Page 4 of 7 
Username Post: We Have Winners~** NEW for Sept. Gallery Inspired Challenge **~        (Topic#1579947)
TexasMomOf4
Queen
TexasMomOf4
In response to debby_westbrook

Original lo

Beach Boy By Gr82BAnAUTiger

Lift lo

Great Smoky Mountains By TexasMomOf4

Original Card

my world By Paperie Blooms

Lift Card

Merry Christmas By TexasMomOf4

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to GMFTS

Here is my layout:

young innocence By Newtoscrapping2011

and here is the layout Crystal gave me to lift

Home Sweet Home By Kobe2256

I had such a great time lifting this!! thank you for an amazing challenge...now off to work on my card!!

madmatter
Diva
madmatter
In response to Mother Goose

love my inspiration(s) ... got to get right on it

dollscrap
Queen
dollscrap
In response to madmatter

Done...with my layout anyway...that card is gonna be a challenge!
Papa By Dollscrap

Here's the link to my lovely inspiration.
http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/661977/view /3656757/...

GMFTS
GMFTS 
Governor
GMFTS
  • GMFTS on 09-03-12 04:23 PM
In response to dollscrap

Well obviously this has been a creative weekend.

So many fantastic entries.

GMFTS
GMFTS 
Governor
GMFTS
  • GMFTS on 09-03-12 04:24 PM

• debby_westbrook Said:
I'm going to do it right now!!!

Thank you.

MrsCDJ
MrsCDJ 
Diva
MrsCDJ
In response to GMFTS

• GMFTS Said:
Thanks to the angels who have picked out some inspiration.

Crystal - I should say thanks but oh my goodness you super challenged me...that is so not my style.

I do what I can hehe! I've seen what you can over in the Ugly Paper Challenge, I have absolute faith in you!!

MrsCDJ
MrsCDJ 
Diva
MrsCDJ

Popping in real quick to take a peek and hopefully get some brainstorming done on the inspirations Judy picked for me!! My dog is having puppies and my DH isn't home so I get to do a lot of running back and forth and making dinner for kids and ... and ... and ...

GMFTS
GMFTS 
Governor
GMFTS
  • GMFTS on 09-03-12 06:11 PM
In response to MrsCDJ

• MrsCDJ Said:
  • GMFTS Said:

Crystal - I should say thanks but oh my goodness you super challenged me...that is so not my style.

I do what I can hehe! I've seen what you can over in the Ugly Paper Challenge, I have absolute faith in you!!

Aren't you sweet. Flattery though will not get this lo done.

GMFTS
GMFTS 
Governor
GMFTS
  • GMFTS on 09-03-12 06:12 PM
In response to MrsCDJ

• MrsCDJ Said:
Popping in real quick to take a peek and hopefully get some brainstorming done on the inspirations Judy picked for me!! My dog is having puppies and my DH isn't home so I get to do a lot of running back and forth and making dinner for kids and ... and ... and ...

that is a definite hope those puppies come fast and easy for both you and the mom.

RedSquirrel UK
Diva
RedSquirrel UK
In response to GMFTS

Here is my LO.

Original:
Jinx By MichelleMc

My lift - I rotated the design 90* anti-clockwise to fit in my landscape photos, but the essentials are all there. The programme for the carnival fits into a pocket behind the red paper but I took it out for the photo. This was so much fun!
Red Arrows By RedSquirrel

I still have the card to do. I did a practise run which worked out beautifully but was only a lift of the fold, not of the design.

Off to leave some love for others!

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to RedSquirrel UK

mms

GMFTS
GMFTS 
Governor
GMFTS
  • GMFTS on 09-04-12 06:25 AM

Good morning everyone on this back to work, back to school, back to routine day.

Only 4 more days to another weekend!

MrsCDJ
MrsCDJ 
Diva
MrsCDJ

• debby_westbrook Said:
  • GMFTS Said:

Way to go Crystal!!! You can do it Mary!!!

I knew Debby would appreciate me being challenging (she taught me everything I know about being ... challenging, yeah, well just use the word challenging!)

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to GMFTS

• GMFTS Said:
I'll just have to think of a twistier twist (where or where is Pat (Gentlewood Farms) when I need her - she comes up with amazing twists)).

I'm right here!

And you know it's because my mind is a terrifying place and I have to get the evil out of it every so often or my head will just explode, right?

GMFTS
GMFTS 
Governor
GMFTS
  • GMFTS on 09-04-12 07:10 AM
In response to GentlewoodFarms

oh I get the head exploding thing for sure...happens to me all the time.

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to MrsCDJ

• MrsCDJ Said:
  • debby_westbrook Said:
  • GMFTS Said:

Way to go Crystal!!! You can do it Mary!!!

I knew Debby would appreciate me being challenging (she taught me everything I know about being ... challenging, yeah, well just use the word challenging!)

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms

Doreena
Governor
Doreena

I am so utterly lost right now...but that's expected cuz I'm always lost in real life as well! LOL!
Luckily I know what I'm supposed to be lifting so I think I'll be alright...

Stiina
Stiina 
Veteran
Stiina
In response to MrsCDJ

Ok, Crystal, I have found an inspiration for you. I love this because of the layering and many textures it has. Layers and textures are the key words for your inspiration:

[image]http://www.scrapbook.com/gallery/image/layout/ 3731395.html[/image]

Stiina
Stiina 
Veteran
Stiina
In response to Stiina

Sorry, I can't get the image to show here...

GMFTS
GMFTS 
Governor
GMFTS
  • GMFTS on 09-04-12 09:05 AM
In response to Stiina

• Stiina Said:
Sorry, I can't get the image to show here...

Stiina thanks for trying to post. I don't know if you saw my posts from Sunday night and yesterday about getting 'angels' to pick inpsirations for those that were still outstanding. Because you hadn't posted an inspiration for Crystal by the deadline I had to impose someone else did that.

Please accept my apologies if you were away or otherwise unable to get to this till today. I appreciate your participation and hope this hasn't discouraged you.

Edited by GMFTS on 09-04-12 09:11 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

GMFTS
GMFTS 
Governor
GMFTS
  • GMFTS on 09-04-12 09:10 AM
In response to GMFTS

~~~ Message for all participants ~~~~

I imagine it is apparent to most of you that I could have designed this challenge - at least the twist part - in a more workable fashion.

The way it is now has led to some frustration and uncertainty for some.
I would like you all to know that the next round will have some changes which I believe will alleviate the problems and make for an even more fun challenge.

Thanks to all of you for your patience and support as I stumble along on the learning curve.
You all are wonderful!

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to GMFTS

I had a blast with this challenge and thank you for hosting...I actually thought that you were picking what we had to lift (as in you were picking everyones) LMAO...silly me....

I love this challenge and can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!! this has been alot of fun Off to catch up on love

Doreena
Governor
Doreena
In response to GMFTS

• GMFTS Said:

I imagine it is apparent to most of you that I could have designed this challenge - at least the twist part - in a more workable fashion.

I would like you all to know that the next round will have some changes which I believe will alleviate the problems and make for an even more fun challenge.

Thanks to all of you for your patience and support as I stumble along on the learning curve.
You all are wonderful!

TY for tackling this challenge and all your hard work! The challenge itself is a great idea even if there are a few stumbling blocks to get to the finished product!

MrsCDJ
MrsCDJ 
Diva
MrsCDJ
In response to GMFTS

• GMFTS Said:

You all are wonderful!

You're doing a wonderful job Mary! I love this challenge ... and this is my first month! So long as things remain stable for me I'll keep coming back!

laurak1
Idol
laurak1
In response to MrsCDJ

I'm so sorry I was unable to post inspiration in a timely manner. I was unfortunately swamped this past weekend and just didn't have time. Thank you for covering for those of us who got behind Mary, you're doing a great job!

NMscrapper
Governor
NMscrapper
In response to GMFTS

• GMFTS Said:

You all are wonderful!

Thanks for all your hard work on this, Mary. Even with the few hiccups we had, it's a really great challenge. Haven't had this much fun in a long time. Looking forward to next month already!

NMscrapper
Governor
NMscrapper
In response to NMscrapper

I have mine finished, but now I can't think of a title . . . arrrrrrggghhhhhhh!!!!

GMFTS
GMFTS 
Governor
GMFTS
  • GMFTS on 09-04-12 10:52 AM

• NMscrapper Said:
I have mine finished, but now I can't think of a title . . . arrrrrrggghhhhhhh!!!!

That is so often the hardest part for me... I end up having to walk away and let it sit but I hate waiting...grrrrr

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to GMFTS

Mary, when I have to do that, I say that I am putting my layout in time out LOL...I dont always title...but usually put a layout in time out for one reason or another LOL

GMFTS
GMFTS 
Governor
GMFTS
  • GMFTS on 09-04-12 12:23 PM
In response to newtoscrapping2011

• newtoscrapping2011 Said:
Mary, when I have to do that, I say that I am putting my layout in time out LOL...I dont always title...but usually put a layout in time out for one reason or another LOL

I have los that have been in time out so long it should be called jail. When I was looking for a particular piece of paper yesterday I found about 1/2 dozen of those naughty things.

Stiina
Stiina 
Veteran
Stiina
In response to justLyn

LindaMarie: Love the inspiration, and thank you! I've already got an idea for this. I try not to copy, but use elements of the inspiration to create something different. We'll just see how this goes.

flintridgescrapper
Diva
flintridgescrapper
In response to GMFTS

• GMFTS Said:

You all are wonderful!

Mary, I appreciate you doing this challenge. This is the 1st challenge I've participated in in a long time, and I've had a blast. I've never had a lo featured on the front page, and because of this, I've seen mine there! I was like a little kid, I was so excited!

GMFTS
GMFTS 
Governor
GMFTS
  • GMFTS on 09-04-12 03:51 PM
In response to flintridgescrapper

I saw it there too...looked pretty darn nice I thought.

NMscrapper
Governor
NMscrapper
In response to GMFTS

You Are Special By NMscrapper

Well, it finally has a title, so here it is. This was a real blast! Come on October so we can do it again!

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook

Fantastic lo Carol!!!

MrsCDJ
MrsCDJ 
Diva
MrsCDJ

• flintridgescrapper Said:
Crystal, I found this in your faves, and knew I'd like to see your take on it.

Girl With Hat By Jrabs

...still thinking! Good thing it's only the 4th of the month!! Maybe if I find a picture first huh?

MrsCDJ
MrsCDJ 
Diva
MrsCDJ

• flintridgescrapper Said:
And here's the card.....

http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/406625/view /3714313/...

Sorry public embedding was not turned on.

Love the card you picked out for me! Maybe I can get it done while I think of how to approach the LO!

MrsCDJ
MrsCDJ 
Diva
MrsCDJ
In response to MrsCDJ

ACU! Everyone's been doing such great work I keep thinking I'm falling behind! Then I remember it's only Sept. 4th!

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to GMFTS

• GMFTS Said:

You all are wonderful!

All new things go through a birthing process. You're doing a GREAT job. This is a BUSY forum, and you're staying right on top of things, which takes an incredible effort! We're all good here. This is fun. Seriously.

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms

I say that I'm letting mine marinate. I'm a little food obsessed.

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook

I can't wait for OCT... Your awesome Mary!!!

AuntyT
AuntyT 
Governor
AuntyT

I am so sorry I did not get the inspiration picked out for the person following me. I completely forgot I had signed up for this challenge. I really must start writing these things down or something.

To my buddy who picked out my inspiration, thank you. I can't wait to get started.

Again my apologies I feel like a heel.

LelaScraps-n-Stamps
Idol
LelaScraps-n-Stamps
In response to GMFTS

• GMFTS Said:
  • LelaScraps-n-Stamps Said:
  • GMFTS Said:
TOO MANY FOLKS ARE WAITING PATIENTLY FOR THEIR INSPIRATIONS

If no selection has been made by 9AM SB.com time tomorrow the hostess will step in and arrange for selections.

See below or front page

• GMFTS Said:

*************Please please please pick out the inspirations for the people following you.

Outstanding at this time:
1.Angie pick a card & layout for Lela

2.AuntyTpick a lo for Denielle
3.Denielle pick a lo for NMscrapper
4.Laurak1 pick a lo for Gentlewoodfarms

5. Justlyn pick a card for Stiina
6.Stiina pick a lo & a card for MrsCDJ
7. MrsCDJ pick a lo for Newtoscrappin

Thanks Mary ... although no rush for me. I'm moving my Mom to a Retirement/Senior Center so I won't be back to scrappin' until this weekend ...

Ok Lela - we will let yours hang till then. But please remind me if your inspiration hasn't been picked by then.

In the meantime I am going to ask you to pick inspirations for Denielle.C.podraza - that is unless you do not have time.

GOod luck moving your mom. Hope it all goes well and she is comfortable.

Thanks Mary! Move stuff that I did for my Mom went well.

I chose this one for Denielle
Flowers, mom! By J-M

This was in her favorites and it made me chuckle because it was a great scraplift by J-M who was the person after me in the August Scraplift Challenge Looking forward to seeing Denielle's fun page!

Edited by LelaScraps-n-Stamps on 09-04-12 11:19 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

RedSquirrel UK
Diva
RedSquirrel UK
In response to LelaScraps-n-Stamps

Here is my card, and I'm all done! That was such fun - I want another challenge now LOL

Xmas penguin Dutch fold card By RedSquirrel

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

I am ACU on love...and now off to figure out how you are seeing someone elses favorites LMAO!!

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

well duhhh lol i figured that out pretty fast!! lol now i know for next time

GMFTS
GMFTS 
Governor
GMFTS
  • GMFTS on 09-05-12 07:17 AM

well duhhh lol i figured that out pretty fast!! lol now i know for next time

Courtney you crack me up!

GMFTS
GMFTS 
Governor
GMFTS
  • GMFTS on 09-05-12 07:32 AM
In response to AuntyT

• AuntyT Said:
I am so sorry I did not get the inspiration picked out for the person following me. I completely forgot I had signed up for this challenge. I really must start writing these things down or something.

To my buddy who picked out my inspiration, thank you. I can't wait to get started.

Again my apologies I feel like a heel.

oh Tayrah don't feel like a heel - you weren't the 'sole' forgetter!

I know that pun stunk didn't it?

All is well and can't wait to see your entries.

pugs223
Idol
pugs223
In response to GMFTS

great pun!

Loving everyone's creations. I need to start working on mine. I think I figured out what pic I'm going to use for the LO...I think.

RedSquirrel UK
Diva
RedSquirrel UK
In response to pugs223

LelaScraps - Mary asked me to pick your inspiration to get your started. I hope you like what I've chosen for you!

LO:
the nightly ritual By Kzookeeper

Card (public embedding not enabled):
http://www.scrapbook.com/gallery/image/card/37 31477.htm...

GMFTS
GMFTS 
Governor
GMFTS
  • GMFTS on 09-05-12 12:50 PM

Thanks Rosie - great inspirations.

Have fun Lela.

TexasMomOf4
Queen
TexasMomOf4
In response to GMFTS

acu

MrsCDJ
MrsCDJ 
Diva
MrsCDJ
In response to TexasMomOf4

For those who want to see the new puppies:

Apricot Male By MrsCDJ

leokc34
Mayor
leokc34
In response to MrsCDJ

• MrsCDJ Said:

Apricot Male By MrsCDJ

oh my goodness... so adorable!!!!

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to leokc34

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

howww adorable!!!

Stiina
Stiina 
Veteran
Stiina
In response to GMFTS

Where do we post our entry? In response to this? Not done this here before...

GMFTS
GMFTS 
Governor
GMFTS
  • GMFTS on 09-05-12 07:10 PM
In response to Stiina

You can post it here as a reply and then I will add it to the front.

I just noticed a few minutes ago that you had posted in the other thread so I have grabbed it for the front.

blooberry56
Guru
blooberry56
In response to GMFTS

Hi ladies! Y'all have been busy! I haven't had a chance to come leave love yet, but I just finished my card part of this challenge! Hope to come back tomorrow or friday to catch up.

50 By Blooberry56

mojosmaddy
Guru
mojosmaddy
In response to GMFTS

Hi Mary! I know you are not busy or anything managing this challenge, but I would like to change from doing a card to doing a Layout. Yes, you read correctly, I would like to make a SCAPBOOK PAGE!!!!

I have found my inspiration for the page, so just let me know if it is ok for me to change.

Thanks!!!!!!

LelaScraps-n-Stamps
Idol
LelaScraps-n-Stamps

• RedSquirrel Said:
LelaScraps - Mary asked me to pick your inspiration to get your started. I hope you like what I've chosen for you!

LO:
the nightly ritual By Kzookeeper

Card (public embedding not enabled):
http://www.scrapbook.com/gallery/image/card/37 31477.htm...

• GMFTS Said:
Thanks Rosie - great inspirations.

Have fun Lela.

Yay! Thanks Rosie! I know just the picts I want to dig out for this Layout Inspiration ... now to find them

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to LelaScraps-n-Stamps

RedSquirrel UK
Diva
RedSquirrel UK

I'm all caught up with the love - great work everyone!

Kim222
Kim222 
Mayor
Kim222
In response to GMFTS

• GMFTS Said:

You all are wonderful!

I think what is apparent to us is that you've done a wonderful job putting this challenge together and we're having so much fun that this one just started and we're already looking forward to the next one!!

Enjoy my run-on sentence and keep up the good work

Kim222
Kim222 
Mayor
Kim222
In response to MrsCDJ

• MrsCDJ Said:

Apricot Male By MrsCDJ

oh the cuteness!!

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to Kim222

acu and ready for this weekend LOL!!! is it friday yet??

MrsCDJ
MrsCDJ 
Diva
MrsCDJ

ACU and planning on getting ...something...done today!

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to MrsCDJ

GMFTS
GMFTS 
Governor
GMFTS
  • GMFTS on 09-06-12 06:29 AM
In response to mojosmaddy

• mojosmaddy Said:
Hi Mary! I know you are not busy or anything managing this challenge, but I would like to change from doing a card to doing a Layout. Yes, you read correctly, I would like to make a SCAPBOOK PAGE!!!!

I have found my inspiration for the page, so just let me know if it is ok for me to change.

Thanks!!!!!!

Kristi you silly girl... of course you can change - but I get to pick the lo...
Nah I am just jking...go ahead - I'll fix the front.

mojosmaddy
Guru
mojosmaddy
In response to GMFTS

Kristi you silly girl... of course you can change - but I get to pick the lo...
Nah I am just jking...go ahead - I'll fix the front.

Next time LOL

GMFTS
GMFTS 
Governor
GMFTS
  • GMFTS on 09-06-12 06:54 AM
In response to mojosmaddy

Hey look we made it to Hot Topics... you guys are something else!

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to GMFTS

wahooo!!! thats cuz you came up with an awesome challenge!!!

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX

Working on my layout today. Working it to count for 5 different challenges. Whoo hoo

AuntyT
AuntyT 
Governor
AuntyT
In response to Pam in TX

Mary...excellent pun!

leokc34
Mayor
leokc34
In response to AuntyT

woohoo... were hot!!

kiyawinn
Guru
kiyawinn
In response to leokc34

I've been very busy and away for the long weekend, last weekend..... finally, ACU.
I hope to have some time this weekend to do my LO but have a zillion things on this weekend as well! When will it calm down???

Loving all the inspiration I've seen so far!
Alison

MrsCDJ
MrsCDJ 
Diva
MrsCDJ

I got my LO done! Now to brainstorm my card ...

My Inspiration:

Girl With Hat By Jrabs

My Layout:
1st. 2nd. 3rd. By MrsCDJ

Kim222
Kim222 
Mayor
Kim222
In response to MrsCDJ

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!

TexasMomOf4
Queen
TexasMomOf4
In response to Kim222

acu

GMFTS
GMFTS 
Governor
GMFTS
  • GMFTS on 09-07-12 07:23 AM
In response to TexasMomOf4

Happy happy Friday!

I am ready to start now but for some reason the boss thinks I should stay till 5. How cruel!

AuntyT
AuntyT 
Governor
AuntyT
In response to GMFTS

I think I'm caught up. Wow so many gorgeous layouts and cards. I had to get a kleenex I was drooling.

blooberry56
Guru
blooberry56
In response to Kim222

pretty sure I'm acu. You ladies do awesome work! Keep it up!

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to blooberry56

I am acu...and im with you Mary...the boss insists on me working 40 hours

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX

Here is my layout that Doreen picked out for me:
http://www.scrapbook.com/myplace/index.php?mod=gallerie...
Public embedding disabled.

This is mine with my boy Swofford and his fav toy:
Dream By Pam In TX

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to Kim222

Mines done, but we had a power outage at the shop tonight, so the crop closed early and all of us left all our stuff there rather than try to sort it out in the dark.

I'll get it photographed and uploaded tomorrow. It turned out pretty cute, I think!

RedSquirrel UK
Diva
RedSquirrel UK

I'm all caught up too.

Um I just noticed something - Mary you aren't playing? You're doing all this work just for us and you aren't scrapping as well?

justowen
Governor
justowen

I am far behind!! Crazy week! I'm back to work on my lo...didn't like what I did last weekend, but think I have it figured out now! A few hours in the scraproom, then an evening spent watching tv with dh while checking out everyone's lo's here..sounds perfect!

NMscrapper
Governor
NMscrapper
In response to justowen

JCI and ACU! Everything is so beautiful! Great work! It's so much fun to see all of the different interpretations!

flintridgescrapper
Diva
flintridgescrapper

I'm here...just been busy, busy. I'll try to get acu on the love this weekend.

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms

Ok. I believe I'm ready to show the world what I did with my "Marci Picked It" inspiration.

Here's what Marci handed me to work with --
Garden Find by Pammy

And here's my inspired project --

New Mexico Wildlife

And I figured, while I was at it, since it was MARCI that picked it out, I'd get her 5 ingredients challenge stacked onto this one as well.

MrsCDJ
MrsCDJ 
Diva
MrsCDJ

ACU and still mulling how to approach my card ... I'm not very card savvy, kinda why I decided to do a card and LO, maybe get some kind of card inspiration started in my noggin!

AuntyT
AuntyT 
Governor
AuntyT
In response to MrsCDJ

acu.

MarciLB
Queen
MarciLB
In response to AuntyT

Jci and acu...

Kim222
Kim222 
Mayor
Kim222
In response to GMFTS

• GMFTS Said:
Happy happy Friday!

I am ready to start now but for some reason the boss thinks I should stay till 5. How cruel!

hate that about them

Kim222
Kim222 
Mayor
Kim222
In response to MrsCDJ

• MrsCDJ Said:
ACU and still mulling how to approach my card ... I'm not very card savvy, kinda why I decided to do a card and LO, maybe get some kind of card inspiration started in my noggin!

maybe think of it as a mini layout?!

flintridgescrapper
Diva
flintridgescrapper
In response to Kim222

ACU

MrsCDJ
MrsCDJ 
Diva
MrsCDJ
In response to Kim222

• Kim222 Said:
  • MrsCDJ Said:

maybe think of it as a mini layout?!

I think it's the "mini" part my brain doesn't get! It wants to add ribbon and lace and flowers and STUFF!!

GMFTS
GMFTS 
Governor
GMFTS
  • GMFTS on 09-09-12 01:50 PM
In response to MrsCDJ

Happy Sunday night. I know I know it's the end of the weekend but maybe you got some scrapping done? Or did some memory making for future scrapping?

I was lucky enough to do both.

I will get the front caught up and maybe even post my own.

Page 4 of 7 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics