervisor. I hope I get it!

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to Megan Ann

awesome. good luck!!!

Teresakay
Diva
Teresakay
In response to Megan Ann

7-16 Daily
comments for daily 37x4 = 148
regular points 12x2=24
5 = update siggy
10 doing daily today
total this post - 187
ACU to here

njr007
njr007 
Angel
njr007
In response to Teresakay

7/16 Today's challenge is: take +2 points for every comment you leave on a person's LO, card, and / or project. If you go through the gallery and leaving random comments of love take +5 points for each comment.

So to recap: if you leave a comment of love on a LO, card, or project for someone in this challenge, you can take +2 points per comment.

If you leave a comment for someone not in this challenge, you can take +5 points per comment.

The goal is to go through the gallery and look at what other people are creating and leave some love...random acts of kindness are awesome!!

You can take a total of +150 points today

+150 for 30 comments for someone not in challenge
+10 done toda7

5 signature update

Current total *3279*

dkscrapper
Queen
dkscrapper
In response to njr007

7/16 - take +2 points for every comment you leave on a person's LO, card, and / or project. If you go through the gallery and leaving random comments of love take +5 points for each comment.

30 comments 150
done today 10
13 comments 26
update sig 5
Total All = 5357

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 07-17-12 08:02 AM
In response to dkscrapper

Goooood Morning everyone!!!

First must say----> Donna; Your new avi looks so cute! I love it!!

SO, I am spending the day in my scraproom...I may actually get my 2 LO's done this month!

I am making scrap kits to take scrapping this weekend to my BFF's. It is so much easier to fix the kits rather than drag all of your things to brainstorm there. It is much easier to brain storm here at home. I still take a good amount of embellie's to jazz up the LO's after I get the general things in place.

SO...I will be checking in from time to time since my computer is in the scraproom too! SO come on people...let's jazz this place up!!!

La La La La La deee deee deee wha wha ...hehehe I am jazzing this place up! I'm dancing about here!! hehehehe

dkscrapper
Queen
dkscrapper
In response to Quay

Thanks!
Glad your dancing around your scrap room. Mine is in such a mess today I can barely walk in it. I had the big idea to re-do my paper and it's lining my floor right now! I don't know why I thought I could organize anything! LOLOLOLOL!!!!

kdsmommy
Idol
kdsmommy
In response to Quay

• Quay Said:
Goooood Morning everyone!!!

First must say----> Donna; Your new avi looks so cute! I love it!!

SO, I am spending the day in my scraproom...I may actually get my 2 LO's done this month!

I am making scrap kits to take scrapping this weekend to my BFF's. It is so much easier to fix the kits rather than drag all of your things to brainstorm there. It is much easier to brain storm here at home. I still take a good amount of embellie's to jazz up the LO's after I get the general things in place.

SO...I will be checking in from time to time since my computer is in the scraproom too! SO come on people...let's jazz this place up!!!

La La La La La deee deee deee wha wha ...hehehe I am jazzing this place up! I'm dancing about here!! hehehehe

I'm super interested in how you put your kits together!! And I think I just figured out today's challenge!!

kdsmommy
Idol
kdsmommy
In response to kdsmommy

Thank you Quay for the inspiration for today's Daily Challenge...I am going to a mini crop tomorrow and a big crop on the 28th. I love crops but HATE preparing for them because I am never oraganized enough to know what to take until I'm headed out the door - which means I take EVERYTHING I can shove into my 2 big bags! And it's never what I need or want...and I always forget something.

So for today's Daily Challenge 7/17: Tell me / us how you prepare for a crop - what do you take, what do you work on, that kind of thing. What's in your bag(s) when you leave? +100 points

Thanks! Have fun.

kdsmommy
Idol
kdsmommy
In response to laurink

xoxo

Edited by kdsmommy on 07-17-12 06:28 PM. Reason for edit: duplicate post. my bad...oops!

kdsmommy
Idol
kdsmommy
In response to kdsmommy

And here is the WEEKLY CHALLENGE:

Again, I am sorry about the tardiness in posting this :-)

1. Put together a "kit" that you might take to a crop. Post a picture of the kit. +150 points
2. Put your own "kit" together and post a picture. +100 points
3. "Lift" a "kit" that someone shares and post a picture of the "kit" completed. +150 points

kdsmommy
Idol
kdsmommy
In response to kdsmommy

And finally, the WEEKLY PHOTO CHALLENGE:

+50 - OMG
+50 - LOL
+50 - TFL
+50 - TTYL
+50 - WOW

Have fun...Cheers!

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 07-17-12 11:28 AM
In response to kdsmommy

• kdsmommy Said:
Thank you Quay for the inspiration for today's Daily Challenge...I am going to a mini crop tomorrow and a big crop on the 28th. I love crops but HATE preparing for them because I am never organized enough to know what to take until I'm headed out the door - which means I take EVERYTHING I can shove into my 2 big bags! And it's never what I need or want...and I always forget something.

So for today's Daily Challenge 7/17: Tell me / us how you prepare for a crop - what do you take, what do you work on, that kind of thing. What's in your bag(s) when you leave? +100 points

Thanks! Have fun.

Ok I would be glad to share my scrap kit idea!

1. You need to buy the HUGE ziploc bags 14-1/2 x 16 inch.

2. I print off page maps, (they're a ton here at scrapbook.com) a lot of them.

3. I then go thru' the page map and decide what colors of paper I want to use for each part that needs paper.

4. Then I choose ribbons, brads, buttons etc..

5. Basically you decide ahead what pp and what embellies you need.

6. You then put your pp's in a stack, and your page map, then your pictures your using for that LO and embellies in a regular size ziploc sandwich bag and zip it up.

7. Place your pp's and small ziploc together and clip them all together with a clip.

8. Place your KIT into your LARGE ziploc bag and continue until your bag is full. I usually load up my bag with at least 8 LO kits.

9. I have my other scrap stuff in the 10 x 10 ziploc bags ie: stickers, stamps, ink pads, stickles, pens, glue, etc, etc, etc....

10. Then you load up a small suitcase with all your stuff (I use a small carry on suitcase) Then when you get there you already have your LO planned and your page map with you so you can follow thru with your plan of attack. The rest of your things are with you in case you need to church up your LO some more.

Here is a picture of what my kit looks like!

scrap kit By Quay
scrap kit bag By Quay

Their ya go...let me know if you have any questions!

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 07-17-12 11:34 AM
In response to Quay

When I go to my BFF's..... I take my BIG suitcase. hehe I need everything plus my kits! I also take an overnight bag, becuz' I spend the whole weekend there!

I take my cricut in it's own box and the rest of my tools are in the suitcase too!

kdsmommy
Idol
kdsmommy
In response to Quay

This is fantastic! Thanks. How does it feel to be a hero?? Don't forget to take your points for the DC.

• Quay Said:
  • kdsmommy Said:
Thank you Quay for the inspiration for today's Daily Challenge...I am going to a mini crop tomorrow and a big crop on the 28th. I love crops but HATE preparing for them because I am never organized enough to know what to take until I'm headed out the door - which means I take EVERYTHING I can shove into my 2 big bags! And it's never what I need or want...and I always forget something.

Thanks! Have fun.

Ok I would be glad to share my scrap kit idea!

1. You need to buy the HUGE ziploc bags 14-1/2 x 16 inch.

2. I print off page maps, (they're are a ton here at scrapbook.com) a lot of them.

3. I then go thru' the page map and decide what colors of paper I want to use for each part that needs paper.

4. Then I choose ribbons, brads, buttons etc..

5. Basically you decide ahead what pp and what embellies you need.

6. You then put your pp's in a stack, and your page map, then your pictures your using for that LO and embellies in a regular size ziploc sandwich bag and zip it up.

7. Place your pp's and small ziploc together and clip them all together with a clip.

8. Place your KIT into your LARGE ziploc bag and continue until your bag is full. I usually load up my bag with at least 8 LO kits.

9. I have my other scrap stuff in the 10 x 10 ziploc bags ie: stickers, stamps, ink pads, stickles, pens, glue, etc, etc, etc....

10. Then you load up a small suitcase with all your stuff (I use a small carry on suitcase) Then when you get there you already have your LO planned and your page map with you so you can follow thru with your plan of attack. The rest of your things are with you in case you need to church up your LO some more.

Here is a picture of what my kit looks like!

scrap kit By Quay
scrap kit bag By Quay

Their ya go...let me know if you have any questions!

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 07-17-12 11:39 AM
In response to kdsmommy

hehehe I've never been a hero before!! I am glad to share. BTW what is your name? I know I have seen it but I am old so I must of forgot! bwhahaha

kdsmommy
Idol
kdsmommy
In response to Quay

JENNIFER

• Quay Said:
hehehe I've never been a hero before!! I am glad to share. BTW what is your name? I know I have seen it but I am old so I must of forgot! bwhahaha

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 07-17-12 12:24 PM
In response to kdsmommy

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Ya!!! thanks Jennifer!!!

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to Quay

chatty chatty ladies! I love it! I always say I should make kits but then they never work for me b/c then i go in a different direction and forget about the kits i make and start on something else. It would be much easier for me since I don't have a ton of time, but i enjoy the whole process of picking a photo then getting inspiration from a sketch or LO then picking out paper. And I am a slow poke scrapper lol. But I try to keep papers and embellies together and organize them by theme so they are together.

kdsmommy
Idol
kdsmommy
In response to jadebrit

I finally found some time to sit down and post what I've been up to lately.

Going to Gran’s – total points: +389
+2 – per sticker
+12 –letter / number used in title
+25 – cs / pp
+5 – font / color used in title
+20 – 12x12 LO
+35 – pictures
+35 – person or animal in each pic
+35 – pictures over 5 years
+10 – picture I AM in
+40 – pictures with NO people or animals
+10 – double page LO w/ 7+ pictures
+5 – cleaning up
+5 – for updating
+150 – 7/6 DC: 3 word title (Going to Gran’s)

[image] Going to Gran's LO - left By Kdsmommy[/image]

[image] Going to Gran's LO - right By Kdsmommy[/image]

kdsmommy
Idol
kdsmommy
In response to kdsmommy

And the next one!

Headed Out – total points: +299

+9 – letter / number used in title
+25 – cs / pp
+5 – ribbon
+10 –font / color used in title
+5 – having a journaling block
+5 – for using metal
+20 – 12x12 LO
+15 – pictures
+10 – person or animal in each pic
+15 – pictures over 5 years old
+20 – pictures with NO people or animals
+5 – cleaning up
+5 – for updating
+150 – 7/3 DC: photo older than 2009 (pictures were taken in 2006)

[image] Headed Out LO - left By Kdsmommy[/image]

[image] Headed Out LO - right side By Kdsmommy[/image]

kdsmommy
Idol
kdsmommy
In response to kdsmommy

...And another!

Bury St. Edmunds Abbey Ruins – total points: +302

+26 – letter / number used in title
+30 – cs / pp
+5 – journaling block
+20 – 12x12 LO
+26 – journaling
+10 – handwritten journaling
+40 – pictures
+40 – pictures over 5 years old
+80 – pictures w/ NO people or animals
+10 – 2 page LO w/ 7+ pictures
+5 – cleaning up
+5 – for updating

[image] Bury St. Edmunds Abbey Ruins LO - left By Kdsmommy[/image]

[image] Bury St. Edmunds Abbey Ruins LO - right By Kdsmommy[/image]

kdsmommy
Idol
kdsmommy
In response to kdsmommy

OMG...I've been BU--SY!! Here's another one.

Out & About—total points: +487

+10 – staple, buttons, jewels
+11 – letter / number used in title
+40 – cs / pp
+5 – ribbon
+55 – stamped images (title is stamped on cardstock)
+5 – journaling block
+10 – 12x12 LO
+20 – OWN design
+76 – journaling
+20 – handwritten journaling
+20 – pictures
+40 – persons or animals in pictures
+20 – pictures over 5 years old
+40 – pictures I AM in
+80 – pictures w/ NO people or animals
+10 – 1 page LO w/ 3+ pictures
+10 – for having journaling that overlaps a picture
+5 – cleaning up
+5 – for updating

[image] Out & About LO By Kdsmommy[/image]

kdsmommy
Idol
kdsmommy
In response to kdsmommy

Oh man...here's the last one for tonight!!

St. Mary’s – total points: +293

+2 – jewels
+7 – letter / number used in title
+35 – cs / pp
+35 – stamped images (the title is stamped and then embossed)
+5 – embossing
+5 – unique texture used (embossing)
+5 – journaling block
+20 – 12x12 LO
+20 – layout with at least 60% negative space (1st page)
+34 – journaling
+10 – handwritten journaling
+25 – pictures
+25 – pictures over 5 years old
+50 – pictures w/ NO people or animals
+5 – cleaning up
+5 – for updating

[image] St. Mary's LO - left By Kdsmommy[/image]

[image] St. Mary's LO - right By Kdsmommy[/image]

kdsmommy
Idol
kdsmommy
In response to kdsmommy

Today's DC 7/18: It's hump-day (Wednesday, mid-week)! Choose a project that is not finished yet, and finish it. Take a before and after picture. +150 points.

Teresakay
Diva
Teresakay
In response to kdsmommy

Life is Good By Teresakay

2 chipboard stickers
2 buttons
5 journal block
5 used diecuts
20 own design
10 pic with me in it
10 12x12 page
5 1 pic
10 2 people
10 black and white photo
10 embellishement overlapping pic
10 for using 3+ die cuts
5 clean up
total 144
Live Laugh Love By Teresakay
10 pp
3 chipboard sticker
2 buttons
5 ribbon
10 - overlay clear item
20 own design
10 pic I am in
10 12x12 page
5 1 pic
25 people in pic
10 black and white photo
10 embellishments overlapping pic
5 used chipboard
5 clean up
total 157
10 things I love about everyday life By Teresakay
10 things I love about life By Teresakay
5 cs
10 pp
5 - string
5 - partly hidden journaling
10 12x12 page
10 theme about myself
10 used page kit instructions for layout
10 - 2 pic
30 - people in pics
20 2 pics I am in
10 handwritten journaling
22 words of journaling
10 embellishments over pic
5 clean up
total 165
7-17 Daily Tell how you prepare for a crop +100 ....
I pick the pics I am going to use .. then in my bag I add paper packs and loose paper that I plan to use some embellishments ink pad stamps that I am going to use and them in my little pink bag I take my cutter pens crop a dile etcc.. all my tools ...I usually crop at Archivers so I usually end up buying most everything I use ...lol ...sometimes I wonder why I take anything more than my tools and pics.
+5 update siggy
Total this post 571

Edited by Teresakay on 07-18-12 01:48 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to Teresakay

jci

kdsmommy
Idol
kdsmommy
In response to jadebrit

At a crop...and I packed lightly tonight.

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to kdsmommy

i updated the dailies on the front page since I was behind from last week

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 07-18-12 07:24 PM
In response to kdsmommy

• kdsmommy Said:
At a crop...and I packed lightly tonight.

Hey Jennifer...I hope your having a wonderful time!

kdsmommy
Idol
kdsmommy
In response to Quay

Actually my LSS has a new owner and she is fabulous! So it's me, her, and a friend scrapping like rock stars until 11pm. Thanks! I even finished a project! This planning and packing ahead of time thing really works!! What do you know...

njr007
njr007 
Angel
njr007
In response to kdsmommy

+100 7/17: Tell me / us how you prepare for a crop - what do you take, what do you work on, that kind of thing. What's in your bag(s) when you leave? +100 points

I put mini kits together by deciding on the photos and papers I want to use and putting them together (in manila folders) I add in coordinating embellsihments, bling, flowers and ribbon

I also print out pagemaps

I put my kits (usually 8-10) in a 12x12 case along with other papers that I might like to use and lots of plain cardstock in many colors

I take another 12x12 case and fill with an assortment of paper I MIGHT use if I finish all of my kits (never happens)

I fill large baggie swith each of the following:
- an assortment of bling
- an assortment of flowers
- an assortment of ribbon
- an assortment of buttons and brads
- inks
- additional embellishments that match the mini kits I have made up)

I put the baggies in a 12x12 clear case along with tape, glue, pens, scissors etc.

I pick out 6-8 of my favorite Cricut cartridges and take all of my Spellbinders and a shoebox full of Sizzix carts. If the crop I am going to does not have a Cricut or a Cuttlebug I bring along those also.

I pack a few snacks, some diet coke with lime, an extra pair of reading glasses and my laptop and a thumb drive that has a folder full of layouts and sketches.

+150 7/3: Use a photo older than 1 year on your LO today. For a photo from 2009-2011 take 100pts, for a photo than from 2009 take 150pts. (You can only do one or the other, you can't include two different photos and collect both points).

+150 7/15 daily - scrap about someone or something you love for 150 pts (my nephew)

+150 7/18: It's hump-day (Wednesday, mid-week)! Choose a project that is not finished yet, and finish it. Take a before and after picture. +150 points.
Unfinished layout By Njr007 American Pride By Njr007

American Pride By Njr007
+13 Title letters
+3 gems
35 for 7 papers used
10 brown ad green ink
10 2 types of bling-gems and stickles
10 2 embossed textures
5 1 font/1 color in title
5 inking edges’
5 stickles
5 diecuts
5 for another challenge-July 2 Pic
5 journaling block
16 journaling words
10 12x12 LO
10 3+ diecut shapes
10 doodling
10 used scraps
20 My own design
10 2 photos
15 3 people in photos
20 2 photos 3x3 or smaller
10 embellishment on photo

252 for American Pride LO

5 signature update

Current total *4086*

Edited by njr007 on 07-18-12 09:54 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

njr007
njr007 
Angel
njr007
In response to njr007

I have a question on the Weekly challenge

PArt 3 says to lift a kit-do we make a similar kit or do we make a layout with the kit we are lifting?

WEEKLY CHALLENGE: 1. Put together a "kit" that you might take to a crop. Post a picture of the kit. +150 points

+150 points-here is my kit
Layout kit for crop By Njr007

5 signature update

Current total 4241

dkscrapper
Queen
dkscrapper
In response to njr007

Explore By Dkscrapper
Explore
7/2 daily 150
7 letters
8 cs/pps 40
4 gm/inks 20
1 bling 5
1 punch 5
1 font 1 color 10
distressing 5
using die cuts 5
using punch 5
another challenge 5 http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/15778...
hidden journaling 5 Explore By Dkscrapper
12x12 10
3+ die cuts 10
scraps 10
sketch 10 http://www.scrapbook.com/gallery/source/41/415 169/sketc...
1 pic 5
3 people 15
pic over 5 yrs old 5
1 pic/w me 10
overlapping 10
132 journal words
Total 479

Just Strolling Along By Dkscrapper
Just Strolling Along
7/6 daily 3 Word Title 150
18 letters
9 cs/pps 45
3 inks 15
2 bling 10
65 jewels
1 font 1 color 5
distressing 5
stickles 5
die cuts 5
anther challenge 5 http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/15779...
12x12 10
3+ die cuts 10
scraps 10
sketch 10 http://www.scrapbook.com/gallery/source/29/298 615/LetsG...
1 pic 5
2 people 10
over 5 yrs old 5
overlapping 10
sepia 10
total 413

9 comments 18
completed #10 on goals list 10
update sig 5
Total All 6282

Faithscrapper
Mayor
Faithscrapper

good morning, ladies! ya'll phttp://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/1578... vote!

kdsmommy
Idol
kdsmommy
In response to njr007

Put together the kit you made. Hope this helps :-)

• njr007 Said:
I have a question on the Weekly challenge

PArt 3 says to lift a kit-do we make a similar kit or do we make a layout with the kit we are lifting?

WEEKLY CHALLENGE: 1. Put together a "kit" that you might take to a crop. Post a picture of the kit. +150 points

+150 points-here is my kit
Layout kit for crop By Njr007

5 signature update

Current total 4241

kdsmommy
Idol
kdsmommy
In response to kdsmommy

Today's DC: Ten years ago today, I became an aunt for the FIRST time...my darling, beautiful niece MCKENNA was born and she is such a delight.

For today's challenge: Use any or all of the following in a card, LO or other project today: birthday +75, family +75, decade +75. You can earn a total of +150 points IF you use all three in one card, LO, or other project...and earn yourself a bonus of +75 points.

Scrap on sisters!

dkscrapper
Queen
dkscrapper
In response to kdsmommy

July 16-22 Weekly
Put together a kit 150 Kit By Dkscrapper
Put it together 100 Look into my Eyes By Dkscrapper
Look into my Eyes
25 letters
7 cs/pps 35
16 jewels
1 gm 2 inks 15
2 bling 10
1 font 1 color 10
distressing 5
die cuts 5
journal block 5
another challenge 5http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/1577973/tp/1/
sketch 10 12 x 12 sketch for 3x2 photos By MelissaW
12 x12 10
scraps 10
3 pics 15
3 pic w/me 30
3+ pics 10
41 journal words
handwritten 10
Total 517

7/18 daily before and after photo of project 150
Before finished Look into my Eyes By Dkscrapper Look into my Eyes By Dkscrapper

Update sig 5
Total All = 6954

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit

the crop sounded like fun!

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 07-19-12 05:39 PM
In response to jadebrit

Ohhh Jennifer, tell us all about the crop!!! I'm off tomorrow to spend the weekend with my BFF and we plan on scrapping til' the cows come home...or fall asleep which ever comes first! lol

I best sleep in a bit longer so I can stay up Friday night. 9:00 o'clock rolls around and I am yawning and ready for bed. I hope I can last past 9! hehe

Alrighty Jade August is coming and I need to make me some kits to know what I am going to do to beat you! hehehe I'd say 100 or so LO's might be enuff' hehehe (quay puts on her scrappy shoes so she can run all over Jade in the August race) LOL

Come and get me Jade!!! *wink*

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to Quay

wow. 100 lo's eh? Well I got nothing on that but I will surely try bring it! I was actually thinking about going back to school so I may not be around much if I decide to go back. Still unsure. I was thinking about going back for sonogram tech. It is only a 2 year program and I already have my associates degree. But i dunno yet.

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 07-20-12 01:53 AM
In response to jadebrit

School? Do it while your young. And then their will be more job opportunities that you can apply for. I think I'll be ok if your not here so much. maybe a few withdrawal symptoms! hehehe

You can do it, and do it well. I just know it!

100 LO's--- probably not. hehe Taking care of David has turned into a full time job. But I will be doing my best to win!!

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 07-20-12 08:55 AM
In response to Quay

good morning everyone!!!!

ok so I'm all packed and ready to leave....early...right wrong. I can't leave until 1:30 grrrr I need to go!! I wanna play!! I need some real live girl time!! Dang it all to heck!!

LOL it's all good, I was suppose to leave at 11:00 now I have to leave at 1:30, it's only a couple of hours later. I could scrap, but it's all packed up and in the car already. SO I guess I will go write my friend a letter. BBL

dkscrapper
Queen
dkscrapper
In response to Quay

McKenzie Louise By Dkscrapper
Page 1
6 jewels
4 cs/pps 20
1 ribbon 5
chipboard 5
diecuts 5
another challenge 5 http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/15779...
12 x 12 10
3+ die cut 10
scraps 10
sketch 10 Scrapbook Page Maps 2 page 105 By TexasMomOf4
2 pics 10
2 pics w/animal 10
over 5 yrs old 5
total 106

Page 2
14 letters
102 jewels
5 cs/pps 25
2 inks 10
1 bling 5
1 punch 5
1 font/1color 10
distressing 5
die cuts 5
using punch 5
journal block 5
another challenge 5http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/1577979/tp/1/
12x12 10
3+ die cuts 10
scraps 10
sketch 10 Scrapbook Page Maps 2 page 105 By TexasMomOf4
2 pic 10
2 animals 10
pic over 5yrs old 5
total 266

update sig 5
Total All = 7326

kdsmommy
Idol
kdsmommy

I'm sorry for being a bit behind this morning. Earlier in the year, I submitted my (lengthy) application to teach for DoDDS - it's the school system that oversees schools on US military bases around the world. So this morning, I was awoken by a phone call from PUERTO RICO wanting to know if I have time for a phone interview next Tuesday. UM, yea!! I'm kind of excited because it would be a great job - MS English; MS Language Arts / Reading Specialist! And now that my hubby is retired he could enjoy Puerto Rico while I work. This would be my dream (and his) - I work while he doesn't since now he's retired.

Anyway...enough about me...for today's daily challenge 7/20 - Describe your dream job for us +100 points - scrap it for an additional +50 points.

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to kdsmommy

LOVE THE DAILY Jennifer!!!

CONGRATS on the job interview!!!

I did one today too and it went brilliantly! I have a part time job now!!! at least it is a start! And it is always easier to get a job when you already have one! AND I have a week and a half before the next orientation class starts, so I can relax (a bit) on the job hunt and work on unpacking my scrap room!!!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAY!!! !!!

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to Megan Ann

JUNE 2012 AGC WINNERS ANNOUNCED!!!

1. Most Points Overall-justLyn (LyndaMarie) with 19,285 pts!!!!
2. Most Points 10 or Less LOs-njr007 with 8 layouts and 9,414 pts!!!
3. Random Drawing of all Who Complete Monthly-jjfer!!!
4. Most Daily Challenges Completed-DaNel Hicks with 21 daily challenges completed!!!!!!!
5. Random Drawing-jadebrit!!!!!

CONGRATS LADIES!!!!! Please PM me your e-mail address so I can get your gift certificates out to you!!!

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to laurink

7/16 daily-1 random comment=5 pts
update siggy=5 pts
subtotal=10 pts

NEW GRAND TOTAL=0+10=10 pts

AnythingGoesChallenge
Resident
AnythingGoesChallenge
In response to laurink

1st page is up to date with all daily/weekly/monthly challenges and the links should work now

MA

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to laurink

OMG! (AGC-Week #3) By Megan Ann

weekly pic=50 pts
7/1 daily-set up blogs & siggy=150 pts
http://www.scrapbook.com/blogs/228451/view/214 953.html
http://www.scrapbook.com/blogs/228451/view/214 955.html
update siggy=5 pts
subtotal=205 pts

NEW GRAND TOTAL=10+205=215 pts

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to laurink

here is a pic of my new living room! It is just a couch right now, but we are going to hang stuff on the walls and get curtains for the french doors!

TFL! (AGC-Week #3) By Megan Ann

weekly pic=50 pts
update siggy=5 pts
subtotal=55 pts

NEW GRAND TOTAL=215+55=270 pts

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to Megan Ann

Watermelon Kit (July Kit Swap) By Megan Ann

"lazy days" photo mat
5 stickers=5 pts
8 title=8 pts
2 cs/pp=10 pts
non sb-item (scratch & sniff stickers, note cards, magnetic frame)=15 pts
5 colors in title=25 pts
swap item=5 pts
5 stickers=10 pts
scraps=10 pts
own design=10 pts
subtotal=98 pts

watermelon "enjoy" & "juicy" journaling block
1 sticker=1 pt
10 title=10 pts
3 cs/pp=15 pts
non-sb items (recipe card, note card, envelope, scratch & sniff stickers)=20 pts
2 fonts/2 colors=20 pts
texture (foam)=5 pts
swap item=5 pts
distressing (sanding)=5 pts
journaling block=5 pts
3 shapes I cut=10 pts
scraps=10 pts
own design=10 pts
repurposing packaging=20 pts
subtotal=136 pts

button/ice cream cone photo mat or journaling block
5 buttons=5 pts
3 cs/pp=15 pts
non-sb item (ice-cream cone chipboard magnet)=5 pts
type bling (glitter cs)=5 pts
swap item=5 pts
chipboard=5 pts
scraps=10 pts
own design=10 pts
subtotal=60 pts

slice of watermelon embellishment
2 cs/pp=10 pts
non sb items (product packaging for magnets, chipboard magnet, magnetic frame)=15 pts
swap item=5 pts
chipboard=5 pts
scraps=10 pts
own design=10 pts
repurposing product packaging=20 pts
subtotal=75 pts

"Fresh" watermelon chipboard/3D embellishment
3 stickers=3 pts
5 title=5 pts
non-sb item (chipboard magnet, scratch & sniff stickers)=10 pts
1 font/1 color=10 pts
texture (foam)=5 pts
swap item=5 pts
chipboard=5 pts
scraps=10 pts
own design=10 pts
subtotal=63 pts

bottle caps
5 stickers=5 pts
5 title=5 pts
1 cs/pp=5 pts
1 punch=5 pts
non-sb item (recipe card, bottle caps, scratch and sniff stickers)=15 pts
texture (epoxy, metal)=10 pts
3 swap items=15 pts
punch=5 pts
metal=5 pts
see through item (3 epoxy stickers)=30 pts
bottlecaps=10 pts
5 stickers=10 pts
scraps=10 pts
own design=10 pts
subtotal=140 pts

half-watermelon handmade mini-album
2 cs/pp=10 pts
non sb item (note cards)=5 pts
swap item=5 pts
scraps=10 pts
own design=10 pts
altered note cards into min-album=20 pts
repurposed packaging=20 pts
subtotal=80 pts

clean up=5 pts
update siggy=5 pts
subtotal=10 pts

7/13 daily-do something fun: scrapped/made kit!=150 pts

NEW GRAND TOTAL=270+98+136+60+75+63 +140+80+10+150=1074 pts

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to Megan Ann

school sounds like a good option, I just don't know what to go for. I dont know what I want to be when i grow up. But when i found out a local community college had a sonogram program that is only 2 years I thought that might be a good idea. But i'm still not sure if I want to do it or not. It is def a good time to go back to school.

and congrats to all the winners!!!!

And Quay have fun at the crop

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to laurink

i still need to take points for my other lo. I am about to go to bed so hopefully i will do it tmw. I only have to work till 2 tmw

dkscrapper
Queen
dkscrapper
In response to jadebrit

July 16-22 Weekly
#3. "Lift" a "kit" that someone shares and post a picture of the "kit" completed. +150 points
Hope I got this right! Here the kit I lifted: Layout kit for crop By Njr007 Here's my kit and finished lo. Another Kit By Dkscrapper Father & Son By Dkscrapper
7/10 daily use this sketch 150http://www.acherryontop.com/articles/Sketch-Chall enge-With-Becky-Fleck-166 74
11 letters
8cs/pps 40
1 fiber 5
2 inks 5
2 punches 10
1 font 1 color 10
distressing 5
die cuts 5
using punch 5
journal block 5
another challenge 5
12 x 12 10
3+ die cuts 10
scraps 10
sketch 10http://www.acherryontop.com/articles/Sketch-Chall enge-With-Becky-Fleck-166 74
2 pic 10
2 people 10
overlapping 10
10 journal words 10
handwritten 10
total 496

7/19 1 comment 2
7/20 64 comments 128
completed goals #6, #8, #9, #12 40
update sig 5
Total All = 7997

Teresakay
Diva
Teresakay

7-18 Daily challenge pic of unfinished project
Started Page By Teresakay

Pic of Finished project
Fun in the sun By Teresakay

10 cs
5 pp
8 stickers
5 ink used
5 die cut shapes
5 inking used
5 journaling strips
10 +5 shaped stickers
10 +3 die cuts
10 12x12 page
5 1 pic
15 3 people
73 words of journaling
20 +50 hanwritten
5 Challenge July monthly sketch challenge http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/15779... and one month at a time challenge http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/15779...
10 used sketch http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/101158/view /1564971/...
5 clean up
5 update siggy
total this post

Faithscrapper
Mayor
Faithscrapper
In response to Teresakay

Woohoo! We got our computer back! I'll get acu in the next day or 2. Right now we're headed to lunch w/friends and there's a hobby lobby next door, woohoo! And I've got coupons!! I hope everyone is having a good Saturday so far!

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to laurink

photo essay July 2012 By Jadebrit

+300 for 7/7 daily essay a day
+150 pts 7/12 daily hand stitching 101+
+150 for 7/15 daily scrap about someone you love

+14 title
+124 stitches
+15 cs/pp
+5 fiber
+15 ink/glimmer mist
+5 bling
+25 font/color in title
+5 foam thickers
+5 inking
+5 punch
+5 journaling block
+10 12x12 lo
+10 book of me
+10 doodle
+10 scraps
+20 own design
+30 per pic
+35 per person/animal
+20 pic i am in
+50 photo 3x3 or smaller
+40 per pic with photo editing
+10 lo 3+ more photos
+42 jounaling
+10 handwritten
=1108
+3256
=4364
5/6 lo's
12/31 dailies

kdsmommy
Idol
kdsmommy
In response to jadebrit

So...did anyone notice that I didn't put up a daily challenge this morning?! That's because it's one for the "evening"---if you spent time in your scrap space today, give yourself +100 points. Post a picture of something you did today for +50 points.

Cheers!

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to kdsmommy

I did actually scrap today. I am trying to finish this lo I have been working on all week. I just cant seem to finish it up. So I sat down today and glued some stuff down. Still unsure. But I am tired of looking at it lol. Might work on it some more but I will post a pic of what I did tmw. I am about to go to bed.

Faithscrapper
Mayor
Faithscrapper
In response to jadebrit

I have a garage full of boxes to unpack and I decided on Friday to unpack one box per day, since life keeps stopping me from a major unpack. For this WE! I've spent a ton of quality time cleaning and organizing my scrappy space so I get +100 for Saturday for sure! Woohoo!

Teresakay
Diva
Teresakay
In response to Faithscrapper

7-7 daily Scraped Dare #188 +200
Used a photo essay on page +100
7-20 daily Describe Dream job....My dream job would be to own and or work in a scrapbook store that would be the greatest to get paid to scrapbook :)I would love to have my own store to have crops every weekend I would love it . +100
7-21 Spend Time in scraproom most of the day Had a friend over and scrapped two pages for her for a wedding (posted below) then we went to see the movie Magic Mike and got yougurt at Orange Leaf my daughter went to ..then then the rest of the night me and my daughter went through pic in my scrap room.+150
Cousins By Teresakay
points (Did on 7-21 for daily challenge)
15 pp
15 cs
3 buttons
2 brads
5 ric rac
7 letters in title
5 green shimmer mist
5 pink ink
5 chipboard used
5 sanding (chipboard piece corner of photo)
10 2 pics
80 people in pics
10 embellishment overlapping pic
10 12z12 page
10 2 pics over 5 years old
5 clean up
total 192
Cousins 2 By Teresakay
15 pp
7 buttons
7 letters in title
5 quote
15 3 pics
40 people in pics
19 stickers (words)
5 used die cuts
5-ric rac used
10 12x12 page
10 embellishments overlapping pic
10 single page with +3 pics
10 Used +3 die cuts
10 used +5 shape stickers
10 used scraps
5 rub on used
5- clean up
total 203
Kit for weekly challenge +100
Kit for weekly challenge (AGC) By Teresakay
Layout completed kit for weekly challenge +150
7-7 daily a photo essay
A photo essay By Teresakay
20 stickers
5 pp
11 letters in title
5 black ink
10 embellishments over pics
40 no people in 4 pics
10 +3 die cuts used
10 used scraps
10 12x12 page
10+3 pics on single page
5 used die cuts
5 black glimmer mist
20 own design 10 +5 shape stickers
20 stamped images
5 clean up
total 196
+5 update siggy
Total this post 1396

Edited by Teresakay on 07-22-12 07:57 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

kdsmommy
Idol
kdsmommy
In response to Teresakay

Nice work ladies! Today is my last day as your hostess of challenges. And once again, I am going to ask for your help. My LSS owner is going to let me organize and put on a scrapbook version of "CHOPPED" - a cooking show competition where contestants are given mystery ingredients for each round and have to cook an appetizer (round 1), entree (round 2), and a dessert (round 3). In chopped there are 4 contestants and one contestant is eliminated each round until there is a winner after dessert.

So, my plan is to have a competition called "SCRAPPED" where 4 contestants will be given 5 mystery supplies for each of 3 rounds. The first round will be for them to make a card in 20 minutes; the second round will be for them to make a 2 page LO in 30 minutes; the third round will be for them to make something altered in 30 minutes. Contestants will have access to tools (like on the show), and basic staple supplies (adhesive, dots, foam squares, glue, ribbon, CS, PP, stuff like this).

Today's (7/22) DC: Please make a list of mystery supplies for each round - card, 2 page LO, altered project. Mystery supplies are an odd or unusual assortment of items that can be put together in a variety of creative ways. For each round please label "card", "LO", or "altered project". For each round you submit a list of 5 items, take +50 points for a total of +150 if you make 3 lists.

Thanks!! You ladies are the best! Cheers...

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to kdsmommy

first round
1. paint
2. circle punch
3. craft scissors
4. twine
5. hearts of any kind

second round
1. glitter
2. corner punch
3. polka dot ribbon - any color
4. banner
5. thickers

third round
1. die-cut something
2. ink/stamp
3. sew - hand stitch or machine
4. alpha's
5. distress

+150 for todays daily
+10 completing today
+5 update siggy
=165
+4364
=4529

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to jadebrit

now I need to clean my house while the crazy one sleeps

laurink
Idol
laurink
In response to Megan Ann

• Megan Ann Said:
Sounds like you have a fun weekend Julie! And Laurin has a GREAT trip planned! I am sooo jealous too Jade!

Beautiful LOs ladies! I sooo want to get one done! I miss scrapping!

I totally forgot yesterday was Sunday--had a rough day b/c I didn't sleep but 3 hours Saturday night

I got a LOT done Friday and Saturday though--Kitchen is totally unpacked and living room is 65% unpacked! Bathrooms are 100% unpacked, and bedroom will be 100% as soon as I figure out how to move my dresser, which is behind 20 boxes in my scrap room into the bedroom! The movers put it in the wrong room and I can't move it!

sounds like things have been SUPER busy megan!!! but it also sounds like you're getting everything sorted and settled, it takes a lot of time doesn't it, but in the end, I love when it really feels like home!

laurink
Idol
laurink
In response to jadebrit

• jadebrit Said:
laurin - i am so jealous of all your fabulous trips!

it was awesome!!! we're back in oxford england now where our friend lives then tomorrow we head to the airport and back home to berlin! can't wait to be home and have a real computer and also to scrap!!!

laurink
Idol
laurink
In response to Megan Ann

• Megan Ann Said:
"Total Service Lead" It is like a Customer Service supervisor. I hope I get it!

good luck megan!!!!!!

laurink
Idol
laurink
In response to jadebrit

• jadebrit Said:
wow. 100 lo's eh? Well I got nothing on that but I will surely try bring it! I was actually thinking about going back to school so I may not be around much if I decide to go back. Still unsure. I was thinking about going back for sonogram tech. It is only a 2 year program and I already have my associates degree. But i dunno yet.

back to school jade? that sounds pretty cool! of course we would miss you though

laurink
Idol
laurink
In response to kdsmommy

• kdsmommy Said:
I'm sorry for being a bit behind this morning. Earlier in the year, I submitted my (lengthy) application to teach for DoDDS - it's the school system that oversees schools on US military bases around the world. So this morning, I was awoken by a phone call from PUERTO RICO wanting to know if I have time for a phone interview next Tuesday. UM, yea!! I'm kind of excited because it would be a great job - MS English; MS Language Arts / Reading Specialist! And now that my hubby is retired he could enjoy Puerto Rico while I work. This would be my dream (and his) - I work while he doesn't since now he's retired.

congrats jennifer!!!! that sounds amazing!!

laurink
Idol
laurink
In response to Megan Ann

• Megan Ann Said:
LOVE THE DAILY Jennifer!!!

CONGRATS on the job interview!!!

I did one today too and it went brilliantly! I have a part time job now!!! at least it is a start! And it is always easier to get a job when you already have one! AND I have a week and a half before the next orientation class starts, so I can relax (a bit) on the job hunt and work on unpacking my scrap room!!!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAY!!! !!!

congrats megan!!! it IS definitely easier once you have the first job, PLUS it takes a lot of stress off! yay!

laurink
Idol
laurink
In response to laurink

sorry for all the messages! i'm catching up on like 2 weeks of chat and so much has happened!!

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to laurink

glad you are back

Faithscrapper
Mayor
Faithscrapper
In response to laurink

• laurink Said:
  • jadebrit Said:

back to school jade? that sounds pretty cool! of course we would miss you though

Jade, that's a very flexible degree!

laurink
Idol
laurink
In response to jadebrit

• jadebrit Said:
glad you are back

yay glad to be back!

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to laurink

Good to see you back Laurin!!!! Thanks for the congrats

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to Faithscrapper

• Faithscrapper Said:
  • laurink Said:
  • jadebrit Said:

Jade, that's a very flexible degree!

that is what I am thinking, but I just can't make up my mind

kdsmommy
Idol
kdsmommy
In response to laurink

I'm a bit behind so I decided to take this evening to try and get caught up.

Here's a daily challenge I was excited about and completed.

7/11 DC – CHA favorites +100

So I’m really into scrapping with MADE IN THE USA supplies, paper lines, tools and other goodies. It is definitely hard, but more possible than I expected. I just look to see where the product is made and then decide whether it is worth my $$ if it’s made outside the USA or not. Usually, it’s not. The tricky part is that some lines make some products in the US and some products outside the US, so I really have to pay attention and check my labels. Some of my favorites are…

• The Sweetest Thing (from My Mind’s Eye)
• Echo Park
• Lily Bee Design
• Cropper Hopper storage
• Pebbles Inc.
• JILLIBEAN SOUP – my new favorite. OOOH LLLAAAA LAAAA!
• Little Yellow Bicycle
• Epiphany Crafts – just saw them at the Scrapbook Expo at the Puyallup Fairgrounds. Their tools and products are awesome and simple!!

dkscrapper
Queen
dkscrapper
In response to jadebrit

7/15: scrap about someone or something you love for 150 pts
A Fall Afternoon By Dkscrapper
A Fall Afternoon
13 letters
10 jewels
6 cs/pp 30
2 gm 2 inks 20
3 bling 15
distressing 5
stickles 5
die cuts 5
journal block 5
another challenge 5http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/1577973/tp/1/
12x12 10
3+ die cuts 10
scraps 10
sketch 10 July MSC Week 3 Bonus Sketch By Claggy
1 pic 5
1 person 5
over 5 yrs old 5
overlapping 10
34 words
handwritten 10
1 font 3 colors 15
total 387

7/20: Describe your dream job for us +100 points
There is a hospital here that has been closed for many years. I would like to open a Home-Hotel for homeless people who have lost their jobs.

7/21 if you spent time in your scrap space today, give yourself +100 points. Post a picture of something you did today for +50 points. I spent time in my scraproom making a big ol' mess! http://www.scrapbook.com/blogs/104455/view/184 327.html

7/14: I am going to a pretty pretty princess b-day party today which I am sure there will be an explosion of pink. So todays challenge is to use mostly pink on your LO. You can use other colors but the LO should be 75% pink. This is going to be a challenge for me lol. total of 300 pts.
Once upon a Time By Dkscrapper
Once Upon a Time
13 letters
6 brads
7 cs/pps 35
1 gm 2 inks 15
3 bling 15
1 font 4 colors 20
distressing 5
die cuts 5
journal block 5
another challenge http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/15778...
12 x 12 10
3+ die cuts 10
using scraps 10
sketch 5 July Page Maps ETC - Sketch #2 By GentlewoodFarms
1 photo 5
3 people 15
1 pic w/ me 10
overlapping 10
16 words
handwritten 10
Total 535

7/22 Please make a list of mystery supplies for each round - card, 2 page LO, altered project. Mystery supplies are an odd or unusual assortment of items that can be put together in a variety of creative ways. For each round please label "card", "LO", or "altered project". For each round you submit a list of 5 items, take +50 points for a total of +150 if you make 3 lists.
Card
1. embossing folder
2. 3-4 cs/pp (scraps)
3. stapler/staples
4. ink pads
5. rafia

Layout
1. pearls
2. punch
3. lace
4. doiley
5. glimmer mist

Altered
1. paints
2. glue - any kind
3. die cuts
4. flowers
5. ribbon
done today 10

7/16-7/22 weekly photoshttp://www.scrapbook.com/blogs/104455/view/215 023...
OMG 50
LOL 50
TFL 50
TTYL 50
WOW 50

7/22 38 comments 76
1 new blog entry 5
update sig 5
ToTal All = 9665

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit

jci before bed

AnythingGoesChallenge
Resident
AnythingGoesChallenge
In response to laurink

1st page is up to date with challenges!

MA

AnythingGoesChallenge
Resident
AnythingGoesChallenge
In response to laurink

ANd let's welcome Norma--our hostess for the next week!!!

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to AnythingGoesChallenge

I am going to do this weekly!!! I just made plans with the lovely Jade to scrap at her place on Tuesday!!! SO now I NEED to get something together to scrap! ACK! The Weekly is the perfect motivation!

kdsmommy
Idol
kdsmommy
In response to laurink

Here's another "late" DC from 7/16: RAK in the form of comments. I left 37 comments on other people's projects and such in the gallery.

max +150 total points (5 points each)

That was fun. And it's amazing to see what others are making!!

njr007
njr007 
Angel
njr007
In response to kdsmommy

+200 for 4 of five weekly photos see here at my blog: http://www.scrapbook.com/blogs/266921/view/215 031.html

+5 New Blog entry

+100 7/21 daily So...did anyone notice that I didn't put up a daily challenge this morning?! That's because it's one for the "evening"---if you spent time in your scrap space today, give yourself +100 points. Post a picture of something you did today for +50 points.
I spent about 2 hours in my old scrap room in Houston. I set up a throw away pile, a give away pile and a keep pile then I packed the stuff I want to keep and set aside 2 boxes I am giving to my niece in KS

+150 (7/22) DC: Please make a list of mystery supplies for each round - card, 2 page LO, altered project. Mystery supplies are an odd or unusual assortment of items that can be put together in a variety of creative ways. For each round please label "card", "LO", or "altered project". For each round you submit a list of 5 items, take +50 points for a total of +150 if you make 3 lists.

Card
1. Twine
2. Stamped image
3. Stickles
4. Punch
5. Buttons

Layout
1. 5 different papers
2. 3 Photos
3. Distressing
4. Embossing
5. At least 5 flowers

Altered Project
1. Glue
2. Paper Scraps
3. Punch
4. Ribbon
5. Stickles or Glitter

+100 7/20 - Describe your dream job for us +100 points - scrap it for an additional +50 points.
A couple of years ago, I met friends in Tyler Texas at a restored home for a scrap weekend. We had so much fun that me and another scrapper (Donna) considered opening our own scrapping retreat . How fun to have a job where you scrap everyday with other scrappers.

+150 7/10: - use this sketch on a LO for 150 pts THIS SKETCH used on Kiss Kiss Hug Hug lo

WEEK 3: JULY 16-22, 2012

Scrapping Challenge
1. Put together a "kit" that you might take to a crop. Post a picture of the kit. +150 points
2. Put your own "kit" together and post a picture. +100 points
3. "Lift" a "kit" that someone shares and post a picture of the "kit" completed. +150 points

+250 Did #1 and #2 for the weekly challenge
Kiss Kiss Hug Hug By Njr007
14 Title letters
29 gems
60 for 12 papers used
5 brown ink
15 3 ribbon
15 3 types of bling-pearls/gems and stickles and glitter
10 used 2 embossing folders
5 1 font/1 color in title
5 inking edges’
15 3 punches (2 leaf, sprigs, flower petals0
5 stickles and glitter
5 diecut shape (banner is a diamond folded in half)
5 for another challenge-Single Pic
5 journaling block
11 journaling words
10 12x12 LO
10 used 3 diecut shapes-flag, banner and ½ label
10 used scraps
10 Scraplift
5 1 photo
10 2 people in photo
10 embellishment on photo

219 for Kiss Kiss Hug Hug LO

64 for 32 gallery visits 7/16
14 for 7 gallery visits 7/18
30 for 15 gallery visits 7/20
2 for 1 gallery visit 7/21
26 for 13 gallery visits 7/22

5 signature update

Current total *5456*

kdsmommy
Idol
kdsmommy
In response to laurink

And my last contribution for tonight...the WEEKLY PHOTO CHALLENGE. Total +150 points.

+50 OMG
[image] OMG - Weekly Photo Challenge By Kdsmommy[/image]

+ 50 LOL
[image] LOL - Eating Mini Donuts at the Farmer's Market By Kdsmommy[/image]

+50 TFL
[image] TFL - Those are some LONG eyelashes By Kdsmommy[/image]

+50 TTYL
[image] TTYL - All decked out in her VANS gear By Kdsmommy[/image]

+50 WOW
[image] WOW - Kylene playing World of Warcraft By Kdsmommy[/image]

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to Megan Ann

ok, so weekly MIGHT not get done in time to take points, but I am working on getting a kit together. In the meantime, here are the rest of my weekly photos:

WOW (AGC-Week #3) By Megan Ann

LOL (AGC-Week #3) By Megan Ann

TTYL (AGC-Week #3) By Megan Ann

3 weekly pics=150 pts
update siggy=5 pts
subtotal=155 pts

NEW GRAND TOTAL=1074+155=1229 pts

laurink
Idol
laurink
In response to Megan Ann

I wasn't sure what some of the abbreviations meant, but here are my weekly pics!

AGC Week 3 Pics - WOW - My family graves in England! By Laurink

AGC - Week 3 - OMG - We visited Stonehenge & Avebury Stone Circle! By Laurink

AGC - Week 3 - LOL - The spiciest soup in the world! By Laurink

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to laurink

nice pics Laurin! Looks like you had an amazing trip!

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to Megan Ann

completed 2 monthly goals=20 pts
update siggy=5 pts
subtotal=25 pts

NEW GRAND TOTAL=1229+25=1254 pts

njr007
njr007 
Angel
njr007
In response to Megan Ann

Welcome to my week of challenges!

Weekly Challenge July 23-29
Inspiration and challenges are everywhere and sometimes challenges bring out the best in us. For this weeks challenge-pick a challenge on another site and complete the challenge for 300 points. You must include the sites name with your layout. Submit your layout at the site for an additional 100 points
You can pick ANY site but here are a few that currently have challenges available this month.

http://letsgetsketchy.blogspot.com/

http://berry71bleu.blogspot.com/2012/07/july-pretty-i n-...

http://iamroses-challenge .blogspot.com/2012/07/new-iar-...

http://scrappingeverydaym iracles.blogspot.no/2012/07/ju...

http://bobunny.blogspot.com/2012/07/layout-challe nge-wh...

Photo Challenge:
Something old
Something new
Something borrowed
Something blue

50 points each

7/23 daily: Do some fussy cutting on a layout or card for 150 points

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 07-23-12 06:12 AM
In response to njr007

Wellllll GOOD Monday Morning People!!!

I am so relaxed this morning!! My weekend with my friend cropping was so relaxing, I think I melted into butter by Sunday night. hehe

We had a blast! And 2 weeks from now we are going to do it all over again. Only the next time my Mom and her friend are going to join us. My Mom is 80 and her friend is 71. My Mom is just learning how, and her friend has been scrapping for awhile.

My Mom's friend scraps old school mostly. She is on a fixed budget and my friend and I are going thru' some of our scrap stuff we haven't used since scrapping started. And see if she would like to add some of our things to add to her scrap supply. You know the scissors, the edge rulers, and some stickers. I have a ton of other things she might like and I am going to cut some things out on the cricut that I know she could use on her pages and make a little box to keep all of it in. I am so excited to do this I can hardly contain myself! lol

SO now I have to empty out my suitcase and put everything back. Bla! But on the bright side my room will be all clean ready to scrap again!

Glad to back and now I need to go read all the post's I missed!!!

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 07-23-12 06:19 AM
In response to njr007

SO howdy to all of you guys this fine Monday morning!! lol

It is great to be back and get my scraproom all back to normal. Just in time for my BIG August race with!---->Jade!!! hehehe

She said to bring it, so I need to get organized.

This crop with my friend was a blast! And next time we get together my Mom and her friend are going to join us. I might even have another friend in town from Colorado visiting so she'll be joining us too. WOW!!!! A real mini crop!! It should be a blast!

Ok, I am off to read up on the past posts..so I will be back..gotta stay caught up here!

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 07-23-12 06:20 AM
In response to Quay

OOOOPs Sorry for the double post, I thought the first on didn't post so I re-wrote the mini version! to weird!!

dkscrapper
Queen
dkscrapper
In response to Quay

Your funny!!! Love reading your posts.

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 07-23-12 12:16 PM

• dkscrapper Said:
Your funny!!! Love reading your posts.

hehehe Glad someone reads my posts...hehe j/k Thanks Donna!

So I have cleaned and put all my scrap stuff back. Then my Mom calls me and wants me to take her to get a Mammogram! Geeez!! I thought when your 80 you didn't have enuff' boob to worry about! hehe She says her's feel funny! oooooooooook maybe that's what they're suppose to feel like at 80 I said. hehe She laughed and said now be serious! So I get to take her to get a Mammogram next week! Maybe I should get mine too. BUTT....mine are so big it would probably stress the machine trying to mash em' down! hehehe

Ok I'll quit talking about boobs. How about this question...

1. If you could have any hair color what would you have? And why?

2. And if you could wear any size what size dress/pants/shirt would you wear? And why?

SO I'll go first...

1. Medium blonde on the hair, Why? Because it hides my gray better. I use to be gray and silver. BUTT, the paramedic asked me if I was my DH's mother!!! WHAT!!!! are you serious? I was in my night gown and since my boobs weren't in the holder, I looked like I was 80 I guess!! hehe So now I am going medium blonde!!

2. Size...12 on the pants, 12 on the dress and 12 on the shirt. Why? Because then I might not look like DH's mother next time! hehehehehe

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 07-23-12 12:18 PM
In response to Quay

Laurin- You are so adorable!!!!

Page 3 of 5 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics