Page 3 of 5 
Username Post: ##September Ugly Paper Challenge## Winner announced        (Topic#1580103)
MrsCDJ
MrsCDJ 
Mayor
MrsCDJ
In response to GMFTS

• GMFTS Said:
oh and Crystal - thanks for the most beautiful, delightful, coordinating papers and embellishment.

Didn't you understand that this is supposed to be UGLY??

photo to follow if the sun comes out.

If you can use those papers together then I because I couldn't even figure out how to use them alone ... especially the busier one. As for the embellie, that was included because I've had it for three years and still don't know what I'm supposed to to with it! So I decided to send it for the sake of getting rid of it!!

MrsCDJ
MrsCDJ 
Mayor
MrsCDJ
In response to debby_westbrook

Being over here in pacific time, my mail hasn't even arrived yet, I won't know for probably 2 hours if my papers arrived.

MrsCDJ
MrsCDJ 
Mayor
MrsCDJ
In response to MrsCDJ

And a BIG THANK-YOU to Marci for sending me snowflakes and grass over here in the Mojave Desert!

Sept. Uglies By MrsCDJ

MarciLB
Queen
MarciLB
In response to MrsCDJ

You are SO WELCOME!!! ANYTIME!!!...lol I read your comment earlier about Pacific time...was so hoping they came to you today!....too funny!......So...how did I do girls...ugly enough??????????????????! !!!!!!!!!!

vincarash
Diva
vincarash
In response to MarciLB

Here are my uglies, the embellie must have gotten scared and jumped out of the package, MIA..
I am not much for horses, there are many girls on this challenge who would appreciate the horses much more than me.
ugly paper september By Vincarash

BTW I have mailed my uglies way out west

Edited by vincarash on 09-08-12 01:46 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

MrsCDJ
MrsCDJ 
Mayor
MrsCDJ
In response to vincarash

• vincarash Said:
Here are my uglies, the embellie must have gotten scared and jumped out of the package, MIA..
I am not much for horses, there are many girls on this challenge who would appreciate the horses much more than me.

And now to go look at my "uglies" again and breath a sigh of relief!!

Cassondra71
Guru
Cassondra71
In response to MrsCDJ

Well mine came today and I actually think the paper is adorable......I have no idea how I am going to use it but it didn't make me want to throw up so I feel ahead of the game so far......embellishment on the other hand not so sure about.....golf tee with a ball on it that I kept looking at and couldn't figure out what it was......dh finally said "DUH....its a golf tee!!" problem solved NOT!!!!! Octopus paper and a golf tee what the heck!!!!!

AuntyT
AuntyT 
Governor
AuntyT
In response to Cassondra71

• Cassondra71 Said:
Well mine came today and I actually think the paper is adorable......I have no idea how I am going to use it but it didn't make me want to throw up so I feel ahead of the game so far......embellishment on the other hand not so sure about.....golf tee with a ball on it that I kept looking at and couldn't figure out what it was......dh finally said "DUH....its a golf tee!!" problem solved NOT!!!!! Octopus paper and a golf tee what the heck!!!!!

Glad you like the embellies. Aren't they the happiest Octopi you've ever seen?

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to AuntyT

GMFTS
GMFTS 
Governor
GMFTS
  • GMFTS on 09-08-12 03:20 PM

• Cassondra71 Said:

OMG those Octopi showed up at my house too!
\

GMFTS
GMFTS 
Governor
GMFTS
  • GMFTS on 09-08-12 03:23 PM
In response to vincarash

• vincarash Said:
Here are my uglies, the embellie must have gotten scared and jumped out of the package, MIA..I am not much for horses, there are many girls on this challenge who would appreciate the horses much more than me.

oops - so the really ugly border I found on the floor in my work office really was supposed to be in that package? Of course I didn't find it till the day after I mailed it.
I could:
A. send you one (and make you wait even more days?)
B. take a picture and you could find something of your own just as ugly (impossible!)
C. you could get a free pass and the point anyway.
up to DaNel).

vincarash
Diva
vincarash
In response to GMFTS

• GMFTS Said:
  • vincarash Said:
Here are my uglies, the embellie must have gotten scared and jumped out of the package, MIA..I am not much for horses, there are many girls on this challenge who would appreciate the horses much more than me.

oops - so the really ugly border I found on the floor in my work office really was supposed to be in that package? Of course I didn't find it till the day after I mailed it.
I could:
A. send you one (and make you wait even more days?)
B. take a picture and you could find something of your own just as ugly (impossible!)
C. you could get a free pass and the point anyway.
up to DaNel).

Mary, I definately do not think you should spend the money for the mail, you could take a photo and post it and I will find something close, I have lots of ugly stuff, LOL. If that is ok with everyone.

DaNel Hicks
Diva
DaNel Hicks
In response to vincarash

I got my pretty papers today. My husband even said that they were not ugly. He asked if you were trying to butter me up since I run the challenge?

Voting ends in the AM (if I remember correctly so please vote the polls)

As for the missing embellie. Post a photo of it and let her find something similar.

MrsCDJ
MrsCDJ 
Mayor
MrsCDJ
In response to GMFTS

• GMFTS Said:
  • Cassondra71 Said:

OMG those Octopi showed up at my house too!
\

Tayrah and I are apparently of the opinion that those Octopi are far more suited for other people! (And I for one am more than happy to let them bring joy to others)

YourScrapAttack
Diva
YourScrapAttack
In response to MrsCDJ

• MrsCDJ Said:
  • Pam in TX Said:
Got my uglies from Rhonda today and I have to say...not bad at all. I did get the remains of the Jonas sticker though....hmmmmmmmm

Sept uglies By Pam In TX

Except for the sticker ... Rhonda was nice to you!

rhonda was nice cause shes been stressed and sick so she couldnt find her real uglies she had already packed up.

YourScrapAttack
Diva
YourScrapAttack
In response to GMFTS

• GMFTS Said:
  • MrsCDJ Said:
Let's see...today's Thursday, I gave my papers to the PO on Tuesday morning, I seriously doubt they will be at their destination today, that would take a miracle on the part of the USPS...

To recap, the tube is going East, across the Rockies and past the Mississippi...

Today's hint is: They will also pass the Smokey Mtns. (I'm not saying they are at the same corner of the US as the Smokey's, just if you drew a line going North and South at the Smokey's the destination is East of that line)

hmmm: Rhonda, DaNel, Mary any one else east of that line?
Oh yes - Carolyn and Denielle....

not going to me.

YourScrapAttack
Diva
YourScrapAttack
In response to GMFTS

i dont think i wanna be debbies favorite person. she sent me this AND SHE WROTE ALLLLLLLLL OVER THE SIDE THAT MIGHT OF WORKED. (scissors was not included, although they are what i want to use to make some package filler with these papers :O) )

september UGLIES By YourScrapAttack

o0o i know . i can try that pink circle cutter out i just got today. its in the top right corner. i can make circles with both papers and then try to piece a LO together with all circles.

MrsCDJ
MrsCDJ 
Mayor
MrsCDJ
In response to MarciLB

• Marcilb Said:
Good evening ladies!!!!!!!!!!...My ugly papers arrived this afternoon...what do you think???

UGLY PAPERS for Challenge of the same name! By Marcilb

and here is my LO: (I used the yellow flower embellie but not the stickers)I cut one of the flowers and it's up there with the large yellow flower...I scored and fanned and tied a piece of the flowered paper under the photos with the postcard hanging from it...

On the road again By Marcilb

That was some mighty fast work! You showed those "uglies" who was boss didn't you?!?!?

MrsCDJ
MrsCDJ 
Mayor
MrsCDJ
In response to YourScrapAttack

• YourScrapAttack Said:
i dont think i wanna be debbies favorite person. she sent me this AND SHE WROTE ALLLLLLLLL OVER THE SIDE THAT MIGHT OF WORKED. (scissors was not included, although they are what i want to use to make some package filler with these papers :O) )

(Debby) Strikes again!

I just know she laughs maniacally as she goes through her papers too!

Edited by MrsCDJ on 09-08-12 07:32 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

YourScrapAttack
Diva
YourScrapAttack
In response to MrsCDJ

• MrsCDJ Said:
  • YourScrapAttack Said:

(Debby) Strikes again!

i think she got a real big giggle writing all over it cause she went over every letter like 20 times each. she wanted me to see it.

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX

Rhonda, sorry you were feeling so bad. Hope you're felling better soon.

GentlewoodFarms
Governor
GentlewoodFarms

None here yet either. Monday, I'm sure. Not impatient though. It's usually exciting until I open the package. Then it's like, "WTH?????"

NMscrapper
Governor
NMscrapper
In response to GentlewoodFarms

My pretties arrived yesterday. Thanks Carolyn, they really aren't tooooo bad, LOL! Working, so can't post until late Tuesday . . . if the weather cooperates, that is!

MarciLB
Queen
MarciLB

thanks Crystal!....that was hard and not my typical Lo..but what is my typical LO?...I dont know......lol....
I think I am going to "lift" Debbie's idea--many times there is a cute side and an ugly, I mean cute side........

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to MrsCDJ

• MrsCDJ Said:
  • YourScrapAttack Said:

(Debby) Strikes again!

Who me????

Cassondra71
Guru
Cassondra71

CRACKING UP!!!!! "Debby laughing manically"

she is actually one of the sweetest most laid back people I know......I just decided though after seeing those papers this challenege is how she stays that way.......she takes all her agression out by chosing and sending uglies!!!!

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook

• Cassondra71 Said:

she is actually one of the sweetest most laid back people I know......I just decided though after seeing those papers this challenege is how she stays that way.......she takes all her agression out by chosing and sending uglies!!!!

LMBO... I love you BESTIE!!!!!

MrsCDJ
MrsCDJ 
Mayor
MrsCDJ

• Cassondra71 Said:

...Are you sure you're not just saying that because she knows where you live?

Edited by MrsCDJ on 09-09-12 09:42 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

DaNel Hicks
Diva
DaNel Hicks
In response to MrsCDJ

The voting is finished.

and the winners are:

delightful By Laurak1

For Best Layout

And the ugliest papers
August Ugly Papers By Charcats7

Were sent by: Sasload4

I have to go to the store to buy RAK's so I will get them out soon.

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to DaNel Hicks

CONGRATS LADIES!!!!

MrsCDJ
MrsCDJ 
Mayor
MrsCDJ

Congrats to both of you!

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX
In response to MrsCDJ

Congrats Laura and Sandra.

MarciLB
Queen
MarciLB
In response to Pam in TX

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

Cassondra71
Guru
Cassondra71
In response to MrsCDJ

• MrsCDJ Said:
  • Cassondra71 Said:

I literally laughed so hard I choked!!!!!

Cassondra71
Guru
Cassondra71

GREAT job Char and Laura!!! CONGRATS!!!!

is anyone interested in participating in an altered paper clip swap??? pm me if you are please

NMscrapper
Governor
NMscrapper

Totally gorgeous and totally ugly! Congrats, ladies!

sasload4
Governor
sasload4
In response to NMscrapper

JCI

Sicker than a dog in heat, hoping it's not West Nile and maybe a horrible dose of the flu. I'm off to bed to enjoy the company of sweats and chills!!

Thanks so much for voting for my ugly papers sent.

BBL

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to sasload4

Get better quick Sandra!!!

NMscrapper
Governor
NMscrapper

Aw Sandra, don't even think West Nile! There's so much of it in our part of the country right now. BTW, even West Nile won't get you out of scrapping the lovelies I worked so hard to pick for you! Get better soon, OK?!

GMFTS
GMFTS 
Governor
GMFTS
  • GMFTS on 09-10-12 02:45 AM

Carolyn here's the embelllie I sent.
Of course, all by its lonesome and in a photo where the colors don't show well it doesn't look nearly as bad.

ugly embellie for Carolyn By GMFTS

GMFTS
GMFTS 
Governor
GMFTS
  • GMFTS on 09-10-12 02:47 AM
In response to GMFTS

And here is what Crystal sent me...not bad - by themselves but challenging together

Sept Uglies By GMFTS

And what is up with octopi this month anyway?

Sandra - I hope that by the time you see this you are all better and in the pink.

Edited by GMFTS on 09-10-12 09:02 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

DaNel Hicks
Diva
DaNel Hicks
In response to sasload4

• sasload4 Said:
JCI

Sicker than a dog in heat, hoping it's not West Nile and maybe a horrible dose of the flu. I'm off to bed to enjoy the company of sweats and chills!!

Thanks so much for voting for my ugly papers sent.

BBL

With what I know about West Nile (so I can keep an eye on my horses). It makes you lithargic and sleepy like. I read an article (interview) and a wife said her husband was not himself and all he did was sleep. (even through the nascar race) so she knew something was wrong.

If you feel extra sleepy go to the DR!!!!!

DaNel Hicks
Diva
DaNel Hicks

updating the front this afternoon

DaNel Hicks
Diva
DaNel Hicks

Carol,

thanks for the comments on Thunder's layout. He is a miniature horse. He was born 2 days before the sale started. His mother was the one listed in the sale. What happened is he apparently had an eye infection and either the people didn't know what to look for or what. The sale ended on a tuesday and I got a phone call from them on Friday and they did sound worried, that the baby's eyes were clouded and grey and one had a "dent" in it. I gave them instructions to put neosporin in it 3 times a day until he was picked up on Monday.

I had the shipper stop at a good vet between them and me (he was in upper Indiana and I am in TN. So 438 miles apart). The vet said his eyes were so bad that he didn't feel that the left one would survive the trip to TN. I told him I would chance it and have my vet see him too. He wanted to remove the eye right then and there. I treated Thunder with my husband's help 4 times a day for about 7 weeks until he was healed. Now we are treating him to try to clear up the scarring.

We had bought mom to keep and was going to sell him but now he is a keeper. I can't sell something that I treated so diligently. He won my heart.

This is part of the reason that I was not around much in July and August.

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook

Still stalking the mailman....

NMscrapper
Governor
NMscrapper

• DaNel Hicks Said:
Carol,

thanks for the comments on Thunder's layout. He is a miniature horse. He was born 2 days before the sale started. His mother was the one listed in the sale. What happened is he apparently had an eye infection and either the people didn't know what to look for or what. The sale ended on a tuesday and I got a phone call from them on Friday and they did sound worried, that the baby's eyes were clouded and grey and one had a "dent" in it. I gave them instructions to put neosporin in it 3 times a day until he was picked up on Monday.

I had the shipper stop at a good vet between them and me (he was in upper Indiana and I am in TN. So 438 miles apart). The vet said his eyes were so bad that he didn't feel that the left one would survive the trip to TN. I told him I would chance it and have my vet see him too. He wanted to remove the eye right then and there. I treated Thunder with my husband's help 4 times a day for about 7 weeks until he was healed. Now we are treating him to try to clear up the scarring.

We had bought mom to keep and was going to sell him but now he is a keeper. I can't sell something that I treated so diligently. He won my heart.

I missed that one, didn't I? Didn't realize he was a miniature! Still a good looking colt! Sometimes things happen for a reason and he's meant to be with you. So glad he's coming along well.

laurak1
Idol
laurak1

Hey ladies, sorry I've been MIA. I've been dealing with 3 very sick kids and lots of work. My papers went out later last week than I would've liked but I just couldn't get to the PO during business hours with all the kids so out of it. They are on their way though and might get there today or tomorrow. Also THANK YOU ladies for the votes on my LO from last month!

MrsCDJ
MrsCDJ 
Mayor
MrsCDJ
In response to GMFTS

• GMFTS Said:
And here is what Crystal sent me...not bad - by themselves but challenging together

Sept Uglies By GMFTS

And what is up with octopi this month anyway?

Sandra - I hope that by the time you see this you are all better and in the pink.

Wasn't I just an for sending that February rub-on? I thought it would add such a lovely touch to a LO with Christmas Octopi!

GMFTS
GMFTS 
Governor
GMFTS
  • GMFTS on 09-10-12 09:25 AM
In response to MrsCDJ

Well yes Crystal. I didn't see it at first and there I was staring lovingly at the pps and thinking to myself...oh if only I had a February rubon.

And Poof! There it was. You are just amazing.

renaylucy
Veteran
renaylucy
In response to GMFTS

WOW! Just received my uglies this afternoon. Not sure what to do with these.

September Uglies By Renaylucy

AuntyT
AuntyT 
Governor
AuntyT
In response to renaylucy

there are some bang up papers! I just realized I have no fussy cutting to do. Ah happy dance!

MarciLB
Queen
MarciLB
In response to GMFTS

jci and acu with these uglies!...Hope you feel better Sandra!

vincarash
Diva
vincarash
In response to GMFTS

• GMFTS Said:
Carolyn here's the embelllie I sent.
Of course, all by its lonesome and in a photo where the colors don't show well it doesn't look nearly as bad.

ugly embellie for Carolyn By GMFTS

Ok I will cut a border with my circut,

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to MarciLB

• Marcilb Said:
You are SO WELCOME!!! ANYTIME!!!...lol I read your comment earlier about Pacific time...was so hoping they came to you today!....too funny!......So...how did I do girls...ugly enough??????????????????! !!!!!!!!!!

Marci, Marci, Marci - I will say AGAIN- have your grandson pick them out. You don't have an eye for UGLY. I'm sorry, but it's just the way it is. Those papers are so NOT ugly- I knew I couldn't believe you when you said you had some doosies picked out.

Your papers are

But they are supposed to be

Now let your grandson pick out the next set...

Edited by charcats7 on 09-10-12 03:37 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to charcats7

• charcats7 Said:
  • Marcilb Said:

Marci, Marci, Marci - I will say AGAIN- have your grandson pick them out. You don't have an eye for UGLY. I'm sorry, but it's just the way it is. Those papers are so NOT ugly- I knew I couldn't believe you when you said you had some doosies picked out.

Your papers are

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

• YourScrapAttack Said:
  • MrsCDJ Said:
  • YourScrapAttack Said:

(Debby) Strikes again!

i think she got a real big giggle writing all over it cause she went over every letter like 20 times each. she wanted me to see it.

Debby wrote all over one side of mine too- so I know how you feel as it was a much better side to use...

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to MrsCDJ

• MrsCDJ Said:
  • Cassondra71 Said:

DaNel Hicks
Diva
DaNel Hicks

• NMscrapper Said:
  • DaNel Hicks Said:
Carol,

I missed that one, didn't I? Didn't realize he was a miniature! Still a good looking colt! Sometimes things happen for a reason and he's meant to be with you. So glad he's coming along well.

A true miniature looks like a full sized horse if there is not a size reference to compare it to. So it pleased me when you thought not only was he a full size horse but a draft horse.

DaNel Hicks
Diva
DaNel Hicks

• YourScrapAttack Said:

o0o i know . i can try that pink circle cutter out i just got today. its in the top right corner. i can make circles with both papers and then try to piece a LO together with all circles.

I don't know how you got your photo when I couldn't.

Embed This Image (Show the actual image on other webpages, blogs, and forums)
Public embedding is disabled for this image.

DaNel Hicks
Diva
DaNel Hicks
In response to MrsCDJ

Please double check the front. Because I was busy over the weekend I am behind and I hope that I didn't miss anyone's pretties.

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook

Hi DaNel... I haven't received my uglies yet, but you posted uglies under my name...

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

Today is a solemn day as we remember that tragic day 11 years ago- 9-11-01

Sharon Leigh
Veteran
Sharon Leigh

Uglies:

Uglies By PalmersMom

Edited by PalmersMom on 09-11-12 07:21 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Sharon Leigh
Veteran
Sharon Leigh

Here is my not so ugly layout:

Makeover By PalmersMom

MrsCDJ
MrsCDJ 
Mayor
MrsCDJ
In response to Sharon Leigh

I kept starting my LO yesterday, but people kept interrupting me, hopefully today while the kids are in school.

DaNel Hicks
Diva
DaNel Hicks
In response to MrsCDJ

Debbie,

I'll fix it. I've been super busy this weekend. It will be later tonight or tomorrow that I fix it.

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX

I mailed mine out last Wed and hope they reached their intended victim okay.

Cassondra71
Guru
Cassondra71
In response to Pam in TX

Got mine and I hate to say it for fear that next time they will be AWFUL....but this go around I LOVE my uglies!!! except for the embellishments.....I got 2 do I have to use both of them or just one???

Ugly paper for Sept By Cassondra71

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook

You only have to use one of them...

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook

Still stalking the mailman....

DaNel Hicks
Diva
DaNel Hicks
In response to Sharon Leigh

• PalmersMom Said:
Uglies:

Uglies By PalmersMom

For some reason your Ugly photo is not showing up.

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook

• DaNel Hicks Said:
  • PalmersMom Said:
Uglies:

Uglies By PalmersMom

For some reason your Ugly photo is not showing up.

I wonder what happened? It was up cuz I commented on it...

AuntyT
AuntyT 
Governor
AuntyT

Inspiration hasn't struck yet! They seem to be demanding a horse page.

sasload4
Governor
sasload4
In response to AuntyT

Guess it was the flu, feeling a wee better today. Thanks for all your cares and wishes.

Keep looking at my papers and trying to decide on which kind of LO I want to do, hmmmmm....

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to sasload4

Glad your feeling better Sandra!!!

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas

I got my uglies and I took a picture and I also did my lo, but my computer is out of commission. Hopefully I will be back online next week and will get caught up...

NMscrapper
Governor
NMscrapper

September Ugly Papers By NMscrapper

Here are my not so uglies for the month! Thanks Carolyn, going to be a fun challenge!

DaNel Hicks
Diva
DaNel Hicks

I will try to remember to take a photo of mine tomorrow.

laurak1
Idol
laurak1

I got mine today and it looks like a groovy time at the circus. I think this papers are pretty infamous by now and should look really familiar when I post them tomorrow. Thanks to my buddy, these were almost challenging

MarciLB
Queen
MarciLB
In response to laurak1

I have my october uglies...all picked out.....

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX
In response to laurak1

• laurak1 Said:
I got mine today and it looks like a groovy time at the circus. I think this papers are pretty infamous by now and should look really familiar when I post them tomorrow. Thanks to my buddy, these were almost challenging

I tried Laura. After the pretties you got last month I thought you needed bit of a challenge this month.

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to MarciLB

• Marcilb Said:

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to MarciLB

• Marcilb Said:

Uh oh Marci- I'm concerned- YOU picked them out again??? I still think you need to have your grandson do it- then they might have a chance at being ugly.

Cassondra71
Guru
Cassondra71
In response to charcats7

mms and CRACKIN up!!!

GentlewoodFarms
Governor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to laurak1

• laurak1 Said:
Hey ladies, sorry I've been MIA. I've been dealing with 3 very sick kids and lots of work. My papers went out later last week than I would've liked but I just couldn't get to the PO during business hours with all the kids so out of it. They are on their way though and might get there today or tomorrow.

They're here, but there must be some kind of mistake.

This is the UGLY paper challenge, Laur. These are anything BUT.

Oh man. Another EASY month.

I'll photo them when I get a chance.

My dad is not doing well...he's back in the hospital, and right now I'm just checking in to let you know that I may not be checking in for the next few days.

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX
In response to GentlewoodFarms

Hope he's feeling better soon.

laurak1
Idol
laurak1
In response to laurak1

Pam I could see the effort and I totally appreciated it. Naturally however you managed to send me JUST the lovelies I needed to put some newly printed pictures to use. It almost seems unfair.
Here are the lovlies Pam sent
sept uglies By Laurak1
And my LO
Life is a circus By Laurak1
I fussy cut stars and flowers from the green paper and painted them with glimmer glaze. I also removed all the jewels that I didn't want in the embellie (whatever that thing even was) and glued one of the painted stars on top. Tfl!

laurak1
Idol
laurak1
In response to laurak1

Pat I hope your dad gets better quickly. Also I went kindof easy on you because after receiving my lovely RAK from the leftovers LO challenge I just would've felt too guilty sending anything too bad. Have fun with them!

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX
In response to laurak1

• laurak1 Said:
Pam I could see the effort and I totally appreciated it. Naturally however you managed to send me JUST the lovelies I needed to put some newly printed pictures to use. It almost seems unfair.
Here are the lovlies Pam sent
sept uglies By Laurak1
And my LO
Life is a circus By Laurak1
I fussy cut stars and flowers from the green paper and painted them with glimmer glaze. I also removed all the jewels that I didn't want in the embellie (whatever that thing even was) and glued one of the painted stars on top. Tfl!

That was part of an old earring.

MarciLB
Queen
MarciLB
In response to laurak1

Char...I am stilling not cutting the mustard???!!! lol....I thought my papers were shear ugliness together this month!!!!!

sasload4
Governor
sasload4
In response to MarciLB

Pat, I'm hoping your dad gets to feeling better soon, you are in my thoughts!!

Got the LO figured out now to clear a space on my table!!

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to sasload4

Still no uglies for me!!!

MrsCDJ
MrsCDJ 
Mayor
MrsCDJ

TADA!!! I'm done using my "uglies."

Christmas 2003 By MrsCDJ

MarciLB
Queen
MarciLB
In response to MrsCDJ

I just left you a ton of love...and I had to come here and see again...I can't believe what a great job you did with those!......Crystal you worked a miracle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

MrsCDJ
MrsCDJ 
Mayor
MrsCDJ
In response to GMFTS

• GMFTS Said:
Well yes Crystal. I didn't see it at first and there I was staring lovingly at the pps and thinking to myself...oh if only I had a February rubon.

And Poof! There it was. You are just amazing.

I try!

MrsCDJ
MrsCDJ 
Mayor
MrsCDJ
In response to renaylucy

• renaylucy Said:
WOW! Just received my uglies this afternoon. Not sure what to do with these.

September Uglies By Renaylucy

Those are .... those are ... well they ARE!!!

MrsCDJ
MrsCDJ 
Mayor
MrsCDJ
In response to charcats7

• charcats7 Said:
  • Marcilb Said:

Your papers are

If she starts letting her grandson pick them out then I am so very glad I got her this month!!

MrsCDJ
MrsCDJ 
Mayor
MrsCDJ

• Cassondra71 Said:
Got mine and I hate to say it for fear that next time they will be AWFUL....but this go around I LOVE my uglies!!! except for the embellishments.....I got 2 do I have to use both of them or just one???

Ugly paper for Sept By Cassondra71

I don't much care for the jellyfish, but the polka dots are nice!

MrsCDJ
MrsCDJ 
Mayor
MrsCDJ
In response to sasload4

• sasload4 Said:
Guess it was the flu, feeling a wee better today. Thanks for all your cares and wishes.

Keep looking at my papers and trying to decide on which kind of LO I want to do, hmmmmm....

So glad to hear you are feeling better!

MrsCDJ
MrsCDJ 
Mayor
MrsCDJ

• NMscrapper Said:
September Ugly Papers By NMscrapper

Here are my not so uglies for the month! Thanks Carolyn, going to be a fun challenge!

I kinda like those papers! Maybe not together necessarily, but they aren't ugly at all!

Edited by MrsCDJ on 09-12-12 04:13 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Page 3 of 5 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics