Page 3 of 3 
Username Post: September Kit Swap -Swapping out!        (Topic#1580011)
Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas
In response to krispyb

I love the owl!

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison
In response to krispyb

JCI

Mother Goose
Diva
Mother Goose
In response to tcletoaddison

Sally, I'm so glad you liked the Friend lo and that you can use it. I'd love to see what you do with this.

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5
In response to Mother Goose

JCI

lynnde
lynnde 
Governor
lynnde
In response to mleehm

• mleehm Said:

I received my kit today and I am just thrilled! The photo does not do your work justice Mary! The colors are so vibrant and the owls are SO FUN! I love everything about this!! Thank you so much!

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison
In response to lynnde

Received my Sept. kit today from Kay it was just gorgeous! Thank you so much the paper is just so pretty! I love the Feathers!!!!

mleehm 
Resident
In response to krispyb

Got my owl kit today from Kay it's lovely and I will be doing layouts from my daughter's summer internship with her little screech owl...THANKS!

Edited by mleehm on 10-09-12 05:10 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

mleehm 
Resident
In response to mleehm

Thanks for hosting Sally...sticking a little TY in the mail tomorrow for you...signing off, Mary

Mother Goose
Diva
Mother Goose
In response to mleehm

I received my September Saphire kit from Kris today. Its so lovely. Thanks so much.

krispyb
Idol
krispyb
In response to Mother Goose

Glad you like it!

Got my sapphire kit today from Crafty Mom! It's even more beautiful in person! Thank you!

Both mine are received and received...so I'm signing off!

scrapbookingteacher
Idol
scrapbookingteacher
In response to krispyb

My packages were mailed yesterday.

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5
In response to scrapbookingteacher

Mother Goose
Diva
Mother Goose
In response to Lookin4newideas

I never received my Owl Kit not my Back to School kit.

scrapbookingteacher
Idol
scrapbookingteacher
In response to Faithscrapper

Megan and Toni should have received my kits.

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison
In response to scrapbookingteacher

Yes I did receive your Kit I thought I posted it sorry I am normally really good at that. So I don't have any Owl's but I will whip you up a back to school and send it out to you. You will have it by the week end. I am not sure who was suppose to send it to you but more than glad to send it out.

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas
In response to tcletoaddison

Oh no, not again... let me get unburied here and find my book and see who had who. My sister's craft fair was a semi bust.

I haven't heard from Megan. She may be the one who had your name, Kay for the owl kit. I'm sure once gets in touch, she will more than make up for it. She recently started a new job. Sometimes she late, but she never flakes out. I just hope everything is ok with her.

Ok, I got in touch with Megan.. she apologizes for not getting her kits out and will be in touch.. she was getting ready for work. She had Kay for owls and Amy for the peridot.

Anyone else not get their kit?

Edited by Lookin4newideas on 10-24-12 11:57 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to Lookin4newideas

Hi Amy H. and Kay H.,

I have to apologize and it is an apology from the bottom of my heart. Sally is right. I NEVER flake out. You will get your kits! Amy, I have the Sapphire kit ready to mail in an envelope. Kay, I have to get an envelope for the owl kit and I will do that as soon as possible. I will let you both know with DC#s when your kits are officially postal.

I am soo sorry for the lateness. You both deserve better. I feel like I need to explain. I have been hosting a challenge on sb.com for almost 2 1/2 YEARS, and have been looking with no luck for someone to take over the challenge since June when I realized that with moving and looking for a job I would not be able to devote enough time to it. I couldn't find anyone and finally, this month had some ladies say some harsh things to me that really just blew me away. I have never done anything with the intent to hurt anyone or be irresponsible. So I took the coward's way out and ran away. I have stayed off sb.com most of the month and avoided dealing with anything related to scrapping. Well, I had our sweetest hostess Sally reach out to me today and her kindness and friendship have encouraged me to come back and deal with the people who were critical of me. I apologize that you all got the short end of the stick while I was sorting out my emotions and getting over the sting from some of the comments. I will do my BEST to make it up to you!!!

Megan

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5
In response to Megan Ann

No worries here, Megan. I had actually forgotten about it. I know, more than most people, that life sometimes gets in the way of things. I hope that everything works out for you!

Page 3 of 3 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics