Page 2 of 5 
Username Post: ##September Ugly Paper Challenge## Winner announced        (Topic#1580103)
debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to Pam in TX

• Pam in TX Said:
Okie Dokie
Tayrah, you go get the tractor and I'll get the snow shovel and we'll see if we can clear some of the manure up. Don't want anyone getting buried alive in here.

Edited by debby_westbrook on 09-03-12 04:28 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas
In response to MrsCDJ

I'm just going to drop them off at the post office and where every they get sent is beyond my control. They always have to start out going west before they go anywhere.. that's the direction of the airport. hehehe.

DaNel Hicks
Diva
DaNel Hicks
In response to Lookin4newideas

Ladies we have had 2 people sign up late. But because it was 2 they are going to send to each other.

I've sent addresses and will put their names on the front when I get back from breakfast with my husband.

MrsCDJ
MrsCDJ 
Mayor
MrsCDJ

• Lookin4newideas Said:
I'm just going to drop them off at the post office and where every they get sent is beyond my control. They always have to start out going west before they go anywhere.. that's the direction of the airport. hehehe.

If I used the county's main sorting office and airport for reference I'd have to say all mine were starting off going SW! That would get people wondering!!

Cassondra71
Guru
Cassondra71
In response to MrsCDJ

JCI
can someone tell me how to vote on last months 3 LO's did I miss it??? I voted for my favorite 3 LO's and 3 fav before papers.....are they chosen from those votes??? confused doesn't take much though LOL

Edited by Cassondra71 on 09-03-12 11:36 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas
In response to Cassondra71

You got it right, Cassondra.

Crystal.. is that why sometimes they look a bit drenched? lol

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook

Yep! What Sally Said.. You did it right Cassondra! !!

DaNel Hicks
Diva
DaNel Hicks
In response to debby_westbrook

I will put up polls tomorrow with the top votes from all the ones voted on. We have some close competition this month.

Cassondra71
Guru
Cassondra71
In response to DaNel Hicks

so we vote again for the actual winner?? will the poll be here on this thread?? sorry so many questions.....I'm a question asker

thanks ladies for the answers!!!

Cassondra71
Guru
Cassondra71

Hey everyone we have started a creative site on fb come check us out

right now we are hosting a paper clip swap

we would love to have you join us!!!

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.1367240531382...

sasload4
Governor
sasload4

JCI

I have my 'pretties' all ready to mail, and when my daughter's friend saw it, she said, "those papers don't match at all, and that embellie for sure doesn't match anything". Guess I've picked out some cuties!!!!

Edited by sasload4 on 09-04-12 05:34 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook

• Cassondra71 Said:
so we vote again for the actual winner?? will the poll be here on this thread?? sorry so many questions.....I'm a question asker

thanks ladies for the answers!!!

Yes, we will vote again... DaNel usually puts the link on here for the voting...

MrsCDJ
MrsCDJ 
Mayor
MrsCDJ

• Lookin4newideas Said:
You got it right, Cassondra.

Crystal.. is that why sometimes they look a bit drenched? lol

I try to get the cork in the bottle tight!!

MrsCDJ
MrsCDJ 
Mayor
MrsCDJ
In response to sasload4

• sasload4 Said:
JCI

I have my 'pretties' all ready to mail, and when my daughter's friend saw it, she said, "those papers don't match at all, and that emellie for sure doesn't match anything". Guess I've picked out some cuties!!!!

When my DH saw mine he said ... wait, maybe I shouldn't repeat what he said! It will ruin the surprise!!

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to MrsCDJ

My package is headed for the deep South!!!!

GMFTS
GMFTS 
Governor
GMFTS
  • GMFTS on 09-04-12 06:45 AM
In response to MrsCDJ

• MrsCDJ Said:
  • sasload4 Said:
JCI

I have my 'pretties' all ready to mail, and when my daughter's friend saw it, she said, "those papers don't match at all, and that emellie for sure doesn't match anything". Guess I've picked out some cuties!!!!

When my DH saw mine he said ... wait, maybe I shouldn't repeat what he said! It will ruin the surprise!!

Did you let the dog have her puppies on them?
eeuyuwww!

MrsCDJ
MrsCDJ 
Mayor
MrsCDJ
In response to GMFTS

• GMFTS Said:
  • MrsCDJ Said:
  • sasload4 Said:
JCI

Did you let the dog have her puppies on them?
eeuyuwww!

No, unfortunatly I already had the papers packed up before yesterday!

Today's Hint: My papers WILL be traveling East of the Rockies!

DaNel Hicks
Diva
DaNel Hicks
In response to MrsCDJ

Mine went postal today.

DaNel Hicks
Diva
DaNel Hicks

polls will be up later today

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to AuntyT

I missed it for September
I went to DC for a week- had such a hard time of it being there with headaches and participating at the workshop (for work)- just didn't get on here to make sure I was signed up... so sad

DaNel Hicks
Diva
DaNel Hicks
In response to charcats7

I was wondering what was up Char. I was doing the list and had to double check that you had not signed up.

this is a very small list this month. Several people did not sign back up.

MarciLB
Queen
MarciLB

I had to chase the mail lady down the block to take my paper roll...I told her it's her job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MrsCDJ
MrsCDJ 
Mayor
MrsCDJ
In response to MarciLB

I live in a rural area and our PO is open 10-3 (they got their hours cut a few months back) but I was in the PO at 10:15 handing my tube over to the clerk! If my papers arrive in a non-gorgeous state then it's all the POs fault!!

MrsCDJ
MrsCDJ 
Mayor
MrsCDJ
In response to MarciLB

• Marcilb Said:
I had to chase the mail lady down the block to take my paper roll...I told her it's her job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHA!! Thankfully if I miss my mail man I only live 2 minutes from the PO anyhow! (and I'm not sure my mail man would stop if he saw me running at him!!)

NMscrapper
Governor
NMscrapper
In response to charcats7

My pretties went postal this morning. Headed for the land of the mighty armadillo (or as they say there: armerdiller)!

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

• DaNel Hicks Said:
I was wondering what was up Char. I was doing the list and had to double check that you had not signed up.

I guess with school starting and all for most- Sept is a busy month. So I'll be stalking around so I won't miss October

Still sad I missed it tho

laurak1
Idol
laurak1
In response to charcats7

MIne head out today and they're going to such a nice lady I'm sorry to do it to her!

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to laurak1

• laurak1 Said:
MIne head out today and they're going to such a nice lady I'm sorry to do it to her!

Awe... Thank you!!! I know you must be talking about me!!!

MrsCDJ
MrsCDJ 
Mayor
MrsCDJ

• debby_westbrook Said:
  • laurak1 Said:

Awe... Thank you!!! I know you must be talking about me!!!

I'm sure everyone here had that exact same thought ... or opposite thought ... at least they thought about you!

AuntyT
AuntyT 
Governor
AuntyT
In response to MrsCDJ

Mine went out today! Heading east of me.

YourScrapAttack
Diva
YourScrapAttack
In response to AuntyT

mines heading somewhere.

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to YourScrapAttack

Oh Rhonda... I just feel like you should be my favorite partner for a month!!!

sasload4
Governor
sasload4

They're on the way, but which way is the question that needs the answer, hmmmm......

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to sasload4

• sasload4 Said:
They're on the way, but which way is the question that needs the answer, hmmmm......

You are such a tease!!!

sasload4
Governor
sasload4

I try!!!!!!!

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to sasload4

so this month no one is giving any hints huh??? The question is- are you ladies REALLY sending ugly papers? We shall see....

GentlewoodFarms
Governor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to charcats7

Mine are going out today. I didn't get out of the driveway yesterday, but I'll drop them on my way to work today.

MrsCDJ
MrsCDJ 
Mayor
MrsCDJ
In response to charcats7

• charcats7 Said:
so this month no one is giving any hints huh??? The question is- are you ladies REALLY sending ugly papers? We shall see....

I, of course, am not really sending ugly papers, I'm sending beautiful ones and everyone else will be jealous of my victim umm recipient!

MrsCDJ
MrsCDJ 
Mayor
MrsCDJ
In response to MrsCDJ

As for today's hint: My paper's final destination is East of the mighty Mississippi!

Edited by MrsCDJ on 09-05-12 06:09 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

GMFTS
GMFTS 
Governor
GMFTS
  • GMFTS on 09-05-12 06:54 AM
In response to laurak1

• laurak1 Said:

Aww gee thanks... . Can't wait to see what you sent.

()

GMFTS
GMFTS 
Governor
GMFTS
  • GMFTS on 09-05-12 06:58 AM
In response to charcats7

• charcats7 Said:
  • DaNel Hicks Said:

I guess with school starting and all for most- Sept is a busy month. So I'll be stalking around so I won't miss October

Gee Char I would hate to have you go into ugly withdrawal. YOu might get the idea that all paper should be pretty and go together and have matching embellishments. (Debby can't be your partner every month).
You just PM me your address and I will be glad to hook you up: I have plenty of goodies.

GMFTS
GMFTS 
Governor
GMFTS
  • GMFTS on 09-05-12 06:59 AM
In response to YourScrapAttack

• YourScrapAttack Said:
mines heading somewhere.

Now that's what a call a clue!

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to MrsCDJ

• MrsCDJ Said:
  • charcats7 Said:

I, of course, am not really sending ugly papers, I'm sending beautiful ones and everyone else will be jealous of my victim umm recipient!

Edited by charcats7 on 09-05-12 07:19 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to GMFTS

• GMFTS Said:
  • charcats7 Said:
  • DaNel Hicks Said:

Gee Char I would hate to have you go into ugly withdrawal. YOu might get the idea that all paper should be pretty and go together and have matching embellishments. (Debby can't be your partner every month).
You just PM me your address and I will be glad to hook you up: I have plenty of goodies.

Hmmmmm - tempting- but I think I'll take it as a sign to take this month off- I will watch and play catch-up with some other things I have at home to do.... It may be hard, but I think I'll manage

J. Washington
Mayor
J. Washington
In response to charcats7

I need to post mine! no inspiration just yet. They would be awesome for Thanksgiving, but my family doesn't really celebrate that holiday.

DaNel Hicks
Diva
DaNel Hicks
In response to J. Washington

I know I said I would have the poll up yesterday. I will try tonight but definitely do it tomorrow.

Since my friend is not on this forum I can say.

She let me know that her husband had only been paying 1/2 payments on the house for the past 5 months. She found out yesterday that the house has been forclosed upon and already sold. They bank never said anything. She saw a letter from a lawyer not long ago thinking it was junk type mail. The husband opened it yesterday when another one came and it said that the house was sold.

She is livid that he never told her how bad off they were. They ate out 3 to 4 times a week and that money could have paid the mortgage. (they have 3 kids so a house of 5 eating out is $60 to $75 a meal)

They talked to an attorney today about Bankruptcy and looked at apartments in the area. They are all (too small according to her) and she wants to live at her parents. (2 1/2 hours away) But that won't help with his job.

She only texts me because she is not ready to talk on the phone yet. So I'm not with 100% of the details.

I feel really bad for them. If they had known sooner the house next to me was available for rent at a price they could afford that is pet friendly and they could have stayed in the area. As it is they don't know what they are doing other than moving in less than 90 days.

I'll do the polls later. Time to go give riding lessons.

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas

My papers are in the mail and headed air borne, lol... and all I can say is, people should watch what they wish for.. and remember, I had these all packaged before anyone said anything.

sasload4
Governor
sasload4

DaNel, so very sad. I hope the sun shines on them soon, and it all works out for her and the family.

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to sasload4

Wow! That is so sad DaNel... I hope things get better for your friend....

GentlewoodFarms
Governor
GentlewoodFarms

That's a terribly sad story, DaNel. Unfortunately, it's sort of a typical guy thing to not let the wife in on how bad things are because it's all tied up in his "man" identity.

So sad for them. :-(

My papers and embellishment went postal today. I had to get a tube to ship them in, so I took them into the post office unpacked. The post office worker just laughed and laughed when she saw them and I explained what the deal was. She said, "yep. Those are definitely ugly!"

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX
In response to GentlewoodFarms

So sorry about your friend DaNel. When we lost our house many years ago they changed the locks and gave us 24 hrs to move everything out. VA wasn't as willing to work with you back then. Luckily my hubby's parents had an empty trailer for us and our three kids.

My papers went postal today. They are headed NW of Texas.

MrsCDJ
MrsCDJ 
Mayor
MrsCDJ
In response to Pam in TX

For those who want to see the new puppies:

Apricot Male By MrsCDJ

leokc34
Mayor
leokc34
In response to Pam in TX

oh dang... missed it
hey... i didn't see a poll out for last month voting... did i miss that too - arghhh

AuntyT
AuntyT 
Governor
AuntyT
In response to leokc34

All I will say about my papers is that one is happy! The other well I just want to be rid of it.

MrsCDJ
MrsCDJ 
Mayor
MrsCDJ
In response to AuntyT

DaNel, so sorry about your friend, and I send her well wishes and strength for this difficult time.

MrsCDJ
MrsCDJ 
Mayor
MrsCDJ
In response to AuntyT

• AuntyT Said:
All I will say about my papers is that one is happy! The other well I just want to be rid of it.

Happy paper is not necessarily a good thing!!!

MrsCDJ
MrsCDJ 
Mayor
MrsCDJ

• GentlewoodFarms Said:
That's a terribly sad story, DaNel. Unfortunately, it's sort of a typical guy thing to not let the wife in on how bad things are because it's all tied up in his "man" identity.

So sad for them. :-(

My papers and embellishment went postal today. I had to get a tube to ship them in, so I took them into the post office unpacked. The post office worker just laughed and laughed when she saw them and I explained what the deal was. She said, "yep. Those are definitely ugly!"

Oh that can't be good for your victim when "strangers" are laughing at the papers!

DaNel Hicks
Diva
DaNel Hicks

Sorry for the delay

The Polls are up:

Ugliest Papers http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?fid/18/ti...

Best Layouts http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?fid/18/ti...

MrsCDJ
MrsCDJ 
Mayor
MrsCDJ

Ohh ... those were some horrible paper combos over there, I think I need to wash my eyes out with soap now...less painful!

MrsCDJ
MrsCDJ 
Mayor
MrsCDJ
In response to MrsCDJ

Let's see...today's Thursday, I gave my papers to the PO on Tuesday morning, I seriously doubt they will be at their destination today, that would take a miracle on the part of the USPS...

To recap, the tube is going East, across the Rockies and past the Mississippi...

Today's hint is: They will also pass the Smokey Mtns. (I'm not saying they are at the same corner of the US as the Smokey's, just if you drew a line going North and South at the Smokey's the destination is East of that line)

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX
In response to MrsCDJ

That means they aren't coming to TX. Sandra just got hers and they weren't too bad so now I am keeping my fingers crossed. LOL

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX
In response to Pam in TX

Got my uglies from Rhonda today and I have to say...not bad at all. I did get the remains of the Jonas sticker though....hmmmmmmmm

Sept uglies By Pam In TX

MrsCDJ
MrsCDJ 
Mayor
MrsCDJ
In response to Pam in TX

• Pam in TX Said:
Got my uglies from Rhonda today and I have to say...not bad at all. I did get the remains of the Jonas sticker though....hmmmmmmmm

Sept uglies By Pam In TX

Except for the sticker ... Rhonda was nice to you!

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to MrsCDJ

voted

well- I would hope that the pps just posted aren't a trend for the month

Cassondra71
Guru
Cassondra71
In response to charcats7

Voted
I agree with you Char!!! and I hope thats the only sticker like that in existence!!!! LOL

sasload4
Governor
sasload4

I did get my papers before Pam, but couldn't post until now as I had PT and a doctor appointment.

A big thank you to CAROL (NMscrapper) for a great choice in papers and embellies!!!! I already have an idea for a LO!!

A clue to my sent 'pretties', The Shawshank Redemption!!!!!

September Ugly Papers and embellie By Sasload4

GMFTS
GMFTS 
Governor
GMFTS
  • GMFTS on 09-06-12 02:47 PM
In response to MrsCDJ

• MrsCDJ Said:
Let's see...today's Thursday, I gave my papers to the PO on Tuesday morning, I seriously doubt they will be at their destination today, that would take a miracle on the part of the USPS...

To recap, the tube is going East, across the Rockies and past the Mississippi...

Today's hint is: They will also pass the Smokey Mtns. (I'm not saying they are at the same corner of the US as the Smokey's, just if you drew a line going North and South at the Smokey's the destination is East of that line)

hmmm: Rhonda, DaNel, Mary any one else east of that line?
Oh yes - Carolyn and Denielle....

Edited by GMFTS on 09-06-12 03:06 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

GMFTS
GMFTS 
Governor
GMFTS
  • GMFTS on 09-06-12 03:08 PM
In response to GMFTS

oh and I went postal yesterday -that clerk is so used to me now he just laughs when I answer yes to the "is there anything dangerous in the package"
Kind of takes the fun out doncha know.

NMscrapper
Governor
NMscrapper
In response to sasload4

• sasload4 Said:
I did get my papers before Pam, but couldn't post until now as I had PT and a doctor appointment.

A big thank you to CAROL (NMscrapper) for a great choice in papers and embellies!!!! I already have an idea for a LO!!

I TRIED, I REALLY REALLY TRIED, DARN!!! Guess I'm just not in Debby's league! LOL!

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX
In response to NMscrapper

Except for the embellies I see real potential with those papers.

GMFTS
GMFTS 
Governor
GMFTS
  • GMFTS on 09-06-12 04:36 PM
In response to Pam in TX

OK I am curious about the Shawshank clue..It was filmed in Maine - no one here from there. It was filmed in Ohio mostly - again no one this month..
hmmmm
I'd ask Miss Marple but oh yeah --- she won't tell.

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to GMFTS

I left my hint way back when... I mentioned who I thought should be my best partner for the month....

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX
In response to GMFTS

• GMFTS Said:
OK I am curious about the Shawshank clue..It was filmed in Maine - no one here from there. It was filmed in Ohio mostly - again no one this month..
hmmmm

she went to the site in Ohio where they filmed it, so I am guessing she's talking about using the pictures from there on the paper.

MrsCDJ
MrsCDJ 
Mayor
MrsCDJ
In response to sasload4

• sasload4 Said:

Oh you have a whole lotta color going on there don't ya?!?!?

MrsCDJ
MrsCDJ 
Mayor
MrsCDJ
In response to GMFTS

• GMFTS Said:
  • MrsCDJ Said:

hmmm: Rhonda, DaNel, Mary any one else east of that line?
Oh yes - Carolyn and Denielle....

Perhaps

MrsCDJ
MrsCDJ 
Mayor
MrsCDJ
In response to NMscrapper

• NMscrapper Said:
  • sasload4 Said:

I TRIED, I REALLY REALLY TRIED, DARN!!! Guess I'm just not in Debby's league! LOL!

This group can only handle one Debby anyhow!!

MrsCDJ
MrsCDJ 
Mayor
MrsCDJ
In response to GMFTS

• GMFTS Said:
hmmmm

I'm trying to figure that one out too. I don't see any real connection with California .. except movies are associated with Hollywood, but other than that I don't think there is a connection, therefore I think I'm safe!

Edited by MrsCDJ on 09-06-12 07:03 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to MrsCDJ

GMFTS
GMFTS 
Governor
GMFTS
  • GMFTS on 09-07-12 05:03 AM
In response to Pam in TX

• Pam in TX Said:
  • GMFTS Said:
hmmmm

she went to the site in Ohio where they filmed it, so I am guessing she's talking about using the pictures from there on the paper.

Gotcha!

MrsCDJ
MrsCDJ 
Mayor
MrsCDJ
In response to GMFTS

Since my papers are headed for an area that is three hours ahead of me, my hint for today is: Famous Governor (I'm not saying past or present, just one that even us over here in Cali can name!)

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to MrsCDJ

Cassondra71
Guru
Cassondra71

JCI

and in cse you didn't know
today is National Lazy Mom Day.....I am planning to take advantage of this to the fullest!!!!

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

• Cassondra71 Said:
JCI

today is National Lazy Mom Day.....I am planning to take advantage of this to the fullest!!!!

so wish I could- I'm jealous

GMFTS
GMFTS 
Governor
GMFTS
  • GMFTS on 09-07-12 09:41 AM
In response to MrsCDJ

• MrsCDJ Said:
Since my papers are headed for an area that is three hours ahead of me, my hint for today is: Famous Governor (I'm not saying past or present, just one that even us over here in Cali can name!)

oh no! Not MA ....no no no no...

GMFTS
GMFTS 
Governor
GMFTS
  • GMFTS on 09-07-12 09:41 AM
In response to charcats7

• charcats7 Said:
  • Cassondra71 Said:
JCI

so wish I could- I'm jealous

They named it after me....

MrsCDJ
MrsCDJ 
Mayor
MrsCDJ
In response to GMFTS

• GMFTS Said:
  • MrsCDJ Said:

MA has a famous Governor? Who Knew!!

MrsCDJ
MrsCDJ 
Mayor
MrsCDJ

• Cassondra71 Said:
JCI

Wish I had known that yesterday! I would have planned today better!!

GMFTS
GMFTS 
Governor
GMFTS
  • GMFTS on 09-07-12 11:41 AM
In response to MrsCDJ

• MrsCDJ Said:
  • GMFTS Said:
  • MrsCDJ Said:

most definitely - isn't Deval Patrick as well known as Jerry Brown (Governor Moonbeam)?

AuntyT
AuntyT 
Governor
AuntyT
In response to GMFTS

My papers have arrived! I rather like them.

September Uglies By AuntyT

MrsCDJ
MrsCDJ 
Mayor
MrsCDJ
In response to AuntyT

• AuntyT Said:
My papers have arrived! I rather like them.

September Uglies By AuntyT

I rather like them. I mean for being "ugly" I like them, I don't think I'd buy them, but you got lucky this month I think!

MrsCDJ
MrsCDJ 
Mayor
MrsCDJ
In response to GMFTS

• GMFTS Said:
  • MrsCDJ Said:
  • GMFTS Said:
  • MrsCDJ Said:

most definitely - isn't Deval Patrick as well known as Jerry Brown (Governor Moonbeam)?

Jerry Brown ... I was born during his Moonbeam years. Guess that's why he re-ran in 2010, to make sure I'd remember him this time around?

MarciLB
Queen
MarciLB
In response to MrsCDJ

Good evening ladies!!!!!!!!!!...My ugly papers arrived this afternoon...what do you think???

UGLY PAPERS for Challenge of the same name! By Marcilb

and here is my LO: (I used the yellow flower embellie but not the stickers)I cut one of the flowers and it's up there with the large yellow flower...I scored and fanned and tied a piece of the flowered paper under the photos with the postcard hanging from it...

On the road again By Marcilb

MarciLB
Queen
MarciLB
In response to MarciLB

Oh...the most important part!.............My lovely , gorgeous, beautiful terrific, fantastic...did I say Beautiful???...papers came from..................SALLY!
oh thank you Sally!

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to MarciLB

GentlewoodFarms
Governor
GentlewoodFarms

No ugly papers here yet. Maybe they got lost in the dust storm.

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX

I thought that my victim would receive hers today. Maybe tomorrow.
Which will I be???

NMscrapper
Governor
NMscrapper
In response to Pam in TX

JCI and ACU!

GMFTS
GMFTS 
Governor
GMFTS
  • GMFTS on 09-08-12 06:03 AM
In response to MrsCDJ

[quote=MrsCDJ][quote=GMFT S][quote=MrsCDJ][quote=GM FTS][quote=MrsCDJ]Since my papers are headed for an area that is three hours ahead of me, my hint for today is: Famous Governor (I'm not saying past or present, just one that even us over here in Cali can name!)
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Jerry Brown ... I was born during his Moonbeam years. Guess that's why he re-ran in 2010, to make sure I'd remember him this time around?
[/quote]

Most definitely!

GMFTS
GMFTS 
Governor
GMFTS
  • GMFTS on 09-08-12 06:05 AM
In response to GMFTS

oh and Crystal - thanks for the most beautiful, delightful, coordinating papers and embellishment.

Didn't you understand that this is supposed to be UGLY??

photo to follow if the sun comes out.

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to GMFTS

Stalking the mailman... Maybe Monday....

Page 2 of 5 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics