Page 3 of 34 
Username Post: October~December Secret Sister Swap ACTIVE AND CLOSED        (Topic#1580621)
thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to thinkpink22

There are a few people that have signed up that haven't been on in a while. Please PM me your survey if you have not and please post that you are participating. Once a week as yourself and once a week as your sister's pal is REQUIRED!!!!! If this isn't going to work for you, please let me know and I'll remove you...thank you ladies! I HATE to be mean about this, but I don't want anyone to feel left out this time! Let's make this the best round EVER!

Okay, I just took my bossy pants off but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make checking in a priority!

Edited by thinkpink22 on 09-27-12 01:44 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to babigirl

Just trying to get everyone's surveys together and the list divided out between Rebecca.
Thank you so much ladies!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

Love money in the laundry! It's my favorite kind of laundry!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

I need surveys from:

Janie, Maricella, and Sandra pretty please! And an updated address for you to Dora...thanks, I'm done bugging everyone now!

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

Good afternoon ladies. Almost evening. I worked my tushy off today. I am totally pooped. But I'm taking tomorrow off!!!!

They opened an Ikea a few years ago here and I have never been there. I know better!!!! :Until I turn into a rich woman, I'm staying out of there!!

Has anyone seen Paula? I don't think she's been on for awhile.

Susie thank you for sharing your trip with us. Glad you're older than me. LOL!!!

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 09-27-12 02:07 PM
In response to Deb-doodle

Saw Paula on the 20/20 thread.

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to vawm

I'm heading to bed ladies. tough week. I don't think I've ever gone to sleep this early. LOL!!

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to vawm

• vawm Said:
Saw Paula on the 20/20 thread.

Thank Victoria.

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps

Was wondering where everyone was on the old thread, till Deb reminded me to come over here! lol

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 09-27-12 05:18 PM
In response to Tina scraps

Well, I haven't completely abandoned the old thread yet......

Charisma3103
Governor
Charisma3103

• thinkpink22 Said:
I need surveys from:

Janie, Maricella, and Sandra pretty please! And an updated address for you to Dora...thanks, I'm done bugging everyone now!

DONE!!!!!!!!!!

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda
In response to vawm

Me either... Especially since pink just got her last box...
Has everyone gotten their last pkgs ? I don't think everyone gas been revealed have they?

Edited by littleMRSimelda on 09-27-12 07:06 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian
In response to littleMRSimelda

Hi ladies, I spent 3 hours cleaning my family room after work today. It really needed it! I washed windows, baseboards and wiped down the walls, killed a bunch of corner cobwebs, dusted, vacuumed, cleaned the glass table tops, computer screen, TV screen, vacuumed the furniture and dusted every wooden surface. I am taking advantage of the extra energy from the steroids I am taking for my poison ivy.

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 09-27-12 07:55 PM
In response to scrapbrarian

You go girlfriend!

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps

• scrapbrarian Said:
Hi ladies, I spent 3 hours cleaning my family room after work today. It really needed it! I washed windows, baseboards and wiped down the walls, killed a bunch of corner cobwebs, dusted, vacuumed, cleaned the glass table tops, computer screen, TV screen, vacuumed the furniture and dusted every wooden surface. I am taking advantage of the extra energy from the steroids I am taking for my poison ivy.

apparently you did it all in super-speed too, cause that would have taken me all day!

TrishaLouise
Mayor
TrishaLouise

Gooood morning!

One spot please Kimberly! Do I need to send you another survey?

TrishaLouise
Mayor
TrishaLouise
In response to TrishaLouise

Rebecca: Feel free to come to my house and burn some of that energy off. Lol

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

• scrapbrarian Said:

Goodness!! I'm wondering if i have some poison ivy in my forest out there. LOL!!! Not really. After I have my house tented next week I'm going to have to wash every dish in my cabinet, all my bedding, towels, etc etc. I'm going to need lots of coffee.

John said he'd come over and help me empty my dishwasher. LOL!! That's my LEAST favorite task. I guess it's a good time to clean out the cabinets and put down new contact paper that I bought over a year ago.

sasload4
Governor
sasload4

Sorry been missing, life....
I will have my survey in to you today, hubby is off and we are going to Sam's Club (yep the thrill of my day LOL) and out to lunch.

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 09-28-12 08:38 AM
In response to sasload4

Morning ladies! Hope all is well. I am worried about Shatema. I wonder what they found out about her uncle.

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 09-28-12 09:38 AM
In response to vawm

Hi ladies, I am taking the 20/20 challenge over for Betsye, who needs a break due to some personal stuff. If you would like to play along, here is the link:
http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/15811...

Don't worry if you cannot get it all done. It is great inspiration to try. Come and play along. You could do Christmas cards and complete the cards easily!

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 09-28-12 05:34 PM
In response to vawm

Happy 50 By Vawm

Here is my latest. I also have an altered canning jar lid I just posted in my gallery.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to vawm

Hello ladies jci.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

• scrapbrarian Said:

Sounds like you have been busy

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to vawm

• vawm Said:
Morning ladies! Hope all is well. I am worried about Shatema. I wonder what they found out about her uncle.

We did find out sorry been taking my hair out. He does have cancer. We went for an consultation today and then has to go back thursday for a biopsy to see if they have to do radiation chemo or surgery. Thanks for beign worried about me that means a lot

Sherrenae
Diva
Sherrenae
In response to babigirl

So sorry about your uncle Shatema. One step at a time and you guys will work through it and I will be praying for him.

I can't even imagine getting 20 projects done in a month. Maybe if I had the whole month off for vacation.

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 09-28-12 07:52 PM
In response to babigirl

• babigirl Said:
  • vawm Said:

We did find out sorry been taking my hair out. He does have cancer. We went for an consultation today and then has to go back thursday for a biopsy to see if they have to do radiation chemo or surgery. Thanks for beign worried about me that means a lot

Oh, I am so sorry...... We will keep praying for your family.

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 09-28-12 07:53 PM
In response to Sherrenae

• Sherrenae Said:
So sorry about your uncle Shatema. One step at a time and you guys will work through it and I will be praying for him.

I can't even imagine getting 20 projects done in a month. Maybe if I had the whole month off for vacation.

I have only finished once myself. It is just fun to try!

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian
In response to babigirl

• babigirl Said:
  • vawm Said:

You have been on my mind! Take care of you!

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian

Love the new lo Victoria, left you some love.

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian

The cleaning continues ..... this evening I deep cleaned the guest room and my scrap space. I took everything out of both rooms except large furniture, used murphy's oil spray on the doors and baseboards, dusted, vaccummed, put away a bit of clutter in the scrap studio, washed windows in both rooms and put it all back together again. I am going to bed tired but pleased tonight.

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

Goodness Rebecca, I wish I had some of your energy. I guess I had some but I spent mine at work. LOL!

Shatema, I'm so sorry to hear about your Uncle. I hope whatever treatment they use helps him.

Victoria, that's a gorgeous page you did and fantastic picture of you!!! Can you give us the link to Vintage Street Market?

TrishaLouise
Mayor
TrishaLouise
In response to vawm

• vawm Said:
Happy 50 By Vawm

Here is my latest. I also have an altered canning jar lid I just posted in my gallery.

Love the layout!

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps

Shatema, I'm sorry to hear about your uncle.

Rebecca, your "being silly" layout was featured this morning!

Trisha, how goes the house hunting?

bluucaca
Diva
bluucaca
In response to babigirl

• babigirl Said:
  • vawm Said:

Sorry to hear. I know it is not easy my mother passed away of Cancer so i know how hard it can be on the whole family. I will keep u and ur family in my prayers.

Edited by bluucaca on 09-29-12 06:00 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to bluucaca

Rebecca are you able to sleep at night with the steroids? I need a bit of your energy today. WE are having a house full of company tomorrow and I haven't cleaned in weeks!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to tinadn

I agree Rebecca I need your energy today to.

Thanks all the kind words and all the prayers they mean alot to me

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps
In response to babigirl

here's a layout I did today:

let them eat cake By Tina Scraps

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK

• scrapbrarian Said:

A morning for you, a day for Tina, a couple of weeks for me to get all this done and not get distracted!

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to RachelUK

• RachelUK Said:
  • scrapbrarian Said:

A morning for you, a day for Tina, a couple of weeks for me to get all this done and not get distracted!

And for me? Maybe next year.

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps

I actually think it would take me more than a day, I was just trying to be nice to myself lol

Mayor
  • 888 on 09-30-12 09:45 AM
In response to vawm

• vawm Said:
Happy 50 By Vawm

That is GORGEOUS!!!!!

Mayor
  • 888 on 09-30-12 09:49 AM

• Tina scraps Said:
here's a layout I did today:

let them eat cake By Tina Scraps

Great LO... love that picture!

Mayor
  • 888 on 09-30-12 09:52 AM
In response to vawm

OOOOO .... are we getting out Little Sister's today?

Mayor
  • 888 on 09-30-12 10:04 AM
In response to 888

SUZI................

I wasn't able to make it on the computer yesterday... I was very busy....

grandmadora
Resident
grandmadora
In response to babigirl

I'm so sorry about your uncle, Shatema! That's horrible.

You'll be in my prayers.
Dora

grandmadora
Resident
grandmadora
In response to 888

LOVE IT!
Dora

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to grandmadora

Rebecca and I are handing out little sisters probably later today or early tomorrow morning. Maricella~I havne't heard from you and yours is the only survey I'm missing. Please send that in so I can give the information to your sister.

Also, Trisha and Sandra...I used both of your surveys from last round. If that isn't okay, just pm me a new one and I will get it to your big sister! And Trisha, please let your sister know when you move so your boxes follow you!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Happy birthday Nikkilynn.

Mayor
  • 888 on 09-30-12 11:13 AM
In response to babigirl

Thank you SOOOO much Shatema!!!

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to 888

I actually managed to finish a page today!!

Bailey By Deb-doodle

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIKILYNN!!!!!!!!!

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY SUZI!!!

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

I was sitting on porch earlier today, around noonish and this raccoon comes walking up to my patio. IN BROAD DAYLIGHT!!! I yelled at him and he took off. I'll be setting that trap tonight you can count on that!!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

Nikilynn!!!! Girl, I hope your birthday is the BEST ever!!!!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

Suzette~I missed yours too??? I'm so sorry! Hope it was AMAZING!!!!!

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian

Happy Birthday Nikilynn! Hope this is your best year ever!!!!

I only invited the fun smilies to your party!!

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian

Love the new lo's Tina and Deb. I am hoping to get some scrapping done tomorrow after work!

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian

Soooooo, who's ready to get their little Sis????????

mysweetimelda
Tenant
mysweetimelda

I am here to claim my little sister Imelda. I can't wait to spoil you this round. So what are the top things you want off of your wish list?

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to mysweetimelda

Oh sisters are being claimed already. I will be claiming mine soon. I wonder who it is

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps

• Deb-doodle Said:
I was sitting on porch earlier today, around noonish and this raccoon comes walking up to my patio. IN BROAD DAYLIGHT!!! I yelled at him and he took off. I'll be setting that trap tonight you can count on that!!

Deb, at this point, you may as well put out the welcome mat and get the raccoons their own room, cause they win! lol

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Tina i agree lol

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

• Tina scraps Said:
  • Deb-doodle Said:

Deb, at this point, you may as well put out the welcome mat and get the raccoons their own room, cause they win! lol

LOL!!! Yeah, you're probably right. I set the trap twice tonight and they're getting in it, eating the food and not getting trapped. Like one is holding the door up while the other one goes in and gets dinner.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

• Deb-doodle Said:
  • Tina scraps Said:
  • Deb-doodle Said:

LOL!!! Yeah, you're probably right. I set the trap twice tonight and they're getting in it, eating the food and not getting trapped. Like one is holding the door up while the other one goes in and gets dinner.

That is so funny

Pinkerific
Tenant
Pinkerific
In response to babigirl

Here to claim

The Lady In Pink

Me thinks
Pink is her favorite color
In which, she is
So elegantly dressed.
She is the grand dame, in
Pink sweater,
Pink skirt,
Pink coat,
Pink hose,
Pale shoes
And pink pearls clipped in her
Perfectly coifed
Champagne colored hair
And diamonds in her smile.
A Poet Who Loves To Sing ....Alves Holmes

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda

awesome los!!

wow i've had a crazy busy weekend! worked til ten yesterday then this morning. also went to a bday party with Bella then my mil's bday dinner.

so excited to see i've been claimed!

will be claiming my sis soon! maybe tonight, or tomorrow?

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda

deb - raccoons freak me out!!! they just like you're cooking!!!

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi

Thank you all who wished me a happy birthday.

TrishaLouise
Mayor
TrishaLouise
In response to Sassy Suzi

happy birthday Suzi and NikiLynn!

It is 4:am and I am wide awake

it has been a h!ll of a weeked.
1. my moms house was robbed on Friday. they stole the tv, DVD player and a few other things. she was not home at the time.
2. We went house hunting today and had better luck. Found one we are thinking about putting an offer in on.
3. Saturday was the baby shower for Ashley. Everything was beautiful and turned out perfect. It was a lot of hard work and I am thankful it is OVER.

Everyone have a fabulous Monday.

Charisma3103
Governor
Charisma3103

Happy Monday everyone will be claiming my little sister later there is a blog hop going on with QKD right now if you want to hop along all the info is on my blogspot blog link in my siggie

bainglthesweet
New Kid On the Block
bainglthesweet
In response to Charisma3103

I'm here looking for baingl my new little sister!
Haven't seen you in a while! Hope your weekend was wonderful... Now get ready for the spoilin' to begin!

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

Good morning ladies!! Happy Monday!!

Trisha, that stinks about your Mom being robbed. I'm glad you're getting closer to finding the right house for yourself though.

Yea Imelda, they sort of freak me out too, but the good thing is that I freak them out even more. LOL!! At least they can't get into my bird feeder anymore. John fixed that!! I'll have to post a picture of what he did. It's not the most gorgeous thing, but it works!!

Sherrenae
Diva
Sherrenae

Good Morning

Happy belated Bdays to Suzi and Nikkilyn

I think Raccoons are pretty cute in pics, might have to change my mind if I had them coming onto my porch though.

Trisha do they have any leads of who might have broken in to your mother's? Glad the house hunt looks promising.

My friend is having a garage sale this weekend so spent some time cleaning out the basement to try to find some things to take over. It was a bigger job than one weekend though.

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to Sherrenae

Happy Monday ladies!

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian
In response to tinadn

Trisha sounds like you need a scrappy break today!

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian

Happy Monday all!

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann

Shatema, I am so sorry to hear about your uncle's diagnosis. I am sending out good thoughts to you and your family.

I'm baaaaaack!! Well, for a little bit this morning anyway I am sooooo pleased to say that I was OFFICIALLY offered the promotion I had been training for the last 2 weeks on Saturday! It is exciting and a bit intimidating! I haven't worked full time in AGES!

I can't wait to get to spoil my sister! SOOOOOO excited!

I am in Mobile, AL right now. We came to visit a friend last night and then we are heading home this afternoon. I am SOOOO SOOO tired though! I worked all last week and the weekend except Sunday and I'm off today, but I can't sleep I might take a nap in the car though!! I am really just that tired! I wish I had an empty back seat so I could lay down, but I have a box back there :-/ Oh well!

OK, off to figure out how to sleep in my car! see you ladies later!

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison
In response to vawm

OK so the ball has been rolled so shoes on and ready to run!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to Pinkerific

• Pinkerific Said:
Here to claim

The Lady In Pink

Me thinks
Pink is her favorite color
In which, she is
So elegantly dressed.
She is the grand dame, in
Pink sweater,
Pink skirt,
Pink coat,
Pink hose,
Pale shoes
And pink pearls clipped in her
Perfectly coifed
Champagne colored hair
And diamonds in her smile.
A Poet Who Loves To Sing ....Alves Holmes

OMG~I LOVE THIS!!!! You rock big sister!

bluucaca
Diva
bluucaca

Sorry Kimberly i thought i had sent already but i will send it now

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

Congratulations Megan! That's excellent news!! Don't let it intimidate you. They obviously think you can do the job.

I'm home from work. I think I need to go out and mow my yard. I haven't done it in 3 or 4 weeks. It's not growing like it was in mid summer. Thank goodness. Then I have to start packing up spices and things for the termite guys. I even have to pack up all the food in the fridge and outside freezer. It would seem that the seal on those appliances would be good enough.

I have to put everything in special bags that they left me. Double bagged!! I'm going to pack up all the spices and most things in a box to put out in Bruce's shed. It's far enough away from the house that it will be safe. They are tenting my shed which is attached to the house by a roof. That's good though so when I go out there to clean and reorganize it soon there won't be any spiders or palmetto bugs.

Plus I've got to pack everything up for myself to last a few days while I'll be homeless. I'm hoping I can come back home Friday but I'm not even sure about that yet. I should call 'the guy' and ask him. I'm hoping so because I'm having dinner with Alda on Friday.

Doras_sister
New Kid On the Block
Doras_sister

I'm just dropping in to say hello to my little sister Dora. Have a great week sister!

Charisma3103
Governor
Charisma3103
In response to Doras_sister

• Doras_sister Said:
I'm just dropping in to say hello to my little sister Dora. Have a great week sister!

OMG i almost spit my water out of my mouth when i saw your avatar

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

Fun to see some sisters getting claimed! Love it!

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison

Awww that is to sweet.

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to tcletoaddison

Okay ladies, let's kick this party off with more get to know you questions:

1. What job do you do for a living or enjoyment or are you a work at home mom, etc.?

2. Tell us something other people might not know about you or just share something about yourself.

3. Anything in your scrapping that you LOVE the look of but haven't actually tried yet yourself.

4. What techniques are your favorite?

5. The usual, top 5 on wish list you would love to get!

My answers...
1. I work as a nurse through a home health care agency...bayada pediatric nurses. As a "part time gig", I also am at home with my 7 children and one extra friend of my older son who is living with us for his senior year in high school and a paid living compainion to my sweet hubby, Dan. For enjoyment, you would think you would be able to tell what I do with the 7 kids ...but I also love to read and I, of course enjoy scrapping, organizing, and buying scrap stuff.

2. I am still not exactly sure what I would like to do when I grow up for the rest of my life...I've been a teacher, a nurse, along with forms of each of those positions and many other things but even though I LOVE my job right now, I'm just not sure I will stay forever. I like to not get bored!

3. I love it when people sew on their pages with all different stitching type...I just haven't done that a lot. And I love painting too.

4. I like distressing, and punches, and I love putting many different types of embellishments together...not sure that's a technique as much as it is just dumping a bunch of stuff on a page and calling it creative (at least when I do that, it seems to be like that! LOL)

5. I would love EVERY SINGLE THING on my wish list, along with pretty much everything else as well!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

And one of my favorite things to do is laugh...I have lots of opportunities here at my house and share many of my embarressing, funny, and totally ridiculous stories here...and there have been MANY!!!

I remembered one the other day when I was texting Shatema...when I first started on here I was referring to the kids as ds, dd and my hubby as dh...my daughter saw the abbreviations and I heard her tell my husband that she didn't think it was right that I was calling him names behind his back to all my online friends. I walked in and asked what I called him...she said that I was referring to him as dh.....d!ckhead! I liked it so much cause I can use it and mean whichever one I want to...dear hubby or the other depending on my mood!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

My hubby is pretty sweet though so I almost always mean dear hubby! But once in a while...well, you all know what I mean!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

Dan just got home from his 5 days out of town for work...YAY...talk to you all later! Have a great rest of your day everyone and a good week!

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison

You are to funny!! Enjoy your huband now that he is home.

Nikilynns Kitty
New Kid On the Block
Nikilynns Kitty
In response to tcletoaddison

HI, Nikilynn, Happy Birthday a little late! I am looking forward to being your lil sis this round. So now make three wishes......

mysweetimelda
Tenant
mysweetimelda

• littleMRSimelda Said:
awesome los!!

wow i've had a crazy busy weekend! worked til ten yesterday then this morning. also went to a bday party with Bella then my mil's bday dinner.

so excited to see i've been claimed!

will be claiming my sis soon! maybe tonight, or tomorrow?

Yes you have been claimed and I will def enjoy having you as a little sister this round. Can't wait to start spoiling you..

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Hello ladies how is all doing. I am doing ok hanging in there.

So the other day Keke and I went to Subway and she wanted some gummi bears. So after she got the dollar from me she went up to the counter and said. EXCUSE ME I NEED TO PAY FOR MY GUMMI BEARS PLZ. It was so cute. Just wanted to share

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Pinks Big Sister- That is awesome

Trisha- Sorry to hear about your moms house. Glad house hunting went better and glad to hear the baby shower was nice to.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to babigirl

Dans home that means kid number eight is in the making lol.

Megan that is great news.

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps
In response to babigirl

$10 says Kimberly has already figured out who her big sister is lol

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps
In response to babigirl

• babigirl Said:
Dans home that means kid number eight is in the making lol.

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps

I saw my primary care doctor this morning to get my back checked out. There's really no completely accurate way to physically assess the discs, even having an x-ray doesn't always give a clear/accurate reading. The good part is, based on my symptoms (or rather, lack thereof), it's clearly not major (no numbness, tingling, other symptoms). She's sending me to physical therapy for a couple visits, to learn how to do some stretching and strengthening that I can then use at home, to help relieve the pressure. She also gave me a very low dose muscle relaxer to take at night, to hopefully help me sleep and mitigate the discomfort.

so we shall see!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Answers to the questions.

1. I am a correction officer. I work at a prison. Then I come home and be mom to my beautiful baby girl.

2. I have a very big heart and I am a very kind hearted person.

3. I love misting and masking I think it is awesome.

4. I like punching. i also like paiting and anything dealing with bling.

5. I agree with pink I would love anything off my list. I am not heard to please at all.

Page 3 of 34 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics