Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: **NEW** September HOARDER'S Challenge        (Topic#1580247)
SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC

Welcome to the all-new Hoarder's Challenge

The Scrappy Supplies Hoarder, you know who you are! (And, be honest, we're all guilty of it at one time or another!) Do you have one or two (or more!) coveted papers or paper lines that you just can't cut into?! How about a pad of papers you haven't touched, but had to have? Do you have a special package of embellies you simply refuse to use? Well this challenge is for you! Your challenge is to step up, admit to your hoarded supplies and USE them!

Here's what to do to enter:
1. List at least one supply item (paper or embellishment) that you've hoarded unused or uncut for at least six months or more.
2. Bite the bullet and create a page, card or project with it.
3. Post it here for us to all cheer you and clap you on the back!

Note: This is a fun challenge and not meant for competition - just challenging us to use those most coveted treasures we've held onto! Feel free to enter at any time this month and as often as you like! And as you use your stash, feel free to add more and challenge yourself again! We all spend our hard-earned money on fun goodies, it's time we used them!

Now, who's in?!
------------------------- ------------------------- ---

HOARDERS
1. Sonja
Supplies:
- Basic Grey 'Indian Summer' collection
- Bo Bunny 'Mama-razzi' collection
- K&Co 'Actopus to Zelephant' stack
- Prima Pillar pack of flowers
- Reminisce 'Unwritten' Journal cards

Projects:
Daddy's Baby Boy By SonjaC

2. GentlewoodFarms (Pat)Supplies:
- The Paper Loft 'Dude' collection
- DCWV Mariposa collection
- MME Abby Road papers
- Cosmo Cricket 'Fleuriste' collection
- Crate Paper 'Portrait' collection

Projects:
- One Excellent Adventure By GentlewoodFarms
- Gams By GentlewoodFarms
- One By GentlewoodFarms
- Follow Your Dreams - Revisited By GentlewoodFarms
- Seamstress By GentlewoodFarms
- Promotion By GentlewoodFarms

3. GMFTS (Mary)
Supplies:
- Paper Salon
- MME Kaleidoscope

Projects:
- Oh! Brother By GMFTS
- Yes Sir He's Our Baby By GMFTS
- It's a Boy By GMFTS
- Wonderful Life By GMFTS
- 1st Birthday By GMFTS

4. Pam in TX (Pam)
Supplies:
- My Minds Eye 'Lost and Found' collection

Projects:

5. kdinsmore (Katie)
Supplies:
- SEI Bissette

Projects:

6. Ladybing_Tammy (Tammy)
Supplies:
- Everyday Enchantment Suite
- Love Impressions
- Twitterpated
- SU Cheerful Treat pprs

Projects:
- 2102 Queens Jubilee By Ladybing Tammy
- 2012, Buile Hill Park, UK - Sept MSC Day 9, Hoarders Challenge By Ladybing Tammy

7. newtoscrapping2011 (Courtney)
Supplies:
-

Projects:

8. Kamananui (Kelly)
Supplies:
-

Projects:

9. tinadn (Tina)
Supplies:
- Cosmo Cricket 'Boyfriend' Collection
- Cosmo Cricket 'Honey Pie' collection
- Tags, individual papers and letters
- Vinyl

Projects:
- Packing for college By Tinadn
- Malichi Boardwalk By Tinadn
- gift By Tinadn

10. ~{Puppet}~ (Krista)
Supplies:
- Pink Paislee 'Fetching' Collection
- Pink Paislee 'Fascinating' Collection
- Jenni Bowlin Studio 'butterfly cardstock stickers'
- Sassfrass goodies!

Projects:
- Always remember today By ~{Puppet}~
- Happy Birthday By ~{Puppet}~
- no more training wheels By ~{Puppet}~

11. leokc34 (Kimberly)
Supplies:
- Stamps
- Flocking
- Pre-cut Cricut items

Projects:
- hakuna matata By Leokc34
- Miss Ewe By Leokc34

12. Marcilb (Marci)
Supplies:
- Jolee's Boutique 'Beach' title embellie

Projects:
- Beach By Marcilb

13. Lpeeps (Lisa)
Supplies:
- Jillibean Soup

Projects:
- 6 months- Jillibean Soup By Lpeeps

14. NMscrapper (Carol)
Supplies:
- October Afternoon 'Fly a Kite' papers

Projects:
- LJ and the Guys By NMscrapper

15. Dollscrap (Jeannie)
Supplies:
- SEI 'Moonrise' collection

Projects:
- Shine on Me By Dollscrap

Edited by SonjaC on 09-30-12 08:37 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to SonjaC

I'll start!
- Basic Grey 'Indian Summer' collection
- Bo Bunny 'Mama-razzi' collection
- K&Co 'Actopus to Zelephant' stack
- Prima Pillar pack of flowers

Edited by SonjaC on 08-30-12 04:44 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

GentlewoodFarms
Governor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to SonjaC

Ok.

I'll bite on that BoBunny MammaRazzi paper line.

I have all of it plus extras, including chipboard elements and (I think) alphabets as well.

Gads, this is gonna HURT. You know that, right?

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to GentlewoodFarms

I'm told it's like ripping off a bandaid... I wouldn't know tho, since I have only cut into one page from Mama-razzi... and I bought a replacement right away!

GMFTS
GMFTS 
Governor
GMFTS
  • GMFTS on 08-30-12 05:37 PM
In response to SonjaC

oh good heavens this means I need to take inventory so I can list it all...and then the month would be up! but really not funny.

I'm in though and just have to figure out what to start with.

BBL to give the first go round.

Great idea Sonja.

BTw - love that photo of your little guy - I cracks me up every time I see it.

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX
In response to SonjaC

I'm in but will need a day or two to sort out which kit hoarded to use.

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to Pam in TX

Glad to see you Mary, Pam and Pat! I thought it was about time to tell it like it is here! LOL
I'm sure I have a zillion hoarded kits, packs and pads (not to mention embellies). I'll have to pick tougher ones next time!

LOL Mary! Yep, that photo cracks me up too! It's the face Carlo gives me every time I put the mute button in (i.e. pacifier). He apparently hates the thing! It's like he's saying 'Mom, you do realize there's nothing in this thing, right? What's the point again?'

Perhaps I'll use the Mama-razzi for this??? Hummmmm....

kdinsmore
Guru
kdinsmore
In response to Pam in TX

I be in on this one. I was brave earlier this month and pulled some paper out of my stash and cut into it for my cards for Operation Write Home. I don't know if I can cut into my beloved Cosmo Cricket papers. Squee, I love them too much! But, that' why I joined this challenge, right?

The first victim, I mean sacrifice, I mean paper pack, is SEI Bissette. I don't remember when I got it or where, but it was so pretty! It's going to be a 12th birthday gift for my friend's daughter. It'll be a door dec. or wall hanging.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to kdinsmore

I am in - I have some of the following SU packs that are now retired so no point in hoarding any more (or is that even more reason to hoard?) Regardless I bought them for projects so best get moving!

One of:

a) Everyday Enchantment Suite - papers, ribbons, buttons (I think I have done one card and one layout with a small bits of this paper and I love it). OR
b) Love Impressions OR
c) Twitterpated (I seem to have 2 packs of this and haven't yet used it)

Edited by Ladybing Tammy on 09-03-12 02:57 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to Ladybing Tammy

OH i definitedly need to be in on this one I have to sort through my stash tonight and decide what im going to break into

kdinsmore
Guru
kdinsmore
In response to newtoscrapping2011

Um, I usually buy a few extra sheets of paper, embellies, or paper packs, so I can have some to cut and some to keep. Then, I dig in the stash when I get new stuff and say to myself, "why was I hoarding this, it isn't that cool?" Some stuff, like G45, I don't know how to make something cool enough for it!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to kdinsmore

G45 has always terrified me too - although I am so loving that Nutcracker suite that I might just do a pretty album for me with just the papers!

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui

Add me. I have no idea what I'll bust out. I have some really old BG that could use a slice and dice though.

GentlewoodFarms
Governor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to Kamananui

I'm going to try to piggyback this challenge on Jami's 30 day sketch challenge, along with the Anything Goes Challenge and get a dent into my hoarded stash of [email protected]

Hope that's ok with you Sonja!

Here's #1. Featuring the "DUDE" line by The Paper Loft. In my stash since...2010. The little check it out card is by MME, and was a Peachy Cheap buy somewhere close to a year and a half ago. The mini-cogs by Tim Holtz are the last of the package that I bought like six months ago.

One Excellent Adventure

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

When I pulled these out I thought of this challenge. I was on a major Cosmo Cricket kick a while back. Working on a lo using them now.

Edited by tinadn on 09-01-12 11:48 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

kdinsmore
Guru
kdinsmore
In response to tinadn

Tina- I love and hoard Cosmo Cricket! I last broke out the Early Bird collection for my SIL's wedding album.

Tammy- I took a G45 class at Scrapfest last year and that really helped me figure out how to use their papers. I also got on my distressing kick and found more of my style.

KristaO
Queen
KristaO
In response to kdinsmore

Love this idea! I have a lot of single piece papers that I've been holding on to forever! I went and had a look and this is what I'm going to start with. The paper is 3yrs old and stickers 2!

KristaO
Queen
KristaO
In response to KristaO

I also have a HUGE supply of sassfras stuff that I am hoarding. When they had their grand finale box sale, I both both boxes! I try and use it, but now that they have closed I find myself using it sparingly! lol I'm also going to try and do a few lO's using some of that stuff too.

kdinsmore
Guru
kdinsmore
In response to KristaO

I brought my SEI stuff with me to work on this weekend, and didn't touch it at all. Sigh.

GentlewoodFarms
Governor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to kdinsmore

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to tinadn

• tinadn Said:
When I pulled these out I thought of this challenge. I was on a major Cosmo Cricket kick a while back. Working on a lo using them now.

used very old tags, papers, stickers and letters.
Packing for college By Tinadn

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

Wasn't sure how many you wanted us to post. Yesterday I went crazy using up old stuff. I've had these chipboard buttons f o r e v e r!
Malichi Boardwalk By Tinadn

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui
In response to tinadn

Great job Pat and Tina, I'm hoping to channel some of your determination and make a choice on what to use. Every time I think about going to my craft room to make a decision I break out into a cold sweat. I need to join Hoarder's Anonymous!

GentlewoodFarms
Governor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to Kamananui

You know, the hardest thing is that first cut. After that, it's really not that bad.

It's VERY liberating, Kelly. Honest!

kdinsmore
Guru
kdinsmore

I went to A's with my coupon to get a goodie and went to the sale section. What do I see, but clearance paper that I have to have! I know I'm going to hoard it for that special project (one I am going to work on, I just haven't gotten to that stage set.) I did stop myself from getting the non- G45 and cosmo cricket lines, no matter how bad I wanted them!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to kdinsmore

Hi Krista - haven't been in the same thread as you in a long time! Hope all is well with you.

Katie - I don't do a lot of distressy type layouts although dh has a lot of very old family photos so may get to it so G45 never really appealed to me. But they have had such amazing collections this past year.

leokc34
Mayor
leokc34

great idea Sonja - ok... i will go through my stuff and pick out one of my many hording obsessions... what about stamps... i have packs that i had to have and never opened at all - seriously... i we need a 12x12 step program!!!

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX
In response to leokc34

Ok......I will use MME Lost and Found. don't know which one yet as I have them all and have only made layouts with one of them. So much pretty glittered areas that you just hate to hide

leokc34
Mayor
leokc34
In response to Pam in TX

ok- so went though my stash.. and I found flocking!!!! lol... did a lo last night with it... will post in a bit

leokc34
Mayor
leokc34
In response to leokc34

here it is.
hakuna matata By Leokc34

kdinsmore
Guru
kdinsmore
In response to leokc34

My friend got me hooked on G45. I get the pps, but not the embellies etc. all the time. I have to remember to get them, so my projects will be cooler.

I have to put away my goodies so they won't be hoarded anymore. I need to come up with a better storage system so stuff doesn't get hoarded. Hmm, maybe if I get my rear in gear and start making stuff, I won't hoard it?!

KristaO
Queen
KristaO
In response to leokc34

So I actually got 3 LO's done for this challenge! Used some old papers and embellies and used up some sassafras products I've been hoarding.

Always remember today By ~{Puppet}~

Happy Birthday By ~{Puppet}~

no more training wheels By ~{Puppet}~

TFL!

GMFTS
GMFTS 
Governor
GMFTS
  • GMFTS on 09-03-12 06:09 PM
In response to KristaO

I got a few done too.
These are all for ds' album and the photos are from the 70's. I printed some to b&w to clean them up a little/

This first lo was actually started in August for the Hurricane Progressive but didn't finish it till Saturday.

The others are both from the same Paper Salon line that I picked up at least 6 years ago especially for this album.

I am a MME lover and have been hoarding some of that pp forever so expect to see a lot of that here.

Oh! Brother By GMFTS

2. Yes Sir He's Our Baby By GMFTS

It's a Boy By GMFTS

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to GMFTS

busy weekend ladies/ acu now

kdinsmore
Guru
kdinsmore
In response to tinadn

Way to go Mary and Krista!

GentlewoodFarms
Governor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to tinadn

MarciLB
Queen
MarciLB

Beach By Marcilb

Beach title for HOARDERS challenge! By Marcilb

Ok the hoarded item is the Jolee Beach title...which I have had forever...I have a hard time using something when I have only 1 of it...but thismakes no sense since I still have 1--its just on a page now of my adorable grandson so you would think that would make it easier to use....am I a rambling hoarder?????LOL?????!!!!

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to MarciLB

LMAO!!! we all have a sickness...I still have to go through my stash and see what coveted paper I am going to finally cut into :/ I did do a halloween layout from papers from last year, but not because i just couldnt cut into the papers LOL

Will have to see what I can come up with

leokc34
Mayor
leokc34

question for you .... can it be a cricut cut out that i have been holding on for it feels like forever?? I have the little bag that i cut from the CTMH art Philosophy and I haven't been able to throw it out - dang... i have a problem... i need this challenge so bad

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to leokc34

Oh goodness, you gals are on FIRE! Way to pave the way!

I'm acu on love and have updated the front (I think) accurately! Sometimes it's hard to explain the things we've hoarded, but you gals are so brave to step up and admit it! LOL I'd say this is as close to a 12x12 step program as we can get! (I'm still giggling at that analogy!)

Okay, trying to answer questions here...
- Tina, I kept the rules fairly open because we all have different levels of hoarding. Just post as you finish something and share what hoarded item(s) you used.

- Kimberly, HEY! Haven't been in many challenges with you in awhile! And yes, stamps, flocking and even cricut cut outs count. (I actually have a few stamps and pre-cut Cricut items I should use... I cut things out at a M's crop before I had my own Cricut and have just never used them...)

- Katie, a G45 class sounds fun! I agree, sometimes I have a hard time figuring out how to use those papers, but I loooove them!

- Pat, totally agree. That first cut is the hardest! Isn't that a song??? The First Cut is the Deepest or something? Sheryl Crow? I can't remember, but it's true! Once you make one cut, it's easier to cut some more.

If I missed you, speak up! Okay gals, hope to see more great stuff soon! Speaking of setting an example... I should probably get out my goodies...

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to SonjaC

LOL...I am hoping to get some scrapping done tonight...not hopeful but maybe I can decide what I am going to use that I have been hoarding

GMFTS
GMFTS 
Governor
GMFTS
  • GMFTS on 09-06-12 06:26 AM
In response to MarciLB

• Marcilb Said:
Beach By Marcilb

Beach title for HOARDERS challenge! By Marcilb

Ok the hoarded item is the Jolee Beach title...which I have had forever...I have a hard time using something when I have only 1 of it...but thismakes no sense since I still have 1--its just on a page now of my adorable grandson so you would think that would make it easier to use....am I a rambling hoarder?????LOL?????!!!!

Gee there's another song for us Sonja:
Ramblin' Hoarder
(by Nat King Cole 1962 for you young'uns)

Ramblin' Hoarder
Ramblin' hoarder
Why you hoard things no one knows
embellies and paper,your piles grow
who can stop one who hoards?

Keep on hoarding, pile it on
what will happen
To your stash
when you are gone?

ramblin Hoarder, ramblin hoarder
why not use that stash, heaven knows
though you love it with a true love
why not use it, oh you who hoards.

Edited by GMFTS on 09-06-12 06:27 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to GMFTS

OMG Marci...that is our song!!! LOL

GMFTS
GMFTS 
Governor
GMFTS
  • GMFTS on 09-06-12 08:37 AM

• newtoscrapping2011 Said:
OMG Marci...that is our song!!! LOL

Hey Marci just gave me the inspiration... I wrote it!

leokc34
Mayor
leokc34
In response to GMFTS

love the song!!!!

hahaha too funny
just about to upload some stuff...from flockin to a M/M/M (i have a ton that I have been holding on to) and some old cricut cuts

leokc34
Mayor
leokc34
In response to leokc34

ok... i am feeling good... two things that have been sitting in my craft room for a while now... the cricut bag -
[url=http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/327087/view /3733581/-1.html]i

and

cowboy take me away By Leokc34

a m/m/m boot - sorry forgot who made it or i would give credit

Edited by leokc34 on 09-06-12 06:09 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to leokc34

LMAO Marci! That song is SO perfect! (And I grew up listening to Nat King Cole, don't know how I didn't even think of that song!)

Kimberly, LOVE your sushi bag!!! That's a Cricut cut?! Where in the world did you find a sushi Cricut cut?!

Goin' to bed, but will be back to update the front... erm... tomorrow? (Hard to tell with a newborn!)

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to SonjaC

I had that adorable boot too when I was in the inchie swap. Her name is on the tip of my tongue...Nat...bug??? Can't spit it out.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to tinadn

here is my Twitterpated one
2102 Queens Jubilee By Ladybing Tammy

leokc34
Mayor
leokc34
In response to SonjaC

• SonjaC Said:
LMAO Marci! That song is SO perfect! (And I grew up listening to Nat King Cole, don't know how I didn't even think of that song!)

Kimberly, LOVE your sushi bag!!! That's a Cricut cut?! Where in the world did you find a sushi Cricut cut?!

Goin' to bed, but will be back to update the front... erm... tomorrow? (Hard to tell with a newborn!)

sorry not the sushi.. that was a fussy cut from a stamp - the bag is from CTMH art philosophy cricut cart

leokc34
Mayor
leokc34
In response to tinadn

• tinadn Said:
I had that adorable boot too when I was in the inchie swap. Her name is on the tip of my tongue...Nat...bug??? Can't spit it out.

if you remember let me know and i will post it :P)

kdinsmore
Guru
kdinsmore
In response to leokc34

okay, I've been talking about my project and haven't worked on it yet. Tomorrow I will work on it!

KristaO
Queen
KristaO
In response to kdinsmore

I'm working on getting acu. Also wanted to let you know I'm going on vacation tomorrow. I'll check in again once I get back on the 18th

GentlewoodFarms
Governor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to KristaO

GMFTS
GMFTS 
Governor
GMFTS
  • GMFTS on 09-09-12 05:29 PM

I am proud of how much of my hoarded stash went into this one, from the metal plaque that I think is older than many of you here to the rubon border around the photo (love those Doodlebug rubons because they still work beautifully).
The LYB pp I got at a special workshop they ran a couple of years ago, the mask is an old Heidi Swapp, the label frame is so old I don't remember anything about it except it has been hanging around too long and I still have a bright blue one like it. The lacy diecut border is from a pack that was given to me, in colors I hardly ever use, so I flipped it over, sprayed it and voila!

Wonderful Life By GMFTS

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to GMFTS

acu

lpeeps
lpeeps 
Mayor
lpeeps
In response to tinadn

Just saw this! I have a layout using Jillibean's Dutch Mustard Soup that I have had for so long waiting for the right time to use it. Yeah!! I will upload this week for sure. What a fun challenge. And Sonja, I am amazed that you are running a challenge with a new babe! You are a rock star!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to lpeeps

Mary - I have some of those metal embellies! Yes they are probably some of the oldest things in my stash but I love them.

GentlewoodFarms
Governor
GentlewoodFarms

yeah, I have a whole bunch of those too. I pull them out, look at them, and put them back.

I'm as bad a a pirate who can't spend his loot!

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC

Does the 'hoard' have to be unopened? Or 'old'?

I haven't been hoarding long (only 6-7 months) but I definitely have some collections that I have barely touched because I'm waiting for the right moment to use them.

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to LesleyC

Catchin' up here... SO glad you gals are taking it easy on me this month! Between finding a daycare, DH's doctor's appointments and getting ready to go back to work, I don't know what I was thinking hosting a challenge! (Yeah, Lisa, I'm amazed too! ) BUT it helps that DH has baby duty when he gets home so I can play a little... Not that I've scrapped, but I'm pushing old papers around so that counts, right?!

Lesley - everyone has their own interpretation of 'hoarding'. I do the same thing with my papers, I hoard them for 'just the right' moment! Sounds like you're in the right place! So pick one (or more) of those collections and jump in!

Mary and Tammy - lovin' your latest pages! What a cool experience, Tammy to see the Queen!!

Updating the front and then I'll be up to date!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to SonjaC

jci

leokc34
Mayor
leokc34
In response to tinadn

jci - uploading things soon

NMscrapper
Governor
NMscrapper
In response to LesleyC

LJ and the Guys By NMscrapper

Here is one I just finished for another challenge, actually. About halfway through, I realized that since I was using my treasured October Afternoon "Fly a Kite" papers it might fit here, too.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to NMscrapper

Sonja, I have seen the Queen a few times in my life but not on that occasion - that was DH not me. Alas.

GMFTS
GMFTS 
Governor
GMFTS
  • GMFTS on 09-12-12 06:43 AM

mms

GentlewoodFarms
Governor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to GMFTS

I'm caught up to here, but I don't know how long that's going to last.

My dad's back in the hospital.

He'll be ok, but if you don't see me for a day or two...

leokc34
Mayor
leokc34

Miss Ewe By Leokc34

ok... now I am not sure who gave me the sheep from the m/m/m swap but I have been holding on to these for ever... thanks for this challenge... routin through all my boxes

kdinsmore
Guru
kdinsmore
In response to leokc34

Umm, still haven't worked on the SEI project yet. I did pick up an old paper pack that I was hoarding for the longest time. I used some last year and then cracked it open again.

This new job has me pooped! Must. Work. On. SEI. Stash!

lpeeps
lpeeps 
Mayor
lpeeps
In response to kdinsmore

Here is the layout using old Jillibean Soup. I love the heart paper from the Dutch Mustard Collection.
6 months- Jillibean Soup By Lpeeps

GentlewoodFarms
Governor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to lpeeps

acu

kdinsmore
Guru
kdinsmore

for the record, I love this challenge! We can finally use or favorite goodies to finally make that special thing! I'll soon be off to Scrapfest to get some goodies that will (hopefully) not be going in the hoarding pile!

Keep up the good work ladies!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to kdinsmore

I actually cracked open a package of retird SU pattern papers today and did a layout! I have to print the pics yet though so won't be loading until likely Monday!

GentlewoodFarms
Governor
GentlewoodFarms

Dropping one off. I think I'm ACU in this forum - or at least I WAS.

Gams

I've been hoarding the Mariposa collection from DCWV for - like - ever.

leokc34
Mayor
leokc34

jci

kdinsmore
Guru
kdinsmore
In response to leokc34

Got goodies at scrapfest and am thinnking about all the cards and LOs to make. Where's the pause button so I can work on everything?

dollscrap
Queen
dollscrap
In response to LesleyC

Is it too late to sign up? I have LOADS of stuff I've been hoarding...not only cuz I don't use them for various reasons up but because I forget I even have them...one SEI pad comes to mind. Anyway it will give me something to do on the 4 day retreat coming up this weekend. Meanwhile I am getting caught up here.

GMFTS
GMFTS 
Governor
GMFTS
  • GMFTS on 09-16-12 02:05 PM
In response to dollscrap

Unlike Pat I am not ACU - but I will be back.

Just dropping off this one made with MME Kaleidoscope from 2005 & 2006. I am pretty happy with this one because as much as I loved those collections I often had difficulty working with them. Once I had a sketch inspiration from the MSC challenge it all came together pretty quickly (for me):
1st Birthday By GMFTS

GMFTS
GMFTS 
Governor
GMFTS
  • GMFTS on 09-16-12 02:07 PM
In response to GMFTS

And hey Happy Birthday to our hostess Sonja!

Hope you are having a wonderful day.

GentlewoodFarms
Governor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to GMFTS

I sorted paper stacks today.

I've been really struggling with this 30 day sketch challenge thing, and I finally realized that most of my trouble is my PAPER organization method.

I've had it sorted by style and color and what I really REALLY wanted to do was sort it by manufacturer and paper line.

So today, I did that. And I now know that I have at least 30 different sets of hoarded sets of paper. I'll be at this particular challenge a LONG time, I think.

Some of them I only have a paper or two left of, so those may end up at the day care, but I'm MUCH happier with the way things in the paper aisle of my scrap room should flow now.

Onward - upward - to infinity and beyond!

leokc34
Mayor
leokc34

happy birthday Sonja

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to leokc34

Oh this has been a fun b-day weekend, but I'm way behind here! MMS to cu from pg 4 with Carol!

Jeannie - Never too late to join our little 12x12 step program here!

Thanks for the b-day wishes, gals! I'll bb tomorrow (or Tuesday) to cu! Lovin' the latest works and love that everyone loves this challenge! I still need to break into my stash, but I have a crop next Saturday from 11-7 so I hope to make a big dent then!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to SonjaC

good morning ladies!

GentlewoodFarms
Governor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to tinadn

I'm going to create a project today sometime with some OLD Cosmo Cricket. I got it at a retreat one/two maybe THREE years ago. So long ago that I can't even remember how long I've had it.

I found it while I was sorting paper stacks yesterday, and I know JUST what I want to do with it. Soon as I get my last LSS November class project done, I'll be getting on it.

GentlewoodFarms
Governor
GentlewoodFarms

I've been hoarding some MME Abby Road paper, hoping that the perfect photo would come along and I could use this uber cute tricycle paper. Lookie here! A MIRACLE!

One

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

I was hoarding this paper because I got it early this year but it was discontinued so wanted to save it...not sure where that mentality is coming from these days - this is Stampin Up Cheerful Treat paper.
2012, Buile Hill Park, UK - Sept MSC Day 9, Hoarders Challenge By Ladybing Tammy

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC

Okaaaay first post is updated at last! (Thanks for taking it easy on me this week ladies!) Lovin' everyone's work here!

Happy Birthday Pat! Hope you had a great day!

Lisa and Carol, welcome and glad to have you! Way to jump right in!

Hoping to dip into my hoarded stash this weekend...

GentlewoodFarms
Governor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to SonjaC

kdinsmore
Guru
kdinsmore

Pat, I love Cosmo Cricket and have a lot of it stored up. I have to figure out what to use it for and fast!

GentlewoodFarms
Governor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to kdinsmore

Cosmo Cricket Fleuriste Collection

I used part of it last night for a 30-Day Sketch and a Do-Over stacking project.

It turned out so pretty, I'm wondering why I hadn't used it already!

Follow Your Dreams - Revisited

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC

Updated again! You're on fire, Pat!

Don't think I'm going to the crop this weekend, but I will be trying real hard to get a few pages done still... My Mama-razzi papers are mocking me...

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to SonjaC

gift By Tinadn
Thought I'd share this. I bought this vinyl years ago when it first came out. I finally had the nerve to try it.

Edited by tinadn on 09-22-12 11:10 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

GentlewoodFarms
Governor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to tinadn

Tina - that turned out GREAT!

NMscrapper
Governor
NMscrapper

Sorry I've been AWOL everyone, but my d/h has had a rough several days. We spent most of my time off going to the doctor, etc. Hoping he starts to improve soon. At least this time he didn't wind up in the hospital, so that's hopeful. Will get ACU on love just as soon as I can, but back to work tomorrow. So . . .

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

Carol sending you and your dh prayers, hugs and positive thoughts

GMFTS
GMFTS 
Governor
GMFTS
  • GMFTS on 09-24-12 11:36 AM

ACU

GentlewoodFarms
Governor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to GMFTS

Crate Paper Portrait Collection which has been in my hoarding pile since May 2011.

The DA dressform I've had since ... oh, so long I've forgotten when I actually ordered it. It was part of my Swirlydoos kits days.

The flowers were retrofitted from a layout that I did over for the Do-Overs challenge. I ended up using something different and had these left over.

Seamstress

NMscrapper
Governor
NMscrapper

JCI and ACU . . . again

leokc34
Mayor
leokc34

hey all hope you are having a great day

tinadn