Page 3 of 12 
Username Post: SEPT Monthly Sketch Anniversary 30-Day Sketch-a-thon!!        (Topic#1580197)
FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to MeliMedina

Looking for photos for the new sketch!! I am going to run out of them WAY before the month is over!!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to FinallyMama

Melody - I have some photos you can scrap for me! LOL

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to Ladybing Tammy

Awe...Tammy you are too sweet!!
My mother says the same thing, but I find it really hard to scrap someone elses photo's!! Is that weird?? Not that I am or anything!!

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC

Day 3

Crazy Love By LesleyC

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to LesleyC

Checking in, catching up, and grabbing today's sketch.

I have a couple others in line ahead of it though, so I don't know if I'll get TO it today, but I'm going to try. Because tomorrow I have to work, and if I get too far behind, it's going to be like August all over again.

Which would be ick.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to GentlewoodFarms

I sat down with some sketches and then started going through stuff in my scrap room - needless to say no scrapping yet

klweist
Diva
klweist

acu2h on love.

klweist
Diva
klweist
In response to PamStewart.Iowa

• PamStewart.Iowa Said:
acu. I can see I won't be able to keep up if I don't check in every day. Great layouts!

Me too! Giving out love is my second fav thing about sb.com (the first is looking at all the great lo's). I thought I would catch up on love this morning and, 2 hours later, I did! Super creative lo's in this challenge.

mbattitori
Veteran
mbattitori
In response to klweist

sketches are great and love the layouts ladies! I'm already 4 days behind but am hoping to get a couple done!

MarciLB
Queen
MarciLB
In response to mbattitori

Sketch 4 of 30...Had so much fun with this one!

Beach By Marcilb

Tracy F
Governor
Tracy F
In response to MarciLB

acu
Now if I could only find the time to work on this challenge!

klweist
Diva
klweist
In response to Tracy F

mms.

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to klweist

Hi!! Lovely lo's I've been seeing!!
Here's mine for day #4:
LLeila Arboretum By FinallyMama
TFL

PamStewart.Iowa
Governor
PamStewart.Iowa
In response to klweist

Acu. Great one, Marci - Congrats on being first.

I'm at work - so no scrapping for me today, but day off tomorrow. Love the two pages - I have lots of Disney left to do.

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to jadebrit

I can't resist- I've become addicted to sketches- they were the key element that helped me get my 1991 family album DONE!!! So I'll jump in with as many as I can...

Tessa in Montreal
Veteran
Tessa in Montreal

Hi all. Okay, here's sketch #3. I swear, I really did start with the sketch, but you can't even remotely tell when you see the finished product!

Hiya Baby Face By Tessa In Montreal

As for Sketch #4, I have never done a 2 page layout before! So I'm trying to decide if I'm up for the challenge or - gasp - can't be bothered to break out of my comfort zone. Hmmmmmm, we'll see...

rahulsmom
Angel
rahulsmom

I have just picked out LO's for Day 2 & 3. Day 1 is in progress. Yikes. I am acu on love too.
My dd had her 18 month check-up today &had 3 shots plus her heamoglobin checked. She is sleeping right now. So I will get some pictures selected for #4.
Be back later & congrats Marci for being first.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to Tessa in Montreal

• Tessa in Montreal Said:
Hi all. Okay, here's sketch #3. I swear, I really did start with the sketch, but you can't even remotely tell when you see the finished product!

As for Sketch #4, I have never done a 2 page layout before! So I'm trying to decide if I'm up for the challenge or - gasp - can't be bothered to break out of my comfort zone. Hmmmmmm, we'll see...

sure you can! (to both points)

Edited by Ladybing Tammy on 09-04-12 11:15 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

dancinirish90
Angel
dancinirish90

• Ladybing Tammy Said:
  • Tessa in Montreal Said:

sure you can! (to both points)

You could also do a one pager by using just one side of the sketch for inspiration or by condensing the whole design into one page

I'm almost done with mine. I've used this sketch before, a couple years ago, so I'm trying to make sure I don't have them looking the same.

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC
In response to dancinirish90

ACU--

I think I'm going to do-over an existing LO with Sketch #4, and enter it in Do-overs. (Because I'm not doing enough challenges this month, apparently. :/)

klweist
Diva
klweist
In response to LesleyC

• LesleyC Said:
ACU--

I think I'm going to do-over an existing LO with Sketch #4, and enter it in Do-overs. (Because I'm not doing enough challenges this month, apparently. :/)

Tessa in Montreal
Veteran
Tessa in Montreal
In response to klweist

Thanks for the encouragement and the ideas ladies! Maybe I will give it a go

dancinirish90
Angel
dancinirish90

Here's my Day 4:

Wolf Woods By Dancinirish90

MrsCDJ
MrsCDJ 
Diva
MrsCDJ
In response to TexasMomOf4

Here is my LO for sketch 4:

On The Go! By MrsCDJ

PamStewart.Iowa
Governor
PamStewart.Iowa
In response to MrsCDJ

My #4. I got to scrap this evening - well, actually, I let everything else go and scrapped this evening, but don't tell my dh. I will journal after I get a chance to ask my granddaughter what she was thinking at the time.
45. Cinderella By PamStewart.Iowa

MrsCDJ
MrsCDJ 
Diva
MrsCDJ

OH MY!! Tons of tabs open now, but I'm ACU again ... dog has puppies and I get all behind!

Claggy
Claggy 
Mayor
Claggy
In response to MrsCDJ

WOWZER! 12 pages to catch up on already! So many pretty things to look at!

TIME TO VOTE for August!!!!

Start PM-ing me your top 3 choices for each week!!!!

Terrific work ladies-it's going to be tough to choose!

J-M
J-M 
Idol
J-M
  • J-M on 09-04-12 06:14 PM
In response to Claggy

Day 4 done!

Nanny's birthday By J-M

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to J-M

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit

acu.

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC
In response to jadebrit

Me too.

senora_x
Angel
senora_x
In response to jamariel

actually found time after work to throw this one together. I'm a huge fan of 2 pagers!

Oxcarts By Senora_x

jamariel
Mayor
jamariel
In response to senora_x

You ladies are really knocking the LO's out. I'm still putting my day 1 page together but hope 2 finish it up 2night. I have off work til Fri night so looking forward to having more scrapping time & getting as many of the sketches done as I can b4 then...which realistically 4 me would be like 1 more sketch, lol!!

ACU 2 here, now back to my scrappy table...

dancinirish90
Angel
dancinirish90
In response to jamariel

mms tabs open

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

Crystal how many puppies did you end up with - what type of breed? You are so gonna scrap puppies right?

Tessa, that's what wonderful about our little community here - we all encourage each other and when we need a little inspiration there are always those willing to help guide us.

rahulsmom
Angel
rahulsmom

jci.

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina
In response to rahulsmom

I have Day 4 set to put together. Just have to have energy to do so. My plan is this mid-morning, after the gym and a quick trip to the grocery store. In the meantime, getting caught up on loving!

PamStewart.Iowa
Governor
PamStewart.Iowa

It's Wednesday and I hope to scrap this morning. My car wouldn't start so didn't go to coffee with my Dad and siblings, but gave me an extra hour this morning.

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms

I have to work today, so I'm hoping to get a couple of pages done.

Yesterday I did my Round Robin project. I ended up first this month - not quite sure HOW I did that to myself...

klweist
Diva
klweist

acu on love and mms.

MrsCDJ
MrsCDJ 
Diva
MrsCDJ

• Ladybing Tammy Said:
Crystal how many puppies did you end up with - what type of breed? You are so gonna scrap puppies right?

Tessa, that's what wonderful about our little community here - we all encourage each other and when we need a little inspiration there are always those willing to help guide us.

They are English Mastiffs, I'll be taking/posting pics of them today if I get the DH to help "pose" them for me. This litter was 5, 3 girls 2 boys, and it was an accidental litter! Poor Momma was supposed to get a break, her last litter she had 9 to take care of (would have been 10, but one was stillborn) and that litter was only born in Feb! After she had one in August 2011 (she went into heat sooner that I figured she would and caught me off guard, she was still letting litter #1 feed!

The problem this time was that my male didn't dig under the fence between the back and front yards ... he shoved his way through/under and now my fence is nicely misshaped. Fortunatly he didn't get to her the whole time she was ... ummm, ready ... and I ended up with only 5!

As for scrapping them, I really don't know if I want to remember all these puppies! Or maybe I should make a warning poster!

Edited by MrsCDJ on 09-05-12 06:03 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

jamariel
Mayor
jamariel
In response to MrsCDJ

Good morning ladies! Went 2 breakfast w/DH and plan to spend most of today scrappin', so without further delay here is the Day 5 sketch!

MSCAnniversary30DaySketch -a-thon-Day5! By Jamariel

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to jamariel

Thanks, Jami. I've been kind of stalking the forum this morning waiting to get it printed so I can take it to work with me!

Back later - maybe as later as tomorrow.

Happy Scrapping everybody!

J-M
J-M 
Idol
J-M
  • J-M on 09-05-12 08:03 AM

Done day five! A little off the sketch, but I had this plane that I had to use!

Fly By J-M

Tracy F
Governor
Tracy F
In response to J-M

acu and hope to get some scrapping done today!

dancinirish90
Angel
dancinirish90
In response to Tracy F

mms again

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC
In response to jamariel

• jamariel Said:
Good morning ladies! Went 2 breakfast w/DH and plan to spend most of today scrappin', so without further delay here is the Day 5 sketch!

MSCAnniversary30DaySketch -a-thon-Day5! By Jamariel

Oh this is a fun one!

PamStewart.Iowa
Governor
PamStewart.Iowa
In response to LesleyC

Here is my Day 5. Had to go searching to find some things to go with the lone picture of the aquaduck on the ship. All I had was the single picture taken by the Disney staff.

Aquaduck By PamStewart.Iowa

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to LesleyC

Great sketch!! Can't wait to get started!!

GMFTS
GMFTS 
Governor
GMFTS
  • GMFTS on 09-05-12 09:14 AM
In response to MrsCDJ

• MrsCDJ Said:
  • Ladybing Tammy Said:

They are English Mastiffs, I'll be taking/posting pics of them today if I get the DH to help "pose" them for me. This litter was 5, 3 girls 2 boys, and it was an accidental litter! Poor Momma was supposed to get a break, her last litter she had 9 to take care of (would have been 10, but one was stillborn) and that litter was only born in Feb! After she had one in August 2011 (she went into heat sooner that I figured she would and caught me off guard, she was still letting litter #1 feed!

The problem this time was that my male didn't dig under the fence between the back and front yards ... he shoved his way through/under and now my fence is nicely misshaped. Fortunatly he didn't get to her the whole time she was ... ummm, ready ... and I ended up with only 5!

As for scrapping them, I really don't know if I want to remember all these puppies! Or maybe I should make a warning poster!

That would make a really cute lo: pix of the 3 litters and dates and then the warning...

jamariel
Mayor
jamariel
In response to FinallyMama

FINALLY got one of the sketches done, whoo-hoooo!!!! Here's my take on the Day 1 sketch...

Help Name ME!! By Jamariel

and here's my latest LO for my nephew's album...

Luke & Ben By Jamariel

gonna try to take a nap 4 a couple hours b4 I have to pick the munchkin up from school, but DEF plan 2 be scrappin' the night away 2night! Catch y'all later.

Tessa in Montreal
Veteran
Tessa in Montreal
In response to jamariel

Just took a peek at sketch #5. Loooove it!!

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

• Ladybing Tammy Said:
Kelly, I used to get discouraged but I am comfortable with my style and I will never be some of the artists I admire. First of all I love their layouts but it isn't me so I always go back to being me and everyone I scrap for loves what I do so that makes me feel better about my style. Just look at how everyone starts out with the same inspiration and how differently they all look from one another...that is what makes what we do Art!

Tammy- I so find that too- I love so much of these fancy pages & art, but it's not me- so I do what is me & appreciate everyone's work- even tho it may not be my style, I can still find it inspiring or enjoyable to look at.

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

• GentlewoodFarms Said:
I for one am on the edge of MY seat!

Kelly,

We call them galleries for a reason. Some of the ladies here are artists like Rembrant, Picasso, and Monet - the kind of stuff that belongs on the walls of a museum. I can appreciate that art for its sheer beauty, go home inspired, and create my OWN masterpieces using MY visions and MY skills.

I started scrapping in 2004. I, too, was a little discouraged when I compared my first projects to those of some of the artists in this community. I joined Swirlydoos kit club, which was really wonderful for me because it made some of those artists "real people." I'll be forever grateful to that particular design team for helping me refine skill and technique, but mostly I am grateful for their help in realizing that a technique is something I can LEARN, but art has to come from MY inner soul.

The sheer magnitude of skill, knowledge, and techniques that are available since the advent of the internet and especially this community (THANK YOU JILL!) is very overwhelming! But if you don't try to do it all at once - take ONE technique skill at a time, learn it well enough to put it in your go-to arsenal - it's a little less so. Continue to learn, ask questions, apply technique, and grow.

But MOST of all, stay true to YOUR creative inner self. Just because I CAN imitate the style of a master-artist, is no reason I SHOULD. I won't, can't, and no longer WANT, to be the artist that someone else is. I'm my OWN artist, and my scrapbooks reflect that journey.

So true Pat- as we journey thru life, we are learning & as we scrap- our skills and art will reflect our likes and learnings- I'm amazed at how far I've come since 2009? I think that's when I started really. I'd dabbled a little before that, but that's when I got serious & that's also when I started meeting other scrappers and crafters. A scrapper is a sharer (most I've met anyway) & I have met some amazing people here on SB and am so thankful for everyone's encouragement and acceptance despite my flaws & shortcomings. We are so much more than just sharing our work- we share our lives and all that together has enriched my life greatly.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to charcats7

I am so behind on doing the sketches already but at least I am acu on love.

GMFTS
GMFTS 
Governor
GMFTS
  • GMFTS on 09-05-12 10:34 AM

Tammy you're behind? I haven't done any. But I knew that it would probably be that way. At least my sketch file is filling up nicely.

klweist
Diva
klweist
In response to charcats7

• charcats7 Said:
  • Ladybing Tammy Said:
Kelly, I used to get discouraged but I am comfortable with my style and I will never be some of the artists I admire. First of all I love their layouts but it isn't me so I always go back to being me and everyone I scrap for loves what I do so that makes me feel better about my style. Just look at how everyone starts out with the same inspiration and how differently they all look from one another...that is what makes what we do Art!

Tammy- I so find that too- I love so much of these fancy pages & art, but it's not me- so I do what is me & appreciate everyone's work- even tho it may not be my style, I can still find it inspiring or enjoyable to look at.

I appreciate all the kind comments from you ladies and a couple others about starting out and style, etc. I asked my hubby a couple weeks ago if thought I would ever do the fancy lo's I see here. He said that my style is so simple in life (landscaping, clothes, decorating) that I may never scrap that way. I'm okay with that. I know that clean lines make me feel comfortable, that's why the colorblock lo I did was my favorite to do. I expect that I will learn new methods but keep my style -- I look forward to seeing what my style evolves into. Thanks super supporters!

rahulsmom
Angel
rahulsmom
In response to GMFTS

Char, I totally agree with what you say. Evryone has a style & we evolve slowly but surely in it. The pages I did in 2004 were still good but they are sure different from what I am doing now, partially due to the fact that there are so many things in the market & new papers, stamps & embellies that I want them all to show off in my scrapbooks & cards. I did not even have a paper trimmer when I did my sister's album in 2004...Ijust used a craft knife, a ruler & a cardboard remnant from a box as a mat.

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to rahulsmom

Deepa- it's amazing to note how much we all have grown - never stop learning

Whew- I am finally (pant pant) all caught up on love. Man you ladies move fast.

Tracy F
Governor
Tracy F
In response to charcats7

Here's mine for #4! Yay, I finally got one done!

Room with a View By Tracy F

TexasMomOf4
Queen
TexasMomOf4
In response to Tracy F

Day 4

Musicians By TexasMomOf4

Day 5

Gifts By TexasMomOf4

DaNel Hicks
Diva
DaNel Hicks
In response to Tracy F

I've printed out all the sketches, picked out most of the papers and all the photos. I will try to work on them tonight or tomorrow to get some work started on this month.

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina
In response to DaNel Hicks

I've got sketch 4 done and will be starting sketch 5 if I don't fall asleep first. LOL

Will post them tomorrow!

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms

Oh dear. I'm behind. I knew it would happen, but that two pager just threw me a big nasty loop and lassoed my creativity and then stomped it into the dirt. I did a Page Maps project today because I needed to work on a LSS DT project. I have a CROP this Friday, and my PLAN is to get caught up on a lot of projects. I can usually get about six done on a crop day.

So I'm not too worried. Not yet anyway.

Note to self : Page 13

dancinirish90
Angel
dancinirish90

I'm having trouble with Day 5. I haven't had much time to think about it today, and I'm really tired. I have a photo and pp's and they just won't play nice...

MrsCDJ
MrsCDJ 
Diva
MrsCDJ
In response to Tracy F

This is for sketch 2 ... and it gave me FITS!! It's so simple, but it just wasn't happening!

Explorer Kit By MrsCDJ

MrsCDJ
MrsCDJ 
Diva
MrsCDJ
In response to MrsCDJ

I know what I am going to do about today's sketch (Day 5) but I can't do it until tomorrow when my new heat gun gets here ... I thought about it, I picked everything out ... but there is no way I will be happy doing it without the heat gun for parts of it, so I have put it off until tomorrow!

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to MrsCDJ

Mine for day #5:
Cowgirl Boots By FinallyMama
TFL

MrsCDJ
MrsCDJ 
Diva
MrsCDJ
In response to GMFTS

• GMFTS Said:
  • MrsCDJ Said:
  • Ladybing Tammy Said:

That would make a really cute lo: pix of the 3 litters and dates and then the warning...

Maybe ... if I can do it without crying!!!

MrsCDJ
MrsCDJ 
Diva
MrsCDJ
In response to MrsCDJ

MMS ... got all the tabs open so I will be ACU on

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee
In response to MrsCDJ

acu! but no scrapping tonight; hope to catch up some tomorrow

MarciLB
Queen
MarciLB
In response to Tracy F

Sketch #5 of 5!..Now I am going back to see who else did it today!!!...

Smile By Marcilb

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC
In response to klweist

• klweist Said:
  • charcats7 Said:
  • Ladybing Tammy Said:

I appreciate all the kind comments from you ladies and a couple others about starting out and style, etc. I asked my hubby a couple weeks ago if thought I would ever do the fancy lo's I see here. He said that my style is so simple in life (landscaping, clothes, decorating) that I may never scrap that way. I'm okay with that. I know that clean lines make me feel comfortable, that's why the colorblock lo I did was my favorite to do. I expect that I will learn new methods but keep my style -- I look forward to seeing what my style evolves into. Thanks super supporters!

Totally agree with this. I'm still fairly new (only been scrapping 6-7 months) and still figuring out what my style is. No two pages of mine have the same "feel" and I don't know if that's good or not.

Kind of paraphrasing Pat's siggie line, I have to remember at the end of the day, my scrapbooks are for me and my family (well, mostly for me and DD), so whether anyone else likes them is really not an issue.

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC
In response to LesleyC

ACU. I decided to do some stitching on sketch 4 that I abandoned because I got a wild hair to do a Page Maps/monochrome combo. Now I'm two days behind. It better rain this weekend!

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to LesleyC

trying to stay acu, but you ladies are making it hard. I haven't felt like scrapping lately. Work has been kicking my butt and i am exhausted. But I got paper for my printer and going to print out the sketches and maybe scrap this weekend!

blooberry56
Guru
blooberry56
In response to jadebrit

JCI! I have pics picked out for all the LO's, day one started and today's almost finished...but I'm taking my time, hoping to really LOVE the LO's I make this month. =) Thanks for the great sketches, Jami! Can't wait to REALLY get started!

dancinirish90
Angel
dancinirish90
In response to blooberry56

acu

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to Tracy F

jamariel
Mayor
jamariel
In response to blooberry56

ACU 2 here 4 now. Finally settled on a title for the heritage LO I did w/pics of DH. Will have to wait til morning 2 re-photograph & upload though, so started working on the sketch from Day 2. It's kinda morphing into it's own creation, but I'm ok w/that...just grateful to be inspired to scrap again. It's almost impossible 4 me to get anything scrapped when I'm not inspired.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to jamariel

acu on love

rahulsmom
Angel
rahulsmom

acu on love.

jamariel
Mayor
jamariel
In response to rahulsmom

Good morning ladies!

Working on uploading a couple LO's & today's sketch but the site is reeeeeaaally moving s l o w l y at the moment...be back soon as I can.

jamariel
Mayor
jamariel
In response to jamariel

ok, finally got it! I messed up & have to change 1 small detail on the other LO I finished last night so 4 now here is my completed LO based on Sketch #1!

Early Childhood Years By Jamariel

...and here is your Day 6 Sketch:

MSCAnniversary30DaySketch -A-Thon-Day6! By Jamariel

Happy scrappin' ladies!! Now to fix my mistake & re-photograph my latest LO...or maybe I'll go lay down & try 2 sleep a little bit first...(yawn)...catch you chica's later!

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to jamariel

Thanks, Jami.

I'm off to work!

MrsCDJ
MrsCDJ 
Diva
MrsCDJ
In response to jamariel

I didn't get much of anything done last night after all, I was just too tired and couldn't think straight! Hopefully today will be a thinking straighter day and I can get something done!

dancinirish90
Angel
dancinirish90
In response to MrsCDJ

Sketch 5 is finally playing nice. I'm almost done with it and then will look for pics for Sketch 6

klweist
Diva
klweist

mms.
Quick question - how hard is it to scrap w/out a photo? Want to work on parent's Alaska trip but don't have the almost 300 pictures she took.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to klweist

Kelly - have you seen any of the pics? if so you could start on backgrounds for them but if you haven't seen any pics, it might be difficult to judge horizontal or vertical photos (they don't always simply rotate to the other direction easily).

Tracy F
Governor
Tracy F

acu

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina
In response to Tracy F

ACU... scrapping now!

klweist
Diva
klweist

• Ladybing Tammy Said:
Kelly - have you seen any of the pics? if so you could start on backgrounds for them but if you haven't seen any pics, it might be difficult to judge horizontal or vertical photos (they don't always simply rotate to the other direction easily).

I did see them on mom's camera before they were printed. I just didn't know if I could create the lo's then add photos that seemed appropriate after.

dancinirish90
Angel
dancinirish90
In response to klweist

Here's mine for Day 5:

three fourths By Dancinirish90

J-M
J-M 
Idol
J-M
  • J-M on 09-06-12 08:45 AM

Here's my day six! Decided to continue the stars instead of the scalloped edge

the big wheel By J-M

MarciLB
Queen
MarciLB
In response to J-M

acu2here!

blooberry56
Guru
blooberry56
In response to Tracy F

Finally finished day one! =D

Beach Buddy By Blooberry56

Tessa in Montreal
Veteran
Tessa in Montreal
In response to klweist

• klweist Said:
mms.
Quick question - how hard is it to scrap w/out a photo? Want to work on parent's Alaska trip but don't have the almost 300 pictures she took.

Hiya. If you have an idea of what photo you're using it helps. I've actually completed a layout for sketch #1 and am still trying to find the photo I had in mind. I put together the elements but haven't actually glued anything down, just in case I need to shift stuff to accommodate the photo. Also, putting photos into black & white makes them a lot more versatile for scrapping!

PamStewart.Iowa
Governor
PamStewart.Iowa

I have been reading all the comments on everyone feeling encouraged about their level and style of scrapbooking. I want to chime in on all of the support I have received being digital. I love the style of the traditional scrapper and so much of the digitial scrapping is the fantasy and mystical look with one tiny picture or a picture that has been placed into photo, like on a snail or sitting on the moon, etc. I like that -to look at - but I want a traditional look to my pages. I scrap to record, not just for art's sake. Thank you all so much for accepting me into your paper world I learn so much from each of you!

PamStewart.Iowa
Governor
PamStewart.Iowa

• dancinirish90 Said:
Here's mine for Day 5:

three fourths By Dancinirish90

Yeah, this is the color combination in the September Colour Challenge. Beautiful! Would love to have you join us.

Jami, you did say it is okay to mention other challenges and invite someone to join, didn't you? If not, let me know or just delete this.

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina

Day 4:

Where Scrap Happens By MelissaW

Day 5:

gadget pr0n By MelissaW

rahulsmom
Angel
rahulsmom

I finally finished Sketch #1. So here it is.

Going Places By Rahulsmom

Page 3 of 12 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics