Page 5 of 5 
Username Post: Remove/Closed/Finished        (Topic#1578989)
Charisma3103
Governor
Charisma3103
In response to TJCraftyWitch

Happy Saturday everyone.....

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff

Thank you Susie!!!!!!

I just received an amazing package! DH needs me to help him with some home projects today, but tonight, I cannot wait to scrap! I got some great items, but the best was a beautiful handmade album! Absolutely Gorgeous!!!!

Thank you so much!

Moon

Scrap Smart
Mayor
Scrap Smart
In response to moonpuff

So glad you like it, Moon! It was a lot of fun "spoiling" you!

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff
In response to Scrap Smart

I cannot thank you enough!
Totally wonderful box of goodies!

Moon

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison
In response to moonpuff

This was a wonderful swap thank you Shana for hosting it!! Look forward to the Christmas one as well.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to tcletoaddison

I wont be hostessing a Christmas one this year, I am in several so that makes my quota. I will however have one for Valentine's Day, so I plan on having signups open for that in December.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to Drayia

Okay thought I was late and was spazzing...lol. Okay it should arrive to you on time then hun.

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to babigirl

• babigirl Said:
Hello ladies i recived some awesome goodies but I do not know who there where from. So thanks to my SS whoever you are .

Here is what i got

ss october swap By Babigirl

Hi Shatema! This was from me and you have another one coming your way later on this week!

LinzLou
Diva
LinzLou
In response to vawm

Hi all! Sorry I have been AWOL.....I have been ill and in bed.....Finally kicked it on Friday but had a craft show today to hurry and prep for....

Secret pal, I am sorry. I received a package and thought it was from my Secret Sister on another thread! I am so sorry I wasn't able to check in sooner, but I absolutely loved everything!!

Again, I am SO sorry for not checking in sooner...

baingl
baingl 
Veteran
baingl
In response to LinzLou

My SS has not yet revealed herself. Hmmmmmm, who could it be?

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 10-07-12 08:03 PM
In response to baingl

Just checking in!

arteshamac
Queen
arteshamac
In response to vawm

Jci;) Part 2 of my Secret Sister's goodies are on the way this week. Have a wonderful week, ladies!

Charisma3103
Governor
Charisma3103
In response to arteshamac

Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow Canadians

mommie75
Angel
mommie75
In response to Charisma3103

Just stopped in real fast to say hi

Charisma3103
Governor
Charisma3103
In response to mommie75

My pals goodies are on the way

arteshamac
Queen
arteshamac

Jci:) The second box for my secret Pal was shipped yesterday. Hopefully, she will receive it by the end of the week. Thanks, Shana for hosting the wish list swap. It was the first one that I have participated in and I enjoyed spoiling my sister. I look forward to being able to participate in future swaps. Have an awesome day, lady bugs!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

hello ladies jci

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to babigirl

All right I think I have the first page updated with sent and received. Could you all check it and if I made a mistake let me know as the last day to be postal is coming up. Thanks

Charisma3103
Governor
Charisma3103
In response to Drayia

According to tracking info my pal will receive her package tomorrow

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

2 days to be postal with you packages ladies lets get on it please!

Received mine today from Tonya, and here she was worried it would be late. She sent me some AMAZING things from my wishlist and spoiled me rotten. Sweet treat of Swedish Fish, Imaginisce jewel tray, Imaginisce compact of clear and black rhinestones in asst. sizes, MS edge punch doily lace, SewEasy lazy daisy head,BoBunny Trinkets gabrielle line, 3 packages of Halloween dimensional stickers(kids love the monster ones), package of flowers with pearl centres, a cute decore plaque that reads "I'm batty about you", several sheets of Halloween paper and DCWV Royal Garden stack. I have not seen this stack yet and was blown away with the picture like finish on every page. This stack will make some amazing los and cards! Thank you Tonya you SPOILED me royally LOL. Love the card too.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to baingl

• baingl Said:
My SS has not yet revealed herself. Hmmmmmm, who could it be?

Your SS has informed me that you should expect another package from here and also one direct from her which will reveal who she is

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to Drayia

I am so glad that it arrived and that you loved everything. I had so much fun shopping for you and knew that as our hostess that I especially needed to spoil you. YOUR an AWESOME HOSTESS.
I wanted to keep some of those things for myself...lol. I had to return two things before I sent it, realized I got the wrong ones. The sew easy piece and the MS punch...could not for the life of my find the corner monarch butterfly punch, they had everything else...so I found another one that you wanted. I love that new stack too. I need to get the smaller one of it. I have enough of the 12x12 stacks in my craftroom..lol.

Enjoy all the goodies and have fun with them.

LinzLou
Diva
LinzLou
In response to Drayia

I came home from a bad day at work to a large package left by the mail lady! A HUGE thank you to my secret pal for all the wonderful goodies inside....

The pics below are of what I got!

LinzLou
Diva
LinzLou
In response to LinzLou

And I forgot to mention that the 3 bags of sour balls won't make it through the weekend....

Thanks again secret pal! I LOVE everything and most of it will be used at my retreat next weekend!! Hugs to you!!

LinzLou
Diva
LinzLou
In response to LinzLou

Oh and my pals second batch of goodies was ordered today and they should receive it next week! Enjoy!!

arteshamac
Queen
arteshamac
In response to LinzLou

Jci;) Have a great weekend, ladies!

arteshamac
Queen
arteshamac

Shana, my sister has received both of her boxes from me;) Please update it on the first page when you get a chance.

arteshamac
Queen
arteshamac
In response to LinzLou

Wow, Lindsey! Your secret pal sure did enjoy spoiling you! But aren't you missing Prima pp and flowers from these photos? Lol! Your pal wants to make sure you received your first box?

LinzLou
Diva
LinzLou

Oh I did receive my first box... I had thought the first box was from my other pal in another swap and posted it on there. I posted a thank you a while back on here and I am sorry you missed it!
(That's what I get for being out of it when I was sick....my brain was mixed up...LOL)

Thank you so much! I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED everything! You sure did spoil me! All the prima stuff is packed for my big trip next weekend to my Scrap and Spa retreat in Michigan. Lots of plans for it!

arteshamac
Queen
arteshamac
In response to LinzLou

You are so welcome;) This was my first swap and I enjoyed spoiling you;) I'm glad that you liked everything. Shana can attest to the fact that I was freaking out when you were sick and not checking in. I wasn't sure if you had received your first box. Looking forward to participating in future swaps. Happy Scrapping with your new goodies, Lindsey.

LinzLou
Diva
LinzLou

Thanks so much! And I LOVED everything...In fact, I'm at work craving those sour balls...hehe...

I'm sorry I didn't check in sooner.. Couldn't get myself off the couch or out of bed to get on the PC....

I'm sending you a friend request....Also, I'm in another Secret Sister swap...It's already started and runs through December, but it's loads of fun....

Secret Sister Swap

Charisma3103
Governor
Charisma3103
In response to LinzLou

According to the tracking number my pal received her goodies 34 minutes ago

mommie75
Angel
mommie75

Mine went postal today.. today was a very busy and costly day my twins r going to there first high school dance tonight it is home comming here so we had to go buy suits. Dress shoes ect today glad the biggest kids size still fit cause mens was alot more like 3 times more!!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to Drayia

I received the most wonderful surprise in the mail today from my pal Janie...

here is what I got:

October Afternoon - Midway Collection - Mini Market - Cardstock Stickers - Alphabet - Pink and Cream

October Afternoon - Witch Hazel Collection - Halloween - Sticky Keys - Cardstock Stickers - Green and Black

October Afternoon - Midway Collection - 12 x 12 Collection Kit

October Afternoon - Witch Hazel Collection - Halloween - Doo-Dads - Die Cut Cardstock Pieces

October Afternoon - Witch Hazel Collection - Halloween - Tidbits - Die Cut Cardstock Pieces

What an amazing box Janie! I appreciate it so much...what cool goodies to have and play with! Thank you so much sweet friend!!!!

Charisma3103
Governor
Charisma3103
In response to thinkpink22

You are so welcome Kimberly enjoy your goodies I was hard pressed not to pick some up for myself that collection is gorgeous

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

Yes, I was very happy with it too! I thought it was even prettier in person!

Charisma3103
Governor
Charisma3103

I am so glad I was worried you wouldn't like it....

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Nice goodies kimberyly

arteshamac
Queen
arteshamac
In response to LinzLou

I just sent you a friend request:)

Charisma3103
Governor
Charisma3103

Shana you can mark Kimberly as received she received her goodies from me

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 10-16-12 01:36 PM

JCI

LinzLou
Diva
LinzLou
In response to vawm

baingl
baingl 
Veteran
baingl
In response to Drayia

Cool!! I got my second package Monday. Too Cool. Love the 6x6 pad I can not wait to find time to use them. Looks like this Haloween will be here before I get to crop last yesrs. LOL
THANK YOU SIS! I so love getting surprises in the mail.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to baingl

Georgia I am your pal, you should be recieving a Halloween package from me with your Halloween treat in it. It will take a bit to get to you from Canada. I dont remember if I added a card LOL. Glad you have enjoyed all I sent to you so far.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Drayia

I got a wonderful package from kimberly yesterday thank you
So very much.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to babigirl

Halloween 2012 SS By Drayia

Here is the great package I received from Tonya!!

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to Drayia

Please correct me if I am wrong.... Everyone except Charima3103 has received a Halloween package.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Drayia

my partners second package is on the way

Charisma3103
Governor
Charisma3103
In response to babigirl

Yep nothing here yet

arteshamac
Queen
arteshamac

My second set of goodies got damaged during the shipment, but my ss assured me that I will have another box coming to me soon:)

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

I am on top of it Janie, hopeing to hear from your pal soon. Have never had her flake before so a little concerned that you have not received from her yet.

Edited by Drayia on 10-18-12 11:26 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Charisma3103
Governor
Charisma3103
In response to Drayia

I think I figured out who my pal is and if I'm right I see she mailed on the 13 th so we both know how fast USPS and Canada Post are lol

Charisma3103
Governor
Charisma3103

I'm not worried...

Scrap Smart
Mayor
Scrap Smart

I got a second package yesterday--my partner is LinzLou! She was a fabulous partner!! Thanks again, Lindsey!

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

LOL yep Canada post is horrid so if it was posted on the 13 then you should get it right before Halloween

mommie75
Angel
mommie75
In response to Drayia

Janie yes i am ur pal. Yes not like me to not be the first to mail but. I know work 16hrs a day from 515 am to about 930 at night. So everything is closed around here when i have time so i went sat to groc store to mail and found out you can no longer mail to canada from there urg!some new home land ********. So tue durning nap time me and baby ran to po left hubby with rest of napping kids and mailed i sent it priority it cost 25.80 to mail but you should have it all before halloween sorry it took me so long to get in mail i have had the stuff sitting here just never got to po

Charisma3103
Governor
Charisma3103
In response to mommie75

• mommie75 Said:
Janie yes i am ur pal. Yes not like me to not be the first to mail but. I know work 16hrs a day from 515 am to about 930 at night. So everything is closed around here when i have time so i went sat to groc store to mail and found out you can no longer mail to canada from there urg!some new home land ********. So tue durning nap time me and baby ran to po left hubby with rest of napping kids and mailed i sent it priority it cost 25.80 to mail but you should have it all before halloween sorry it took me so long to get in mail i have had the stuff sitting here just never got to po

No worries Jen I understand completely rememeber I have a brrod of my own and I understand the job issue as well. I wasn't worried. You take it easy hun and have an awesome weekend. Hugs

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 10-19-12 08:52 PM

Shatema, I got my wonderful second box! Thank you!

Edited by vawm on 10-19-12 08:53 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

• Charisma3103 Said:
I am so glad I was worried you wouldn't like it....

Oh my goodness! I would NEVER not like it!!!!! I am very easy to please and LOVED what you picked out!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Yay glad you got it and I am glad you liked it

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to littleMRSimelda

imelda and I are hosting a Christmas swap if anyone is interested

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to babigirl

almost ready to close this swap, just one more to go

Charisma3103
Governor
Charisma3103
In response to Drayia

I will let you know

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Janie I am still here with you can't wait to see the awesome goodies you get

baingl
baingl 
Veteran
baingl
In response to Drayia

Thank you Shana. I love whatyou sent me. I did not realize it was so expensive to ship to and from Canada. You'll have to let me know if there are things here you can not get there for future swaps.
Love my stuff.
Thanks,
Georgia

baingl
baingl 
Veteran
baingl
In response to baingl

Jennifer,
Did you ever get your packages from me?

mommie75
Angel
mommie75
In response to baingl

I got the one package really early in the swap from u

mommie75
Angel
mommie75
In response to mommie75

It is very costly to ship to canada that why many people will not ship there. And it takes forever for them to get stuff. Makes me really no differnce really where i mail to shipping is shipping

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to mommie75

• mommie75 Said:
It is very costly to ship to canada that why many people will not ship there. And it takes forever for them to get stuff. Makes me really no differnce really where i mail to shipping is shipping

This is so true, takes at least 14 business days for packages to arrive in Canada from the States. A lot of companies charge an arm and a leg to ship into here. I do have a list of cheap shipping sites as well as a Canadian site that you can ship from but when buying in Canada the prices almost double on the product. I tend to encourage ppl to ship to themselves and then ship to Canada. Lots of times you an down size the box the items were shipped in and it is cheaper. I believe you can ship flat rate boxes from the States to here. Not only that but I do have ppl that join the swap and request not to have a Canadian pal because of shipping, they dont stop to think that the issue is the same over here the difference is the number of sites that ship in the States direct is cheaper for us Canadians to use for Americain pals. Sometimes it makes me feel unwanted because of it :P

arteshamac
Queen
arteshamac
In response to Drayia

No second package from my pal yet, but I am patient:) Happy Friday Eve, ladies:)

Charisma3103
Governor
Charisma3103

I received my package from Jen today thank you so much these are the goodies i received

I also receive A bag of Halloween candy corn an some Russell Stouver chocolate

Thank you again
Products Referenced in This Post:

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

So the main packages have arrived jsut waiting on some little extras. So glad everyone received

LinzLou
Diva
LinzLou
In response to Drayia

This was such a fun swap!! Signing off!

baingl
baingl 
Veteran
baingl
In response to mommie75

Jennifer, did you not get a second package? It was just letter size. I mailed the final package last week, so it might be a bit before you get it. Hope you enjoy!
Happy Halloween..

Charisma3103
Governor
Charisma3103
In response to baingl

Signing off

mommie75
Angel
mommie75

yes i got a package with goodies in it towards the start of the swap.. you sent me a pm since you did not say who you were..

so the last package you mailed last week will be only thing i am waiting on.. i posted way back there in pages that i got a package from you with yummy goodies in it,. candy ,2 halloween people ect

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to mommie75

Shana sorry that it makes you and the others in Canada feel unwanted. I don't mind sending there. Just can't do it all the time...lol. Especially when they are heavy packages..but when its lighter stuff...it is no problem. I love my pals in Canada.

mommie75
Angel
mommie75
In response to baingl

• baingl Said:
Jennifer, did you not get a second package? It was just letter size. I mailed the final package last week, so it might be a bit before you get it. Hope you enjoy!
Happy Halloween..

When did. U mail I have not gotten anything

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 11-01-12 01:17 PM
In response to mommie75

Signing off!

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to vawm

Signing off.

Scrap Smart
Mayor
Scrap Smart

signing off

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda

Signing off. Artesha I have ur second ready to go. I kinda forgot about it. Thought it was gone. Will send it ASAP and u can let me know on the Christmas swap when u get it.

arteshamac
Queen
arteshamac
In response to littleMRSimelda

Ok, Imelda:) Thanking you in advance for my package. And I will let you know through the Christmas swap when I get it. It was fun, ladies. Signing off:)

baingl
baingl 
Veteran
baingl
In response to Drayia

• Drayia Said:
Georgia I am your pal, you should be recieving a Halloween package from me with your Halloween treat in it. It will take a bit to get to you from Canada. I dont remember if I added a card LOL. Glad you have enjoyed all I sent to you so far.

Shana, I have never gotten another package. Not sure when or if you had a chance to ship. I know it takes a while to make through customs.
Georgia

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to baingl

its on its way Georgia I will wait to sign off on here until you get it. It is worth the wait I promise

baingl
baingl 
Veteran
baingl
In response to Drayia

I had to go out of town for a family funeral last week and I came home to three packages. I was so happy and excited. I am guessing one of them was yours, but all three were from scrapbook.com, so I do not know who to thank for what. One had a snowflake punch (which I can not wait to use), one hadthis cool gold paper embossing kit, the other was papers full of papers, ribbons, and tags. All were so very awesome.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to baingl

The second package I sent had a altered coffin box in it, halloween socks and some candy. Looks like it went missing, I hate that. But those boxes sure sound great, they might be from your big sister in the Oct - Dec sister swap. Check with them

I am going to close this one now and check with you further on that swap.

Page 5 of 5 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics