Page 1 of 8 
Username Post: Member of the Month re-start!        (Topic#1579991)
ScrapnSassie
New Kid On the Block
ScrapnSassie

...... Welcome Ladies & Gents!!

Ya have here Sassie & ScrapAngel4, were here to bring MOTM back to order. Look forward to new twist, turns & surprises through out the month!!

This is always open - ANYONE can join & at ANYTIME!! All you need to do - is mail a package to the current MOTM, by the end of the month of her reign and your IN!!! If your package arrives to her after her reign your name will be added to the following months drawing.

HOW IT WORKS:
A new Member of the Month will be drawn randomly each month.

To have your name entered into the drawing, simply send a package of goodies (no price limit) to the current Member of the Month based on the information that has been provided(see current MOTM info above).

If your name is not chosen for next month, don't worry; your name will stay in the drawing as long as you send a package to the current Member of the Month. Entries are cumulative. (For example: if you have sent packages to the current MOTM’s for 3 months in a row and haven’t been selected yet you have 3 entries.)

If you do not send goodies to the current Member of the Month for 2 consecutive months your name will be removed from the drawing and your number of entries reset to zero. But no worries, because you may re-enter at any time by sending a package to the current Member of the Month.

If selected as Member of the Month your number of entries into the drawing is reset to zero and you are ineligible to win for the next 2 months.

Even though you are not eligible to win for 2 months, you are still encouraged to send goodies to the current Members of the Month because on the third month, when you are eligible again, the number of entries you have will be determined by the number of packages you have sent (up to 2).

RULES:
• As Member of the Month you must post when you receive packages and keep a current list of people who have sent in for the month.

• On the last day of the month the current MOTM will randomly select a winner for next month!

• Your package must include goodies that the MOTM can use based on the information provided. For example: If the MOTM states that she only has teenage boys please do not send pink baby ribbon.

* Handmade items are acceptable! The only "GOLDEN RULE" is - send in only things you'd love to get in return.

Our current MOTM (DECEMBER) is

crafty_mom_of5 Woot Woot!!

Amy Hudson
1164 N 1st St
Carbon Hill, AL

Oh wow!! It will be Christmas all month!

I am so not picky. I love all things handmade. I love to use flowers, stick pins, and going on my layouts.

My favorite color is green, but my favorite color combinations to use on layouts is currently pink, black, and white.

I am working on an album for my oldest daughter, who will be a senior in high school next year ...the colors are pink, black, and white.

I am trying to add embossing powders to my collection of scrappy goodness. Lace of any kind would be good too.

My wish list is up to date ...I think that there's a lot to choose from there, lol!

DECEMBER MOTM Twist!

The 1st person to send Amy her package (which must include at least 2 things on her wish list) will recieve a goodie package from ME in January!

**IF we can get at least 5 packages to her of nice quality there will be a 2nd drawing of MOTM names in January & that person choosen will win a package from ME in January also!!

Please old & all new members fill out this basic questionnaire to help us! Thanks

Basic question's all members need to have on file - IF you want to be eligible to get RAK's
from the Member of the Month swap.
#1. Name & Address, please include your screen name 1st!

#2 What are your favorite colors also you least favorite?

#3 What is your style of scrap booking or art?

#4 Is there anything you wont/don't use?

#5 What are some embellishments you adore - meaning, flower, bird, hot air balloons, camera, stamp?

#6 please keep your wish list updated as often as possible, as your RAK may actually come from there (smile)

Edited by ScrapnSassie on 12-01-12 10:41 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to ScrapnSassie

*yay* Im here 1st - welcome everyone

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Sassie

Hi everyone kim did you get my package

i heart scrapping
Diva
i heart scrapping
In response to babigirl

glad to see this one starting up again

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to i heart scrapping

Welcome ladys! I am hoping to add some fun new twist's through out the month to keep it a little more spunky & playful for all

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff
In response to Sassie

I am here.... Kim is camping this weekend

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff
In response to moonpuff

Babigirl... Kim is camping til Sunday, I believe, so she won;t be able to respond til then. Apparently , her style of camping is not the same as mine. Mine involves a hotel with WiFi access

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to moonpuff

Lol ok i didnt realize she was camping

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff
In response to babigirl

no problem.. just did not want you to think she was not answering you

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly
In response to moonpuff

I have had your pkg. for a week or 2 but since I have time I am gonna wait to send it instead of sending tom like I had planned, money is short this week with buying for school

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to babigirl

• babigirl Said:

Yes I did.. You were so generous in your purchase.. I am so excited I cannot wait to play with new memento stamp inks.. in espresso truffle, and nautical blue.. also 3d paper house sticker collection for baby girl! I really need these! and a dear lizzy acyrlic stamp that says thanks abunch in ajar.. I luv them! plus some paper from prima craftsm collection..

TY TY TY TY TY TY you werent overboard!

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to babigirl

• babigirl Said:

sorry I wasnt here to tell you that I was camping and just got back today...

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to ScrapAngel4

thanks moon

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie

awwe YAY!! Im glad some more mail came for ya!! (hugs) sorry ive been mia feeling blucky - will be more perky again soon im sure

denielle.c.podraza
Pro
denielle.c.podraza
In response to Sassie

hi ladies!!! IM Back...sorry to be MIA!!! we didn't have internet for a bit!!!

My package will be sent tomorrow for KIM!!

Moon I need your address to send your little something from June!! LOL Im a little behind!!

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to denielle.c.podraza

Welcome back denielle!! Im sorry you didnt have the internet id have went wacko!! ((HUGS))

I am going to try to post the pictures of Kim's MOTM packages to date - she has more coming (yay)

From Babigirl aka T
Another MOTM Gift ! By ScrapAngel4

From Scrappy_day
MOTM Gift By ScrapAngel4

From moonpuff
MOTM gift from Moonpuff! By ScrapAngel4

From me -
MOTM GIFT! By ScrapAngel4

MOTM GIft Part 2 By ScrapAngel4

amancuso
Diva
amancuso
In response to Sassie

Kim you should be getting something from me this week. I ordered it this weekend from sb.com so hopefully they get it out tomorrow!

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to amancuso

ty! I will definitely let you know when I get it!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

I am so very glad you enjoyed it have fun playing with your new toys Kim you are awesome so enjoy it

Shelly_Anne00
Idol
Shelly_Anne00
In response to babigirl

Kim mailed yours today!! I was hoping for yesterday, but I was a day later!

DC# 03082690000036894871

scrappy_day
Idol
scrappy_day
In response to Shelly_Anne00

Good to see you are getting more gifts Kim! I hope you get many more as well!

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to babigirl

• babigirl Said:
I am so very glad you enjoyed it have fun playing with your new toys Kim you are awesome so enjoy it

tyvm! you are too kind!

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4

will let you know when I receive it Shelly!

thanks scrappy day!

6ta
6ta 
Pro
6ta
  • 6ta on 08-29-12 05:52 AM

hello everyone...so I have till Oct to get goods in...right?

Scrapangel holds the throne until then right?

Back to school...killed my spending budget...so this worked out good...lol

Shelly_Anne00
Idol
Shelly_Anne00
In response to 6ta

I think that's right 6ta.

hope you are doing ok!!

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie

Yes 6TA, that whats going on! So if you cant ship/buy till then it' all fair but check back often because as of Sept 1st we plan on starting some games here for those who do participate in this swap ONLY

scrappy_day
Idol
scrappy_day
In response to Sassie

Oh sounds interesting!!! What kind of games?!!!

6ta
6ta 
Pro
6ta
  • 6ta on 08-30-12 08:56 AM
In response to scrappy_day

lol....sounds neat

And yes Shelly...you doing good???

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to 6ta

I luv games!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

• ScrapAngel4 Said:
  • babigirl Said:

tyvm! you are too kind!

So are you my friend

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to babigirl

And i luv games to how fun

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to babigirl

Its going to be diffrent types of games. I might ask, who set Kim something with purple in it 1st? (thats not the ?) but the 1st person to answer correct will win a prize

So tell your friends MOTM is goin to be adding some twists -- for those of us that participate no just anyone

Also there will be a prize for diffrent things!! So ya never know when Im going to pull up a number - and the 5th person to post wins??!! Stay turned it ... All starting ON Sept. 1st!!

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5
In response to Sassie

OK, I wondered how this one worked. I think that I might try and play.

ashadevyne
Expert
ashadevyne
In response to crafty mom of 5

So.... There's no price limit, but is there a price minimum??? This sounds too good to be true! Goodies! Lol

Shelly_Anne00
Idol
Shelly_Anne00
In response to 6ta

• 6ta Said:
lol....sounds neat

And yes Shelly...you doing good???

I'm doing ok...just lack of sleep!! LOL! Thanks for asking.

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4

I received an awesome envie filled with awesome things from Shelly!!! TY TY TY TY TY TYSM I luv it all! I will post a picture in the morning.. im too tired to even think now..

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to ashadevyne

No minimum at all!! This is something giving from your heart. If you cant afford anything one month its totally OK

*just note your name wont be added for that months listing, which will lower your odd's of winning MOTM*

Just be kind, take only a minute to get to know the MOTM. If she likes lace, and you can only afford $5.00 there is your key! Just dont send in things they dont ask for *of course unless you speak to her about it*

Handmade quality items are much appreciated as well, we ALL love quality things

There is no loosing in this "swap" all you need to do to join is send the current MOTM a package & that gets your name added to the drawing & makes you a participant for the fun things being added!!

ScrapnSassie
New Kid On the Block
ScrapnSassie
In response to Sassie

I've gotten some feedback (would always appreciate more) of diffrent things to do for this swap. 1 person voiced to me, she didnt want to join because i could be "rigged" Of friends choosing friends ect. So I've thought of 2 diffrent ways to resolve this ...

#1 There is a website that will choose a number for you. So for this to be used in this swap - it would play at as this
--- A. Each person that mails a package for that current month will pick a random number, post it on he board ON the day before the 1st ONLY. Then on the 1st one of us would go to the website enter the lowest number picked & the highest. Then screen shot the number choosen by he machine & whom ever is closest to the number wins the new MOTM

#2. We would write out each name as before but the twist would be
---- A. We would write out names x how many are supposed to be in the hat/bowl/ what ever you use. Then again on webcam video the name being picked ... not by the current MOTM but the drawing would be by Kim or I (Sassie)

This would hopefully eliminate anyone's fears of each MOTM just choosing there friend ...

Which option would you prefer? Please answer via the poll!! Thank

Which NEW MOTM name drawing would you prefer?
Computer generated numbers?
Webcam pulling of name, by us?
Leave it the same, allowing each MOTM to choose?
You may choose one option.
Votes accepted from 08-31-12 01:05 AM to 09-15-13 01:05 AM.
View results
You are not allowed to vote in this poll.

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5
In response to ScrapnSassie

OK, so I just ordered some goodies to send to Kim. As soon as they get here, I'll send them.

BTW, Laura I do trust you...however you and Kim see fit to draw names is fine with me. Thanks!

scrappy_day
Idol
scrappy_day

Yeah, I trust you guys! However you guys decide to choose the names is fine with me.

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann

HI!!!!! I'm jumping back on board!!! I still have a box for moon (*i think*) from when I was moving! But looking forward to starting new!

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to Megan Ann

Thanks Ladys HUGS!

Welcome back Megan, if you find her package & still want to ship it to her. I will count it - as long as its to moon by Sept. 29th

Yay Amy - Im soo glad to see you on board with us!! I really enjoy your company *along with everyone else's to!!*

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5
In response to Sassie

Thanks Laura! I just love your company too, my friend!

I was going to order some more things to spoil Kim with, but I think that I might have blown my scrappy budget by (holding arms wide open) just a wee little bit! LOL!! I think that she will be able to use the stuff that I got her, though.

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison

Oh I would like to join in so I will hit up HL to send out box tommorrow!!

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to tcletoaddison

well ladies I received another awesome envie today from amanucuso.. I luv it all! tysm

it had trendy tape, liquid pearls, irock glam rocks,buttons, and a once upon a time stamp! thanks again. I will post pics in a day or so..

I had a rough day.. I had to take my client to the ER earlier due to a gash in her arm that left a hole where I could see her bone.. not a pretty site i tell you..

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie

Wow Kim that sounds NASTY! I pray she is alright!

So glad to see you with us to Miss Tony!!

Amy I am sure Kim will apperciate everything she gets!! Shes quiet a gal (IMHO) thats for sure.

Im just so excited & glad new people are joining YAY!

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5
In response to Sassie

I looked at the old swap, but I misunderstood the directions. I didn't think that I could join. I thought that I would have to wait for a new one to start, for some reason. I guess I should learn to skim read better, lol!

Cinj
Cinj 
Expert
Cinj
  • Cinj on 08-31-12 09:22 PM

I followed a little on the old swap but couldn't figure ou if it was dying out or what. I didn't want to join a swap only to have it end the next month. I look forward to seeing the fresh new swap and will be going postal tomorrow. Since I haven't shipped much I have to go to the post office and hope they are all as nice as my carrier and can tell me how to send my package so that it doesn't cost a small fortune.
As for the drawing - I never would have though it wasn't on the up and up. I am okay with what ever you decide.

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to Cinj

Awwe darling - anyone can join at any time. All they have to do is ship a gift & walla!! Looking forward to getting things straight & the games starting

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to Sassie

Cinj usually parcel is the cheapest but for only a few cents more you can use 1st class (which is what I would recomend with delivery conformation) Or if its a heavy package surley flat rate shipping envys or box's would work the best.

I also hope the PO can be helpful for you! You can also check the prices online via usps.com but you need a digital scale for that.

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff
In response to denielle.c.podraza

• denielle.c.podraza Said:
hi ladies!!! IM Back...sorry to be MIA!!! we didn't have internet for a bit!!!

My package will be sent tomorrow for KIM!!

Moon I need your address to send your little something from June!! LOL Im a little behind!!

Moon Koss
2281 Hunley Lane
Spring Hill, FL 34609

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff
In response to Megan Ann

• Megan Ann Said:
HI!!!!! I'm jumping back on board!!! I still have a box for moon (*i think*) from when I was moving! But looking forward to starting new!

LOL.. yep. That was me

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5
In response to moonpuff

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to moonpuff

• moonpuff Said:
  • Megan Ann Said:

LOL.. yep. That was me

I saved your address, so I will look for the box this week & hopefully get it out to you!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Megan Ann

Hello ladies just checking in how is all.

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to babigirl

Ok ladies.. Im going to get this party started! Since today is my 18th wedding anniversary Im going to offer a prize..

**** Who invented the scissors?*****

scrappy_day
Idol
scrappy_day

• ScrapAngel4 Said:

Ok ladies.. Im going to get this party started! Since today is my 18th wedding anniversary Im going to offer a prize..

Leonardo Da Vinci

Cinj
Cinj 
Expert
Cinj
  • Cinj on 09-02-12 12:28 PM

• ScrapAngel4 Said:

They date back to 1500bc but Leonardo DiVinci invented the first modern scissor formed from two separate pieces of metal, attached at a central pivot point.

I'm not sure that should he should be allowed to take credit for that but I guess the patented wasn't invented back then. lol

Cinj
Cinj 
Expert
Cinj
  • Cinj on 09-02-12 12:33 PM

Kim, Happy Anniversary!!!!

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie

Yay Scrappy!! Please PM Kim your name & address she will be giving out the 1st gift

No one ever knows when the next question may appear.

I think also at times, instead of a physical prize. We might be doing points, and they you get say "x" amount of points you get a free name entry to this swap

WTG Scrappy

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to Sassie

Happy Anniversary Kim

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Sassie

Happy anniversary kim.

Congrats scrappy day.

scrappy_day
Idol
scrappy_day
In response to babigirl

Thanks! One of the few days that I was actually on the computer over the weekend!
Happy anniverary Kim!

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5

Happy Anniversary Kim!

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff

Happy Anniversary Kim!

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to moonpuff

Happy Anniversary Kim!... I am thinking about this one. i am going to save this to my favs and decide and if I do, i will send a package out to Kimmie before the end of the month.

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5
In response to TJCraftyWitch

Hi ladies! I hope that eveyone has had a wonderful weekend!!

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly

this is my opinion on the drawing, if you do the #'s then are you gonna pick as many numbers as you have entries, to me this will just cause problems cuz you will have people pickin the same # as others or not everyone is gonna be able to get on the day before to pick their #'s etc.

I personally don't have a problem with the current motm picking the names if someone can't be honest and pick the name honestly then they have that on their minds, thats just my opinion

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly
In response to scrappinlilly

welcome to the new members and congrats to scrappy and happy anniversary kim, dang I missed alot this weekend why I was camping lol

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff

I totally agree with scrapinlilly.

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5

• scrappinlilly Said:

I personally don't have a problem with the current motm picking the names if someone can't be honest and pick the name honestly then they have that on their minds, thats just my opinion

I completely agree! Well said scrappinlilly!!

YourScrapAttack
Diva
YourScrapAttack

i just got a link for this. when does it start ?

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to YourScrapAttack

starts whenever you send a gift Yourscrapattack!

Thanks for all the well wishes.. We had an awesome weekend. We celebrated on saturday by going to Connecticut to see the Americon Idol concert.. We had a great dinner out and took the ferry over and back..

Congrats Scrappy day! I will get your prize in the mail ASAP!

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4

I posted my last two packages from amancuso and shelly in my gallery.. Im hoping the wonderful sassie can post it here.. ty! lol

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Kim that sounds like an awesome weekend

YourScrapAttack
Diva
YourScrapAttack
In response to babigirl

great ill get something right over.

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to YourScrapAttack

Welcome aboard YourScrapAttack!!

Ok, we'll leave it all alone

Ive looking for a log book. Or a printable log sheet since we cant find anyone with excel that help us with that, I'll keep track of it hard copy & just scan it a couple of days before drawing is to be done so each one of us have appropriate numbers

amancuso
Diva
amancuso
In response to Sassie

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to amancuso

Sassie because of recent situations i have a cimputer with excel and should have internet thursday i could help if u want it

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to babigirl

Hey that would be awesome if you know how to use it. Id regrute you to help Kim & I out - and ask you to handle our spreed sheet

I know the situation sucks, but it might be all for the right reason friend LOVE you

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Sassie

I would love to help yall. I would just need to know the current counts and i am willing to help.

Edited by babigirl on 09-04-12 07:37 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to babigirl

tysm babigirl! we can use all of the help we can get.. HA HA

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5

Hi ladies! I am waiting on my orders to come in so that I can send Kim a goodie box. I got some great stuff at even better prices! I am so excited!!

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie

Ok, Ive written everything out in a log type seting until other things are sorted out

I have from the old roster - to current (August/Sept)

6TA - 11
Amancuso - 3
Babiegyrl - 2
Scrapin lilly - 9
Shelly Anne - 6
Scrappy Day - 2
Moonpuff *2*
Sassie *1*
ScrapAngel4 - Current MOTM

#the * mean number of packages sent but name is not entered into the drawing

If Ive seemed to miss anyone please let me know right away! I am human, I'll make mistakes also :P

Edited by Sassie on 09-06-12 08:04 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5
In response to Sassie

So, if I send in to the then current MOTM every month for 6 months and am not chosen in those 6 months, on the 7th month that I send in, I will have 7 entries for the next drawing? Am I reading that correctly?

scrappy_day
Idol
scrappy_day

I have sent in 2 months now. Just wanted to make sure I was listed. Thanks!

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly
In response to Sassie

• Sassie Said:
Ok, Ive written everything out in a log type seting until other things are sorted out

6TA - 10
Amancuso - 3
Babiegyrl - 2
Scrapin lilly - 8
Shelly Anne - 4

*Moonpuff, Sassie, ScrapAngel 4 (are being reset for 2 months)

If Ive seemed to miss anyone please let me know right away! I am human, I'll make mistakes also :P

did you count july and aug on there cuz when I looked at the old chart that susie had there is nothing marked for july on there, I haven't sent in for aug yet

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly

• crafty mom of 5 Said:
So, if I send in to the then current MOTM every month for 6 months and am not chosen in those 6 months, on the 7th month that I send in, I will have 7 entries for the next drawing? Am I reading that correctly?

yes that is correct

amancuso
Diva
amancuso
In response to Sassie

• Sassie Said:

6TA - 10
Amancuso - 3
Babiegyrl - 2
Scrapin lilly - 8
Shelly Anne - 4

*Moonpuff, Sassie, ScrapAngel 4 (are being reset for 2 months)

Sassie I should have 4. I sent in for May, June, July and August.

Also, I'm an Excel pro if you need help.

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to amancuso

Ok, Ive not caught up with Kim for who sent in for August. Scrappy Day Idk how i over looked you I know you sent me an awesome package & you also send one to kim also! I am going to go back & review the old forum ... and get another re-cap!! Once i get this started it will be good to do.

I did add up July (my month) and will for August/Sept when Im all caught up with Kim

Thanks for keeping me on my toes Ladys!! HUGS

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5
In response to Sassie

I am hoping that all of the goodies that I ordered will be in by Tuesday so that I can get Kim a sweet package in the mail.

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly
In response to Sassie

I just came up with 9 for me and after I send to kim it will be 10....I sent in nov-july so far, so if I did it right then that means 6ta would be more 2 if she sent in for july and/or aug/sept cuz she is 2 months ahead of me on the other chart, the only other one I see that could be wrong is shelly's she has 5 checks on susie's chart ...sorry to be a pain but I know you are taking on something that you have no way to get ahold of where everyone stands since susie is really busy(hopefully she is ok cuz I know others have tried getting ahold of her and haven't been able to and that isn't susie)so I was just trying to help not step on any toes, I know how it is to host and it isn't always an easy thing to do

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to babigirl

Ok, I just went back and re-read the original rules. I do apologise, I didn't think if you sent in packages on your "off" months they were counted. I now understand further - that they are but your name isn't entered into the drawing until the 2nd month is complete!!

So I will re-do everyones again in the AM! Sorry about this, I had read the rules wrong.

Edited by Sassie on 09-05-12 08:54 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5

• scrappinlilly Said:
  • crafty mom of 5 Said:

yes that is correct

Thank you!

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff

Yep.. Like I have 2 now (from your month and Kim's month), but I am not eligible til the next month, and then all 3 (these 2 and the next one) will be entered.

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to Sassie

Alright - please check 1st page for any/all updates

ScrapnSassie
New Kid On the Block
ScrapnSassie

Alright Ladys I do believe I have everything corrected. Updated in on the 1st page, if anyone see's anything wrong please let me know thanks again for your pacient's!!!

ScrapnSassie
New Kid On the Block
ScrapnSassie

1st twist of MOTMx2 has JUST been added!! Woot, always stay tunned for more ways to win!!

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly
In response to moonpuff

• moonpuff Said:
Yep.. Like I have 2 now (from your month and Kim's month), but I am not eligible til the next month, and then all 3 (these 2 and the next one) will be entered.

I think you go in next months drawing, kim would be the one to ask but I think the 1st month you are back in you have 2 entries if you send in both months

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie

Moon can start her name being entered in Sept. but will get credit since she sent in 2 packages while she was un-able to win

I & Kim are both running this

Kim is busy quiet often, Im home 90% of the time & Im a chatter box!! So most of the time I'll be the one you will be dealing with 95% of the time.

Of course we ALL help each other here so that accounts also! Scrappin & Moon have helped Amy when I wasn't around ... so I guess this is the only type of swap were we ALL host in a sense LOL!

Page 1 of 8 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics