Page 3 of 3 
Username Post: CHECK-IN TIME!-NAME Your LOTW Sept/Oct-CLOSED        (Topic#1580541)
Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles
In response to squirmys mom

• squirmys mom Said:
anything from me yet? Im really worried about this. I mailed them on 10/30 and they should have been there on 11/1 or 11/2.

Got your package today!!!

krispyb
Idol
krispyb
In response to Ms_Pebbles

*sniff sniff* mines been mia for 3 weeks

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles
In response to krispyb

• krispyb Said:
*sniff sniff* mines been mia for 3 weeks

Awww....so was hers...yours should be here soon.
Hers was scheduled to be delivered the day I left and you sent yours the day before I left so let's give it a couple of more days.

silver26AK
Diva
silver26AK

CI. Hope mine arrives by the end of the week

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles
In response to silver26AK

• silver26AK Said:

Hey Erin!
You sent them to my new address, right?

squirmys mom
Pro
squirmys mom

YAY!!!!!! THANK GOODNESS!!!

silver26AK
Diva
silver26AK

• Ms_Pebbles Said:
  • silver26AK Said:

Hey Erin!

Nope, old one.

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles

• silver26AK Said:
  • Ms_Pebbles Said:
  • silver26AK Said:

Hey Erin!

Nope, old one.

It may take a while but I will let you know when it gets here.

RN2007
RN2007 
Queen
RN2007

I'm going out of town tomorrow, but mine should be there soon. I'll check in Monday. Have a great weekend!

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles
In response to RN2007

Cool beans Marsha...thanks!

mjmone
mjmone 
Idol
mjmone

[image] LOTW's first batch By Mjmone[/image] [image] LOTW 2nd set By Mjmone[/image]

Edited by mjmone on 11-17-12 12:52 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to mjmone

very nice letters Karen m

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles
In response to ScrapAngel4

Good morning ladies!

bonkers
Resident
bonkers

Wow, 19 days and still no delivery? I knew I should have sent it via Pony Express (wink). Hopefully it will be there soon!

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles
In response to bonkers

• bonkers Said:
Wow, 19 days and still no delivery? I knew I should have sent it via Pony Express (wink). Hopefully it will be there soon!

LOL

krispyb
Idol
krispyb
In response to bonkers

• bonkers Said:

Mine are hanging out with yours. I think we could have walked them there faster!

I'm seriously concerned about them...I can't recreate that old english D...that computer broke!

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles
In response to krispyb

• krispyb Said:
  • bonkers Said:

Mine are hanging out with yours. I think we could have walked them there faster!

I'm seriously concerned about them...I can't recreate that old english D...that computer broke!

A package was delivered while I was out yesterday, so I have to go to the p.o. to get it now. Most likely it one of yours.

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles

3 's added to the front page....I told you not to worry.

silver26AK
Diva
silver26AK

I checked the DC#. Apparently they tried to deliver it to your old address twice. It shows "undeliverable as addressed" on November 3rd and then processed through sort facility in Merrifield, VA, then they processed it through Capitol Heights and tried to deliver it again to your old address on Nov 10th. Then it was sent to Greensboro, NC on the 19th and left that facility today. I hope it makes it to you eventually. It's been almost 3 weeks.

scrapbookingteacher
Idol
scrapbookingteacher

Jci

krispyb
Idol
krispyb
In response to scrapbookingteacher

Oh thank goodness!!!

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles

• silver26AK Said:
I checked the DC#. Apparently they tried to deliver it to your old address twice. It shows "undeliverable as addressed" on November 3rd and then processed through sort facility in Merrifield, VA, then they processed it through Capitol Heights and tried to deliver it again to your old address on Nov 10th. Then it was sent to Greensboro, NC on the 19th and left that facility today. I hope it makes it to you eventually. It's been almost 3 weeks.

Yeah...Kris sent hers back on the 29th of October and hers just came yesterday.

YourScrapAttack
Diva
YourScrapAttack

wow. post office is slow.

krispyb
Idol
krispyb
In response to YourScrapAttack

checking in

squirmys mom
Pro
squirmys mom
In response to krispyb

checking in..... hope we get everyone elses letters soon. Im getting anxious. LOL!

silver26AK
Diva
silver26AK

Well...... I just checked the DC# and it got shipped back to me. It's suppose to be delivered back to my house today. Awesome (can you hear the sarcasm?) Mildly irritated I'll try to get it out tomorrow. I have a few other swaps to mail out but not much $, always the case isn't it

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles

Wow...that's weird. I wonder how long a change of address last for. I just got more mail today with the little yellow sticker on it from them forwarding it from the old address.

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly

it should be forwarded for awhile when I moved I got stuff for a long time, but I also got stuff for the people who lived here before me that they never forwarded but that was 13 years ago ( I keep complaining I want a bigger house but I really don't know if I want to go threw the hassle of moving, even though that is a good way to get rid of things lol)

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles
In response to scrappinlilly

I thought it should be....it hasn't even been 30 days yet. I have no idea why it was sent back to Erin.

silver26AK
Diva
silver26AK

Well they tried delivering it to your old address twice (not sure why) and I guess after that they decided to send it back. I don't know why they couldn't get their [email protected] together though and forward it to your new address. Sorry, just a little ticked off.

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles

Cool beans! Well I'm glad it's being sent back to you instead of some new random person getting it in the mail and not sending it back to you.

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4

I would have been so mad! TOo bad you couldnt find the number to that post office and give them a good yelling.. idiots.. lol

YourScrapAttack
Diva
YourScrapAttack

jci

squirmys mom
Pro
squirmys mom

checking in......

Veteran

checking in

YourScrapAttack
Diva
YourScrapAttack
In response to brightbeginnings

im wondering if it would be easier for erin to mail the letters to the owners (i mean the ladies in erins group) instead of the post office mailing the same package back and forth.

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles

Wow...that may be allot of postage and envies...Erin usually does a number of spots being the angel that she is.

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles

I know I may have this already (too lazy to look back through the messages...lol)...but Rhonda when did you mail yours and which address did you send it to?

silver26AK
Diva
silver26AK

I mailed them again yesterday. Hopefully they'll get there Monday. Sorry it's taking so long.

silver26AK
Diva
silver26AK

• Ms_Pebbles Said:
Wow...that may be allot of postage and envies...Erin usually does a number of spots being the angel that she is.

aww thanks Pebbles!!

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles

• silver26AK Said:
I mailed them again yesterday. Hopefully they'll get there Monday. Sorry it's taking so long.

D.C. address right? LOL

RN2007
RN2007 
Queen
RN2007

Wow, what a headache! I'd be ticked off for sure.

Checking in and I believe I'm going to owe you more postage Ms Pebbles. Can I paypal it?

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles
In response to RN2007

Yes Ma'am!
Got the letters all swapped out and will just add Erin's and Rhonda's when they get here.

YourScrapAttack
Diva
YourScrapAttack

• Ms_Pebbles Said:
Yes Ma'am!
Got the letters all swapped out and will just add Erin's and Rhonda's when they get here.

say what? YOU DONT HAVE MY LETTERS? i mailed them awhile ago. i could of swore you said you had them.

YourScrapAttack
Diva
YourScrapAttack

• Ms_Pebbles Said:
I know I may have this already (too lazy to look back through the messages...lol)...but Rhonda when did you mail yours and which address did you send it to?

11/2. washington address. you should of received them already. cant remember if i used a dc but let me go look.

cant find a dc. i posted a photo and you even commented on it.

Edited by YourScrapAttack on 12-01-12 06:48 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles

Let me double check the tote...brb

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles

• YourScrapAttack Said:
  • Ms_Pebbles Said:
Nice letters! Thanks Rhonda, I will let you know when I get them!

ty

Checked the tote and I still haven't gotten them, so if they do not come by the time Erin's get here I will consider them "lost in the mail" and I will redo them and send you whatever postage or cash you may have put in there.

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles

Good morning everyone!

This has been a trying round, but Marlene and Squirmysmom, your names are the way to you.

I will be creating 16 more letters while I'm waiting on Erin's and hopefully Rhonda's letters to arrive. Thanks for your patience ladies.

YourScrapAttack
Diva
YourScrapAttack

this mail is getting RIDICULOUS. would you like me to remake them and mail each one to the owners? i dont think i had to many and i wouldnt mind , as i want to get my words back.

Melissa Birlem
Idol
Melissa Birlem

Hi ladies, Ms. Pebbles is having internet issues right now. She will hopefully be back online by Thursday.

All of your packages are on their way back to you.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

krispyb
Idol
krispyb
In response to Melissa Birlem

i think it's been a while...so jci

squirmys mom
Pro
squirmys mom
In response to krispyb

jci

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4

jci

silver26AK
Diva
silver26AK

Yay! Guess mine finally arrived yesterday

YourScrapAttack
Diva
YourScrapAttack

apparently mine did or didnt. she never answered me. oh well. not my fault it got lost mailing to the new house. postal system is so messed up lately it isnt even funny anymore.

Melissa Birlem
Idol
Melissa Birlem

Rhonda, Ms. P said that your package had not arrived, but she created letters for your spots. She'll hopefully be online tomorrow, so send her a PM if you need to.

YourScrapAttack
Diva
YourScrapAttack

where in the world could it of gone? i bet it is stuck in the address change world. thanks melissa.,

Melissa Birlem
Idol
Melissa Birlem

Rhonda, I have no idea. I've been having lots of issues with the postal system lately. I try to remember DC on EVERY package because of losing so many. I swear, those postal workers must know we're crafters and just want to peak! LOL, just kidding, of course.

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles

Thank you soooo much Melissa for posting that info for me!

It's not anyone's fault when a package gets lost in the mail. I re-made letters as well as created letters that some ladies overlooked that were assigned to them. I have no problem filling in where needed...to me, that's part of the job when you're the hostess.

Hopefully some of you will be getting your letters back by tomorrow if not today. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

krispyb
Idol
krispyb

I got mine today! They both look wonderful! Thank you ladies!

signing out!

YourScrapAttack
Diva
YourScrapAttack

• Melissa Birlem Said:
Rhonda, I have no idea. I've been having lots of issues with the postal system lately. I try to remember DC on EVERY package because of losing so many. I swear, those postal workers must know we're crafters and just want to peak! LOL, just kidding, of course.

i do dc with everything i can. some arent thick enough for it though. i have had so many get lost in the past 4 months i almost dont want to ever mail anything again.

YourScrapAttack
Diva
YourScrapAttack

• Ms_Pebbles Said:

It's not anyone's fault when a package gets lost in the mail. I re-made letters as well as created letters that some ladies overlooked that were assigned to them. I have no problem filling in where needed...to me, that's part of the job when you're the hostess.

Hopefully some of you will be getting your letters back by tomorrow if not today. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

thanks for filling in, mine should of made it to you, or someone could of let me know sooner and i could of redid them. i mean they have been mailed over a month now. is there anything i can send you to make it up ?

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles

• YourScrapAttack Said:
  • Ms_Pebbles Said:

thanks for filling in, mine should of made it to you, or someone could of let me know sooner and i could of redid them. i mean they have been mailed over a month now. is there anything i can send you to make it up ?

No thanks...everything's all good.

YourScrapAttack
Diva
YourScrapAttack

i forgot to say i got this today. ill send you something in next one or i can do a few letters for you.

silver26AK
Diva
silver26AK

• YourScrapAttack Said:
apparently mine did or didnt. she never answered me. oh well. not my fault it got lost mailing to the new house. postal system is so messed up lately it isnt even funny anymore.

I know what you mean. I'm still surprised they didn't forward my package to Pebbles' new address the first time. I did have a DC# which is how I tracked it back to my town before it arrived in my mailbox. Thankfully re-sending it with the new address worked. I am sorry yours went missing though. It's such a bummer when that happens, especially when a swap gets sent back to you and it goes missing. Anyway, sounds like Pebbles came to the rescue!

silver26AK
Diva
silver26AK

I got my Words today!! They are awesome!! I may have to redo one of the letters because it isn't capitalized as requested for the word, but I love the letter and will use it in another way. Thanks ladies for your hard work and thanks Pebbles for hosting another successful swap! Signing off

YourScrapAttack
Diva
YourScrapAttack

• silver26AK Said:
  • YourScrapAttack Said:

I know what you mean. I'm still surprised they didn't forward my package to Pebbles' new address the first time. I did have a DC# which is how I tracked it back to my town before it arrived in my mailbox. Thankfully re-sending it with the new address worked. I am sorry yours went missing though. It's such a bummer when that happens, especially when a swap gets sent back to you and it goes missing. Anyway, sounds like Pebbles came to the rescue!

yea i sent to her new address. ive had 3 ss packages from last year lost (dc still says there in transit but the info hasnt been updated since 11-2011.) yes mrs.pebbles is a awesome lady and i thank her for her kindness.

YourScrapAttack
Diva
YourScrapAttack

im signing off. ill see you in next one. thanks everyone for the letters and to mrs.pebbles for all that you do.

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4

I received my letters yesterday.. Tysm for hosting!

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4

oopsie.. Great job everyone! tysm for the creaters who did them

squirmys mom
Pro
squirmys mom

I received my letters on Friday!!
WOW!!! I LOVE THEM!!!
I cannot wait to use my "PawPaw" letters!!!!
This page is gonna be CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks so much Ladies.

scrapbookingteacher
Idol
scrapbookingteacher

Still waiting.

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles

You ladies are more than welcomed and Patty, your envie should be there soon. I mailed everyone's package out on the same day. I know the people in line behind me was mad because they only had one teller open that day!

bonkers
Resident
bonkers

Pebbles, my package arrived last week. Sorry I am so late in posting. Thanks so much for all you do. My letters are awesome. Such talented ladies. I thank you all.

scrapbookingteacher
Idol
scrapbookingteacher
In response to RN2007

Not today

mjmone
mjmone 
Idol
mjmone

rec'd mine, gorgeous, thanks ladies

RN2007
RN2007 
Queen
RN2007
In response to mjmone

Sorry for the late post, but got my letters!! Thank you everyone for the super cute letters Thank you to Ms Pebbles for another awesome swap!

scrapbookingteacher
Idol
scrapbookingteacher
In response to RN2007

No letters yet.

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles

• scrapbookingteacher Said:
No letters yet.

This is unbelievable!!! Your envie should've been there!!! The post office is really sucking right now!!! I will make you another myself and put tracking on it. I'm so sorry you have to wait like this.

scrapbookingteacher
Idol
scrapbookingteacher

Give it a little more time.

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles

• scrapbookingteacher Said:
Give it a little more time.

I mailed it...if the first one shows up, great, you'll have two!

scrapbookingteacher
Idol
scrapbookingteacher

Thank yoU!

Page 3 of 3 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics