Page 4 of 12 
Username Post: SEPT Monthly Sketch Anniversary 30-Day Sketch-a-thon!!        (Topic#1580197)
GMFTS
GMFTS 
Governor
GMFTS
  • GMFTS on 09-06-12 10:54 AM
In response to MeliMedina

MMS

Tracy F
Governor
Tracy F

Here's mine for day 1.

Jessie and Bullseye By Tracy F

senora_x
Angel
senora_x
In response to Tracy F

Jci and acu! Whew! Meetings last night and tonight so will have to play catch up this weekend!

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to senora_x

left off at leaving love middle of pg 15. I need to print out the sketches tonight and see what I can come up with!

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to jadebrit

Mine for day #6:
Baby Parakeets....again!! By FinallyMama
TFL

Yeah!! I'm still all caught up!! Hope I can keep it up!!

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina
In response to FinallyMama

ACU2H!

Tracy F
Governor
Tracy F

acu

jamariel
Mayor
jamariel
In response to klweist

• klweist Said:
  • Ladybing Tammy Said:
Kelly - have you seen any of the pics? if so you could start on backgrounds for them but if you haven't seen any pics, it might be difficult to judge horizontal or vertical photos (they don't always simply rotate to the other direction easily).

I did see them on mom's camera before they were printed. I just didn't know if I could create the lo's then add photos that seemed appropriate after.

This is an excellent question & one I want to try to answer to the best of my ability. It mostly boils down to personal choice whether or not you choose to scrap w/o having the photos to add to the page(s)...but there are some things you may want to take into consideration before doing anything.

1. Even if you have seen some of the photos, you won't know exactly which ones you'll want to put together on the LO's w/o a little prep work first. If you have access to the pics online you would be able to narrow this process down a bit by going through the shots & picking photos to scrap together, but if the pics are only on a camera and it's not in your possession this would be a little difficult to do.

2. Once you have an idea of which photos you're going to be working with 4 the various pages you want to make, then you can start to plan your design-or pick a sketch(s) that will work w/your photos.

3. From this point you can create the foundation of the LO by placing the different elements on the page. Just keep in mind where & how your placing the photos during this process. You will want to keep the LO simple enough to be able to add the photos w/out too much trouble later & you can always add final touches after you place the photos if you wish.

If you are determined to begin the process of making a LO w/o having the photos on hand, that's how I would go about it. I however am not for scrapping this way unless there are no other options. For me it's impossible to choose any paper or cardstock for my LO's w/o having the photos in front of me. I tend to pull my color schemes for my LO's from my photos-whether I am using the exact same colors that are in my photos or slightly different ones that compliment my photos-without the photos I am lost.
The only thing you can do to get around this issue is to turn the pics B&W or sepia, but here's where you have to determine whether you want to show off the pretty papers or the gorgeous photos. Do you really want all their beautiful vacation shots to be colorless for this album?

Another option would be to choose a neutral color palate to work w/for the album that you can tell would work w/the photos. For this to work though, you'd have to have access to the photos. The only issue I have w/doing this is that sometimes a photo looks a certain color digitally & then once printed you may find the colors to be a little off.

For me though, if I don't at least have access 2 the photos, or unless I've decided to use B&W or sepia pics I can't begin the process of scrapping anything.

Hope some of what I've shared on the matter helps.

jamariel
Mayor
jamariel
In response to PamStewart.Iowa

• PamStewart.Iowa Said:
I have been reading all the comments on everyone feeling encouraged about their level and style of scrapbooking. I want to chime in on all of the support I have received being digital. I love the style of the traditional scrapper and so much of the digitial scrapping is the fantasy and mystical look with one tiny picture or a picture that has been placed into photo, like on a snail or sitting on the moon, etc. I like that -to look at - but I want a traditional look to my pages. I scrap to record, not just for art's sake. Thank you all so much for accepting me into your paper world I learn so much from each of you!

I know exactly what you mean Pam. Even though we use 2 different mediums, I feel the same way about this hobby. I don't scrap to make art, I scrap to tell a story about our lives w/photos. I scrap to record the moments great & small that touch our hearts & make us who we are. I scrap so that one day my children's children will be able to look back and have a glimpse into what our lives were like and be able to have a sense of where they came from. I scrap mostly for the sake of future generations that I will never even meet because I would love to have the opportunity to know even the smallest details about my ancestors & where I came from...what my grandmother's mother was like, or my grandfather's Grandfather. I don't want my family's history to be forgotten when I'm gone & scrapbooking allows me to leave a legacy for my great, great, great grandaughter to look back upon one day when she wonders who she is & what her family before her was like.

Yes, I do enjoy the creative element to this hobby & the satisfaction it brings me when I look at a LO I've completed...and working w/all the gorgeous products we have nowadays is fun too, but they're not the reasons why I scrap. Those are side effects of being a scrapbooker. All that is icing on top of the cake 4 me. At the heart of it, for me, scrapbooking is a form of storytelling, like writing a book. We just use photos to share our stories & honor the moments that make up our lives.

PamStewart.Iowa
Governor
PamStewart.Iowa
In response to jamariel

You worded it beautifully, Jami.
I do get one other benefit from scrapping besides those you mentioned. I only get to see my grandkids about 6 times a year so when they are here, we are going 90 miles an hour - talking, going places, doing things and just enjoying being together. I am constantly snapping pictures. When they leave, I go through my pictures to scrap and I get to remember each of those moments and what was said and how they looked and how I felt. One time I was snapping away with the oldest in the back yard and the youngest had sneaked up on the deck with her papa. I would turn and snap a picture their way every once in awhile, but was focused on the other. When I had the chance to really look at my pictures later, I saw what was really going on and I would have missed it. She had worked her way into Papa's heart because he was eating an orange. She used her cute little puppy dog eyes to get him to share it with him. I made this layout and it is still one of my favorites and if it hadn't been for my love of scrapbooking, I would have been oblivious to the whole scene.

How to get Papa to share an Orange By PamStewart.Iowa

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC

Pam, that is so cute! I am amazed by the digital stuff that's out there. And I bet your Scraproom is a lot cleaner than mine!

Acu

senora_x
Angel
senora_x

jci and mms!

dkscrapper
Queen
dkscrapper
In response to senora_x

here mine for day 5
5th Grade By Dkscrapper

MarciLB
Queen
MarciLB
In response to rahulsmom

Sketch #6 of 30..........

Let's Ride By Marcilb

MrsCDJ
MrsCDJ 
Mayor
MrsCDJ
In response to rahulsmom

I didn't get the LOs done for this challenge like I had hoped today!! First I had to wait for my new heat gun to arrive UPS ... then by the time it got here I was in the middle of an entirely different brainstorming and LO making session for the Gallery Inspired Challenge!! Hopefully tomorrow will go better for me!

MrsCDJ
MrsCDJ 
Mayor
MrsCDJ
In response to MrsCDJ

Ok I have tabs open so I can at least get ACU on lovin'

jamariel
Mayor
jamariel
In response to MrsCDJ

Here is my latest creation. Inspired by our day 2 sketch...

First Christmas By Jamariel

Now to pick the photos 4 my next project! BBL

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to jamariel

cute LOs ladies!!! Sorry to not be able to comment on all of them!

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy
In response to Megan Ann

acu again - wow I am always amazed at what comes out of these sketch challenges.

Faithscrapper
Mayor
Faithscrapper
In response to Ladybing Tammy

Yikes! I'm so far behind! We've had a busy week! Hope to get acu this weekend! And let me chime in and say I love all the Invisible friends I've made here! It's so great to have a group of friends who support you in good times and pray for you in bad times! Y'all are the best!

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina
In response to Faithscrapper

First day of classes commencing in T-minus 1 hour...

jamariel
Mayor
jamariel

Good morning ladies

Was up early searching 4 new sketches & looky what I found for us for day 7...

MSCAnniversary30DaySketch -a-thon-Day7! By Jamariel

Happy Scrappin' y'all!

dancinirish90
Angel
dancinirish90
In response to jamariel

mms

rahulsmom
Angel
rahulsmom
In response to dancinirish90

mms too.

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy
In response to rahulsmom

Amen Paula!

klweist
Diva
klweist
In response to jamariel

• jamariel Said:
Good morning ladies

Happy Scrappin' y'all!

Thank you thank you thank you! This is perfect for a pet lo I want to do!! I'm going to do this one before the first 6.

jamariel
Mayor
jamariel
In response to klweist

• klweist Said:
  • jamariel Said:
Good morning ladies

Happy Scrappin' y'all!

Thank you thank you thank you! This is perfect for a pet lo I want to do!! I'm going to do this one before the first 6.

So excited you like it Kelly-can't wait 2 see what you do w/it! : ]

J-M
J-M 
Idol
J-M
  • J-M on 09-07-12 06:09 AM
In response to jamariel

Done day 7! Loving this challenge. I'm on vacation this week and need to keep myself occupied while my little guy is at school. So far today I've driven hubby to work, made two batches of chocolate zucchini muffins, two banana breads and two batches of banana chocolate chip cookies. Scarily efficient for me!

Upper Clements Park By J-M

TexasMomOf4
Angel
TexasMomOf4
In response to J-M

Day 6

Smile By TexasMomOf4

Day 7

Almost Sisters By TexasMomOf4

GentlewoodFarms
Governor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to TexasMomOf4

OH dear.

Day 7 and I'm still back at day 4!

I'm gonna have to kick it in gear of SOME kind other than PARK!

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy
In response to GentlewoodFarms

Don't feel bad Pat - I am still at Day 2

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to jamariel

• jamariel Said:
  • PamStewart.Iowa Said:
I have been reading all the comments on everyone feeling encouraged about their level and style of scrapbooking. I want to chime in on all of the support I have received being digital. I love the style of the traditional scrapper and so much of the digitial scrapping is the fantasy and mystical look with one tiny picture or a picture that has been placed into photo, like on a snail or sitting on the moon, etc. I like that -to look at - but I want a traditional look to my pages. I scrap to record, not just for art's sake. Thank you all so much for accepting me into your paper world I learn so much from each of you!

I know exactly what you mean Pam. Even though we use 2 different mediums, I feel the same way about this hobby. I don't scrap to make art, I scrap to tell a story about our lives w/photos. I scrap to record the moments great & small that touch our hearts & make us who we are. I scrap so that one day my children's children will be able to look back and have a glimpse into what our lives were like and be able to have a sense of where they came from. I scrap mostly for the sake of future generations that I will never even meet because I would love to have the opportunity to know even the smallest details about my ancestors & where I came from...what my grandmother's mother was like, or my grandfather's Grandfather. I don't want my family's history to be forgotten when I'm gone & scrapbooking allows me to leave a legacy for my great, great, great grandaughter to look back upon one day when she wonders who she is & what her family before her was like.

Yes, I do enjoy the creative element to this hobby & the satisfaction it brings me when I look at a LO I've completed...and working w/all the gorgeous products we have nowadays is fun too, but they're not the reasons why I scrap. Those are side effects of being a scrapbooker. All that is icing on top of the cake 4 me. At the heart of it, for me, scrapbooking is a form of storytelling, like writing a book. We just use photos to share our stories & honor the moments that make up our lives.

my motto is "Recording Life & Having FUN doing it" which I guess summarizes what you said

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

Pat- I so hear you on the gears- need to add more hours in the day for scrapping!!!

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to charcats7

finally- ACU

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy
In response to charcats7

I finally decided to sit down and do something about this...here is my Sketch 5
2012 Madame Tussauds Blackpool - Jamie Oliver - September Monthly Sketch 5 By Ladybing Tammy

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to Ladybing Tammy

WOW!! MORE GORGEOUS layouts!!! LOVING them ladies!!

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to Megan Ann

Great sketch!! I actually have it in my stack of sketches to do!! So now I'm just gonna have to find photos and do it!! EEKKKK!!!

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC

Great sketch, Jami!

Dropping off Day 4 -- hoping to get through Days 5-7 tonight/tomorrow.

Daddy's Dance By LesleyC

MarciLB
Queen
MarciLB
In response to LesleyC

Sketch 7 of 30...

Happy Birthday By Marcilb

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina
In response to MarciLB

I will do some scrapping this weekend. Tonight is early to bed because I am pooped!

Love today's sketch. It means I'll have 3 to catch up on tomorrow. Eek!

PamStewart.Iowa
Governor
PamStewart.Iowa

Can't believe I am keeping up. Here is my Day 6:
Chip & Dale By PamStewart.Iowa

I rotated the layout 90 degrees.

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC

ACU, and working on days 5-7 tonight and tomorrow.

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to LesleyC

Mine for day #7: I'm rationing photo's so this one has none!! TFL
Travel By FinallyMama

Tessa in Montreal
Veteran
Tessa in Montreal

Whoa! I am falling behind! It was bound to happen....but congrats to those of you still keeping up!! I've got one of the sketches just about done, and I'm anticipating some good Friday night scrapping. Yay!

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to Tessa in Montreal

hope to scrap tonight and this weekend!!! I printed out sketches except for todays! I am ready

scrapperbee
Deity
scrapperbee
In response to jadebrit

Am waiting on a snapfish order--hopefully will be able to use a lot of the pics for the challenge--that is supposed to get here tomorrow.

DaNel Hicks
Diva
DaNel Hicks
In response to scrapperbee

Here is my day 3

Thunder By DaNel Hicks

blooberry56
Guru
blooberry56
In response to DaNel Hicks

mms =)

PamStewart.Iowa
Governor
PamStewart.Iowa
In response to blooberry56

Here is my Day 7. All caught up on sketches and love. Yeah me! LOL This will probably be my one and only chance to say that, so I'm enjoying the feeling.

Monster's Inc By PamStewart.Iowa

This has really helped me get my Disney book scrapped!

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC

Acu

Sketch 6 is in the bag. And, I got a wild hair and combined sketches 5 and 7 to make a two pager. Hope that counts! Just need to put finishing touches and a title on that one. Not sure if that will happen tomorrow or not. But I'm happy to have made up 3 days in four hours.

senora_x
Angel
senora_x
In response to LesleyC

Here are the last 3 days and I am now caught up again! Ready for tomorrow!

Sisters By Senora_x
The Color Run By Senora_x
Happy Memories By Senora_x

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to senora_x

I worked on one tonight and almost have it done. When I finish that one I will have completed 3 LO's. I am pretty proud about that!

jamariel
Mayor
jamariel
In response to jadebrit

• jadebrit Said:
I worked on one tonight and almost have it done. When I finish that one I will have completed 3 LO's. I am pretty proud about that!

Me too Jade, I'm almost finished w/my 3rd one as well-just have to add the title to it & I'm thrilled I've done that much so far, lol!

Looking 4 today's sketch...bbs!

jamariel
Mayor
jamariel
In response to jamariel

Alright ladies, today's sketch is one of my favs from the former Twisted Sketches Blog. Enjoy & happy scrappin'!

MSCAnniversary30DaySketch -A-Thon-Day8! By Jamariel

**REMINDER-Be sure to keep on top of tracking your completed LO's if you are playing 4 a rak! **

***note 2 self-go back 2 pg. 17 for

Edited by jamariel on 09-08-12 05:48 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

J-M
J-M 
Idol
J-M
  • J-M on 09-08-12 04:56 AM
In response to jamariel

Oh, I love it! Off to my scrap room I go!

J-M
J-M 
Idol
J-M
  • J-M on 09-08-12 05:33 AM
In response to J-M

This sketch was SO my style! Love it.

Pals for life By J-M

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC
In response to J-M

Good morning!

Morning,
Dropping off Sketch 5 & 7 – combined these for a 2-pager:
Greetings from Provincetown By LesleyC
And Sketch 6: Low Tide By LesleyC

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to LesleyC

yay new sketch

PamStewart.Iowa
Governor
PamStewart.Iowa
In response to jadebrit

My day 8:

Adventure Time By PamStewart.Iowa

Tracy F
Governor
Tracy F

acu

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to Tracy F

JCI

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC

Sketch 8 - by far my favorite to work with so far!

Perfect to Me By LesleyC

MarciLB
Queen
MarciLB
In response to LesleyC

Sketch 8 of 30...

"pop" time By Marcilb

Faithscrapper
Mayor
Faithscrapper
In response to MarciLB

30 day challenge, day7 By Faithscrapper
here's my day 7

Faithscrapper
Mayor
Faithscrapper

and day 8

30 day sketch challenge, day 8 By Faithscrapper

Faithscrapper
Mayor
Faithscrapper

and day 3
30 day challenge, day 3 By Faithscrapper

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit

jci while watching the LSU game

GentlewoodFarms
Governor
GentlewoodFarms

Oh my gosh. How pathetic am I? I am pages and pages and PAGES behind on my love, 4 days behind on my sketchs, haven't even printed the one for today, and here it is almost tomorrow!

I'm turning in Sketch #5 today.

Blue Moon

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama

Mine for day #8:
First Day 10th Grade By FinallyMama
TFL

Tracy F
Governor
Tracy F

Here's mine for day 8.

Smile By Tracy F

MrsCDJ
MrsCDJ 
Mayor
MrsCDJ
In response to Tracy F

I am finally turning in Day 5! I have been so tired the past few days I haven't accomplished much, hopefully I will be ACU on by this evening!!

Gearhead By MrsCDJ

PamStewart.Iowa
Governor
PamStewart.Iowa
In response to MrsCDJ

ACU

J-M
J-M 
Idol
J-M
  • J-M on 09-08-12 05:53 PM

ACU!!!

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to J-M

I woke up with a horrible crick in my neck. That makes doing anything difficult. I can barely move my head. So scrapbooking was difficult, but I did attempt at another sketch! I cannot wait to go to bed tonight and hopefully wake up with no more crick. This is annoying lol

MrsCDJ
MrsCDJ 
Mayor
MrsCDJ
In response to J-M

ACU!

MrsCDJ
MrsCDJ 
Mayor
MrsCDJ
In response to jadebrit

• jadebrit Said:
I woke up with a horrible crick in my neck. That makes doing anything difficult. I can barely move my head. So scrapbooking was difficult, but I did attempt at another sketch! I cannot wait to go to bed tonight and hopefully wake up with no more crick. This is annoying lol

Hope you feel better!

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC
In response to MrsCDJ

ACU-I think that wore me out enough to go back to sleep.

rahulsmom
Angel
rahulsmom
In response to LesleyC

Jade...I hope u feel better today. I have the papers all set up for Sketch 2...I just need to glue them in place & make them all come together.

NVyankee
Queen
NVyankee
In response to jamariel

just completed day # 3 -- guess I'm a bit behind. Couldn't really play this month - but thanks Jami for the inspiration.

DaNel Hicks
Diva
DaNel Hicks
In response to NVyankee

I woke up with a crick too. :((

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to MrsCDJ

• MrsCDJ Said:
  • jadebrit Said:

Hope you feel better!

thanks. It feels better. It is still there just not as bad

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to DaNel Hicks

• DaNel Hicks Said:
I woke up with a crick too. :((

sorry to hear that. They are such a pain

Tracy F
Governor
Tracy F
In response to jadebrit

acu

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to jamariel

Just stopping by for today's sketch!! I don't see it, so I won't be starting late today!! I'm so afraid to fall behind, cause I think if that happens....I'll not be able to catch up!! EEKKK!!!

dollscrap
Queen
dollscrap
In response to jamariel

I've been lurking but not participating because of the daunting task of trying to complete 30 layouts (plus the other challenges I entered)....then I just re-read the instructions and realize I don't need to do all 30. I'm going to a 4 day scrap retreat in 10 days so I think I will print a bunch of these sketches to take with me and I am gonna try to do a few before I leave....and maybe I can combine challenges too...I'm all pumped now...got some new papers and embellies to use...so here in almost the middle of the month....I'm jumping in.
off to leave some love.

PS...can I even do this?...do the layouts have to be done in order or can we skip around?....like go back and do the first one on day 12.kwim? Once you've missed a day can you go back and do it later??? If not no problem I may still do some of these anyway.

MarciLB
Queen
MarciLB
In response to dollscrap

the way I read it--you can do them anyway you want...the only restriction comes as the month comes to a close-especially the last couple!!!-you just run on out of time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...I know I would love to see yours!!!!!

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to MarciLB

I'm with Marci!! I think you can do what you want, in the order, or out of the order, that you want too!! I can't wait to see your lo's!! Everyone is doing awesome stuff!! I love to see all the differnt ideas that spark from the same sketch!! It's too cool!!

MrsCDJ
MrsCDJ 
Mayor
MrsCDJ

WOW! I slept in and still got here before the new sketch was posted!! That must be a sign I'll catch up!

jamariel
Mayor
jamariel
In response to dollscrap

• dollscrap Said:
I've been lurking but not participating because of the daunting task of trying to complete 30 layouts (plus the other challenges I entered)....then I just re-read the instructions and realize I don't need to do all 30. I'm going to a 4 day scrap retreat in 10 days so I think I will print a bunch of these sketches to take with me and I am gonna try to do a few before I leave....and maybe I can combine challenges too...I'm all pumped now...got some new papers and embellies to use...so here in almost the middle of the month....I'm jumping in.
off to leave some love.

PS...can I even do this?...do the layouts have to be done in order or can we skip around?....like go back and do the first one on day 12.kwim? Once you've missed a day can you go back and do it later??? If not no problem I may still do some of these anyway.

You can do as many or as few of the sketches you choose in any order that you choose. You are free to skip around or skip over any you don't wish to do, the goal is just to inspire you to scrap & share as many sketches as I possibly can in 1 month. There are no restrictions really until we get closer 2 the end of the month & start running out of time to get them all completed, but that's pretty much it. Hope this helps clarify things 4 you.

jamariel
Mayor
jamariel
In response to jamariel

ok ladies, had to get some sleep after work this morning in order 2 make it 2 church so just uploaded the Day 9 sketch now. Here it is...

MSCAnniversary30DaySketch -A-ThonDoy9! By Jamariel

Happy Scrappy Sunday!

***note 2 self, return 2 pg. 17 4 leaving luvs

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to jamariel

Thanks Jami!! Have a wonderful Sunday!!

rahulsmom
Angel
rahulsmom

Love the new sketch...now to look for 4 pictures.

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC
In response to rahulsmom

Thanks, Jami! No need to apologize! Hope you had a nice Sunday. Love that sketch.

MarciLB
Queen
MarciLB
In response to LesleyC

Sketch 9.....

Sweet little brother By Marcilb

Tracy F
Governor
Tracy F
In response to MarciLB

acu

J-M
J-M 
Idol
J-M
  • J-M on 09-09-12 01:21 PM
In response to Tracy F

I had a tough time with this one - I crop most of my photos on the camera (shoot tight) so finding pics I could cut to fit four across was hard! I think this was take three of the sketch and I'm still not sure I like it.

cuddling By J-M

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to J-M

Mine for day #9:
Flambe' By FinallyMama
JCI

senora_x
Angel
senora_x
In response to J-M

jci and mms! Have 2 to do today to stay caught up! have a little work to do first and then hope to tackle them!

GentlewoodFarms
Governor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to TexasMomOf4

I'm going to have to take a day and just dedicate it to catching up here.

I'm behind, again.

We had a dedication service in Tulsa for my husband's parents' church. They've been involved in a building program to the tune of something like 18 million, and the first of a month of dedications was today.

If you're an Okie, we're talking First Presbyterian in downtown Tulsa. GORGEOUS Art Deco building - and even better, the new construction maintains the facade' of the old structure, so it all fits together.

But - it meant no scrapping for me today.

Nor tomorrow, because I'm taking my yearling stallion home to his family and I'll be gone all day.

Maybe Tuesday. Tuesday, I'll scrap. And catch up.

I have two of these on my desk in various steps of completion.

I'm caught up with printing.
Note : STILL page 13

dollscrap
Queen
dollscrap

Thanks for the clarification Jamariel...I appreciate it...may get started on one tonight..wait a baseball game calls....ok tomorrow then.

Page 4 of 12 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics