Page 5 of 6 
Username Post: September -- Very Laid Back Challenge        (Topic#1580195)
ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to dancinirish90

My goal today is to try and get the one lo on my desk done that I started the other day. Schlepping laundry to my neighbors AGAIN!

BTW -- Poltergeist is still alive and well.

raining
Governor
raining

Dropping off.
Happy Girl **SCRAPS OF DARKNESS & Scrap FX** By Raining
Times goes by***SCRAPS OF DARKNESS & SCRAP FX*** By Raining
Take Flight ***SCRAPS OF DARKNESS*** By Raining

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to raining

I am acu on love...

Amy..I definitely see your point in hunting and gathering...my problem is I never know what I am going to feel like working on. At my last crop i made up page kits because I was only able to stay a few hours...and then I didnt feel like working on anything I brought LOL...so i socialized and shopped hahaah! cuz thats what i need...more stuff LOL

I am hosting a fundraising crop on saturday so I think it would be in my best interest to try and prepare some kits..if i have time Its alot of work!!

dancinirish90
Angel
dancinirish90
In response to newtoscrapping2011

I'm behind on love - working on it

DOO for the VLB 'On the Move' challenge last month:

Boat Dog By Dancinirish90

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C

Good morning and acu2h!

LisaP, glad your dh is ok.

Edited by Anna C on 09-18-12 06:23 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

SaraS
SaraS 
Governor
SaraS
  • SaraS on 09-18-12 07:10 AM
In response to Anna C

Eileen -that SUCKS about Best Buy (or maybe they should change their name to NOT SO Best Buy). We ordered on-line through them, but since they are based out of MN and I live right here, I am guessing that is why we got ours right away. But you are right, they are in big financial trouble and having horrible customer service is in no way helping them.

Tena E.
Queen
Tena E.
In response to SaraS

Hi ladies jci,

Eileen, that sucks about Best Buy, haven't bought anything from them since DH's last laptop. We got our new appliances from a local appliance store when we re-did our kitchen last year, it worked out great and they were a better deal than HD/Lowes & Sears, didn't even bother with BB for them. Hope you find something soon.

I'm tired from all the cleaning yesterday but have to go grocery shopping today and maybe some scrapping...see ya later

cveira
cveira 
Angel
cveira
In response to SaraS

I finally have some to share....TFL

Truly.Madly.Deeply.In love By Cveira

a new friend By Cveira

Life unscripted By Cveira

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to cveira

We went to our local appliance store -- we've always tried to support them. Family business. But the economy in eastern NC is abysmal. So they have very little to choose from. OY.
It's all so frustrating.

Sorry about the whining = you'll hear nothing else until they are installed.

Edited by ncyankee on 09-18-12 10:14 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

SaraS
SaraS 
Governor
SaraS
  • SaraS on 09-18-12 10:29 AM
In response to ncyankee

tie my shoes By SaraS

dancinirish90
Angel
dancinirish90
In response to SaraS

D2O:

Brunette By Dancinirish90

Cookies and Milk By Dancinirish90

Renee305
Idol
Renee305
In response to ncyankee

• ncyankee Said:
My goal today is to try and get the one lo on my desk done that I started the other day. Schlepping laundry to my neighbors AGAIN!

BTW -- Poltergeist is still alive and well.

What sort of poltergeist have you got? I've had alot of trouble in my house with them as our house was built on a crossroads... lots of activity. Even had a little boy at one point who used to call out "mummy" in the middle of the night when Bailey wasn't here and run through the house. We ended up getting the house cleansed by someone who knew what they were doing from our church cause I didn't want to risk doing anything to upset them and make them cranky. Spirit free at the moment but they seem to come and go and the light bulbs in my house blow on a regular bases. Good luck!!

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to Renee305

The lights in my kitchen keep flickering. Electrician can't find anything wrong. Happened a few years ago too. Very annoying.

I'm ACU!

Renee305
Idol
Renee305
In response to Renee305

ACU!!

AuntyT
AuntyT 
Governor
AuntyT
In response to Renee305

ACU. My weekend begins tomorrow prepped today by cleaning scrap area for a hopeful storm of creativity!

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee
In response to AuntyT

acu; now need to upload a lo

Scrapn mama
Governor
Scrapn mama
In response to scrapperbee

Hi ladies, JCI and cu on the luv!

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee
In response to Scrapn mama

Here's a lo--finally

Nashville By Scrapperbee

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee

STill acu

SaraS
SaraS 
Governor
SaraS
  • SaraS on 09-18-12 06:27 PM
In response to ncyankee

I'm acu too!

Renee305
Idol
Renee305
In response to SaraS

Just popping in to do a drop

Sushi Guzzler By Renee305

This is what love looks like By Renee305

5 Generations By Renee305

Yum Yum By Renee305

Your Just Like Sunshine By Renee305

Hope everyone's week is going well!!
I have a date on Saturday night Pretty excited to be getting back out there lol

raining
Governor
raining
In response to Renee305

One of a kind adventure **SCRAPS OF DARKNESS** By Raining

Edited by raining on 09-19-12 05:34 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Lenethren
Governor
Lenethren
In response to Renee305

Finally dropping something off!

Happy Birthday card By Lenethren

Challenge: I used the first 3 letters of my kids names... LENna EHTan RENia

ACU

Edited by Lenethren on 09-19-12 05:46 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to Lenethren

Morning -- trying to get packed.

One of my dogs is sick -- not sure which one. Have it narrowed down to 2 so they are at the vet.

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to Lenethren

acu...you ladies were pretty easy on me last night LOL

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC
In response to ncyankee

Good morning,

Today is cooking (making pumpkin turkey chili, roasted pepper hummus, chicken enchiladas, and whatever else is on my list...) and organizing my scrap room day. If you see me here, kick me OUT!

Eileen-I was going to say "DON'T ORDER FROM BEST BUY!!" but I figured I was bossy enough about the front loading washers, lol. I guess you found out the hard way. We order from this place: www.abt.com. It's local but it's HUGE!! We love just to go there on a Sunday -- it's where all the Chicago news people and athletes outfit their bazillion dollar homes, but their prices are very competitive. They have fun interactive exhibits for kids. I love to play in the display kitchens.

DOO. I'm about 5 or 6 behind on the sketchathon.

The Delicious Days of December By LesleyC

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to LesleyC

Good morning.

Scrapn mama
Governor
Scrapn mama
In response to Anna C

Good Morning, getting CU AGAIN!!!

Volunteering at DS's school today in the library......if anyone knows me, it's not a big shock that I picked THE LIBRARY!!! And it also helps that I really like the gal who is the librarian there. She is super cool and really nice. I need to get out of the house more or I may start going crazy. But now I'll have less time for scrapping. Booo, but the plus side is more contact with people which I've been craving lately. A lot of my friends live about 1/2 hr away and I can't always go and see them regularly. So, I am really looking forward to volunteering. I'm going to try to go there a few times a week.

SaraS
SaraS 
Governor
SaraS
  • SaraS on 09-19-12 08:15 AM

Karen -I've always volunteered at my kids schools. In their classrooms, PTO, or with the bookfair. Like you mentioned, it's good to get out and interact and it's great for the school (or whatever organization) you volunteer for/with.

AuntyT
AuntyT 
Governor
AuntyT
In response to SaraS

ACU and dropping off.

Charming and Adorable By AuntyT

AuntyT
AuntyT 
Governor
AuntyT
In response to AuntyT

Well I'm not acu, missed this entire page. Will be back to catch up.

Congrats By AuntyT

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to AuntyT

I loved volunteering at the library. The little ones are so sweet there. I also worked the lunch room for years.

Now I'm barely allowed to show my face.

Supposedly my W-D will be here in one week (NOT FROM BestBuy). I'll believe it when I see it -- hopefully when I get home from New Mexico it will be ready to rock & roll.

Scrapn mama
Governor
Scrapn mama
In response to ncyankee

Hi ladies,

Had a blast today at DS's school. Just organized and helped label some books, no biggie, just tedious stuff that no one has a lot of extra time for. Going back tomorrow afternoon as well. Feels great getting out of the house.

Hope everyone is having a great day!!!

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee

ACU! Great work ladies.

Jersey is fine. NOthing at all happening with her. But I couldn't pick her up so she had to spend the night at the vet.

Murphy has a nasty gastroenteritis. She'll be staying there -- I think it's safer for her since I'll be out of town. No sign of a UTI so I'm going to attempt to get a sample from Casey tomorrow. So if you want a giggle picture me chasing her in the am with a mason jar in my hand!

AuntyT
AuntyT 
Governor
AuntyT
In response to ncyankee

Now I'm caught up.

Who Where When By AuntyT

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to AuntyT

oh Eileen that visual did make me LOL!!

acu on love

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to newtoscrapping2011

Good morning!

dancinirish90
Angel
dancinirish90
In response to Anna C

Good morning - I'm cu except for this page.

Eileen, that cracks me up. We used to use a disposable pie tin to catch Lexie's -- wider, flatter, and, with a little spout pinched into the edge, easy to pour into a jar to take to the vet.

Scrapn mama
Governor
Scrapn mama

Oh Good Lord, Eileen~~~What we do for our pets!!! LOL! Good luck with that!!!

Going to go to DS's school again this afternoon. Feeling down in the dumps today, so hopefully that will keep my mind off the [email protected] things going on in my life right now. Why is life so stressful at times??? UGH!!!

Anyway....I need to quit boo hooing.....hope everyone has a great day!! BBL

AuntyT
AuntyT 
Governor
AuntyT

Just dropping off a few layouts.

Serving America By AuntyT

God Bless America By AuntyT

dancinirish90
Angel
dancinirish90
In response to AuntyT

D2O:

food coma By Dancinirish90

Pretty Orange Bow By Dancinirish90

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina

D4O:

art By MelissaW

Hopscotch By MelissaW

snuggled By MelissaW

Craft Time By MelissaW

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee
In response to MeliMedina

ACU!

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee

So Lisa -- wish I had read your post before this morning. Brendan was rolling on the lawn laughing at me. But I got the specimen and of course it's perfect.

Murphy is still at vet. Still having problems -- geesh I hate that I'm leaving with her feeling ill.

Now Kevin tells me that he's been doing lab work on himself and he's seeing a nephrologist next week. His kidneys aren't functioning properly. He is so not overreactive so it's really tearing up my nerves. He even went and had a u/s today.

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to ncyankee

Good morning! Dropping off a two pager, be back later in the a m to check up. Have a great day ladies!

I Love Spending Every Day With You By Anna C

Renee305
Idol
Renee305
In response to Anna C

ACU!!!

Dropped Bailey off today, so he's off to his dads for 2 weeks!! And then I picked my daughter up so it's just me and Jules for 7 whole days!! Yay girl stuff!!
Hope to get some scrapping done this weekend and hopefully get Julia involved too

Happy Friday everyone!! xxx

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to Renee305

All caught up now. Have a great trip, Eileen, and I hope dh is ok too.

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC
In response to Anna C

Good morning!

Last "free" Friday before heading off to the office on Monday! I'm so excited, I can barely stand it. Very behind on gallery love here (which means like two days, lol!).

Eileen-Thinking of Kevin -- yikes, hopefully it's just a simple kidney infection!

Renae-Yay for scrappy time! My DD (almost 5) actually loves to scrap with me. She has done a couple of pages that I should post. The people at Archivers (a chain of scrapbook stores here -- you'd love it) actually know her name. I let her pick out a couple of pieces of paper whenever I take her there, and she always gives the ladies a very detailed description of what she's going to do with them. It's such a positive thing to get our kids involved in.

LisaIrish-See you tonight! I'm actually planning to get there around 4.

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC
In response to LesleyC

And duh, DOO:

Snip Snip By LesleyC

SaraS
SaraS 
Governor
SaraS
  • SaraS on 09-21-12 07:41 AM
In response to LesleyC

TGIF ladies!!

SaraS
SaraS 
Governor
SaraS
  • SaraS on 09-21-12 10:04 AM
In response to SaraS

DOO:
Island Views By SaraS

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC
In response to SaraS

Here's one more!

Wednesdays at the Market By LesleyC

Edited by LesleyC on 09-21-12 10:47 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to LesleyC

At the airport. YIPPEE!!!

Got word from the vet that Murphy is feeling better. Going to leave her there until Monday. Kevin can pick her up then.

Will hopefully be checking in on you ladies later -- be good.

Challenge -- something metallic. could be paint, could be metal brads. Your call.

sasload4
Governor
sasload4
In response to ncyankee

JCI and DOO I'll BBL to leave

At the *PATCH* By Sasload4

Challenges:

Ugly Paper Challenge. The papers I received were the background paper, and the center flower paper. The flowers I fussy cut from the remainder of the paper, misted them with various Glimmer Mists, and used Pearl Ex on some of them, various glitters were also used. I was sent FOUR embellies and used them all, the GREEN LEAF, an APPLE, a HEART and the BUTTERFLY.

Round Robin - Group 3, Week 3.

One Pic.

Scrapn mama
Governor
Scrapn mama
In response to sasload4

Hi ladies,

JCI---Eileen, hope dh is okay....Dr.'s are usually the worst patients. Glad he's getting himself checked out. Hopefully is something minor. The Dr. I used to work for was the WORST patient. He had an ear infection that lasted weeks and refused to get it checked, which of course made it worse. By the time he got a chance to get it check out we were literally yelling at him just so he could hear what we were saying. I don't know if it's a man thing or a Dr thing but it was really frustrating.

Well, off to leave some luvin' and then hopefully scrap a little. I have a small headache so we'll see how long I last. BBL.

Renee305
Idol
Renee305

ACU!!

I have a date tonight Wooooo! lol
Julia is going up to my mums for the night for my sisters birthday (we don't really get along but I make an effort so the kids can still see her) so she's off to bake cakes with Nanny and go pressie shopping

Wish me luck!! Hopefully this one is better than the last! lol

Hope your all having a wonderful weekend

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina
In response to Renee305

I am so burned out on writing papers....

I am getting one more assignment done for Monday, going to bed, then waking up and scrapping all day tomorrow. LOL

Tena E.
Queen
Tena E.

Hi ladies, sorry I've been MIA but Anitra had dental surgery and couldn't drive so I went down yesterday after she got off work, the surgery was this morning, she's doing great but does have some pain....I'm finally back home and pooped from all the driving and cooking but love spending time with her.

Eileen, have a great trip and be safe, hope DH will be okay.

Off to just relax for awhile, will work on getting ACU on the chatter & pages later tonight & tomorrow.

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee
In response to Tena E.

acu! hope everyone has a great weekend. I for one hope to get some outside painting done and scrapping--high hopes for tomorrow.

godschild94
Governor
godschild94
In response to ncyankee

Catching up on love through page 18.

My screenname is from high school. It started as my aol screenname and is also my email. The first part "godschild" is because I am His child and the "94" is from a guy I liked at the time. His hockey number was 94. Now its just mine.

Another crazy week for me...wishing it would slow down. Still super busy with work and planning 2 baby showers for my sister who is due in December. Also planned a trip to Disney World with a very good friend of mine to go see another one of our friends in early December....so super excited about this! It is truly my fave place on Earth and I can't wait to go back...and also to scrap it! LOL

AllAmy
AllAmy 
Angel
AllAmy
In response to godschild94

Janeen- I look forward to more of your great Disney pages. They always make me smile!

Been so busy but ACU

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to AllAmy

Morning!

SaraS
SaraS 
Governor
SaraS
  • SaraS on 09-22-12 04:16 AM
In response to Anna C

Tena -that was great you could go and take care of Anitra. Hope she starts feeling better soon.

Mel- sounds like with all the paper writing and group stuff you deserve a scrapping break!

I get to help Trent make a salt-dough replica of the state of MN today for his Social Studies class. Say a little prayer that it goes well for us ;0)

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to SaraS

Sara -- how lucky that "you get to help". Too funny. I hate that my children are growing up too fast. But I don't miss school projects.

Up too early b/c of 2 hour time change.
Picking up my roomie at 9am then driving to NM. Gorgeous day here

I downloaded season 1 of Revenge for my trip yesterday -- great show.

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee
In response to ncyankee

Finally finished a lo:

Busted By Scrapperbee

godschild94
Governor
godschild94

Finishing catching up on layouts today...once I leave love on all the tabs I have open I will be caught up! For the first time this month.

Then spending the rest of the day scrapping. My parents are out of town and it is cold and rainy today so I am staying inside in my sweatshirt and slippers and letting the paper fly. First up...baby shower invites then who knows?

Sara - Have fun with that salt dough project. At least its something crafty right?

Eileen - Have fun in NM. I can't wait to see your pictures/pages from your trip.

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC

Morning!

Lisa was my muse last night. We had an awesome crop! The store is just fantastic, and it's very laid back there.

Anyway, there are all for the sketch challenge. I'm now two behind:

Sketch 15: Just Be Exactly Who You Are By LesleyC
Sketch 18: Lights By LesleyC
Sketch 19: She Is Clothed With Strength & Dignity By LesleyC
Sketch 20: Little Surfer Girl By LesleyC

I will be back later to leave love. DH is coming home from gymnastics with Nina, who is very out of sorts, and is suddenly afraid of the older kids at the gym. I don’t know where this is coming from, but now I’m really scared for kindergarten! The kids at the gym do nothing but practice their gymnastics. I’m trying to determine if she just wants attention, or if there’s really something going on.

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC
In response to LesleyC

OK, well that drama ended up being a whole lotta nothin'. I'm ACU!!

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina
In response to LesleyC

DOO!

Merry Merry! By MelissaW

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC

Janeen-how fun you are going to Disney! We are going in May. Can't wait!

Eileen-have a great trip!

Tena-Anitra has a wonderful mama.

Melissa-missed you last night.

Getting ready to nap with Nina...then going t see Madagascar 3!

Tena E.
Queen
Tena E.
In response to LesleyC

Hi ladies, finally ACU again I have two challenge pages left for this month, hope to get them scrapped today but since DH is home not sure if I'll get them done.

Lesley, glad everything is fine and there's no drama, I'm sure she'll adjust to her time at the gym.

Karen, hope you'll having a better day today.

Renee, how did the date go? Hope you had fun!

dancinirish90
Angel
dancinirish90
In response to Tena E.

Hi ladies.

Last night was fun. Mel - I actually did 2 LO's! LOL We missed you!

Eileen, I'm still laughing at the image of you getting that sample. I hope Kevin is okay. Have a great trip!

Tena - Did Anitra have her wisdom teeth out? I need to have mine done, but all I ever hear are horror stories. It's getting to the point though where they are bothering me enough that I may be able to brave the procedure. When they weren't bothering me, it was too hard to get motivated to go through that.

D2O:

This one has metal brads for the challenge - thanks to Lesley
little critter By Dancinirish90

Smiles By Dancinirish90

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina

Dropping 5 off!

hello, spring! By MelissaW

One Scary Night By MelissaW

hair did By MelissaW

1st Cake By MelissaW

nature walk By MelissaW

SaraS
SaraS 
Governor
SaraS
  • SaraS on 09-22-12 03:54 PM

Okay, the salt-dough map looks...good. I am a little shocked. But he actually took his time and got it... darn near perfect for a 6th grader. And I love that my scrapbooking supplies come to save the day! Used a bunch of brads to mark cities, and a special star brad for the capital!

Scrapn mama
Governor
Scrapn mama

Hi ladies,

Thanks Tena, today is a better day because I get to spend it with my gf's tonight. We are celebrating my bff's 40th birthday. She is just 11 days older than I am, but I love reminding her that she is still "older." Hahaha!!! Leaving here in about 1/2 hr to head up there. I need some girl time BAD!!! DS will be with us, but there will be many kids there and they are all old enough now to go play on their own. Can I just say I LOVE age 6. They are independent enough to do stuff on their own, but they still love their parents and we are still needed.

Scrapn mama
Governor
Scrapn mama
In response to SaraS

• SaraS Said:
Okay, the salt-dough map looks...good. I am a little shocked. But he actually took his time and got it... darn near perfect for a 6th grader. And I love that my scrapbooking supplies come to save the day! Used a bunch of brads to mark cities, and a special star brad for the capital!

Very cool! Glad it turned out! You'll have to take a pic and post it!

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC

Sara-That sounds like an awesome project! We've made ooblek before. I have to say, was not impressed. :/

Karen-Have a great time with your friends! We are just about the same age -- I turned 40 last November.

Lisa-I say you technically got 3 pages done. A 2-pager counts as 2.

I am sooo tired today. Friday morning, I woke up at 3:30am, and never got back to sleep. Cropped until midnight last night, got home at 12:30, and woke up at 6:30 when I heard Nina playing "tea party" with her dolls. We putzed around after gymnastics, and then at the last minute, revisited the idea of going apple picking because the horrible weather that was predicted for today ended up being gorgeous weather. So I'm hoping for some good sleep tonight. Tomorrow, meeting my dad for breakfast, and don't really have anything else planned. I might see if my massage place has a special tomorrow -- sometimes they do 50 minute massage, facial and a mani. That would be a nice indulgence before heading back to work on Monday.

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to LesleyC

Oh it has been very busy around here. Lots of great stuff posted. I'm dropping one off and I will be back later tonight to catch up. Another busy day around here.

***FUNTOOLAS*** Romantic By Anna C

Tena E.
Queen
Tena E.

Hi ladies, jci quickly, I'm working on my last two challenge lo's and one is sewing but I will get these done today LOL.

• dancinirish90 Said:
Tena - Did Anitra have her wisdom teeth out? I need to have mine done, but all I ever hear are horror stories. It's getting to the point though where they are bothering me enough that I may be able to brave the procedure. When they weren't bothering me, it was too hard to get motivated to go through that.

Lisa yes, these were the last two of the 4, she had one removed in HS, one in college and now the last ones were both in-bedded so that's why the surgery, one was coming in twisted and there was no room in her mouth for any of them, she's doing much better though and glad it's over.

BBL to post and get ACU

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee
In response to Tena E.

Here are lo's I finished yesterday:

Washington, D.C. By Scrapperbee

Happy 4th of July By Scrapperbee

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina

Dropping another little bomb... trying to catch up with the monthly sketch challenge!

ice cream with mom By MelissaW

Fallen Hero By MelissaW

imagine. By MelissaW

i love these boys. By MelissaW

spring snow By MelissaW

what's for dinner? By MelissaW

smash. By MelissaW

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee

Just a fun 8" lo, with all scraps and leftovers:

100000 By Scrapperbee

SaraS
SaraS 
Governor
SaraS
  • SaraS on 09-23-12 01:24 PM

Holy open tabs Batman! CU in-between football scores/games. Might try to sneak into the scrap room for a bit too.

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to SaraS

Watching football too, Sara.

Shew, lots of great layout ladies! You ladies doing that 30 day challenge are really doing some great work! No way I would ever undertake that kind of challenge. I'm way too slow!

I am officially acu now!

dancinirish90
Angel
dancinirish90
In response to Anna C

Dropping off 2 more:

Courage By Dancinirish90

felled by frost By Dancinirish90

Scrapn mama
Governor
Scrapn mama

I'm way behind here, but been working on my Etsy site today. I have a gal who is interested in one of my pieces. Cross your fingers!!!

Off to leaves some luv!!

Tena E.
Queen
Tena E.

It's been busy around here...D2O, BBL to get ACU.

Indian summer By Tena E.

Fall road trip By Tena E.

AuntyT
AuntyT 
Governor
AuntyT
In response to Tena E.

ACU.

godschild94
Governor
godschild94
In response to AuntyT

Lesley - It was kind of a spur of the moment thing. One of my best friends just moved down there to live and so another friend and I decided we needed to go see him so we just booked our trip. And since he works at Disney, we got a killer deal! $38 a night for a value resort! And free park tickets...I am in heaven!

Lisa - I haven't had my wisdom teeth out yet either. They twinge every once in a while but I hate the dentist so I am putting it off as long as I can.

Crossing my fingers for you Karen.

A busy day for me as well. Slept in because I had a headache but then had to work this afternoon and then my sis and bil came over to hang out and play games. It was fun to just hang out with them which almost never happens. It was great! But since I slept in I am so not tired so I am puttering in the scraproom hoping to get tired soon!

Catching up on love again..you ladies have been busy!

Tena E.
Queen
Tena E.

Wow, finally ACU again.

Melissa, WTG on getting caught up on the sketch challenges...I so agree with Anna, I couldn't begin to keep up with a challenge like this.

Bev, you were so right about the perfect timing for the fall photos, I have traveled that route 100's of times and for that trip the weather was absolutely perfect and the trees were gorgeous.

Janeen, that's a deal not to pass up, hope you all have fun and can't wait to see all your wonderful pages...I haven't been to WDW in years, kinda got burned out of going every year when Anitra was doing competitive cheeleading. If I live to be 100 I'll never scrap all the Disney or cheer pics I have LOL.

Goodnight!

Scrapn mama
Governor
Scrapn mama
In response to Tena E.

ACU and MMS.

ximxyoursx
Pro
ximxyoursx

Candid Kitty By Ximxyoursx

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina
In response to ximxyoursx

With school and the excess amount of papers my teachers like to assign this semester, I don't even know how I'm finding time to scrapbook. Of course, I'm also wanting to get through 2011, so I'm just plugging away and trying to keep it as simple as possible. Also, by the time I got to the last few pages, I got sick of trying to figure out what to do so just slapped something together.

I'm hoping that things slow down, paper-writing wise, or I at least figure out how to do it in less time. LOL

cveira
cveira 
Angel
cveira

Happy Moan-day. Just peeking in real quick from work. Internet is down at home. Grrrrr.
Love and smooches to you all. Have a great week.
Not sure when I will get back on here. Have 2 days off coming up. I need rest!
xoxoxo

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to cveira

Good morning.

SaraS
SaraS 
Governor
SaraS
  • SaraS on 09-24-12 06:57 AM
In response to Anna C

Morning. It is not a good Monday morning over here. I backed my SUV into the side of the garage door. I'm really not that much of an idiot, but with the weather turning colder we started parking both vehicles in the garage, and my Sub was not in it's normal position...obviously too close to the side. I scratched the side of the vehicle, and ripped off part of the side paneling on the garage. Russ is going to be so thrilled. NOT. I am so pissed at myself right now.

And Addy is home sick today. Took her in for a strep test already, which was negative, but she is pretty miserable. I had planned on going shopping today to return all the jeans I bought her in August for the next size, because nothing fits her! She has had such a huge growth spurt. Guess I can clean or something. I am just so mad at myself!!! Guess it's better me that wrecked it then someone else, but geesh. Ggggrrrrr! I need a glass, or bottle, of wine already.

Scrapn mama
Governor
Scrapn mama
In response to SaraS

Good morning!!

Oh Sara, so sorry you're having such a [email protected] morning!!! Hope Addy feels better soon....AND you too!!!

Still talking to a lady in FL about one of my mosaic pieces. She is really interested and we keep emailing back and forth. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!

dancinirish90
Angel
dancinirish90

Oh, Sara - that's sux. I did that once when my car was on the side of the garage I wasn't used to. Scratched the side and ripped the side mirror off. Nice. My mom did it once too, many years ago - and my dad still asks her how fast she was going - she actually pulled a gap in the cinderblock wall of the garage. LOL They had to rebuild the wall. Hope poor Addy feels better soon!

I haven't been to Disney World since 2005 We went 5 times to FL and once to CA between 1999 and 2005, but then it got harder to take Cassie out of school, and I won't go during the crowded and/or hot times - no summer or school breaks. Yuk.

Dropping off another one:

At the Lake By Dancinirish90

Tena E.
Queen
Tena E.

Hi ladies, sorry it's not a great start of the week for some.

Sara, sorry about your car & garage, hope Addy feels better!

Christine, I hate when I don't have internet access, hope yours is working soon & enjoy your days off.

Karen, hope the sales goes through.

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina
In response to Tena E.

D2O:

Day 15:

{meow} By MelissaW

Day 23:

bday cookie By MelissaW

Page 5 of 6 
Permissions Topic Options