Page 2 of 6 
Username Post: September -- Very Laid Back Challenge        (Topic#1580195)
scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee
In response to scrapperbee

#2 of the monthly sketch anniversary challenge:

Oh Boy By Scrapperbee

SaraS
SaraS 
Governor
SaraS
  • SaraS on 09-03-12 05:32 AM

Geez, you girls have been BUSY!!! I have lots of cu to do!

We had a great last blast of summer up at the cabin this weekend. Lots of swimming, tubing and knee-boarding, canoeing and paddle-boating for the kids. They were exhausted and went to bed early on Saturday night so us adults got to enjoy the campfire in peace and quiet.

Today, I plan on getting last minute things done before school starts tomorrow.

dancinirish90
Angel
dancinirish90
In response to SaraS

Good morning. acu

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina
In response to dancinirish90

I'm both excited and terrified for school tomorrow! I'm pretty sure that, even though I can't wait for him to go to school all day, the fact that my baby is going to be AWAY from me all day will make me a blubbering mess. I'm already getting teary thinking about it.

ScrappinAmyJ
Diva
ScrappinAmyJ

DOO. This is our new puppy Ruby Rose, Could not resist doing a digi of her. Kinda makes it official when you do that first scrap page. TFL

Ruby-Rose By ScrappinAmyJ

ScrappinAmyJ
Diva
ScrappinAmyJ

thanks for the warm welcome Ann and friends. I am ACU and enjoying the inspiration. I am working on Bouquets at the moment, but hope to be scrapping later this week!

dancinirish90
Angel
dancinirish90
In response to ScrappinAmyJ

DOO:

Winter Coats By Dancinirish90

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC

Acu

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee
In response to LesleyC

Ruby Rose is just soooo cute!~
And, Melissa, hope you can have positive mommy thoughts tomorrow.

Here my #3 for the monthly sketch challenge:

1965 By Scrapperbee

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee

Wow what a long hot day. Went to a rally with Paul Ryan -- 2+ hour wait to get thru security. I understand the need for security for all our candidates but seriously someone should be fired. It was insane.

Just Kevin & I went -- we ended up having a blast. But it was 90+ degrees and I'm S-P-E-N-T!

dancinirish90
Angel
dancinirish90
In response to ncyankee

DOO:

Ready for my close-up By Dancinirish90

Tena E.
Queen
Tena E.
In response to LesleyC

Hi ladies jci and dropping off before getting ACU on chatter and pages. We had a great time at our family reunion but I'm glad to be home.

Here's the LO using the photo collage
Dinner at Spoon Thai restaurant By Tena E.

Wisconsin Summer Fun By Tena E.

Simply love By Tena E.

Off to get ACU

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina
In response to Tena E.

D2O:

Tree-mageddon By MelissaW

Welcome Baby By MelissaW

AuntyT
AuntyT 
Governor
AuntyT
In response to MeliMedina

Wow absolutely amazing layouts and cards! I get so much inspiration from these challenges.

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

Hello all, I had a crazy busy scrappy weekend and got so many layouts done love when that happens!! I am going to drop a mini bomb here and then I will post another mini bomb tomorrow!!

Horse Play **Scraputante** By Newtoscrapping2011

Young Beauty **Scraputante** By Newtoscrapping2011

Taylors 3rd Birthday **Scraputante** By Newtoscrapping2011

Courtneys 4th Birthday By Newtoscrapping2011

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to newtoscrapping2011

off to catch up on loves

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC

Goodness gracious, y'all were busy the last couple of hours!

DOO:

Little Cowgirl Princess - Sept 2012 Page Maps Sketch 2 By LesleyC

And I did a very brief tutorial about how I translate sketches to pages in my Silhouette:

Sketch to Silhouette to Page By LesleyC

Tena E.
Queen
Tena E.
In response to AuntyT

Wow! you ladies have been busy, finally ACU again. Love all the great pages & cards.

I'm off to get some dinner...take out from Carrabba's.

See ya later

Tena E.
Queen
Tena E.
In response to Tena E.

Okay Courtney, how did you sneak those pages in there LOL?

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to Tena E.

LOL Im like a Ninja!! Carabbas is one of my favs!! thats where me and DH had our first date! Enjoy Tena!!

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee

acu! and hoping to get one more lo finished today

lpeeps
lpeeps 
Mayor
lpeeps

ACU on love for now.
Spent all day working outside with dh in the yard. I am feeling it in every part of my body. The last few seasons I've let him do most of the outdoor work since it really sets my nerve stuff off. I just wanted to get my hands in it being as it's our new house and our yard and it's just so cool. Felt good to be out there but I am paying for it now.

Eileen- would have liked to see Ryan speak. Hope you enjoyed it.

Enjoy the rest of what's left of your weekend ladies!

AllAmy
AllAmy 
Angel
AllAmy
In response to lpeeps

Strawberry Picking with friends By AllAmy

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to AllAmy

I scrapped tonight -- got a lo done finally.. Really having a hard time finding my mojo. Like I said -- yesterday I stared at pics and played on my computer at my scrap desk. But it felt great to cut some paper and pull out some inks.

I am hopelessly behind on love already -- but I promise to catch up.

first tennis match of the season tomorrow.

Pookahbot
Governor
Pookahbot
In response to ncyankee

Will you have me even though I'm late and really dropped the ball in August? I'm getting withdrawal... I should have known better to try for August, too much end of summer stuff and too many birthdays!

AllAmy
AllAmy 
Angel
AllAmy
In response to Pookahbot

ACU on lovin'
Run & Play By AllAmy

ScrappinAmyJ
Diva
ScrappinAmyJ
In response to AllAmy

Hey ladies, I could not resit doing another Digi, I can't get to my desk because of the flower...so this is the next best thing...I have my tabs opena nd working on some LOVE!

race day By ScrappinAmyJ

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC
In response to ScrappinAmyJ

Acu! That was not easy, people!

Eileen-i know how you feel about scrapping mojo. I seem to have one LO I am not wild about for every two that I like. I can't seem to keep a steady flow going! And while the challenges keep the juices flowing, sometimes I get so caught up in staying true to the challenge that I lose sight of why I'm there to scrap in the first place. Then I get frustrated, and frustration leads to ugly pages. Which leads to mire frustration. Good luck at your tennis match tomorrow.

Melissa, Sara and other moms with kids starting school tomorrow-hugs! I am sure your day will fly by and you'll hear all about the excitement tomorrow afternoon!

AmyJ-Happy anniversary!

Lisa-what a social butterfly weekend you had! Relax tomorrow!

If I missed saying anything personal, sorry! Tired...

SaraS
SaraS 
Governor
SaraS
  • SaraS on 09-03-12 07:01 PM
In response to LesleyC

acu and good-night!

SaraS
SaraS 
Governor
SaraS
  • SaraS on 09-04-12 05:13 AM
In response to SaraS

Just sent Trent off to middle school! Our morning went very smoothly and he is more excited then nervous. Can't wait to pick him up in 7 hours and hear all about it!!

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC
In response to SaraS

Yay for kiddos starting school today!!

DOO. I did the VLB challenge of a quote -- stretched it a little to use song lyrics.

Crazy Love By LesleyC

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to LesleyC

Good morning dear scrappy friends! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday weekend! Things have been pretty busy on this end. September is gonna be a very busy month for me it seems.

Bev, we got some more rain late yesterday and into last night. I think we ended up with about an inch.

Eileen, I bet Paul Ryan was awesome!

ACU2H

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to Anna C

Hello everyone...good luck to all the moms sending their kids to back to school!!

i enjoyed my long weekend so much... me and DH actually relaxed which is something we dont do often LOL...I got some scrapping done and enjoyed not having to leave our town!!

Here is the remainder of my bomb that I am dropping...hope to get some more scrappy time this weekend but we have a wedding to go to :/ we shall see.

Sketti Time **Scraputante** By Newtoscrapping2011

young innocence By Newtoscrapping2011

Tigger Paetyn **Scraputante** By Newtoscrapping2011

Sis and Logan **Scraputante** By Newtoscrapping2011

And I am ACU on love...my goal is to stay that way and check in at least once a day :)!

AllAmy
AllAmy 
Angel
AllAmy

Used a quote here
I swimming By AllAmy

used Red, White and Blue (last month's VLB challenge)
Fight By AllAmy

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC
In response to AllAmy

Goodness, gracious! Busy little scrappers today.

I'm checking in between cookie batches. This week, Salted Nutella are making a comeback (they are my new sell-out!), and I'm doing "Little Monsters" (mini versions of monster cookies), lemon white chocolate chip, pistachio shortbread, snickerdoodle bars and perhaps one other. It's supposed to be super hot tomorrow, and most kids are back in school, so I'm not expecting huge crowds. It's so hard to predict how I will do week to week! The good news is, my friend's kitchen should be up and running within the next 30-45 days, so I can start baking out of there, and that means selling beyond the farmers market. (Not sure if I mentioned it, but the caterer I'd been using closed down, and I can only legally sell at farmers markets by baking at home.)

The other good news is that I have another interview with the medical society on Thursday, which would mean going back to my old career (meeting/event planning). I would keep the biz on the side, but it would be nice to get the steady income back in our family.

Anyway, scrap-wise, I need to get organized. I have been losing things mid-project -- everything from photos to die-cuts to now my little Xyron X!!! It's driving me crazy. So, I'm starting a new system where after I use something on a LO, it goes into a "to be put away" basket, and every couple of LOs or so, everything gets put away. We will see how long that lasts, but really, it is not fun to be mid-layout, looking for a stupid Thicker that attached itself to a package of pop dots. /endrant

Courtney-I think you've really inspired me to break out some of my kid pics and scrap those! Your LOs have been so fun to look at.

Amy-Lovin' all your work lately!

Time to put another batch in the oven! Later!

Tena E.
Queen
Tena E.
In response to LesleyC

Hi ladies jci, so much for being CU, I see that this is going to be a busy month. I'm hoping to add to it very soon as I have projects & more pages to scrap.

@Lesley, you asked which beach...it was Bradford Beach, right before the music festival. It was also to cool for the water that day too.

I'm off to get ACU again, who knows maybe I'll scrap some today too, it's dreary and we have lots more rain on the way, good for staying in...BBL

Edited by Tena E. on 09-04-12 10:35 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

lpeeps
lpeeps 
Mayor
lpeeps
In response to Tena E.

Hey girls! Just dropping off my latest.

Race Buddies- Simple Stories Awesome By Lpeeps

I have also started a new blog. Have some DT opportunities I want to pursue but I've been putting off starting a blog. Hope you can check it out and come follow me. Any tips appreciated from some of you experienced gals!
http://snappinandscrappin .blogspot.com/

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC
In response to lpeeps

Lisa, your blog looks great! I'm your first stalker -- I mean follower.

Question: how do you all design the mastheads of your blogs? Do you use a specific web design program, or can this be done in publisher, saved as a jpg or png and uploaded? I really want to get mine started as well, and have it be a combo of cookie decorating and baking, as well as scrapping. It would link to my business website.

godschild94
Governor
godschild94
In response to byondbzr

JCI and catching up on love through page 4. Hoping to get a bit of scrapping in before I have to head to work tonight.

My holiday weekend was fun and busy. Went to a wedding in Columbus Ohio and then visited their zoo...got some great pics of some seriously cute animals! Then hung out with friends at home last night until 2 a.m.! Crazy but fun times!

SaraS
SaraS 
Governor
SaraS
  • SaraS on 09-04-12 11:23 AM
In response to godschild94

Just got done baking cupcakes for "first day of school done" treat for the kids...it's tradition!

and acu!

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to SaraS

Hi -- Genie you know you are always welcomed here!

Dropping off -- haven't said that in a bit.

Pebbles By Ncyankee

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to ncyankee

ACU again!

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee

I am finally ACU!!!!!

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina
In response to LesleyC

• LesleyC Said:
Lisa, your blog looks great! I'm your first stalker -- I mean follower.

Question: how do you all design the mastheads of your blogs? Do you use a specific web design program, or can this be done in publisher, saved as a jpg or png and uploaded? I really want to get mine started as well, and have it be a combo of cookie decorating and baking, as well as scrapping. It would link to my business website.

I made mine in Photoshop, but there are all kinds of templates out there that make it super simple!

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina

I am so exhausted today! We had a great back-to-school adventure day. I wrote about it all in my blog:

http://missmelissaw.blogspot.com/2012/09/wow.html

Tomorrow is the first full day. I'm excited and terrified because husband will be at work and that means I will be *gulp* all alone for the first time in MONTHS.

I also scrapped another page last night. Haven't had a chance to photo it. Maybe tonight. Maybe not. LOL

dancinirish90
Angel
dancinirish90

DOO - This sketch-a-thon is killing me - sorry I'm not very talkative

Wolf Woods By Dancinirish90

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee

I've done these sketch-a-thon's before. They can be fun but after a while it wears on me. Though I am going to use some of those sketches to find my motivation.

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee

acu!

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC
In response to ncyankee

• ncyankee Said:
I've done these sketch-a-thon's before. They can be fun but after a while it wears on me. Though I am going to use some of those sketches to find my motivation.

I hear ya...I'm four days in, and I'm exhausted. LOL! Plus, I have tons of photos that are pre-cut for other sketches. But do I scrap those? No. Instead I make a simple sketch complicated by adding a stitching template to it. What is wrong with me?

Mel-Yay for a great first day! The boys looked so cute.

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee
In response to LesleyC

Here's a lo for the page maps challenge--I'm not going to stress myself, but I do need to get a lot of pics scrapped!

Summer "do" By Scrapperbee

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee

Dryer died today. And our washer has been acting up for awhile. So I told Kevin what I wanted and then said he could choose from there. Mistake Mistake Mistake. I want a front loader with the drawers under neath. Well instead of getting a pair that could fit ---- we need to know take out cabinets and slice off an inch. UGH and in the meantime no washer/dryer.

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC
In response to ncyankee

Eileen-FWIW, I would highly, highly suggest not getting a FL washer. They are big mold buckets. There is no way to stop a load mid cycle if you need to. After horrible luck with our FL (and finding out almost everyone we knew with a FL hd the same problem), we got a top-load HE machine that is perfect.

dancinirish90
Angel
dancinirish90
In response to LesleyC

Eileen, that is such a bummer - it's always something isn't it? One 'simple' project leads to 3 more less simple projects.

I have a front loader, and I hate it - but what I hate is there is no way to do just a spin cycle alone without rinsing again - hello, I want to spin it again to get more water out - not put more water in first. I wish it would have occurred to me to check for that. Never realized one wouldn't have that feature. Everything comes out sopping - and socks get stuck in the gasket. I haven't had a problem with mold, but we leave the door open all the time between uses, which I hate. I just know some big ole spider is going to be in one of my loads someday. Yuk. But I'm not planning to replace it. I didn't get the stands. No way was I paying an extra $150-250 each for that - and then I would lose the tops of the machines. I got a one-piece work station that fits across the top of both machines for folding laundry - keeps stuff from going between or behind. And I can use it as a grooming table for Abby. Love it. I wanted the set of drawers that match and go either between or next to the washer & dryer, but it wouldn't fit in my laundry room.

AllAmy
AllAmy 
Angel
AllAmy

RE: Washers & Dryers- we are going to be needing new ones soon. I haven't heard any negatives about the front loaders. Now you all have me reconsidering what I might want.

Lesley- just so you know I'm on a diet and all your talk about those scrumptious, delicious, oh-my-goodness cookies is driving me batty (or hungry). I'm so glad at this moment you aren't local or I'd be stalking that Farmer's Market every weekend!! Again, the salted Nutellas sound soooo divine.

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC

• dancinirish90 Said:
Eileen, that is such a bummer - it's always something isn't it? One 'simple' project leads to 3 more less simple projects.

I have a front loader, and I hate it - but what I hate is there is no way to do just a spin cycle alone without rinsing again - hello, I want to spin it again to get more water out - not put more water in first. I wish it would have occurred to me to check for that. Never realized one wouldn't have that feature. Everything comes out sopping - and socks get stuck in the gasket. I haven't had a problem with mold, but we leave the door open all the time between uses, which I hate. I just know some big ole spider is going to be in one of my loads someday. Yuk. But I'm not planning to replace it. I didn't get the stands. No way was I paying an extra $150-250 each for that - and then I would lose the tops of the machines. I got a one-piece work station that fits across the top of both machines for folding laundry - keeps stuff from going between or behind. And I can use it as a grooming table for Abby. Love it. I wanted the set of drawers that match and go either between or next to the washer & dryer, but it wouldn't fit in my laundry room.

This^.The way our laundry room is set up, we couldn't leave the washer door open without blocking access to the kitchen or the garage, And Nina would crash into the open washer door all the time when we would come in the house and take off our shoes. So we would leave the washer 'ajar', which did not eliminate the mold at all...And I thought the drawers were a waste as well...can't even stand up a bottle of detergent or cleaners. I do like the workstation idea...wish we had done that, even with our new set.

Sorry to rain on your laundry parades, Eileen and Amy!

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC
In response to AllAmy

• AllAmy Said:
RE: Washers & Dryers- we are going to be needing new ones soon. I haven't heard any negatives about the front loaders. Now you all have me reconsidering what I might want.

Lesley- just so you know I'm on a diet and all your talk about those scrumptious, delicious, oh-my-goodness cookies is driving me batty (or hungry). I'm so glad at this moment you aren't local or I'd be stalking that Farmer's Market every weekend!! Again, the salted Nutellas sound soooo divine.

Lol! I'll stop talking about them! I can stay out of my sugar cookies, but I have to sample the others. Not great for my diet either...

Edited by LesleyC on 09-05-12 12:42 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Renee305
Idol
Renee305
In response to LesleyC

Hi all!! Popping in quickly and seen the chatter about front loaders!
I got given one from my inlaws and I HATE it!! Saving up for a new top loader now, EXACTLY what everyone said, you can't open the door on my anytime after I hit the start button, the seal has split after 3 months and I have a small slow leak out of the front door, it gets mouldy after only a few washes and I'm constantly trying out new different powders or liquids that won't clog the pipes! BLAH!! lol Rant complete!! lol

Hope you are all enjoying your kids back at school We have 2 weeks left of school before the 3rd term break then the kids are home for 2 weeks :/ but at least I can get stuck into all the spring cleaning then and get my veggie patch going

Off to leave some love and hoping to get some scrapping done xxx

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to Renee305

too funny -- we have a HE top loader and it's the first washing machine that I've ever had problems with mold. The ring gets it all the time. I've had to thrown out (really recycle to dogs) towels. I have to clean it multiple times per month. And there are no agitator's anymore so it always gets off balances (especially with towels and blankets) and in my house we are always doing them. One day -- I had to run it 5 times before I could get the load down.

I think the answer is == everything is made like [email protected] these days.

The sales woman swore to me that the FL won't have that smelly problem -- I told her I would HUNT her down if it did. She looked a little scared. I hope I won't have to go all Jersey on her. LOL

BTW -- we won our match yesterday -- though I was a big ol' loser.

Pookahbot
Governor
Pookahbot
In response to ncyankee

I love our front loader. We keep the door open all the time, and there are very good cleaners if it does start to smell a little. You do have to clean the gasket once every couple of weeks. I've never had socks (or anything else) get stuck in mine, and I've never needed to run an additional spin cycle. I can stop mine mid-load, but have never needed to. We didn't buy the stands either, too expensive. My husband is a research guru before major purchases, and we ended up with a pair of Samsung machines.

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to ncyankee

• ncyankee Said:
too funny -- we have a HE top loader and it's the first washing machine that I've ever had problems with mold. The ring gets it all the time. I've had to thrown out (really recycle to dogs) towels. I have to clean it multiple times per month. And there are no agitator's anymore so it always gets off balances (especially with towels and blankets) and in my house we are always doing them. One day -- I had to run it 5 times before I could get the load down.

I think the answer is == everything is made like [email protected] these days.

The sales woman swore to me that the FL won't have that smelly problem -- I told her I would HUNT her down if it did. She looked a little scared. I hope I won't have to go all Jersey on her. LOL

BTW -- we won our match yesterday -- though I was a big ol' loser.

Bring out the Jersey Eileen and make us proud LMAO!! actually I hope you dont have to go all Jersey on her and it all works out...I have an old style washer and dryer and while I always wanted the FL washer..I have since changed my mind....I dont think I have the room anyway in our laundry area of the basement...

SaraS
SaraS 
Governor
SaraS
  • SaraS on 09-05-12 06:42 AM

We bought a new Samsung FL washer and dryer with the under drawers/stands 2 years ago and I LOVE them!! I can stop the load mid-cycle and add clothes and both of them are large enough to wash/dry blankets and comforters in. And they are so quiet! We have not had any problems with mold or smell either. The Samsung stands hold all my laundry detergent, rags, cleaning supplies, etc. so maybe they are taller then other brands. And they are the new HE, which is good! Russ always does so much research before we purchase big items, and we highly recommend Samsung! Sounds like Genie has the same ones I do...so go Samsung

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to SaraS

Well the Samsung is the one we are going to order. We've compromised -- Shocking!

Right now Best Buy has a promotion --the pair and you get the stands for free. We decided we'd install them and see how it goes without the stands. If we decide we want them -- then we could always have the cabinets raised. REasonable in my book.

I have a 1pm interview with the local newspaper (think Mayberry) for dog rescue & fostering. I have to lose around 20 lbs in 2 hours.

dancinirish90
Angel
dancinirish90
In response to ncyankee

LOL - Eileen, that's how I felt this morning before going to the doctor - Oh, how I hate getting on that official scale. I have gained weight in the last year, and I am done. It's time to get my sh!t together, and go back to feeling like myself.

Back to the washers - I wish we'd done more research before we got the ones I have now. I think I can open mine mid-cycle, but I never have - it's just that spin thing that irks me. I always used to spin things again to reduce the load on the dryer, and this stuff comes out so wet. I really didn't know I had to shop around for that feature. I didn't see a need for the stands - it's not that hard to bend over. I have pretty cabinets above that keep everything I need in them along with the cabinet for the utility sink right next to them, and I love having the top surface for a work space. If only I could fit an ironing board in there, it would be perfect, but it's more of a big closet off my kitchen than it is an actual room. My powder room is bigger.

I'm off to cu and to choose my next page to work on.

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C

Good morning!

I've heard lots of negatives about the front load. My boss has one and they hate it. Have problems with mold as already mentioned and odors too. I like my top load and I'm stickin to it!

Have a great day ladies!

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC
In response to Anna C

Huh. Maybe they've addressed all the FL issues in the last six years -- that's when we bought ours and they were the new thing back then. Repair guy told us they are nothing but problems.

Scrapn mama
Governor
Scrapn mama
In response to LesleyC

Wow! Lots of tabs open!! I miss a few days and I'm way behind now!

We've always had top loaders, so I don't know much about the FL's. I've heard too many negative things about the FL's so I've never even considered buying one. They look cool though. Glad you like yours, Sara. You are the first one that has actually LOVED theirs. Good luck with yours, Eileen. I hope you like it.

Well, the first day of school is today and DS has been there since 8:10 or so. DH is at work now and I'm all by myself. It's very quiet around here for sure. Feels weird. I already miss DS and can't wait to go and pick him up.

Anyway, I better get to some serious lovin' on these LO's and cards or I'll be here all day!

BBL.

Scrapn mama
Governor
Scrapn mama
In response to Scrapn mama

I know I got you already on FB LisaPeeps, but.....

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a fantastic day!!!

AuntyT
AuntyT 
Governor
AuntyT

My mom loves her front loaders. My dad built drawers underneath for her to store stuff. I hate them because they are so not blonde friendly. I come home and my mom has to give me instructions every time. My first layout of the month.

Play By AuntyT

Scrapn mama
Governor
Scrapn mama

Yay!!! I'm ACU!!!

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

I am acu also....you ladies are being kind...Im afraid of the weekend...me and DH are both in a wedding so we are swamped all weekend....try and be easy on me ladies LOL

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee

jci -- article is going to be in pp this weekend. Front page of the family section. No pics of me -- just dogs. Crisis averted!

Heading out for sushi tonight.

AllAmy
AllAmy 
Angel
AllAmy
In response to ncyankee

Strawberry Love By AllAmy

Done for the VLB challenge "relaxing"
Surfing By AllAmy

Edited by AllAmy on 09-05-12 02:49 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

dancinirish90
Angel
dancinirish90
In response to AllAmy

LOL Tayrah - blonde friendly! Love that - and between me and Cassie, blonde moments happen frequently around here. I'm going to use that!

Melissa - June Bug is being mean to me. The papers are so pretty, and the LO's OTHER people do are gorgeous -- but they hate me and won't play nice together when I'm using them. Sigh.

SaraS
SaraS 
Governor
SaraS
  • SaraS on 09-05-12 04:37 PM
In response to AllAmy

Eileen -you crack me up! I hope LOTS of dogs find forever homes because of the article!

Karen - It takes some getting used to being home and not having everything at every second revolve around the kids. I am sure Evan is missing you too, but having lots of fun as well.

AuntyT
AuntyT 
Governor
AuntyT

An another layout! Love sketches so much!

Noman By AuntyT

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC
In response to AuntyT

DOO and giving a stinky kid a bath! Seriously, how can one not-even-five-year-old smell so bad? LOL

LisaL-These were taken by the Mundelein photographer I told you about.

Think Pink (So Very Girly) By LesleyC

Edited by LesleyC on 09-05-12 05:06 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Scrapn mama
Governor
Scrapn mama
In response to LesleyC

Dropping one off. I pulled a Rebecca and scrapped a pic that I took today. I just couldn't wait to scrap this picture of Evan and his first day of 1st grade. TFL.

First Grade (Here I Come) By Scrapn Mama

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee
In response to AuntyT

Guess I missed the washer stories. We've had our FL washer/dryer since 2006. Can interrupt the washer anytime. I do leave the door open to keep down the smell, but haven't had to worry about mold. Didn't buy the stands--didn't want to spend the money. And I do like not having to bend over the top of the machine, and it's so easy to move the clothes from the washer to the dryer.

and now I'm acu.

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina

Lisa, you can send June Bug to me, and I'll whip it right into shape! LOL!

I do owe you some Phoebe. Once things settle down a bit, I might actually get around to sending it your way.

Scrapn mama
Governor
Scrapn mama
In response to SaraS

• SaraS Said:
Eileen -you crack me up! I hope LOTS of dogs find forever homes because of the article!

Karen - It takes some getting used to being home and not having everything at every second revolve around the kids. I am sure Evan is missing you too, but having lots of fun as well.

Yes, it's going to take some adjusting, for sure! Getting back into a routine will be nice and hopefully it won't be too difficult, but I did enjoy sleeping in this summer. AND I don't think he missed me much unfortunately, but he was happy to see me when I picked him up.

Pookahbot
Governor
Pookahbot

mms page 3. Got a start this morning, but now it's time to get going

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC

Morning!!

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to LesleyC

ok im acu...wishing it was friday...this week has been a long week for a short week LOL!!

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C

Good morning!

Lisa (lpeeps), hope you had a wonderful birthday!

Tena E.
Queen
Tena E.
In response to Anna C

Morning ladies jci,

Been busy around here with chatter & pages, I'm off to get ACU.

Eileen, read all the washer/dryer chatter. We have a top loader, hope you'll love whichever you choose.

LisaP, Happy Belated Birthday, hope it was a great day!

Hoping to get some scrapping done today as I was gone most of yesterday...see ya later

lpeeps
lpeeps 
Mayor
lpeeps

Good morning! Thanks for all the bday wishes. I had a nice day. Nothing too special as it was just a normal day of appts, carting kids all over after school etc. DH had already bought my camera so really it didn't seem like anything out of the ordinary. Teased my sons about not even making a cake but I really didn't expect it would happen. Darn for not having thoughtful girls.

Up until this summer I wouldn't have understood why no one liked their fl washers. Mine works fabulous, we just leave the door slightlty ajar to dry it out. The one we had in temporary housing though was horrible. Smelled, never drained... I was glad to get back to my own.
My dh is not one to care about matchy matchy so we have a regular dryer because the guy told us when we were buying that it was a waste of money to buy a high efficiency just to match as dryers will really not run efficiently anyway. It's just a gimmick to make them look good together. Good thing I'm not too picky or we might have had to go to battle over it. lol

dancinirish90
Angel
dancinirish90
In response to lpeeps

Happy belated birthday, Lisa!

acu and DOO:

three fourths By Dancinirish90

Lenethren
Governor
Lenethren

Hi. Dropping off first one for the month...

sugar & spice By Lenethren

Note to self to start at top of page 7.

AuntyT
AuntyT 
Governor
AuntyT
In response to Lenethren

I had a wonderful scrapping day yesterday. Love when the inspiration flows. I think I'm all caught up.

Wipe my Nose By AuntyT

Pivot By AuntyT

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina
In response to AuntyT

D3O:

trim the tree By MelissaW

gadget pr0n By MelissaW

Where Scrap Happens By MelissaW

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

ACU

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC

acu

Scrapn mama
Governor
Scrapn mama
In response to LesleyC

ACU

We have company over for the next few days, so I might not be around much.....

CU all on Saturday! (don't kill me with too many LO's) Hahaha! Yeah right!

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina

ACU!

cveira
cveira 
Angel
cveira

scream!! life is crazy busy right now. hope you all are doing well. xoxoxo

AuntyT
AuntyT 
Governor
AuntyT
In response to cveira

I had a great scrappy weekend and now back to work.

Bu mmin By AuntyT

Dad By AuntyT

dancinirish90
Angel
dancinirish90
In response to AuntyT

Good morning

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to AuntyT

Challenge -- so I can catch up! Just kidding.

Had tabs open yesterday and then had to walk away for something. So gotta figure out where to start from AGAIN!

Trying to get Brian packed. Schlepping laundry next door -- that's lots of fun. Brian is so uncooperative. I'll miss him -- but it's seriously time for him to get back to school.

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to ncyankee

TGIF! Have a wonderful weekend ladies!

SaraS
SaraS 
Governor
SaraS
  • SaraS on 09-07-12 06:53 AM
In response to Anna C