Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: July Feeling like celebrating a Holiday Challenge**WE HAVE A WINNER**        (Topic#1578127)
newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

With the Fourth of July this month, I am feeling like celebrating a holiday...Christmas in July, Halloween, Columbus Day, Memorial Day, whatever holiday you wish. There are so many great releases coming out for the upcoming holidays!!

The theme for the layout has to be a holiday!

1)Create a layout, digi, card, or altered project and post it in this forum by July 31

2) There are no specific requirements this month, your layout just must be a holiday theme...ANY HOLIDAY

3) the most important requirement...HAVE FUN!

All are welcome to play and no sign ups are required. So come on in and join us!!

Please PM me your top 3 votes on August 1st...shortly after that I will set up a poll for everyone to vote for their favorite. The winner will receive a RAK from Scraputante.

Thanks for joining my challenge!

June's Winner:

Pack your bags & hit the road By Tena E.

PARTICIPANTS:

Cocoa Claus By Marcilb

Easter 2012 By Amanda27

U.S. Veterans By Mylittlesweetpea

4th BBQ By Jen E

First Christmas By GentlewoodFarms

Winter Wedding By Dawna.s Place

We Believe in Santa By Tena E.

7 1/2 birthday By AllAmy

Love By Erin Reed - Ekr1432

Canada Day 2012 - Trafalgar Square London UK By Ladybing Tammy

*Perfect Father's Day By Claggy

July 4th By Rosita

Christmas In July By Canadiancandy

christmas By YourScrapAttack

Cookies for santa By J-M

Punkins By Dollscrap

EASTER 2012 By Sasload4

Thriller By LaceyKat

Edited by newtoscrapping2011 on 08-07-12 04:54 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

MarciLB
Queen
MarciLB
In response to newtoscrapping2011

fun idea Courtney!

AllAmy
AllAmy 
Angel
AllAmy
In response to MarciLB

fun, I'm always several holidays behind!

Rosita
Rosita 
Governor
Rosita
In response to AllAmy

I'd like to join. I'm looking forward to a party on the 4th and can't wait to use some pp I picked up the other day.

BTW, rule #1 says to add it by July 1st. Did you mean July 31st?

DreaSlee
Queen
DreaSlee
In response to Rosita

Great challenge!

Heather N
Expert
Heather N
In response to DreaSlee

I am in!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to Heather N

Perfect impetus for me to get yesterday's layouts started!

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to Ladybing Tammy

YES it is suppose to read July 31st...I fixed it...thats what I get for rushing LOL...I just felt bad it took me so long to get the challenge posted...sorry ladies!!

Dawna.s Place
Mayor
Dawna.s Place

I've had a Christmas photo to do for my family wedding album for ages. Count me in!!! Happy to see my friends playing along this month again!

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to Dawna.s Place

Glad you found us Dawna!!

Claggy
Claggy 
Mayor
Claggy

I think I can...I think I can...I think...

Boy are you all in trouble

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to Claggy

yes you can yes you can yes you will!

dollscrap
Queen
dollscrap

Great idea! I'm in.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to dollscrap

Can I submit one I did last month? We are leaving on vacation in the morning and I don't have a current one to do before we leave. (And I'm supposed to be packing.)

We will be gone 6-7 weeks or longer and I want to participate so I have a Halloween one I already did but very recently. Can that count?

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to Henri Jean

unfortunately, it has to be completed in the month of Jully...sorry have a great trip and we will see you next month hopefully!!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

Okay. Maybe on the road I can do something but I don't know what. I'll check in here and talk to everyone. Actually, I'm getting together with some of the ladies on the board the end of July in Alaska and we are going to have a scrap day so I'll see if I can find something for the holidays to take and work on! I may be able too. I haven't done Easter layouts yet so that might be what I do! And, we will be on the road on the 4th of July but I might get good pictures that day.

Maybe I can pull it out of the hat.

YourScrapAttack
Diva
YourScrapAttack

great topic. ill see what i can do.

sasload4
Governor
sasload4
In response to YourScrapAttack

This one I'm working on, got the photo picked out now just the papers!

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to sasload4

I think this one will slide right into my darling nephew's baby book - I haven't done his Christmas pages yet.

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to GentlewoodFarms

I'm thinking on this. Trying to decide if I have pix I can use. hhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmm

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to FinallyMama

Tomorrow is 4th of July so I hope to get some good photos to scrap - if not, I have my computer and I haven't done my Easter pages yet.

The pictures for that are on my computer so I can print them out. Just have to figure out where I'm going to scrap. We are on the road but we may be in Salt Lake City for a couple days and I may can crop in one of the scrapbook stores and buy papers, etc. or in Alaska.

SOmetimes there is a scrapbook class on the cruise ship and if so maybe that will help.

Don't know - but am going to try to find somewhere to do my page.

Claggy
Claggy 
Mayor
Claggy

• Henri Jean Said:
Tomorrow is 4th of July so I hope to get some good photos to scrap - if not, I have my computer and I haven't done my Easter pages yet.

The pictures for that are on my computer so I can print them out. Just have to figure out where I'm going to scrap. We are on the road but we may be in Salt Lake City for a couple days and I may can crop in one of the scrapbook stores and buy papers, etc. or in Alaska.

SOmetimes there is a scrapbook class on the cruise ship and if so maybe that will help.

Don't know - but am going to try to find somewhere to do my page.

You sound very determined! I did not know that cruise ships sometimes have scrapbooking classes. I truly do learn something every day!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to Claggy

oh Nancy there are entire cruises devoted to scrapbooking - my friend owns an LSS and they had one last year in November and they are having one in November 2013 too.

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms

I DID get some pictures today!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

Got a few pictures today but nothing 4th of July themed.

We were driving down I-10 and my husband wandered off the interstate to check a recycling place where he bought thousands of license plates in the past.

THey were closed, but in that industrial area we saw a warehouse with the doors open - they were working on gorgeous mardi gras floats.

He pulled up and I took pictures for the car of some of the floats. A man came out and Bill asked him if the floats were for next mardi gras.

He said that they were from the last mardi gras - they take the floats and strip them down to the flatbed and spraypaint them white and start over working on next year's floats.

He asked if we would like to come in and look around and we told him we would love to. I asked if I could take pictures inside and he said to take all I wanted.

They even showed us sketches of mardi floats they are making for next year! REally awesome.

THe theme of most of these floats were Beatles and there was one for Yellow Submarine and Penny Lane and I am the Walrus.

Also one they were working on that had a huge TOny the Tiger and a pooh bear and the Beatles Lovely Rita the Meter Maid with Penny Lane and Abby Road. Really cool.

SO I got tons of pictures but nothing to do with 4th of July.

Still have my Easter things I haven't scrapped yet.

A lot of cruise ships have some simple classes - they don't accomplish much but they do give a little class about scrapbooking and then turn you loose with the supplies. It is usually an hour class, maybe 2 hours.

Last time we were on a 4 day Bahama cruise when they had one and it was led by the cruise ship director on that ship.

My husband was going to a lecture at the same time but it was cancelled so he went to the scrapbook class.

The cruise ship director asked, "Now can anyone tell me why we scrapbook?" My husband immediately raised his hand.

He looked at Bill (my husband) and said, "Okay, can you tell me why the ladies scrapbook."

Bill said, THe ladies scrapbook to spend money."

Cruise ship director said, "Well okay, sir. NOw can anyone tell me what this is" and held up an implement that I could not identify but again my husband raised his hand.

He was not making the cruise ship director have an easy day and I think he was a bit reluctant to call on Bill again but nobody else raised their hand.

SO he asked Bill, "Okay sir, please tell me what this is."

BIll replied nice and loud, "It's a marital aid."

He said, "No sir, it is a crimper."

He demonstrated it and that fascinated Bill so he spent the rest of class running all his currency through the crimper.

Now he runs his currency through my emobssing folders with my BIg SHot. He loves the embossed stars on his currency.

Anyway, not all cruise ships have scrapbook classes but once in a while we do find one that does.

And like Tammy said, that are entire cruises devoted to scrapbooking.

Rosita
Rosita 
Governor
Rosita

Oh, that is so funny having embossed money!

Does he ever get any flack about it?

MarciLB
Queen
MarciLB
In response to Rosita

Courtney...This is Barbara's pup last Christmas!

Cocoa Claus By Marcilb

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

first post is updated!!

Dawna.s Place
Mayor
Dawna.s Place

I'm working in my family wedding album this month so I've decided on a Christmas lo of my cousin Bill an his beautiful wife Nancy. I just love them to pieces. Bill's a cancer survivor of 3 years and doing very well. Their journey has been such an inspiration to me. They got married during the Christmas holiday so I ordered a poinsettia die to do some handmade flowers.

Does anyone know when G45 new Nutcracker paper is going to be available? That would be perfect! But I have other holiday papers I can use too so I'll get started when my new dies get here.

How about you Cortney what do you have in mind?

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms

• Dawna.s Place Said:

Does anyone know when G45 new Nutcracker paper is going to be available? That would be perfect!

It's on their website, which means that it's orderable, but it'll probably be four to six weeks before you start seeing it in stores, I would think.

Probably not before school starts at least. But I could be way wrong about that.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

I absolutely LOVE that G45 paper!!! I so want to see it in real life.

Dawna.s Place
Mayor
Dawna.s Place

Good Morning Ladies,

Tammy ... I agree with you. I'm working on a swap right now that uses the Ladies Dairy G45 papers and OMG they are so lovely. Beautiful IRL!

Pat...Thanks for the tip at least I know not to wait on it for this challenge. I'll move along to my pp's.

Have a nice one ladies!

amanda27
Pro
amanda27

Easter 2012 By Amanda27
Easter LO.

YesterdaysEcho
Idol
YesterdaysEcho
In response to amanda27

How fun! I haven't been around on this site much lately and I've missed being in on challenges. And I *just* did a Christmas mini a couple days ago. I had to take a video rather than pics, though, so I'll have to find a way to link it.

beach girl 73
Guru
beach girl 73
In response to YesterdaysEcho

Courtney, I enjoyed your challenge last month, so I am excited to participate again this month. I was inspired by just celebrating the 4th, so here is a lo from 4th of July 2005 of my dad walking in our city's 4th of July parade. Thanks for hosting this. Challenges really help motivate me to get scrapping! Can't wait to see what everyone else comes up with this month!

beach girl 73
Guru
beach girl 73
In response to beach girl 73

Resubmitting my lo. After I posted it, I noticed that when I cropped the pic of my lo, I cut off the bottom half. Opps! Here is the full image.

YesterdaysEcho
Idol
YesterdaysEcho

Looks like it won't let me embed the video, so I'll just have to link it for you. But there's my mini.
http://youtu.be/Ei9c6eIBopc

Edited by YesterdaysEcho on 07-07-12 03:47 PM. Reason for edit: Didn't work.

Claggy
Claggy 
Mayor
Claggy

• Henri Jean Said:
Got a few pictures today but nothing 4th of July themed.

We were driving down I-10 and my husband wandered off the interstate to check a recycling place where he bought thousands of license plates in the past.

THey were closed, but in that industrial area we saw a warehouse with the doors open - they were working on gorgeous mardi gras floats.

He pulled up and I took pictures for the car of some of the floats. A man came out and Bill asked him if the floats were for next mardi gras.

He said that they were from the last mardi gras - they take the floats and strip them down to the flatbed and spraypaint them white and start over working on next year's floats.

He asked if we would like to come in and look around and we told him we would love to. I asked if I could take pictures inside and he said to take all I wanted.

They even showed us sketches of mardi floats they are making for next year! REally awesome.

THe theme of most of these floats were Beatles and there was one for Yellow Submarine and Penny Lane and I am the Walrus.

Also one they were working on that had a huge TOny the Tiger and a pooh bear and the Beatles Lovely Rita the Meter Maid with Penny Lane and Abby Road. Really cool.

SO I got tons of pictures but nothing to do with 4th of July.

Still have my Easter things I haven't scrapped yet.

A lot of cruise ships have some simple classes - they don't accomplish much but they do give a little class about scrapbooking and then turn you loose with the supplies. It is usually an hour class, maybe 2 hours.

Last time we were on a 4 day Bahama cruise when they had one and it was led by the cruise ship director on that ship.

My husband was going to a lecture at the same time but it was cancelled so he went to the scrapbook class.

The cruise ship director asked, "Now can anyone tell me why we scrapbook?" My husband immediately raised his hand.

He looked at Bill (my husband) and said, "Okay, can you tell me why the ladies scrapbook."

Bill said, THe ladies scrapbook to spend money."

Cruise ship director said, "Well okay, sir. NOw can anyone tell me what this is" and held up an implement that I could not identify but again my husband raised his hand.

He was not making the cruise ship director have an easy day and I think he was a bit reluctant to call on Bill again but nobody else raised their hand.

SO he asked Bill, "Okay sir, please tell me what this is."

BIll replied nice and loud, "It's a marital aid."

He said, "No sir, it is a crimper."

He demonstrated it and that fascinated Bill so he spent the rest of class running all his currency through the crimper.

Now he runs his currency through my emobssing folders with my BIg SHot. He loves the embossed stars on his currency.

Anyway, not all cruise ships have scrapbook classes but once in a while we do find one that does.

And like Tammy said, that are entire cruises devoted to scrapbooking.

I'm sure Kent would not enjoy a scrapbooking cruise and would not be happy if I spent that kind of money to go scrapbook!!

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to Claggy

Nancy...Im with you on that one LOL...Vacations are for making memories to scrap...I couldn't imagine spending the money for a scrapping cruise...but I bet it would be absolutely amazingly fun.

Dawna, I don't know what I am thinking for this one LOL...Probably christmas or halloween...

I love halloween, and have the new happy hauntings line that I really need to play with

I am off to update the first post! Hope everyone is having a great weekend...they always go so fast

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

I've only been on cruises that have an hour scrapbooking class sometimes but never an entire scrapbook cruise.

I can't imagine hauling my scrapbook stuff on a cruiseship (met one woman who went on one and took 13 suitcases of scrapbook stuff).

Not me either. On the cruise ships I'm with my husband!

The ladies I know who have gone on the scrapbook cruises had a wonderful time and loved them. But I just don't think it would be for me either.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

I don't think it would be for me either!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to YesterdaysEcho

• YesterdaysEcho Said:
Looks like it won't let me embed the video, so I'll just have to link it for you. But there's my mini.

checked out your video Brittany - I love that paper line and I love your mini! You have some wonderful little extras there like that mini explosion book (I didn't have the sound on so am not sure what you were calling it but it was lovely).

Dawna.s Place
Mayor
Dawna.s Place

Good morning ladies,

I'm headed out for a three day scrap booking retreat with my girl friends at the end of the month. I'm really looking forward to goofing off with my friends for a few days. There is 12 of us going, so it should be a blast! But, I don't think I'd do a scrap booking cruise either. I've never done a cruse and when I do, it's going to be all about being with my DH.

YesterdaysEcho
Idol
YesterdaysEcho

Thanks, Tammy! It would just not have worked with photos unless I took *tons* of them!

Jen E
Jen E 
Idol
Jen E
  • Jen E on 07-08-12 01:00 PM

Perfect timing for my LO from last year!!!
4th BBQ By Jen E

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat
In response to Jen E

hmmmm... i may have to try this....

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

We have a winner from the June Feeling like traveling Challenge!!

Congrats Tena E.!! Please PM me your address and I will have your RAK sent to you

Pack your bags & hit the road By Tena E.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

way to go Tena!

Dawna.s Place
Mayor
Dawna.s Place

Congrats Tina!

I started playing with my lo yesterday and found a beautiful Dusty Attic Christmas Tree to use rather than waiting on my poinsettia die. I'm setting it aside cuz I'm getting new floors installed today. No scraping for me today. I'll come back to it tomorrow. Have an awesome day ladies!

Claggy
Claggy 
Mayor
Claggy

• Ladybing Tammy Said:
  • YesterdaysEcho Said:

checked out your video Brittany - I love that paper line and I love your mini! You have some wonderful little extras there like that mini explosion book (I didn't have the sound on so am not sure what you were calling it but it was lovely).

That is an amazing mini!!!!! You gave me an idea for a page kit I'm working on. Thanks!

Dawna.s Place
Mayor
Dawna.s Place
In response to Claggy

Still working on my holiday lo today! I'm fussing with the design but I should have it done by tomorrow for pics. Have a wonderful day ladies...

Tena E.
Queen
Tena E.

Yay! Thanks for the votes everyone. I sent you an PM Courtney.

Now I'm off to get this month's page done, I've always wanted to do a Christmas in July page

Tena E.
Queen
Tena E.
In response to Tena E.

Brittney, beautiful mini album, love all the glitter & hidden pockets!

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to Tena E.

I got mine done. It was necessary. The "to-do" pile was threatening to topple over!

First Christmas

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

Tina congrats on your win!! I did receive your PM!!

The first post is up to date...the rest of the week I may be MIA a bit...but I will try and check in periodically! DH is taking me away on a suprise getaway this weekend, and we have a beach day on Thursday...

Dawna.s Place
Mayor
Dawna.s Place

Sounds like you got wonderful plans Courtney. Enjoy your well deserved break dear friend. Here's my Christmas in July lo for this months challenge:

Winter Wedding By Dawna.s Place

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

first post updated!

Tena E.
Queen
Tena E.

Here's my entry for this month, had fun making a Christmas in July page. TFL!

We Believe in Santa By Tena E.

AllAmy
AllAmy 
Angel
AllAmy
In response to Tena E.

Here is my entry- birthday!

7 1/2 birthday By AllAmy

Erin Reed -
Guru
Erin Reed -

i channeled patriotic colors for this LO - so 4th veterans day, etc

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to Erin Reed -

Erin - prayers going out for your dh's safe return.

When are you due?

Edited by Ladybing Tammy on 07-12-12 12:03 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

geez I was only gone one day LOL...off to update the first page

Love seeing so many entries!!

Claggy
Claggy 
Mayor
Claggy

Going to a crop tonight. Will complete my LO there. Excited to use a paper collection a friend sent me!

Claggy
Claggy 
Mayor
Claggy
In response to Erin Reed -

• erin reed - ekr1432 Said:
i channeled patriotic colors for this LO - so 4th veterans day, etc

Erin-My heart goes out to you! You have a new baby and hubby is out of country. Was he home when the baby came? My nephew is at Ft. Drum in NY. He's scheduled to leave in Jan. for Afghanistan. They had a baby girl May 22.

My prayers are with you and DH. May he be safe and return home to you soon!

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to Claggy

JCI

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

Here's mine. I celebrated pretty well in London on Canada Day - wasn't going to let it go by without showing my true colours!

Canada Day 2012 - Trafalgar Square London UK By Ladybing Tammy

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

Well thanks for being easy on me this weekend...I was away and our internet service STUNK...but it was kinda nice to get away from technology for a weekend.

Off to update the first page!

beach girl 73
Guru
beach girl 73

acu and mms

Claggy
Claggy 
Mayor
Claggy

I have tried to load this 4 times so I took a break!

Mine celebrates Father's Day

*Perfect Father's Day By Claggy

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to Claggy

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

first post is updated!!

Tena E.
Queen
Tena E.

ACU

Claggy
Claggy 
Mayor
Claggy
In response to Tena E.

ACU!

Rosita
Rosita 
Governor
Rosita

Here's my layout for the 4th of July:
July 4th By Rosita

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to Rosita

I love that there is such a variety of holidays being chosen. Making this such a fun challenge.

off to update the first post

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms

Canadiancandy
Mayor
Canadiancandy

I have one... for Christmas in July. I just finished this ornament. I hope that an altered item is OK rather than a layout. Silly thing took me 2 days lol
Christmas In July By Canadiancandy

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

Altered projects are just fine!! Thank you for joining our challenge!

A little over a week left ladies

YourScrapAttack
Diva
YourScrapAttack

christmas By YourScrapAttack

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to YourScrapAttack

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

Well, I thought I would have had several opportunities to scrap on this trip and haven't had one. I've collected a lot of stuff.

Some of the Flappers critique group are in Alaska and we are trying to get a military hop there (I'm in Seattle now) and if that happens (fingers crossed), I may get a page or two scrapped for the holidays.

If not, I will have to get pages done in August to jump back in the challenge.

I put a lot of layouts in my computer to crop and edit the photos so I am doing that on this trip and posting them but not swinging my ATG or doing layouts yet on this trip. Hopefully when we get to Alaska.

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

Hope your having a great trip!!

J-M
J-M 
Idol
J-M
  • J-M on 07-25-12 05:13 AM

Here's mine! I'm on a Christmas kick, so this is a perfect challenge right now for me!

Cookies for santa By J-M

Dawna.s Place
Mayor
Dawna.s Place

Good morning ladies! JCI...Hope everyone is doing well today.

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

Such a great response to this challenge...really makes me happy!!.

I will be an absentee hostess for the next couple of days. I am heading to CK Convention tomorrow night...I will have my tablet and will try to check in, but not making any promises!! I will catch up sunday night

Tena E.
Queen
Tena E.

Have fun Courtney...ACU again

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to Tena E.

My trip is going nicely - we are trying to catch a hop to Hawaii in the morning.

Lucky you Courtney! Have fun at the CK convention. I went to the CK convention in Portland in 2010 and it was the best convention ever!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

Courtney - have fun!!!

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

Thanks ladies looking forward to leaving work early and heading out.

dollscrap
Queen
dollscrap

Really cute layouts here...I will be back in the morning to leave some love.
Here's mine..I thought I wouldn't be able to get one done for the challenge but suddenly got inspired this evening.
Punkins By Dollscrap

Rosita
Rosita 
Governor
Rosita
In response to dollscrap

sasload4
Governor
sasload4
In response to Rosita

This is my LO for this months challenge.

TFL

EASTER 2012 By Sasload4

Claggy
Claggy 
Mayor
Claggy
In response to sasload4

I'm not going to be able to do this for Aug. I have to let some things go with the start of school especially with my hosting duties.

But I'll pop in now and again to comment on your wonderful work!

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to Claggy

Next month?? OHHHH i guess i really need to start thinking about next months challenge HAHHA!!

Tomorrow is the last day to get your entries in for this month!! I think I have an idea for next month...we shall see what happens!

Off to update the first post hope everyone has a great week

Tena E.
Queen
Tena E.

ACU

Claggy
Claggy 
Mayor
Claggy

• newtoscrapping2011 Said:
Next month?? OHHHH i guess i really need to start thinking about next months challenge HAHHA!!

Tomorrow is the last day to get your entries in for this month!! I think I have an idea for next month...we shall see what happens!

Off to update the first post hope everyone has a great week

Didn't mean to freak you out-lol! I'm having to get back into school mode.

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to Claggy

Nancy -

I'm sorry. I'm so VERY sorry. :-(

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics