Page 2 of 8 
Username Post: Member of the Month re-start!        (Topic#1579991)
Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to Sassie

PS: Amy & all other members - we'll be holding little random drawings, trivias, series of questions or task's.

Depending on the game, prize's could be RAK's of ribbon, stamps, inks, flowers, handmade items & such even extra name entry's so always watch for more times to win, have fun & get to know one another!

I am planning some sort of point system for random things - such as sending kim or i something that will be used as the give away prize's, or for answering diffrent questions or maybe just one day you've done a deed of extra kindness here or on another post -- and after "x" amount of points are gathered you can either choose a gift or a name entry I plan on doing loads of cool new things to keep this swap fun & active ... remeber invite your friends this month IF they join (by sending current MOTM a package) they will get a RAK from me PLUS you AND your friend get 1 extra name added ....

I will be keeping track of all gained name entries in a diffrent fashion then the regular month to month ones as not to get them confused with one another Im so excited (Hugs)

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to ScrapAngel4

• ScrapAngel4 Said:
tysm babigirl! we can use all of the help we can get.. HA HA

You are very welcome

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5
In response to babigirl

Laura, I will be happy to send you some goodies to use for RAKs. I just love to make scrappy pretties to share!!

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to crafty mom of 5

OK!! I started a little envelope for you Kim!!! I have some disney things I came across as I was unpacking and put them aside for you! I am going to try to do some handmades too

I have work tomorrow and Saturday (new job....) but then I am off Sun, Mon, & Tuesday!

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to Megan Ann

Amy feel free - Ive not decided how to point them up I guess with in the next few days I will get that set in stone Your so kind, and your handmade items rock!! Would love to have them as part of the gifts

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to Sassie

hey ladies!

So sorry been super busy here.. I received an awesome envie from Cinj! I will post it later.. Im sorry im omw to work and I just wanted to pop in and say THANK YOU!

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5
In response to Sassie

• Sassie Said:
Amy feel free - Ive not decided how to point them up I guess with in the next few days I will get that set in stone Your so kind, and your handmade items rock!! Would love to have them as part of the gifts

You are too sweet! I was thinking of making some flowers and maybe some butterflies and stick pins...and who knows what else might happen to land in the package! LOL!!

Cinj
Cinj 
Expert
Cinj
  • Cinj on 09-07-12 08:45 AM

• ScrapAngel4 Said:
hey ladies!

So sorry been super busy here.. I received an awesome envie from Cinj! I will post it later.. Im sorry im omw to work and I just wanted to pop in and say THANK YOU!

You're welcome. Did the paper make it okay? I sent my husband to the post office and when he got back he was messing with me and said, "I just put it in a bubble mailer, I had to bend it; I hope that was okay?" He said I looked like I was about to take his head off until he said, "No they had a big bubble mailer." I guess i deserved that for not going to the post office myself on Saturday. lol

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5
In response to Cinj

• Cinj Said:
  • ScrapAngel4 Said:
hey ladies!

You're welcome. Did the paper make it okay? I sent my husband to the post office and when he got back he was messing with me and said, "I just put it in a bubble mailer, I had to bend it; I hope that was okay?" He said I looked like I was about to take his head off until he said, "No they had a big bubble mailer." I guess i deserved that for not going to the post office myself on Saturday. lol

I probably would have taken his head off first and asked questions later! LOL!! MEN...they just don't get it! LOL!!

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4

the paper was perfect! Im so sorry I didnt post last night.. I had to go to a sweet sixteen party that I completely forgot about and I had to super fast clothes shopping in under 2 hours for my 2 boys and myself.. UGH was I stressed..

I will post tomm. morning before I go to work.. OF course that is where I am going now.. working 9-10:30.. ugh!

also please note:

hi ladies.. just fyi I will be away Sept. 11th thru sept. 15th. My FIL is having health problems so we are going to visit him.. He hasnt seen my TJ since he was an infant and I need for him to meet him.. Im not sure if Im going to be able to pop in..

I am reposting this quote

Cinj
Cinj 
Expert
Cinj
  • Cinj on 09-08-12 07:02 AM

• ScrapAngel4 Said:
the paper was perfect! Im so sorry I didnt post last night.. I had to go to a sweet sixteen party that I completely forgot about and I had to super fast clothes shopping in under 2 hours for my 2 boys and myself.. UGH was I stressed..

I will post tomm. morning before I go to work.. OF course that is where I am going now.. working 9-10:30.. ugh!

also please note:

hi ladies.. just fyi I will be away Sept. 11th thru sept. 15th. My FIL is having health problems so we are going to visit him.. He hasnt seen my TJ since he was an infant and I need for him to meet him.. Im not sure if Im going to be able to pop in..

I am reposting this quote

I hope everything is okay. Have a safe trip.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Cinj

Kim will be keeping your father in law in my prayers

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to babigirl

Take care Kim! Sending best wishes to you and your FIL! Travel safely!

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5
In response to Megan Ann

Prayers for your father-in-law Kim! Have a safe trip!

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4

ty ladies! its a five hour trip.. I dont know how im going to last with three kids! and the hubby... lol

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4

you can find my gift from cinj in my gallery!

I really love the flat stickers.. Tysm for sending them.. I can really use them!

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4

wow quiet day today.. where all you people at? lol

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie

Sry ive been zonked out all weekend really! I went alomost 30 hours with out even eating before Tim told me it was time to eat no excuse's!! He said he talked to before & I just told him i couldnt hold anything down (shrug) I dont remeber at all. Im feeling 100% better today so I guess it was just another body trip? LOL

Arent you sopposed to be on vacation? Im here being all jealous - and there isnt a reason to be yet???

Ya know i found a stuffed envy here addressed to you that I made @ the 1st of LAST month :S Ive never mailed it so thats on my must do this week list HAHAHHA!

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to Sassie

umm yea you need to send me that package.. doesnt do me any good sitting on your scrap desk all this time! HA HA HA HA

anyhoo, im leaving on a jet plane.. dont know when Ill be back again.. ha ha

I leave tomm. morning and return late sat. night.. then I have to be at work at 1:30 on sunday.. that should be interesting..

sooo if anyone really really misses me, and needs to talk just facebook messenger me and Ill be there!

i know.. im quoting songs.. but its fun!

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5

Laura, i hope that you are feeling better soon sweetie!

6ta
6ta 
Pro
6ta
  • 6ta on 09-10-12 11:21 AM

SCRAPPINLILLY THX SO MUCH!!
lol...i hadnt checked in in a minute....
but yes i will double check but seems right what you said....thx

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5
In response to 6ta

I am still stalking my mail lady for the goodies that I ordered a while back. I can't wait to get them out to my pals!

Laura, I think that Briana is going to join this month. She and I are going to go to Hobby Lobby Friday evening so she can purchase some things for Kim.

scrappy_day
Idol
scrappy_day

I received my prize in the mail yesterday! Very cute stamp set! Sorry I didn't have time to take pictures yet but I will!

ScrapnSassie
New Kid On the Block
ScrapnSassie
In response to scrappy_day

AWESOME! Our 1st prize winner Woooot WOOOT! Hows everyone doing?

Im going to be getting the spreed sheet up. Babigirl is kind enough to help us with this - until Kim or I (Sassie) can get exell or we might just ask her to keep doing it to keep her involved HUGE TY T!!! HUGS

ScrapnSassie
New Kid On the Block
ScrapnSassie

• crafty mom of 5 Said:
I am still stalking my mail lady for the goodies that I ordered a while back. I can't wait to get them out to my pals!

Laura, I think that Briana is going to join this month. She and I are going to go to Hobby Lobby Friday evening so she can purchase some things for Kim.

Amy IF she does - that will qualify for this MONTHS twist -- of refering a friend!!! Woot that meanes YOU AND SHE will get your names entered 1x time each - AND Briana will get a RAK from me

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to ScrapnSassie

HI!!!

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to Megan Ann

HI Megan how are ya???!!!

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5
In response to Sassie

I have Kim's package all ready to go. I will get it to the post office on Friday.

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie

Yay Fridays rock!!! Can everyone see the picture on the 1st page?

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5
In response to Sassie

Mine will be postal tomorrow...errrr today, actually. LOL!!

Briana45
New Kid On the Block
Briana45

I am going to join too.

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5
In response to Briana45

My package is postal. I hope that you like it all, Kim.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to scrappy_day

• scrappy_day Said:
I received my prize in the mail yesterday! Very cute stamp set! Sorry I didn't have time to take pictures yet but I will!

Yay that's awesome

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

• ScrapnSassie Said:
AWESOME! Our 1st prize winner Woooot WOOOT! Hows everyone doing?

Im going to be getting the spreed sheet up. Babigirl is kind enough to help us with this - until Kim or I (Sassie) can get exell or we might just ask her to keep doing it to keep her involved HUGE TY T!!! HUGS

you are very welcome i will update it if Kim recieves any new packages sometime next week and send it to you

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

• ScrapnSassie Said:
  • crafty mom of 5 Said:

Amy IF she does - that will qualify for this MONTHS twist -- of refering a friend!!! Woot that meanes YOU AND SHE will get your names entered 1x time each - AND Briana will get a RAK from me

Briana is just turning into a little crafty diva isn't see

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to babigirl

Hi ladies! Just popping in from Sunny Las Vegas! We are all having a great time seeing my inlaws.. this was the first time my 5 year old met his grandparents.. Its been awesome.. Right now my FIL is having his surgical procedure done and I hope you all can keep him in your prayers.. ty!

scrappy day - I hope you can use that stamp set..and you got it pretty fast.. Im so glad about that..

Sassie - you are doing an awesome job running this swap while Im sitting poolside enjoying myself! HA HA

miss u guys! will pop in again on monday when Im getting over jetlag.. lol

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie

Kim prayers rolling in! I do hope you all heal quickly & safley -- love you & your family huges

Ty Kim im trying my health isnt doing well by me these past few weeks so my bubbly self is not here atm It will be back soon im sure.... then everyone will be telling me to HUSH up

Welcome Bri, your a little cutie pie. SO glad to have ya aboard if your 1/2 the artist your mom is I'll have even MORE ppl to be jealous of LOL

Sis, remember Amy & Bri will get 2 x's for name entrys this month if Bri's package makes it to kim by the 1st of Oct

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to Sassie

Do allow me to add this ... Ive made several goodie bags for Oct's games Just want to make a couple handmade items to go with them ... wait until Oct y'all were gonna have a BLAST

Cant wait to see who the new MOTM is found out
>..< Ive loved spoiling Kim, and yes her last package is STILL here (im such a procrastanater)

Im ready to spoil someone new also WooT

Briana45
New Kid On the Block
Briana45
In response to Sassie

Mom mailed mine today too.

Thank you Sassie, you are so sweet! Mom really loved all of the stuff that you sent her. She just keeps talking about that bottle!

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to Briana45

bri is it because she has to remind you that its hers and not yours lol keep in mind Santa is still watching for whos naughty or nice

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to Sassie

ok.. i missed it.. who is bri's mom?

Is there mail delivery today?

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Briana45

Kim I a praying for your FIL

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Sassie

• Sassie Said:
Kim prayers rolling in! I do hope you all heal quickly & safley -- love you & your family huges

Ty Kim im trying my health isnt doing well by me these past few weeks so my bubbly self is not here atm It will be back soon im sure.... then everyone will be telling me to HUSH up

Welcome Bri, your a little cutie pie. SO glad to have ya aboard if your 1/2 the artist your mom is I'll have even MORE ppl to be jealous of LOL

Sis, remember Amy & Bri will get 2 x's for name entrys this month if Bri's package makes it to kim by the 1st of Oct

Thanks for reminding me of that i would have forgot. Have Kim already recived Amy's did i overlook that

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to babigirl

Amy is Bri's mom Kim

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to babigirl

oh ok.. thanks shatema!

I dont think I received Amy's yet..

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to babigirl

Amy aka crafty_mom_of5 is Briana's mom How is everything going for your FIL Kim?

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to Sassie

He is doing much better.. the infection is completely gone and they took the cathetar and foley bag out.. and his procedure on friday took effect already and he isnt in much pain..

ty all for the prayers!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Kim glad to hear your FIL is doing better. I am so excited about next months I wonder who it could be

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5
In response to babigirl

Kim, I am glad to heat that your FIL is doing better.

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4

I received Happy Mail today! WOOT WOOT!

TYSM to Briana and Amy! I luv everything you sent me..

from Briana - I received 3 bottles of liquid pearls in Copper pearl, ivy green and ocean blue. They are absolutely beautiful colors! I also received some schhol days charms and school stickers... ty! I cant wait to use them!

From Amy - I received a Big Letter K in chip board, a paper packet of Echo Parks "A Boys Life" 12x12 paper.. a beautiful school daze handmade paper bag album.. This is awesome! My favorite item out of everything you sent me.. oh also three handmade flwers in pink, yellow and blue..which are beautiful also.. and last but not least a decorated small notebook.. I luv this too.. lol

TYSM to both ladies for a wonderful way to start my week! I will post a picture ASAP

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie

WOooOOTOoooOOT! Sounds like another awsome package. I know Amy can create - so I know what ever you got is beautiful but i cant wait to see it either!!! PICTURES :P

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Sassie

yay for more happy mail

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5
In response to babigirl

I'm glad that you liked it Kim!

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5

Hello ladies! Happy Hump Day! I hope that everyone is having a lovely day!

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda

Hi everyone!!!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to littleMRSimelda

Imelda does this mean you are joining. I sure hope so would love to have you

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to babigirl

Inspiration Canvas By Babigirl

Made this for mini canvas swap in inspirational

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda
In response to babigirl

Yes I believe so!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

• littleMRSimelda Said:
Yes I believe so!

Yayyy that makes me happy lol

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to babigirl

• babigirl Said:
  • littleMRSimelda Said:
Yes I believe so!

Yayyy that makes me happy lol

me too!!!

Hi Kim! Going to be sending out probably tomorrow!! I have been working 9-6 training for a new position so I haven't been able to make it to the PO, but tomorrow I go back to working nights, so I will try to get it there tomorrow!!

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5
In response to Megan Ann

Hello ladies!

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie

• littleMRSimelda Said:
Yes I believe so!

Welcome to the swap! SOOO glad to have you!!! Yayayayayy!!! Did anyone "refer" you to this swap or are you coming on your own? I ask this because if someone refered you they get an extra name entry!!! PLUS I'll need you to PM me, I have a gift for you JUST for joining

Yay so excited about all the new ppl joining!!! Im going to be gone over the weekend but I'll be back soon hope everyone has a great one

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5
In response to Sassie

Happy Thursday ladies! I hope that you all have a full cup of coffee, a good station on the radio, and lots of scrappy time today! I am going to try to make some time to craft today. I hope that you all can do the same.

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4

Happy Friday everyone!

Its been crazy here in LI.. I have been working everyday since i got back.. how dare they make me work! Dont my bosses know that you need a vacay from a vacay? geez.. I need time to scrap! anyhoo, today is my only day off til next friday sooooo im going to take pics of the wonderful things Amy and bri sent me and post it later..

Sassie, your not allowed to go away for the weekend.. Who is going to post here while Im working? ha ha

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda

I got the mass pm. Probably included as a result of babigirl (Shatema)

Will probably go postal tonight... Made some pins I think you'll love!

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4

oohhh I love pins!

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to Shelly_Anne00

pictures added to my gallery.

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie

Hi Ladys - life going on - I'll be back around the 30th.

Thanks for everyone hanging in with us. Sry Ive not been my spunky self just things going on!

God bless everyone & will hopefully be back in better spirits

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5
In response to Sassie

I hope that everyone had a great weekend!

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4

I did.. how was yours?

my reign is almost over.. Im going to miss all the presents I have been receiving! lol

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann

jci!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

• littleMRSimelda Said:
I got the mass pm. Probably included as a result of babigirl (Shatema)

Will probably go postal tonight... Made some pins I think you'll love!

Sassie so do this mean we both get one extra entry?

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to babigirl

Kim I wonder who will be next.

Sassie i will get teh new spreadsheet to you probably saturday. I got it up to date just want to see if she recieve any more.

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda
In response to babigirl

pkg will be postal tomorrow am! ya i know.... finally!

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5

I had a decent weekend. It was full of spackle and painting! LOL! My legs and back were sore from climbing up and down the step ladder though.

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4

your good Amy.. I dont do any of that.. lol

babigirl only you receive an xtra name in the drawing

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4

Happy Birthday Megan!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

• ScrapAngel4 Said:

babigirl only you receive an xtra name in the drawing

I meant as in me and Imelda since i referred her and she joined? I thought both people got it

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5

• ScrapAngel4 Said:

I only try to do it once every 10 years or so! LOL!! It's hard work, ya know!

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5

Happy Birthday Megan!!

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4

you may be right babigirl.. sorry about that im new to the rules.. lol

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

ok just wanted to make sure since i am trying to get the spreadsheet up to date lol

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to babigirl

I have to go tomorrow and grab one or two more things and then I am mailing a pkg out to Kim...

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5
In response to TJCraftyWitch

Happy Hump Day ladies!

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4

tonya hurry! i want a happy package! LOL only kidding.. hee hee

Hey Amy - Happy HUMP day to you 2! lol

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

I got the goodies, mailing them off tomorrow.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

Kim, your goodies are going postal on Saturday morning, I spent all morning shopping for several swaps and this one too. But spent all my extra cash that I didn't have postage money left...lol. So I have to wait until I work Friday to mail out on Saturday. You will love your goodies..lol.

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4

no worries Tonya!

Just so you know Sassie has no internet and it will be 2 weeks until she gets her computer back.. I spoke with her on the phone tonight..

She says Hello to everyone!

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly

Kim your pkg is finally on its way

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to scrappinlilly

Kim be on the lookout early next week, I am going postal in the morning or later this morning.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Hello ladies juct checking in.

Just to make sure kim has recieved packages from

myself
amancuso
cinj
Scrappyday
Shelly Anne
brianna
Amy
sassie

with an extra entry for amy and brianna and an extra one for me and imelda when kim recieves her package

Edited by babigirl on 09-29-12 08:36 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to Shelly_Anne00

Hi! U forgot to add Sassie!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

and how did i forget her lol

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly
In response to babigirl

do we get a new motm today since there is no mail on sun.?

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to scrappinlilly

Oh KIM I think you should pick today lol

TheBeccajb
Diva
TheBeccajb
In response to babigirl

I would like to join ths swap. Can you explain the "picking" part more?

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to TheBeccajb

• crafterrjb Said:
I would like to join ths swap. Can you explain the "picking" part more?

this swap is very easy.. all you have to do is send something to the MOTM and you are entered. what they mean by picking...is that the current MOTM puts everyones names in a hat (so to speak) and picks out the next months winner for October.

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4

drum roll please......and the new MOTM for the month of OCTOBER IS.....................6TA!

CONGRATULATIONS GIRL!!! NOW TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF!

Page 2 of 8 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics