Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: Hurricane Progressive Aug 2012. ~~~ Live on Saturday        (Topic#1579977)
Resident

A Progressive Challenge is done quickly and in steps.........it's like scrapbooking meets Simon Says with a touch of choose your group's adventure. Or it could be described as going to a virtual crop since we chat and scrap at the same time. Here's why a virtual crop can be great:

~*~ there's no pressure to buy more scrap supplies (like you need more)

~**~ it's from the comfort of your own home (including the scream/fighting kids, hubby that needs your help finding something you miss placed, crying baby, and bothersome calls from the MIL)

~***~ your supplies don't have to be packed and unpacked (because they're right where you left them--or at least that's where you thought you left it)

THIS IS A MOTIVATIONAL ROUND --- no points no prizes

At the selected time of the day Saturday 12 noon EST, I will give directions for you to follow approximately every 15 minutes until the challenge/layout is complete. I will not even know the how the layout will turn out because you all will help make decisions as I narrate a story. It’s like a choose your own adventure scrapbook challenge.

This weekend our progressive will be related to hurricane names since I live in the beautiful state of Florda.And here's the list for 2012 names that we will use as answers to the challenge. Link

We will do a second round Saturday at 4 ish and Sunday at Noon and maybe even a 4th round time to be announced

You will need common scrap supplies and 1 or 2 or 3 pictures to be decided at the time of the challenge. The first step can be using a sketch or scraplifting, so you can get a head start on finding what you'll want to use.

You must follow the steps and you should not peek ahead if you are doing the page after the fact. You must do what the step says, but you can do more if you would like. For example if the step calls for adding embellishments and you’re told to add two you could add three.

You can play with me at that time I give the directions or you can follow later following the order when you get a free moment to play. For this mega large progressive you have one week to finish any project.

Some sneak peeks:
*Step one: find a sketch or a LO to scraplift or freestyle
**Step two: paper selection and placement
***Step three: adding pictures
****Step four: adding handmade embellishments adding including newest goodies
*****Step five: adding "more" to the page
******Step six: adding the title
*******Step seven: journaling/doodling time

THE RULES:
*Your lo has to be new as of the day the challenge, hence a progressive challenge.
**Upload your lo here within one week of the last direction.
***Single or double page LO's are fine. Any size is allowed too! Paper only as the directions are for that type.
****When the challenge weekend has been closed I will PM all participants and each person that completes a page will select their favorite project. Voting earns you more points
*****Don’t vote for yourself as you will points for PMing a vote..
******You can start the challenge at anytime within the the week.
this is a motivational round....we throw points, voting and rules out the window
*******You MUST follow each direction step-by-step one at a time, NO sneak peeks.

Edited by Progressive Challenge on 08-25-12 02:31 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Resident
In response to Progressive Challenge

I will find a wiki list this afternoon and prep the questions. There are over 100 new ideas for this challenge so feel free to study the new stuff at

Aug pins

Breaking news a hurricane progressive challenge has been spotted and is set to hit sb.com noon on Saturday I hope you can play along

Aug 2012 round 1

Round 2

Round Three

Edited by Progressive Challenge on 08-25-12 02:19 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Faithscrapper
Mayor
Faithscrapper

I'll follow along, but will be late!

GMFTS
GMFTS 
Governor
GMFTS
  • GMFTS on 08-24-12 05:42 AM
In response to Faithscrapper

I should be good for Saturday (always subject to last minute changes) and maybe even Sunday.

justowen
Governor
justowen
In response to GMFTS

11:00 a.m. Central!! Sounds great to me!

provinca
Governor
provinca
In response to justowen

I'm planning on being here. DH will be fishing, dd1 will be sleeping late I'm sure (and then heading out to Country Fest), dd2 will be recuperating from 2 exhausting days of soccer try-outs. She did say she wanted to get a pedi this weekend. Hmmm . . . maybe I can bribe dd1 to take her if I treat them!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to provinca

I will try to be here.

justowen
Governor
justowen
In response to tinadn

Anna, did she make the team? Or does she have to wait to find out?

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to justowen

welcome everyone!!! I started so early this AM I hope to make it to bed soon!!! I've had a 5 hour energy drink and I have an hour left but I could sleep now. Not that going to bed is early; I can always wake early and start craft with my morning pal Paula

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet

And here's the list for 2012 names that we will use as answers to the challenge. Link

Edited by Ms.Schwiet on 08-24-12 02:43 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to Faithscrapper

Find the Hurricane name with the letter that starts with the same letter as your first name.

Find the Hurricane name with the letter that starts with the same letter as your most dreaded teacher’s name in school.

Find the Hurricane name with the letter that starts with the same letter as the scrap artist you get inspired by most.

Find the Hurricane name with the letter that starts with the same letter as your bff.

Find the Hurricane name with the letter that starts with the same letter as your grandmother.

Find the Hurricane name with the letter that starts with the same letter as one of your babies – furry or otherwise.

provinca
Governor
provinca
In response to justowen

• justowen Said:
Anna, did she make the team? Or does she have to wait to find out?

The try-outs aren't over yet! She had 2 days today and then every day next week. A couple of those days are workouts/tryouts and a couple are scrimmage. She'll find out which team she made after Labor Day weekend. She's hoping to make varsity but said she'd be happy with jv -- although she was put on the varsity scrimmage teams today . . . I'll just be glad when the try outs are over - she's walking like she's an old lady!

Looking forward to the progressive tomorrow! I need to get some scrapping done!

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to provinca

I'm off to look at my kit for Sept and see what pics I wanna work with. I already made a list of things i want to accomplish with this kit. I'm also going to head over to the august pin board and see what things I may want to try this weekend.

justowen
Governor
justowen
In response to Ms.Schwiet

Can't wait to see how you scrap the try outs, Anna!!
Good luck to her!

I think I'm going to check out the pin board, too. I'm feeling really inspired from seeing the inspirational lo's in Mary's challenge! I wish my printer would work correctly so I could scrap anything and everything for Progressives, but I have boxes of printed pics, so I'll just have to work from those.

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to justowen

Alrighty. I'm awake and i don't know why.

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet

i realized why I was up so early.... i looked over my templates and found I forgot to put in free space... whew!

Resident
In response to provinca

Here is Round 2

provinca
Governor
provinca

I'm up and ready . . . . .

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to provinca

me too. I hope nothing pops up between now and start time. Seems like progressives tend to bring out the craziness in our house:)

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to tinadn

I think most of us can can agree. It was a guarantee fight between with my hubby. I wouldn't get scrap time the last weekend of every month,; I'd get [email protected] time from him. Whew... glad I'm over that. Bring on the fun.

I have my Sat. morning routine. Playground, McD's and spring. I should be back around noonish. Don't hold me to an exact start time 'cause I'm making the most out this first weekend after school starts.

I think I'm going to be scrap ambition and make an entire mini... Maybe I can forget sleeping! LOL my aunt would say you can get plenty of sleep when your dead, with that philosophy I can get lost of scrap time.

Teresakay
Diva
Teresakay

I will be here plan on staying home all weekend to clean and get ready for my trip home next Friday for a week. But of course I will make time for plenty of scrapping time :).

justowen
Governor
justowen
In response to Teresakay

I'm heading to the scraproom in a few minutes to see what disaster I have to deal with before I can scrap...praying that it's not too bad, but I think the last thing I did was Progressives, so it just might look like the hurricane had already hit!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

is this the round one thread?

provinca
Governor
provinca
In response to tinadn

Yes, Tina, you're in the right place.

Where did the time go? I've been putzing around in my room for a few hours and just noticed it's less than an hour to start and I haven't a clue what I'm going to do -- haven't even printed any pictures!!!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to provinca

Thanks Anna. I've got a few layouts saved that I may lift and a few pictures printed out, but usually I change my mind when it's go time.

justowen
Governor
justowen
In response to tinadn

Hi Tina, Hi Anna!

I made it to my scraproom and spent 30 minutes clearing the desk, going to find my camera, searching for new batteries for my camera (found a pile of bird seeds in the closet...means there is a MOUSE in my house ...dh is on the mission to deal with that issue now!!!!) ...getting drinks together, etc., etc. I think I'm ready now!

justowen
Governor
justowen
In response to justowen

Can everyone see the Pinterest board okay?

http://pinterest.com/msschwiet/august-scra p-inspiration...

provinca
Governor
provinca
In response to justowen

I can see the board fine.

And, Jenny,what kind of drinks are you getting ready????

justowen
Governor
justowen
In response to provinca

Nothing fun...water, coffee, diet coke...before the progressive is over, though, I may be calling for dh to bring down the wine!

justowen
Governor
justowen
In response to justowen

I guess I should be looking for some pics.

provinca
Governor
provinca
In response to justowen

LOL - my friend is coming over tonight to celebrate the last weekend before we go back to work full time. "Celebrate" may be the wrong word; it's more like we're mourning the end of our summer freedom but celebrating the kids going back to school!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to justowen

Hi Jenny.
I am printing some pix now.

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to tinadn

yes I can see that page.

Teresakay
Diva
Teresakay
In response to justowen

I can see the board fine too...heading to my scrap table to get ready

justowen
Governor
justowen
In response to provinca

• provinca Said:
LOL - my friend is coming over tonight to celebrate the last weekend before we go back to work full time. "Celebrate" may be the wrong word; it's more like we're mourning the end of our summer freedom but celebrating the kids going back to school!

And what refreshments does this celebration/mourning require?

provinca
Governor
provinca
In response to justowen

Only alcoholic beverages are allowed!

justowen
Governor
justowen
In response to justowen

Hi Teresa!

Glad everyone can see it! I have the luck that I would start the progressive and my computer would refuse to see the links. I thought I'd help Stacy out by giving the link so everyone could make sure it worked for them!

justowen
Governor
justowen
In response to provinca

• provinca Said:
Only alcoholic beverages are allowed!

That's MY kind of party!

justowen
Governor
justowen
In response to justowen

I found some pics....August 1997! My now college boys are preschoolers in the pics!

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to justowen

I'm home. My son's taking a shower ...he beat me too it. We gotta rince I guess there was bacteria levels last week.

Ugggh pictures we should have pictures ready for the challenge... ughhh which of the several thousand should I pull!!!

I may need wine already. It sure will help me decide what pics to use.

justowen
Governor
justowen

Stacey! Wine will definitely help with pulling pics...tomorrow you may wonder what you were thinking... but today it will help!

justLyn
Queen
justLyn
In response to justowen

I am here for the "hurricane party", but really hoping to NOT see Isaac!

justowen
Governor
justowen
In response to justLyn

Hi Lyn!

justowen
Governor
justowen
In response to justowen

If Isaac does come to your door, could you please have him spread the love (aka rain) around, instead of dumping it all on your doorstep...we SERIOUSLY need some rain here in MO!

justLyn
Queen
justLyn
In response to justowen

Hi, Jenny! and every one!

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet

r we ready???

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet

step one:

Find the Hurricane name with the letter that starts with the same letter as your first name.

justLyn
Queen
justLyn
In response to justowen

• justowen Said:
If Isaac does come to your door, could you please have him spread the love (aka rain) around, instead of dumping it all on your doorstep...we SERIOUSLY need some rain here in MO!

As long as you take all the wind that comes with it!

justowen
Governor
justowen

• Ms.Schwiet Said:
step one:

Where do we find the answers? (Sorry, teacher, I wasn't paying attention. )

Teresakay
Diva
Teresakay
In response to justLyn

Hi everyone and I am ready

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet

here u go

• Ms.Schwiet Said:
And here's the list for 2012 names that we will use as answers to the challenge. Link

justowen
Governor
justowen

Found it! Joyce

Teresakay
Diva
Teresakay

• Ms.Schwiet Said:
step one:

Tony

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet

Jenny, did u serve a lot of detention in school? Or we're there's days you did nothing but write "I will not talk in class. I will pay attention in class" on the board?

provinca
Governor
provinca

Dang! I was all ready then I got wrapped up in finishing up an ATC and I missed the start!!

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to justowen

• justowen Said:
Found it! Joyce

STEP ONE: You must scraplift a layout created during last month's progressive challenge.

and here's last month's creation:
  • Progressive Challenge Said:
July layouts

Layout 1
6 By JustLyn
Steps:
1 - lift of TeresaKay's Mom and Dad
Mom and DAD By Teresakay
2 - button border
3 - framed photo
4 - twine on scalloped circle
5 - punch (stars on photo)
6 - print and color title
7 - heart beat stitch

Layout 2
Walk By Justowen
1. Scraplift A Walk in the Park By JustLyn
2. Background papers - use buttons to form a circle or part circle on a page like this
3.Photos/mats Accent your picture by adding stitching to the edge of the picture or mat
4. Make a button and twine butterfly
5.Embellishments - A bird
6. title- Stagger and stack your letters
7. journaling or stitching - Use a double straight stitch

Layout 3
Happy times By Teresakay
Step 1
scraplifted Love By Jjfer
Step 2
button border with baker's twine
Step 3
button corners on photo
Step 4
6. Use bakery's twine to Emphasize an element
Step 5
Handmade embelly the big flower
Step 6
34. Stagger and stack your letters like Natasha
Step 7
31. shape journaling- journal in a shape (spiral, heart, ect.) on the page or tag, showing or hidden (if hidden-snap a picture of it)
Hidden Journaling for Happy Times layout By Teresakay

]July round 2
Layout 1
Just Hanging around By Teresakay
Step 1
sketch used June Page Maps ETC - Sketch #5 By GentlewoodFarms
Step 2
5. use buttons to form a circle or part circle on a page like this
Step 3
30. add non-traditional decorative corners (use punches, stickers, rub-ons - be creative)(sticker flowers )
Step 4
8. Step four- Make a banner from a non traditional banner shape... Think hearts and butterflies. Consider some of the shape punches you have in your collection... used flowers,bees,bird and hearts .
Step 5
free
Step 6
Double matted title
Step 7
journal-ed in a circle (the tree)

Layout 2
Puppy Love By Justowen
1. Sketch - http://harmonieloisirscre atifs.blogspot.ca/2012_03_01_a...
2. repetitive die cut border
3. Instead of a mat use a frame!!
4. button flourish
5.Embellishments - FREE PASS
6.Double matt your title
7. Use a double straight stitch

Layout 3
LN - Bless this Nest By LelaScraps-n-Stamps

1. Sketch
2. Folded Flowers Banner
3. Eyelet to Photo Frame
4. Specific Embellishment - button idea(love it)
5. Free Space
6. double mat title (bird house)
7. Double Straight Stitch - stamped

justowen
Governor
justowen

• Ms.Schwiet Said:
Jenny, did u serve a lot of detention in school? Or we're there's days you did nothing but write "I will not talk in class. I will pay attention in class" on the board?

According to my classmates, I was ALWAYS Teacher's Pet. The more well-behaved you are in class at the beginning of the year, the more you get away with the rest of the year...especially if you're an all A student.

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to provinca

• provinca Said:
Dang! I was all ready then I got wrapped up in finishing up an ATC and I missed the start!!

I saw the where u from ATC's in your gallery...those r so cool

justowen
Governor
justowen

Dang! That was hard to decide!

I'm going to go with this one...I think it will work best with my pics! I'm going to use 2 pics..probably stacked in the place of the 1.

Just Hanging around By Teresakay

Edited by justowen on 08-25-12 08:22 AM. Reason for edit: forgot to mention the difference in #s of pics

provinca
Governor
provinca
In response to justowen

I'm going to lift Teresa's, except my picture will be horizontal.

Happy times By Teresakay

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet

Find the Hurricane name with the letter that starts with the same letter as your most dreaded teacher’s name in school.

Teresakay
Diva
Teresakay
In response to justowen

I am going to try this one
Puppy Love) By Justowen

there I hope it worked this time :

Edited by Teresakay on 08-25-12 08:21 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

provinca
Governor
provinca

• Ms.Schwiet Said:
  • provinca Said:

I saw the where u from ATC's in your gallery...those r so cool

Thanks. I'm working on my "vacation" ones. Either where you went or where you want to go. I'm doing a series of Italy ones. I have 2 done and am waiting for the mod podge to dry ont he 3rd. I did it kind of like a collage on a postcard. We'll see how it comes out -- looks good in my head; not sure about in real life!

provinca
Governor
provinca

• Ms.Schwiet Said:

Chris - the dreaded 10th grade biology teacher Mr. Corrigan!!! My skin crawls just thinking of him!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to justowen

Walk By Justowen
I am going to lift this one, but a friend is on her way to pick me up a small craft show downtown. I will leave for a bit and come back.

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to tinadn

I'm doing this
6 By JustLyn

provinca
Governor
provinca
In response to tinadn

Craft show sounds like fun Tina!

justowen
Governor
justowen

• Ms.Schwiet Said:

Beryl...Mrs Banzet was the teacher everyone dreaded, but I ended up really liking her! I have no idea what her first name was, though!

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to provinca

• provinca Said:
  • Ms.Schwiet Said:

Chris - the dreaded 10th grade biology teacher Mr. Corrigan!!! My skin crawls just thinking of him!

now that's bad

25 26 27 28 29 30

STEP TWO- Pick any ONE of the following to do one of the papers in your layout:

25. Faux candy
26. Use the textured technique on your background paper on a piece of paper you will use on your paper.
27. Button border stitch, doodle, drape twine between buttons if you want
28. Make one paper look like leather
29. add stickles or glitter to the entire page, the edges, or select parts of the patterns
30. Raised Background
31. use buttons to form a circle or part circle on a page like this
32. Create a stitched border of line on your paper. Here's some ideas
33. Either your project must be shaped as a large circle or it must contain a large circle with a lacey circle.
34. Distressed Gesso
35. use a border punch on at least on of your papers

Of course you may use any of the step 2 new ideas on the pin board. If you see something on the pin board that would work for step 2- paper and background paper and I have it noted for another step just let us know which pin your using 'cause you all may see something in the pin i didn't think of for a step.

Aug pins

justLyn
Queen
justLyn
In response to justowen

My mom is here and she is going to play along too. She and I are both going to use this one:
Happy times By Teresakay

Maybe I should think about looking for some photos?

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to justLyn

Yah scrap with mom day

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to justowen

Find the Hurricane name with the letter that starts with the same letter as the scrap artist you get inspired by most.

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet

• Ms.Schwiet Said:

Step 3 anyone??

justowen
Governor
justowen

Hi Lyn's Mom!

provinca
Governor
provinca

Hurricane Sandy

justowen
Governor
justowen

• Ms.Schwiet Said:
  • Ms.Schwiet Said:

Step 3 anyone??

tony - TH!

Teresakay
Diva
Teresakay

• Ms.Schwiet Said:
  • Ms.Schwiet Said:

Step 3 anyone??

Sandy for Stacey cause you host the progressive and it inspires me more than anything

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to provinca

• provinca Said:
Hurricane Sandy

Yikes now you caught me not paying attention.My son got some garbage caught in the lawn mower blade. Sure hope I can fix it or my dad can.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@Step 3@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Step THREE: Select any ONE of the following to do to your picture or photo mat

1. paper piece or faux paper piece one of your pictures
2. Mat or frame your pictures in a word or number like this example
3. Crop at least one to a shape other than the original
4. make a frame and on the frame do your journaling so that your handwriting is the decorative part of the frame
5. Double mat at least one distress the edges
6. Horizontal mosaic cut like the picture on top of this layout
7. stacked photo
8. Holes in picture to reveal bottom layers. Check this
9. Use store bought decorative corner

don't forget new stuff
Aug pins

Edited by Ms.Schwiet on 08-25-12 09:41 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Teresakay
Diva
Teresakay
In response to Teresakay

I can't figure out what I want to do for step 2 it's between three on the new stuff board and I can't even figure out what papers I want to use..ugg bad way to start ...lol

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to Teresakay

• Teresakay Said:

ahhhw thanks!!

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to Teresakay

Find the Hurricane name with the letter that starts with the same letter as your bff.

Teresakay
Diva
Teresakay

• Ms.Schwiet Said:

Ernesto

provinca
Governor
provinca

• Ms.Schwiet Said:

Joyce

provinca
Governor
provinca
In response to provinca

Dang! I just realized I answered the dreaded step 4 -- nothing good ever comes of that!

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to Teresakay

• Teresakay Said:
  • Ms.Schwiet Said:

Ernesto

116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125

STEP FOUR
Select one of the listed specific embellishment, flowers, or handmade crazes.
116. multi-fold flower
117. circle pinwheels
118. Porcelain Petal Flowers
119. Poppin' Flowers
120. tattered canvas bloom
121. Easy Vellum Flowers
122. Heart flowers
123. Felt Flower
124. Sparkling Text Flowers
125. forget-me-not style or another version

plus new stuff ...

Aug pins

I forgot to add that at step 3 off to fix that

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to provinca

• provinca Said:
Dang! I just realized I answered the dreaded step 4 -- nothing good ever comes of that!

the occasional free spot is good, but we haven't had any YET

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet

step 5

Find the Hurricane name with the letter that starts with the same letter as your grandmother.

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet

uggghhh I can't seem to get my head into creating today. The baby is cranky and now I'm feeling it too. Man...

provinca
Governor
provinca

Alberto

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to provinca

• provinca Said:
Alberto

8 7 6 5

STEP FIVE
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

STEP FIVE- Embellishments. ONE must be from this list. Feel free to add others and more.

5. Punch
6. Non scrap item
7. A bird
8. Handmade embelly

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet

Find the Hurricane name with the letter that starts with the same letter as one of your babies – furry or otherwise.

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet

justowen
Governor
justowen

Nadine

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to justowen

Step 6: Title time…. Do any ONE of the following to the title of your layout

50 51 52 53

50. Place your title on a heart or hearts
51. Rainbow Title- You title must have 4 or more distinct colors (NOT 4 shades of blue)
52. Use a stencil for the title
53. Texture- apply some type of texture...spackle it, frost it or whatever to give it texture

and of course anything new... did we have any new pins for this step??

Aug pins

Edited by Ms.Schwiet on 08-25-12 10:40 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

justowen
Governor
justowen
In response to justLyn

• justLyn Said:
  • justowen Said:

WOW!! I should have thought to ask for rain during last month's progressive!! It's POURING down right now!! Thanks, Lyn!

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet

Find the Hurricane name with the letter that starts with the same letter as your last name.

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet

• Ms.Schwiet Said:

Find the Hurricane name with the letter that starts with the same letter as your last name.

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to justowen

• justowen Said:
  • justLyn Said:
  • justowen Said:

WOW!! I should have thought to ask for rain during last month's progressive!! It's POURING down right now!! Thanks, Lyn!

Nothing better to do then progressive in the rain

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet

• Ms.Schwiet Said:
  • Ms.Schwiet Said:

I'm gonna answer it and take some time out for a much needed nap

Sandy

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

This is the last step. Have the camera ready (that means chip inserted) and quickly snap a picture because the top finishers get bonus points! Post your pic here and be sure to add what options you used for each step.

Just in case you need this. Here's hand stitching 101

STEP SEVEN: Select just one item from the following options:

lol good thing I did it!!! It's the free space.

Do anything for doodling, stitching, knotting, or jpurnaling.

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet

see you all in under two hours

here's the next round
http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/15800...

wonder how the craft show went for tina?

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics